• Funktionen
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An agile real-time convergent billing fo telecoms

Bewertet am 26.11.2020

We are very satisfied. Tridens Monetization is a modern real-time charging and billing platform with a great UX and comprehensive built-in analytics and reporting.

It's a cloud-native solution, which gave us an option to install and use it on-premise. It supports protocols such as radius, diameter, and 5g http/2. We configured prepaid and postpaid customers in the platform: We do real-time rating for both types. The platform also offers an offline rating. We seamlessly integrate the platform with payment gateways, CRM, and ERP app.

Not relay much, although there is always space for improvements

Gasper V.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Subscription billing for SaaS companies

Bewertet am 4.11.2020

So far, so good. Tridens Monetization is an exceptional billing tool for any SaaS company.

Excellent for any subscription business . I like how the pricing from plans, bundles, products
with discounts, and contracts could be configured. They have well documented REST APIs.
The integration via the REST APIs was straightforward. Very easy to set up credit card
processing through Braintree.

Nothing negative I could say about the tool yet.

Mitja F.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

An All-Round Solution for Billing Software Services

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

We now handle billing and payment collections for our regular clients pretty much automatically, thanks to Tridens Monetization. This process saves a great amount of time and error.

I really enjoy the ability to configure a product catalogue and then onboard new clients with just a few clicks. I also use the invoice-to-email feature a lot, in combination with configurable billing and invoicing jobs.

Generally, I never felt like anything was missing, but there was a slight learning curve with more complex features, since our goal was to automate the billing process entirely with some usage-based services as well. The support team was very responsive and happy to help.

Joseph O.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Robust usage-based billing solution for Media companies of all sizes

Bewertet am 8.11.2020

We streamlined the revenue more efficiently and controlled critical KPIs via comprehensive analytics and reporting.

Ease of use intuitive intelligent approach !

Still in the discovery phase not identified yet, I don't think there are any issue, but I am sure that if there are any; Tridens solution team will approach and rise to the challenge to make it work.

• Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Super recurring billing for education services

Bewertet am 28.2.2021

It is easy to use, they have an intuitive and modern GUI. I like their support team, as well.

I have been providing education services for business and individuals. It was easy to configure the product offering from one-time fees, recurring fees, promotions to discounts. I am using the payments and automatic dunning process.

Dashboard could be configurable. I hope they will add this feature soon!

Nejc R.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The super platform for agencies to support subscription billing

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

Excellent experience!

A robust platform from which my agency handle my customer base with different types of subscriptions and business model. Furthermore, it supports a high level of configuration and seamless integration with various payment gateways; we selected Stripe. I like the UX experience, as well.

I think there is nothing I did not like about this software.

Marko B.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Innovative subscription and usage-based billing

Bewertet am 30.7.2020

Robust and scalable product with a great UX experience. The support team is always there to help you.

Ideal for subscription and usage-based billing with a lot of useful real-time analytics reports.

The learning curve might look too steep, but it depends on your experience with subscription and usage-based services.

Antwort von Tridens Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your review and for being our loyal customer.

• Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Billing solution for software engineering services

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

I am impressed about this service and i think software really has huge potential.

I really enjoyed that it is easy to use and easy to setup for my use case. Service runs very smoothly without any serious interruptions and most important it is accurate and customizable. Software offers great advantage to integrate with other services through webhooks which perfectly fits into my case. Feature with configurable invoice templates is definitely an advantage over competitors.

There are some specifics that would come handy like a bit of improvement on search filters and reports.

• Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Flexible EV-Charging Rating and Billing Solution

Bewertet am 1.4.2021

At the moment we are rating and billing usage on our EV charging platform to our clients based on different parameters. We have multiple plans defined in the system with different pricing. We are preparing to use the payment-integration as well. Our system communicates with Tridens Monetization through their REST API.

The ability to configure prices for usage-based rating in Tridens Monetization is extremely flexible to a point where we can define our own parameters on each charger, then consider them in the rating process. That way we are able to segregate our pricing to urban/suburban areas, happy-hours, charging-speed, and even more. This flexibility, combined with the ability to create different plans with free resources, really allows us to fine-tune our marketing strategy for our EV software.

We do not find any cons at the moment. We are happy with the solution and the support team.