Powerpay

Cloudbasierte Software zur Verwaltung des Personalwesens und der Gehaltsabrechnung

Sortieren nach

Richard D.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy-to-use with top-notch customer service

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

It's easy to pay each period and to handle year-end.

It is really easy to set up and use.
The customer service is top-notch. Every time you log out, Ceridian asks how your service was. If you raise any issue, they give you a call. This is the level of customer service my company offers. I expect it of others, but rarely find it.

Downloading a journal file to Quickbooks should be included with all levels of service.

Warum Powerpay gewählt wurde

Payweb's customer service was the worst customer service of any company -- not just payroll providers -- I have ever experienced. Once a customer service rep hung up on me. Then when I called back, she didn't answer. When I complained, I was told she had gone to lunch. The reps often didn't have correct information. The website is very clunky. Sometimes messages are indecipherable.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Powerpay

I had heard ADP's customer service wasn't very good. And after my experience with Payweb, I didn't want to take any chances. You have to get payroll right.

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Richard - Thank you very much for your feedback, we're delighted to hear that you find our support team so helpful!

Robin W.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Ceridian *Thank goodness your Back!*

Bewertet am 18.2.2021

Overall experience, is amazing. Like I mentioned my boss decided to try ADP and the comparison is absolutely night and day. From the implementation to the after service. After 6 months I couldn't deal with all the issues with ADP so we decided to go back to Ceridian because of the simplicity, the peace of mind and the support we had in the past.

We had been with Ceridian for years and decided to change to ADP- What a mistake. Now we're back with Ceridian and Thank goodness! This software is simple and easy every step of the way. Firstly, the set-up of the software is effortless, your team lead walks you through the process and any issues they get it fixed in a very timely manner. Next, the on boarding simple! A one page form with all the necessary info to fill out. Next the rapid entry form for easy entry of commissions, bonuses, hours, stat hours- is a time saver. Plus everything is easy linked to the time sheets and the employee profiles! I seriously cannot complain amount this product. I cannot forget to mention the after service and support- A1. Anytime you call with an issue or problem, there is a payroll specialist that knows what to do to fix it! No waiting, no emails back and forth, just 1 call and everything is resolved. In the event that you do need to have a case created- 24 to 48 hours later everything is fixed and resolved.

I did not like the People tab option- I found it redundant and useless- I had it removed because it's just some much quicker in the regular (non-people) version. But besides that I'm super happy with the product.

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Robin - Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. We're delighted to hear that you are back to using Powerpay and that you find it so easy to use! We're also so happy that you are satisfied with our customer support team!

Ruby R.
  • Branche: Bau

Ceridian Payroll

Bewertet am 24.3.2022

We only do basic payroll. This product suits our needs in terms of processing, customer support, features and cost. I like that this does the payroll deduction remittance and tax forms submission not to mention that it is user-friendly and customer service is always there if you need help.

We are doing bi-weekly payroll and for salaried employees you need to enter their bi-weekly rate and not their annual salary. But I guess this makes sense as sometimes there are 27 pays in a year (usually it is 26 pays in a year).

Corrine S.
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use product, but very limited analytics, and support is hit-and-miss.

Bewertet am 18.2.2021

This was a good system when our company was smaller and less reporting was needed. Our growth has fuelled the need for more robust reporting, which this system cannot accommodate as time entry by day is not supported. Customer support has been very frustrating at times; I have had support staff tell me that I need to be referred to the Projects Team and will be incurring extra charges for, for things that other support staff can do on demand at no extra cost. I have also had some support staff recommend "fixes" for payroll issues that did not take into consideration the impact that their solution would have on the Record of Employment. I don't have my PCP designation, but I am very mindful of what I'm doing and was able to understand the ripple effect of some of the support advice I was given and therefore request a different solution from the Ceridian support staff. I think this may be a problem for an inexperienced payroll administrator, as they might not fully understand some of the advice being given and question how it may impact other components of the payroll function.

I was provided almost no training by my employer on how to use the software, but I adapted easily because the system is fairly intuitive.

Reporting is VERY LIMITED. We run payroll bi-weekly, and need the ability to report on specific date ranges that do not necessarily align with our pay cycles. Unable to make note of "effective date" for things such as pay increases. Customer support is very hit-and-miss.

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Corrine - Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. Your insight helps us to improve and to continue to innovate. We will definitely share your thoughts around reporting capabilities with our product team.

Kate G.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I'm a big fan of Powerpay

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

Powerpay is ideal for managing all the HR/payroll needs. I don't have to worry about reconciling payroll accounts and T4 summaries at the end of the year, or racking my brain to complete ROEs. It is all taken care of for me. It's a load off my mind and a huge time-saver for me.

I love how easy it is to use and, if I have a problem, the support staff are terrific. It is very well priced as well. It is a manageable option for small businesses.

I would like to see little helpful tips come up when you hover over a heading or title. It would be nice to have small instructions or explanations in areas that will save me having to call in with a small/minor question.

Payworks

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Powerpay

I was familiar with Powerpay and the Ceridian brand.
Sunny K.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Powerpay web

Bewertet am 20.1.2021

Love it, the people at the 1-800 number are always a pleasure to deal with. I love the critical follow up from the various departments such as the Trust department and the Department in charge of shipping out payroll packages. There has been times where we are in a bind and it feels like all hands are on deck to find a solution even if its 5PM on a Friday.

I love that its easy to use and if I am stuck I can call the 1-800 number and someone friendly and knowledgeable in North America is there to help. Unlike ADP where your call gets directed to Malaysia or some other place. Just ahead up, if you outsource to save costs we will be leaving... just saying...

I dont like that if a employee is terminated and you need to look them up later in another calendar year that there is no support for this or a way you can access this data. This is my biggest frustration with powerpay. I want powerpay to save my records data, not me.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Powerpay

Unfortunately we did leave at one point as a cost savings measure to ADP, The savings was pretty substantial and they made the offer even better with 3 months of free payroll processing. We stayed for 8 months trying to learn it and trying to learn to love it, but we just couldn't. Dealing with customer support was the worse. So we came back, we brought our other businesses on board to as well as 4 or 5 of our friends with companies as well. The $100 referral gift cards were an appreciated touch.

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Sunny - Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We're delighted to hear that you've had great experiences with our customer support team, they are amazing!

Samantha F.
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

An honest review from a Powerpay lover who has some improvement recommendations for the...

Bewertet am 18.1.2021

-I would consider QBO's payroll functionalities one of your greatest competitors for small businesses. The reason I haven't switched to QBO's system is because you definitely have a price advantage over them. That said, their payroll tracking and time management system does make it tempting. If you could implement a time tracking app like they have which exports the employee's time right to the rapid entry page on Ceridian, I would be expect this to be a large value add for powerpay. I would also consider paying extra for this feature.

I love the simplicity. I can process payroll, remittances, T4s, stubs, etc. for 13 employees in a couple hours per month. It is quick and efficient, and the reporting is great. I love the customer service, it is UNREAL. Anytime I have an issue I can expect it to be resolved within a 15 minute phone call. Powerpay is amazing at what it does well - process. payroll.

-I dislike the benefits tracking system. I wish there were a better way to track sick days and banked days. Both of these systems are clunky, and it is absolutely integral to our business, and others, that we're able to track these better. Currently, unfortunately, we have to keep track of everything on a spreadsheet which can cause some room for error or questionable practices. I wish everything was easily trackable on Powerpay so that we could ensure accuracy. I did have someone from tech support create a loop hole for me to track banked time, but it still could be better set up. I also think that an easier way to override salaries would be amazing. Right now, if I want to grant vacation pay to a salaried employee I need to calculate their regular pay, override the salary, add the vacation pay, and confirm that it all balances. If there was a way to simplify this, it would create processing efficiency. I would rate these improvements as a high level of urgency.
-Further, powerpay could benefit from a bit of an ease-of-use clean up. Once you use the software for a few months, and learn how to navigate, it's alright. BUT there certainly is a bit of a learning curve which made me dislike the software at first. Although, I have used much worse and more complicated processing software in the past. So I would rate this on a low level of urgency.
-Continued in next section

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Powerpay

I THINK we switched to powerpay from ADP, but the switch happened years before I got to BFC. So I really can't answer this question for you guys - sorry!

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Samantha - Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We will absolutely share your comments with our product team. The insight that you are able to provide will help us to continue to innovate!

Laur B.
  • Branche: Forschung

EASY TO USE SOFTWARE WITH ROBUST CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Bewertet am 29.4.2020

We have had a positive experience with Powerpay. The system and the customer support has and continues to exceed our expectations. Anyone who is new to payroll should not hesitate to use Powerpay. The software can be learned quickly. The software's ease of use coupled with the robust customer support will make for a successful outcome.

The software is intuitive and easy to use.

I have not found any drawbacks to the software.

Allison T.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Easy to Use!

Bewertet am 1.3.2021

Great, love all Ceridian products!

It's easy to use and setup is a breeze. I have implemented Ceridian (PowerPay and Dayforce) at 3 different companies ranging in size (10- 300+ employees). The software is easy to use and get started quickly.

Frustrating that you can't access employee records without opening a pay period.

RUN Powered by ADP

Warum Powerpay gewählt wurde

Quickbooks has horrible customer support and you aren't able to preview/ test options. It's great if you don't know what you're doing, but as an experienced finance/payroll professional it was too limiting.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Quickbooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Powerpay

I have implemented Ceridian before and the customer support and ease of use always out ranks its competitors.

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Allison - Thank you so much for your feedback! We actually now have the functionality to access employee records outside of a pay period, we'd love to walk you through that!

Emir H.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple, robust and efficient payroll software

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

We have been using this payroll software in our organization. As the name implies, the software is great in all the processing of payroll-related staff. It is solving all of the problems regarding the administration of payroll very efficiently and simultaneously it also provides the process a little more streamlined as well as simplified. Altogether, I just love this software and it is one of the best payroll software out there.

Powerpay has a very intuitive interface which as a result makes it very easy to use and operate for the users that also makes the training process easy and fast. This tool is also very cost-effective for our business due to which there is no such financial burden on our organization due to software. I am highly satisfied with their customer service that is extremely helpful but it is needed very rarely as the product is efficient enough. It has made the lives of users easy by customizing all the payroll needs be it commissions or be its deductions. This software has a very simple payroll process that requires minimal to zero manual work that even includes some payroll runs.

Whenever I wanted to make some changes in the product I couldn’t independently do it and it always needed some support from the product. I just wish that the reports in the software were slightly more vigorous because these are not really useful for the business.

Stacey C.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very much enjoying PowerPay!

Bewertet am 28.6.2021

I feel with PowerPay that we are in more control of what is happening. When we used Insync, we sometimes weren't sure how things were going to be affected until we received the pay registers within 1-2 days after. With PowerPay, we are more confident in our entries that the information submitted will react how we intended! It is so easy to use and we are quicker than ever submitting payrolls! Being an online program, the timing for switching could not have been better on our side, with the effects of Covid-19. Payroll would have been so much more difficult during these unpredicted times had we not switched when we did! I had the ability to work on it while at home without difficulty, and the ability to submit ROE's electronically to Service Canada (at a time when we had more ROE's than ever!).

PowerPay is so easy to use. The entry areas are well laid out and easy to follow/understand what is happening. I am confident I could do a crash course with someone and they would be able to use the basic features for a pay run in the same day. Payroll preview, along with the digital registers are great features, and electronic submission of ROE's to Service Canada is pretty high on my list of favourite features!

Better tracking of pay history and performance reviews would be beneficial. There is no place to enter the reasoning for a pay chance or performance reviews, so this is something we had to start doing manually with internal spreadsheets. It would also be helpful if we could view employee contact information at all times.

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Stacey - thank you so much for your detailed feedback. It's great to hear that your migration from Insync went well and that you find Powerpay to be an easier tool to use. Thank you also for your suggestions around pay history and reviews, we'll share that feedback with our product team.

Sally R.

Advocate for Ceridian Powerpay

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Powerpay is an excellent tool. Having the ability to work with payroll in this format has enabled me to delegate certain levels of data entry to lower level managers with allowing access to confidential information. This improved efficiencies. Having the ability to access our whole payroll system remotely has been a great asset. Customer service is always quick to respond and you always get to speak to a person that is friendly, professional and will find the answer for you.
The software is very easy to use and straight forward. I appreciate that we have been able to do some customization. There are many resources available as well for small businesses that may not otherwise have access.

I have worked with Ceridian in a previous position with a national company that used the Workforce management component as well. When I needed to source a payroll company for the organization I now work for Ceridian Powerpay was an easy choice. The transition from the existing pay system to Powerpay was seamless for our employees. The implementation of the program was an easy process with the assistance of the support team. It is very user friendly and provides us with all elements we need through the ability to customize. I like that it is easy to access from anywhere, including a mobile device.

This is an excellent product. The only comment I have for a con is that some of the reporting is not as user friendly in the way this it is laid out.
I have not encountered any issues of concern.

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Sally - thank you so much for the detailed feedback. We're delighted to hear that you have found Powerpay to be a useful tool for you and the organizations you've worked for.

Karen C.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 11.12.2020

when I came on board with this company, no one can really teach me how to use the system. I was able to figure it out in some areas, and some I had to call in and get the direction. But all those experiences are effortless. That's how I came to love Powerpay

It is very easy to use. Training that I got from Powerpay was seamless, the associates are very knowledgeable

It is not easy to pull reports. If you find a report there's no filter. You have to extract the whole thing and filter it yourself that way

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Karen - Thank you so much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you find Powerpay easy to use. It is great that our support team was able to assist you through the learning process!

Denise T.
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Happy long-time user

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

I have been using Ceridian software (powerpay) for many years now and I really like the ease of use with it. It is easy to set up new employees and it is easy to get payrolls processed. If I need to make any changes, I have no problems doing that either.
The reports are excellent (other than my comments below) and I particular like the year-end reports which are quite easy to read and have the information necessary.

The new version of Powerpay is a bit more cumbersome in terms of scrolling down to the bottom of the screen to get to the next page. It takes me longer to get through the pages. I also wish that there was better reporting - for instance I can't pull up a list of employees who have been terminated and I cannot pull up their Records of Employment without knowing exactly when they left and then finding the report in the Payroll reports section.

ADP TotalSource

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Powerpay

Powerpay reports are much better and easier to read. Powerpay understands the particularities of employment in Quebec.
Megan L.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Excellent for small and large businesses

Bewertet am 11.12.2020

Ease of use, quick processing ties

The Powerpay feature makes payroll processing a breeze and the customer service is exponential. Amazing experience and have been a loyal Cerdian customer for 5+ years

Employee Profiles are somewhat limited with information

Dayforce HCM

Warum Powerpay gewählt wurde

Price and ease of administration

Zuvor genutzte Software

Price and useage

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Megan - Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate your loyalty over the last 5+ years! We recently launched new functionality around employee records that we would love to walk you through. Again, thank you for your business!

Kimberley H.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Take the easy out of Payroll

Bewertet am 11.12.2020

Confident that our taxes are being calculated probably and submitted on time to CRA. Employees pay stubs are clear to read and deductions are handled probably

Easy integration from start to finish for a new company. I also had the experience of changing products and the integration and transition was easy. Clean templates. Easy to find what you are looking for. Easy to use the applications and great resources to use withi the application

Would like the ability to look at employees without having to open a pay period

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Powerpay

I like the product and the customer service. Well worth its money. Customer Service always ready and cheerful to help

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kimberley - Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you find our solution helpful when it comes to processing your payroll! We now have functionality to allow you to view employees outside of a pay period and we'd love to walk you through that! Thank you again for leaving a review!

Parabhdeep G.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Great for Payroll Processing

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

Source deductions are remitted to Canada Revenue Agency for you and T4's are produced within the system. Easy to file ROEs within in the payroll section. Reduces payroll processing time.

Easy to use software, integrates easily with payroll processes easily, customer support is one of a kind. They will walk you through any payroll questions.

None. I will never change payroll software.

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Parabhdeep - Thank you so much for the kind feedback! We're happy to hear that you find our software easy to use.

Jerry P.
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Bewertet am 11.1.2021

We are smaller type Mental Health agency, so we do not have an HR function. When I have a HR or payroll issue I need guidance with, 99 times out of 100 when I have called Ceridian I have received concise information to apply and complete the transaction. The PowerPay team is very patient and knowledgeable to guide you on tax interpretations on areas I do not have full knowledge.
In particular I have found the guidance on termination/severance /ROE to be invaluable to me.

Generally I find the Power Pay application is well laid out and easy to understand. I have used the PowerPay software for + 12 years, and the most recent update or change was easy to follow and understand.
If an error has occurred with your work on a tab you are always warned that the page contains an error and that you cannot proceed until the error has been corrected. The software is truly customer oriented and the sequence of order of applications is easy to follow.

I do find the internal HR reports are very general in nature and have seldom used them to assist with employee lists.

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jerry - Thank you for the feedback! We're so happy that you've been able to lean on our world class customer service team to help you through any challenges you might have. Thank you for your business and loyalty over the last 12+ years!

Mike S.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Powerpay review

Bewertet am 12.1.2021

Overall it is a very good product and allows us to process payroll smoothly. The customer service team are friendly, picks up your call quickly and are super helpful at answering your questions. I have also participated in some of their virtual trainings which increased my knowledge and the functionality of the product.

I have to say what I like most about the product is the people behind it. The customer service is amazing, especially as a new user, I needed alot of help processing payroll. Although I used the help menu, I usually found it quicker and easier to just give them a call. The calls are answered quickly and the reps are very knowledgeable.

If an employee is not set up on self service it is difficult to retrieve their pay stubs. A paystub report is generated for people without a self service account but I dont find the report includes all the stubs of those without their account active

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Mike - Thank you for your feedback! We're so happy to hear that our support team has been able to assist you when needed. Thank you also for your comments around pay stub reporting for employees without self service, we will be sure to mention this to our product team. Thank you again!

Adele R.
  • Branche: Bibliotheken
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

PowerPay makes payroll easy!

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

Amazing transition (very easy) from InSync Blue, an amazingly intuitive and easy to use product. And it is supported with the excellent customer service that I have grown to know and love from Ceridian.

PowerPay is an extremely intuitive and easy to use platform for those of whom payroll is not a full-time job. It takes care of most (if not all) of the legislative updates and guides you through on-boarding and off-boarding staff. Linked to Ceridian's DayForce, timesheets are automatically loaded and I rarely spend more than 30 minutes every second week doing payroll.

I can't name anything that I dislike about the software. Oh, it doesn't calculate anniversary dates - I can report on when folks were hired, but it doesn't say how many years they have been on board. I get that from DayForce, though.

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Adele - Thank you so much for your review of Powerpay. We sincerely appreciate the positive words and your feedback around our anniversary date reporting! We are very happy to be of assistance to you when it comes to your payroll!

Thank you again and please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions!

Nathan L.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Ceridian Powerpay is a user-friendly, cost-effective payroll management system

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

Powerpay makes payroll and HR management a breeze. It takes care of remittances, filing, government and CRA requirements, T4, ROE etc etc. Without Ceridian we would need additional staff to take care of payroll. Ceridian is a fantastic product that I highly recommend.

I like how Powerpay can do everything I want - track salaries and benefits, process payroll, provide reports, provide ROE and T4 etc. It's a user-friendly product that makes payroll easy to administer. I also really appreciate their phone support - it's very quick and easy to call in, wait times are short and Ceridian phone staff always answer my questions. Powerpay makes my life easier, a very effective product that I have recommended to others and one that I will continue using in the future. They also offer a good variety of training and support classes.

It can be daunting to learn the product. There are a lot of menus and I feel they could be consolidated and better organized. Once you learn where everything is, it's easy to use the product.

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Nathan - Thank you so much for your detailed review of Powerpay. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied. We also appreciate your feedback around product training and navigation and we will take those items away to review.

Jennifer M.
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Powerpay Review

Bewertet am 13.7.2021

Powerpay is very easy to use as a payroll system. The information is inputted and the system does the rest! The reports are generated automatically and are available at any time. If ever there was support needed, questions were answered quickly and efficiently and problems were solved! Another benefit that is appreciated is the email reminders we receive a day before payroll is due for submission. If there happens to be a holiday interfering with regular schedules, we are made aware well in advance and therefore do not miss any critical deadlines. We have been using this company for our business since opening in 2010 and would recommend it to anyone looking for a solution for their payroll needs!

The software often provides updates regarding taxation changes or government incentives that may be useful to your organization. The updates received include reports for every province rather than just ones that pertain to our region. It can be time consuming sifting through the updates to find the ones that pertain to your company specifically.

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jennifer - thank you for your feedback, especially around the reporting elements when it comes to changes in taxation or regulations. We'd love to discuss further with you!

Rene D.
  • Branche: Automotive

Conversion from INSYNC to Powerpay

Bewertet am 14.4.2021

The conversion from INSYNC to Powerpay was smooth and the system is easy to use. It is not very code driven compared to INSYNC.

The powerpay system departs from using codes all the time coming from INSYNC. The user interface is very friendly and easy to use.

Reporting is not as extensive and cannot be used as a replacement for a proper HRIS. Thus I use Dayforce for most basic reports and powerpay just for Payroll reports.

Dayforce HCM und ADP Workforce Now

Warum Powerpay gewählt wurde

The time and attendance piece we use with INSYNC was retiring.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Powerpay

Price and easy transition since both are Ceridian products.

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Rene - Thank you for the detailed feedback around your experience with INSYNC and Powerpay. Your feedback helps to fuel innovation and continue to improve on our product. Thank you for choosing Ceridian.

Nicole T.
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great support and product

Bewertet am 26.1.2021

Overall this is a very good program. It is inexpensive and reliable. The support team is great. I am especially happy at this time of year (not having to do T4's). Did I mention that the support team is extremely helpful?

The support team is amazing. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. For the most part, once you get used to the program it is reasonably straight forward to use. It does ROE's and T4s which is fantastic! I like the ability to have the benefit deduction to come off only the first pay run and having the permanent values. I have been able to do some customizing to make the reporting better for my needs.

You can't do anything until you have a pay run open. I would really really like to be able to set up employees, and look at and edit (e.g. rates, benefits, direct deposit) without having to open a pay run. That is the biggest flaw of the program. The ROE portion is also problematic. When you do something wrong it just tells you it didn't generate the ROE but doesn't give you a reason why. Additional guidance and error reporting would be good.

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Nicole - Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, we greatly appreciate it! We actually now have the functionality to be able to edit or adjust employee data without having to open a pay period. We would love to walk you through that!

Ruth K.
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Ceridian Review

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

Powerpay reps seem to have less information regarding Quebec payroll taxes & requirements
That has been frustrating

Allows to ensure payroll remittances to Quebec & Feds are done accurately & on a timely basis
Streamlines year end processes thereby allowing labour savings - i.e hours spent setting up T4S releve 1s

self service portal - we get charged for portals that are not used by inactive employees/contractors
the onboarding process with the transfer of old information to the new platform was onerous & customer support was not that knowledgeable
Fees are high,in general

Works best with TD bank

Antwort von Ceridian Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Ruth - Thank you very much for your feedback! Your insight allows us to continue to improve our functionality.