GetResponse

Das einfachste E-Mail-Marketing der Welt

Gesamtbewertung

4,1 /5
(323)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
3,9/5
Funktionen
4,1/5
Bedienkomfort
3,9/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,0/5

78%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

323 Bewertungen

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Hat mit der Automatisierung nicht gereicht

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

Leider konnte das Tool mit der Automatisierung der Konkurrenz nicht mithalten. Im Grundsatz ein gutes Angebot, auf den ersten Blick. Mussten dann auf ein anderes Tool umstellen.
Bei der Kündigung hat man diese jedoch bei Getresponse nicht erhalten und den Folgemonat trotzdem verrechnet. Ein Mitarbeiter meinte, das sei kein Problem, man erstatte dies zurück, wegen 2 Tagen. Die Bestätigung kam dann, dass es keine Rückerstattung geben kann. Nicht gerade kundenfreundlich und daher nicht zu empfehlen.

Vorteile

Angebot mit vielen Features, leider nicht so ausgereift wie erwartet.

Nachteile

Kundenservice und Einschränkung bei der Nutzung

Antwort von GetResponse

Hi there.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If you still have not received your refund, please send me an email at [email protected] -Taylor

Abraham A.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Great For Email Marketing

Bewertet am 14.5.2022

Overall it helped me with automating my campaigns.

Vorteile

Get response has been around for a long time, they can be trusted to deliver your email campaigns to your subscribers as long as it's a permission based email list.

Nachteile

You can't import a list to email and the monthly subscription gets serious with an increasing subscriber base.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Abraham!

We are so glad to hear that GetResponse is helping you to automate your campaigns.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you! -Taylor

Deanne W.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Get Response Autoresponder Review -The Tool For You In 2022 And Beyond

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

My overall experience so far has been very good. There is a wide range of templates to choose from for your emails which makes it easy to design your emails with more confidence.

I really like the software and it meet my needs as a small business except the no telephone support.

Overall I recommend GetResponse as a trusted platform that provides high email delivery rate to your subscribers.

Vorteile

1. I liked most with GetResponse is the delivery rate. They consistently score a higher deliver y rate than most other platforms and it is good the know that the emails are reaching the intended clients.

2. For a beginner, it is easy to use the different components especially when setting up an autoresponder campaign. The steps are logical and easy to setup plus produces a more sophisticated and easier to segment your email list.

3. The free plan can be used to test the platform and tools to decide if this is the right platform for your use before you commit fully. The free plan works with up to 500 subscribers and give access to a wide range of tools.

Nachteile

1. The biggest drawback - there is no telephone support. Even though there is a live chat feature, there are instances where it is easier to troubleshoot a problem over the telephone instead of live chat.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Attention 30 jours faussement gratuits !

Bewertet am 10.6.2022

A fuir il y a d'autre solution bien moins cher sur le marché (je ne ferais pas de pub pour leurs concurrents).

Vorteile

Je n'en ai pas trouvé. J'ai utilisé la solution 2 semaines mais rien ne fonctionnait comme je voulais, la connexion avec un e-commerce est très compliqué et pas terminée je pense car c'est une nouvelle fonctionnalité.

J'ai un second compte chez eux depuis 2 ans pour un autre site qui n'est pas e-commerce et c'est plus simple (le seul point positif qu'il y a)

Nachteile

- 30 jours en freeplan sauf qu'on peut pas tester toutes les fonctionnalités
- 30 jours gratuits si on prend un plan e-commerce ils facturent directement, donc je cherche ou sont les 30 jours gratuits.
- La solution avec WooCommerce ne remonte pas les informations des contacts 1 semaine pour leur faire comprendre qu'ils faut qu'ils regardent ce qui ne va pas.

Par la suite je demande un remboursement car ce n'est pas clair et ça ne fonctionne pas avec mon site. A la place on me propose 10% pour que je reste (je ne vois pas trop le rapport).

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Merci pour votre feedback.
Nous sommes désolés d'apprendre votre mauvaise expérience.
Veuillez noter que vous êtes toujours le bienvenu pour nous faire part de vos suggestions sur la façon dont nous pouvons améliorer notre plateforme.
Nous l'apprécierons grandement.
Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire, veuillez nous en informer par e-mail: [email protected]

Shane S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Get Response: Email Automation

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

Very good value for money and on the whole positive experience of using the platform. Quick customer support. Not easy to clone templates or to copy & paste text/elements.

Vorteile

It's great to have essential marketing elements in one place at your finger tips.

Nachteile

Developers often upgrade systems and remove valuable components without letting you know in advance or asking how important they are to you.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Shane!

Thanks for sharing all of this valuable feedback with us. I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Larry E.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Get Response Not Perfect

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

Vorteile

Templates are great and ease of building separate lists for my business

Nachteile

I do not understand why Get Response is sending 5 bills every month for Facebook ads. I pay the $19/mo. for a basic service and if I use it I get billed extra. This is a deal killer. I can use Kajabi and save.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Larry!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

If you have questions about billing, please contact our Customer Success team via the 24/7 live chat here: https://www.getresponse.com/features/support. -Taylor

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

GetResponse: Solid Software

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

Overall really solid product.

Vorteile

GetResponse is relatively easy to use with lots of useful features. They have automations and templates that make it easier for users who are not as techsavvy.

It's a great software for it's value. The chat feature it provides for a website is wonderful. Has an app on the phone which makes it easily accessible.

Nachteile

The landing page and forms are not as easy to use.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ActiveCampaign und Mailchimp

Warum GetResponse gewählt wurde

KEAP was too complicated for what I wanted.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

I heard good things through some other users.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback and have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Hussain H.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform!

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

When it comes to email marketing, GetResponse is what really helps you in getting a response from your clientele and potential clients. It is catchy, quick, smart, and genius in its field. I personally recommend it to people who are looking for a reliable platform both money and quality-wise. It is a good platform that helps you with your email marketing overall. It can create an immensely positive effect on your company if used rightly, you just need to trust me on this and go get one for your betterment! So, if you are looking to get a better response, GetResponse is your savior!

Vorteile

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform, you can have your customized mailing lists which will be helpful in sending newsletters to the masses with a few clicks. Your email marketing game will be up and simple with this one on your side. There are tons of email templates to choose from and I like its auto-responder option as the best roofing among all.

Nachteile

We love GetResponse. It is amazing and simplifies our job. There is a thing that I noticed could be improved for even better results. The split testing feature is a bit outdated or you can say limited. The customization here is less and you are just stuck. This really needs critical care. I could say that the platform itself is quite easy to understand, even if there is an issue we can sort it out here but when it comes to getting help from them directly it is quite not possible unless you are using their extremely elite plan which is a bummer if you are stuck somewhere.

Ahmed samy E.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Incredible Email Marketing Automation Platform

Bewertet am 11.5.2022

I have switched because GetResponse has more powerful and user-friendly automation builder.

Vorteile

GetResponse is one of the best email marketing platforms that I have used during the last 7 years, because It has great email automation features that helped me to maximize the open rates, and their customer support agents are available 24/7 with a super quick response rate.

Nachteile

they should be more flexible with old customers when they accidentally exceed the allowed limits of bounce rates and unsubscribe rates, it's not logic to shut down the account of an old customer without any prior alert at any time when he/she exceeds the above mentioned limits for the first time, especially when he/she has no previous suspicious activity.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Ahmed!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for being a longtime GetResponse user!

We are so glad to hear that you've been able to maximize open rates and that the Customer Success team has been able to assist you promptly when needed.

I have shared your feedback regarding flexibility with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Keith L.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 3.0 /10

The cost of Get Response

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

I love the tool, but I have to find an alternative based solely on price. It is too expensive. Charge me for the features I use, not all of the ones I don't need. Adjust your pricing model.

Vorteile

The software has a ton of features, many of which I have no use for. Other people may find them useful.

Nachteile

I don't like the cost per list size. Half of my profits go toward paying for the software based on my list size. I am in a niche market and can't continually earn $800 per month just starting out.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

AWS Lambda

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

It was recommended. I'll be switching soon.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Keith,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback.

I have shared this with our team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Scott C.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 6.0 /10

Excellent value to get started with email marketing campaigns.

Bewertet am 13.6.2022

Good support when I couldn't figure something out or needed a hand.

Vorteile

Easy to use everyday newsletters. The autoresponders are great too for automation.

Nachteile

Segmentation needs a lot of work still. The authentication for my domain working with getresponse and cloudflare. Setting up the DKIM, SPF, and DMARC keys is really important and isn't implemented easily...

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Scott!

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us.

I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Fabian D.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

My Getresponse Review

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

I absolutely love Getresponse and I use it daily. I easily design my marketing campaigns and even get customers to my landing page with the built in advert creator for Facebook and Google. My business cannot run without Getresponse.

Vorteile

Getresponse is a complete marketing automation tool. You don't need any other platforms. You can host your website, build beautifull landing pages, capture leads, place adverts in social media and google, and send unlimited emails to your list.

Nachteile

The only thing I can think of is that there are cheaper autoresponders on the market. However, these cheaper autoresponders do not provide the functionality and ease of use of Getresponse.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

SendGrid und Sendlane

Warum GetResponse gewählt wurde

Getresponse had more integrations with other software and more functionality to build an automated campaign on one platform.

Zuvor genutzte Software

AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

Getresponse had a whole lot more value to offer than the others. Email marketing is included and no need for smtp accounts. No hosting required as Getresponse has hosting. Landing pages are included which you normally have to design through wordpress or other hosting.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Fabian!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We'd love to collect more insights from you. If you're interested, please send us an email to [email protected]! -Taylor

Jose eduardo S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%.

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

Vorteile

Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

Nachteile

nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ClickFunnels

Warum GetResponse gewählt wurde

because it has all the necessary tools and at an affordable cost.

Zuvor genutzte Software

ClickFunnels und Kartra

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

its more complete interface and more varied content, but above all the cost per month is much lower.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jose!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

A Lot of Options for the Price

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

Vorteile

I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design.

I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website.

I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap.

I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.

Nachteile

The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

Lee K.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

GetResponse Email Software or something more?

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform. Sure, I am able to set up automated email lists and responders but it’s much more than that. I can manage my newsletters, and it’s an easy process because they even give you newsletter templates which are very convenient and easy to use, but you can create your own if needed.
One of the best features about GetResponse is the Workflow Editor, it allows me to set up specific processes, so I can create a landing page then perform an email collection task and push them to the content they were looking for in a fluid simple movement. Once the email is collected it can go into a holding pattern and the software will automatically send the contact a welcome email right away or at a specified time after the initial engagement. You can even set up emails in advance and time them to be delivered days after the initial contact to remind them of your brand and keep your business on their mind. The visual elements of the Workflow Editor make it so easy to set up very complex marketing and content delivery campaigns with very little effort. One of the most powerful email tools you can get.

Vorteile

Pros

The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete email marketing campaign a breeze and the templates are reasonably laid out, so you can build your whole campaign efficiently and quickly using templates or if you need a more complex setup you can build from scratch. Finally, the reports and statistics tools are very robust and can help you to understand what is working the best for your business and what campaigns need some rethinking. Additionally, the pro plan offers access to webinar marketing. All plans come with a free 30-day trial so you can get started with no upfront investment.

Nachteile

Cons

The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

Vorteile

GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

Nachteile

The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

Corrisa M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Cutting-Edge Without the High Price Tag

Bewertet am 21.3.2021

Overall good experiences with GetResponse and I've used them for over 10 years!

Vorteile

GetResponse is on top of the industry - they know what features customers want and where the trends are going.

Nachteile

They could allow more third party websites tracking links on their landing page builders. Right now it's very limited.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

Aweber was just outdated for a long time - they didn't try to keep up with ongoing trends in Internet marketing. A lot of long-time Internet marketers who were die-hard Aweber fans ended up switching to GetResponse eventually. GetResponse has everything I need - including some pretty nice and well-designed landing pages.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Corrisa!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your feedback and the fact that you have been a customer for 10+ years. I will be sharing your feedback about third party website tracking links with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Calvin K.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Why you should really get Getresponse for your business

Bewertet am 25.7.2021

My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features.
All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too.
Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

Vorteile

- Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all
- Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers
- Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy
- My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

Nachteile

- using images in the emails are not resizable easily
- landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet
- very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Calvin!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Longtime GetResponse User

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

One of the best parts of GetResponse is the customer service. I am one who likes to get on the phone to discuss a problem. But they have it set up where you're routed to a live chat. I was resistant to use this format but everyone I've ever worked with when I've had a problem has been courteous and very, very knowledgeable. Without exception, we've been able to go back and forth on chat and resolve my issue. So, while I do not like live chat, it has worked like a charm for my GetResponse account.

Vorteile

I like having an email service where I can house all my contacts. GetResponse allows me to maintain multiple lists. There are tons of templates where I can compose any kind of email I can imagine. All the emails I've ever sent are maintained as templates that I can re-use or study for their analytics. I can go into sent emails and see who opened which emails and who didn't open them. I pay for the service based on the number of active email addresses I have in the database. And, if anything ever happens to my site or my social media outlets, I always have my list to take with me wherever I go.

Nachteile

I'm not a fan of how they handle their billing. It seems the bill date moves every month. It makes me think I'm paying for 13 months in a calendar year instead of 12. I also don't like how they do their count to determine billing. For example, an email address on 3 separate lists counts as 3 separate contacts. So, you may not have hit their limit for billing with the overall number of addresses you have on file. But, segmenting your lists and having the same email address on multiple lists may put you over your count and move you into a higher billing tier. That may not bother you but for me, I am often scrubbing my lists for inactive email addresses to make sure I'm not paying for someone who never opens my email.s.

Younes E.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 6.0 /10

Una solución de email marketing fácil de utilizar

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

Nuestra experiencia ha sido bastante positiva en cuanto al envío masivo se correos.

Vorteile

La facilidad de uso y la integración con más soluciones.

Nachteile

Es una herramienta para email marketing con cada vez más funciones de marketing automation.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ActiveCampaign

Warum GetResponse gewählt wurde

Para unificar canales.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

Por la facilidad del uso.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Younes!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you've had a positive experience with GetResponse! -Taylor

Geoffrey G.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 3.0 /10

Getresponse lost its edge

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

Vorteile

The support is always available and helpful.
The UI is clean and ok to navigate through.
(I've seen much worse and much better too though)
I think it's a great (and easy to use) alternative to basic ESPs that have far less features for the same price point. If you're just getting started with newsletters and automations, go ahead and trial it at least.

Nachteile

I used to like... no... LOVE that Getresponse was at the cutting edge of e-mail marketing.
Not anymore sadly.

Automations should be a killer feature but instead, it seems half-baked and not really improved.
Contact based ESPs are much easier to work with.

It feels like Getresponse switched to serve a different audience looking for an all-in-one tool with pages, e-mails, ads, webinars, chat and abandoned it's initial core offer : a cutting edge email marketing tool at a competitive price.

If you're a beginner, then, you will most likely love it's all-in-one offer.
If you're a veteran with an existing tech stack and just looking for a new ESP... there are better solutions out there.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mailchimp und AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

At the time, 10 years ago, it had more features and a better price point. I still think it holds true but the competition got fierce and there are better alternatives for advanced marketers these days like Active Campaign, Ontraport or Encharge.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Geoffrey!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Mickael M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

UN TRES BON AUTOREPONDEUR (parfait pour l'email marketing simple et facile )

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

C'est un excellent outil pour toute petite entreprise à la recherche d'un logiciel d'emailing marketing.

Il permet de faire des wébinaire également ( mais ce n'est pas sa fonction première) J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé la fonctionnalité glisser-déposer ça simplifie vraiment la vie .

Vous pouvez créer des e-mails promotionnels, des newsletters sans avoir à etre un champion de la technique ( ce qui n'est pas mon cas) .

Vous pouvez également partager votre compte pour le déléguer à un prestataire ou au un autre administrateur, vous choississez les fonctionnalités que vous acceptez de déléguer en gardant ainsi le contrôle sur votre compte.

Vorteile

TRES FACILE D'UTILISATION .
-pour moi l'un des meilleurs auto-répondeur avec un très bon taux de délivrabilité.
-le support client est très réactif c'est un vrai plus .
-hyper intuitif d'utilisation et la mise à jour avec les workflow permet de créer des séquence d'emailing vraiment personnalisé en fonction des action de vos prospects .

Nachteile

le seul petit point faible c'est qu'il n'y a pas de tuto en français fait par Get Response

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Mickael! Thank you for this review! We do have this YouTube playlist which lists multiple videos in French: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klPUul050w4&list=PLolK1kgYG3zzG5eaCumoQjQpUeuoBRDwW. However, I will let the team know you would like to see more of these in the future. -Taylor

Pruteanu A.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Hear about GetResponse's email marketing and try for your self

Bewertet am 3.2.2022

I switched all of our mailing lists from Aweber and Mailchimp to GetResponse just over a year ago.
Our delivery rates have increased since then, as have our open rates (which have increased by 48 percent) and click through rates. I've also tried out a number of GetResponse's unique features, including 'time travel' and automation, which I'll go over in more detail later.
Even if it has a few features that aren't as polished as I'd want, GetResponse is by far my favorite after using other prominent email marketing platforms. When it comes to price, GetResponse is one of the most cost-effective options.

Vorteile

Easy-to-create and-manage advanced visual automation workflows
Email campaigns and autoresponders are simple to create.
A user-friendly, easy-to-navigate interface
Options for tracking website events that can be used to send tailored email sequences.
A/B testing tools to assist you in determining which version of landing pages and forms performs the best.
Subscriber management options based on tags
Construct full-fledged sales and marketing funnels.
Ideal for affiliate marketers offering products from affiliate networks like as ClickBank, JVZoo, ShareASale, and others.
Hundreds of popular apps and software solutions are easily integrated.
Provides a large selection of responsive landing page templates.
Provides a large number of HTML email templates.
A stock photo library with over 5000 images to utilize in your ads.
Pricing plans that are easy to understand for newcomers

Nachteile

Thousands of marketers have previously used these limited opt-in form templates.
After you sign up for a premium plan, there are no refunds.
There are no well-known online community groups.
Emails have limited A/B testing capabilities.
Opt-in forms aren't mobile-friendly.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Pruteanu!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback. I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Mayank D.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Best All-in-One Marketing Platform for Every Online Business

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Get Response really helps me to set up and scale my online business. I started it as an affiliate marketer and managing my business through it. It easy and simple to use. If you are non-technical, just like me, no need to worry about it. Their customer support team always guide at every step. I really love their sales funnel feature and my conversion rate boosted by 200% by using one of their ready-to-use template having a high open-rate.

Vorteile

1. It's pretty user-friendly. Further, tons of tutorials are available on every tool to guide you on every step.

2. The Basic Plan is cheaper than many of its key competitors whilst offering just as much even more functionality.

3. Further, you can start your FREE 30-day trial without providing any card details which helps online marketers who are just starting their journey, giving them a decent amount of time to learn & understand the platform.

4. I like its integration feature the most, connects every popular e-commerce site including Google Analytics. This feature really helps me to connect to an e-commerce site like Shopify and prepare an email marketing campaign.

Nachteile

1. Difficult to navigate between multiple opt-in.
2. Webinar attendees limit of 100 in "Plus " plan. Required to increase it.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Mayank!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Taufik Y.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Make email marketing easy

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Overall, GetResponse is my choice when it comes to email marketing because it's easy to use with an affordable price.

Vorteile

GetResponse is a very powerful email autoresponder and marketing tools. They do not just have an autoresponder. They also have complete marketing tools. I can create a landing page, funnel and capture page with GetResponse. Everything with the drag and drop page builder, and it's very easy to use.

Nachteile

I need to upgrade the plan to use customizable email automation. In this upgrade version, they give a lot of tools that I do not use at all.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Taufik!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and I will be sharing it with the team. -Taylor