• Funktionen
Peter K.

KiWi

Bewertet am 29.1.2021

KIWI ist einfach eine Bereicherung im täglichen Arbeitsleben. Mit KIWI spart man sehr viel Zeit.

Viele Jahre verwende ich jetzt schon Google Suite und bin einfach nur begeistert welche Möglichkeiten Google ständig weiter entwickelt. Doch es fehlte mir immer eine konkrete Lösung die am PC oder MAC genutzt werden kann. Also wurde lange gesucht und auch sehr viel getestet. Bis wir uns KIWI genauer angeschaut haben. Es ist übersichtlich und auch in der Handhabung sehr einfach.
Die Anwendung ist sehr schnell installiert . Dann einfach nur noch die Oberfläche anpassen und schon ist man wieder arbeitsfähig. Sehr schön finde ich auch, dass man KIWI mit einigen Zusatzmodulen erweitern kann. Es spart sehr viel Zeit die täglichen Prozesse umzusetzen. Wir haben uns also für KIWI entschieden und sind begeistert. Der Preis könnte etwas weniger sein.

Die Anordnung der Symbole auf der linken Seite möchten wir gerne anpassen.
Dann auf allen Seiten der BLACK-Modus (auch die Oberfläche)
Der Preis könnte etwas weniger sein.

Lawrence L.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All of the best of Gmail, with an email app like you're used to.

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

Kiwi was easy to setup, easy to use, and the options are in simple english and make sense. I would recommend Kiwi to anyone who uses Gmail.

I've always used an external email app - Eudora, Lotus Notes, Outlook, etc. When faced with using Gmail, the idea of having to keep remembering to have a browser window open all day was quite frustrating. I searched for some options and came across Kiwi. Kiwi was simple, and provided enough features to give me the standalone feel, but the power of Gmail. I really like that I can manage multiple gmail accounts in one program. Better than having multiple browser tabs open all day!

There are a few features that have been in development - such as calendar notifications. Sometimes it takes a bit of time for new features of Gmail to be added to Kiwi, but, usually there is an update made available quickly.

Kaitlyn U.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Adds Functionality and Organization to My Work Email

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

Kiwi is a pleasure to use, effective, and powerful. It's been an always-open app on my computer.

It's very easy to add your email accounts in Kiwi and get started. I love having all my Google suite programs available in one place, especially my calendar and Google Docs. The focus features have also helped me stay on top of time-sensitive emails, emails with important documents, etc.

I wish that I could use the multiple inboxes/panels feature in Gmail to follow the Inbox Zero workflow to further manage my email organization.

Hoan N.
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Concept but room for improvements

Bewertet am 18.2.2021

Overall I don't think I could work daily without it. My only gripe is the resource issues that come up from time to time.

The feature that I use the most is the multiple email accounts. I am constantly switching between them daily. The window popup feature is nice as well.

Performance issues. I have tried on multiple computers and seem to have the same issues in the end. I am in IT so I understand bloatware, memory, processors, etc. This could be the only application running and it would just eat up the processor and memory at times to a point where I have to wait to use it. It's not the computer this happens to every computer I use. I really need the capability to move between my email accounts daily so I just deal with it. I have found that when an update is released it usually works well for a bit then goes back to being a resource hog again. Some things that help is I would reboot weekly and see if it clears things up a bit.

Seraphim M.

Kiwi for Gmail and Google Workspace Greatly Enhances Productivity

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Great software combined with excellent, personalized and very responsive customer support. Excellent experience with the company so far.

Exceptional cost-effective productivity booster when managing a number of Gmail or Google Workspace accounts. Not only with respect to managing email accounts themselves within one interface but also given the ability to launch Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, etc., apps and managing them directly within the Kiwi interface. It makes managing a Gmail or Google Workspace account feel like using an integrated office suite. Seemless.

The only thing I'd wish for is increased integration with third-party Chrome extensions which can further optimize the experience. They've added Grammarly with the latest release (which is great) but I'd love to see the inclusion of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] excellent Simplify extension [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for example.

An increased focus on integrating third-party extensions would be appreciated.

Matt H.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love having my gmail outside of a browser!

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

I like it, it keeps being updated and it is easy to use!

I constantly open and close browsers and keeping my gmail separate made sure it was always open and easily accessible. It feels like I'm in the browser and has all the capabilities I'm used to.

They are constantly working with integrations... Still waiting on a couple to come through

Ajay P.
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Very nice UI for Gmail

Bewertet am 26.2.2021

I really like the product. Greatly a better experience than Gmail in Chrome browser.

Very rich and dense application. Gives a desktop-like experience.
Better memory management compared to Chrome.
Very easy to switch between accounts in a single window.

Lack of tabbing feature which leads to too many windows being open.
Make the color palette a bit more intense to easily tell colors apart.
Doesn't seem to integrate with the password manager during the initial login.

Alex D.

Wonderful Desktop email client for businesses running GSuite

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

This is my go-to desktop email Client and I can't see myself changing anytime soon.

I like the simple filtering you can use to just show mail from the last day and mail that is unread. I also love the ability to have emails open in different windows

I would like to see some more integrations.

Ana cecilia J.
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Kiwi Review

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

I like that I don't need to open a browser to access my Gmail accounts. I have all my email accounts in the same application. I have access to all the gmail functions.

I would like that the software could be an application for my Iphone and Ipad.

Oscar M.

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

It allows you to have all the accounts you need to handle in one place.
It's very helpful when your organization and most of your clients move in the GSuite space, so you can make the most out of the apps in the suite.

Being able of using a couple of the extensions available is also super helpful in the processes, specially when you need to schedule a ton of emails and schedule a ton of zoom calls.

In a sense, it's a glorified web browser for Gmail use only, and if you strip it from the drive and gsuite apps capabilities and the fact the it eats up SO MUCH processing power if you activate the wrong combination of extensions is not nice.

Also, in big sur (mac) I can't have more than 2 extensions or more than 2 accounts logged in.

• Branche: Computer-Software

Just Misses the Mark

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

Kiwi claims to replicate the Gmail/Gsuite interface and for the most part, does. Unfortunately, the manner in which they integrate the parts and pieces forces just enough of a change in how I work that the software become obtrusive rather than assistive. Ultimately, I went back to forwarding all of the mail from one GSuite account to a primary account, and setting GSuite to "respond from the To account" which accomplished the majority of my goals without cost or additional software.

The software does what it says, allowing you to link and operate multiple GSuite/Google Workplace/Gmail accounts.

The interface is clunky. It is difficult to switch between accounts and know which account you are on. The overall effect feels more like having multiple accounts tossed open on a desktop instead of organized workspace. You could get more or less the same effect by having two browser windows open and clicking back and forth, without the additional software overhead.

Lee B.

The Best Way To Use Google Apps On Your Mac

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

I use Kiwi to manage all my Google stuff on a daily basis. I think the Kiwi for G Suite upgrade is the best way to do that today.

I love the freedom of having a dedicated desktop app for all the Google services I use - Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Slides, Calendar, and Contacts. I've tried Mailplane (which is my second favorite app), Airmail, and a variety of other apps but Kiwi for G Suite has the best implementation. Airmail looks cool, but the integration with contacts was not very good. Mailplane has very similar features as Kiwi for mail but lacks the other features for Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc. Even though Kiwi works like a desktop app it still integrates with Grammarly which I use all the time. So, for me, Kiwi for G Suite is the best way to interact with Google Apps on your Mac.

I wish it was easier to open up a reply composition window in its own detached window. Kiwi works exactly like Gmail in the browser. But I write long emails - like proposals - and would like an easy way to pop open a detached window for composing replies.

Greg S.
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Kiwi for Gmail 2.0 to 3.0

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

Good software to integrate my different email accounts (but only gmail). Branding is confusing as Kiwi for Gmail (basic=free and premium=$34/yr levels) and Kiwi for G Suite (Professional=$59/yr and Business=$84 levels) are all the same program but just with additional number of email accounts and additional add-on/extensions. I really wanted the Grammarly and Zoom Scheduler extensions... but this required an upgrade from Basic to Premium. I am happy with the product for personal use and for my small business. It is a clean, easy use interface, fast and convenient. When my first year came to an end, I wasn't sure if was worth it to extend my subscription, but with the new features (Premium level) it was.

Integrated my Gmail accounts into one place ... great interface and easy to install and use. Makes it easy to switch between email accounts (personal, work, other) quickly and within a single app. Filters and pop-out compose email window are nice features. SIdebar menu gives easy and quick access to G-Suite programs (Docs, Calendar, Sheets and Slides).

The upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0 was required as they rewrote the program. It required a reset (easy) and separated out the licensing from being integrated in the software to a separate web portal. The upgrade was free to their Basic platform but I really didn't see any change in the interface or new features. The new features are only available at additional cost in higher subscription tiers. I would like to see them add the ability to use other than Gmail accounts to their interface.

Elliott W.
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Good but a couple missing features

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

It's fine for email, and is a nice reliable solution. , but lack of a dark theme (across all windows) and lack of integration for Google Calendar and Google Drive mean that I don't make as much use of Kiwi as I might otherwise.

Easy to use and set up. Notifications within windows and integration is good. Simple and straightforward, interface is clean. Never had any major issues with stability etc.

The calendar could be more fully into the OS. E.g. being able to open .ics files to easily add events when they are provided in that way.

Also the lack of a dark theme (and not having an addon like dark-reader) means that I don't use the calendar.

I tend to use google drive in browser, again for dark mode, but also because I can save shortcuts to specific files, or install them as 'apps'. For google sheets that I use daily, I'm not going to click through multiple screens when I can click on a shortcut on my taskbar, or hit the windows key and start typing for the shortcut I've saved.

You also can't set Kiwi as the default app for ".gdsheet" / ".gddoc" and similar (the extension formats used by Insync) so that's a bit of a pain.

No option to minimise to tray. So if I want to keep it out of the way, and not be distracted by it when I alt tab - BUT still get notifications I have to put it on another desktop,.

Tiffany R.

Excellent Email Management Solution

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Kiwi has overall been a joy to work with - I recommend it to all of my colleagues looking for a better way to manage their inbox.

I love having a separate application to effortlessly manage my gmail from my desktop. Chrome quickly becomes overwhelmed with tabs throughout the day, and it can be difficult to keep track of that one tab containing the emails I need to see. Additionally, notifications (both badges and banners) work much better from Kiwi than it ever did when I was trying to use that browser tab, so I miss far fewer emails and meetings than I was before trying Kiwi.

I wish there was an option to take a gdrive page that's already open in a Kiwi window and have it open in my default browser if I realize whatever I need to do would be simpler in a full browser. I've also noticed that I don't always remember I have the calendar open already and manage to open 4 - 5 separate instances of the calendar and have to close them all.

Mark O.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Perfect Solution for Multiple Accounts

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

Kiwi is one of my favorite apps because it helps me save time and it does a wonderful job of organizing all my Gmail accounts in one convenient location.

I have several Gsuite accounts due to my involvement in a number of non-profit organizations. I was looking for a solution where I could access all these accounts quickly and conveniently, and I thankfully found the perfect solution. Kiwi is just what I was looking for! Set up was a breeze, I like the color-coding so I can easily identify each account, and the app is very fast. Most importantly, it's all in one app so no more stumbling through multiple tabs in my browser looking for a particular Gsuite account. Bonus features: I can access each account's calendar, Google Drive, and contact list. A fantastic all-in-one solution!

The only feature I would love to see in Kiwi is the ability to pick custom colors for each account. I'd like to be able to match the color with the organization's brand color.

Scott K.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes using GSuite much easier

Bewertet am 26.2.2021

Kiwi is not "curing cancer" for me, but I am getting much more satisfaction from using the GSuite apps by using Kiwi.

I really enjoy how it puts everything I do in its own window. This makes using multiple monitors easier as I don't have to try and pull tabs into their own windows all the time.
Also, Kiwi does utilize resources better. Google Chrome is not efficient in how it uses my compute resources, but Kiwi does a bit better job of it.
Lastly, being able to have multiple accounts in 1 application is very much preferred.

There are a few functions (mostly right-click) that are available in Google Chrome GSuite that are not available yet in Kiwi. But that is about all I can think of......

Robert S.

Kiwi for Gmail review

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

I'm using this tool very often in the last years, is stable and very useful mixing the powerful of google services used like a desktop application.
I had a couple of issues but the support provided me a workaround soon and the fix in few time, so awesome.

It's easy to use and I like a lot to open mails, calendar, drive, documents and other google services in a dedicated window, like a desktop application.
This tool allow the user to use the full features available in gmail as a desktop application

As an improvement, I'd like to have google keep and google meet manageable in a separate window like for calendar for example, moreover will be nice if it can be available on Linux

Steven A.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

The Best Way to Use Google Workspace With Your Business

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

Kiwi is a great product, I found them through various Google searches looking for a way to compartmentalize my daily use of the Google Workspace for my business. It does the trick, and it does it very well!

I am an IT engineer with over 20 years of professional experience. I have very critical of new software, especially products new to me. This is by far the best way to make Google Workspace feel like a dedicated desktop application without sacrificing any of the Google features. The user interface is clean and intuitive, everything works as expected, and is simple to figure out without pouring through documentation or online help.

I don't care for the licensing model for the enterprise product, there should be a perpetual or fixed version license option. I am not a big fan of subscription based licensing for desktop applications.

Roger H.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Great product

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

Great for independent and team use. A very intuitive and cost effective product.

Seamless integration with Google Suite for Business and everything being in one place e.g. unified email inbox, calendar, documents, access to Google drive etc.

Would be good to be able to create your own look / theme e.g. to use corporate colours.

Louis H.
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Excellent Gmail desktop app

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

Kiwi allows you to separate your gmail use from the browser, preventing you from being distracted by either. The functionality of having separate windows also allow you to quickly switch from one Google Workspace app to the next, without having a whole list of chrome tabs open and guessing which one you need.

Having seperate windows instead of tabs is really helpful. Also all your accounts are in one overview and you don't have any difficulty with signing into several accounts (like personalised business email, sales inbox and private) and you can colour code your accounts to distinguish which one you are working in. The integration with Boomerang is just as good as in your browser.

It's a great app, but I miss the Chrome Lightning Inbox extension for Salesforce, by Salesforce.

Jimmy R.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

great product at an affordable price

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

easy to navigate and use while having multiple tabs to check other multiple accounts

overall it is a very good product however the only thing that I see is that sometimes it gets stuck and i have to re-open for it to work well but lately it doesn't happen as often.

Scott K.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The missing frontend for G Suite

Bewertet am 23.1.2021

I was a lifelong Microsoft Office and Outlook consumer. When my company moved us over to G Suite, I struggled for more than a year trying to settle in with G Suite in a browser. Within a month after moving over to Kiwi for G Suite my day to day efficiency sky rocketed.
Kiwi for G Suite does exactly what a ChromeBook does, it separates the internet browser.

Working out of a browser to compose emails, spreadsheets, documents and slides is not intuitive or conducive to productive work flow. Kiwi for G Suite puts all where they belong; out of the internet browser. If you are working from macOS, the Kiwi interface feels native to the Apple experience.

The only thing lacking is a way to launch Google documents from the native OS browser into Kiwi for G Suite.

Matthew W.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

Overall has been very good and have been using for a fee years. Ow

Incorporates all the Gmail features I use

Maybe make it more customisable in line with corporate colour schemes

Abe Z.
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Great Software!

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

For me, Kiwi is a great discovery, in a world where you have only a browser and outlook for emails, a company that dares to bring unique experience and productivity with email is definitely something I appreciate.

I liked the fact that Kiwi is "taking out" gmail/G-Suite from the browser - Using a browser for emails is a nightmare. The ability to take it out for an independent tool, but at the same time keep the spirit and direction of Gmail is brilliant!

I would like the software to fully support "Dark Mode" - I mean in the email body as well, not only in the UI.
Also, to have tighter support with 3rd party like Rightinbox for example where I have a specific problem with integration with one of my accounts.