Replicon

Jerome
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Useful and Completely Functional Timesheet System

Bewertet am 26.6.2019

The overall experience with Replicon is refreshing and positive. I rely on it extensively.

I use Replicon to keep track of all time spent by most members of the company. It is a great system, easy to learn and it has helped improve most project's perceptibility. Replicon's interface is clean and friendly and ease of scheduling takes less time which is a better choice compared to manual timesheets we used to pass around everyday. The app is exactly what it needs to be as it provides a great deal of flexibility that allows easy matching of time spent on projects against budgeted hours.

Replicon does not have a good deployment for mobile devices, its access is slow and has limitations in terms of reporting. Neither does it allow configuration of different scenario analysis nor allows manipulation over time. Its interface is too simple and I think there's more room for more functions so that we can integrate more work into the system, to improve reporting options for that is more versatile and manageable.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you very much for sharing this review! We are glad you find Replicon's solution user friendly, robust, and flexible. It is something we have worked hard on and we are pleased our efforts resonated with you. Thank you as well for your thoughts on our mobile interface. One of the founding pillars of Replicon is ease of use. As such, Replicon's interface for mobile devices was designed to be simple and straightforward. Please feel free to contact us for any questions or concerns.

Curran
  • Branche: Öffentliche Ordnung

Excellent Service

Bewertet am 12.8.2019

My experience with Replicon has been great. They worked through transitioning us to their Gen 3 platform and it went great. Their support was able to fix any problems we encountered with implementation. They are extremely patient with getting us set up with a complicated integration project with another service.

The support team is excellent and always willing to work through any problem and find a solution to your needs.

Setting up users can be a little complicated.

Expensify und QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Replicon

We already had excellent customer service with Replicon and think their products suite our needs.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review.
Our product is extremely user friendly and we are willing to work with you to create that ease.
Please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can address your issue in the most suitable manner.

Caryn
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

time and time off tracking made even more painful

Bewertet am 18.8.2021

Our organization uses Replicon for time tracking and management of paid time off. Overall, it is clunky software that does not facilitate the process for either.

I honestly can't think of any. I guess it's nice that you can see your time off balances. I don't have more to say.

My complaints are probably more about the mobile app than the web software, but neither are wonderful. It's just cumbersome software to use. In the mobile app, getting it to retain a new project code seems impossible. Time off is bad in both. It keeps track of balances, but it's never clear whether that balance includes only available hours, pre-scheduled hours, etc. And it doesn't integrate with your Outlook calendar, so after a time off request is approved, you still have to manually update your calendar. And when taking a half day, there's only the option for a "start time." Sometimes I am taking the morning off, or working a chunk of the day, with some time off in the morning, some in the afternoon. The mobile app refuses to let you use a swipe keyboard to put in notes. There is no way to put in earned comp time, so there's no tracking of that bucket, which is aggravating.

Helene
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Replicon, an easy way to monitor employee time

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

It has helped us with monitoring the hours of remote employees. It is a simple way to monitor that each member of the organization is working the hours stipulated. It is very easy to use and when the employee needs to take a break, he/she only has to stop the timer and at the end of the break, start it again. It is the solution to improve the performance of remote employees and closely monitor their daily activities. It is an easier and more effective way to make payments when the day is paid per hour worked. I highly recommend it because I have been using it for several months and so far it has not failed me.

Very easy to install and follow, very intuitive and all our employees know how to use it without any problems. It takes screenshots from time to time to better monitor the activities of our remote employees. Can be paused at any time during the workday and continue without any problem.

Some employees reported that their computers felt a little heavier after the installation of the program and sometimes it shut down suddenly and without explanation. Technical support was called and the issue was resolved. There have been some inconveniences when adding the weekly hours, but everything has been solved.

John R.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Replicon in public education

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Very positive, and substantial savings over similar products that are designed and marketed specifically to the education market.

We have a mix or contracted and hourly employees. Replicon was able to be customized to our environment, making tracking and reporting of attendance and payroll effortless.

Nothing immediately comes to mind. It sometimes becomes confusing (at least to me) to correctly set up an employee with the multitude of features available, I almost always lean on tech support for guidance/assistance, which is usually instant.

Sage Timeslips, Quicken und Frontline Insights Platform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Replicon

Price was paramount, then the ease of use for my staff
Lisa
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great Time Recording for any size business

Bewertet am 3.9.2019

great business to work with

A great time recording tool for any size business, scaled up as the business grows. Support team are always quick to respond and helpful. I'm currently using the tool for time sheets for a salon team so it is affordable and effective and makes payroll & time off requests so much easier to administer and track.

Take a while to get used to the software especially on tasks that you do not do weekly ie onboarding new employees and setting up so I sometimes have a few tweaks needed by the support team which is never an issue and always quick to resolve.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We take pride in providing outstanding service to each and every client, and we are overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. Thanks for the proverbial pat on the back! We look forward to delivering more consistently great experiences your way.

Robert
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend, gave my customer incredible insights into their business

Bewertet am 24.10.2020

Very good experience, the Support team is responsive and really do care.

Reporting showed us which customers were being visited ( and which weren't) with a customer report we created for them.

Had to ask support to open up some features, like Dashboard for instance, it's a free feature so should just be there when you sign up.

Deputy und Hubstaff

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Replicon

Replicon had all the features my customers needed, Time Tracking with GPS and facial recognition, Expenses and Leave, as well as good reporting.
Sara
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

decent time keeper, good enough for reporting

Bewertet am 28.1.2022

Replicon is a pretty good platform for keeping track of time spent on various projects/entities. It's decent enough for end of year reporting purposes as well. Besides mistakenly submitting timesheets without my knowing, I have no major complaints.

In my opinion, Replicon is more efficient than paper based timesheets. If I forget to clock in and out, I like that I can manually distinguish and report time for various entities (c3, c4, etc.) as an option. After inputing my hours, I can send my report and my supervisor is immediately notified and can approve or reject the report instantly, which saves me time in the long-run.

This is a very minor issue, but I dislike that I can sometimes accidentally submit my timesheets before I'm finished. This can be a hassle because I then have to notify my boss to reject my report in order to submit it again which is both frustrating and embarrassing.

Replicon-Save time

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

The software is great, I have no issues with it, I like the collaboration tools and the integration with other important software, the prevention of redundancy and the UI. It has all the tools needed for such software.
Has a wide variety 3rd party software. Easy to use , no need for training.

reorientating between billable and unbillable integration is important and needs to be more in-depth with some reporting.

Lauren
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A great way to track your hours

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

As a company that is now working from home, we are able to check in on Replicon and submit hours and time off through this system. It's an easy way to keep track of everyone's balance of worked hours and paid time off use. I think this is a great and easy way to stay organized.

I like that this software is easy to use. I am able to easily track my vacation days, sick time and holidays. It helps me stay aware of my hours and earned paid time off.

I find it difficult to make adjustments to time sheets. Your administrator will need to deny the time sheet before you can make edits again. You need to be sure it's very accurate prior to making a submission.

A Great Time Management System

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

Replicon helps us keep track of consultant billing hours which feeds our invoicing process. The system helps enforce policy with regards to number of hours worked, tracking time off, and costing projects effectively.

Replicon's timesheet system works very well for our professional services company. The reporting is quite flexible and covers most of our needs. The system is easy to use and requires little training for new users. It is a great system that looks very professional, is highly flexible, and helps to reduce business risks associated with client billing.

Innovation and development life-cycle seems very slow - it takes a long time before any significant features are released or the user interface is updated. New innovation seems to be focused on new modules that you have to pay extra for, but not so much on modules you are already paying for. New version of the product are developed on separate platforms so when you want to upgrade to the latest version, it is an entire migration project, often with a cost. Their billing processes are rigid, invoiced every 3 months - it would be great if they moved to monthly billing with auto subscriptions, and usage based so that you only pay for what you use (rather than buying set licenses and paying for them whether you use them or not)

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. We're glad to learn our solution has been supporting your organization with flexibility and ease-of-use. We strive to maintain high standards of service, but it looks like that isn't quite what happened here. We apologize for the delay in innovation and development life-cycles. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Rest assured, we will use this feedback to improve and provide our clients with the best quality of service possible. For any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Geoffrey

Useful full-functionality timesheet system

Bewertet am 16.4.2017

We use the Replicon system to record all time spent by most members of the company. It has a web interface and everyone in the company has a logon. Each department has an admin user who can assign people to projects. Projects can be set up by admins, and users log time against each project. At the end of each week/month every user has to submit their timesheets, and anyone who does not receives an alert that their timesheet is overdue. It is also possible to configure warnings that the deadline is looming, which we find very useful. After submission all users' time is submitted to the relevant project manager/owner, who then approves or rejects the time.
Projects can be subdivided into many categories and sub-categories, and each can be marked as billable (or not) and different billing rates can be specified. Admins can allow or deny time entry for their projects and also set time limits, whereby no time can be added to the project after a certain date. All approved time is totalled up by the system and forwarded to the finance team, who can then use the system to prepare bills to send to customers. The Replicon system allows this to be run smoothly and we are very happy with it.
The web-based interface means that it is available everywhere and so no one has any excuses to not filling out their time.
There is also a facility to manage annual leave but we have not used it so cannot comment on this.
Overall I would recommend this system.

Web interface, granularity of project specification, full workflow from time submission to billing, auto-save when you forget to press save(!)

For long and complicated timesheets I would like a useful search

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Geoffrey for taking the time to provide your feedback about Replicon. I'm looking into your query regarding the quick search feature on the timesheets and will get back to you.

Ishkaar
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Game Changer

Bewertet am 20.8.2020

Project Accounting, Resource Accounting and Expense Management.

Project and Resource Accounting capability of the system allowed exceptional control and visibility which empowered us to make better project decisions, rescue projects that were failing and optimize project returns.

I would recommend they add a report type that allows each project to be measured on an income statement basis.

Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP

Warum Replicon gewählt wurde

Celoxis at that stage did not allow us to

Zuvor genutzte Software

Celoxis

Better customer service.

Great & Easy Software for Small Nonprofit

Bewertet am 30.11.2018

Overall this is a great system and a huge improvement over tracking hours and leave on spreadsheets. It is easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to customize. It is also reasonably priced. Support is always available when needed and there is never a long wait time. I recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their time tracking for employees.

Easy to use. Everyone learned how to use it quickly. We have full time salary employees who assign hours to activities as well as interns who clock in and out and get paid hourly - it is great to be able to have both options in the same system. Customer support is always quick to respond and they are able to solve my issues most of the time - the chat feature is really great and much easier than a phone call. I love being able to review all the time sheets and time off easily and employees appreciate being able to keep track of their vacation/sick leave balances w/o having to calculate it themselves. It is also great to be able to run reports every 2 weeks with the interns hours and pay totals. The reminder emails are also helpful and keep me from having to nag employees to submit time sheets on time.

We keep running into an issue with our time zone because we are in the US Virgin Islands (Atlantic Standard Time) and we do not observe daylight savings. The issue seems to be fixed for now, but I have contacted support multiple times because our times have been 1 hour off on reports and in the system. The issue was fixed every time I contacted support but then days or weeks later, the same issue would arise. I also wish there was a user option for a supervisor to review and approve all time sheets, but not have to complete a time sheet themselves. As far as I know, every user with an account also has time sheets to complete. I also wish there was a way for salaried employees to add their time in/time out of the office in addition to logging hours against activities. We found a workaround by adding comments to each day, but it would be nice if this feature was already included in the system.

• Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Full-featured and user-friendly timesheet system

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Replicon is the best online tool to keep track of company's activities, vacations and projects.
I had used it for 3 years in my previous company, and after evaluating many alternatives I chose it again for my current company. You cannot go wrong with Replicon!

The user interface is very polished and easy to use. Copying taks and/or hours from the previous timesheet is a very helpful functionality.
No more excuses for employees complaining that filling timesheet systems take too much time and effort!
A lot of customization options for the administrator: Replicon can be completely tailored to company's needs.
Powerful reports.
SSO and email notifications are extremely useful.
Online support is very competent and responsive: all of my requests are always understood and resolved very quickly.

The administrator interface is a little bit confusing: there are a lot of tabs at many levels, and it's not always clear where to obtain the information needed.
Timesheet validation rules are quite limited: they cannot be copied/cloned, so tricky workarounds are needed if multiple timesheet templates are used.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We are very grateful that you took the time to leave this review. We are thrilled to hear that you find our solution robust and agile, and that our solution has helped to provide you with the quality experience we strive to provide to all our customers. We are sorry your experience regarding the interface and validation rules did not meet your expectations - we are always disappointed when we miss the mark. We would like to make this right for you - please refer to the link below or alternatively, feel free to reach out so we can assist you further.

John
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Replicon TimeBill's flexibility makes it THE market leader.

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

the Replicon TimeBill application has allowed us to streamline reimbursable agreements from and accuracy and timeliness perspective. Project/Program management has also improved using the data collected/reported in Replicon. Some of our projects/programs require a cost management reporting component and this has been fairly simple to design, develop and deploy. Early adoption of TBM models has also been possible with this product.

As a federal government organization, we had some rather unusual requirements and we have been able to customize the application to achieve 98% of our needs within the system. The ability to use Excel.CSV imports and exports has saved us a tremendous amount of time without compromising data integrity.

The reporting function is very powerful but a little arcane in construction and distribution. We have been able to work around these issues, but would like to see some gains in this area.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We really appreciate the time you took to leave such a thoughtful review! We take pride knowing our customers are happy with our solution. Replicon's highest priority is quality customer experience and satisfaction, and your review only reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for letting us know about the limitations regarding reporting functionality. Your feedback helps us get better. We will work to get this fixed promptly.

Jill
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Replicon's TimeAttend makes online timesheets convenient, easy and quick!

Bewertet am 15.2.2018

It met our company's needs by providing an accessible online tool (computer and mobile phones) to quickly capture time worked on projects; it allows our employees to differentiate time worked on billable projects vs. overhead, etc. Replicon's TimeAttend quickly produces reports that show paid time off (used and available), overview of hours worked each pay period by employee, etc.

I have no complaints about Replicon's TimeAttend. It's SO VERY easy to use, that I could have taught myself! However, there is a "Help" link to learn more about it if I wish. Replicon allows me to enter my hours worked on a daily basis, approve/submit once per pay period, and see when my manager has approved my time work. It also allows me to request vacation with very little effort. I can request less than a full day, and opt to add a reason. It permits me to request multiple days off with one effort -- unfortunately, not all Time & Attendance systems provide that option even if two vacation days are consecutive. Replicon also provided us a brief "trial" that permitted me to test it to see firsthand the ease of use, how easy it was to provide the approval as a supervisor, submit my own time worked, etc.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the feedback Jill.

Daniel
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Replicon

Bewertet am 24.1.2020

Excellent. The Replicon support staff is very helpful in helping with my requests and any customized reports.

Sparx USA has been using Replicon for over 2 overs. Sparx was looking for software to automate time and attendance for the staff. The software implementation went smoothly and used on a daily basis by the staff. The software allows the staff to have full visibility of their time and attendance either thru a mobile app or log-in into the website.

Setting up the annual employee vacation time. It is confusing for a end user based on the validation rules to accrue time correctly. Replicon support was excellent in helping me set-up the staff vacation time.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking time to leave this wonderful review. We couldn't be happier to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We're also thrilled to hear that we've been able to simplify time tracking for your organization. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the highest quality Replicon experience possible.

Daniel
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Projects vs finances in a view

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

We have used the solution for two years. At the beginning feels that it is an application to control the work but when you understand that the solution helps to improve the efficiency in the finance for the projects, with the rationalisation of the resources, all the days add your contribution inside.

You can impute the hours per project, initiatives, or detailed tasks in these. It depends on the detail of the information added by the administrator in each of these.
Is possible to add a detail of the tasks in the box for the hours with a little text.
At the end of the week, the information of the hours is sending to the approvers.
The users have the possibility to show reports by projects or teams members.
Also, is possible to set the hours dedicated for the BAU and projects.

At the beginning is not much intuitive. The option to show the reports is not easy to find and the information in these is complicated to understand if you don't know how the application is set.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We really appreciate the time you took to leave such a thoughtful review! We take pride in Replicon's robust, user friendly, efficient and productive solution. We are sorry that you found some aspects of reporting confusing initially. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and will work on the feedback provided for you and other clients in the future.

Keyur
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Replicon Time and attendance

Bewertet am 1.10.2019

We are using this software in our Health Clincs and pharmacies since last teo years, very satisfactory and highly recommended to small, medium or large scale enterprises.

- Very user friendly
- Captures the time, location and user images accurately
- Accessible from any location
- Cost Effective and true value for money.

Sometimes the server gets down time, so we have to wait until it wakes up.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to hear that you find us easy to use and a great value for the price! Everyone at Replicon has worked hard on providing the best solution available for our customers, and we are thrilled that our efforts resonated with you. We value your business and thank you once again for choosing us.

Chris
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

TimeBill Plus

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

Overall quite good. We have not found a product that better fits our needs and the cost is reasonable for the functionality you get.

As a web based application it services our mobile workforce extremely well. The ability to customize the functionality via administrator configuration allows the product to fit our needs.

Lack of a user manual for this version makes it difficult to maintain. The help screens are fairly generic (as they cover multiple products) so very often we have to resort to the chat lines. While the service level of the chats is excellent, it is not to most efficient way to resolve issues.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are glad you find Replicon's solution user friendly and robust. We designed the mobile version with a simpler interface and different functionalities for ease of use. We're sorry to hear that a lack of user manual makes it difficult to maintain and the help menu did not meet your expectations. We use feedback to yours to improve our services and eliminate any inconveniences moving forward. For any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Timing

Bewertet am 16.9.2019

It gave the company a central place to manage time and working hours for 250+ employees, across facilities that operated under normal business hours and some that were 24/7.

Replicon makes keeping track of your time in the office very easy. Entering your in and out times is very easy. The ability to input expenses and mileage makes things easy for our accounting department.

The few things that gave me trouble were the input of time when not using a 24 hour time format. If you put in 3:00, before you could type pm, it would add am to it and go to the next entry module. Adding mileage was a bit overinvolved than it should be. You created the entry, then had to do another entry within that entry to actually input your mileage.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an honest and thoughtful review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing our clients with the best there is to offer. We're sorry to learn that you've had a frustrating experience regarding time format and adding mileage. Please feel free to contact us so we can make this right.

Replicon Review - March 2019

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

Overall I have a very pleasant experience with Replicon. Especially compared to other time tracking systems. Hours, time off and vacations are very clearly captured for our entire organization with Replicon. I also really enjoy the custom reporting feature. I have been able to create some very useful reports for easy and quick access to tons of information.

I like the countless functionalities of this software. I have yet to come across something I couldn't accomplish with it. The reporting feature is great! I am new to using this software and I was able to catch on quickly and am even finding new functions for my team to use.

Some processes aren't exactly intuitive. I have reached out to the support line for a few things that I couldn't figure out. However they have always been very helpful!

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. Hearing that you experienced ease of use with our solution is the best thing we could hope for, as "ease of use" is one of the founding pillars of Replicon. We are thrilled to hear that we were able to meet your requirements. Thank you once again for your kind words!

Alyson
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy Solution

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

Absolutely love it, once implemented it just works perfectly with minimal maintenance!

Replicon worked with us to make sure we had one system that worked for both location that are in different countries and had very different needs.

We had 3 changes in implementation for who we were working with which slowed things down a bit

Time Tracker und SAP Business One

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Replicon

loved the easy interface and calendar view!

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. We strive to maintain high standards of service, but clearly that is not what happened here. We apologize for the delay during the implementation and look forward to serving your business needs again.

JAVIER
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful administrative tool to control projects

Bewertet am 11.11.2019

First of All, excellent customer service via email or by phone, reliable reports, easy to use, allowed me to break the project by phases and each phase by tasks for more detail control of budgeted hours.

User friendly, easy to enter data, customize reports, unlimited projects.

Missing charts for a fast visual impact.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you find Replicon's solution well equipped and user-friendly to handle the modern workforce. Our solution and team of professionals is dedicated to providing our clients with only the best there is to offer. Replicon's dashboard feature does allow you to share custom graphical representations of your company's data with other decision-makers in your organization. For example, you can create charts that show which of your projects or clients yield the most profit, so everyone knows what projects and clients to allot more time and resources to. Charts always show real-time data, not static data from when the chart was initially created. For further assistance, you may refer to the link below:
Thanks so much for being a customer!