• Funktionen
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Quality without air

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

I was struggling to get quality leads in the Indian circuit, the only tool that I found useful was Lusha which came with an Impressive success rate but they also fed me air sometimes and that was a hit that I took to my pocket. Lead411 came as a savior to me with their tool. They have a chrome extension called by the same name and the quality of leads that you get using this tool is truly pure gold. 80% of the cases are where I manage to find the latest direct dials and the professional Email Addresses, they have a great penetration into the Indian Ecosystem. And the best part is they come at a price that's half of the next best tool in my opinion(Lusha). I have been happily using this tool and am reaping rewards riding on the quality that they provide you with. I don't deal in the international market and hence don't have my say on it but if anybody wants a tool that solves the lead gen problem for the Indian market, it's a must try tool. Give it a shot and you won't regret it

Sometimes they might come up with the direct dials of people having similar name to the prospect.

Joe E.

Best Prospecting Tool for the Money

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

I build prospecting lists, find KDM, create SF accounts with a click of a button - the productivity gains are immense.

The updates are easy to navigate and do not affect productivity which is key when time is our most precious commodity as a salesman. The integration into salesforce is flawless and variable. I navigate to a website and if the company is in the Lead411 database it will ask if I would like to create a SF account. Lead411 will search my SF accounts and will only create a new account if there isn't one there.

Building lists is easy, verifying KDM is easy and it also has MOBILE numbers which is awesome for the aggressive salesman.

I highly recommend this awesome product.

The information is at times inaccurate, KDM's may be old and no longer employed, phone numbers are very occasionally incorrect. Before sending out a blast email it would be wise to run the emails through a secondary verification tool.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great segmentation with data quality concerns

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

Lead411 does provide actionable information at times, but overall does not match the initial list that I look for.

Best part about the Lead411 platform is that you are able to get a great list of prospects based on what you have filtered.

The worst part about the Lead411 platform is that it does not seem that the information on the platform is always up to date or accurate.

Brad B.

Incredible Source for Building Lists

Bewertet am 11.2.2019

We've been working with Lead411 for years and it has been an incredible relationship. They're friendly, responsive, helpful, and really care about your success. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Incredible source for building email lists and helping sales teams find contact info with their plugin.

The plugin used to asked you to log in every time every time you went to a new person on linkedin. That's it. No downsides outside of that.

• Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Useful database but needs to update contacts' email addresses more frequently

Bewertet am 14.7.2018

Lead411's database has many search options to filter through companies and contacts and customer service is typically prompt.

Lead411's database adds contacts frequently, but does not review them for quality often enough. I find at least two email addresses incorrect in the system on a daily basis, more so after a merger.

Susan K.

Excellent

Bewertet am 13.2.2018

Unlimited downloads with Enterprise subsciption. Many different search parameters and filters. Contacts are added continuously. Good support

Issues with Excel and csv exporting. Zip code not formatting. Large files not compatible with Zoho limits.

David S.
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Good Value, Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

I love how easy it was to get leads and how quickly the search works

The limitations make it tough to use sometimes because some months you need hundreds of leads and other months, thousands. I wish there was no limit and you only paid for whether you need to unlock all emails, all phone numbers, linkedin, etc etc. I'm still happy with it though!

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Solid lead gen tool with good quality data and records

Bewertet am 7.12.2018

Reconciling outdated data, specifically email address and direct dials, for qualified records in our CRM system.

Platform is very clean and easy to use. Search is straightforward and Lead411 offers many CRM integrations that significantly cut down on import time and help keep data clean.

Support appears to be available at all times via chat, but isn't really the case, and then response time is slow - more smoke and mirrors on that end.

Antwort von Lead411 Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your review, we value your feedback. Although we try to automate our chat to answer your questions quickly without having to speak to a representative, we know that not all questions can be answered this way. You can always call our support line at 877.673.1022 option 2 or email us at [email protected]

• Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Pocketknife of Utilities

Bewertet am 23.4.2019

Very much as the title of this review, like a pocketknife, this is a useful software to have on hand. It was easy to install, navigate. You can generate your list of data in a short period of time. It gave us a nice set of data to do a comparison.

What I like most is it give you the ability to create list of contacts for a specific markets. It is able to hone on on details and bring them to you in a very useful set of data. This is very good for marketing leads. It can also provide a good contact source for personnel...for recruiting.

I could not find much to dislike. I found more of an oddity On a generated list, every once in a while you come across contacts that appear to be non existent. I looked into this, but found that the contact had moved on or pursued a different avenue.People tend to do that, so it is not any fault of the software.

• Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A bit complicated for my taste

Bewertet am 23.9.2018

Maybe Lead411 is a great tool but I wasn't able to explore it to its fullest.

I liked that is has many search options for you to search contacts and companies but I couldn't figure out all functions since not a tech guy.

This tool works for only some countries which was a problem for me and it was way too complicated for me even with the guides and tutorials.