PayPal Invoicing

• Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Agrxis Review on PayPal Invoicing

Bewertet am 13.5.2023

Overall, my experience with PayPal Invoicing has been excellent. The user interface of the app is easy to use, and it has made it tremendously convenient for me to submit invoices to my clients. I value the app's versatility and customization possibilities, which let me modify each invoice to suit my unique requirements and brand. Real-time tracking of payments and unpaid balances has also been a tremendous assistance to me in managing my finances. Additionally, anytime I've had queries or problems with the software, I've discovered the customer service to be helpful and responsive. While there have occasionally been issues with processing payments or syncing with my bank account, they have often been minor and have been swiftly fixed. Overall, if you're searching for a dependable and effective invoicing and payment processing solution, I'd strongly recommend PayPal Invoicing.

I truly value PayPal Invoicing's convenience and adaptability. I love that I can personalize each invoice with my own branding and content, and it's so simple to design and send my clients bills that appear professional. I can simply keep track of payments and unpaid balances with the help of the app, and I get notifications when customers examine and pay their bills. Another significant benefit is the capability of accepting payments from various sources, such as PayPal balances and credit cards. Additionally, the costs associated with processing payments are fair and clear, and I value the security that PayPal's seller protection program offers. Overall, PayPal Invoicing has been a useful tool for my company, and I heartily endorse it to any small business owners or independent contractors looking for a quick and dependable solution to handle their invoices and payments.

No complain so far about PayPal Invoicing

• Branche: Unterhaltung

A Crucial Payment Manager For All Independent Contractors and Small Businesses

Bewertet am 8.4.2022

We, The Last King have been using PayPal's invoicing features for about 7 years now since we started our band back in 2014. Upon achieving a consistent following that wanted to purchase our music in merchandise back in 2014 we needed a dedicated payment processing manager to not only use for all business expenses and merch purchasing costs, but to also accept a wide range of payment types to keep our merch moving at a consistent pace so that we can continue to be a band and generate the funding necessary to keep making music for a strong duration. We haven't looked back since as PayPal is the primary catalyst we use daily in managing all band sales, payment types, ordering requests, and inventory forecasts.

PayPal truly is a crucial component in our band's daily success as we love the mobile accessibility PayPal provides us with on the go alongside the peace of mind we receive from not only situating invoices within the PayPal app but also completing payments and accepting various external payment types to speed up our overall functionality and boost sales for the long-term.

Aside from PayPal's fees which are standard and to be expected with each transaction where there is no monthly recurring fee or cost to utilize Paypal, there are no negatives to using the program. Between the tax benefits, user-friendly accessibility, mobile benefits, and ease of use collecting/sending invoices there is no payment manager as beneficial or organized as PayPal!

Cash App und Venmo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Invoicing

The competitive advantage and additional options PayPal allows over Venmo and Cashapp is truly night and day. Those two other payment processing platforms really are only beneficial for individual users who make only a select handful of purchases each month. Where we are forced to purchase inventory in bulk and complete transactions almost daily, PayPal was the obvious choice and made everything a breeze throughout our tax filings over the years. Without PayPal our band would not have half of the success it has been fortunate enough to achieve today.
Mo'men
Mo'men
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

PayPal Invoicing Review

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

It's the most reliable payment system in the world, however, there are many things to be improved, which I honestly don't think PayPal will work on any time soon... Maybe at all.

PayPal is easy to understand, easy for everyone to use and learn in almost no time. What I like about it the most is that it's pretty smooth and fast. I used it for both business and individual purposes and I liked the ease of the process, regardless of what I did. I haven't found any issues with receiving money or transferring money from PayPal to my card. I used the invoicing tool to request payment and it went very smooth and fast. I've also used it to send money, and I haven't found issues with it. However, there might be a few things to be mentioned when we talk about room for improvement.

Charge-backs are definitely a thing to mention when we talk about the cons of PayPal. PayPal isn't the greatest choice for certain types of business (drop-shipping is an example). Also, taxes are ridiculous and not easy to understand. At some point, PayPal would be awesome for your business at a certain size, but if your business got bigger, you'd definitely need another option that'd be more cost-friendly, even if not as reliable as PayPal.

Chermaine
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Great invoicing system

Bewertet am 8.4.2024

The ease of use to send and create invoices.

Cant send invoices from the app, can only use mobile site.

Eleni
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Easy to use .

Bewertet am 19.10.2019

I run a small shop and searched and search for a way to send invoices and save products for easy Invoicing. I finally found PayPal and haven't looked back. I love that you can get cash off easily at Walmart. Sending invoices and receiving payments is done with ease and I hav Had zero issues with it so far!

I love that you can get cash off easily at Walmart. Sending invoices and receiving payments is done with ease .

The set up in the app is a little confusing at first but once you get used to isn't it's really not an issue.

SAP Concur

Warum PayPal Invoicing gewählt wurde

Reviews and personal experience with the service.

Zuvor genutzte Software

SAP Concur

Mostly from the reviews.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All about convenient payment method

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

It is very easy and convenient to use.

It is very easy and convenient to use.

It's a website and application I've used for a year and will continue to use in the future. It instantly links your bank account for overseas purchases and allows you to pay with just a few clicks, making life a whole lot easier. It is really safe. I highly recommend it if you're seeking for a quick and convenient way to transfer money or pay online.

The only cons you may encounter is the account verification which requires documents that indicates your complete address and your name on it. Bills are used for this, however, if you are living with your parents and the name indicated in it is your father's or mother's name or anybody from your family, it would be harder to verify your account. In order to get this process easy, make sure that you have a document to use as proof of your address with your name iprocndicated in it like bank statement.

Bryant
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Love the invoicing

Bewertet am 13.5.2021

The customization of invoices is great. When I train clients back to back, I can just select a template that I did, type their name and their info populates for me. Just hit send and you're done!

I have no complaints. It's easy to use, and I get my money with no issues.

Briann
Briann
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Best thing ever

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

I love PayPal and have used PayPal for over 5+ years for my business. Even when I tried new stuff I always made my way back to PayPal.

I love the fact that I can create and save templates for invoicing. I have several different templates saved for different services. I also love the fact that I can use this platform on my phone as well. Makes creating invoices a breeze. Also the option now to add a tip on the invoice and minimum payment as well.

There is nothing really to complain about with this invoicing app. Its easy to use.

Square Point of Sale und Stripe

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Invoicing

I feel like it’s just the universal app for businesses.
Amanda
Amanda
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

PayPal is a hit or miss platform!

Bewertet am 29.12.2022

I stopped using this as my primary platform due to the inconsistency and ability to be confident that I would receive my money when I was paid in a prompt manner, having to wait sometimes 21+ days to have funds released when they are requesting the same documents you've previously provided them.

I love how easy it is for clients to use makes it super convenient to utilize for payment.

The way paypal will decide when to hold funds even when they have the same paperwork on file that they are requesting. This becomes unreliable for the service provider.

HoneyBook, Square Payments und Stripe

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PayPal Invoicing

I actually chose to move to HoneyBook from PayPal due to my experience on the platform.
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

One of my favorite Feature of PayPal

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Clean, simple, and straightforward to use and when you get paid it goes right to your account.

I love that it is ingratiated to your Paypal account. It's free, which is great. No frills, but really do you need any?

I really don't have any negatives to say about PayPal invoicing. It's not fancy and I don't have a large number of invoices to send so I don't know how difficult it would be to batch invoices.

Muhammad
  • Branche: Design

PayPal Review

Bewertet am 9.3.2023

PayPal Invoicing is an invoicing software that allows businesses to create and send customized invoices to their customers. The software also includes features such as online payment processing, mobile payments, tax calculation, and invoice history tracking.Businesses use PayPal Invoicing to streamline their invoicing and payment processes, allowing them to get paid faster and more efficiently. By using PayPal Invoicing, businesses can create professional-looking invoices, offer multiple payment options, and easily track their invoicing and payment history.The benefits of using PayPal Invoicing include:Faster payments: By offering online payment options and streamlining the invoicing process, businesses can receive payment from their customers faster than traditional invoicing methods.Professional-looking invoices: With customizable invoice templates, businesses can create invoices that look professional and reflect their brand.Easy payment tracking: The invoice history feature allows businesses to easily track their invoicing and payment history, making it easier to keep track of outstanding payments and revenue.Mobile payments: With mobile payment options, businesses can accept payments on-the-go, which can be especially beneficial for businesses that operate in the field.Overall, businesses that use PayPal Invoicing can benefit from a more streamlined invoicing and payment process, faster payments, and better payment tracking

Pros:Easy to use: PayPal Invoicing is known for its user-friendly interface, making it easy for users to create and send professionalFeatures that are most impactful:Online payments: PayPal Invoicing's ability to process online payments can help users receive payments faster and improve cash flow.Mobile payments: PayPal Invoicing's mobile payments feature can provide greater flexibility and convenience for users who need to manage their invoicing and payments while on-the-go.Tax calculation: PayPal Invoicing's tax calculation feature can help users comply with tax laws and regulations and reduce the risk of errors and penalties.Invoice customization: PayPal Invoicing's customizable invoice feature can help users create professional-looking invoices that reflect their brand and business style.Invoice history: PayPal Invoicing's invoice history feature can help users keep track of their invoicing and payment history, making it easier to reconcile accounts and manage their finances.Integration with existing business processes:PayPal Invoicing is designed to be user-friendly and seamlessly integrated with PayPal, which is a widely used payment platform. Many users have reported that the integration with their existing business processes was easy, and that they were able to start using PayPal Invoicing quickly and efficiently. However, as with any new software or tool, some users may require some time to adjust to the new system and learn how to use it effectively

Cons:Limited payment options: PayPal Invoicing only supports payments through PayPal, which may limit the payment options available to some customers.Limited customization options: While PayPal Invoicing does allow for some customization of invoices, some users have reported that they would like more options to personalize their invoices and make them stand out.Fees: Some users have repoFeatures that could be improved or added:More payment options: PayPal Invoicing could benefit from offering additional payment options beyond PayPal, such as credit cards or bank transfers.More customization options: Adding more options for customizing invoices, such as fonts and formatting, could help users create more personalized and professional-looking invoices.Recurring invoicing: Adding a recurring invoicing feature would benefit businesses that need to send invoices on a regular basis, such as subscription-based services.Enhanced reporting features: Adding more robust reporting features, such as detailed payment and revenue tracking, could help users better manage their finances and make informed business decisions.Integration with existing business processes:Overall, users have reported that integration with PayPal Invoicing was easy, and that the software is user-friendly. However, some users have reported that they had difficulty integrating the software with their existing business processes, particularly if they were used to using a different invoicing software.

Linda

Excellent Solution for Small Business Owner

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

I am now able to manage custom orders in one place from invoice creation through product shipment. That is a huge help to me. Previously, I had to generate manual invoices and email them out, wait for the check to come in the mail and then take my product to the Post Office for shipment. I save so much time doing my invoicing through PayPal and I save money on USPS rates.

When I started my handcrafted jewelry business in 2016, I had no idea how to charge people for custom orders, how to manage shipping for those orders or how to keep the documentation all in one place for ease of tax reporting. I did some research online and decided to try PayPal Invoicing. That was a great decision! I'm easily able to set up a new invoice for custom work within just a minute or two. Once the invoice is paid, I can easily create the shipping label in PayPal. I love having one platform to handle all aspects of my custom orders.

I attempted to set PapPal up for another one of my businesses, but kept having an issue. The customer support available was not as helpful as I would expect. In the end, I went with a different solution for that particular business. I was not able to determine why my request to add PayPal for another business kept being rejected and I did not receive a response at all from customer support. I gave them 3 stars for customer support because there have been other instances where they have provided great support, so it's not a complete loss by any stretch.

Kim
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A great product for client convnience

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

Has been seamless so far, and worth the small percentage Paypal retains for processing a credit card. Easy to create invoices, manage invoices, and to transfer payments directly to my business bank account. Clear re4cords for tax purposes.

Creating invoices for services is made more convenient for them by sending Paypal invoices. I generally email clients a detailed accounting of time spent and services rendered, then follow with the simple Paypal invoice. They're happy with the job,. They see and understand the specifics of their bill. They can easily pay with credit card immediately. I generally get paid faster and most clients prefer the fast and easy way to settle their bill. I also get reminded by Paypal when an invoice has not been paid, so I can follow up with the client to see if there's an issue with the invoice, or to arrange an agreed payment schedule if they are unable to pay in full.

Some clients think they need to have a Paypal account that has been funded by transfer of money before they are able to pay through Paypal. It is sometimes necessary to instruct them on how to use the "pay with credit card" option. Would be nice if Paypal made this clearer on the payment interface.

Rosie
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for small business

Bewertet am 15.4.2022

I have been using PayPal for over 15 years, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great payment and invoicing tool for their small business. I also like the fact that they produce great financial reports and comparisons of sales from the previous year which allows you to see your companies growth over time. I have tried other billing and invoicing systems but have always come back to PayPal. I also like that it integrate well with other platforms.

I find PayPal to be a really helpful tool when it comes to billing and keeping up with business payments. I use this account for most of my clients as well as monthly payment clients. The ability to send the invoice as a PDF, link or just the invoice itself is amazing. With PayPal invoicing my clients have the option to pay with their credit, debit or Paypal accounts. I can also create a QR code to send for payment.

The fees may be a little higher than some of the others like Stripe or Square. There are also those who believe they are biased towards customers when it comes to refunds.

ASHLEY
ASHLEY
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

PayPal Invoicing made my business transactions simple!

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

My overall experience with PayPal Invoicing has been very satisfying. It has saved me a ton of time in processing invoices and payments with my constantly revolving personal training client contracts.

What I like most about the PayPal Invoicing software is that I can electronically send an invoice to a personal training client within minutes. I have many clients weekly and they are all on different contracts. There are 2-week, 30 day and 45 day contracts. Therefore, I need to be able to quickly create and send new invoices to clients as their contracts expire. PayPal Invoicing allows me the opportunity to renew invoices from anywhere at any time.

The only issue I have had with PayPal Invoicing is when I first started using the product, my first client payment was placed on hold for a week, because it was a large amount and they needed to do an additional verification process. That was definitely an inconvenience to my business.

Rashaud
  • Branche: Computer-Software

PayPal Invoicing Review

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

The assorted scope of elements, as well as the name acknowledgment, makes PayPal a decent choice for traders to consider. PayPal is more equipped towards in-person exchanges and might be a superior fit assuming that this is most of your exchanges. Then again, PayPal is the most broadly perceived handling stage for online business, and the name acknowledgment might make clients bound to totally finish a buy.

Accepts multiple forms of payment, including Venmo, PayPal and cryptocurrency

M Choiril
M Choiril
  • Branche: Druck
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Creating and managing bills is more controllable and easier

Bewertet am 15.2.2022

It's very convenient to use Paypal Invoicing, my invoice payment schedule is more organized and controlled. And another advantage is that Paypal often gives me a reward claim of $ 5 for free.

I've had a PayPal account for a long time and have used the Paypal Invoicing facility since 2009, long story short, I accidentally got a job contract with a modeling agency from Australia. I can still work from home and suggested to them to allow me to use the Paypal Invoicing facility as a term payment method. And it got a positive reception from their side. Our contract runs for approximately one year and thanks to Paypal Invoicing, I can see the progress of my earnings every month, control new and overdue Invoices, and remind them back.

For new account registration, the verification takes quite a long time, maybe it can be said that it is reasonable because Paypal prioritizes the security and authenticity of the data for each customer. And to achieve Unlimited transactions takes quite a long time. Usually, the provisions for new accounts will definitely get a transaction limit.

Siouxzi
Siouxzi
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

PayPal Invoicing for use with online selling.

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

My overall opinion of PayPal invoicing is a positive one. It has made my customer invoices look much more professional. It continuously saves me time with have different pre-made templates ready to use, having only to enter sale totals. It is keeping track of all my potential payment or review follow ups, my credits, debits, tax info, customer and inventory info and/or possible item re-posts on my store platform. It is not overly expensive and integrates seemlessly with my online eBay store.

PayPal invoicing has excellent customizing options for making your business invoices really stand out. It is very user friendly app and not difficult to master quickly. There are numerous template choices and styles available, including the ability to add your own company logo and save.

The only small drawback that I experienced was due to my not having any previous experience with creating or setting up a template or invoice before this, I think a bit more direction or a 'how to' tutorial would have been a bonus. Once I figured it out, it was easy to manupulate but perhaps written crayon to begin with would have been an easier start?

Karreecha
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Sal The Paypal

Bewertet am 25.4.2020

I use the invoice capability when doing business. I mostly use invoice for people I 've built a relationship with whether they pay me at the time of service or not. I've used Paypal invoicing for the past 3 years and have not had any issues with it.

I like it because it's easy to use for my business. I am able to link it to other accounts and it is very useful when I sell online or in person, but I typically use my card reader.

Customer Support can sometimes be daunting. Sometimes, I don't get a response as quick as I need it.

Avery
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

PayPal Invoice is the way to go!

Bewertet am 2.1.2021

I wanted a very expensive item from Facebook Marketplace to enhance my music business. The seller lived across the united states, so there was no way to meet face to face. He did suggest that we use Paypal Invoice for the purchase, so that it could hold record for the transaction. I immediately solidified Paypal Invoice's importance after this transaction

I've not only used this feature for sending invoices, but I've used it for receiving invoices as well! It helps to use this program for all of your invoice needs. What I love about it is that the interface is simple: Create what you need it for, and its pretty straightforward. The fact that it's a service from Paypal makes me more confident and secure when using it. I've used other programs, and Paypal has been the best choice for me. Less frustrations, and more security.

There isn't much bad things I can say about Paypal invoice, but I've been introducing it more to people in this last year. Most people know about paypal, but not invoice. So maybe creating more awareness through ads and things would help.

Khalid
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

PayPal Invoicing

Bewertet am 21.2.2022

-- PayPal Invoicing has helped my courier business gain more business by attracting more customers, who prefer to pay with Credit Cards.

-- Ability to sale OnLine using PayPal Invoicing, and both (SELLER and BUYER) have the required protection for sales.
-- I think that PayPal Invoicing is the BEST invoicing solution for those who do NOT have online stores.
-- I also think that PayPal Invoicing is the BEST invoicing solution for those who do NOT prefer to pay ONGOING monthly fees.

-- What I like LEAST about PayPal Invoicing is the TRACKING INFORMATION, it needs a HUGE improvement!

• Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Excellent

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

Despite the fact that I think the transfer fee is high, I really appreciate PayPal and will continue to use it. It's not perfect but overall, it is a ideal for transferring money. If you don't mind the fee with it then you might not have any issues with PayPal.

Regardless of what size your business might be, PayPal is an excellent way to transfer money and receive it. It's very straight forward on how to set things up. The great part about PayPal is you can download the app on mobile devices. You can then review your subscriptions that might be recurring on multiple platforms.

I believe that one of the things that I dislike most about PayPal is the transfer fee if you would like for the money to show up instantly in your bank. I get the fact that PayPal has it where you can wait for free for a few days and it shows, but sometimes I need it instantly. The fee can really hurt my account sometimes when I want to transfer it instantly and I end up just backing out of it.

• Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PayPal makes life easier!

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

What I like most about this software is how simple and quick it is to create or send any invoice in seconds right from your phone. I used to spend time I didn’t have creating and sending invoices, but with PayPal invoice I can now use that time for other things!

What I like most about PayPal invoice is how quick and easy it is to create and send invoices. You have the luxury of doing it right from your phone in seconds.

One thing that I think PayPal could change about the software is the fee’s within the App. Make it free and so many more people would use it as their primary way for creating invoices!

Kultida
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

One-stop Service.

Bewertet am 2.5.2021

It is a great way to keep all payments and invoices on the same platform. I then can track my payments easily.

I have been using a PayPal account for over 4 years for receiving my payment. I found that the invoicing function is easy to create. It helps me to keep tracking monthly payments without using additional software for billing purposes.

The system should alert both sender and receiver when the created invoice passes the due date of payment.

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Quit the Hassle in Invoicing and Use PayPal

Bewertet am 25.10.2018

Top of its class with instant invoicing.

Top of its class with instant invoicing.

As a Supply Chain Specialist, I wear many hats and a major part of my responsibilities is billing and invoicing while keeping track of inventory. I have found PayPal Invoicing to be the most convenient way of collecting or sending money with international clients. In an instant, you can receive notifications that payments has been rendered. You can automatically transfer the funds to the bank account with no cost if you prefer one banking day and slight cost if you want it in ten minutes. With Paypal, you are secured and not have to worry about credit cards. I use PayPal for my own personal needs as well.

The fees for international payments are a bit high and I wish they could lower it. The exchange rates are also iffy and are always obviously in favor of PP, regardless of which way you convert it from/to.