LeadDesk

4,6 /5 (5 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

• Funktionen
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple, fast and great functionalty

Bewertet am 13.11.2019

My experience with LeadDesk as a company has been very good. Even though we aren’t a big client, our contact person makes us feel like we are the only customer that matters. This is something that really isn’t too obvious in many companies. The other thing with SaaS software to keep in mind is that it lets you grow depending on seasonality changes. So on hectic times, we can easily add seats, but when it gets slower we can also remove seats just as easily.

LeadDesk is by far the easiest and most intuitive contact center software I have used. Not only is it easy to see and follow everything that is happening in our business, but I can easily create and manage my campaigns. The modern UI feels like it’s actually built with the customer in mind. I know exactly where everything is and don’t need to spend my time looking for the right settings. I also like their reporting, as I can get all the information I need for my business and get on top of my KPIs.

I don’t really have too much bad to say about LeadDesk. There is of course always things to improve in e.g. reporting when it comes to more complex reports, but I have all the needed reports available from their reporting tool. They do however offer customized reports or access to a replica database if you are more tech-savvy and need more complex data.

Antwort von LeadDesk Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the kind words! We are really glad to hear that you are enjoying LeadDesk. Regards to the more complex reports, we acknowledge this is something we can improve further, and we will actually launch a new reporting tool during Q1 in 2020.

Simab G.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use and great customer care

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

We work in outbound calling mainly in the B2C market and I have been going back to LeadDesk repeatedly since 2011. I have tried many different Contact Center software, but the features LeadDesk offers combined with their excellent customer care and pricing makes choosing LeadDesk such an easy decision. I can easily recommend it especially for outbound calling.

What LeadDesk does very well is its usability and ease of use in the software. Their UI is really intuitive, so everything is fast and easily available. Teaching new agents to use the software is super easy and fast. What I also like is that as a leader, I have full control of everything within LeadDesk, from managing call lists to campaigns.

The way their predictive dialer routes calls is not the most effective one for our use case. I would also like to see some more functionalities for their app for mobile use.

Markus H.
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Call Center solution

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

Our team contacts physiotherapists and tries to schedule a meeting for our salesman

It´s easy to use, especially the address import

Nothing, everything works fine. Even the support is working

Jari-pekka T.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

LeadDesk Simply To Use

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Overall really great experience.

Easy to use and call quality. On the other hand fast to log in and handle.

Sometimes comes up call routing errors. No any other issues.

Antwort von LeadDesk Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jari-Pekka.

Thank you for the great review. Especially pleased to hear that you find LeadDesk easy to use and overall a great experience.

I have flagged the call routing errors you mentioned about and your Account Manager will be in touch to get things sorted out.

All the best,
Sebastian from LeadDesk

Ivar S.
  • Branche: Zeitung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and efficient solution for contact centers

Bewertet am 7.1.2020

LeadDesk works very well for practically any outbound calling needs and offer also a high quality VoIP solution. Their vast number of features provide a solution for basically any contact center.

The best things about LeadDesk;

1) Simple user interface for both agents and admins - our new agents don't need to be trained to the actual system, but can focus on selling.
2) Full of features - Everything we can possibly need for our outbound sales.
3) Predictive dialer is great for increasing efficiency and get agents on the phone more.
4) Access to replica database - We integrate LeadDesk with our own BI tools to get even more data on call performance.

I don't really have anything bad to say about Leaddesk, it just works. If something, then the mobile functionality could be better.