Madgicx

47 Softwareoptionen

Wilfried H.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Großartige Software mit großartigen Menschen die einem wirklich helfen!

Bewertet am 13.6.2021

Bin gespannt und freue mich auf die Skalierung, mit der Software und den dahinter stehenden Leuten :)

Großartig Usability und super Funktionen zum Skalieren von Ads. Was allerdings noch wichtiger ist, sind die Leute dahinter. In den ersten drei Calls helfen sie einem alles aufzusetzen und die häufigsten Fallstricke zu vermeiden, zusätzlich haben sie einen Kundenservice der immer erreichbar und super nett ist :)

Nichts, bin beeindruckt! Sie tun was sie sagen und helfen wo sie können UND verstehen ihr Handwerk. Eine super großartige Kombination :)

Andrew B.

Work Smarter not Harder

Bewertet am 21.8.2019

I have been using it to manage my FB ads campaigns - it helped me scale right out of the box which is crazy because I tripled my roas within 1 month!!

The tool i need to scale and succeed in FB ads

OK so, the first thing is the User Experience - they hit the nail on the head. I guess when these guys said they were an 8 figure-revenue-generating ad agency prior to building madgicx, they weren't lying! Madgicx single-handedly has built all the tools you need to succeed at facebook ads.

1. Audience creation - hitting all areas of your sales funnel
2. Automation - autopilot to help you sleep well at night without getting scared you will blow your budget!
3. Creative clusters - a new way to view your best creatives and ad copy
4. Mass creation - I can create 5 campaigns in less than 5 minutes

these tools were created with such detail that it shows the people behind it have successfully scaled FB campaigns MULTIPLE TIMES.

if I had to be really honest? there is nothing I dislike about madgicx. The one thing I would change is to have better FAQ's to be able to self troubleshoot any issues or misunderstandings one may have about the platform (such as how the core audiences and LLA's are created)

Antwort von Madgicx Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Andrew! We hope we can keep helping you scale Gagliardi.eu for many more years to come!

Slava M.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

It's just so unique, so they actually don't have competitors

Bewertet am 18.11.2020

I was blind now I can see

What Madgicx does can do no other software. They made me think strategically and reset my mind in FB Ads funnels

I wish it had visual funnels builder. I hope it's not long to wait

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Madgicx

Visual look, big picture view, their expertise
Omar J.
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Terrible Company that keep taking your money even when offering no services

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

We informed them in early may that our business manager was restricted from managing ads, due to the disruption in our business to try to find workarounds to this no one cancelled the subscription until we got charged $147 again at the end of may. then yesterday (3 june) i sent them a message asking for a refund seeing as how no one logged in since early may we did not use their service for over a month. I clicked the cancel button and guess what happened, i see a charge for another $147 leave my company account. Imagine they charged a full month for me unsubacrobing 3 days into june after i told them the issues we were having which (im sure totally coincidentally) start3d right after we connected their software to our ad accounts. Stick to wordstream, they are honest at least.

Nothing. a few days after connecting this software our business manager was restricted from managing ad accounts after 10+ years of no issues and we communicated this to their team however they continued to charge us.

No support all the support staff are based in some third party country they appear to think small print in contracts supercedes moral values when it comes to ripping off their customers.

Peter murphy L.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Beginner to expert in 1 month

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

I used Madgicx to run my first campaign ever on FB. Did 30x ROAS with 300k in revenue in month 1. Ping me on Twitter if you want me to show you the numbers.

Better than FB algorithm, support surpasses any other small SasS option. Once you learn it, you can make big $

Hard to set up, but their support onboarded me enough to get started

Adam jakub M.
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A performance tool you've been looking for

Bewertet am 27.7.2020

At the time of writing the review we've been using Madgicx for 3-4 days and just using the AI audiences & some basic automation we've managed to get ROAS 9.0 and higher (earlier it was mostly 2.5 / 3). It's a nice change of pace and we're happy to explore more benefits.

They have a nice Customer Service & Intercom chat, so you can always ask for help.

We've had some onboarding sessions with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he was really helpful. Thanks for your support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Running a successful FB Ads campaign is never easy, especially for an e-commerce.
We've been looking for a tool that helps us understand our audiences better, which Ads bring the most ROAS, where should we invest more money and when not to, to avoid "burning the budget".

Doing it manually was exhausting, but thanks to Madgicx we were able to save a lot of valuable time and get answers we were looking for. Now we can spend more time on other marketing channels and be sure that FB will mostly run itself.

You have to get used to it - the dashboard, the Ad Launcher, the Insights, the automation techniques - how Madgicx works. After 2-3 days the tool becomes more transparent, so you will feel more confident about using it.

Denise T.

Amazing support and platform

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

Fantastic! Their amazing support whether it's through chat or a meeting, always helps me with any question or problem I may have. The tool is easy when you start to learn it.

I love Madgicx based on how much more effective my time gets throughout the days. It's really easy to set up and look through different audiences and later on launch them. Their fast worldclass support is something that I really appreciate.

Takes some time to learn and understand the platform. There are some really great "How to's"-guides in the platform. Once you learn the basics, there's no problem at all.

Alex V.

Even for small start-ups

Bewertet am 19.4.2021

A really exciting new way for me as a small business owner to master the art of scaling. I love it.

Scaling FB ads is an art in itself. And you can do all the online marketing courses you want but you need to be a pro or you need to hire an ad agency if you really want to scale. That's why this tool is the answer to all my questions. It gives me pro insights and tools without having to do all the work myself. It's just baffling what this thing can for you.

You do need to deep dive into the app itself to really make it work. The support team is there to help you but you do need to invest the time. For me, it's a no-brainer. It was either this or hiring an agency. But it will take time before I can get the very best out of this app.

Shallon T.
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Best Software for FB ads

Bewertet am 20.1.2021

They are responsive and extremely helpful aside from the power of the software itself.

The audiences and automation tactics are top notch.

Its a bit hard to understand at first. They should make a class.

Mihoko W.

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

The company seems to really care about your success. When I struggled to make it work, they went out of their way to help me out. I am grateful.

There was a definite learning curve but with help from a Madgicx customer success team, we were able to identify a strategy to improve the performance of my FB ads. With automation rules, I feel comfortable to continue to experiment and scale my ad spent.

I had difficult time setting up the software. Initially, automation worked against me because I was not using it right. It took help from a Madgicx customer success team to turn it around.

Micaela B.

Madgicx = Print Money

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

My experience with Madgicx and his great team is the best. I start my days looking forward to see my statistics panel and I check my personalized report every day with my coffee while I'm resting. Everything here works automatically.

I haven't seen any other tool (or person) that can give you the quality of reporting and "autopilot" that Madgicx provides.

When writing this review, I can only select up to 5 stars... But if I could I would put 1 million and infinity...

I feel very happy (and I say happy, I feel HAPPY with Madgicx) this is not a way to say "I'm happy or I like it". Actually every time I ask for help or join my panel or launch new ads, I feel very happy and excited, I know that every day will be a great start and something even better will come.

But don't believe me...
Try it yourself and start today.

You have nothing to lose, NOTHING to lose. And you have everything to WIN.
My feedback is to congratulate Madgicx and all his team, because they are great people, enthusiastic and with a strong purpose of making their clients successful.

So, if you really want to be successful, if you really want your business to flow abundantly and generate sales while you sleep, then you can do it like me. Start your test, launch your first ads (check out the FREE course and all their explanatory videos, even if you are new to this or an expert, I trust you will learn the step-by-step with accuracy).

I want to clarify something. Madgicx is a software that is correct and is the best I have seen (even when I work with many digital tools and always choose the bots and AI, this tool is unique in every way).

But Madgicx is much more than software. Madgicx is a team of expert ads specialists, who have only one purpose: to bring you success.

If you don't know how to make ads, if you are an expert in creating ads but want to improve your ROAS, if you have a business and want to grow, if you are a big company and want to delegate to a tool of excellence... And in short: If there is something you offer that if you would increase your sales and make more money, your life would be transformed... Then you need to implement Madgicx.

This tool will do everything for you, even its support team are experts on demand and they will know how to boost you in every way. I feel VERY accompanied by them, because I can ask all kinds of questions (from the most basic to the craziest ideas) and they always answer you with quality, speed and, above all, in a personalized way. I met Madgicx, started the free trial and before the end of the trial I was 100% convinced that I wanted to stay here. So, before the end of the trial, I already bought my package and since then, all that happened in my business was to earn more and more money. Great return on investment, right? The results are immediate, I started using Madgicx for free and it already generated sales and improved everything in 3 days!

It's the most powerful thing on the planet, nothing to change (I was even surprised that 3 days after I registered, they already created new updates, they are very fast and they launch great things to improve your whole business always). The software is the most intuitive and easy to use. In my personal experience I didn't know anything about ads, but Madgicx does everything for me and my team. Having Artificial Intelligence (AI) is great and it really works. With Madgicx you have a quick overview of what's going on in your business, you get personalized reports to your email at the time you want, the support chat is easy to use and the team is the best team on the planet.
Here you can count on tools that I haven't seen anywhere else, like the option to see which copy or creative works best and create new successful combinations, the possibility of automations that make your ads work better and better while you're sleeping

Ingo F.

Why I love madgicx - From a complete novice

Bewertet am 16.9.2020

I recently began to help my wife with her digital marketing business. She markets, mostly, for e-commerce businesses.
Up until a few weeks ago I knew very little about Facebook ads.
Once they have set up the initial copy and creatives, I create new audience based campaigns and ad sets.

The dashboard showing a specific an account's overall performance.

The Creative studio showing us which add creatives and copy performed the best - we've had a few surprises... and it helps to guide our creative thinking for future ad campaigns.

The automation tactics are awesome! It saves so much time in optimising advertising spend.

It seems as if you still have to create brand new ads in Facebook ads manager - Creating a campaign and uploading new creatives and copy. I would like to be able to do this in Madgicx as well (Unless that functionality already exists and I just don't know about it).

Also, the basic workings of the automation tactics makes it seem relatively easy to use, but once you try to set it up it can be a bit confusing and tricky to set up.
However, It could be because of my lack of experience with this product function and the fact that you need to have a good understanding of the specific ad account's metrics. I'm sure that I will get the hang of it soon!

Brian L.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Madgicx Functionality and Customer Support is 2nd to None

Bewertet am 10.9.2020

My overall experience has far exceeded my expectations.

The speed at which I can implement and test different Facebook Ad Sets. Madgicx allows me to deploy campaigns with the speed and efficiency of a social media marketing department.

Currently, Madgicx includes both Facebook the Google Display Network as its marketing platforms, which is awesome. However, I would like to see other marketing platforms, such as SnapChat added to the platform to capture a broader audience. This will enable the user to bring in less expensive cold visitors and then retarget these visitors with Facebook and the GDN.

Knowing what I know about Madgicx, I am sure that something like this is already in the works.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Madgicx

Customer service and features.
Zeyad R.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool and team behind it

Bewertet am 16.7.2020

The automation rule functions and audience creation are fantastic. Even greater customer support to help you succeed.

It is a little sophisticated to use which is a result of its complex capabilities. This is probably less to do with the software and more to do with understanding how to manage a budget.

Better support team.
Alex S.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Insights I Never Knew Existed To Scale Our Clients Businesses

Bewertet am 8.9.2020

There are so many valuable features to Madgicx. Some that we dive into regularly are the creative and ad copy insights. It allows us to see on our clients accounts any trends in the ad copy we use or the creatives we make and how they perform overall. Things that we might take for granted, like the length of the text, but knowing which our audience prefers can be extremely valuable. The automated tactics are spot on from the prebuilt ones made by top marketers that can be implemented at the click of a button or build your own. These are amazing as it allows us to have more control over our clients accounts and help them stay profitable.

It can be a bit overwhelming at first with all of the data and features Madgicx provides and took some time to get familiarized with the platform. Once diving into each category to understand the full power behind it myself and my team were able to make better decisions based on data for our clients campaigns.

Philipp S.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The 1 Tool I recommend for Facebook and IG Ads

Bewertet am 8.9.2020

look, I’m not easily impressed.

and as everything else in this world Madgicx is not perfect (eg impossible to spell that name correctly).

but I’ve hardly ever use a tool that delivered greater returns and saved us more time when running social media ads.

i’ve used almost anything out there but with the creative tools that you get inside Madgicx, the automated media buying through smart rules, and ridiculously cool audiences to target — this really must be the tool I recommend more then any other out there.

almost impossible to spell the name correctly, haha. and of course there’s a learning curve until you master the tools, as with any other great software out there. i’d give it a try and see for yourself.

Gustavo G.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Very Excited !

Bewertet am 2.9.2020

I am fairly new to the software, it's my first week. Running my own campaigns on Facebook didn't go well. Through madgicx my cost per lead got reduced tremendously. Now I am working with them to drive more sales. What I love about Madgicx the most is that the onboarding process is SO good. They allocated a person to help me set it up, and then one of the top guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] jumped into a called with me to help me get going. That's priceless. Not a lot of companies are invested in their clients to really help them. I mean, if you pay them lots of money yes, but theses guys are very reasonable considering their knowledge in the field. I am thankful and I really hope I can make my ads works to a very profitable point with the help of Madgicx and its team. I am on a three month subscription and I am excited for what's coming

The interface is user friendly. Although it still takes time to learn something new, it will take you a lot more to learn the Facebook platform than to learn Madgicx. It's very well put together. All the layout looks simple and friendly.

I am not quite sure what I like the least yet. I think I have to study it a little more to find out what I think it can be improved.

Pedram G.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best marketing automation out there!

Bewertet am 1.6.2020

I can't imagine not having Madgicx on my side.
It's very much like having an army of media buying professionals with you at every moment.

It saves every media buyer sooo much time!
The ease of use and very reliable interface almost make it fool prove and help you with your day to day.
Developed by media buyers for media buyers! These people really understand our needs and problems and solve them in a way they would do it for themselves and their clients.

There are some minor things that still need to be optimized to make the experience even better, but nothing that is stopping you from enjoying the product to the fullest.

Solly M.

Amazing Results

Bewertet am 3.1.2021

After trying at least 4 software out there I truly believe this is the best one out there.

Was introduced to Madixc about 2 years ago.
The results they give were amazing, within 3 days of using the platform my ROI on my ads have just gone sky high.
The customer support is amazing I was thought from day 1 how to be able to use the platform
Higley recommend for everyone that is using FB ads out there

Changing the audience name.
Provide better google products.

Ken M.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Takes The Thinking Out Of Scaling

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Ad Zombies is a global copywriting service, we write words that sell anything for businesses anywhere, but we are NOT an agency. The last thing we need is to get bogged down in platforms turning the knobs of advertising to scale and grow. Madgicx is like the Keurig of campaign management. Instead of dropping in a new coffee pod, you drop in your new copy... the machine brews perfect results and generates great sales automadgically.

Madgicx allows us to quickly integrate new creative with tons of audiences in a matter of seconds.

It can be visually overwhelming at times.

Peter S.
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Mind blowing what Madgicx's can do.

Bewertet am 24.10.2020

I'm am happy to see more consistent results with better ROAS

Madgicx's is mind-blowing what it can do. For helping to manage our Facebook advertising account and increase ROAS. I love how it helps to automate Facebook and also gives you the headspace and ability to dive deeper into your data with an amazing analysis of the results so you can find even more gold with your ad spend all the time testing your ads, copy, and audiences. Not to mention great customer service. Who help to get you going and all set up.

There is a lot to learn but that is because Facebook is a complicated beast to get your head around

Michael R.

Really useful

Bewertet am 11.10.2020

Love it - I am involved in several businesses and all now use Madgicx.

I liked the ability to quickly turn posts in to campaigns and the ability to target these in smart ways

I think a few more tutorials would have helped me get more out of this faster

Chris S.
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely blows away other solutions

Bewertet am 9.9.2020

Literal game changer. I have outsourced a lot of my ad account management to Madgicx, so I can focus on other things.

I love that I can leave the automations running, and I know the ads are taken care of without my constant monitoring. We were in a hurricane and lost power, and STILL the Artificial Intelligence engine and our specific stop-loss automations made sure we turned a profit, even when I physically couldn't look at our ad accounts.

Sometimes its difficult to create ads from scratch, it works better if you already have existing ads that work and let Madgicx create the audiences, not the creative.

Vincent Z.

Gamechanger

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Main pros to me were the audience-creation, things the madgicx algorithm was able to do for retargeting was super cool and I really enjoyed using it

It was a little intense getting used to at first I think a lot jumps out at you because there’s so much you can do with madgicx so overall the interface was what I liked least about the software

Amir N.
  • Branche: Internet

Why Madgicx Matters...

Bewertet am 8.9.2020

Smart people, a young and enthusiastic company that's gonna make a lot of positive changes in this space.

It's a serious tool, and like any serious tool, there is a learning curve. Once you learn it, that's when the magic happens...you can gain insights that other tools won't give you, and you can basically making more money with the same adspend. That's the beauty of Madgicx...

It has a learning curve, so be prepared to site down with a cup of coffee and get through it.