CreateStudio

Sortieren nach

Christian
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Uno de los mejores programas

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

En lo personal, es uno de los mejores softwares del mercado, si tienes la posibilidad económica de adquirirlo, no debes dudarlo.

El poder crear videos con personajes 3D tipo pixar sin saber de diseño gráfico es una maravilla, pero no solamente puedes tener acceso a este tipo de personajes, también en 2D con distintos aspectos y estos se incrementan mensualmente. El servicio técnico es de primera clase y tienen una comunidad muy activa en Facebook. Un aspecto que también ha incorporado CS son los scroll stoppers.

Tienen tutoriales que te ayudarán en Youtube.

El precio no es para todos para poder tener acceso a todas las plantillas y personajes. Tienes que practicar bastante para hacer videos de buena calidad.

Angar
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Lifetime license is only 67$ and its worth it

Bewertet am 5.6.2022

Its super easy to use, doesn't require a super computer. Main thing is its currently super cheap, before they raise their price, you guys should get it ASAP

Its super cheap. I can use free online SVG converter and this makes the media and library material limitless

Some library materials have to be bought again. But Its not a problem when you can import stuff anyways. Compared to Vyond (999$ per year), this product only costs 67$ lifetime and its worth it or even cheap for its price

Linda
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

After CreateStudio, there's no other

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

In my opinion, this is the best Video Creation Software on the market right now. The only thing that might be holding you back from creating the most amazing videos with CS is imagination.

Everything. Nothing comes close to CS and since I bought it, I have not bought another software for creating videos. Before CS, I bought a few, which I'm not using anymore because I only use CS.

I have not had any cons that I can add here.

Anisha
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great for marketing videos, but rendering has issues.

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

As a freelancer, creating quick videos are super easy - especially with the animated characters and voice to text that's available.

The pre-made templates are great, and its very easy to create quick videos for Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms.

The all-access pass has to be bought on top of the software, so you should keep that in mind. Also, if your video is long or heavy, the app seems to have trouble rendering it. For one particular video, I had to publish it 7 times because it kept getting stuck. And even then, it didn't work.

Biteable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CreateStudio

It was less expensive for a lifetime purchase
Victor
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

CreateStudio is the best video software out there!

Bewertet am 18.7.2022

Create Studio is the best video creation software for me that I use day by day!

You can create everything you can imagine: motion graphics, text animations, 2D and 3D character animations, doodle videos... so so much more, your imagination is the limit! I am exploring every day the new CSPro. I find CSPro more developed in complexity but much easier to create faster and better videos.

Once I'll get to know all the features and be able to move around them like I did in the previous CS I'll have a very powerful CSPro and I'll create videos much more easily and more professional videos!

I advise everyone who comes across CreateStudio just to try it 30 days risk-free (is what I did until I found the good software I needed and the ones I loved I kept) so don't just believe me, go and try it 100% risk-free! They do refund you 100% of your investment if you don't like it, but I have no doubt you WILL LOVE IT!

I really want to mention the team behind the scenes and all the support team: they are always there for us users, all the time without exceptions!
They are constantly working on improvement and periodically release new updates & new features! They are the best software support team!

I just LOVE CreateStudio!

I love everything inside Create Studio, just try it and convince yourself, you have nothing to loose! They give you a full refund if you decide is not for you no questions asked!

There is nothing to like less in Create Studio! You'll just LOVE IT!

Ratulovszky
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Useful, but not cheap

Bewertet am 20.8.2022

In general, this is a very efficient and good software, although the price makes many people choose something else. I can recommend it to mediocre video makers, such a software can be of great help to them!

What I really like about this software is that it is easy to understand and efficient, it just helps people work!

In my personal opinion, the software e.g. there are elements on your laptop screen that disappear or are not visible, even though they are important, due to the size of the screen.

James
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Video Animation Made Easy

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

Clean, Intuitive interface; Great tutorials; Friendly and helpful online community

The optional "all-access" subscription model is expensive. End your subscription and you lose access to all club assets.

Rabika
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Containing rare and valuable tools- Value for Money!

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

A perfect platform for professional use. It has many features of various kinds, like static, video, animation, and so on.

So many features to use, and totally it’s an asset for designers. Even beginner editors can use it by learning lots of tools. I could control 3D characters, 2D arts amazingly giving attractive designs to them. It keeps updating its features too. For beginners, it got templates to manipulate structures as per their wish.

Not for those who are looking for free versions. For high-quality video outcomes, it takes a longer time to download.

Garrick
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Works great for what we use it for

Bewertet am 11.9.2022

I love this software! I currently only use it to make simple explainer videos for our pet CBD brand, Mellow Mammals, and I know I will.like it even more after I learn the other features of this amazing software!

The ease of using CreateStudio to make really professional looking videos far exceeds any negative I have with using this software!

The upsells are annoying... but, that is the model most software companies employ now.

Raúl
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Basic and porwerfull tool

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

If you need a quickly way to make your proffesional video.

In very low clics you can obtain a very proffesional work.

The library it's with some limitations of caracters.

Kaustab

Satisfied with the First Video Editing Software I BOUGHT

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

To be honest I bought the software without expecting anything and I have to say, I am pretty satisfied. Already mentioned the pros and cons. I am really scratching the surface and hope to discover more as I go on. There are some neat tricks you can do with this software. Though you don't get editing prowess like Premiere Pro(which you shouldn't be expecting anyway), I am satisfied with Create Studio and plan on using it for future projects.

- Create Studio is easy and intuitive.
- The templates make it super easy to create and edit projects.
- Intuitive controls, easy to understand
- Only required a few tutorials to get the hang of things.
- Spend a month and you'll be editing like a pro
- Large collection of effects, templates and useable assets. I bought the $67 package and it offers way more than other competitors such as Toonly and others.
- Super nice and responsive customer support

- I often wish some features were present such as the colour changing option. They introduced a way to change colours, but its only applicable for inbuilt templates. You cannot change the colours of anything you import.
- Absence of hotkeys and shortcuts. Having to click everything is painful. Would appreciate the shortcuts in future updates(which they have promised in their F.A.Q) for faster workflow and a less painful experience.
- The zoom feature in the latest update was amazing but the zoom window is fixed to the resolution of your project. You cannot adjust it freely. If you're working on a 1000x1000 frame, you only have a square zoom window and cannot adjust the edges to form a rectangle or a circle.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CreateStudio

Premiere Pro and Kdenlive because the learning curve was too high. Toonly because they were not offering half as much as Create Studio in their $67 deal. It may not be as much as the yearly subscription but its enough to get started. I plan to upgrade to a higher package or at least buy the "All Access Pack" once I get more comfortable with the controls.
Karen
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Not just for Advertising

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

Covid 19 is challenging many organizations to find new and creative ways to reach out to communities and clients. CreateStudio not only offers the software to produce quality, engaging videos, but also in a format for business and social content contributers with small budgets and limited experience the chance to compete in a media savvy world.

I have no training for using the CreateStudio software other than a couple of previous programs I purchased for video making. Most of what I know comes from Youtube and product training videos.

I am a pastor trying to offer quality pre-recorded worship videos. When CreateStudio was offered, I added it to another toon creating program I had begun using to create stories for our young and young at heart. I was pleased with the relative ease of use and the quality of the videos. I am still learning, but I love it so much that I purchased the all access pass and each week I am learning. I have gotten positive feedback from parents and adults that enjoy them. The December update with a Jesus character made me cry I was so happy. Very grateful. Look forward to a long relationship with this company! Customer service and the CreateStudio Facebook page have been very helpful.

CreateStudio regularly adds features and so fixes may be in the works as I write this. Lipsync would be awesome. Right now characters have talking ability, but sometimes there is a noticible difference between mouth movenents and words. It would be nice to sync human voices. Right now I record separately, approximate the talking movements and then use a second program to add my voice. It would be great to have Idle and talk. Having a character repeat the same movement when talking can become too busy. I recognize I use the program differently, and so, characters may talk more, but I believe this addition would be helpful to others.

Chandra

Awesome Software for Video Creation

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

It's been really fun to work with Create Studio and the support has been really great. I have been able to create videos that have been really appreciated very well.

The almost all-in-one bundle - animation, editing, adding in media, direct integration with Pixabay and Pexels and audio library. The really awesome 3D Characters. And the ease of use.

Don't have the ability to cut clips on timeline. Sometimes the timeline goes awry and hard to tell what you are working with.

Kris
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

You won't be disappointed

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

I used it to create a few announcements for our church. It was very easy to do. I also used it to create a 10 minute tutorial. I look forward to making more announcements for social media.

I love the 3D characters. The software is pretty easy to use right "out of the box" you could create something in minutes. Monthly updates to add more characters gives you a lot to choose from.

I wish there was a lifetime subscription available for updates instead of being charged $20 each month. The updates are worth it if you use them. Also, edit your videos outside of the program. I had one video that I wanted pieces of it here and there and copied the whole video over and over and edited each piece as needed. The rendering took way longer because of the size of the original video and the number of times it was duplicated. Manipulating things on the timeline is a little harder.

Warum CreateStudio gewählt wurde

I love the 3D characters. I do still use Toonly on occasion.

Zuvor genutzte Software

The 3D characters
Alan
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Value From a Dedicated Team

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

Create Studio is fun to use. The tutorials are very helpful in showing how to perform the many useful functions. The hard part is remembering to plan out your video before jumping in to start creating.

Create Studio is a video creation software, and there are many of them available today.
One of the things that set it apart from others is the quality combination of 2D and 3D animated graphics. The controls allow for tremendous flexibility to animate objects and characters. A high-end program like Create Studio has tools that need to be learned and practiced, but the results are the ability to produce very professional videos.

The one thing that impresses me more than any other is actually not the software itself. It is the remarkable team behind Create Studio. They are constantly working to add and improve not just assets, but the functionality of the program. And the level of communication they give to their users shows how active and dedicated the Create Studio team is their product and their users.

The best value for someone who creates many videos is the All Access Pass, which offers a continuous monthly flow of new characters, objects, and templates. However, a person who has a limited budget or doesn't constantly make videos would not avail themselves of this and would have available only the assets that come with their original purchase. My opinion is that many of these people may consider the quantity and variety of included assets to be too limited.

Jay
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simply put one of the best tools PERIOD!!!

Bewertet am 19.7.2022

Create Studio Pro simply put is one of the best tools to have PERIOD!!!

It’s powerful, full-featured, and easy to use. From Whiteboard Animation to 2D/3D videos, motion graphics, and more… Create Studio Pro is a MUST HAVE for any business big or small or persons that just want to create videos of any kind.

The company is always improving and updating the software, with new assets every month, they have a friendly Facebook group full of advice and inspiration, free training via their YouTube channel and by far the BEST customer service I have EVER come across.

For anyone thinking of making this purchase, it’s a no brained… Create Studio Pro for the win!!!

I definitely recommend this software!

Monthly updates including new assets, great training, fantastic customer services, and a very reliable product overall.

N/a

Frank
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The best of it's type on the market.

Bewertet am 11.5.2022

Using Create Studio is a dream!

The ease with which you can apply it, also the team behind it are wonderful.

nothing there is absolutely nothing wrong with this software or the backup from staff that work for Create Studio.

Aaron
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Create Software does what it does - Let you be creative!

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

I fell in love with Create Studio the first time I saw it and I am getting better at my video design and gotten to know more about using videos now for all sorts of communication purposes. It was quite easy to get a hang of it and the team is incredibly responsive to the users' needs and feedback. I would recommend this any time.

They are doing something different - the 3D characters are amazing.
Very easy to use software. You just need your creativity.
They are very generous with their updates.
Customer service response time is very quick.
So, you just let your creative juice flow.

Items are yet to be well organised for easy access. but once you know your way around, that should be fine.
Not enough templates yet - they are still trying to do more.
Unless you have the ALL Access pass, you will have to work around with what you have.
All-Access Pass is not cheap - monthly subscription but on the other hand they do create more and more characters.

Jaycee
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Money Saver

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

Overall, it is a great software that is easy to learn. Create Studio also has several resources to teach you how to use the software but honestly, I took a few days just teaching myself how to use it.

I love Creat Studio! Since I am starting out, I don't have unlimited marketing money. This software has saved me countless dollars.
Great features including props, background, and animations
Access to Pixabay!

I have had this product for almost a year and I have not found any cons yet.

Maureen
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Love CS

Love it!
I'm new to all of this type of software, and don't use for anything but fun and enjoyment. I figured out how to use it pretty quickly, so it's really user friendly!

Ease of use!
It's still a new software (about 6 months since launch), and the number of updates has been amazing.
The support/ongoing presence of administrators on the facebook page.
The assets, and they just keep growing! They opened a store so those who aren't all access members can still add to characters, templates, backgrounds, etc!
Can publish in multiple formats form mp4, mov, webm.
It's amazing, and would recommend it.

No real cons, as still hasn't been too long since launched. Would love a few features (like cut audio or video to delete some within software, because having those can cause software to "lag"....this isn't a video editor so not part of it, but would make it easier) :)

But there really isn't a 'like least' because they are addressing things quickly

Jyng
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great Value for Money

Bewertet am 1.12.2020

Excellent!

The monthly updates, ease of use, very cool interface, lots of valuable assets and features.

Very few actions for characters. Same software like Toonly and Vyond have massive library of character actions.

InVideo

Warum CreateStudio gewählt wurde

Toonly looks outdated. CreateStudio has 5x more features than this.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CreateStudio

Before I purchased CreateStudio, I joined their Facebook group first. I love the vibes of the group. I liked how the admins even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] interacted with the members. They're very hands on. Right then, I knew I would get a great support from them.
Nicola
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Unbelievable Assets and so simple to use

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

Quick rendering and a huge increase in engagement leading to more sales.
The support and training materials are brilliant

This software is a game changer, suddenly the quality of my content is elevated to a brand new level of professionalism... and it’s so simple to use.
The template club has been a great way for me to go, and for less than the price of a small coffee each day it’s incredibly affordable

The only downside for me is the amount of memory usage. If it could be cloud based that would tick every box for me

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Create Studio - a good buy?

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

As someone who has been using editor software for many years now, I found Create Studio to be an excellent addition to what I already have. Much of the stuff I make can be done with Create Studio so has already made a positive difference to my workflow.

The software is easy to start using. Drag and drop, scale and you have your video basics done. There are loads of elements and characters you can use, which are added to each month. It's a good idea to have the "All Access Club" membership to be able to use all the assets which are offered. It is not a must, as you can import any kind of asset you may have and Create Studio stuff can be bought separately.

Not much to say here, as the Create Studio people correct or add things on a regular basis.

Shai
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best software

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

Its give us all the good stuff that we need in the video creation for business!
Great support team!

Easy to use... love the options
Amazing done for you videos
3d characters and great team for support

Tyler

My Little Secret

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

When asked how likely I am to recommend Create Studio to others I said "Neutral". The only reason is, it's my secret! I kind of hate for others to see how easy it is for me to create so many cool videos, or offer our clients so many options from a template we put out! This has been my favorite short video product yet. If I was to let the cat out of the bag, I would say GET IT!

The software only takes a getting started tutorial, to actually get started, but yet you can go deeper and deeper to create some amazing eye catchers. The tutorials and support are top shelf.

A few of the things that I wished were available have been added. I don't really have any cons to mention except that I wished I could keep the club templates that I acquired while in the club.