OneLogin Bewertungen

OneLogin

Cloud-basiertes Identitätsmanagement und Single-Sign-on-System.

4.7/5 (45 Bewertungen)
Matthew I.
Mit Google übersetzen

Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system

Bewertet am 24.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

Pamela C.
Mit Google übersetzen

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

Bewertet am 14.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

John M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

Smart for Big Biz

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

Great security tool

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

Tawanda S.

Secure and flawless

Bewertet am 17.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The OneLogin landing page is clean and straightforward; you don't have the extra burden of remembering a multitude of passwords. This has made my life easier given that I require authentication to access up to 10 web applications. So far since roll out we have not had any issues with OneLogin; I think I can confidently say this has been one smooth experience

I like that its so flawless you don't feel its presence yet assured of security. It helps with access management as all the credentials are in one consolidated portal. IT Policy management is made much easier as access roles are managed from one central portal

Enrolling users for te first time is a little tedious but then it gets easier over time

Julie S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Makes life so much easier!

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

Mit Google übersetzen

onelogin provides a seamless SSO experience

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

SSO - single entrypoint for authentication for all SaaS services.

Multiple options for authentication, can filter by application, easy to customize for employees.

Occasionally connectivity can be slow, however this may be dependent on your location.

Emily M.
Mit Google übersetzen

All my apps in one place

Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

Autumn S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Everything under the same umbrella!

Bewertet am 2.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use OneLogin daily for work and it is very helpful to have everything in one place -- trainings, time clock, etc.

I would like if the mobile access was a little easier to navigate

Craig B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Keep all your software and apps organized with OneLogin!

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Whenever I had to change passwords, I could do it for all my applications in one convenient place

Sometimes the software would auto-log out mid use.

Gage B.

Awsome

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

One login is great to use its a fast way to clock in as t work faster

In order to use onelogin you have to make sure you are loged in to a wifi

Lauren B.

We drastically improved IT security by implementing OneLogin

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

OneLogin is was very easy to use and required almost no training once set-up.

There are few cons except the required updates are a little much.

Mit Google übersetzen

Love this single sign on system

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It's such a huge convenience to not have to sign in to a million different portals or remember different passwords

In a time where data security is under siege, it makes me nervous in some ways having one system enable my access to many systems. If OneLogin were ever hacked, that would mean trouble.

Psalm L.
Mit Google übersetzen

More than where I go to clock in

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how easy it is to access the different software. I have immediate access to check in and make benefit requests. I access our learning tool from the same home dashboard.

I wish there was a pop up feature for my check in and check out . So when i log in from lunch it is right there.

Shannon M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Simple, easy, does what you need without thinking about it!

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

This is a great way to sign on without even thinking about it. There are so many accounts, usernames, and passwords that we all have nowadays, so this is a great way to sign on to many different platforms and with many different users.

Sometimes the notifications are a bit bothersome and it's hard to turn them off - you can, but it's not an easy/good UX experience personally to me - not a fan of notifications that are always there

Nathan R.

Secure & Simple

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, we're satisfied with the security that this product gives us.

It adds a layer of security to our site and product.

Our employees don't like using it. It tends to add time to their day, rather than save it.

Mit Google übersetzen

My organization uses onelogin to allow for easy access to a number of applications we use regularly.

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's simple when everything you need to access frequently is all in one place. It's a real time-saver.

The ease of use and integration pieces make OneLogin very helpful to be able to have a homebase of any tools that we frequently access.

I'm not sure there's really anything that I dislike about this software. It's simple and user-friendly and does what it's made to do.

Kathryn W.

OneLogin - Why Didn't I Think of This

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Amazing! So convenient and a great time saver! I love that I have this portal to all work-related sites that require logins. It feels very secure as well.

Truly I have found no downside to this software. But I must be transparent in the fact that I do not pay for it (employer does)....I'm simply a user...and a happy user at that.

Kimberly S.

OneLogin

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Onelogin is a lifesaver. It keeps all the programs you need under one username altogether. It makes finding my programs for work daily so much easier. It also ensures your security by having two forms of log in.

I have no complaints about the software! I have nothing I would change.

Mit Google übersetzen

Bye bye weak repeating password

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I love this software because now I can actually create safe, secure, complicated passwords and not have to worry about remembering them.

This software has been great, but if I have to make a con it would be that occasionally it will freeze, but closing it and reopening fixes the problem and this rarely occurs

John kenneth M.
Mit Google übersetzen

This software is really really good

Bewertet am 9.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

The software is highly recommended. No regrets at all because very helpful. try this one so you yourself will be amazed.

The idea of unifying the logon is really great. It helps us a lot since we don't need to memorize a dozen of password and no need to change a lot of password.

Catherine M.

A SSO resource

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Enjoy the ability to go to one place and sign in to have access to multiple software apps.

Don't you like being able to have one place to sign in for multiple items??? I do and this is a great step forward.

Sometimes when there is a refresh it gets hung up.

6.0/10

Loving It!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We just recently purchases and are rolling out OneLogin through out company and we are thrilled about this product!

OneLogin is a fairly straight forward to configure once their awesome support gives you a run through.

OneLogin is super customizable and will help make your on boarding/off boarding super quick as it will automate a lot of the process for you.

Well so far I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program. We aren't 100% live yet but I am happy to report the in the roll out and set up we have done so far it has been very smooth.