VideoStudio

Video editing tool for corporates & educational institutions

Sanjeep L.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

My experience: Why I choose VideoStudio

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

My experience on using VideoStiduo is very satisfied. One of the best software for to start beginner. Every software has rooms to be improve. I am very happy with VideoStudio

I am very happy to use VideoStudio because it was very easy to learn and use apart from this, some points are mentioned below for using:
- Easy and Simple to start
- Clean and Clear GUI (well organized)
- Rich in features/function
- Flexible and cool performance

I have realized some features which would have been better if mentioned below points are updated:
- Still some effect and transitions are missing
- Crash if large file is processing
- Does not support all types of file
- If try to open existing file, it take time to open

• Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Friendly interface and easy to use.

Bewertet am 12.10.2019

In general. I still like this VideoStudio software. The visual interface is very user-friendly in operation. During the editing process, the cache file occupies relatively little hardware. Therefore, the requirements for the computer are not too harsh, so it is not necessary to use a highly configured computer.

The interface is friendly and easy to operate. Especially for novices, as long as you are using your native language, you can perform basic video editing operations according to the operator panel prompts or menu options. For relatively in-depth operations, you can do this by reading the user manual. There are master materials available.

Software installations are more or less problematic. Last time I used the 2018 version, I contacted the customer service 4 times to solve the problem.

Kelly F.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Good video editing program

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

Has a lot of editing options. Easy to use.

I couldn't find anything of note that displeased me.

Xavier S.
  • Branche: Musik
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A great video editor for the beginner

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

When I was using the software I was making videos for the first time and needed something really simple and intuitive to be able to pump out some videos and VideoStudio did that. When I needed something to feel and look more professional I switched to Davinci Resolve.

This video editor is a really good suite for beginners. I used it when I started to make videos of my performances and videos for YouTube. I found that it had everything I needed to make my videos for YouTube. It had titles, transitions and some color grading that was very basic but very good to start learning the basics of video editing. Now I use Davinci Resolve to edit my videos but thanks to VideoStudio I was able to make that jump to a more professional video editor.

One of the things that I did not like was that sometimes the videos would come out sounding not the greatest and the videos I was making needed great audio because I was playing piano in them and needed that to sound really good. It is a basic nut useful editor but the things that it has sometimes makes the production look a little cheap and basic and not like at least a little professional looking.

Damith D.
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

This software will make video editing a lot more easier

Bewertet am 13.8.2021

A thirty-day free trial is available to use the software and check whether it is what you are looking for. It is very good for video masking and audio lapping. It supports most of the graphic processors so no need of upgrading the machine.

The free trial does not contain all the features and software might be a little bit complex for a beginner to work with.

Betre M.
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Corel Video Studio has no outstanding features

Bewertet am 14.9.2019

We bought the software for the purpose of editing the output files from rendering videos. Though it did the job, no extra unique features that made the videos look special was there. The overall presentation is still very basic.

Video studio comes with all the basic tools to edit your video. Two video splicing, frame by frame edit, audio track addition and Text on Screen display. It has a title block editing tool and preset templates that makes your work easier. It accepts alot of formats, both video and audio.

The truth is that Video Studio has no outstanding features. It comes with outdated templates, nothing special that won't come on any App on Android or online video editing platform for free. The program does crash often with no help from customer service.

Manuel F.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

video Studio easy to learn.

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

very easy to learn and I recommend it to a lot of friends

videostudio is very easy to learn there are a lot of tutorials online about it and it has its own Learning Center too.

not as many free uploads and freebies as it used to have

• Branche: Chemikalien
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good intro to video editing

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

I have used VS for many years now to edit videos for home, Boy Scouts, and even some for work. I find it to be an extremely powerful entry-level tool capable of executing any visual that I have come up with for my purposes.

A lot of features are simple to use that were not even available to the home user just a few years ago. Key framing for layering multiple shots, motion, text overlays, as well as a modest selection of pre-designed functionality such as titles, music, and transition effects.

It is a little cumbersome (and in some cases impossible) to create more advanced effects, etc. But for the average user this is not an issue. Also, early on I had issues with it crashing on occasion, but this seems to have been resolved via updates.

Andrew B.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A reasonably inexpensive solution for video editing, albeit with multiple long-term glitches

Bewertet am 2.8.2021

I've used VideoStudio since around 2004. It's always been a pain, but it's always been affordable, so I've persisted. The multitude of minor irritations requiring workarounds, within all sections (capture, edit, titling, render, etc) mean I will never love this software - because it's clear they will never give it the full overhaul it clearly needs.

On a good day, with a safe combination of files and if not employing many effects or complex edits, it can be easy to edit simple clips.

This software has multiple issues that persist after so many years. It's inelegantly programmed, with new features bolted on, so things slow down rapidly with any complexity of edit or effect. There are still too many actions that cause unexpected lock-ups.

Joyce C.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Good for basic video editing

Bewertet am 23.12.2020

Easy to learn and use. I f you do not need a lot of complicated effects and transitions for video editing, this software is a good fit for you.

There are times when it suddenly crashes while you're in the middle of a project.

Ashley T.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Value for Money Video Editer

Bewertet am 27.11.2019

I have used to to make promotional videos, case studies and training videos for the various products that we own and support. We do not find a need to outsource this activity anymore. Apart from this, any changes you need can be immediately accommodated.
Apart from this, personal recreational use is very high and my family and friends are all happy with my creations.

Easy to install, Easy to use
For people who at least used Windows Movie Maker, this software is very easy to start using.

It takes some seconds to load the application, and while thats happening, the Corel Logo stays on screen and does not let you do anything else on your computer. I am not sure this is applicable to all versions

Michael J.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Worst Customer Service, Zero Product Support, Product Doesn't Work as Advertised

Bewertet am 4.5.2020

Horrible. Customer service didn't want to help. Product was faulty and never worked as advertised in several area.

Easy to Use, Functional, On Paper Looks Great

Straight off the bat of buying the Ultimate Edition I had issues with strange glitches, major drops in quality, blurry rendering. This wouldn't usually be a problem with a great customer service team to assist if it was something I was doing wrong, however, when I asked them how to fix these things, they seemed to have no clue about their own product. Asking several questions that had already been answered to draw out the time to get back to me - I ended up waiting a week with no answer on simple questions. I followed all instructions step by step and nothing seemed to work, which were all copy and paste answers such as "delete temp folders" ect. When it came to the realization the product was faulty the customer service stopped altogether. I had to ask for a refund and am still pending this coming back. If the product worked as advertised it would be great I think, however, dodginess with the product and a highly inefficient customer service team means you should steer well clear of the product.

Stephen P.
  • Branche: Kino & Film
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Is Corel VideoStudio Pro for the Pros?

Bewertet am 6.5.2020

The Software is easy to use and supports a large number of file types. The exporting process is really quick.

There for a piece of software with the name “Pro” in it, there aren’t a lot of pro features. The software is filled with basic and generic transitions along with mediocre keying plugins. The software crashes easily. The layout isn’t the best. The editing is really basic.

Bryce B.
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Perfectly Fine PC Video Editing

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

I don't have to do a lot of video editing, this was what my predecessor had used and it works just fine.

Corel VideoStudio is fairly easy to use, not to processor heavy, and let's me do the little bit of video-editing that I need to.

While I have no problem using it as a fairly proficient user of PC technology, it is a bit difficult for some of my coworkers to deal with.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Corel VideoStudio Review

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Many functions, able to edit the videos in detail and quickly with the ready-made transitions

Will hang and crash occasionally when there are other softwares open or when I upload too many videos.

Dewey B.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great for Beginners

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

Corel is off to a great start with VideoStudio, and we really hope they decide to add more video tracks in the future!

VideoStudio is great for emerging content creators that want an easy to use video editor, and even features advanced features like chroma key and VR video editing. There's also a feature (FastFlick) that automatically creates a video for you with the clips provided, although any professional video editor would stay FAR away from that feature!

VideoStudio only has ONE video track, which makes it almost useless for more advanced projects that requires multiple layers of video or graphics. Although they do provide an "overlay" track, this alone makes it pale in comparison to a more robust NLE like Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro.

Ilia T.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Does the job well

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Overall I'm very happy with the product, it's easy to learn and you can be up and running in almost no time at all.

I've had almost no experience in video editing software but thought I would try this out for fun. What I liked most was the video tutorial which got me up and running in about 30-40 mins. The features here are awesome and I can see this being used by professionals and amateurs alike.

Since I am quite new to this I didn't have much video/music content to play with. I feel like the sample content libraries within the suite could be developed further both music and video.

Steven C.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Untern. Größe: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Clunky, and just doesn't work right

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

I have found this software to be hard to use except for the most basic features. When you try to go off the beaten path and do things, like motion tracking! There is no real detailed instructions on how to use that on your own. If you are a very basic user and just wanna use their templates, it works fine, But anything beyond that all you’re doing is setting yourself up for frustration and a very long and wide learning curve that nobody has the time to spend to figure out.

Lots of features that look really cool in their sales videos, but are really hard to use in any customized way.

Much of the features are hard to use, hard to figure out, and sometimes still just don’t work. You watch a video, but they live out of state that you need to actually make it work the way you want it to..

Joshua L.
  • Branche: Militär
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great, powerful video editing software

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

I would definitely recommend it. It allowed me to make professional videos that I used for multiple platforms, and people liked.

I liked that it could do the basic video editing tasks, while also having the power to do more if I wanted to learn how to dig in and make us of what it has to offer.

It seemed to have less of a flow to its user interface, which some may find more difficult to use. Kind of like Windows versus Mac, but I didn’t mind it too much.

Maddie S.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

10/10 Software!

Bewertet am 30.1.2021

I love how easy to use VideoStudio is! Very easy to catch on when first learning how to use the software.

I have yet to find something I dislike about VideoStudio! Always a 10/10 experience!