Yahoo Mail

Web-based email application for desktop and mobile devices

234 Softwareoptionen

Noorhidayu S.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the best in managing emails

Bewertet am 28.5.2021

Yahoo Mail is one of the best email manager platform that i ever has used and it is still relevant even after 10 years has passed. It is the first ever email service that i have use and has help me a lot in my studies at the university. Sending and receiving an emails has never a problem with this software.

The problem with Yahoo Mail is, the service development and updating a new feature has become stagnant. It can't keeping up with its competitor and it has making many user has left this platform. A new feature like cloud storage will attract back the user that has left this software and making it popular again.

Tonya C.
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Yahoooooooo! is my go toooooooo!

Bewertet am 29.6.2021

Overall, Yahoo Mail meets all my business and personal email needs. I do like it better than the others I've tried and I've used all the major ones personally and/or professionally. I think it's quite a bit more comprehensive than Gmail, which is the other one I've used most often. I think if you have moderate technical skills and aren't easily frustrated, this email app is a good choice, especially for any small business and/or personal use.

This is the business and personal email that I FINALLY settled on. I had trouble finding one that had all the features that I wanted and was easy to navigate around. This one came the closest over the ones that I tried. I love that I can create, which seems to be an unlimited number of folders, to keep saved mail in. I'm pretty OCD about saving and organizing my emails, so this is a great feature for me. I also like that if I happen to get Spam in my inbox, I can flag it as such and it will move it to Spam box. Then it marks it that way permanently, so nothing I get from that sender will get back into my inbox. I also use the Subscription feature quite a bit to manage which regular distribution lists, I want to remain on.

I know there is a lot to this app that I have not tapped into. For me, I've played around with it and have pretty much tapped out on all the features I can master myself. I feel that I would need someone to walk me through additional features or watch a tutorial, to get the full use of what's possible. I don't think it should be that complicated to use the features on a mail app. In fact, it took me almost a year to figure out how to delete emails in mass quantity. When looking into this, I found other users had the same frustration with the particular version I was using. Now, that is a very basic function that should be much easier to figure out!

Omar elsayed O.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

that is old, I close my account there

Bewertet am 30.10.2021

The most prominent new features of the application allow users to create more than one account on the application and open them at the same time, as people create multiple accounts for different purposes, as one of the accounts is for shopping, the other may be work, and the other maybe for personal use

The inability of the application to display files and documents "Word, Excel, PowerPoint", modify them and save them, or the ability to send them without saving,

Kristie K.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Outdated but Functional

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

During the time Yahoo was popular, there was Myspace messenger and AIM messenger. This was when Apple products, Facebook, and Gmail was becoming popular and easy to use. It was time for technology to expand and have people more absorbed into new types of tech software. I used to log into my Yahoo account every day but now, I log into my Gmail account everyday. Yahoo will never be forgotten but it will take a while for it to become as mega popular as Gmail. Google products are now a trend and the company is known worldwide.

I used Yahoo when I was younger up until high school because Google was becoming the new trend at that time. I remember using Yahoo to send my first emails to my teachers and school-related assessments. It was free to use the service and the most fun I had was coming up with the usernames. I still have my Yahoo accounts but I have not been logged in for years now. If Yahoo could be like Google and update their services and products, it could make a comeback.

Yahoo became oldschool and outdated very quickly when Google was trending at the time. I was in high school when someone I knew created a free Gmail account for me. It was a lot of fun coming up with usernames but Google is more modern with an easier platform to use. From stories, I have heard that some messages on Yahoo don't get delivered. If Google were to receive a wrong email, it would let the user know that the message could not be sent. The service is free but the platform is outdated and it doesn't have a Google Drive function.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Facebook for Business und Gmail

Warum Yahoo Mail gewählt wurde

I made the switch from AOL because it was taking advantage of my dad's Internet service bill. Yahoo was free to use and the messenger was easier to use than AOL. AOL was known to be used by the upper middle class while my family could only use free products, which is where Yahoo came into play. Now, Google mail accounts are free for everybody and educational institutions use them too. Every student who is admitted into a university is provided with a free Gmail account. There is a university account for each student but it is through Gmail.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

I chose Yahoo mail because it was free and it was during my studies in elementary school. It was a way for me to communicate with my classmates and my teacher. At the time, Google was not a trend so many of my friends and teachers were using Yahoo to communicate, but it became less popular when I hit high school. High school was when Facebook was trending and many went from emailing to messaging their Internet friends on Facebook. Facebook was a way for people to be less formal, connect, and upload photos to see what they were going through in their personal lives.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Trusted Mail Service for Over a Decade

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Yahoo Mail is the first mail service I ever signed up for on my own. More than 10 years later, it still has relevance and value in the industry as a recognizable and trusted mail services. I am pleased with what I have received from it over the many years.

Yahoo Mail is one of the best services for sending and receiving e-mail. You can move, archive, star, or delete mail with the click of a button, and Yahoo Mail has folders available you can create to sort your mail. Though one of my cons mentions obvious spam filtering through into the main inbox, it is also easy to mark items as spam - and you can browse the spam folder and mark anything not as spam. The search bar works well to look for any specific mail items or senders.

The amount of ads on Yahoo Mail have ramped up substantially in recent years and can get in the way. Though this is likely affected by the amount of years I have had this Yahoo Mail account, I also receive a large amount of spam - and Yahoo doesn't filter out some of the most obvious scams.

Hafizah S.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Yahoo Mail is really helpful

Bewertet am 5.6.2021

Yahoo is simple to use and integrates well with the iPhone's mail app. I've never had any privacy issues with Yahoo, so I'm confident in its security. In contrast to some other major email providers I've used, I've discovered that blacklisted email addresses stay restricted and go to the spam folder. In contrast, banned emails continue to come through to my inbox.

Whenever I forgot my password, I had trouble logging into my email. It was really inconvenient, and I would have to go through numerous steps to authenticate my identity and regain access to my account. The customer service was also not up to par and very late in responding to my tickets and no option to get to them by phone call.

Henry W.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Functional, but there are better alternatives

Bewertet am 4.10.2021

Yahoo Mail is the perfect choice for commercial correspondence, but we wouldn't recommend it as primary account for personal or business use.

Yahoo Mail offers an incredible amount of storage for email retention, which is why we use it for all of our commercials correspondence. So much storage, that is unnecessary to pay for more.

Spam. Yahoo Mail pushes spam on us more so than any and all other email services that we use. We are often required to unsubscribe from unsolicited mail, only to discover that two more have spawned. As such, the email our account retains, the longer the program takes to load on mobile devices. Lastly, Yahoo will often assert itself as the default search engine on our PC devices.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Gmail

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

Gmail provides countless tools to manage email correspondence, making it a great choice for our business. However, Gmail does not do well with commercial interest, as it tends to store marketing mail in various locations. For this we need Yahoo, where everything is limited to two automatic inbox folders.
Christopher A.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Yahoo Mail Review

Bewertet am 10.7.2021

My overall experience hasbeen affordable and useful for my purpose

This software is very easy to use also have a lot features and pros option in the mail that you can use for personal or business purposes

I think the only cons it has is the velocity of load of the software sometimes is getting slow or is difficult to charge some new messages of different emails companies

Luiz A.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

It could be better! But it's pratical!

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

It was a good experience. But I believe that as a tool, it still has a lot to improve.

Yahoo email is practical and simple to use.
And because it's integrated with a search engine, it's easier to find and send what you want.

The platform could be more attractive to the user, with better customization options. Mainly in the PC version.
I believe Yahoo could try to have better differentials, even to call public for this email.

Masturah D.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Good for personal email

Bewertet am 14.8.2021

Really good experience with this email service provider even-tho they looks like has been defeated by their close rival of Gmail.

Yahoo Mail is the first email service provided that i have use from my teenage age until now. It is remained free to use for personal usage, with a good feature to sending and editing the email. The email dashboard is keep changing to gives a fresh impression and not looking dull with the same graphic.

The spam filter detection somehow let many of the spam email to be landing on my primary inbox. It can distinguished it clearly by the sender name and the title, yet Yahoo Mail seem can't blocking the email and i had to manually marked the sender as a spam email. They need to do a better job in this area.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An email use in communicating, subscriptions and calendar for my schedules.

Bewertet am 13.7.2021

Its a good application. Where i use in sending messages and have a conversation to other people like friends and families, Business transactions, customer service etc.

Also an important subscription, community communications and notifications like my social media, bank accounts and e-wallets.

Use it in my registrations like social media, e-wallets, bank accounts and other subscriptions.
Its friendly user and easy too access.

I have been using it for more than a decade now. My inbox is already thousands now. Which means the capacity is very high. It stores my old email. In case i need to read an old file, i can easily find it. That's what i like it here. It is also free, i never paid anything for using it for more than a decade.

It can accommodate my emails from my subscriptions, which i'm receiving everyday.

There's also an option to sort my email from different category. Its a good way to organize and find the emails easily.
A folders for photos and documents, if there's a photos and files that i need to see.
A calendar where i organized my meeting schedule. It gives me a notification for my schedules too, so i wouldn't forget it.

There were times other emails goes to spam and there were important email i wasn't read because it goes to spam. Somethimes i'm worried for other important emails, that i might not read and will be automatically deleted.
The advertisements inserted sometimes i opened accidentally. Though i'm not interested in those.

Nurul aishah G.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Functional, but getting outdated

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

Yahoo Mail has a lot of storage capacity, which is perfect for keeping all of my emails. I've been using it for over ten years and have never had to clear my inbox since it's never been full. It is convenient for people like me to have a news summary displayed on the main dashboard since it ensures that I always have something to read and that I am up to date with current events. Its vital spam detection ensures that spam never reaches your inbox instead of filtering it to the junk folder.

There is an excessive number of adverts. The software will bombard you with irrelevant information, and there is no way of stopping it, as far as I've discovered. It also publishes all email responses in a chain format, similar to old Tumblr, which might be confusing. In terms of email, everything is OK, but the service is fading away, and no new features are being provided to keep customers happy.

• Branche: Bankwesen

Yahoo A Standard email service

Bewertet am 12.6.2021

Yahoo Mail has been fantastic. It has cut communication time and distance, as well as sparked the current digital boom. I can't picture a world without it because it has brought so many people closer together. Yahoo, on the other hand, seems to be fading. It is unable to stay up with its competition and the services they provide.

1. Using the yahoo contact tool within yahoo mail, you may save all of your contacts online.
2. It is easier to use than others, and you may get support from Yahoo at any moment by dialing the yahoo customer support number.
3. It is simple to handle because it distinguishes between inbox, sent, spam, and other areas.

Yahoo recently stopped offering forwarding as a free service. This is a fundamental feature that most rivals provide for free and has been available for a long time. They've also placed more obtrusive adverts that are easy to click on by accident and cover up the inbox. I would switch if I didn't have almost a decade of memberships and logins connected to this account.

Halimatun Z.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Mail used to be superior

Bewertet am 10.11.2021

Yahoomail was my first email account, and it seemed to work well. The structure and usability of my account were the features of the software that I loved the best. It was simple to navigate between the many folders. They might also increase the number of emails displayed in each window. That was a useful option for people with sluggish internet connections because I didn't have to go out and load full new pages only to get to non-recent emails.

Strangely, despite what I do, emails by one of my coworkers always wind up in the spam box. They constantly end up there even though I added her as a connection. The news section in the inbox is really distracting and making the interface really messy, and it should be removed.

Fadiah R.
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Untern. Größe: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Best of the best for email service

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

Yahoo Mail is a fantastic email service provider, and it was one of the first to offer free emailing services to the general public and the general public at large. The user interface for Yahoo Mail is quite primary and easy to use. It places a high priority on the security and privacy of its users' data and communications. In addition, its spam filter is highly effective, preventing all spam virtually from reaching your inbox.

In Yahoo mail, the maximum file size for sending attachments of 25 megabytes. Additionally, it displays advertisements in the primary inbox and sends messages about the latest news, which I feel looks like a Spam email. Otherwise, it is an excellent email service provider.

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

My Top mailing app

Bewertet am 8.10.2021

Yahoo mail Is my first mailing app and i don't plan changing it anytime soon based on its ease of use and dependable attribute.

This is the first mailing app i ever used and it has always served my every purpose, I love its capacity of making use of more than one mailing account on one single application. It is seamlessly fast in email processing and has wonderful security protocol, this attributes and capacity made it the only mailing app being used by my organization.

The editing tools are not as sophisticated as i would have wanted and the spam protection is a little weak, this should be worked on by the developers as this will encourage its loyal users.

Shahryar K.
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Yahoo Mail..

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

Yahoo messenger is a fast and secure email platform. Apart from its email service, I loved it for its messenger to connect and communicate with friends and family living at a distance.

Yahoo mail is a dedicated email platfrorm with very clean and simple interface which makes sending and reading recieved emails very easy. It is among the first email services that started to provide free service to mass public. It offers a huge storage space for your emails and attachment files. Also it has a very smart spam detector, and spams seldomly manages to get it to your main inbox. Its major plus point is that it highly values the saftey and security of its user's conversations and data.

Yahoo mail used to be the most popular email service a decade ago, but it has lost its shine as it didn't evolved with time as fast as its competitor Gmail in ways like integrating with other services. Also it shows ads in the main inbox which is a bit annoying.

Adra safiya K.
  • Untern. Größe: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Work and personal email

Bewertet am 6.9.2021

Yahoo Mail is a good option for anyone that need a free email address, either for a personal use or for business level. It can do what all other email service does. One of my favorite feature is the forum in the mail service. It has one of the best forum for discussion and i often referring to this forum for any information that i want.

It is a shame that the mobile application for this software is not as good as the web-browser version. The mobile application is slow and keep crashing while i am typing my email. I really hope they can reconstruct the mobile application as it will make it more easy to use the email in the mobile.

Michelle A.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Yahoo Mail Delivers!

Bewertet am 19.5.2021

My overall experience with Yahoo Mail has been positive. It is a free email service that allows you to do everything you need to do when it comes to sending emails. In more recent years, however, I have switched to Gmail primarily. It is my current favorite.

Yahoo Mail was the very first website I made an email address through in my entire life. I was new to the internet and this was back in the 90s. I didn't like the look of hotmail and Yahoo just seemed superior. Fast forward 20 years later, Yahoo Mail is still pretty great. I love the ability to customize your folders, as well as your background wallpaper for your email. You can also set it up so it notifies you when you have any unread emails straight to your desktop.

The ads can be pretty annoying that is for sure. There have been times in the past when important emails went straight to my Spam folder instead of my Inbox and I almost didn't see/read them. I fixed this problem by saving said email to my contacts list and from then on never encountered that issue again.

Godwin A.
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good mailing service but didn't evolve fast enough

Bewertet am 16.10.2021

Yahoo mail was the first email account I ever created for myself over 10 years ago and I've been using it ever since then. At the time, it was topnotch with no serious competition but somehow got left behind because it didn't evolve fast enough as the likes of gmail. Nevertheless, using yahoo mail is of sentimental value to me and I just wish it would evolve more rapidly with more amazing features.

What I like most about yahoo mail is that fact that I can create folders and redirect specific mails with keywords in there without having to move them myself.

I think the spam management algorithm of yahoo mail needs some upgrading because it often finds it difficult to differentiate spams from primary which makes a mess of the inbox. As well, some important mails often get dumped in the spam folder. And I wish yahoo remove ads from yahoo mail or at least reduce them, they can be very annoying. I'll like to see yahoo mail take more advantage of cloud storage like what gmail does with drive.

Shahriyar K.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Mail.. The Guru of Email services.

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

Yahoo mail is a very simple and secure email service and has been my primary email service for many years, though I still use it but along with gmail as i am and android user.

Yahoo Mail is and excellent email service provider and is among the ones that started to provide free email services to public and wide. Yahoo mail's user interface is very simple and easy to use. It highly values the safety and privacy of its users and their communications. Its spam blocker is very efficient and keeps almost every spam mail from getting into your inbox. Users get a storage space of 1 TB with its standard free account, which is a lot to save emails and the attachments.

There is a size limit of 25 mb for a single file in Yahoo mail for sending attachments. Also it shows ads in the main inbox and send notifications about general issues (like covid nowdays), rest of that, it is a perfect email service provider.

Shahiryar K.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.9.2021

Yahoo Mail was my first email service that I used and being first it is always special to me. Also it loads pretty quick even on slow internet and is highly committed to user's data safety.

Yahoo mail is one of the most secure email service providers. It gives a lot of importance to users privacy. It has a very easy interface and loads pretty fast. Its apt spam blocker never lets a spam enter your inbox. You can send relatively larger attachments to recipients using Yahoo mail. Yahoo offers its users even in the free basic version with a 1000 GB of storage for emails and subsequent attachments which is more that enough for ordinary users. Apart from browser version, it also has dedicated apps for mobile operating systems.

There isn't anything to unlike about Yahoo, but I must say that it lost its pace in competing with its rivals by not evolving as fast in the start.

Anna Q.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Review 11/03/21

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

Love this! I use for personal and work. This is essential for my job. I reach out to new customers and current . Keep people updated on billing and contracts .

There is nothing dissatisfactory about this product I have no complaints

Joel V.

Review of Yahoo Mail

Bewertet am 22.7.2021

I've been able to synchronize my work email with Yahoo Mail and it has been a game changer. I like that I can add my scheduled meetings and appointments to Yahoo Mail. I get constant reminders sent to my phone so I never miss a meeting or appointment.

What I like the most about Yahoo Mail is how simple it is to use. The app is on my main screen of my phone and I use it daily. Pulling up my inbox is super easy and I can get to reading and deleting emails right away. It is very easy to attach documents and images to my emails. This is the most used email software used in my household.

What I like the least about Yahoo Mail is the advertisements that pop up when I'm trying to scroll through my inbox. They are an annoyance and sometimes do not pertain to anything I am interested in. Other than that minor issue, the product is great!

Abbas A.
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 12.10.2021

Yahoo mail was the second email service that i started to use in the beginning of my online experience since I was in early teenages and love it for its simplicity and the level of security and privacy commitment that it ensures.

Yahoo mail has a very to the point interface and loads pretty quick in the web browser. It highly values its users data and communications safety. It provides with upto 1 terrabytes of storage space for emails and attachments and that too with the free of charge basic account. Its powerful spam detextor never lets a spam slip in to your inbox and filter them to the soam folder.

Yahoo has no shortcomings in terms of being an email service, but it hasn't evolved itself in getting integrated with other apps like its competitors.