Synder

Sha Lynn
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great Platform Excellent Customer Service

Bewertet am 10.6.2020

Great!! I will continue to work with it to perfect my process and make the automation smoother

I really like the platform. Clean imports. It was refreshing compared to other platforms I have tried. And [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the tech, is just a chat away and super helpful.

Needs a few features added. Like classes for PayPal

Deb
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Useful product, great customer service

Bewertet am 16.9.2021

It's taking a little while to learn, but customer service has been excellent. They're available and helpful by chat, so I've received all the information I've asked about. I've chatted with several people who were helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was patient and worked hard to answer all my questions.

It connects sales from multiple platforms to QBO and has the option to roll back the sync, which gives you the chance to fix errors and resync correctly.

It's somewhat complicated to set up. All products and services must be set up exactly as you want them in POS systems and QBO, so it takes a while to iron out the kinks. Run it in small batches to see how the sync sends information to your P&L.

Beth
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Big Time Saver

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

Customer support has changed since I started using Synder. For the longest time the chat was available and every issue I had was taken care of instantly. Any questions I had was very responsive and resolved within minutes. They have since shifted to email support for questions/issues. Response time is now a day for any questions which can be very frustrating.

I need detailed transactions loaded to QB desktop - not daily summary. We track inventory for apparel and there are thousands of items. Most interfaces I found do only the summary. Synder gives me that detail and once setup correctly puts the transactions into the correct accounts on QB Desktop. Big time saver.

My biggest complaint is not being able to data map the item name to a field in quickbooks. I need the variation on Square to map to the item name in QB Desktop. My background is technology - programming. The ability to map fields is already part of their functionality for setup - just not for this field. I have tried multiple times to explain but am not heard. I have to pay staff to go into every transaction and update the items. If this was fixed I would five start this software 100%!!

Robert

Syncing with QuickBooks not ready for Prime-Time

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

It took a while to get into a good working relationship due to the default hands-off approach and reliance upon scripted answers as opposed to engaging directly, but once we got past that and started to work together, their support staff was extremely responsive and helpful, and I was not a happy customer and was very demanding. I think a big part of that initial disconnect is caused by some poor decisions as to support priorities. A shift there towards front-loading their support interactions to focus heavily on the quality of the onboarding experience would do wonders. That being said, they have a lot of fundamental technical challenges that they have yet to resolve before this transaction syncing software is ready for any serious accountant who has to import transactions from multiple sources like Amazon & Paypal without spending an inordinate amount of time triaging and fixing problems and errors.

I like their flexibility, and their support staff really listened to my input for changes and even in the short time I used their product; I saw some of those changes take place in the application, so from that I also know that their developers are also eager to improve and adjust their software to make it more effective.

Their product just doesn't work well enough to save me any time by importing Amazon & Paypal transactions into QuickBooks Desktop. Their process is full of errors and their configuration interface could be a lot more intuitive, which would reduce miscommunications along the way. In the few months I spent working with Synder, I wasted more than 100 hours troubleshooting & repairing. I even ended up with a corrupted QB file which had to be restored from backup to start the process of importing nearly a year's worth of transactions all over again. Their onboarding process is designed to be hands-off, and this caused a lot of initial problems. If they spent more time with onboarding and understanding the QuickBooks account and classification structure at the beginning, many of the initial issues could have been avoided and a significant amount of my wasted time could have been avoided.

James
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

The best

Bewertet am 10.8.2022

I have really enjoyed it. Their KPIs are great too--I am just getting started with that feature

Syncs with items seamlessly--no more fighting with Quickbooks and having to manually enter items or linking them

Paying for each historical sync--but it is well worth it in the end

Jamie
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Synder Invoicing

Bewertet am 8.6.2020

We implemented synder to allow us to invoice multi-currencies and give customers the ability to pay by credit card. This has made our AR operations much more efficient!

The real time sync and integration with quickbooks

We hope to be able to customize our invoice email with our logo

Xero

Warum Synder gewählt wurde

Synder has features that we needed to give our customers a better experience to pay their invoices

Zuvor genutzte Software

Bitrix24

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Synder

The integration with quickbooks and the easy to use interface
Erika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me and the reconciliation is very easy.

Easy to set up and connect to QBO and support is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and have a lot knowledge about the software and how works. He take care my issue immediately and show me how make the corrections etc.

I like everything. I don't have any that i don't like

Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Synder

I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me.
Will

The best product for Quickbooks Online

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

Overall experience with Synder has been great! I would recommend this product to anyone using Quickbooks Online and selling products with Shopify or other supported platforms.

The software works great, saves me lots of time with completing the sales reconciliations for my clients e-commerce sales deposits (Shopify). The support team is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me with a variety of stuck points and has solved my problems very quickly and taught me how to better use the software along the way.

The only suggestion I would make is to have a accountant portal developed similar to how QBO and receipt bank have, so that the client files/transaction data is more clearly separate. That being said I run multiple clients and have had zero issues with it.

Phillip
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great solution to sync 1000s of Stripe payments in QBO

Bewertet am 13.5.2019

Fantastic. It does what it says it will do.

Super easy to set up. WOrks the first time. QBO records all required info from the connection.

paying via paypal. But I think they have changed that.

Zapier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Synder

Much easier to setup. Took 2 minutes. Plus great customer support from Kirill.
Robert
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great for reconciliation

Bewertet am 12.8.2021

While the initial setup was difficult, Vita really took the time to help me figure out a clever ways to sync my refunds the way that I wanted to. Now I am expecting it to be a breeze!

Does what I need it to do with bank reconciliation and auto-categorization

I though it would be a little easier to set up. It took a long time to figure out how to put refunds in a different category than just the same product sales category as the revenue goes into. This is due to our refunds category being set up as an income rather than expense category with a negative balance

Rodrigo

Amazing Support

Bewertet am 19.10.2021

Synder has a team that can speak to you instantly via the live chat or you can even request a call/Zoom meeting. Accounting can be very time-sensitive and it has been of crucial importance to have the Synder support team available for me when it is really necessary. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for his support and patience in helping me deal with a multi-channel issue regarding Amazon FBA, shopify, and many other platforms. We figured it out after several meetings and he was right there to help along the way.

I don't have a lot of cons to share other than the fact that it can be a bit tricky to set up everything perfectly if you have several sales channels. But, the point of this is to stick through it, to set it all up, and then you don't have to worry about accounting headaches down the line.

Scott
  • Branche: Internet

Synder App - They Do One Thing and Do It Well

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

It was excellent. We went from a Quickbooks Desktop workflow that included emails/post-its to a fully streamlined, automated workflow. While we could have stayed with Quickbooks Desktop, we shifted to Quickbooks Online with little or no effort on the Synder app.

Loved the flexibility of the application to act as a conduit for our transactions. Support staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were fantastic to help us through testing and onboarding.

They support multiple transactional sources.

We had some glitches at first and had some display issues using various browsers. The support staff helped to rectify the issues and kept us in the loop throughout the process.

• Branche: Import und Export

Worth every penny

Bewertet am 9.8.2021

Buy and setting up the product was extremely easy, support so far has been exceptional, but I am also realizing that I am just scratching the surface on what Synder all can do for us. As our business grows, I am sure I'll find new/additional value add from the platform.

We currently primarily rely on Quickbooks for our administration but use Synder to consolidate sales from four platforms (Etsy, Amazon, Square, and Paypal) in to a single administration. Synder grooms the data before we receive it into Quickbooks. The product works really well and when I ran into problems (twice) tech support was really supportive and left no stone unturned to resolve my issues.
At first I was nervous to spend the money for our starting business but by now they have proven to be worth every penny.

The pricing for Synder is transaction based, which by itself is a pretty clever pricing model. As a new user I started syncing records before I had all the product mappings figured out. Now that I am deeper into the product I realize I need to go back and rerun historic transactions to resolve to the right products in QuickBooks Inventory management

• Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

I recommend Synder for Stripe Transactions

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

I am happy with the service and the application

Once setup it helps transfer Stripe raw transaction data into Quickbooks Desktop software. It saves me a lot of time.

It took awhile to setup the app. However, I had great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She helped me quite a bit to get things working.

Matthew
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Synder keeps winning my heart over again

Bewertet am 31.12.2020

Not to overstate.. my overall experience with Synder is exceptional. Both with the software and customer support. I consider myself an advanced user, and when I ran into an issue this morning, Lizzie helped me solve the issue quickly over chat.

I can manage multiple client connections under my single login. Once set up, each account runs on auto-pilot. I use Synder to process 300+ transactions currently, all of which I'd have to manually process without the software.

Minor user preferences could be improved, such as having an option for a longer period before being automatically logged out.

DON
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Synder sync is very powerful and helps sync Stripe and QBO

Bewertet am 15.5.2020

the sync process is nice and they are dilligent to get the sync right and work with you as a client

This is a very good sync app that syncs with Stripe or Square to QBO. I have used it on both platforms with two different companies I do bookwork for. One is about 500 transactions per month from Stripe and the other is about 100 transactions or less. But it is very nice in that the app sync process sets up the customer in QBO that had the sale over in Square or Stripe. You don’t have to do all that legwork. And you can rollback a transactions or cancel the sync at any time or try a sync then roll it back. Very useful.
I used the competition and couldn’t get any tech support and gave up and tried this company out and am very pleased. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been very helpful in helping get my client companies setup and track down problems in the sync process. Highly recommend.

took a while to get synced and all setup, client accounts take a while to get configured correctly if you are an accountant providing this service it is a little rough

Vladimir

Love this software

Bewertet am 28.4.2020

We've been using this app for 1.5 years and love it. It takes about 5 minutes to make an initial set up. No headache in the future. We're syncing all our Woocommerce orders with QB (both Stripe and PayPal payments).

And support... It's so fast and efficient! A guy named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
solved my issue in literally 2 minutes! I got the answer instantly. WOW!

- fast set up
- worth the price
- easy to use
- multiple settings
- syncs both Stripe and PayPal
- awesome support

I haven't found any in 1.5 years. Maybe they should keep expanding and adding new services. However, it's an opportunity and not a con.

Lori

Customer Service / Support

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Overall I am happy with this service

I hate any kind of technical software issues and when I have trouble, or questions, I LOVE your customer support. Tonight, I was able to use a chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he answered all my questions quickly and efficiently and solved my problem right away. I appreciate you hiring wonderful people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me thru things like tonight's issue which are so frustrating for me.

Sometimes I get emails or corespondence that is not intuitive to me. I wish things were worded more "idiot proof" so that a layman can understand it. I make jewelry .... I am not an IT person.

Colleen
  • Branche: Sport

Recommend Snyder for nonprofit accounting

Bewertet am 6.1.2022

The syncing has saved a lot of time, energy, and money for our nonprofit.

Ease of syncing donations through Stripe to Quickbooks to make accounting and reconciliation easier.

Some of the settings can be tricky to perfect so the transactions show up how we want in Quickbooks. With time and some adjustments we have fixed the issues.

Michele
  • Branche: Musik

Synder review

Bewertet am 1.9.2021

This app syncs all of our Stripe payments into QBO in nearly real-time. Would recommend for that efficiency and accuracy alone.

The subscription price is high if you don't have a lot of transactions. Also, recently there's a fraud prevention charge added to every Stripe transaction, so if you have 100 syncs a month, that covers only 50 transactions, whereas before the fraud prevention charge was added, that would cover 100 transactions.

Kara
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Synder is easy and critical to my business

Bewertet am 19.3.2022

It has been great. It's smooth, easy, and consistent. Customer support has been great when I've had a question. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to chat with me and answer all questions I had.

Synder takes the work out of my accounting. All invoices paid are synched directly to my Quickbooks. It's smoother and I never have to worry. Before Synder, I was manually trying to keep track of everything. This makes it so easy.

I have no complaints. Synder has been great with all needs

Jadelyne
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Excellent Tool

Bewertet am 11.5.2019

Absolutely love the ease of use. I had my clients Stripe transactions into QuickBooks Online within minutes.

I never even knew a such thing existed. I initially went back and forth between QuickBooks and my clients Stripe account. Once Business Payments was referred to me by a fellow bookkeeper I immediately downloaded it, and I will definitely keep using it for myself and other clients.

When I initially downloaded this product for my client, I needed to sync a few months of transactions--exceeding the 50 transaction sync limit. The organization is so small that going forward the 50 transaction limit will suffice, however, just for my initial setup I would have liked to be given a little more. Perhaps a first time user bonus?

Hafsah
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent Customer Support!!

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

I am a new user of this product, and recently had some trouble with the syncing of the transactions across the different platforms. I reached out to the help desk and was connected with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was such a massive help, and constantly guided me through the entire process of fixing all the errors that had been building up for months. She spent days going through our company transaction reports trying to identify the errors and was wonderfully patient to deal with.
Just wanted to give [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a massive shoutout for being so great to work with!

I didn't know the product well enough before, and found it slightly confusing to sync up with my quickbooks. It was hard for me to identify the cause of error, and where it existed.
Overall i am happy with the product, after having my issues resolved.

Enid
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Intuit should be grateful this company exists

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

Compared to the desktop version, Quickbooks online is a hot mess. It is probably fabulous for a tiny business or individual entrepreneur. But our online educational non-profit is obviously far too complicated for their programmers. Our transactions are through PayPal, Square, and Stripe. With the online version of Quickbooks - you cannot get a good import from these major providers unless you purchase Synder. At least the programmers at Synder know how to get it done and get it done right. Every question I have asked has been immediately answered with the right information that I needed. The program itself works like a charm.

As I told [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the last time I asked for his help importing PayPal and Stripe - This service is the only reason I'm not on tranquilizers while trying to work with Quickbooks online. The Synder app is logical, well thought out and works - in other words, everything that Quickbooks online is not.

At the moment I'm so grateful it exists I cannot think of a con.

• Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Simple Time Saver

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Importing/Posting Stripe activity into QBO for my client.

The ease of setup. The fact you can import past transactions to save hours of time.

I have not found anyting yet - just started using.

Zapier und Stripe