SendGrid

Sortieren nach

Uwe
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ich würde sendrgrig jedem empfehlen

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Mit dieser Software sind wir sehr zufriedenSie erhalten einen vollständigen Bericht und können leicht feststellen, ob Ihr Kunde die E-Mail erhalten hat oder etwas schief gelaufen ist. Das ist einfach unbezahlbar.

Keine Nachteile für mein Unternehmen, daher auch die 5 Sterne bewertung

Rahul
Rahul

Most Underrated Powerful Email Marketing Tool

Bewertet am 1.5.2022

Sendgrid is a powerful email marketing tool that offers superior services to its customers. Sendgrid is a must-have tool for start-ups, eCommerce businesses, freelancers and corporates. One thing that separates Sendgrid from other email marketing tools is their scalability once our list grows. The free version of Sendgrid allows you to send 100 emails every day.

What I like most about Sendgrid is that most of the tools out there offer easy integration with Sendgrid. Some apps can even directly integrate with SendGrid without using automation software like Zapier.

Sendgrid's UI is a bit confusing and it took some time to get used to the options. The email editor lacks certain features.

ConvertKit , Moosend und Omnisend

Warum SendGrid gewählt wurde

They are very expensive and for half the price I can get all the features on Sendgrid.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

Sendgrid offers more options and subscribers on the free plan than what they offer on their paid plan.
Oscar
Oscar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best mail service provider for marketing and transactional emails.

Bewertet am 20.5.2019

I have been working with Sendgrid for more than 2 years and it really has been very helpful.

It's...

It's perfect when you need to send transactional mails, for example password recovery or notifications to users from your website. or custom marketing campaigns. You can implement on your App easily with his Full Documented API or via SMTP.

The free forever plan is perfect when you're starting a website or application and still do not have enough users. You can also easily upgrade your plan in order to get more emails monthly .

Recommended with closed eyes.

1. Have AB Testing enable.
2. Manage unsubscribe emails.
3. Easy to Integrate via API or SMTP.
4. Email Reputation indicator.
5.Full detailed report. You can see if the email it's blocked, bounced or delivered.
6. Have a Forever Free plan . (40.000 Emails in the trial period, then 100 Emails Daily forever)

Send grid interface it's a little bit confuse.

No more cons to highlight, for me it's a perfect tool.

Brevo , Mailchimp und Mailjet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

His API have a good documentation and it's easy to implement. The free forever plan . The Price it's low in comparison with the competitors.
Paul
Paul
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

After 10 years - they banned by account without notice

Bewertet am 28.3.2022

I used the service for 10 years, sending telephone call receipts and email notifications from clients sites, not had any issues, then this last year clients started complaining about receiving emails at night. I thought that was odd, turns out that Sendgrid IP address was blacklisted, very expensive to upgrade to a dedicated IP address, so put up with the multitude of issues throughout the year - then last time complained about deliverability I then suddenly got an email to say "We have reviewed your account and have determined that Twilio’s services cannot support the content and/or nature of your business. "

What an absolute JOKE, never host mission-critical email with these clowns - why suddenly an issue after 10 years! and why so careless suspend my account!

Basic SMTP - no really a lot to like in fact it's awful

SLOW support

Brevo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

because I thought Twilio would be reputable, I spend 3,000 a year at twilio, and they just cut my email off like that
Ewa
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SendGrid: Robusta Tool for Email Marketing

Bewertet am 28.4.2024

I give double thumbs up to the fact that it automates email marketing which saves time.

SendGrid had all the capabilities that enables me to automate marketing strategies even though it lack offline access.

Mohamed
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Option for Email Marketing

Bewertet am 4.1.2023

SendGrid is the best option that assembles a host of benefits in one place; its editor, analytics and reports, and particularly, its powerful feature to prioritize campaigns and increase performance let every business excels.

SendGrid is the best option to boost your business ahead or rather your marketing emails; its detailed reports on clicks, opens, subscribers and even spam lets you revise or edit your campaigns and thus increase conversion. SendGrid is best known for its editor, which lets tailor your emails according your needs, both demographic or geographic.

Actually, I become slow to recommend SendGrid due to its limited features of contact management; it does not provide many options compared to Mailchimp. I also did not like its pricing, which determines the quality of your SendGrid dashboard.

Thomas
  • Branche: Öffentliche Ordnung

Perfect for my use case

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

Our use case is simple: We need reliable deliverability of emails to up to 2,500 addresses, three times weekly, and we need to be able to track bounces, address changes, etc. easily. Sendgrid provides that service well and at an affordable price point. It also offers traditional "email marketing" services, which we do not use and cannot evaluate. For our needs, it's a solid offering.

The media center I run submits three political op-eds per week to about 1,300 newspapers in the US (and sometimes another 1,200 internationally). Sendgrid delivers those emails in a timely manner and keeps track of bounces, etc.

Setting up to use the API from a custom email address is a bit cumbersome.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

Competitive pricing, ability to send directly from our address using an API, and ability to maintain our list on our own server rather than on the service's.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

SendGrid Review

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

It is fine--we continue to use it and at the end of the day the emails get delivered. It is just not super practical or intuitive. To get the full benefits I had to get a professional guy who knows HTML to help me to design and send the emails (and I am very savvy with technology).

This software has better features than competitors and email campaigns seem to reach out to more people. the templates provided are useful.

The Challenge with this app is that every little improvement that you want to make to your process is going to cost you more money. So although it starts being cheaper than competitors, by the time you add the reporting, stats, more emails you end up paying the same or more.

Unless you pay extra you will not see the results of your email campaign, that is a big con, and you don't realize this until you have imported thousands of people and have invested a lot of hours creating your lists. Since you get a lot of free features when you first sign-in "as a trial period" by the time they remove them you are all in!

Warum SendGrid gewählt wurde

I thought Mailchimp was too expensive and someone highly recommended SendGrid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

Came highly recommended by others in my industry.
Angelica
Angelica
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

This is a must-have.

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

They have been amazing, support is fast and helpfull. I don't remember having any downtime with them ever since I joined the service.

Sendgrid has an awesome service for email marketing and transactional emails. It works 100% of the time, the support is amazing and it even gives you a free plan that will serve most people.

The price for email marketing (contacts) is a bit too high for me. It could be packed with way more interesting features. Also the editor sucks and it never sends the mail like it shows on the screen. But I do not use this feature.

Ezekiel
Ezekiel
  • Branche: Internet

SendGrid Review 2021

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

Sendgrid helped us effectively manage our cold email outreach, supplying data in a very clear way for easy understanding. Sendgrid ensured we had an IP address and got our emails always delivered.

The most impactful feature of SendGrid for our business is data analysis of using both numbers and graphs to paint a very clear picture of the project performance. It is a very powerful tool we use for sending and managing emails campaigns, especially for cold email for marketing.

The most challenging part of using Sendgrid for us was the integration and setup process but the customer support and YouTube videos were very helpful.

Mailshake

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

It was a better all-around package for what we were looking for with a tool like this.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great solution for sending compliant email campaigns

Bewertet am 6.6.2019

We wanted to send email blast campaigns and drip campaigns from Clickfunnels this was a great solution to use for our SMTP settings.

There are a few ways to take advantage of Sendgrid. Having an API to plugin to third-party apps is great or you can create a complete email campaign right in Sendgrid.

Setup can be a bit daunting if you are not familiar with mail protocols.

Mailgun

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

I had read some good reviews and looked over the website to make sure it would fit our needs.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable, high-bandwidth, and reasonably priced

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

Overall, SendGrid has been a very valuable asset for our company. Even when we are not fully using every available feature, it's never failed us at a crucial moment, and continues to be a reliable and reasonably priced solution for us.

Our help desk/support team skews more to the "client's industry specialist" side and less to the tech savant end. That being said, SendGrid continues to be simple to use tool for those that interact with it daily. Setup and further customizations have been simple, and over the course of 10 years, it has continued to prove its value with minimum service inturruptions.

Our team's only major complaint during our ensure using SendGrid was mostly when it was a less mature product. There were some shortcomings early on with the email marketing and contact management, but there has been considerable progress and improvements in almost all corners of their service and UI.

HubSpot Marketing Hub , Netcore Email API und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

Our company was VERY small and short staffed when we realized we needed a transactional/API email service. After reading reviews and comparing pricing and features, SendGrid fit our needs the best, especially the pricing packages.
Martin

API implementation is shaky and there are some 500s that you can't solve

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

After ending up on a 500 error from their server on a simple endpoint to create API keys on subusers, I made a support ticket. I had some answers at first and then the ticket stayed unanswered for 24 days, after which I went to Twitter to push them to answer me. They did answer me and told me to try using the API test tool to see if that would also produce the same 500. It did, it was now pretty clear that the error was on their side. 2 days later my ticket was simply deleted without any answer, I cannot see it in my list anymore. Despite asking them about it on Twitter again, nothing changed... I would strongly avoid Sendgrid if you're planning on using it for anything important.

If you use the most basic features of SendGrid, it will work and do what you need.

Don't use Subusers, ever! If you are a company who will need to rely on their subusers feature to provide services to your client, please don't, you're wasting your time and you're better off trying another provider that has the same type of functionality but that actually WORKS and is more simple. 500s left and right, endpoints that simply don't work, wrong documentation, ...

Campaign Monitor by Marigold und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid

Because it looked more powerful, but that's the thing, it just seems more powerful but when you use it it's actually not. I'm switching to MailGun now.
Sagi
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

High potential

Bewertet am 1.11.2021

Has high potential, very secure with 2FA, limit the amount of templates you can have in each account and overall ok

Easy to use API, advanced features, relatively friendly and very secure with 2FA foreced on you and every user in the system

Customer support can improve significantly (didn’t reply to my ticket for more than 2 months, I had to approach the sales department for making sure my ticket is reviewed)

Mckenzie
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Effective Emailing tool

Bewertet am 10.9.2021

Excellent

Excellent

We use sendgrid for our enterprise application for all purpose ranging from notification, verification and transactional information. We switched from a competitor that was burning our pockets and had a lot of issues. the pricing was a balance between our budger and our requirements and send grid just fit into the grid for us

No complaints. However the suggestion to the manufacturers would be to improvise the documentation for this product to provide more use case specific guidance to help users

Ava
Ava
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Solid option for our email marketing operations.

Bewertet am 15.4.2023

The most significant benefit my team has gained from Sendgrid is the assurance that our transactional emails and newsletters are delivered directly to our subscribers' inboxes, rather than being filtered out as spam.

I absolutely love using Sendgrid for our email marketing needs. Its intuitive and user-friendly interface makes creating and sending professional-looking emails a breeze. The email list segmentation feature, which allows us to trigger email engagement based on user behavior within our app, has had a significant impact on our overall sales conversion workflow. Additionally, Sendgrid's reporting and analytics tools have been invaluable in measuring and identifying the strengths and weaknesses of our email campaigns through real-time data metrics. Overall, Sendgrid has been a game-changer for our email marketing efforts.

Twilio's email builder is restrictive when it comes to available design options and flexibility. One area for improvement is its drag-and-drop editor, which could benefit from more advanced customization options, such as the ability to add custom HTML or CSS for greater design flexibility.

Anatoly
Anatoly
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

SendGrid offers a great transactional email API, but deliverability & support issues hold it...

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

Easy integration into our platform and deliverability metrics. Dedicated IP, if you pay for it.

We use SendGrid for transactional emails, such as welcome messages & notifications. Generally, SendGrid offers great tools to integrate emails into a variety of different application platforms and programming languages. We really like its level of detail when checking on the status of emails. Sendgrid is also free for basic transactional emails, which makes it easy to try and ensure it will work with your application. We use a third-party library called Nodemailer with Sendgrid, so switching from a different service to Sendgrid was trivial.

While the service is easy to use and offers comprehensive email activity metrics, there are a few things about it we didn't like. First, because the free tier uses shared IPs, we consistently had emails that wouldn't get delivered because of IP blocks. There were a handful of IPs that we had that experience with, and it persisted for weeks -- without any support intervention. Sendgrid must have deliverability metrics on their side as well, so I am surprised they didn't drop these IPs from their IP pool proactively. We had to upgrade to the PRO plan, which was the least expensive plan that had a dedicated IP. We also had to pay extra for 30 days of email history, you get 3 days by default. I'd love to see all these options be a-la-carte, but I get that you need to make revenue somehow, and few companies send enough emails to justify jumping to the next paid plan -- unless you NEED that deliverability guarantee that you get w/ dedicated IPs, which we did.

blake
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Used to be great but new API is both non functional and not supported at all

Bewertet am 19.9.2019

Currently we are extremely frustrated and disappointed with both the support and the product itself. I would leave tomorrow if we could.

Originally it gave us full visibility into our emails and helped us get much better tracking on who was receiving what and when. Important to know emails had been delivered as we deal with large numbers of payslips and emails for our clients.

Recently there's been a change with their new API which has been nothing short of woeful.

We've had multiple clients either having emails not sent (where did they go?) or sending emails twice because they are getting incorrect feedback that the email hasn't been sent. (delivery report being wrong).

This has been for invoices and payslips which are highly sensitive information to be missing or duplicated.

It's made us look like fools repeatedly and our clients are furious. Sendgrid literally has one function which is to send emails and it's failing to do that accurately.

The response for help in these scenarios has been non-existent at best and negligent at worst despite having been a client for over a year. We haven't had a response to urgent requests for over 4 days and our clients are furious.

• Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The best mailing solution?

Bewertet am 24.3.2023

I think, that SendGrid might be the best solution for e-mail marketing purposes or sending automated e-mails in some sort of user flow. It really speeds up the development. The desktop/mobile formats make it easy to reliably send pre-specified e-mails.

Some customizations might not be that straight forward for someone.

Brevo und Mailchimp

Warum SendGrid gewählt wurde

Too few customization options.

Brevo
Sheryl
Sheryl
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

SendGrid is one of the best EMS optimized for marketing professionals

Bewertet am 19.6.2022

SendGrid handles all of our mailing campaigns and we are very satisfied with the performance. I like the deliverability and tracking metrics provided by it.

It's been over 2 years of using Sendgrid for many things within the marketing team. The code editor allows for effective e-mail marketing campaigns. SendGrid has tons of useful e-mail templates.

SendGrid doesn't have an intuitive GUI to edit like MailChimp. To make a custom e-mail marketing campaign you must know how to code.

HubSpot Marketing Hub , GetResponse und Mailchimp

Cost and ease of use.

GetResponse und Mailchimp

Budgetary limitations

Suspended Account for no reason

Bewertet am 31.12.2018

very poor support experience

very poor support experience

it was quite easy to setup to use transactional emails and there was a free tier to start which is great for startups

the reputation of the shared IP is not really good and we still landed in spam. the biggest problem we had was that from one day to the other my account was supsended because "we were sending spam". No warning upfront, no chance to react upfront - just the information the we are suspended now. The problem: this e-mail came on a Thursday evening (out of office for me) and I reacted on Friday. The support did not answer anymore so we where off over the whole weekend cause their complience team is available only during weekdays business hours. The 24/7 chat support could not help me either. I needed to wait and we lost a lot of signups during those days off. Finally I got an example from them and could identify the problem. What I worry about is the fact that we did not get any warnings and no examples. If they would simply warned us upfront we would have solved everything right away and we would not have lost so many days without transactional emails.

so - really a very poor support experience.

Cristian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good features, worst customer support ever..

Bewertet am 7.9.2020

Works fine until it doesn't. I would search for a provider with better customer support.

It has a good set of features, not many competitors covers all the functions provided by SendGrid

The customer supports is very bad. It was quite much better before it was bought by Twilio. When you have problems with their platform suddenly stop working (we stop getting emails for 2FA, pass reset, etc in a few days and delivery rate dropped below 20%). Their support was not responsive and their only option was to pay for more dedicate ips, increase or cost by x6....and only for sending a few emails per day.

Mailgun und Mailchimp

Better reputation.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An excellent email marketing platform

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

The API is cost-effective due to its low operating expenses and lack of application development requirements. Even as a simple SMTP gateway, the API may execute a variety of tasks. These comprise distribution results and bounce information, which enable proper operation. The original enables MTA SaaS services. It is used to display messages from the service provider and to notify the public of impending announcements. It is difficult to function with an original nowadays since it could be utilized as a spam pass-through by hostile third parties. It can, however, operate safely if suitable security measures and patches are implemented on a regular basis. Using the SendGrid service liberates business owners from tasks over which they have no control.

An wonderful platform, particularly for novices. It provides free trial packages for life, 100 emails every day, and an SMTP feature that can be linked with a program. Emails can be recorded and Follow Up can be done, as well as accurate analyses through development. There are numerous benefits, and it is easy to create an HTML form to place on a landing page or your website to enroll individuals in a mailing list for a charge.

Haven't really thought about anything negative with this.

Best Transactional Email Service Out there

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

Extremely satisfied till now and have been using it for the past 4 years.

Extremely satisfied till now and have been using it for the past 4 years.

The uptime and delivery monitoring service is the best in class. No doubt large enterprises like Uber, Spotify, etc. use sendgrid for their email delivery. Additionally, its overall communication tools suite like Twilio SMS, Whatsapp business make it an all in one solution for all the communication related APIs

Probably needs a little elaborative developer documentation with respective to example code samples for a newbie.

Brevo und Mailchimp
Alois
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Product and much to expensive for what you get!

Bewertet am 4.10.2022

If you setup everything and subscribed to one of the most expensive plans you can send mails -_- thats all!

The price is not the problem but what you get is a half finished product.
In the first few months sending mails did not work at all. No error message. Nothing! We realized ofter customer complains.
There is no double optin feature at all. The best way is to use custom fields and developer who writes additional scripts to handle the customer fields.
The automation is terrible. You can only send emails after an fixed interval of 3 days. No option to change that. No option to send maisl after a click. Not even an option to delete emails in series of mails. You have to start a complete new automation. Adding just a delete button would saves hours!