Lösung für Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung und Personalmanagement

172 Softwareoptionen

Curtis J.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

RotaGeek is more than just a rota software

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

I find RotaGeek so quick and simple moreover the whole company use RotaGeek creating a universal Rota language!
The interfaces are awesome.
But the thing I really love about it is the instant support by the chat function... the team are always on hand in mins and always up for a laugh and joke creating laughter during putting rotas together shouldn’t be a ‘thing’ but it really is

If only It fed into our HR software or vice Versa at the moment if we put someone sick in RotaGeek we have to copy it over on to SF.

Gary T.
  • Untern. Größe: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Tool and saves a lot of time

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

I helped with the implementation and roll out of rotageek and since we launched it as a business it has evolved and at each stage the upgrades have been a benefit and have made sense. The support offered is great and quick too.

I like the fact that I can see multi site rotas, making it easier to plan my weeks so that I can visit stores when the right people are working. It saves me a lot of time callig ahead and I can make more ad-hoc visits.

The only thing I don't like is that holiday allowances cannot be amended if the timesheets have been signed off and a holiday has had to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

RotaCloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Rotageek

The business made this decision and I believe it was due to sap integration and having a more flexible product.
Rebecca G.
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Untern. Größe: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

RotaGeek is a huge win for employees!

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

I generally think it is a huge time saver and its so powerful to give employees the opportunity to view and consider their own leave and sickness levels, have access to their shifts and holiday requests on-the-go - everything really. I think it's been of huge benefit to them especially.

All info relevant to Timesheets, holiday allowance, shifts etc is now kept in one place rather than over 3 or 4 seperate documents. Staff can easily access their own information as they should be able to, and they have their shifts shared directly to them as soon as they're available.

I would like the scheduler to be more compact although this may be irrelevant when I start to use the auto-scheduling feature as I'll look at it for less time!
I would like for copied shifts to be copied verbatim - breaks, shift names, any notes etc. Copying a shift is supposed to save time but at the moment I still have to edit every break, add in notes again, change colours.
I would like for employees on Timesheets to display in the same order as they do on Scheduler to make checking off the time sheet more user-friendly.
When printed, I'd like the printed version to represent what is shown on the scheduler screen - any coloured shifts currently print in a very faint grey rather than their highlighted colour. (I have checked my printer settings and I am printing in colour).

Helen L.

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

Work in progress still - not fully 100% there yet to what we need it to do - can see improvements happening but the bugs aren’t good.

App for the staff and it syncing to your calendar. Staff love also seeing who else is in and the ease of holiday request and so do I with no paper.

I’m seeing it learning but it’s very slow at the same time.

Currently it has a bug in it since wed and last I check it still is ant working which is resulting in lots and lots of manual adjustment and it keeps crashing and deleting lunches when you go it edit.

The main thing for me is it overlaps lunches and with COVID this isn’t practical for us. You can’t see when lunches are so this means you have to go through each shift individually and edit to see then if they over lap go through and edit so they are not then edit again if this impacts the qty of staff at certain times - majority of times lunches can all be separated but the system needs to make sure they are so it reduces editing as currently it’s taking around an hour to do a schedule.

I have also over Oct had to force days off in for my management team over weekends as I let it run in sept freely and it was constantly putting all management in over sat and Sun every week and it was noticed by the team.

It also has a tendency of certain staff get all the extra hours when it should be shared out with the team.

Also if with decide to print the dashboard lunches disappear of it which results in a pencil and ruler coming out.

Georgia Y.

Bewertet am 21.10.2021

Learning how to use it was very easy, our staff love it as their holiday is entered automatically and the rotas get sent straight to them

It’s so easy to use and teach our staff to use too, makes day to day life very calm

Breaks have to be entered manually over 9 7 hour shifts as they are entered wrong for our company

• Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

rotageek - geek

Bewertet am 31.10.2020

Benefits of using Rota geek compared to other systems I've used previously are fantastic - would highly recommend.

ease of use is second to none- support team are fantastic and integration of pay roll was easy !

- a couple of Aesthetic changes happened in early days but this was none disruptive

Daniel F.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but rich in data

Bewertet am 8.6.2021

Although my company provided training on how to use Rotageek I can honestly say it is not needed as the day to day useage is really intuitive. The customer support that I've had to use in the rare occurance was extremely fast and effective. The mobile app is great for my entire team and the leave tracking makes light work of an important part of the work life balance in my business.

I feel like there is so much more to the software I havent dug deep in to yet so Im sure any problems or wants for me might already be there waiting.

Matt T.

Overall good

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

Very good experience especially with any issues the customer services team are very helpful.

Rotas being sent to colleagues electronically

Rota planning can be difficult with lots of variables that the software either cannot account for or I as a user am unable to execute

Michael B.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Mikes review

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

overall a good experience

Accessible on mobile phone, easy to view and understand

some settings, especially around team members working in multiple areas or automatic break allocation

Helen J.

Bewertet am 2.11.2021

Excellent, easy to use definitely recommend

Easily to update and very clear. Very clear a lot more detail than normal scheduling

Sometimes a little slow but very rare, no complaints

Jessica D.
  • Untern. Größe: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Overall a great tool, useful and easy to use.

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

Overall a really happy user, there are some minor irritations but nothing that would make me look elsewhere, and the excellent customer support and frequent updates are especially gratifying.

For the most part it is easy and intuitive to use. It's easy to create and to edit shifts, customise with colours/shift names, it alerts colleagues immediately when shifts have changed. The app is great for a visual snapshot of published shifts that all users can access. If there are ever any issues, there is always someone on the live chat who can help straight away, and although I've only used this help service approx 3-4 times in the entire time I've been a rotageek user, they have always been exceptionally helpful and resolved my issue/answered my question immediately. I have no basis for comparison but I'd have no reason to want to try different software, I'm a happy user and it often gets minor updates which only improve the experience.

It's sometimes a little glitchy, eg when deleting a shift to enter a new one it sometimes takes time before it will let you enter a new one (whereas editing works immediately), although this could be poor Internet connection. An 'undo' button would be a useful addition as I occasionally move a shift by accident and can't work out where I moved it from! But aside from this, the worst thing is that it's sometimes a bit slow to get going.

Nikki W.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great system for Area Managers, Recruitment, Payroll and Team Members alike!

Bewertet am 12.6.2017

Managing the personnel out in the field in one place - their work schedules, changes to rotas, and their contact details

Accessibility to live schedules - with over 60 stores in the UK it allows Area Managers that are constantly on the road, Recruitment at Head Office and Payroll to view exactly what is happening at each store.
Team Member details are easily accessible when we need to contact them or make any amendments.
When Team Members (sub-contractors) submit their invoices, it allows an easy method of cross checking for payments.

Trying to find out historical data can be a bit challenging at times. This has improved since the 'delete' option was replaced with 'deactivated', as we can now reactivate a Team Member's details if needed.
The other challenge, has been if any changes have been made to any details - customer support cannot always advise who has made these changes or when, so it makes it difficult to be able to apply any training to avoid a repeat of changes that have caused issues.

Richard Q.

pros & cons

Bewertet am 31.10.2020

i become very frustrated with the system at the start then managed to find a calm way of scheduling the teams i needed to- then the functions changed and what used to take me 30mins is now taking roughly 60/90mins which is costly.

as a toll to record hours worked it is better than previous- however on a day i would get at least 5/8 emails from the team asking me to amend their hours as it has clocked them out/not recorded the day/app didn't work.
it is a pro for the team to be able to see their schedule on an app
it is a pro to have the holiday accreument available.
paying team members who work across multiple sites is a plus.

i preferred when you could re order the employees - no idea why this function changed.
when you copy and paste a shift if a short shift it reverts to a 30min break when for us many still take 60mins time consuming and if missed costs the bussiness.
time it takes for employees to appear.

Phil J.
  • Untern. Größe: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

I couldn't imagine my working week without Rotageek.

Bewertet am 1.11.2020

We use this application / software daily for scheduling and planning. I find it extremely easy to build schedules and my team really do find the app convenient for remaining up to date. On the rare occasion where we have needed so additional support, the Rotageek customer services are always on hand and able to quickly resolve our queries. I couldn't imagine my working week without Rotageek.

It's easy to access Rotageek either by the desktop link of the simple to use Mobile App. Being able to drag and drop shifts into my teams schedule is super efficient, which means I can build robust schedules quickly and therefor invest more of my time in other areas of our business.

I really can not fault the Rotageek Software or Mobile Application.

Warren B.
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen
  • Untern. Größe: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Rotageek for the average user

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Overall I am very happy with the software.

I open the app on my iPhone, or iPad, or via a link in an email or by logging into the desktop. It just works.. I can see my next duty, who I’m working with and where. Everything I need in one easy to read screen. I can manage my annual leave from the app, easily and without fuss. The app even tells me when there is an update ! As a user of the end product it does everything I need it to. I’m not involved in programming my hours or accepting my leave requests, but my Manager seems to manage it and she’s not the most tech savvy person I’ve worked with, so it is probably straight forward to add shifts etc.

I actually don’t think there is anything I can criticise this software for, I does what I need it to, when I need it to.

James C.

Rotageek Review

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Customer service is brilliant and overall the system is very easy to use.

Product is extremely easy to use and having the ability to have it on your phone with the app is brilliant. Highly recommend

As a company we have varying shift patterns every week and it would be handy to have an 'Day Off' marker available to use when organising the rota for staff members days off that week. This would be visually beneficial for myself when organising the rota but also for team members to indicate their days off rather than just leaving it blank on the rota and when the team member is not taking annual leave.

Additionally if you were able to publish one individual team members rota when you have allotted unpublished shifts to other team members rather than having to publish the whole rota at once.

Matthew C.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It could be great

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

Over all Rotageek is a great tool to use. The staff love using it, their only gripe is that the app can sometimes be unreliable. It is really easy to use to create a rota for multiple teams and a large number of employees. Holiday , leave requests and sickness are straight forward to manage.

The possibilities are amazing but I feel the parameters are set by people who don't understand what the end users need. It is too rigid and not a lot of room to move when we have to go by parameters that are set by a head office that don't understand the operation.

I think the software is a amazing but there is just to many limitations put on it by the powers that be.

Julie M.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

In store experience

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

From what software we where using before it’s night and day of a different right staff right tim. I love how everything is on the app . All employees can see clearly what shifts are required and can set a calendar reminder.

I like how you can clearly see all employees details of shifts and break in order. You can tailor what you see to your settings

When doing a rota from temple it doesn’t always give you what you ask for. I always double check the rotas as some random errors can happen. I have used the chat device to ask for support on this on many occasions.

Maria A.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software!

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Rotageek has made communication between the team, in terms of rotas, a lot easier. Especially during these times where staff numbers are reduced and I don't see members as much. It makes posting schedules and the team members requesting leave etc really easy.

Very user friendly and easy to use. Easy layout to separate each task. Also very customisable to fit each brand/company's needs.

Scheduler could be improved if you could select staff to view on it and others to be hidden. When changes to the order of the staff it made sometimes it has be reordered without me changing settings.

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

The chat function is excellent, and the team are always friendly and quick to support. You feel like you are talking to a real person, who is invested in your business and wants to help as quickly as possible. It is a large business with a small one-to-one feel.

The scheduling system is very user friendly, for both back of house and on the app. It is extremely easy to communicate to the team.

It can be difficult to alter details for staff members without gaining constant permissions. We are a large team that continuously changes so some autonomy for Manger users would be useful.

Fabiano M.

Spot o’clock!

Bewertet am 5.3.2021

I would stick to the basics: it is an efficient way to plan my working hours around the week as it is always handy, right on my mobile screen. A few taps and I have all I need, my working days and days off. I can even plan my holidays with accurately.

I would enjoy the app better if the notification informing that my shift is about to start never failed. It is not like I need it to remind me that I have to leave for work but it is a feature that may require a little of a fine tuning from the developers.

Pawel S.
  • Untern. Größe: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for any business

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

From the beginning I liked that rotageek listened to feedback , especially at The start and shaped the experience to our requirements.

I love the ease of use and how it allows me to interact with other users by implementing gaps for shift covers and notifications for any shifts created .whats amazing is that all staff get a notification about the shift I’ve created or changed by text and email too.thats so convenient.

Not too many cons .maybe some changes are unnecessary in my opinion and don’t add any extra usage .

Ayeesha S.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Untern. Größe: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Hours and holiday tracker simplified

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

I like the option of being able to use my own device to clock in and out. I also like that it shows how many hours you’re scheduled to work each week and which colleagues you’ll be with. Holiday requests are simple to complete at any time of the day or night instead of waiting and doing it during working hours. It also keeps track of what has been used and what is available.

Kind of random and not a dislike of sort but the app colouring looks like NatWest online banking.

Jane H.
  • Untern. Größe: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and a great asset to my store

Bewertet am 30.11.2020

I like that I can easily amend shifts and have them sent out to the team very quickly. It's really good that the breaks are built into the system and that we can have different shifts that are set out to the businesses needs, offering different payroll codes. The support from the rotageek team is always fantastic.

At times the programme can freeze meaning that a refresh of the page is needed. The only thing that ever lets this down is issues inputting or amending shifts, but every problem I've encountered, I have been able to contact the rotageek team who investigate and fix the issue quickly.

Mike B.

Good product

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

I personally really like the product but would ask for features like being able to message colleagues about shift needs and input colleagues holidays so they automatically booked them off as in previous editions of the service

Communication with the team
Holiday Planning

Levels of authorization could be easier to navigate - Pets at home head office control features a bit to tight for what is needed.
App is a little glitchy for some colleagues and shifts sometimes incorrect