Rotageek

Sortieren nach

Rebecca
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

RotaGeek is a huge win for employees!

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

I generally think it is a huge time saver and its so powerful to give employees the opportunity to view and consider their own leave and sickness levels, have access to their shifts and holiday requests on-the-go - everything really. I think it's been of huge benefit to them especially.

All info relevant to Timesheets, holiday allowance, shifts etc is now kept in one place rather than over 3 or 4 seperate documents. Staff can easily access their own information as they should be able to, and they have their shifts shared directly to them as soon as they're available.

I would like the scheduler to be more compact although this may be irrelevant when I start to use the auto-scheduling feature as I'll look at it for less time!
I would like for copied shifts to be copied verbatim - breaks, shift names, any notes etc. Copying a shift is supposed to save time but at the moment I still have to edit every break, add in notes again, change colours.
I would like for employees on Timesheets to display in the same order as they do on Scheduler to make checking off the time sheet more user-friendly.
When printed, I'd like the printed version to represent what is shown on the scheduler screen - any coloured shifts currently print in a very faint grey rather than their highlighted colour. (I have checked my printer settings and I am printing in colour).

Nikki
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great system for Area Managers, Recruitment, Payroll and Team Members alike!

Bewertet am 12.6.2017

Managing the personnel out in the field in one place - their work schedules, changes to rotas, and their contact details

Accessibility to live schedules - with over 60 stores in the UK it allows Area Managers that are constantly on the road, Recruitment at Head Office and Payroll to view exactly what is happening at each store.
Team Member details are easily accessible when we need to contact them or make any amendments.
When Team Members (sub-contractors) submit their invoices, it allows an easy method of cross checking for payments.

Trying to find out historical data can be a bit challenging at times. This has improved since the 'delete' option was replaced with 'deactivated', as we can now reactivate a Team Member's details if needed.
The other challenge, has been if any changes have been made to any details - customer support cannot always advise who has made these changes or when, so it makes it difficult to be able to apply any training to avoid a repeat of changes that have caused issues.

Carl
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

End user experience

Bewertet am 27.10.2021

As previously mentioned, I don’t like the current scheduler which is 95% of what I use RotaGeek for.

It makes managing holidays a lot easier and simpler both for myself and my team

The new (current) scheduler is nowhere near as good as the old one, I don’t understand why something that was meant to be an upgrade has made it less user friendly and less easy to use, also I used to use the templates function which enabled me to do my rota’s really quickly and easily but now it takes significantly longer to do, I’ve previously complained about this and was told that shift patterns was the replacement for templates but the shift patterns are a completely different thing entirely and can’t be used for the same thing.

Phil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

I couldn't imagine my working week without Rotageek.

Bewertet am 1.11.2020

We use this application / software daily for scheduling and planning. I find it extremely easy to build schedules and my team really do find the app convenient for remaining up to date. On the rare occasion where we have needed so additional support, the Rotageek customer services are always on hand and able to quickly resolve our queries. I couldn't imagine my working week without Rotageek.

It's easy to access Rotageek either by the desktop link of the simple to use Mobile App. Being able to drag and drop shifts into my teams schedule is super efficient, which means I can build robust schedules quickly and therefor invest more of my time in other areas of our business.

I really can not fault the Rotageek Software or Mobile Application.

Warren
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Rotageek for the average user

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Overall I am very happy with the software.

I open the app on my iPhone, or iPad, or via a link in an email or by logging into the desktop. It just works.. I can see my next duty, who I’m working with and where. Everything I need in one easy to read screen. I can manage my annual leave from the app, easily and without fuss. The app even tells me when there is an update ! As a user of the end product it does everything I need it to. I’m not involved in programming my hours or accepting my leave requests, but my Manager seems to manage it and she’s not the most tech savvy person I’ve worked with, so it is probably straight forward to add shifts etc.

I actually don’t think there is anything I can criticise this software for, I does what I need it to, when I need it to.

James

Rotageek Review

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Customer service is brilliant and overall the system is very easy to use.

Product is extremely easy to use and having the ability to have it on your phone with the app is brilliant. Highly recommend

As a company we have varying shift patterns every week and it would be handy to have an 'Day Off' marker available to use when organising the rota for staff members days off that week. This would be visually beneficial for myself when organising the rota but also for team members to indicate their days off rather than just leaving it blank on the rota and when the team member is not taking annual leave.

Additionally if you were able to publish one individual team members rota when you have allotted unpublished shifts to other team members rather than having to publish the whole rota at once.

Matthew
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

It could be great

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

Over all Rotageek is a great tool to use. The staff love using it, their only gripe is that the app can sometimes be unreliable. It is really easy to use to create a rota for multiple teams and a large number of employees. Holiday , leave requests and sickness are straight forward to manage.

The possibilities are amazing but I feel the parameters are set by people who don't understand what the end users need. It is too rigid and not a lot of room to move when we have to go by parameters that are set by a head office that don't understand the operation.

I think the software is a amazing but there is just to many limitations put on it by the powers that be.

Fabiano

Spot o’clock!

Bewertet am 5.3.2021

I would stick to the basics: it is an efficient way to plan my working hours around the week as it is always handy, right on my mobile screen. A few taps and I have all I need, my working days and days off. I can even plan my holidays with accurately.

I would enjoy the app better if the notification informing that my shift is about to start never failed. It is not like I need it to remind me that I have to leave for work but it is a feature that may require a little of a fine tuning from the developers.

Kieran
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Easy to use - Minimal set up

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

great easy to use in all levels from staff, to managers and payroll

The ease of Use for this is its biggest seller , everyone on our team can use this as its very user friendly, no great induction needed for it.

not a lot to dislike - can be arduous when setting up multiple new starters in peak times

Michele

Could be better

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

Once everything is on there it's easy to see for everyone

Holiday allowences are always wrong so you never know who has what amount of holiday left

Julie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

In store experience

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

From what software we where using before it’s night and day of a different right staff right tim. I love how everything is on the app . All employees can see clearly what shifts are required and can set a calendar reminder.

I like how you can clearly see all employees details of shifts and break in order. You can tailor what you see to your settings

When doing a rota from temple it doesn’t always give you what you ask for. I always double check the rotas as some random errors can happen. I have used the chat device to ask for support on this on many occasions.

Ayeesha
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Hours and holiday tracker simplified

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

I like the option of being able to use my own device to clock in and out. I also like that it shows how many hours you’re scheduled to work each week and which colleagues you’ll be with. Holiday requests are simple to complete at any time of the day or night instead of waiting and doing it during working hours. It also keeps track of what has been used and what is available.

Kind of random and not a dislike of sort but the app colouring looks like NatWest online banking.

Bashar

Excellent live chat service

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

Love it , can’t live without it !

It’s constantly being developed to suit our company s need s and any glitches dealt with quick. I enjoy the copy shift setting , it allows u to add the shift to any one at multiple times.

I access it on my phone browser and can get slightly frustrating with how small the text is .

Sohail

I love RotaGeek

Outstanding!

I love how easy it is to use, I have the mobile app on my phone also and find seeing my shift and other staff members shifts easy to view. I also find it easy to use for shift scheduling and the help function when you speak to a real person is absolutely outstanding.

Nothing, I love it, done such a great job!

Georgia

Bewertet am 21.10.2021

Learning how to use it was very easy, our staff love it as their holiday is entered automatically and the rotas get sent straight to them

It’s so easy to use and teach our staff to use too, makes day to day life very calm

Breaks have to be entered manually over 9 7 hour shifts as they are entered wrong for our company

Beatriz
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Very positive

I like the way you can request holidays and days off , swaps .

We can’t print daily floor plan before to approve the schedule

Laura

Makes rotas easy!

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

Having employees see exactly when and where they are working is so useful. I love the fact that employees can request leave quickly and easily.

Employees that work dual sited can be hard to schedule occasionally. Similarly transferring employees over to other sites can be a challenge.

Matt

Overall good

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

Very good experience especially with any issues the customer services team are very helpful.

Rotas being sent to colleagues electronically

Rota planning can be difficult with lots of variables that the software either cannot account for or I as a user am unable to execute

Kyle

Rota Efficiency

Bewertet am 4.11.2020

Ive used this for a few years, it is really easy to colour coordinate and set up. Mainly the customer support is spot on when needed.

The customer support is spot on, the rota planning is really easy for tolling weeks.

Restrictions for holidays that cannot be carried over but easily not included.

Neil

Good, highly recommended

Bewertet am 8.6.2021

It’s been good, very organised and updates in seconds

Ease of viewing my rota, daily weekly and monthly as well as viewing my colleagues. Also syncs well with my calendar

None it works fine for me, if issues spring up I contact the support team

claire
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use, when you know how

Bewertet am 13.12.2020

Simplicity of adding shifts and changing shifts

It doesnt link up very well with the company payroll system as reason codes are not the same. And it would be good to be able program fixed shifts for those colleagues who do the same days and shifts every week.

Michael
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Mikes review

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

overall a good experience

Accessible on mobile phone, easy to view and understand

some settings, especially around team members working in multiple areas or automatic break allocation

Sarah

Making Rota easy

Bewertet am 1.11.2020

Overall it is a great piece of software you get use to it pretty quickly and once you do it makes life a lot easier

I found that making a rota was easy to complete and view on screen than on paper. Rotageek allows you to put in information like unavailability and holidays so you can play with making the rota with ease.

Sometimes it was difficult to get use to or manage overlaps in the time schedule

Sherallee

Great support

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

The support teams have been absolutely fantastic and made the transistion to RG so much easier.

The ease at which my team can use the app, request shifts/shift swaps and just use on a daily basis is superb.

The ability to view a daily floorplan in dashboard before approving the schedule. Also, being able to overide holiday/day off requests without going into leave admin (and from the scheduler page)

Tuesdae
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Best software I’ve used

Bewertet am 26.2.2021

It’s so easy to navigate
Booking holiday is a breeze
I can see who isn’t in
You get notifications if someone has booked holiday when booking yours
It works great mobile and desktop and the user experience is not compromised via the app.

I would like a feature prior to booking holiday on the holidays already booked or requested