GetResponse

Das einfachste E-Mail-Marketing der Welt

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hat mit der Automatisierung nicht gereicht

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

Leider konnte das Tool mit der Automatisierung der Konkurrenz nicht mithalten. Im Grundsatz ein gutes Angebot, auf den ersten Blick. Mussten dann auf ein anderes Tool umstellen.
Bei der Kündigung hat man diese jedoch bei Getresponse nicht erhalten und den Folgemonat trotzdem verrechnet. Ein Mitarbeiter meinte, das sei kein Problem, man erstatte dies zurück, wegen 2 Tagen. Die Bestätigung kam dann, dass es keine Rückerstattung geben kann. Nicht gerade kundenfreundlich und daher nicht zu empfehlen.

Angebot mit vielen Features, leider nicht so ausgereift wie erwartet.

Kundenservice und Einschränkung bei der Nutzung

Antwort von GetResponse

Hi there.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If you still have not received your refund, please send me an email at [email protected] -Taylor

James
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great Beginner Email Marketing Tool

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Overall, GetResponse is a great tool. Can't go wrong if all you want is to send emails either on autopilot or broadcasts or automate the process.

I loved the 500 free subscriber plan and also how easy it is to set-up marketing automations. I love the ability to send broadcasts at the best time the recipient would open them. No need to worry about time-zone issues.

Moreover, you can re-send emails on autopilot if the email is not opened after a few days and send other emails based on the contacts behaviour.

Their pricing is also very competitive.

Segmenting the lists is easy too.

Disappointed that they didn't have the feayure to track website visits from the emails sent.

I think the non-email/CRM features like webinars and website builder tend to dilute the focus on email marketing. Can't be everything for everyone.

Hi James,

We're so glad you're enjoying GetResponse and the email marketing tools. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate it! -Abbie

• Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

I Got A Great Response

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

I think get response is an ideal means to have a central area for campaigns. My company is vital and I enjoyed how I could obtain all of my tools to reach every aspect. The customer support was excellent, I never had any issues that couldn't be fixed. Each time, the staff was extra prepared to help me thru email! Thanks GetResponse!

Sending an email is a great tool to announce something quickly, and look good doing so. There are lots of handy features to do business online. Everything is together, so it's simpler than doing each of these things individually. You can create landing sites, which is crucial if you want to have a straightforward campaign. The integration with WordPress, Salesforce, and Shopify makes this campaign even easier to manage, and everything is in one spot. You can likewise have integration with SMS and I really enjoy that function, CTAs all day!

I guess I would have loved better phone support but I never had any major problems

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear your enjoying the platform and that our customer support team has been helpful to you. - Abbie

Michael
  • Branche: Musik
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Solid, By Not My Favorite Lead Generation Software

Bewertet am 26.8.2022

Overall I can't say it worked out with GetResponse. We tried to utilize it for more than a year and never got the flow of it. I tried to get help from their customer service but they weren't that helpful. After paying for it for more than a year we had to discontinue and find something else. While I'm sure it has it's merits and is a good overall platform, I can't recommend it from my experience.

My favorite thing about GetResponse is the overall concept of being able to capture cold leads easily. The platform is clean and easy to understand for the most part.

Unfortunately we could never really get the hang using this software. We tried it for about a year but didn't see enough progress to keep using it. We found that other similar types of software was easier and cheaper to use. The thing I like the least is probably how much the price goes up depending on your contact list. I also don't think it's the easiest to use. The customer service also isn't the best.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your review! Feedback like this allows us to do better. We've passed the information along to our team :) - Abbie

Deanne

Get Response Autoresponder Review -The Tool For You In 2022 And Beyond

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

My overall experience so far has been very good. There is a wide range of templates to choose from for your emails which makes it easy to design your emails with more confidence.

I really like the software and it meet my needs as a small business except the no telephone support.

Overall I recommend GetResponse as a trusted platform that provides high email delivery rate to your subscribers.

1. I liked most with GetResponse is the delivery rate. They consistently score a higher deliver y rate than most other platforms and it is good the know that the emails are reaching the intended clients.

2. For a beginner, it is easy to use the different components especially when setting up an autoresponder campaign. The steps are logical and easy to setup plus produces a more sophisticated and easier to segment your email list.

3. The free plan can be used to test the platform and tools to decide if this is the right platform for your use before you commit fully. The free plan works with up to 500 subscribers and give access to a wide range of tools.

1. The biggest drawback - there is no telephone support. Even though there is a live chat feature, there are instances where it is easier to troubleshoot a problem over the telephone instead of live chat.

Hi Deanne!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We appreciate all the detailed feedback because it helps us improve! -Taylor

Narendra Kumar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Solved my Email Marketing Problems

Bewertet am 21.8.2022

Started my own Digital Marketing Services and the biggest challenge I faced is running successful email marketing campaigns and that too with a funnel journey. I spend a lot of money on different that help me in creating landing pages, integration tools to capture leads, and a separate platform to run email campaigns. I am spending almost 60 - 70% of my income on these tools which are very hard for my business to sustain, one of my friends suggested this Getresponse where I am getting all of these in a single dashboard that too for 30% of my previous expenditure so I moved to Getresponse and I am seeing the better results with very less investment

A single dashboard that can actually help you in maintaining all of your SMB needs, a feature that can give you a lot of Landing page designs, a feature that can help you in capturing your leads, and one feature that can help you in manage your entire Email Marketing strategies and also a separate Email Automation. Make a funnel that helps you in pushing your audience toward your end goal and what else? every thing is there in the Getresponse.

Whatever feature I touched in this platform, I loved it! However, I feel some of the pre-designed templates are a little outdated.

MailerLite und ClickFunnels

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

Getresponse is very much cheaper compared to click funnels, especially for my business so I have chosen Getresponse.

Hi Narendra,

We are so happy you've found GetResponse helpful. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate it. :) - Abbie

david
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

getresponse 2022. my honest thoughts

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

Overall, I found GetResponse to be a great tool for managing email marketing campaigns. The interface is clean and easy to use, and the features are comprehensive and powerful. I particularly appreciated the ability to automate many of the tasks involved in campaign management, such as sending follow-up messages or creating new lists. Although GetResponse is not the cheapest option on the market, it offers a good mix of features and value for money. Overall, I would recommend GetResponse to anyone looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly email marketing solution.

As a small business owner, I rely on email marketing to bring in sales and keep my business afloat. Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail as a means of communication. It doesn’t require a large budget, and it’s easy to set up and track. Plus, it allows me to target my audience with laser precision. I can segment my list by age, location, gender, interests, and even purchase history. This helps me ensure that my message is relevant to the recipient, which increases the likelihood of them taking action. Email marketing has helped me boost sales, connect with customers, and Grow my business. I highly recommend it to any small business owner looking for an affordable and effective marketing solution.

While GetResponse is a popular email marketing tool, it does have some potential drawbacks. One downside is that it can be challenging to create complex campaigns with multiple steps and conditions. Additionally, the automation features are not as robust as some of the other options on the market. As a result, if you are looking for a tool that will allow you to create highly sophisticated marketing campaigns, GetResponse may not be the best option. Another potential downside is that GetResponse can be expensive, particularly if you are sending a large volume of emails. Lastly, GetResponse does not offer telephone support, so if you encounter any problems with the tool, you will need to rely on online documentation or submit a ticket to the GetResponse team. Despite these drawbacks, GetResponse remains a popular option for many businesses due to its ease of use and extensive features.

Hi David,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're glad you've found our email marketing tools helpful. -Abbie

• Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Nice features, affordable pricing, and a trustworthy email host

Bewertet am 21.8.2022

When you have a large user database, you must develop email lists based on clients' likes, desires, and preferences. GetResponse handles this for us automatically. Since we began employing it, it has assumed its responsibilities and made our sending jobs simpler. In addition, it facilitates the dissemination of newsletters and the comprehensive analysis of analytics.

Email marketing was and remains one of the most fundamental methods for any business or sector to promote itself. Email marketing is prevalent in our marketing department, and we use GetResponse for all marketing efforts. Additionally, we utilize technology to enhance, accelerate, and expedite the results of our efforts. GetResponse is one of our favorites. The user interface is intuitive, and the dashboard makes it easy to monitor activity. The solution may be expanded up when more advanced automation, webinars, and funnels are required. The company is likewise concerned about affordability, and their chat help is prompt and kind.

There is no free plan that displays the fees you will be paid. You must have faith in them before making a purchase, and there is nothing you can do if the product does not meet your wants and desires.

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you've found our platform useful! -Abbie

Muneeb
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Getresponse is easy to use SAAS with good automation features

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

Getresponse has an easy-to-use interface. It has tons of API integration and list segmentation features. Getresponse has an advanced reporting tool that can generate complete reports for email campaigns.

The landing page builder has a lot of issues. I would also like more flexibility in funnels and automation rules.

Hey Muneeb,

Thank you for your feedback on our landing page builder, funnels, and automation rules. We've passed this information along to our team. :) - Abbie

Marc
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Major User Review

Bewertet am 1.8.2022

Too expensive to move to another software at this point so we are stuck with this.

Able to reuse the previous message for easy editing on a monthly basis.

Extremely difficult to add names on the database. Always getting blocked / rejected messages that prevent building the email list.

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your feedback. We have passed this information along to our team. - Abbie

Ugbede
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Get response review

Bewertet am 2.9.2022

My overall experience with get response is fairly satisfactory

What I liked most about get response is the abundance of email templates

What I liked least about get response is the pricing.

Hi Ugbede,

We're glad you've found our email templates useful. Thanks for giving us your feedback! -Abbie

Tolu
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Surely the best email marketing app for internet marketers

Bewertet am 18.6.2022

I use GetResponse for building my list and keeping in touch with them. Since I started using it till now, I have had little or no issues with any of the features I use. What's most important for me is that my mails get to my contact's inbox and GetResponse makes sure of that. I do feel there are more features now on the app than I need and it is quite very good. I can easily clean my list and remove contacts that no longer respond or open my mails. The landing page builder and the website builders are good though I rarely use them.

Very easy to understand, very good UI. Creating newsletters and autoresponders is quite very easy
There are lots of newsletter templates to use for your email marketing
Send as many mails as you want to as much as 1000 contacts free of charge
Now comes in with automated sales funnels, landing page builders, website builders, etc
Support is the best, very fast and most often helps with whatever issue you have.

I do not have any issues using this software. It has worked perfectly for my purpose so far.

ConvertKit, Kartra und Sendlane

Warum GetResponse gewählt wurde

Cost less and does just as much or even far better than they do

ClickFunnels und AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

Better pricing, better features, better support.

Hi Tolu!

Thanks for being a GetResponse user. We greatly appreciate the detailed feedback! -Taylor

Hussain
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform!

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

When it comes to email marketing, GetResponse is what really helps you in getting a response from your clientele and potential clients. It is catchy, quick, smart, and genius in its field. I personally recommend it to people who are looking for a reliable platform both money and quality-wise. It is a good platform that helps you with your email marketing overall. It can create an immensely positive effect on your company if used rightly, you just need to trust me on this and go get one for your betterment! So, if you are looking to get a better response, GetResponse is your savior!

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform, you can have your customized mailing lists which will be helpful in sending newsletters to the masses with a few clicks. Your email marketing game will be up and simple with this one on your side. There are tons of email templates to choose from and I like its auto-responder option as the best roofing among all.

We love GetResponse. It is amazing and simplifies our job. There is a thing that I noticed could be improved for even better results. The split testing feature is a bit outdated or you can say limited. The customization here is less and you are just stuck. This really needs critical care. I could say that the platform itself is quite easy to understand, even if there is an issue we can sort it out here but when it comes to getting help from them directly it is quite not possible unless you are using their extremely elite plan which is a bummer if you are stuck somewhere.

Hi Hussain!

Thanks for taking the time to share this detailed feedback. I have shared it with my team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

fabian

My Getresponse Review

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

I absolutely love Getresponse and I use it daily. I easily design my marketing campaigns and even get customers to my landing page with the built in advert creator for Facebook and Google. My business cannot run without Getresponse.

Getresponse is a complete marketing automation tool. You don't need any other platforms. You can host your website, build beautifull landing pages, capture leads, place adverts in social media and google, and send unlimited emails to your list.

The only thing I can think of is that there are cheaper autoresponders on the market. However, these cheaper autoresponders do not provide the functionality and ease of use of Getresponse.

SendGrid und Sendlane

Warum GetResponse gewählt wurde

Getresponse had more integrations with other software and more functionality to build an automated campaign on one platform.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

Getresponse had a whole lot more value to offer than the others. Email marketing is included and no need for smtp accounts. No hosting required as Getresponse has hosting. Landing pages are included which you normally have to design through wordpress or other hosting.

Hi Fabian!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We'd love to collect more insights from you. If you're interested, please send us an email to [email protected]! -Taylor

Jose Eduardo
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%.

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

ClickFunnels

Warum GetResponse gewählt wurde

because it has all the necessary tools and at an affordable cost.

ClickFunnels und Kartra

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

its more complete interface and more varied content, but above all the cost per month is much lower.

Hi Jose!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

• Branche: Immobilien

A Lot of Options for the Price

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design.

I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website.

I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap.

I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.

The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

Lee
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GetResponse Email Software or something more?

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform. Sure, I am able to set up automated email lists and responders but it’s much more than that. I can manage my newsletters, and it’s an easy process because they even give you newsletter templates which are very convenient and easy to use, but you can create your own if needed.
One of the best features about GetResponse is the Workflow Editor, it allows me to set up specific processes, so I can create a landing page then perform an email collection task and push them to the content they were looking for in a fluid simple movement. Once the email is collected it can go into a holding pattern and the software will automatically send the contact a welcome email right away or at a specified time after the initial engagement. You can even set up emails in advance and time them to be delivered days after the initial contact to remind them of your brand and keep your business on their mind. The visual elements of the Workflow Editor make it so easy to set up very complex marketing and content delivery campaigns with very little effort. One of the most powerful email tools you can get.

Pros

The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete email marketing campaign a breeze and the templates are reasonably laid out, so you can build your whole campaign efficiently and quickly using templates or if you need a more complex setup you can build from scratch. Finally, the reports and statistics tools are very robust and can help you to understand what is working the best for your business and what campaigns need some rethinking. Additionally, the pro plan offers access to webinar marketing. All plans come with a free 30-day trial so you can get started with no upfront investment.

Cons

The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

• Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

Corrisa

Cutting-Edge Without the High Price Tag

Bewertet am 21.3.2021

Overall good experiences with GetResponse and I've used them for over 10 years!

GetResponse is on top of the industry - they know what features customers want and where the trends are going.

They could allow more third party websites tracking links on their landing page builders. Right now it's very limited.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

Aweber was just outdated for a long time - they didn't try to keep up with ongoing trends in Internet marketing. A lot of long-time Internet marketers who were die-hard Aweber fans ended up switching to GetResponse eventually. GetResponse has everything I need - including some pretty nice and well-designed landing pages.

Hi Corrisa!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your feedback and the fact that you have been a customer for 10+ years. I will be sharing your feedback about third party website tracking links with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Calvin
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Why you should really get Getresponse for your business

Bewertet am 25.7.2021

My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features.
All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too.
Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

- Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all
- Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers
- Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy
- My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

- using images in the emails are not resizable easily
- landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet
- very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

Hi Calvin!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Longtime GetResponse User

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

One of the best parts of GetResponse is the customer service. I am one who likes to get on the phone to discuss a problem. But they have it set up where you're routed to a live chat. I was resistant to use this format but everyone I've ever worked with when I've had a problem has been courteous and very, very knowledgeable. Without exception, we've been able to go back and forth on chat and resolve my issue. So, while I do not like live chat, it has worked like a charm for my GetResponse account.

I like having an email service where I can house all my contacts. GetResponse allows me to maintain multiple lists. There are tons of templates where I can compose any kind of email I can imagine. All the emails I've ever sent are maintained as templates that I can re-use or study for their analytics. I can go into sent emails and see who opened which emails and who didn't open them. I pay for the service based on the number of active email addresses I have in the database. And, if anything ever happens to my site or my social media outlets, I always have my list to take with me wherever I go.

I'm not a fan of how they handle their billing. It seems the bill date moves every month. It makes me think I'm paying for 13 months in a calendar year instead of 12. I also don't like how they do their count to determine billing. For example, an email address on 3 separate lists counts as 3 separate contacts. So, you may not have hit their limit for billing with the overall number of addresses you have on file. But, segmenting your lists and having the same email address on multiple lists may put you over your count and move you into a higher billing tier. That may not bother you but for me, I am often scrubbing my lists for inactive email addresses to make sure I'm not paying for someone who never opens my email.s.

Jim

Great Email Marketing Software

Bewertet am 22.7.2022

I have had a great experience with Get Response Customer Support being VERY patient with me. I have increased my sales with GetResponse as I am able to follow up with my Customers on going.

This software was simple to integrate to the Marketing programs I use. It is critical for my outreach for marketing in an effective way. I would highly recommend GetResponse for the Affiliate Marketer.

My least favorite aspect of GetResponse is that when I am creating a new marketing email, it is not "easy" to see what days I already have emails scheduled for. I have to actually open a new window, then go back to the marketing page and look. Rather than it being readily avaialble when releasing a new email.

Warum GetResponse gewählt wurde

Aweber kept putting a send hold on my Account. My messages were not reaching my clients. I have not had that problem with GetResponse. Also, GetResponse is more "friendly" to the Affiliate Maketer.

More friendly toward Affiliate Marketers

Hey Jim!

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us so far! - Abbie

Younes
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Una solución de email marketing fácil de utilizar

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

Nuestra experiencia ha sido bastante positiva en cuanto al envío masivo se correos.

La facilidad de uso y la integración con más soluciones.

Es una herramienta para email marketing con cada vez más funciones de marketing automation.

ActiveCampaign

Para unificar canales.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

Por la facilidad del uso.

Hi Younes!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you've had a positive experience with GetResponse! -Taylor

Geoffrey
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Getresponse lost its edge

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

The support is always available and helpful.
The UI is clean and ok to navigate through.
(I've seen much worse and much better too though)
I think it's a great (and easy to use) alternative to basic ESPs that have far less features for the same price point. If you're just getting started with newsletters and automations, go ahead and trial it at least.

I used to like... no... LOVE that Getresponse was at the cutting edge of e-mail marketing.
Not anymore sadly.

Automations should be a killer feature but instead, it seems half-baked and not really improved.
Contact based ESPs are much easier to work with.

It feels like Getresponse switched to serve a different audience looking for an all-in-one tool with pages, e-mails, ads, webinars, chat and abandoned it's initial core offer : a cutting edge email marketing tool at a competitive price.

If you're a beginner, then, you will most likely love it's all-in-one offer.
If you're a veteran with an existing tech stack and just looking for a new ESP... there are better solutions out there.

Mailchimp und AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

At the time, 10 years ago, it had more features and a better price point. I still think it holds true but the competition got fierce and there are better alternatives for advanced marketers these days like Active Campaign, Ontraport or Encharge.

Hi Geoffrey!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Mickael
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

UN TRES BON AUTOREPONDEUR (parfait pour l'email marketing simple et facile )

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

C'est un excellent outil pour toute petite entreprise à la recherche d'un logiciel d'emailing marketing.

Il permet de faire des wébinaire également ( mais ce n'est pas sa fonction première) J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé la fonctionnalité glisser-déposer ça simplifie vraiment la vie .

Vous pouvez créer des e-mails promotionnels, des newsletters sans avoir à etre un champion de la technique ( ce qui n'est pas mon cas) .

Vous pouvez également partager votre compte pour le déléguer à un prestataire ou au un autre administrateur, vous choississez les fonctionnalités que vous acceptez de déléguer en gardant ainsi le contrôle sur votre compte.

TRES FACILE D'UTILISATION .
-pour moi l'un des meilleurs auto-répondeur avec un très bon taux de délivrabilité.
-le support client est très réactif c'est un vrai plus .
-hyper intuitif d'utilisation et la mise à jour avec les workflow permet de créer des séquence d'emailing vraiment personnalisé en fonction des action de vos prospects .

le seul petit point faible c'est qu'il n'y a pas de tuto en français fait par Get Response

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Mickael! Thank you for this review! We do have this YouTube playlist which lists multiple videos in French: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klPUul050w4&list=PLolK1kgYG3zzG5eaCumoQjQpUeuoBRDwW. However, I will let the team know you would like to see more of these in the future. -Taylor