Maximizer CRM

All-inclusive, einfach zu bedienende CRM-Software zu einem einfachen Preis.

Sortieren nach

Michael
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Liked it but switched to SalesForce

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

It worked and then we switched to SalesForce.

At the time, Maximizer was very easy to use. I downloaded updates on my phone.

It was limited in capacity - this was a while ago,

Hello Michael,

We're so happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your experience with Maximizer. Our product is continuously evolving and we've added many new features over the past year.

If you would like we would love to demo our new product - feel free to contact [email protected]

Adrian

Maximizer CRM for Financial Advisors

Bewertet am 28.10.2022

Client relationships are the heart of our business. Maximizer makes the managing of these relationships easy and limits things "falling through the cracks".

Once we had imported our current clients, Maximizer was incredibly easy to use. It's well laid out, and its simplicity belies an underlying ability to do complex things. I love the fact that it integrates really well with the Microsoft Office suite of programs.

I can't think of a true "con" for Maximizer. It's always being updated and features added so it's never stale.

Hi Adrian,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive Maximizer experience with us! We're so happy to hear that we've helped make managing client relationships easier for you and reduce the amount of missed opportunities.

Looking forward to helping your organization continue to thrive!

Pia
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Not the product I was looking for.

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

Customer support is satisfactory. They are responsive and patient to solve your problems.

The product did not meet my expectations. Insufficient functionality for sales management-customer acquisition that I need.

Hi Pia H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Maximizer hasn't met your expectations.

Please do reach out [email protected] if we can assist further.

Sue Lynn
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Incredible CRM!

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

Over the last few decades it has help improve my career because of the tracking and flexibility of the design. I couldn't recommend a better CRM.

The best feature is that you can design it to work best for your field, the user defined fields are very important in a specialty or unique business.

I don't have anything bad to say, I've been using this software for over 20 years! it's awesome!

Hi Sue Lynn,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with Maximizer over the past 20 years!

We're so happy that our fully customizable fields have made it easy for Maximizer to fit in with your business process.

Looking forward to helping your organization continue to thrive for many more years.

Brian
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Long Time Maximizer User

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

I have looked at many different programs but Maximizer keeps winning the discussion for continued use. I have been using the program for 30 years now.

The easy interface is very intuitive and the integration with Microsoft Word and Outlookis flawless.

I wish that Maximizer had a better interface to use Outlook directly from the program

Dynamics 365

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Maximizer CRM

Maximizer is way easier to integrate into a daily routine. It does everything I need to keep up to date information on my clients.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review and being a Maximizer customer for the last 30 years.

At Maximizer, we continuously strive to serve you better, and we have several new updates and features coming up soon.

Looking forward to continuing to work with you for many more years!

Maximizer Team

Javier
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Clunky, undeveloped; Not useful

Bewertet am 21.5.2021

It was not a good experience. Nothing was as advertised, from the user experience to the security of purchase. The address book was not able to be converted from the Leads module and the maps feature wasn’t able to connect from Leads. The mobile version has a lot of bugs and isn’t very functional. They have a tutorial, yet aren’t proactive in distributing it to new users. Their focus is on sales. And it’s not a very salable product in my opinion.

The worst aspect of this company is that they aren’t risk free. If you purchase a year software and decide after a few weeks it simply isn’t for your company, there are no refunds. I had to initiate a chargeback with my bank after being told that “unfortunately, due to the terms and conditions...”
No customer wants to hear that. They tried to bully me into keeping their software. There are far too many options in 2021 for CRM to be forced into one, especially one so difficult to use. When I asked about a feature that I needed, I was told, “Perhaps later this year...”
Not what I need if I’m paying good money for a software. Their sales VP wouldn’t call me when I requested a call after being denied a refund.
When I went through their main website again after my experience with Maximizer, I noticed that everything they advertise is not in line with the product they put out. They say that there’s a free trial available. Not the truth. Any company who can’t be trusted to keep their word on something so simple isn’t reputable.

The sales team was excellent. Some features work well, but no better than free versions of other softwares.

This maybe would have been a good CRM in say, 1999. It’s antiquated and didn’t serve the needs of my business. I used well-known CRM previously and didn’t find Maximizer to be better than the free version of that one. There was a disconnect in usage that wasn’t able to be overcome by myself or my employees in several weeks of trials.

Salesforce Sales Cloud, Keap und Podio

Warum Maximizer CRM gewählt wurde

Thought it would be an improvement.

Zuvor genutzte Software

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Maximizer CRM

The sales team was consistent in keeping contact.
Ray
  • Branche: Immobilien

Ray's Review

Bewertet am 25.10.2022

There are too many problems it solves to list, but suffice it to say, I could not run my business without a CRM and a Case Management system which Maximizer does very well!

The best part has always been the comprehensiveness of the product, how modules fit together, combined with Mail Integration. These have always been key for me. It's easy to use for the most part if you enjoy technology and when you need them, support is very close and very good.

The price is high in my mind. I enjoyed stand alone because I was more in control of my expenses. I could keep a version running until I had to upgrade. I don't like the never ending cost and in truth, it has caused me to begin looking for alternatives.

Hi Ray,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive Maximizer experience. We're happy that you've found our product easy to use.

We certainly value your business and hope to retain you as a client. Still, we also believe in the value of our product and try to add the most value for our customers by reinvesting back into Maximizer and its processes. We hope you appreciate the value of our service in terms of customer experience, user interface, and product features.

We hope to continue to serve you and help your organization thrive.

Ryan

HMECU - Maximizer CRM Review

Bewertet am 14.10.2022

It's been fantastic. I don't know how our department functioned without the use of a CRM system but very grateful we are able to utilize Maximizer as it makes tracking things so much easier.

I love the ease of use - very simple to train a new employee on how it functions in our day to day tasks. It's critical to our success that we have notes and data available quickly and Maximizer ticks all the boxes. The company is extremely pleased with the purchase thus far.

I feel like the Administration tab could be a bit more user friendly. Had some trouble starting out but the videos on the Youtube channel were helpful. Just time consuming to explain to another member of the team.

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you and your team find Maximizer easy to use and train new team members on.

Looking forward to helping your organization continue to thrive!

Sandi

Using for 20+ years!

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

The ability to see and share data is key and the live version allows it to be always up to date

The time zone for customer service is sometimes and issue because we are on the east coast. I also feel there is so much more we can be doing, but we don't know what we don't know.

Hello Sandi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and for being a Maximizer customer for over 20 years! We're delighted to hear that our shared address book functionality allows you to see and share key data.

Please reach out to our support team at [email protected] The team can help find a solution for the issues relating to time zones and ensure that you are getting the most out of Maximizer.

We look forward to continuing to work with you for many more years.

JOE
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Always breaking down; constant problems and issues

Bewertet am 20.7.2021

Really tremendously disappointing. Little problems tend to be solved within 3 days but problems come monthly and there are constant problems and issues. Bigger problems have never been solved. Functionality sounds great but doesn't work in reality. I am stuck though so I have to keep fighting with them for repairs.

If it worked in reality there are some great potential management features - however it constantly breaks down - something as simple as recording birthdates creates ridiculous and tremendous issues. It just doesn't work well - I don't recommend it - once you are over to it you are stuck and although I have requested constant repair to some of the bigger issues nothing has been done.

At this stage it is just an expensive contact manger and note taking system - not much else works... Right now the system functionality is again down for me and it won't sync with my calendars that do work correctly like Calendly...

Adam

Good Update from Past CRM

Bewertet am 27.7.2022

We switched from Goldmine because of the extreme limitations we were finding with ongoing support and updates. We have been pleasantly surprised with maximizer, but still feel as though there are opportunities for improvement.

The interface is intuitive and allows for easy access to information that is needed to confidently engage a client across all team members.

It would be nice to include some type of gant chart to help track projects that are not sales-based.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Maximizer CRM gewählt wurde

Maximizer was a better fit for our size of staff.

Zuvor genutzte Software

GoldMine Premium Edition

Hello Adam,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you Maximizer easy to use and intuitive.

I have shared your feedback directly with our Product Manager to address these challenges. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process.

Kathy-Rae
  • Branche: Bau

Maximizer user since the early 90's

Bewertet am 7.7.2021

The latest feature that I love is the relation manager it could be a little easier to use. For example I refer customers to service providers that I have in our database. The feature allows me to link that customer with the service providers that we have referred. I can then follow up with the provider to see if they heard from the customer and to make them realize that I'm tracking the precious leads that I send to them.

Maximizer has been my right arm since the early 90's. Our company has grown with Maximizer and watched the software evolve into a very powerful tool. The ability to organize all your customers in one program and to have the mobile ability to bring customer files up on our smart phone is incredible. It makes the customer feel important as you have all the details at your finger tips about their likes and dislikes. Many customers will comment that they can't believe I remembered one detail or another...I don't have the heart to tell them I have it all documented in my Maximizer program.

The addition of the campaign management is a critical feature but is very difficult to use. It is fabulous to have this in Maximizer but it is not as easy to use as some of the others such as Constant Contact. The integration of and the statistics are very important to see what customers are clicking on within your email broadcast. Increasing the ability to make adding graphics and enhancing the viewing pleasure of the customer would be very helpful.

Zoho Connect, Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Maximizer CRM

I had not upgraded my software with Maximizer for several years and did not realize all the fabulous new features that had been added. Probably my biggest stumbling block was at the time my company relied upon the ability to have the integration with QuickBooks. I did not want to go to the online version of QB to have this integration. Our company moved away from needing this feature but now that we are doing more online sales I think it would be instrumental. Although I have heard that the online version of QB is not a good idea. Wish there was a way to integrate the online version of Max with the desktop version of QB.
Josh
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Robust, but lacking integration

Bewertet am 11.7.2017

It really is a solid CRM, and did well keeping the entire company apprised of the situation. It handles B2B and B2C with ease, and made it very easy to keep tabs on our clients. If it integrated with other critical apps, automated marketing tasks, and had a stronger customer service tool, we'd still be using it today.

I really liked the User definable setup, and the hierarchy between contacts and companies. I also liked how every user defined value got it's own view in SQL, so it was very easy to extract data into other systems using the database. It's very familiar to office users, and performed really well, even with 90,000 contacts/companies in it. It's a solid CRM, as long as that's all you need.

It didn't integrate well with other applications. We use Google Apps, and Quickbooks, which are pretty common. But it wouldn't integrate with either, and was going to cost in order to write each integration. The customer service case manager was minimalist, so it was simple to use, but didn't allow for a conversation to happen (eg I couldn't tell how much back and forth happened during a customer service case, or if the customer had updated information on the case). The email generation tool was primitive, and only allowed for basic, ugly html. Any advanced formatting, or click tracking common to things like MailChimp weren't available. There wasn't any marketing automation to speak of, and there wasn't any automated lead scoring. Everything had to be done by hand, and unfortunately humans aren't reliable.

Craig
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

CRM - A need, not a want!

Bewertet am 13.7.2021

We were looking to consolidate our customers into one central location to understand our marketplace better, focus on their needs and wants, which would be accessible to the whole sales team. To turn data into high value information by tracking the opportunities the business attracts and managing prospect’s expectations to convert more opportunities into wins. We can now see in real time how all of our opportunities are progressing. We also have automated reports in our Dashboard module showing the business’s sales performance and pipeline, which allows us to focus on each individual opportunity without any being left unnurtured. We have now linked our CRM with Mailchimp to allow for focused marketing campaigns based on the data we add to the Address Book. We now have a clear sales process that can be tracked with clear ‘what’s next’ actions to implement.

We needed a solution to move away from paper / spreadsheets for our customer database and whilst all CRM packages do this Maximizer gave us the bespoke nature to take control and not have an out of the box solution. The opportunity module is by far my favourite feature as now I can provide the Board with snapshots of our entire pipeline, weighted or not, which sector / products and track each opportunity on their own merits and assign the time and resources to achievable projects.

Very busy main screen for some users and dashboard is a tad frustrating sometimes, Insights would be nice but that feature is too expensive.

• Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wouldn't Have A Growing Business Without It

Bewertet am 6.8.2018

I believe the business is better protected. We are more effecient. We have a small team and any one of us can take a phone call from a client and within seconds understand any history to do with a client issue. It might be something very simple or complex but because I can call up notes from others on the team and access all emails between us and the client and our back office it saves a tremendous amount of time. I think it also gives the client confidence that we know what we are doing because they don't have to explain an issue all over again

It is incredibly flexible. Basic programming that comes out of the box is more than what you need because it anticipates that not all advisors operate the same way. We have used it to save ourselves hours of work and redesigned how it works with us rather than us redesigning how we work. Saving of all emails under client file along with relevant notes. Easy tracking of client service work as well as understanding staff workload issues.

Like any CRM it takes time to learn and create new work habits yes you should throw away the paper notes. Regulators expectations are moving the bar upwards. Love to see a system map starting with a contact. How do each of the tabs relate to different functions. Because of its rich customizable capabilities it can be overwhelming even for your help desk.

Mark
  • Branche: Immobilien

Maximized for small companies

Bewertet am 2.8.2018

I use Maximizer as a contact manager with category tracking of contacts. I don’t use sales leads or opportunities as I find their use to be a little cumbersome for what we do and do see the value. I use it because it’s what I’ve used for years. It has features that are valuable to me, but it would be nice to know I could integrate a second or third user to share info. However, for an add on user to share my data, I would likely go to other products due to the challenges with implementation for less tech savvy users.

The things I like most about Maximizer is the customizability and user defined fields. The ability to set up my crm to look and function exactly the way I want is superior to many other products. Also, then unlimited contacts for the subscription surpasses the value vs the more main stream cloud based crm that charge per contact.

Integrated apps don’t function seamlessly or are limited. Additionally, the custom features can be tricky to set up if you are not super familiar with the platform. I’ve been using this for 23 years and have grown with the features, but I still have issues finding ways to accomplish setup tasks. Last, at least some monthly customer service should be included with the subscription. Most other paid services provide this.

Peter
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Perspective from an almost retired user

Bewertet am 13.7.2021

The support during the transition from another CRM was exceptional. The training videos and online webinar have been most helpful in the early days of being a user. Office app integration for the most part have been trouble free.

The interface with the dealer's system (IPC) was way too slow to be of any practical use. It hung up way too often and after 3 minutes of watching the circle of doom, I used to retrieve the pertinent data directly from the manufacturer's website. A highly desirable feature that motivated me to sign up in the first place ended up being a costly proposition that added no value.

Good Overall Solution

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

Maximizer helps me simplify organizing my calendar and appointments, makes following up on tasks almost automatic, keeps all my contact info, notes, address updates and all I need to know in one easy to get to place - regardless of where I am. I find working remotely much easier using Maximizer. My staff loves it because they have instant access to all my client notes to help them in their jobs.

Maximizer has everything I require to easily organize my client relationships without being cluttered up with features I don't need. It is simple, intuitive and easy to use from the beginning and the training modules are great.

The contact list search engine is awkward - it only flashes the list starting with the first 3 letters, then it disappears and you have to type in the whole name . . .

The embedded template feature is gone and is now attached to MSWord - which is an awkward connection.

Because I have secure/encrypted email with my company, with severe firewalls - Maximizer cannot link to my corporate outlook email - this is not a significant problem and I would rather have the added protection than the convenience. I can still easily save all email communication through Outlook to Maximizer.

Tom
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Maximizer and the cloud

Bewertet am 9.8.2018

As a small magazine publisher I've used Maximizer to manage ad sales, subscriptions and distribution as well as basic contact management. I expect that Maximizer is even more powerful with a larger organization.

As a former ACT user, I was originally attracted to Maximizer because of it's link at the time to Quickbooks. I stuck with it when that linkage was dropped because it offered so many other features and flexibility than what I had experienced previously. When we moved from Desktop to a Server for remote connections may patience, time and financial resources were stretched to the limit. I was initially dubious about the cloud solution, particularly concerned about reliability. However that has not been an issue. Maximizer has overdelivered. Calls for technical help have been rare.

My learning curve was a challenge (several years ago) in part because the program was so powerful. I think a wider range of tutorials and customized templates have probably improved the startup experience. A major nuisance item is the need to use Internet Explorer in order to take advantage of the link with Word templates.

John
  • Branche: Computer-Software

CESCO MAXIMIZER REVIEW

Bewertet am 7.7.2021

Good data base and records keeping ... allows instant recall of important information.

THIS IS LUDICROUS ! I really cannot believe you did this in the new version ( cloud ) vs. the old version. USER DEFINED FIELDS ... must be entered for EVERY CONTACT NAME despite the fact they generally remain the same for the ADDRESS ENTRY ! An address entry ( Company ) may have many employees and the UDF for the company remains the same IE customer / supplier / competitor etc. For every contact name you must go in and enter all of the data in UDF for each one. This is a complete time waster ! Once you make a new address entry and then enter contacts under that name, the UDF should remain there unless there is an exception. THIS IS ANNOYING TO THE ULITMATE EXTENT !!!!! Imagine entering a corporation and having to do the UDF for every person ! THE OLD VERSION DID MAINTAIN THIS INFORMATION ... This is the most disturbing time waster in the new software and I have advised our I T supplier of this many times.

Cody
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Easy To Customize

Bewertet am 21.9.2022

We didn't have any 'issues' per se, but Maximizer is just a much better platform and is way easier to manage and populate.

The fact that is so easy to customize and train people on, is great.

It could be better set up to hold sales data and display it to the user. Also the fact that the Last Name is required doesn't fit with our needs and is a bit of a pain.

Hello Cody,

First of all, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us and welcome back to Maximizer — we really value your input and flagging up areas where we can further improve.

Vanessa
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Maximizer is easy to use

Bewertet am 1.2.2022

Easy to use when you want to use it. Great way to create lists using filters so you can then create targeted emails.

I love that I can see the history of emails, phone calls, etc between a team member and a customer and pick up where they may have left off at in the sales funnel. I also like that I can save the details of their purchase and quickly refer to it when they call with a service issue.

The cost for this program is large for a small company of only 3 people. Some members do not feel it is worth the money and they do not use it to its full potential. They come from companies that used Sales force and want to continue with that program so trying to teach them this program has been tedious.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Maximizer CRM

My last business partner used Maximizer and carried it over with him. I fell in love with it.
Chrissy

Great Product to Keep Your Business Running Smoothly

Bewertet am 27.7.2022

Maximizer is a very important part of our day, we check it to see what tasks we have coming up, have completed, and what we are waiting for. It makes our day run smoothly and keeps everyone on track.

The features I like about Maximizer is that it is easy to use. There are many features that we use to keep the company running smoothly, even if someone is on holidays. You can add their tasks to yours so you know what needs to be done while they are away. The program keeps the client's files secure and easy to access when looking for a form. The customer service is wonderful and fast in helping find solutions.

There isn't much negative I can say. I don't use alot of the features, because I don't have time to just play around and see what else I could use to help with efficiency.

Hi Chrissy,

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Maximizer, we continuously strive to serve you better. Looking forward to continuing to serve you!

Maximizer Team

Paulina

Maximizer Review

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

We are able to identify opportunities and keep it at the forefront with this software. All the information we need is at our fingertips on the go.

This software is user friendly and easy to use. We have been using this software since the 1990s. We left for a short period to try something new and quickly realized that Maximizer was better than any other product out there, so we switched back. We don't use all the feature however we learn new ones all the time and try to adopt them one by one. We are able to store all information for each every client, make notes, create documents, send email and assign tasks so our service does not fall through any cracks. It real is a great CRM tool

The only thing I don't like is that if I am at a computer that is not used by me. I can't find what web address I need to login. I have to remember to email the website to myself before I leave the office

Judi
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

UPGRADING TO LIVE

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

We have been a long time Maximizer user and overall are very happy with the product and service. The live version was a good upgrade for us overall. The software provides what we need and is user friendly for non techies.

It mostly allows us to make necessary connections between patients and recipients and to find information we need quickly.

We use the notes for important medical details and it is a challenge to have to dig through the notes with the live version. The recently added 'search' bar in notes is much appreciated and we're hopeful there will be further improvements to scrolling through notes more efficiently.

The possibility of not being able to connect due to a server glitch is very scary to us since we depend on the information relative to providing medication dosage on a daily basis for a medical business. If it goes down we are virtually out of business and unable to provide urgent medical information.