CatchApp Bookings

Scheduling Genius – clever terminieren.

Sortieren nach

Adam M.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good piece of software

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

Seamless product experience, great UI, helps to manage my calendar in the way that I want.

There were some minor things ironed out in the first versions of the product.

Antwort von CatchApp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the great review!

Michel K.
  • Branche: Eventservice

Client appointments made seamless

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

Not just a time saver, super super useful (and a massive bargain). I also saved my bookings link in my notes app, and anytime I need it, I can send it to my clients via whatsapp, on Linkedin, and generally anywhere I’m in client discussions.

I run an events & consultancy practice and since adding Bookings to my website, my incoming leads were secured and converted 70% better than standard emails. It runs my schedule, and works like a charm!

As an early adopter of the solution I was able to measure how much the team worked hard to solve all the initial interface and minor bugs and really focus on user experience to make the process seamless. Integration with Outlook for Mac used to be a challenge but now totally OK.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CatchApp Bookings

User interface and ease of use
Omar N.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Expensive Application

Bewertet am 16.12.2021

The application is ideal for large enterprise with focus on strategic capturing of customers and meetings.

The application is extremely expensive compared to other software and industry.

Hello Omar,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We noted that you find the application is ideal for large enterprise with focus on strategic capturing of customers and meetings.

However, you stated that it is not good value for money. It is important to note that the pricing we offer for larger accounts of more than 50 users is substantially cheaper than the single-account pricing on our website.

Please get in contact with us to discuss custom pricing for your needs.

Vincent M.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Great for time saving!

Bewertet am 14.12.2021

Such an easy process, you can easily just send a link to your clients when they need to book. the time slots are clear and easy to understand.

Nice time saving productw

The looks of the platform could definitily better. The ease of accessing multiple emails on the same booking or on separate bookings.

Make it so we can book longer time slots for bigger event or for full day schedule.

I've had a few issues with the GOOGLE meet invitation that is linked to the event. My clients and i have 2 spearate link.

Antwort von CatchApp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

We are working on offering longer time slots very soon. Actually, you will be able to create time slots of any duration shortly.

Regarding Google Meet; it shouldn't be the case that the link is different for you and for your invitees. Each meeting scheduled with Google Meet creates its own unique link, but it's the same for both the account holder, and the invitee.

Andri P.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

My clients love it!

Bewertet am 17.2.2021

The company provides excellent onboarding, which got me set up over a short video call, and excellent customer service any time I needed to reach out. I highly recommend this to anyone who accepts client appointments!

I’m a nutritionist, and have around 15-20 client appointments each day. It was taking hours each week just to book client appointments and most were booked over the phone, until I set up CatchApp Bookings. It’s not only saving me time, it has psychologically had a very positive effect on me as I now focus on the appointments instead of wasting time scheduling them! When clients text me requesting an appointment, I respond with my bookings link and the appointment is booked! Same with emails, and my social media. And, because the clients receive a reminder, this has also cut down no-shows.

There is nothing to report!! The software is an excellent way to book my appointments and have the organized!

Andy J.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Useful software with good integrations

Bewertet am 14.12.2021

It has been useful to manage bookings and have them integrated into our website and other systems

Good integrations with other software and support

Too many email notifications, request to share updates when changing availability calendar that can't be switched off

Hi Andy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Regarding the email notifications, we will soon have the option to customise these to your preferences.

The request to share updates when changing availability will also be removed soon, because we are increasing the places from where you can do this, and it will be clearer.

best regards,
The CatchApp team

Efrosyni A.
  • Branche: Eventservice

Great Timesaver

Bewertet am 14.10.2021

Easy to use,

Using CatchApp has been such a time saver! Now I don't have to spend so much time back and forth trying to set up an appointment - I simply send my link and they can book it.

the multiple calendars was a bit confusing at the beginning but better once I got used to it.

Michael O.
  • Branche: E-Learning

AirMaths Catchapp review

Bewertet am 22.11.2021

CatchApp is a convenient scheduling tool that our students find really easy to directly book tutors for lessons. The ease of use and convenience has increased our bookings by 40%.

The app would be improved once it offers recurring bookings.

Having spoken with the team, they mentioned that this is a feature they are currently working on implementing, so excited to use this!

• Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great fit for any industry

Bewertet am 26.3.2021

Finding time to meet people is hard, but CatchApp streamlines the booking process to essentially 5 mins a week— before I was spending hours co-ordinating with people to find a time. Pleased to say that this is a great solution at a very decent price point.

Honestly nothing; wish I could get everyone using this as it’s a lot less buggy than Calendly

Michael S.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Works perfectly - doubled my business!

Bewertet am 20.11.2021

I started the free trial, set it up and tested it for a few days. Before activating my subscription I spoke to the team. They went on a zoom call and helped me customize to my workflows, sync it with my crm and create automations that save me even more time. Very impressed!

It was really easy to set up, and now that my clients have the booking page, my repeat bookings have more than doubled. Also missed appointments or no-shows has been reduced by over 70% to what it was before I started using this mainly due to the text reminders.

Nothing crucial missing. Everything I needed to do was included in the features.

Anna T.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and saved me time immediately!

Bewertet am 1.4.2021

The product is easy to use and set up - self explanatory really. The team are really helpful and open to help too!!

It allows me to schedule appointments for viewings into my diary without having to actively focus on it, freeing up my headspace for other activities - all while ensuring that I am reminded to prepare and attend these appointments!!

Overall I am really happy with the product so far, I was interested in setting up multiple event types so if this comes soon that would be great!

James M.
  • Branche: Eisenbahnbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great

Bewertet am 14.10.2021

Great

Ease of use for scheduling my day around my work and out of work lifestyle

Not permanently free, otherwise its a great app probably best for the creators to add ads and do a one off fee for no ads

Kit H.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great product

Bewertet am 26.3.2021

Really good

I really like how user-friendly it is, it makes scheduling things a lot easier than with competitor products.

I don't think I would change anything about this product.

Honey D.
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

A great product for busy schedules

Bewertet am 6.3.2021

Catchapp bookings is a totally invaluable tool; it saves me hours a week in wasted time spent scheduling and helps me get meetings in the diary faster than I would manually.

Nothing! Can’t complain- it does everything I need it to do.

Prince K.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great online booking system

Bewertet am 8.12.2021

My bookings are a lot more organised and my calendar is clearer and instantly updated with changes.

The integration with other apps for alerts is a great feature as its allowed me to get instant notifications for bookings confirmations on my events on various different apps like email or even slack!
I also like the ease of use of the website, i have found other websites to be a bit too hard to understand with maybe too much on but Catchapp is very easy to use.

Honestly there is nothing that i have found to be a negative about Catchapp since i have been using it.

Reuben T.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A useful tool for guaranteeing meetings and appointments run to plan.

Bewertet am 1.4.2021

It was really helpful in confirming meetings with my clients and ensuring they attended and confirmed. This meant my projects were running on time and my clients were engaged and informed about where we were with their requirements.

Nothing stands out to me that I would require for these tasks that this product doesn't provide.

Arantxa G.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Me ahorro mucho tiempo programando

Bewertet am 26.10.2021

Estaba buscando varias herramientas de programación diferentes, pero esta cumplió con sus estándares en cuanto a su entrega y rendimiento

Practico y fácil de usar, me ahorro mucho tiempo, pudo saltar directamente a compartir mi pagina de reservas

Ninguna estoy bastante satisfecha con el software

Dominic M.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Saves time and money

Bewertet am 4.12.2021

I've had a positive experience using CatchApp, the team are always helpful when I've had cause to get in touch (rarely); it just works!

It's seamless to set up and integrates with my calendar really well.

Any niggles are dealt with promptly by the team