GetResponse

Das einfachste E-Mail-Marketing der Welt

Gesamtbewertung

4,2 /5
(416)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,0/5
Funktionen
4,1/5
Bedienkomfort
4,0/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,1/5

81%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

417 Bewertungen

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Hat mit der Automatisierung nicht gereicht

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

Leider konnte das Tool mit der Automatisierung der Konkurrenz nicht mithalten. Im Grundsatz ein gutes Angebot, auf den ersten Blick. Mussten dann auf ein anderes Tool umstellen.
Bei der Kündigung hat man diese jedoch bei Getresponse nicht erhalten und den Folgemonat trotzdem verrechnet. Ein Mitarbeiter meinte, das sei kein Problem, man erstatte dies zurück, wegen 2 Tagen. Die Bestätigung kam dann, dass es keine Rückerstattung geben kann. Nicht gerade kundenfreundlich und daher nicht zu empfehlen.

Vorteile

Angebot mit vielen Features, leider nicht so ausgereift wie erwartet.

Nachteile

Kundenservice und Einschränkung bei der Nutzung

Antwort von GetResponse

Hi there.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If you still have not received your refund, please send me an email at [email protected] -Taylor

Maik
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

E-Mail Marketing einfach und effektiv

Bewertet am 12.12.2022

Vorteile

GetResponse ist eine Software, die E-Mail-Marketing einfach macht. Es gibt auch eine kostenlose Möglichkeit, diese Software zu nutzen. GetResponse ist eine großartige Wahl für Unternehmen aller Größen, die nach einer einfachen Möglichkeit suchen, ihr E-Mail-Marketing zu verbessern.

Nachteile

Die kostenlose Variante ist ausreichend für bis zu 2.500 Newsletter pro Monat und 500 Kontakte pro Monat. Für ein monatliches Abonnement finde ich die Kosten etwas hoch.

Antwort von GetResponse

Hi Maik,

Thanks for the review. We're glad to hear you find our email marketing tools simple and effective.

Best,
Abbie

Jacob
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Best Email Marketing Software for Affiliate Marketers

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

If you’re an affiliate marketer and want to get started on your email campaigns quickly this is the best software out there. They have super easy set up and their automations are easy to build. They’re of course seamlessly integrated with all the other known Lead capture tools as well.

Vorteile

- Super easy set up
- They allow affiliate marketers to use their software for emailing relatively cold leads. Big win!
- Great customer service
- Decent affiliate program
- Relatively is expensive for many contacts

Nachteile

- There was no free option
- It doesn’t let you open multiple tabs of same instance for easy copying and pasting
-

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ActiveCampaign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

I read about GetResponse and found they’re most accepting of affiliate marketers
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

10/10 Cust. Support. Superb featurers BUT "zoho" and "wordpress genesis" users beware

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

Good marketeers in their team but the techies are not on par

Vorteile

10/10 for 24*7 customer support! All marketing features are TOP-notch

Nachteile

For me, the love-hate in the "zoho-getresponse-WordpressGenesis" triad was a pain. Got us de-motivated and 2 months behind schedule and finally (Against our desire) to use custom programming!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Constant Contact, Mailchimp und AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

It met all criteria needed at that time and came highly recommended by a top affiliate marketeer

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I have shared this with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Juliet
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

GetResponse Review - The Most Powerful Tool For Small To Medium Businesses.

Bewertet am 25.12.2022

I found GetResponse to be the most powerful marketing tool for small to medium businesses where you can start for free. It has a lot of features such as CRM, automations, landing pages and many more to help grow your business. If you want access to more advanced features, you have to pay.

Vorteile

What I liked most is that GetResponse lets you create a free account that allows you to test the platform and make a decision before committing to a paid plan. GetResponse's long list of features is easy to use and a dashboard that is also easy to navigate. There are a lot of email templates and fantastic automations that you can create to grow your business.

Nachteile

Although the free plan offers a lot of features that one can use as a beginner, access to more advanced features are only available on the plus plan and higher and they are a bit pricey. The GetResponse automation features are not available to lower-tier users and also their deliverability rates need some improvement.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Juliet

Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features!

Justyna

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

This is a nightmare of email marketing

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

Not the best software for B2B saas for sure. The only benefit is the price but you loosing much more opportunities with limitations everywhere. I'm so dissatisfied and in search of an alternative solution.

Vorteile

- Good interface design;
- Simple API integration;
- Opportunity to connect landings, forms, and email marketing in one place.

Nachteile

- Very primitive and limited automation workflows ( we were not able to automate the sequence of emails when the tag or action is not assigned to drive better engagement and retention);
- Not convenient reporting (this is always a challenge to analyze results of email marketing and there is no way to connect goal complections from analytics);
- Poor functionality (every time my team face some limitations and it seems that a lot of functionality is on MVP stage);
- Dissatisfied support (you may waste all the day to understand how to fix your issue);
- Forms are not mobile adapted;
- Landings are so limited too and hard to create great CRO design;
- Some data dissapierd or incorrectly showed (usually we see that people click on links which do not exist in the newsletter)
- All the emails go to the promotion section and there is no way to go inbox not to get lost

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Drift und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

Better deliverability of emails, simple interface, pricing
Atharva
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Getresponse: Advanced email marketing software.

Bewertet am 1.10.2022

Getresponse is the best option if you have prior experience with email marketing because it delves deeper into the complexities of the content. It also has the best customer service, with assistance available in eight different languages.

Vorteile

Getresponse is the best email marketing platform, with features such as email automation, email templates, autoresponders, and much more.
It differs from other software by including features such as webinar hosting, pop-up polls, promo codes, and surveys.
The best part about Getresponse is that it has a free plan in which we can add 500 contacts and there are no email sending limits.
Furthermore, GetResponse offers a free 30-day trial period during which you will have access to all premium features.

Nachteile

When compared to other similar software, Getresponse pricing is quite high. It also lacks a pay-per-email feature, which allows users to pay based on the number of emails they send. (Sendinblue has this feature, which is useful for beginning email marketers.)
It has advanced email marketing features, so you may be perplexed at first about how to use it. However, if you use Getresponse's guides, documentation, and support, you should be able to avoid these issues.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Atharva,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're so happy you are loving GetResponse. :)

-Abbie

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

GetResponse: Solid Software

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

Overall really solid product.

Vorteile

GetResponse is relatively easy to use with lots of useful features. They have automations and templates that make it easier for users who are not as techsavvy.

It's a great software for it's value. The chat feature it provides for a website is wonderful. Has an app on the phone which makes it easily accessible.

Nachteile

The landing page and forms are not as easy to use.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ActiveCampaign und Mailchimp

Warum GetResponse gewählt wurde

KEAP was too complicated for what I wanted.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

I heard good things through some other users.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback and have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Harsharan Deep
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Getresponse reviews

Bewertet am 11.12.2022

Overall, the experience has been amazing, customer service was also top-notch. Perfect for the type of work I am in and I will prefer this over Mailchimp.

Vorteile

I used this software primarily to record my email list which was generated from a landing page in Clickfunnels. Integration was quite easy and quick. All-in-one software for marketing automation and email marketing. I controlled all my email automation from this one software alone.

Nachteile

The recording of different tags of the email lists from Clickfunnels wasn't accurate. Having multiple trigger points to record contact in Getresponse from an outside landing page was sometimes recording contacts from a different trigger point.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Harsharan,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is important to us and helps us improve! We've passed this information along to our team.

Best,
Abbie

Tunde
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Digital Marketing Made Easy with GetRespone

Bewertet am 29.12.2022

Get Response is an excellent email marketing tool.

Vorteile

My experience with GetResponse has been awesome. GetResponse is the best email marketing solution that I know. It has several cool features like unlimited email list management, automated campaigns, email reports just to mention a few. Get response is the best.

Nachteile

For, I feel I have been under utilising the solution. There are lot of cool features that I feel I can use. However, I am getting all I wanted for now. So, for me, it's the learning that is of concern to me.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Tunde,

Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features!

Justyna

Thais
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 6.0 /10

Essential for the health of a digital business

Bewertet am 6.1.2023

Vorteile

I met the site through ads because I work as a digital affiliate. Knowing the importance of building a solid lead base, I decided to access the free trial to try the tool. At first I noticed that it fulfills its role well and seems to be easy to perform the actions there.

Nachteile

Like any other email marketing tool, GetResponse is also paid and has a price that may seem high for those at the beginning of the business. But despite this, what allowed me to know the site was precisely the free trial that is available. In the free account you can list up to 500 contacts! It's already a good way to test the tool and use it while it doesn't have many features.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Thais,

Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features!

Justyna

Marco
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Very expensive software

Bewertet am 4.1.2023

Vorteile

GetResponse offer very good features. i liked the landing page setup

Nachteile

I found it extremely expensive, I cancelled the subscription after 6 months

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

Vorteile

GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

Nachteile

The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

Jim
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Great Email Marketing Software

Bewertet am 22.7.2022

I have had a great experience with Get Response Customer Support being VERY patient with me. I have increased my sales with GetResponse as I am able to follow up with my Customers on going.

Vorteile

This software was simple to integrate to the Marketing programs I use. It is critical for my outreach for marketing in an effective way. I would highly recommend GetResponse for the Affiliate Marketer.

Nachteile

My least favorite aspect of GetResponse is that when I am creating a new marketing email, it is not "easy" to see what days I already have emails scheduled for. I have to actually open a new window, then go back to the marketing page and look. Rather than it being readily avaialble when releasing a new email.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

AWeber

Warum GetResponse gewählt wurde

Aweber kept putting a send hold on my Account. My messages were not reaching my clients. I have not had that problem with GetResponse. Also, GetResponse is more "friendly" to the Affiliate Maketer.

Zuvor genutzte Software

AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

More friendly toward Affiliate Marketers

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Jim!

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us so far! - Abbie

Shane
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Get Response: Email Automation

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

Very good value for money and on the whole positive experience of using the platform. Quick customer support. Not easy to clone templates or to copy & paste text/elements.

Vorteile

It's great to have essential marketing elements in one place at your finger tips.

Nachteile

Developers often upgrade systems and remove valuable components without letting you know in advance or asking how important they are to you.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Shane!

Thanks for sharing all of this valuable feedback with us. I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Richard
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Everything I need...

Bewertet am 12.10.2022

I've been able to create a holistic branded campaign for each of my business brands. I really wouldn't want to try and do that with any of the other solutions out there.

Vorteile

There's nothing I can't do with it. It handles everything from emailing, autoresponder sequences, automation, landing pages, forms, surveys, you name it. Oh, and the speed and thoroughness of support is reliable and consistent.

Nachteile

I can't honestly think of anything to add here.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mailchimp und AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse

The feature set, ease of use, and price point. It was overall and in the detail best value.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the 10/10 review. We're so happy you're pleased with GetResponse and have found it useful for your business :) -Abbie

Lee
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

GetResponse Email Software or something more?

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform. Sure, I am able to set up automated email lists and responders but it’s much more than that. I can manage my newsletters, and it’s an easy process because they even give you newsletter templates which are very convenient and easy to use, but you can create your own if needed.
One of the best features about GetResponse is the Workflow Editor, it allows me to set up specific processes, so I can create a landing page then perform an email collection task and push them to the content they were looking for in a fluid simple movement. Once the email is collected it can go into a holding pattern and the software will automatically send the contact a welcome email right away or at a specified time after the initial engagement. You can even set up emails in advance and time them to be delivered days after the initial contact to remind them of your brand and keep your business on their mind. The visual elements of the Workflow Editor make it so easy to set up very complex marketing and content delivery campaigns with very little effort. One of the most powerful email tools you can get.

Vorteile

Pros

The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete email marketing campaign a breeze and the templates are reasonably laid out, so you can build your whole campaign efficiently and quickly using templates or if you need a more complex setup you can build from scratch. Finally, the reports and statistics tools are very robust and can help you to understand what is working the best for your business and what campaigns need some rethinking. Additionally, the pro plan offers access to webinar marketing. All plans come with a free 30-day trial so you can get started with no upfront investment.

Nachteile

Cons

The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

david
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

getresponse 2022. my honest thoughts

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

Overall, I found GetResponse to be a great tool for managing email marketing campaigns. The interface is clean and easy to use, and the features are comprehensive and powerful. I particularly appreciated the ability to automate many of the tasks involved in campaign management, such as sending follow-up messages or creating new lists. Although GetResponse is not the cheapest option on the market, it offers a good mix of features and value for money. Overall, I would recommend GetResponse to anyone looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly email marketing solution.

Vorteile

As a small business owner, I rely on email marketing to bring in sales and keep my business afloat. Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail as a means of communication. It doesn’t require a large budget, and it’s easy to set up and track. Plus, it allows me to target my audience with laser precision. I can segment my list by age, location, gender, interests, and even purchase history. This helps me ensure that my message is relevant to the recipient, which increases the likelihood of them taking action. Email marketing has helped me boost sales, connect with customers, and Grow my business. I highly recommend it to any small business owner looking for an affordable and effective marketing solution.

Nachteile

While GetResponse is a popular email marketing tool, it does have some potential drawbacks. One downside is that it can be challenging to create complex campaigns with multiple steps and conditions. Additionally, the automation features are not as robust as some of the other options on the market. As a result, if you are looking for a tool that will allow you to create highly sophisticated marketing campaigns, GetResponse may not be the best option. Another potential downside is that GetResponse can be expensive, particularly if you are sending a large volume of emails. Lastly, GetResponse does not offer telephone support, so if you encounter any problems with the tool, you will need to rely on online documentation or submit a ticket to the GetResponse team. Despite these drawbacks, GetResponse remains a popular option for many businesses due to its ease of use and extensive features.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi David,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're glad you've found our email marketing tools helpful. -Abbie

Mayank
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Best All-in-One Marketing Platform for Every Online Business

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Get Response really helps me to set up and scale my online business. I started it as an affiliate marketer and managing my business through it. It easy and simple to use. If you are non-technical, just like me, no need to worry about it. Their customer support team always guide at every step. I really love their sales funnel feature and my conversion rate boosted by 200% by using one of their ready-to-use template having a high open-rate.

Vorteile

1. It's pretty user-friendly. Further, tons of tutorials are available on every tool to guide you on every step.

2. The Basic Plan is cheaper than many of its key competitors whilst offering just as much even more functionality.

3. Further, you can start your FREE 30-day trial without providing any card details which helps online marketers who are just starting their journey, giving them a decent amount of time to learn & understand the platform.

4. I like its integration feature the most, connects every popular e-commerce site including Google Analytics. This feature really helps me to connect to an e-commerce site like Shopify and prepare an email marketing campaign.

Nachteile

1. Difficult to navigate between multiple opt-in.
2. Webinar attendees limit of 100 in "Plus " plan. Required to increase it.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Mayank!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Ahmed Samy
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Incredible Email Marketing Automation Platform

Bewertet am 11.5.2022

I have switched because GetResponse has more powerful and user-friendly automation builder.

Vorteile

GetResponse is one of the best email marketing platforms that I have used during the last 7 years, because It has great email automation features that helped me to maximize the open rates, and their customer support agents are available 24/7 with a super quick response rate.

Nachteile

they should be more flexible with old customers when they accidentally exceed the allowed limits of bounce rates and unsubscribe rates, it's not logic to shut down the account of an old customer without any prior alert at any time when he/she exceeds the above mentioned limits for the first time, especially when he/she has no previous suspicious activity.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Ahmed!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for being a longtime GetResponse user!

We are so glad to hear that you've been able to maximize open rates and that the Customer Success team has been able to assist you promptly when needed.

I have shared your feedback regarding flexibility with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Abraham
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Is Getresponse good for Marketers?

Bewertet am 25.4.2021

I started using getresponse when i first ventured into affiliate marketing and so far i have not encountered problems with them apart from the cons i stated above. I grew my email list with the free version for a while and after i made some money, i upgraded and have been using it since then. If you are starting out as an affiliate marketer, then getresponse is okay for you

Vorteile

1. First of i like the fact that they will give you a whole 1month to try it out for free and make some money before investing which is what i did.

2.It is also a great autoresponder, my emails sends exactly the way i designed them and at exactly same time too.

3. What i love about them is the vast amount of template they have making creating landing pages very easy and they also have email templates too

4. Generally, their software is very easy to use especially for someone new to email marketing

Nachteile

Getresponse do have two problems i think they should look at;

1. The loading time is slow. it shows the rough design of my landing pages for a while before loading the full page.

2. I cant design the desktop and mobile version of my landing pages completely separate. Designing one always affects the other and it took me a while to find a balance between the two and still had to compromise my initial design

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Abraham!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and will be shared with the team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Anuj
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

GetResponse Best Email Marketing Software To Target Business Leeds

Bewertet am 22.8.2020

We are working in digital agency and we have lot of projects of digital promotion and leads generation. We Work for client separately and have to create multiple email campaign for business leads using fresh email data. GetResponse is best software for email marketing. We can create campaign and create list easily. It provide advance option to design page template and send emails directly to customer. All templates in GetResponse are mobile friendly. Overall GetResponse is good solution for business sales.

Vorteile

GetResponse is perfect solution to grow your business customer. We can easily increase business sales for our clients projects. GetResponse gives advance option to set multiple email campaign and targeted to bulk users directly. We can import and export emails list in our campaign easily. We can select multiple email template and customize email template by drag and drop option. Server of GetResponse is very fast and secure to send emails. We can easily track all emails and check response easily.

Nachteile

No problem face during use of GetResponse for our client business. It's useful to grow business by targeting customers in multiple countries.

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Anuj, we're thrilled to see that you've had such a positive experience with GetResponse. We love helping you and your customers reach your marketing goals! We'd love to learn more about the results you've been achieving with us. If you'd be interested in sharing them, please contact us at [email protected], so we can showcase your company in our communication. Thanks! - Maria

Lu Wee
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Affordable Premium Solution for E-mail Marketing and Autoresponders

Bewertet am 28.11.2018

I use GetResponse for my business site. It's been a great experience so far and I'll continue using it for marketing.

Vorteile

I've been a customer of GetResponse for the last 3 years and I'll continue to be for the foreseeable future for the following reasons:

- Great price - GetResponse is a powerful marketing tool with a suite of features that makes it competitive with more expensive solutions out there
- Autoresponders - this is a must-have marketing tool these days. GetResponse's highly-rated autoresponder features were one reason I switched over from another similarly priced tool.
- Easy-to-use designers - This was also one of the features that made me switch over to GetResponse. I simply love the drag-and-drop designing interfaces for forms, emails and landing pages! They make my website look professional.
- Landing pages - This would have cost some extra money if it were not included. While not the most innovative solution out there, it's a nice-to-have alongside the core features.

Nachteile

I've been building my mailing list with the old interface and while a little ugly, was pretty intuitive to use. The new interface is a bit hard to get used to. I love the software, but I hope the new interface becomes easier to use!

Also, while GetResponse is great for marketing most products, but it's not yet equipped for heavy e-commerce.

Danny
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Solid email marketing platform

Bewertet am 11.6.2022

I feel like GetResponse provides a lot of bang for your buck. It is a good fit for my organization where other platforms are either too expensive or too limited in functionality.

Vorteile

Intuitive user interface with simple and functional features, as well as more complex automation tools that my organization never fully tapped into.

Nachteile

There are some small flaws in the email builder / editor. If you are savvy enough, it is not an issue.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Constant Contact und Mailchimp

Zuvor genutzte Software

SendGrid

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Danny!

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate you being a GetResponse user! -Taylor

bertrant
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

my opinion on getreponse

Bewertet am 22.9.2022

the software is excellent for all sectors of activity and does not require special skills ^^

Vorteile

Getresponse is a very easy to use emailing software for large and small businesses. Updates are recurring with a very high deliverability rate

Nachteile

the software does not have a release schedule and statistics are absent

Antwort von GetResponse Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Bertrant,

Thanks for writing us a review. We're happy you've found GetResponse easy to use for your business. :) -Abbie