Apptivo

CRM für die Verwaltung von Kundenkonten

Sortieren nach

Rob
Rob

Best Bang for the buck on the market! Adaptability and ease of use with scalability!

Bewertet am 1.5.2018

Functionality and accurate data collection that was flexible to meet my needs! Hands down the best solution on the market for the price point!

Ease of USE and layout modifications! The layout is so easy and adaptable to collect the information simply from other users. Databases are only as good as the information you put into them. Apptivo makes it so SIMPLE getting the info in and thus making it powerful!

Very few, because it is cloud-based they are constantly adding customization features and options and sometimes the functional icons show up in the Customization Settings of the Administrator and there is no documentation for the new functionality as of yet. I would much rather have this problem than them not update the customization functionality though. This database is unbelievably scalable and constantly improving!

Ted
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New user that is loving the customization and support

Bewertet am 6.7.2020

The support team lead by Velu has given me a lot of confidence as a new user. Having access to experts that respond to my inquiries quickly and thoroughly has been very helpful and is the reason I've already been recommending Apptivo to my fellow entrepreneurs.

The support at Apptivo in AMAZING! I worked with a team to import 15K+ contacts and 72K+ emails and notes from another CRM. They have been extremely helpful, responsive, and on top of all the technical challenges I've had along the way with getting started.

I evaluated numerous other CRMs before deciding on Apptivo. I like the ability to customize this CRM to your needs, the price point is fair, and their support team has been extremely helpful with the importing process.

The import process was time-consuming based on the amount of data I had to bring over and the fact that my old CRM didn't provide an SQL file to make it simple. This is no fault of Apptivo.

Features I would like to see:
1. Add email sequences to the Premium plan
2. Fixes are needed for the email sequence, Gmail sidebar, and Triggers (I have put in support requests for these items
3. Add the ability to create simple invoices without having so many required fields. All the required fields in that app make the functionality not work for my business, so I create invoices on another platform

Insightly , Streak und HubSpot CRM

Warum Apptivo gewählt wurde

Karma lacked the functionality I needed that Apptivo has.

karmaCRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apptivo

The reviews, the price, and the responsiveness of Minh when I wanted to schedule a demo and had questions about the software (great job Minh!)
Niraj
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

is so good

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

last one month

last one month
they are problem in setup CRP chart support will take to more time implement for setup
language problem for contamination support
time zone issues for telephonic support

this very used full App and many app fled are available in this software

Agenda and task sysnk other software so good

Lucious
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Here's What You Need to Know

Bewertet am 13.1.2020

Fulfilling

Fulfilling

Do not be decieved by Apptivo's simple interface. It is POWERFUL. Imagine having Sales Force, Mailchimp, Quickbooks all combined into one application that works on all types of devices.

That is what apptivo is. I like the fact that there is an app for everything within the Apptivo app itself, and all those apps are free!

I like that when i'm customsing and i spot an issue, i click the help button and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or another support team come online in literally 12 seconds and tell me how to solve the problem.

I like the fact that i'm paying just 20 dollars for this instead of 120 dollars per user for sales force.

I like the fact that i can customise invoices, set up email templates, set up triggers so whenever i create a type of customer a special type of email is sent from a special address.

If i keep going on, i won't stop

I really can't think of anything. Maybe i do not really like when i cant find a feature, but when i report it, 10 days later i get an email that feature was added. So they solved that problem

Zoho CRM

Tooe xpensive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apptivo

personal onboarding. pricing and customer support
Dave
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional assistance from Gowmi on recent invoice generation issue

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

Overall, the wide array of software modules and features contained within each have helped us reasonably well over the past couple years to centralize our product and client billing functions.

Wanted to give a special thank you to Gowmi, who walked us through - and promptly adjusted templates for us relating to - a specialized case in the creation and sending of a partial payment invoice. We depend on Apptivo for most CRM functions, but we often have special case situations that need a deeper dive - and the present case was one of those. Gowmi took all of the time necessary to view my screenshots and descriptions, research the underlying problem, make changes to the templates we were using, and answered all of my follow-up questions. The problem was resolved in a timely manner, and we got the right information to our client as a result. What more can you ask for? Gowmi, thank you very much again!

We are into our 3rd year using the paid version of Apptivo. Over this period of time, we've had a moderate number of chat-based technical support issues that we've tried to resolve. Unfortunately, I've learned that if it gets to the point where the tech support team member is compelled to write a support ticket after exhausting their own team's resources, we typically never hear back again as follow-up to the ticket generation. Beyond that, admin users do not get the benefit of seeing any kind of "Your current open support tickets and progress" page that would give us some reassurance that tickets were actually being worked on by the senior support and developer teams. This has been a significant Achilles' heel in an otherwise very functional platform.

Hello Dave,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you were happy with your experience with one of our support representatives. We understand and will collect your feedback regarding followups on tickets to notify our teams accordingly. Thank you so much again!

Shannon
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

Learning and loving

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

The more I learn, the more I love it!

The more I learn, the more I love it!

I love the automation and how easy it is to communicate with our customers and internal team.

I'm still learning, and although all companies vary in their work flows, I would love to see a more of a road map, as to how apps should relate to one another. Being able to convert an estimate into a quote from the click of a button is great, and the notifications of "who's up next" is great. I guess I just need more time to figure it all out on our end. I know the potential is there, it's a very intuitive product.

monday.com , ClickUp , Adobe Workfront und Asana

Warum Apptivo gewählt wurde

Apptivo just has so much more to offer.

Rev.io

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apptivo

The look and feel, It's very user friendly and the support is amazing! Between chat, google and youtube you have seem to cover it all.
Paul
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

CRM Solution

Bewertet am 20.8.2020

All CRM's require Users to learn their navigation, terminology and how functions are executed. Unlike other CRM's I have tested, the Support Team at Apptivo has been both diligent and effective in resolving a few technical glitches with my onboarding process. Apptivo provides me with a reliable CRM platform and functions on which I can run my business. 24x7 access to an effective and professional Support Team is a valuable resource that ensures I spend more time with my clients than suffering from IT issues.

Apptivo provides a portfolio of critical functions for companies to manage different aspects of their business. Unlike some others, the Apptivo functions/Apps are well integrated. This provides a strong foundation for reliable and accurate information to manage your business.

Apptivo doesn't yet integrate with Zoom.

Torey
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

A great do-all software

Bewertet am 1.9.2020

We have a serious need for workflow organization at our company. We still have a lot to go as far as set-up of every section, but once we are done it will make our company a well-oiled machine.

This software is a great price with an amazing amount of features. It is completely customize-able for any industry and fairly easy to use.

The set up is time consuming and tedious. Most things are fairly intuitive, but there is quite a bit that you really need to dig into. And although the fact that it is customize-able is good -- it takes A LOT of time and energy to really get into it and make it function properly.

BUT the good news is that the Apptivo chat function is always available and easy to use. The staff are incredibly helpful and patient, and I have never had a bad experience using it (and I've used it a lot)! They have been here every step of the way during set up and been a necessary asset.

Zoho CRM und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apptivo

Apptivo is a better price than all the other competition with equal or better features. I have used zoho one (the entire suite), salesforce and other products at previous jobs and Apptivo is easily the best.
Andi
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Great CRM Program

Bewertet am 29.7.2020

I love Apptivo, it's perfect for what we need.

I love Apptivo, it's perfect for what we need.

We recently upgraded to Apptivo after testing out and demo'ing numerous products. Apptivo not only matched our budget, but it had ALL of the features that we needed it! I highly recommend the Apptivo team.

There are a few areas where we are having to manually enter the information from our old systems into the new system. The invoices didn't integrate properly and you have to manually get your past appointments on your calendar.

Zoho CRM und HubSpot CRM

Warum Apptivo gewählt wurde

I wanted a product that had 24-7 support and Zoho would not offer that unless I paid anually

Zoho CRM

Pricing and support
Olivier
Olivier
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Great experience

Bewertet am 20.2.2019

We are a small & medium company located in Europe with subsidiaries in US and Asia. We were looking for a provider which could (1) allow each subsidiary to view each other's customers (to increase the lead generation); (2) enable us to standardize our data (previously we were entering data into Excel without proper format); (3) facilitate data analysis and (4) enable us to streamline and automatize as much as possible the process from price offer to invoicing.
After extensive research, we selected Apptivo for our CRM solution. Having to deal with lots of lists of companies from different countries, dealing with multiple currencies, it was not easy to find a CRM which is easy to use, affordable and yet can meet our demand. We have been using Apptivo for one year now and we are very happy with our choice. It was a necessary step to professionalize our business process.
There is probably much more we can do with the application which we haven't explore yet. We are now using CRM, HR, Suppliers, items and Invoicing app within Apptivo.

Easy to use, flexible, great value for money, great support (very friendly and quick), easy to import/export your data back into Excel.

We found a few small glitches (no space between "Mr." and "Name" when exporting the fields; or one functionality in invoicing did not work), but the support team was very quick in fixing those.

Hi Olivier!
First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. I am very glad to read that our support team provided great service. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to [email protected].
Thanks again!

Heath
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Designed for us

Bewertet am 26.7.2021

We needed a CRM system that really could be bespoke to our unique needs as an organisation. Having outgrown our previous CRM when it wasn't able to be flexible enough to grow with us, we needed to ensure that not only could be track engagements, manage contacts, track event participation -- as well as set up considerable amount of event triggers for email notifications and much more. The Apptivo team really never said "No, we can't do that". It was always a case of let's go away, see what we can do, and they came back with a solution. Very impressed with the support we received from Apptivo.

Apptivio was already a full-featured product when we identified it as a suitable replacement for our existing CRM system, which we'd outgrown as an organisation. The ability to further customise it to our specific needs, through the support of their friendly, professional services team, guaranteed that it would tick all of our boxes. We're still finding new things to use Apptivo for, and it's great to have all of these features in one product which integrates with our Office suite.

We heavily customised what the product is capable of, syncing it with our Xero accounting package as well as Office 365. This took considerable effort on the part of Apptivo's support teams -- not a complaint by any means though.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apptivo

The incredible amount of features and capabilities present within the Apptivo ecosystem as well as the ability to really make it our own.
Taha
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Unleashing Business Potential with Apptivo

Bewertet am 19.4.2023

The overall experience with Apptivo has been exceptional. The platform's comprehensive range of tools and features, along with its ease of use, has made it an invaluable resource for businesses of all sizes.

Apptivo is a highly versatile and user-friendly CRM system that offers a comprehensive suite of tools to manage sales, marketing, and customer relationships.

This review is focused on Apptivo; however, it is worth mentioning that, in comparison, Sendinblue has certain limitations. Sendinblue is primarily an email marketing platform, and its CRM capabilities may not be as robust or feature-rich as Apptivo's.

Bryan
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Who Provides GREAT "Chat" Support?

Bewertet am 22.9.2019

Replaced ACT Contact Management System to provide realtime access to critical data to make decisions and deliver breakthrough support to our customers and vendors.

Apptivo does! Although it's rare that I've had to use Apptivo "Chat" Support. Today, was another example where Naresh went above and beyond to get a Supervisor to fix an important Account Set-up. On a prior Chat call, Apptivo suggested a remote session where the representative quickly identified the Advanced Capabilities required to import a complex database. My company does not sell or represent Apptivo although we are in the enterprise software integration industry. Apptivo sets a new standard of excellence in support that organizations small and large can depend.

Additional pre-built integrations are time savers and Apptivo has more work to do in this area. Professionally, I'd rather have a solid framework of broad core features that is competitively priced than can be used by everyone in the company.

Zoho CRM , Act! und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Apptivo gewählt wurde

Increased functionality, better support and lower cost.

Act!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apptivo

Increased functionality, better support and lower cost.
Lloyd
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Apptivo for Sales Forecasting

Bewertet am 10.11.2020

We are software start up and needed a CRM to manage Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and track project implementation. Apptivo does all this. And if it does not do exactly what you want OOTB, Kamala and her team will customise it for you. The implementation support and customisation folks were easy to work with and understood our requirements. I was very impressed at the level of engagement and enthusiasm to get Apptivo customised to how we needed it to be.

Apptivo is very easy to use, and integrates seamlessly to other apps. The ability to customise to suit our specific needs was a big plus in our purchasing decision. I have used a few of the other CRM solutions, and find Apptivo one of the best CRMs for sales forecasting and pipeline management.

Would be good to Click on the name and the Opportunity or Contact would open up. But to view an Opportunity or Contact, you have to move the mouse to the right hand side and click on the 3 Dots (Actions). I find this a little annoying.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apptivo

Very well demonstrated to us, understood our needs, easy to deal with and well priced
Brett
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If you need something customized to your business it doesn't get better!

Bewertet am 17.1.2021

This company is fantastic and a complete joy to work with. Very courteous and fast to correct issues as they arrive. Communication was fantastic.

The company does everything in their power to personalize your experience for your needs instead of trying to force your needs into their locked system. Very customizable and if they can't do what you need they will do what they can to implement it later.

A bit slow on page changes, updates, and downloads. They need a more robust system and servers.

Warum Apptivo gewählt wurde

Dataforma was way too expensive and not very customizable. After 5 years they were still not able to implement most of our requests and needs that we were told in the beginning that they would work to roll-out.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apptivo

They were the most customizable and affordable. The only other companies that were as customizable were way more expensive.
Daniel
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Feature Rich

Bewertet am 7.5.2021

Custom Training has been a journey taking us through implementation to make it most successful.

so versatile and easy to customize... we can change/update everything by ourselves.

I have not yet found something I do not like!

ASP.NET Zero

Warum Apptivo gewählt wurde

We needed a CRM thad does not require a server and is remote friendly.

Rev.io

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Apptivo

more versatile and more apps that cover the full business.
Lori
  • Branche: Forschung

Great Product

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Overall, this product has streamlined and simplified the way we do business, contact our clients, and regulate their access to data.

Apptivo CRM is very user friendly. It is also very flexible so it can suit your business the way you do business

If I feel like there is something missing, I can report it to Apptivo and they usually put it in their pipeline and add it to the software.

Lindsay
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Potential to be great, but missing the mark in critical areas

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

It is user friendly from the aspect of moving around and customizing fields. The import function was also nice to bring in data from old CRM.
the chat feature is nice to ask a question and they are quick to respond
the price is affordable

It does not truly integrate with O365 to be fully functional. it syncs calendar events and thats all. so all the tasks assigned, you have to manage from the app not your O365 suite. This is NOT efficient. the sales team provided incorrect info on this capability. This feature should be part of your trial so I would have known this product may not be the best fit!

The standard sales conversion is not automatically available, you have to customize it. Reporting has errors and gives "not enough data" and no one can seem to figure out why. if I can't get data, this app is again not efficient.

Michele
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Apptivo CRM

Bewertet am 8.3.2023

We have had an overall positive experience with Apptivo. We have been able to capture information we were not able to have in our last CRM, and also streamline workflows with dashboards and automated reporting.

Ease of use and customer service. It is very convenient to be in Apptivo and be able to pull up a chat with support real-time, with the ability to attach screenshots, and even have the support representative start a screen share to further investigate issues. If the representative is not able to answer my question, they create a ticket on my behalf for the team to follow up on.

The inability to report on fields that live in different apps. This was a key feature we had noted when looking at CRMs and the expectation was that this functionality was 6 - 12 months away in Apptivo, however 3+years later it still does not exist.

Gregory

I have utilized several CRM solutions and the Apptivo CRM solution is a great solution for...

Bewertet am 1.5.2018

Apptivo CRM is easy to use, and makes available lots of functionality to pick and choose from when building a customized solution. Apptivo's customer support is excellent, responsive, helpful and does a great job supporting me when I need help.

For non-technical users, modifying the screens to build a customized app, can be a challenge. However, Apptivo customer service is ready to jump in and help when needed. Customer support is accomplished via chat window, which can be tedious. However, Apptivo makes available voice support when requested. And, they provide lots of You-Tube based videos to demonstrate how to modify functionality.

Regards,
Team ApptivoThank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.

Herman
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Apptivo, the best solution for any business

Bewertet am 18.9.2023

Step-by-step we are implementing Apptivo in our business processes where possible and sofar I haven't seen a thing that is not possible.

The fact that I can add and delete fields and have full control over the attributes of any field. Conversions to the next step is amazing, however, this options needs a few more possibilities.The fact that it integrates with Xero is very good and your staff today gave me possible solutions to sync with more than 1 Xero, which is great.

It is an online solution and we are dependent on the internet and overseas cables. This makes is sometimes a slow solution. The receiving email functionality is not great and we will continue using Outlook. The sending email functionality is great.

David
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Custom Built For Our Specific Needs

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

I love that we are able to add apps as they are needed and our company continues to grow. As someone who does not have a technical systems background, it's great that the Apptivo team was able to work with us and we were able to ultimately get what we wanted.

Technical support during the build was frustrating at times due to the time difference and bad connections on calls made communicating difficult at times but overall the Apptivo team did a great job addressing our needs and were patient with us when our focus was diverted to other things.

HubSpot CRM

Reviews and cost
Sean
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I like Apptivo, but have found it to have lots of glitches and is very slow at times

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

Apptivo helps to keep my partner and I organized. We particularly use the email and notes function. We are a builder, so everything is organized around projects. The scheduling program is terrible, by the way.

The concept of the software is great... it is very integrated and it seems like the owners are always trying to improve the program.

The problems are the number of glitches experienced; the difficulty in getting issues resolved; the fact that the program can be very slow to respond. Right now, for instance, when I click on an email sometimes it opens up and sometimes it doesn't. Not sure what is causing this, but it is extremely frustrating and inefficient. I tend to do things in Google. I am seriously considering abandoning Apptivo.

Antwort von Apptivo

Thank you very much for your review! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.

Tom
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great CRM Software

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

I have now used Apptivo with two businesses and find it highly functional and easy to adopt.

Easy to set up, understand and customize.

Takes some e-learning to customize properly but it is easy to accomplish

Hello Tom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you find Apptivo fairly easy to use and valuable. We exist because of customers like you! Again, thank you so much!

Ashton
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The interface, functionality and configurability of Apptivo CRM is superb.

Bewertet am 30.4.2017

Quick setup, compartmentalized functionality so we can add features as we go along, and of course the ability to track our contacts, customers, and sales. This makes it not just a CRM system, but also an invoice and accounting system and reporting tool. At its price point, its features and full support, it is hard to beat.

The heuristics of the interface provides the user with an natural environment to learn and work within. It's configurability is superb and it's modular functionality provides the right amount of compartmentalization that allows the user to focus on just the features the need. This enhances navigation and the user's learning curve. On top of all this, Apptivo provides top notch support, even through the trial phases of their product. Their support representatives are online 24/7, and in one instance, Mani provided me an upgrade and customization for my particular application. With such competent and helpful free product support, I have total confidence in our companies ability to roll out a great implementation of CRM. All of the features we desire are available on a mobile platform, so we really couldn't ask for much more.

A few minor quibbles, none functionally inhibiting. In creating views the product automatically alphabetized them and I would have preferred to display them in a custom order. Between Apps, which are really views, their is not a 2-way synchronization of fields, only a one-way push is offered. The product keeps a history of all changes, so we have yet to notice weeknesses in how user accounts are handled.