Results CRM Bewertungen

QuickBooks-integrated CRM for small businsesses

4.2/5 (17 Bewertungen)
Brad K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Robust CRM and amazing customer support!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

If you are looking for a robust CRM then I would suggest looking into ResultsCRM. They offer webinar training and demos which helped us alot through out our vetting process.

I have had the pleasure of working with a company that usesResultsCRM for their sales team. I was on the review and implementation task force. The company was midsize and need a CRM that would integrate with other software/tools they utilize like Quickbooks and Outlook. After sitting down with ResultsCRM's support team to learn more about the features and functionality this CRM had we fell in love with it. This CRM is surprisingly robust and offers a very user-friendly interface! Results offers many areas where you can track a customer and staff activity in such an easy format, that will give a company insight on improving efficiencies in almost every area of business. I worked very closely with Results implementation team throughout the project and they were great, they ensured that everything went smoothly. I also assist with the Administristraion of this product and work with the sales team to customize this product for their needs. I would highly recommend this product if you are on the fence!

I have had zero complaints from our first discovery meeting to finishing up the implementation. Results customer support/implementation team worked with us to ensure everything was working efficiently and we were prepared to take over.

Jeff M.

Results CRM Delivers Big Results for The Yard Ramp Guy

Bewertet am 26.6.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I have worked with many boutique or proprietary software companies over the last 20 years. Technically speaking, Results delivers outstanding emulation of a Windows environment along with smooth, consistent interplay with QuickBooks and Outlook. From a practical perspective, Results is intuitive and comprehensive. I am able to train new users very quickly. We are four individuals working from our respective homes. Yet with Results, it is as if we were in the same room. As for Results, the vendor, you could not possible ask for more. Everyone from the owner to the technical assistance personnel and even the sales department define professionalism. They understand my business and my particular application of their product. They are willing to advise and collaborate. This is a big deal because oftentimes, small software companies can be defensive and/or give push back. You will enjoy working with Results and consider them your co-workers rather than just a vendor.

I have nothing bad to say about using the product nor working with all of this vendor's personnel.

Denise G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Results gives our sales team all the tools they need at their finger tips.

Bewertet am 28.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use for the team, and increased sales for the company. We are able to effectively and efficiently plan calls to both existing clients and potential new ones and get the most out of that contact because all of their history is easily accessible to us.

Results is very user friendly. We are able to train new users quickly and easily. We have especially loved the ability to take care of online training modules provided by results!
My sales team is able to see purchase history for an account, both frequency and specific items purchased, therefore making every contact with a client both informative and productive.

There is a slight bit of a learning curve if you are familiar with crystal reports. The data is all there but it does take some getting used to in order to be able to pull the reports.

Mike H.
Mit Google übersetzen

We were able to customize it for our unique needs by using the variety opportunities and projects

Bewertet am 3.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I would recommend it for firms that are sales oriented. We didn't find the web version really usable when we tried awhile back.

We use the opportunities as a sales funnel which allows us to move items through the process and we can see right where we are at. This is very valuable in forecasting and planning. We run our entire sales process through Results.

I wish we could change some of the field names that are static in the standard forms. We use the software differently than intended - but all the buckets and text fields are very helpful - when we pull them out using adhoc reports.

7.0/10
Cheri T.
Mit Google übersetzen

It's a great product with big returns for minimal dollars.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 29.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Use it all the time. It helps with process flow and confirming that we have touched each client.

It's incredibly flexible and allows us to run our business our way. It is intuitive in look and feel because it is similar to Office products. Customer support is top notch. Pricing model works well for our office. You can export anything to Excel and manipulate a lot of information.

Reporting is very difficult. The existing reports don't look very good and without Crystal you can't create new standard reports. Ad hoc reporting is not intuitive. The QBO sync is not standard and doesn't work with all the functions.

Magan E.
Mit Google übersetzen

The possibilities are endless!

Bewertet am 4.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using this program since 2011 and love it! It captures a lot of our customer interactions which we can query on at a later time. We also love that it integrates with QuickBooks and Outlook. The QuickAdd feature is the best!

It would be nice to be able to mark emails from Outlook that have already been QuickAdded without having to go back into Results to make sure.

Kerry K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Results software has provided us with the tools we needed to gain insights into our business.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We love how robust Results is! There are so many areas where we can track our customer and staff activity in such an easy format, that we have gained efficiencies in almost every area of our business. It was also great that Results integrates with Quick Books and Outlook.

There's almost too many options built into Results so it does take time to implement and learn the system fully.

Sue G.
Mit Google übersetzen

We have been working with Troy. He answers all our questions.

Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

l like the fact that you can take to a person. They know you and they are informed about your needs.

I have not seen any cons at this time. We are a small company we don't need all the bells. After I have worked with the product longer I may see some things that I would like to improve.

Mit Google übersetzen

Small business needing integration with QB desktop version

Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of use and familiarity, it wasn't like learning a brand new program. Results has done a wonderful job at creating an easy workflow and I believe we will be increasing our efficiency and profitability by using ResultsCRM.

There is a small amount of Lag when trying to complete multiple tasks at once, and there are some of the newer features that are a bit buggy. However, overall we are having a relatively easy time.

Jeffrey C.
Mit Google übersetzen

I saw it on a webinar but never used.

Bewertet am 6.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In seeing the webinar I saw and learn of a great tool. It has many functions but a I have other software that do the same thin but be nice if I could consolidated software products and get work added to the product rather than doing it manually.

It seems like a sharp tool but as I said I never used it but saw a webinar on it. I could see it benefit me if I had the budget for it but just starting my own accounting consulting business.

6.0/10
Paul J.

Quality/IT manager

Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far so good. Importing contacts was straight forward. working on Calendar next

Easy installation and works well with SQL instance.

Need to work on 64 bit Office integration.

Ben F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and works well

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use and works well. User friendly.
Great customer support, always happy to help!

I have nothing bad to say, it works well.

Pricilla P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Evaluated this product as a potential CRM replacement solution.

Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to better determine what our internal needs were. It was also helpful to have a cost comparison for more expensive products that offer the same functionality.

Results CRM had a lot of features that I was looking for in a CRM. The ability to migrate data from our accounting software into the CRM was a huge plus.

The conversion process was too daunting and required a lot of dedicated hardware and internal manpower in order to be affordable.

5.0/10
Victoria H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Results CRM to the Rescue!

Bewertet am 25.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Results! I get real-time insight into how all my projects are going, and I can focus my time on what actually matters - spending time with my clients.

Steve H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Synchronization with QuickBooks was not clean. Created problems. Still are not using

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It appeared to meet a need with respect to customer and project management. However, we were unable to fully utilize as we could not complete implementation. Still would like to implement if we can overcome hurdles.

QB Synchronization not clean. Created problems that hampered use and implementation. Still need to resolve but have not been able to devote the time to it.
Invoicing Templates are not sufficient and will need to infest to have custom designed templates. It would be helpful if we could just use the Quickbook invoices.

2.0/10
Kelly B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Fantastic solution for a CRM for any SMB.

Bewertet am 2.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great CRM software. Easy to use, modern interface and amazing customer support.

Linda D.
Mit Google übersetzen

It is more of a database than a CRM tool. Very old fashion looking for reporting and dashboards

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to create queries to pull call lists. It was a good first start for this small company to get all of their contacts organized in one place.

The included crystal reports were not that helpful for our situation and it was very hard to create new reports. New manager did not like because had no pipe line and sales predictions. We have stopped using and are now using Pipe Drive.