Verfolge abrechenbare Zeit- und Projektkosten schnell und einfach

Marc
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

After almost 2 years...

Bewertet am 17.8.2018

I've been the main contact between my company and Replicon. The support was very good and I always had good communication about your product.

I like that it's Cloud based and that we can work easily with your support to fix and improved problems. The installation was very light as we are using iPads as Cloud Clocks and some users are using their smartphones.

Testing new features is difficult as for the moment, we could not test other features on the same platform. During the test we asked for, a duplicate of the working platform was created, but it was useless, because users could not be connected to the 2 platforms at once.

Ishkaar
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Game Changer

Bewertet am 20.8.2020

Project Accounting, Resource Accounting and Expense Management.

Project and Resource Accounting capability of the system allowed exceptional control and visibility which empowered us to make better project decisions, rescue projects that were failing and optimize project returns.

I would recommend they add a report type that allows each project to be measured on an income statement basis.

Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP

Warum Replicon gewählt wurde

Celoxis at that stage did not allow us to

Zuvor genutzte Software

Celoxis

Better customer service.
Eileen
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

Our overall experience to date has not been productive or satisfying. I would not recommend this product to any design firm working in Canada that uses QB.

It appeared to be easy to implement and with the app, easy for staff to track their time

Integration has been a nightmare. We have been at it since last November 2018 and we are still not live at the end of March 2019. It didn't work with our QB software system. Their "integration" team was not knowledgeable in their own system. We constantly get conflicting direction depending on who we are talking to. They have no manuals and their online help area is horrible and can send you in a loop with no answers. We have literally spend 100's of hours working on a program that should have been easily integrated.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We really appreciate the time you took to leave this review. We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues you faced regarding the integration. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. We hope you will give us the opportunity to discuss this further with you and let us make things right. Please contact us at your convenience. Thank you once again for your patience, and for giving us a shot!

Great & Easy Software for Small Nonprofit

Bewertet am 30.11.2018

Overall this is a great system and a huge improvement over tracking hours and leave on spreadsheets. It is easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to customize. It is also reasonably priced. Support is always available when needed and there is never a long wait time. I recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their time tracking for employees.

Easy to use. Everyone learned how to use it quickly. We have full time salary employees who assign hours to activities as well as interns who clock in and out and get paid hourly - it is great to be able to have both options in the same system. Customer support is always quick to respond and they are able to solve my issues most of the time - the chat feature is really great and much easier than a phone call. I love being able to review all the time sheets and time off easily and employees appreciate being able to keep track of their vacation/sick leave balances w/o having to calculate it themselves. It is also great to be able to run reports every 2 weeks with the interns hours and pay totals. The reminder emails are also helpful and keep me from having to nag employees to submit time sheets on time.

We keep running into an issue with our time zone because we are in the US Virgin Islands (Atlantic Standard Time) and we do not observe daylight savings. The issue seems to be fixed for now, but I have contacted support multiple times because our times have been 1 hour off on reports and in the system. The issue was fixed every time I contacted support but then days or weeks later, the same issue would arise. I also wish there was a user option for a supervisor to review and approve all time sheets, but not have to complete a time sheet themselves. As far as I know, every user with an account also has time sheets to complete. I also wish there was a way for salaried employees to add their time in/time out of the office in addition to logging hours against activities. We found a workaround by adding comments to each day, but it would be nice if this feature was already included in the system.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Perfect Timing

Bewertet am 16.9.2019

It gave the company a central place to manage time and working hours for 250+ employees, across facilities that operated under normal business hours and some that were 24/7.

Replicon makes keeping track of your time in the office very easy. Entering your in and out times is very easy. The ability to input expenses and mileage makes things easy for our accounting department.

The few things that gave me trouble were the input of time when not using a 24 hour time format. If you put in 3:00, before you could type pm, it would add am to it and go to the next entry module. Adding mileage was a bit overinvolved than it should be. You created the entry, then had to do another entry within that entry to actually input your mileage.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an honest and thoughtful review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing our clients with the best there is to offer. We're sorry to learn that you've had a frustrating experience regarding time format and adding mileage. Please feel free to contact us so we can make this right.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easily record my time and request time off

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

Replicon is much better than the manual timesheets we used to have to fill out forever ago. It makes it easier for managers to approve their employee's time.

Replicon makes it easy to record my time daily and automatically enters holidays and my approved time off on my timesheet If I need to look back at past timesheets, or re-open an old sheet it is easy and user friendly with just a click. All the information you need is easy to find on either the Timesheet or Time Off tabs. I can quickly see my Vacation and Sick time balances.

I like that when time is approved I receive an email and don't have to go back to the software to check.

The drop down's where you select the Program/Project to post time to is a little daunting at first, however I think it is more how our particular company set this up than it is an actual issue with the software's functionality.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

It's a great choice in a competitive landscape

Bewertet am 14.4.2019

This was a program that was first implemented to be used by our human resources employees as well as our internal staff and contractors to keep track of hours and time off all in one place. The solution has been really good at being able to lookup information based on the status of employees, and where the approval process stands if an employee is waiting for a response back from their HR counterparts. The process of training and new employees to understand it was very easy and I would recommend to anyone.

What I really found most attractive about Replicon is that the interface is very simplified for both managers and employees tracking their time sheets, as well as payroll managers going in to manage and track information inside the portal. The interface being quite simple and easy to navigate is one of the things that makes it stands out to me, for the type of solutions our team wants to get out of it.

While customer service can be good sometimes with responding to inquiries, getting a complete and accurate response can be hard to see in a response at times when we can't find the answers online.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for giving us a shot, and once more for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Ease of use is one of the founding pillars of Replicon, and we are thrilled to know that we hit the mark. When we hear positive feedback like yours, it only inspires us to work harder. We're sorry to hear that your experience regarding complete and accurate responses from our end did not match your expectations. This is not typical of our customer service, and we assure you we can do better. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time for further assistance. Thank you once again for your valuable business.

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Full transparency into our timekeeping

Bewertet am 14.9.2020

Outstanding customer service. They greatly exceed our expectations. When there is a problem, they fix it right away. When we have a suggestion, they frequently implement them. Wish all companies were run this way.

I love that this software can be set up to accrue time off for employees who can see exactly how much leave they have at any given time.

Setting up new users has a lot of steps and it's easy to miss one.

Kevin
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We rely on Replicon for capturing employee hours, tasks, and customers.

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

Accurate time tracking and important task and customer data tracking.

Ease of use on all devices. The mobile app is especially important. The users are able to record their work on the go on any device.

Not being able to customize the application for a couple of our specific needs without upgrading or expensive customization costs.

Francisco Javier
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

Report your work easily

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

It is a very accurate tool to manage your team's working hours, though sometimes it's easier to upload them from an spreadsheet. It is quite good that you can create several proyects and thus trace the man hours associated with each.

As I mentioned, sometimes you have an spreadsheet (sdpecially with large teams) with the hours information, and I haven't been able to find a feature that allows to upload them.

• Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Full-featured and user-friendly timesheet system

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Replicon is the best online tool to keep track of company's activities, vacations and projects.
I had used it for 3 years in my previous company, and after evaluating many alternatives I chose it again for my current company. You cannot go wrong with Replicon!

The user interface is very polished and easy to use. Copying taks and/or hours from the previous timesheet is a very helpful functionality.
No more excuses for employees complaining that filling timesheet systems take too much time and effort!
A lot of customization options for the administrator: Replicon can be completely tailored to company's needs.
Powerful reports.
SSO and email notifications are extremely useful.
Online support is very competent and responsive: all of my requests are always understood and resolved very quickly.

The administrator interface is a little bit confusing: there are a lot of tabs at many levels, and it's not always clear where to obtain the information needed.
Timesheet validation rules are quite limited: they cannot be copied/cloned, so tricky workarounds are needed if multiple timesheet templates are used.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We are very grateful that you took the time to leave this review. We are thrilled to hear that you find our solution robust and agile, and that our solution has helped to provide you with the quality experience we strive to provide to all our customers. We are sorry your experience regarding the interface and validation rules did not meet your expectations - we are always disappointed when we miss the mark. We would like to make this right for you - please refer to the link below or alternatively, feel free to reach out so we can assist you further.

Daniel
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 24.1.2020

Excellent. The Replicon support staff is very helpful in helping with my requests and any customized reports.

Sparx USA has been using Replicon for over 2 overs. Sparx was looking for software to automate time and attendance for the staff. The software implementation went smoothly and used on a daily basis by the staff. The software allows the staff to have full visibility of their time and attendance either thru a mobile app or log-in into the website.

Setting up the annual employee vacation time. It is confusing for a end user based on the validation rules to accrue time correctly. Replicon support was excellent in helping me set-up the staff vacation time.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking time to leave this wonderful review. We couldn't be happier to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We're also thrilled to hear that we've been able to simplify time tracking for your organization. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the highest quality Replicon experience possible.

Replicon Review - March 2019

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

Overall I have a very pleasant experience with Replicon. Especially compared to other time tracking systems. Hours, time off and vacations are very clearly captured for our entire organization with Replicon. I also really enjoy the custom reporting feature. I have been able to create some very useful reports for easy and quick access to tons of information.

I like the countless functionalities of this software. I have yet to come across something I couldn't accomplish with it. The reporting feature is great! I am new to using this software and I was able to catch on quickly and am even finding new functions for my team to use.

Some processes aren't exactly intuitive. I have reached out to the support line for a few things that I couldn't figure out. However they have always been very helpful!

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. Hearing that you experienced ease of use with our solution is the best thing we could hope for, as "ease of use" is one of the founding pillars of Replicon. We are thrilled to hear that we were able to meet your requirements. Thank you once again for your kind words!

Barbara
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Unless one invents a better, more economical time management software, I'm sticking with...

Bewertet am 4.3.2020

We have hourly employees who have to track their hours for payroll; We sometimes do civic engagement and have to track lobbying hours; Time off - sick leave, vacation, PTO, bereavement, just to name a few; this software provides a very simple platform for the users to enter all of this information, and for the administrator to extract whatever information they need, whether it's for reports, or just tracking hours or time-off data. And the support team is the "icing on the cake"! Whenever you have a problem, the Replicon support team is available to help you. I really like how they support you to go through the steps on your own instead of taking over and doing it for you.

This software is very user friendly, it provides all we currently need, and the cost is manageable.

I like this product and I haven't found anything that I can say I like least about it.

Timesheet review

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

Overall experience has been very good. I've used Replicon at two difference companies and it fit both companies requirements.

Ability for users to submit time against multiple projects and labor categories. Also ability for user to track Paid Time off through the year.

Technical support is very good. Typically always get through on my first call and there is no wait time.

Reporting capability is a bit confusing but this could be due to our use of a new version and reports are different.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for leaving this review, and even more for giving us a shot. It makes us happy to know that providing our clients with the most efficient timekeeping and project services we can offer is paying off! However, we're sorry to hear that your experience with the reports fell short of expectations. We want to make this right. Please refer to the link below, or alternatively, please don't hesitate to contact us:

Algernon

Great Product

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

We have solved our time management problem.

Replicon allowed us to bemore efficient and accurate.

At this time we haven't had any problems using Replicon.

UKG Ready und uAttend

Better Product

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We are so grateful that you took the time to leave a review. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and it sounds like we hit the mark with you. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the same quality of service that you have always enjoyed.

Wayne

Great Product

Bewertet am 15.11.2019

This product provides an excellent flexible time tracking solution. If support is needed even for minor issues they are quick to respond and follow through with delivering a solution in a timely fashion. The solutions they provide are great.

This software is easy to use. There are lots of options that can be customized as needed.

Since we are located in Saskatchewan and our time does not change for daylight savings time some our the time dependent processes got messed up when their servers changed times. The support team was quick to fix the issue once it was identified.

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this thoughtful review. We're thrilled to learn that you found our product configurable and easy to use. We take pride in providing outstanding service to all our clients, and plan on continuing to provide you with the same high quality service you've come to expect.

Carol
  • Branche: Import und Export
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Office Manager / Admin

Bewertet am 16.1.2020

Exceptional quick assistance

Support help and training provided and really great service

Too many different reports - I only use this program for vacation time

Eclipse

Antwort von Replicon Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Hearing that you experienced ease of use with our solution and great support from our dedicated team is the best thing we could hope for, as "hassle-free" is one of the founding pillars of Replicon.
We're sorry to hear that you find our reports confusing. However, we have a convenient feature that allows you to schedule automatically generated reports directly into your inbox at regular intervals. Please feel free to contact us for further assistance, or learn more at this link:

Leanne
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Replicon has totally transformed the way we track our employee time in order to invoice...

Bewertet am 3.5.2018

Saves me a ton of time every month with the benefit of being about to run summary reports at any time for any reason.

It was super easy to implement and all staff, regardless of computer skills, we quickly able to begin using the software. The summary reports run each month make billing fast and efficient. And the ability to obtain a quick summary of hours and expenses for any project, at any time, for any duration was something we were never able to do before. When our Clients ask for an update, we can quickly provide them with a professional looking summary report.

Honestly...I know we are using only a fraction of what this software is capable of. I wish there was an easier way to determine what other tools may be helpful to us and to quickly learn how to implement them.

Daragh
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use. User Friendly. Great Support. Makes payroll very fast and accurate.

Bewertet am 17.7.2018

As I've said before the best thing about this product is that it saves payroll a huge amount of time, which for a business could mean many things, from becoming paperless to saving general costs across the business.

The best things about this product is that time sheets are processed by the individuals and once approved we in payroll can run a report to download the information we need. From there we can import the data into our payroll software in very fast and accurate manner. Doesn't take long at all compared to the old days where we'd have piles of paper time sheets, and we'd have to manually input them. Now the individual spends a min a week filling in their time sheet online.

There really isn't many cons. All I'd say is that every business is different and it could take up to a year to have it doing exactly what you need. From permissions to how it extracts to your payroll. Once you have it how you want it you won't look back.

Kristen
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

We've been a Replicon customer for 10+ years and have had a great experience.

Bewertet am 27.4.2018

Having all of our data in one place--budgeted project hours, actual project hours and scheduled project hours allow us to quickly see how our business is doing. Automated reporting is a big time saver. Using the Project Mgmt tool allows us to forecast staffing availability and identify any future issues.

We love having our timesheet and project management data all in one place. Replicon's reporting features are extremely robust and we take full advantage of their scheduled email reports feature. The UI is also easy to use. Their helpdesk is also very responsive.

If there was additional project management features (ie. ability to track project timelines, similar to MS Project) that would be really helpful. There is the ability to integrate, however, it'd be nice if that was an offering in the tool.

Michael
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

What I like best about Replicon

Bewertet am 17.11.2021

We use this for charging our hours against projects which relieves the Engineering budget. A custom report is generated then made into an EXCEL file for direct upload to our SAP software system.

This was a perfect fit in how we track projects, specifically hours charged to projects vs the budgeted hours allotted for the projects. We also track budgeted costs vs actual hours/costs.
We are able to retrieve specific reports on time and $$, so when estimating like projects it gives you a quick estimate of how long it would take.

Going from GEN 2 to GEN 3 was difficult for em in reference to generating reports. It took a while to get used to the types of reports you could get out of this software.

Johnny

Fantastic System to use

Bewertet am 8.8.2020

Excellent and I highly recommend this product for any professional services organisation.

It does everything what my organisation need to do to run my business including time off accruals and balance re-sets, timesheet and billing, reports and integration from and to other software.

The mobile app needs to be a but more intuitive.

Xero

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Replicon

For its functionalities and value for money.
Amanuel
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

MEI Replion Review

Bewertet am 13.8.2018

Our overall experience with Replicon has been positive. Replicon makes it easy for our staff to record their project hours and expenses and it allows our managers to quickly capture this information for client billing purposes. It has allowed us to quickly prepare and issue invoices to our clients. Replicon also offers our management team an easy way to see how projects are progressing.

The software is relatively easy to use. Our employees never have problems navigating through the timesheets, time off features and expense reporting. As an administrator of the software I am most satisfied with the quick and helpful customer supporter I receive from Replicon's customer support staff.

I find preparing reports can be a little difficult and time consuming.

Carol

Non-Profit Review

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

The people at Replicon are outstanding. They are very patient and never have a problem getting help.

It makes billing so much easier and less margin for errors. Its easy to navigate and update.

I would like to see more capabilities for employees to be able to run specific reports and not have access to all the reporting. We also need a way to track expenses with our grants and contracts. I am learning how ot use it better and like it more everyday.