AWeber

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best in Campaign Management

Fantastic all the way!

The best thing is the way to manage the Email flow, lead capture and email campaign management automated.

Nothing as of now still exploring the newer features and ready to analyse deep down insights

Campaign Monitor

Dominic C.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Aweber Review

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

I love that we can have automation when someone opts in to an offer we can have a series of emails to send out to them on a consistent basis. Also is great to send out a blast periodically to all clients/patients at once to keep them informed of announcements or offers.

It's relatively easy to use and also integrates with most other platforms that I use. It's well known and has been around for many years. It's one of the simplest email marketing software that I have used so far. I like the fact that they are continuously improving the product.
I like the drag and drop builder. Easy breezy!

There is nothing that I don't like. It is a great product.

ActiveCampaign, Sendlane und Mailchimp

Warum AWeber gewählt wurde

I felt like Aweber offered more options and integrated with more platforms. Also, at the time, they didn't have double opt in feature.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AWeber

Reasonably priced and most popular.
Juan pablo B.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

AWeber email marketing platform

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

Works well to have it as your main email mkt platform

Easy to use, great support team. They are always there. Good anti-spam "system" to avoid going to users' spam folders.

Needs some time for the team to learn all their features. We experienced some problems with the unsubscribed list, sometimes needed to verify it and cleaned it manually.

Jason C.
  • Branche: Musik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Way better than MailChimp.

Bewertet am 14.5.2022

I switched to AWeber from MailChimp after learning about how bad MailChimp does with keeping our emails out of the Spam folder. I reached out to AWeber’s customer support multiple times and I can vouch for how AMAZING they all were.

Customer service is AMAZING when you need them. I can’t stress that enough. Once you learn your way around AWeber, it’s not too difficult to start creating campaigns and sending mass emails out. I love being able to have multiple list for different products and services. The A/B split testing is a really nice feature as well. They also help you connect your website domain host to help you stay out of the spam folder.

There is a bit of a learning curve to it. Setting up your host domain to prevent emails from landing in the spam folder is not an easy thing to setup but that’s a complicated process for ANY email marketing software.

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Aweber: One of the most beginner friendly email marketing tools

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

Aweber covers my email marketing needs

Honestly I loved email campaign management system the most

For me it would be mobile optimization because for me it needs more work

GetResponse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AWeber

The feature caught my eyes more and more value
Jean R.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good overall product but quite expensive and quite limited

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

I signed up there because there were number one and it was an easy setup. Over the years competition has been improving a lot and cutting down the price while Aweber stayed the same while raising prices. I was also disappointed when I realized I was charged multiple times for one email address (for each list), and also for unsubscribes. Have to get in touch with support for them to delete in batches. Good support, that being said.

Over the years I got frustrated by using the software and how much I was paying for it.

Deliverability to subscribers inbox. Aweber is a reference and well known so email do get in people's inbox. However that has changed in recent years in my country (France).

I enjoyed the drip sequence (emails are sent in order over days), but that feature is now available in competitors for cheaper, sometimes better.

Customer support has been great, very fast, friendly and responsive.

Templates are quite dated and the general interface is a bit limited. For example, you can only delete 100 subscribers at a time... even if you are charged for the unsubscribed users. Pricing is quite high considering the features. Too high for the money I make with the list.

Languages : some part of the software are "hardcoded" in English which is problematic for foreign subscribers.

Constant Contact und Mailchimp

Price and deliverability
Elijah D.
  • Branche: E-Learning

My Honest AWeber Review!

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

Aweber is a wonderful alternative if you are just getting started with email marketing in your business. But, to be honest, you have a variety of options to select from, such as SendInBlue, Mailchimp, Systeme and others, so you can compare and discover which one is best for your business goals.

I use Aweber to deliver emails to our premium clients as well as newsletter emails. Aweber features an easy-to-use interface that allows you to get up and running quickly.

Aweber is one of the most user-friendly email marketing platforms I've come across. They've also been steadily enhancing the product, such as by adding new features like a landing page builder and push alerts.

The software's high email deliverability rates are my favorite feature. Additionally, the 'Drag & Drop builder' allows you to easily generate emails. Apart from that, it is a list-based software with an easy-to-use interface.

There are none that come to mind right now when it comes to its application for small businesses.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

You can do better

Bewertet am 20.5.2022

Good for beginners, but honestly, if you are going to learn email marketing, you might as well learn how to use something else.

Best in Class Customer Service. I don't think you will find any other email tool with better customer support. Customer support is far better than other email marketing tools. They are quick to reply & very knowledgable (Live Chat & Phone)

Aweber is sort of a dinosaur. They've been around for a while. But they just aren't as advanced as the newer email marketing tools out there.
They keep adding new features (like landing page builder, but they are completely ignoring the fact that their ecom features & deep integrations are basically non-existent.
Aweber is fine for a simple weekly newsletter, but when it comes to deep integrations with ecom they are stuck in the past (such as syncing with Shopify and allowing triggers based on the customer journey).

• Branche: Justiz
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

An Aweber Review

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

Aweber offers free and paid services. The paid service is very affordable. The free service allows you a maximum of 500 subscribers and you get most of the features. This platform is easy to navigate when you are setting up your email list to be broadcast.

Aweber has been around for a while. It is a great email marketing tool for those who are involved in digital and affiliate marketing. It has many features such as split testing, many email templates, landing page builder, it hosts and import email lists from other sources without problems and with different file types.

When people unsubscribe from your list, they will still bill. However, this is easily fixed by removing all persons who have unsubscribed from your list.

Mohan lal D.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the simplest software for Email Marketing

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

Aweber has the most straightforward drag and drop email builder which I first used back in 2016-17, and, it still is one of my favorite features of the software. I like how you can turn the double-opt-in ON or OFF for lists based on how you want things to work.

Also, it doesn't cost much which makes it a good option when you are just starting with email marketing in your business.

It is a good software for email marketing in the initial phase of any business that uses email marketing, but as the business grows, it becomes harder to manage contacts & email marketing in Aweber.

Pedro B.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Alternative Aweber for those starting out.

Bewertet am 7.8.2021

Aweber is great, it has benefited me in many ways with my email campaigns.

I know exactly who is opening my emails and clicking on referral links or sales pages in my automations.

That way I can create accurate reports for non-interacting people or buyers and etc...

This is a big help to increase your sales, because you can focus a strong campaign on the right people, just by looking at the reports generated by the tool.

I have an excellent relationship with aweber, the first 3 months were tense, but she helped me to get the necessary results to continue in the fight.

An extremely fantastic tool when it comes to email delivery.

Incredible accuracy of my automations. Without a doubt it's one of the best I've ever used.

A great help for those who are just starting out and don't have much capital to invest. Because aweber allows you to use and learn about the tool for free for 3 months.

In addition to the company's integrity in providing knowledge to its customers and users, they fill their inbox with hundreds of emails almost daily, but it's just to inform about the tool and its features, free courses and lectures for better performance.

aweber support is very good and fast, prompt service, they always solved problems for me immediately.

Also, I used several free Landing Pages templates with fantastic layouts and almost automatic. I just needed to choose the model and just type a call to action.

For everything, I recommend aweber, an outstanding service.

Negative points about this tool, I don't have.

But just an addendum, for those outside the US and needing to use the tool, it's a great idea while using the free months.

But if you're setting up and collecting leads in your campaigns, no results.

You may get frustrated, as the payment will be a little expensive, taking into account the dollar's value in relation to other countries.

But on the whole, I have no criticisms about this software.

Ben marcoux (.
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

AWeber: A Good Start With Email Marketing

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

I enjoyed using AWeber. It was easy to set up lists and broadcast emails. And it made it possible for me to get started building my business online without much tech skill. However, as I became a more advanced marketer and wanted more control in my business, the way AWeber was set up did not seem to make certain advanced automation features possible. Or the interface was set up in such a way to dissuade you from using it for more complex features.

The best part about AWeber is how easy it is to use. There aren't a whole lot of bells and whistles which means that it's super fast to get up and running. And honestly, though it's not my favorite tool, most businesses would do better to use AWeber than their current email marketing system. Also, it's got good deliverability which means your emails actually show up in the inbox instead of spam.

I call AWeber a "beginner" email marketing tool because that's what it feels like. Yes, it'll get you up and running. But it doesn't "feel" powerful and the lack of features leave some things to be desired. But "something" is better than "nothing", so if using something easy gets you and your business to do email marketing, than by all means use AWeber.

Ontraport und Keap

Warum AWeber gewählt wurde

I don't have anything good to say about MailChimp. Not only is the interface clunky, but oftentimes deliverability suffers. And as if that isn't enough, a lot of businesses that are totally ethical, GOOD businesses are forbidden from using the platform. I have many friends who have woken up to their accounts banned, locked out of all their email contacts without so much as a reason. And these weren't people running aggressive offers. They were just regular businesses (like flower shops) that apparently tried to sell their products a little too "hard" and therefore caught the ban hammer.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AWeber

At the time I was just getting started in internet marketing, I wanted to use what the "big names" used. So I looked into the platforms they "recommended." This was before I understood affiliate marketing and didn't know they were getting paid to say how awesome these platforms were. When in reality, yes they are super powerful. But they're also really clunky and take a SUPER long time to learn. Plus, I quickly realized I wouldn't use MOST of what these other platforms offered, so I quickly decided on AWeber so I could get started with my business.
Awogor M.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Poor Deliverability For Me Best Tagging Experience

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

My experience with Aweber's customer support even when I start as a free trial was something to take home about.

It's easy to create both HTML templates for your emails and also, their easy drag and drop email builder makes it possible to design your email templates or pick from the library of already made templates and edit your campaigns.

Email campaigns can also be shared with someone else to import all the flows to their autoresponder with Aweber and save a lot of stress.

I love Aweber's ease of signing up plus, it's a powerful autoresponder with a nice user interface, great email list management, custom segmentation, and the fact that it even delivers analytics to your email after sending an email campaign makes it my favorite. As compared to ConvertKit, Aweber is still cheap and an affordable autoresponder to rely on.

Aweber has outstanding customer service which you can reach at any point in time from email, live support, and phone call.

Aweber's Campaign flows feature is currently my third best but then it lacks some features as compared to sender. An example of that feature I was looking for is setting a condition of either a subscriber is qualified to receive the next flow or change a path. That which I can't find in an expensive autoresponder like Aweber.

ConvertKit und Sender

Warum AWeber gewählt wurde

I was promoting Affiliate products and MailChimp had to shut me down and that was why I sourced for another autoresponder which can give me control over my list, what I send and when I send to them.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AWeber

I read a lot of reviews about successful affiliate marketers using Aweber to make money and I thought I should go for it. Plus, I liked their Free trial which offers almost everything the paid plan offers with 500 subscribers.
Suzanne S.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Old faithful

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

It's been both a positive and negative experience. I'm still not sure I will stay with them longterm.

Aweber has stood the test of time. It is easy to get set up and get going. I like that it is stable, and it is always encouraging to me when I see that very successful people whose emails I let into my inbox are using Aweber.

Their customer service was very helpful to me when I was getting my account set up and had questions on a few things.

I do not care for their boring confirmation messages, and the fact that if I want something that is different, I have to get approval from them before I can use it.

I also saw a huge flaw when I participated in a promotional event with several others who also use Aweber. Apparently, when somone signs up for several email lists that are all hosted on Aweber, in a short space of time, Aweber sees that behavior as "spammy" and automatically unsubscribes that person from all the lists he/she subscribed to.

Their argument is that it protects Aweber customers and it protects their system overall. The problem is that it is unsubscribing people who actually want to receive these emails and if you are delivering a product by email, or even giiving information by email on how the new subscriber can receive that product, then the subscriber will never get that email.

When I contacted Aweber about this twice, the support staff was very blasé about this. One support staff member was good enough to remove the block and resubscribe the persons who had been removed so they subscriber could get the emails. Another refused to do so, and said that the subscriber would have to contact them to remove the block. How many people are actually going to take this extra step to receive emails???

Richard C.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Makes life easier

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

First class, the support is great and on hand 24hrs a day. Its easy to see the best performing emails.

the sign up forms are fast and easy to design and put on any website. it links in with facebook and twitter and social media. plus PayPal or stripe, so when a customer make a purchase they get added to the right mailing list and receive the automated email

im unable to automate moving subscribers from one list to another when they finish a automation series

Keap

More professional

SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AWeber

It was focused on email marketing

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your review! I noticed that you mentioned wanting to automatically move subscribers from one list to another when they complete an automation series. This is possible within AWeber, except you wouldn't need to move them from one list to another. Instead, you would keep them on the same list, and start them on a new automated series. Our support team can help you with this. Please contact us at https://www.aweber.com/contact-us.htm.

Joshua J.
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for daily emails at a great price!

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

AWeber is the budget-friendly solution to marketing emails! You don't have to spend a lot to get big results.

We send a daily email newsletter to several hundred people on a managed list, and AWeber allows us to do this scheduled in advance a month or so out, creat professional emails, and not break the bank doing so.

Occasionally the social media cross-post of our daily campaign has ended up with an AWeber logo instead of our own custom branding. Aweber has worked with us to resolve their issue on that, but for a few days it looked less than desirable. For the money we saved, we are okay with that.

Constant Contact und Zoho Mail

Warum AWeber gewählt wurde

Cost for the size of our list was less

Cost
Jonas L.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The easiest autoresponder for beginners

Bewertet am 7.8.2018

Fantastic. I don't think i'll ever change autoresponder. I've tried GetResponse and others and they are also awesome, but I like the simplicity of Aweber so I don't really see why I would ever change.

I've used Aweber since 2014, and i've NEVER had an issue with them.

Sure, they have downtime just like every other autoresponder a couple times per year, but it's always fixed really quickly.

The deliverability is awesome, it's extremely easy to use and their customer is support is insanely responsive. I have had to do a few minor changes to my account every now and then, I kid you not, they have taken care of my issues usually within 2-3 minutes of me opening up the chat (which is now open 24/7)

I've heard that if you open a new account with Aweber now, you need to use their service for around a month using double optin, which could be annoying. When I set my account up several years ago, I didn't have to do that. So if you're planning on running paid ads etc right away, that might be an issue for you. If not, Aweber is awesome and i'm sure you'll love it.

Hi Jonas,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. I wanted to quickly clarify that, generally speaking, we don't require new customers to use double opt-in after signing up for an account. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help with your account.

Kiva B.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software at a great price

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

I've tested many marketing software applications like this and Aweber stands out among them for a few reasons. They have top-notch customer service that is really helpful and they really care. And it shows because they actually offer phone support, something so few marketing software companies actually do. Aweber has a ton of features and their pricing is excellent for what you get. It is also super easy to use and to set up and overall it is designed in a really intuitive way.

It could have better reporting features and a nicer interface, but neither of those are big issues.

Antwort von AWeber Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for the review, Kiva! If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know.

Carol M.
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Aweber helps even non-techies succeed!

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

Whenever I've had a question and called Aweber they have been absolutely WONDERFUL with explaining things, walking me through my challenges, and helping answer my questions. Sometimes they've even fixed things for me. Their customer service is stellar and their product is DEPENDABLE. They must have an amazing team because the product and the customer service have never let me down over the 9 years that I've been with them.

I wasn't very technical, but Aweber still made it easy to succeed at newsletters and broadcasts. My first newsletter went out to less than 20 people, but Aweber helped me look like a pro. I LOVED the email collection options. I found the perfect sign-up forms and they are both still adding names to my email list. One form is in the right-hand column of my website (on every page). The other form is a hover light box that shows up on select pages exactly when I choose. It's amazing! The editor works great and the fact that I can copy a previous broadcast email and reinvent it simplifies my life.

I'm not a techie, so I haven't explored this software a lot. I guess the part that I like the least is the fact that there are so MANY options! Split-tests, analytics, parsing...make my head spin, so I tend to ignore those options.

Suzanne S.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

AWeber can help you improve your email marketing

Bewertet am 13.5.2020

Overall, it's been satisfactory. It's possible I could have benefited more by using their tutorials and calling support. It has collected subscribers easily for me and it's been effortless in maintaining them over the years. I haven't used any other programs and have considered switching recently, but I'm not sure if I would be able to transfer my subscriber information easily.

I started using AWeber to college subscribers to my college prep mailing list. They offered an affordable way to college email subscribers and sell my college product. Once subscribers are collected you can create email marketing campaigns using newsletters. It also allows you to manage your subscribers and determine which emails are effective.

From the beginning, it was a bit difficult to navigate the program. I have had problems with their templates and understanding how to use them. I also was not happy with the increase in cost from $19 to $29 when my subscribers reached a certain threshold. I have also had trouble with understanding how to schedule emails and use the data to my benefit.

Kenny K.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use email marketing platform

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

AWeber is easy to use and I've always received great support when I contacted their helpdesk. Usually got helped within minutes. I can tell the support agents and team really care about the customers. I would recommend AWeber if you're looking for a good email marketing platform that offers great email deliverability and customer support.

I like how easy AWeber is to get started with. Everything is well-organized (lists, subscribers, tags...) and you can quickly have your email list ready to accept subscribers. I found other autoresponders or email marketing tools either too complicated or lacking features. AWeber keeps it easy for beginners and has quite some advanced features for the professional email marketer. It also has many integrations with other tools, which is good for the professionals.

No cons here. I've been using this tool for over a decade. If I'm being picky, maybe some extra automations could be added, but so far I've been able to do all the things that are essential for my email business.

Haresh G.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Awesome experience so far to use Aweber email marketing system for my all clients

Bewertet am 23.11.2019

My overall experince is fantastic so far because I have almost used their all features. Moreover, I also help many people to integrate Aweber without any charges because I love to do that to help people.

Specially Aweber has great amount of templates to use for different type of emails to send out for email marketing. Moreover, they have best integration way to integrate their system with landing page. Even they provide an API option so we can easily integrate our custom workflow with website or mobile applications. I found, they have excellent email tracking history and reports. By this tracking details, we can easily find how it delivered to our customers, they the email got opened and clicked on any link which we had in email body part. Overall, my experience is fantastic to use Aweber to use it for all my clients so far. I also help people to integrate Aweber with their landing page without any charging because it doeant take much time for me so if any help needed, I would surely help you. Thanks

I found only one and that is you need to have bit knowledge of how email marketing works. But, thats a part of any email marketing though!

Fabian D.

The Aweber Review

Bewertet am 14.10.2019

Great autoresponder for digital marketing/ affiliate marketing professionals. Your potential to grow and maintain active lists is entirely up to your competencies.

Aweber provides great email templates with superb integration with other top tier programs. It even offers email marketing training and split testing functionality.

The only con I can think of is that the price increases dramatically as your list size increases. However it still remains very competitive with other autorepsonders.

SendGrid, GetResponse und Sendlane

Warum AWeber gewählt wurde

Mailingboss is a part of the Builderall system that I used before. Aweber also provides better looking and better integrated templates.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AWeber

I found it was a lot more user friendly and offered a great 30 day trial with which to test the product with.
Jorden B.

My email server of choice!

Bewertet am 30.6.2018

I've been using Aweber since the very beginning of my online business about 7-8 years ago. It integrates well with other services to make an automated flow of things. I love the segmentation I can do. Just the overall ease of using it. Oh, and their customer service is INCREDIBLE. Probably one of my favorite features. There is someone live to chat with within seconds to help you. Incredible support, no waiting.

Of course, like any new tool, is the learning curve at the beginning. But once you understand the different things you can do with your email lists...it's easy. And depending how complex or simple you do things to send emails, it can be super simple to get started.

Antwort von AWeber Communications Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jorden! We really appreciate it. We're always looking for ways to shorten the learning curve and make using our platform as easy as possible. If you have any questions or need any help with your account, please let us know!

Jorge S.

One of the best

Bewertet am 21.10.2020

I have had a great experience with AWeber and I can say it helped me alot basically when I was at the beginning on the digital marketing industry.

Since I work with clients in order to achieve some Digital Marketing results AWeber has been some of the tools I have used the most. I like that it has some pretty form designs and that it has integration with a lot of themes and plugins for optin forms. I also like that AWeber has ease of use.

I use to regret about AWeber for its lack of automation features, but since this is not a limitation any more, I think AWeber is a great email & automation marketing tool.

Mailrelay und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AWeber

I choose AWeber because I made a research and I thought AWeber was the best for me based on some of the reviews I read about it.