Final Cut Pro

Video editing software with color correction capabilities

Sortieren nach

Wale
  • Branche: Internet

Perfect for beginners

Bewertet am 24.7.2022

As a content creator, this program fully satisfies my needs. Final Cut Pro lets me easily YouTube videos.

When I transitioned from Windows to macOS, Final Cut Pro was one of the first programs I installed. Being a beginner, I found it intuitive and got the hang of it in no time. With lots of tutorials available on the Internet on how to get specific things done with the software, I was never stuck, even as a beginner.

When compared with the main competition, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro is a lot cheaper, and the one-off purchase price saves one a lot of money in the long run.

Apart from the limited number of effects you get by default, there isn't much to complain about.

Luke
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Used daily for YouTube content creation for years (5+)

Bewertet am 20.9.2022

Used it daily for years. Will continue to do so.

Amazing piece of software. The sheer amount of stuff you can do on this editing software is amazing. From key-framing, to color correcting, and your regular clipping & cutting videos, it's my go-to software for video editing.

It's expensive. That's the only bad thing I have to say. I love this product.

Warum Final Cut Pro gewählt wurde

Bought a Mac, needed new software. Tried out After Effects and chose Final Cut!

VEGAS Pro und Adobe After Effects

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Final Cut Pro

I liked the interface, was much more friendly for a new user. After Effects seemed like the more "professional choice" but I liked the simplicity and 'approachable-ness' of Final Cut.
Thomas

Suped up iMovie

Bewertet am 20.2.2022

I needed something that could easily play well with all the Adobe products, and this was not it. Also I just hated the over simplistic workflow and lack of third party plug ins and effects.

It’s quick to add clips to a timeline and add transitions.

The organization of your raw files behind the scenes is a mess. Hard to find all the footage and assets. The workflow is very much like iMovie, which doesn’t seem very professional. And there is no integration with After Effects.

Mark
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Awesome Video Editor for Video Production "First-Timers"

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

Final Cut launched me into a career and I am incredibly grateful. I owe a decades worth of experience and work to the software. If you are getting into editing, and don't have experience yet with the competition, Final Cut could be a great place to start.

I make a living producing videos. I edit videos every single day. I learned on Final Cut Pro 7, and used it for more than a decade. The Final Cut Pro software is incredibly powerful, and if you get into the workflow, it can give you a skillset that you can use to create and make a living as a video editor.

I am not a fan of the non-traditional "trackless" timeline. My workflow is all based on the previous versions of Final Cut that had a more traditional timeline. I no longer use Final Cut Pro on a daily basis because of this.

Ayesha

The Ultimate Video Editor

Bewertet am 21.8.2022

It is a piece of software that is visually pleasing and has a user-friendly interface and all the pro features. We have been using it for years in our group. It has never failed me down. As an e-learning firm, we consistently generate a ton of flexible video material, which always delivers.

It fulfills every need a skilled video editor might have. It includes everything, from simple data import to advanced effects. Most of our video content is produced using green screens, and the results are consistently stunning. Numerous collaborative tools are available since this program is so widely used. It is simple to use, making it ideal for novices.

I honestly don't see any flaws with it. The cost is the only drawback in my opinion. But as I've already stated, it is unquestionably worth the investment.

Francois
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A professional product with a an interface for intermediate users

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

A great software at a very reasonable price that allows the user to develop progressively without pain and produce amazing results that are easily integrated into presentation software, movies, web platform etc.

So many amazing features!
Relatively to use compared to beginners' tools.
Very versatile
Allows the user to share on different platform and media.
Professional software for professional results vis a user friendly interface.

The cons are directly related to the pros :
amazing features ...but this can be overwhelming at first
very versatile ... you need to know what you want to do with this as it is easy to get lost

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Final Cut Pro

I was looking first and foremost for compatibility with the Mac environment
Yosef

Underrated

Bewertet am 28.8.2022

Amazing

Ease of use and clarity of features. Much less clunky than other editing software.

Sometimes the viewer is a bit slow and does have some compatibility with some formats and third party plugins.

Gentian

Quality in FCPX

Bewertet am 28.8.2022

I was fascinated by the lightness and effortless way that FCPX offers your work. The best for short films and music videos.

What I like most about FCPX Pro are its high quality at different levels of film and video making and countless output possibilities. Also, rendering is pretty fast in comparison to the concurrence. Then, Multicam editing is superb, a real masterpiece.

Its main trait, the magnetic timeline, at first it’s a little difficult to manage. And also the project’s file size increases over and over by the software’s background rendering activity.

Chris
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

critique de l'application Final cut pro

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

final cut pro ma vraiment aidé dans les début étant donné qu'il est assez simple a utilisé contrairement a d'autres

c'est dextérité avec ce logiciel rapide en exécution des taches et avec lui le montage des roches est fluide plusieurs fonctionnalités m'ont intéressé.

les fonctionnalités de final cut bien qu'excellente me prennent assez d'espace au niveau de ma mémoire de t'elle sorte que pour une petite roche monté mon disque en souffre car il se remplit rapidement ce qui fait que le rendu mets un peu de temps

Simon Mateo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Master of masters

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

It is very clear that it is without a doubt the best professional image editing program with the highest standards, so on my part I am totally satisfied with its use and versatility.

It is definitely the most professional image editing software I have used so far, with great quality and versatility.

Actually, the cost is very high, also taking into account that in the market there are already not one but several editing programs with very good standards.

Jonathan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Industry Standard Video Editing Software without needing a degree in Adobe-speak

Bewertet am 4.4.2022

I run my business with Final Cut Pro. We are a full service video content production outfit. We make video content for ads, blogs and industry leading operations - everything from social media ads and recipe videos all the way to funnel oriented sales videos and B2B conference reels.

Final Cut Pro is the canvas that allows us to create these works. It makes everything we do possible. When I first started editing video, I tried Adobe Premiere. I didn't hate it, but it seemed unnecessarily complicated.

Someone told me to try Final Cut Pro. Since then, I haven't looked back. Adobe Premiere is fine if you want to learn the Adobe ecosystem. It's also beneficial to learn so you can integrate other programs, such as AfterEffects. I learned enough about Adobe to use AfterEffects and then integrate it into Final Cut Pro. That's how much I enjoy using Final Cut Pro.

The ease of use for multiple levels of difficulty. I'm a power user. I use it daily to create productions for brands, ad agencies and content creators. After 7+ years, I'd consider myself a higher level user.

With that said, a complete novice could spend five minutes with Final Cut Pro and develop enough knowledge to put together elementary level edits.

The software can be used as lightly or as heavily as needed for any job. Everything is easy to find. Unlike Adobe Premiere, there are no ridiculously complex processes to learn before being able to operate the software. It is industry-level technology with a plug-and-play design.

Lack of support for older OSX. I currently run Catalina, because my Mac was future-proofed seven years ago. It still runs better than most mid-to-high level Windows PCs. I haven't been able to upgrade to the newer version because my machine isn't updatable past Catalina.

They can also improve the plugin installation process. Currently (not unlike other programs) you have to know how to navigate the root folder to add/subtract additional plugins. It could be easier.

VEGAS Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve und iMovie

Warum Final Cut Pro gewählt wurde

Adobe Premiere is an entirely different language. It needs to be learned and practiced in application BEFORE you can begin using the software. Final Cut Pro is intuitive and easy to learn. There's no set rules to follow or obnoxious processes to understand in order to operate the software. Adobe Premiere is powerful, but Final Cut Pro is just as powerful (if not more in some respects) without needing to "read the operation manual"

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Final Cut Pro

Ease of use, ability to scale skill-level with the software, simplistic UX with extremely powerful editing tools, expandability. Adobe Premiere is a stick shift. Good to learn and useful in some arenas, but overall unnecessarily complicated. Final Cut Pro is the smooth automatic transition that we should all be using.
Cristhian Josue
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Final Cut Pro, the ideal video editor for our social networks

Bewertet am 2.9.2021

Final Cut Pro has offered me the freedom to create great projects to upload to my youtube channel, my networks like TikTok or Instagram and sometimes has helped me to develop videos for my clients, editing in this software is simple, even in aspects such as colorization, at other times I have been limited when making bigger post-production, I recommend this software for simple projects, we can create good videos for any occasion with this program, and I think any apple user can take great advantage of it.

Final Cut Pro is a great video editor for the apple user who is only looking to make simple edits, this software can automatically trim our video to fit the dimensions of any social media. This video editor has custom overlays to adjust the design of our text and graphics.

Final Cut Pro is optimized to offer better performance on the new generation of Mac computers. So if you have one of these PC's you will be able to render your projects much faster.

In my opinion, if you are looking for a friendly video editor that allows you to make projects comfortably on your mac for any social network, final cut pro is a great option.

Final Cut Pro is expensive for the features it offers, it's a really simple video editor, and can offer us resources to make great videos for our social networks, but it's a very limited software when we want to create complex projects, for a lower price we can access video editors aimed at a more professional audience. Final Cut Pro bets on the creation of linear videos, leaving aside many functions to create a further elaborate work.

If you're a video editing professional and you are looking for software that allows you to handle all aspects of our post-production, I would recommend you to look for another video editor, because most of the time you will be very limited by the features of Final Cut Pro.

Ernesto Alfonso
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Edición simple pero con calidad de Cine

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

Es esencial para mi trabajo, no podría realizarlo sin esta herramienta, supera en procesamiento a cualquiera del mercado.

Es muy amigable, estable, veloz pues agiliza el proceso de Renderización de los videos optimizando el procesamiento.
Compatibilidad de agregar plugins de terceros que producen una calidad y riqueza impresionante de producción.

Las transiciones y efectos incluidos de fábrica son muy simples, se requiere añadir plugins extras.

Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve und iMovie

Warum Final Cut Pro gewählt wurde

Por su optimización al proceso de renderización de videos.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Final Cut Pro

Por su optimización al proceso de renderización de videos.
Cushi
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An intuitive, easy to learn PRO video editing software.

Bewertet am 25.1.2022

I use Final Cut to edit e-course videos, YouTube videos, and sometimes even videos for Facebook and Instagram. It gets the job done well. It's easy to understand and navigate. It's great for novice video editors and full-out pros. It's a great, versatile software that's really a pleasure to work with.

I love that this software is accessible. Content creation is a rapidly growing industry and Apple was insightful enough to make a high-quality video editing product that anyone can learn to master.

The worst part about this software is the stock effects. At this point, it would be better for Apple to pay creators to utilize their custom cuts, LUTs, sounds, titles, etc than to keep pretending that the pre-installed ones are of professional quality. Using the built-in effects can make videos look cheap and low quality.

VEGAS Pro, Filmora und Adobe Premiere Pro

Warum Final Cut Pro gewählt wurde

Final Cut was just soooooooooo much easier to navigate. Sooooo much easier to understand. Sooooooo much easier to figure out. As a self taught video editor, this was what really set Final Cut Pro apart from the rest.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Final Cut Pro

I chose Final Cut based on the usability. It was easier to use and understand as I've mentioned in detail above.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Final Cut Pro- the best software for wedding videographers!

Bewertet am 12.12.2021

Amazing!!

I love how easy it was to learn this software, and how fast I can get things done. Being able to color grade, upload my own luts, and basically create anything I have in mind is amazing!

The only downfall for me is that mine crashes a lot- probably because I use it so often!

Warum Final Cut Pro gewählt wurde

I was having to look up how to do everything that I was wanting, and it was talking up to much time!

The ease of using it!
Jeremy

Final Cut Pro: A Great Choice for Apple Users

Bewertet am 2.7.2022

I have extensive experience with professional video editing, and once I switched to Mac, I started to move to Final Cut Pro. It takes time to get used to its quirks, but once you memorize crucial shortcuts (the Tilde key is your friend!), you'll be handling big projects with ease.

Final Cut Pro offers almost unparalleled speed and performance for video editing, with all the bells and whistles video editors need, inside a clean and simple interface.
Plus, it's insanely cheap: $300 for life. Mac users avoid this at their peril.

Final Cut Pro's controversial features like the Magnetic Timeline take a LOT of getting used to. And there are much fewer plugins and templates than After Effects/Premiere.

VEGAS Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro und DaVinci Resolve

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Final Cut Pro

It's affordable and FAST.
Abegail
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Final Cut Rendering and Exporting Issues

Bewertet am 4.11.2021

Final Cut Pro is an easy to use beginner-friendly app. I started using this app first to get the basics of video editing in terms of the language, effects etc, after which I migrated to other platforms that did the same thing. The ease of access never measured up to that of Final Cut Pro so I ended up switching over back to Final Cut Pro. A great thing about it is that it doesn't utilize a lot of my battery percentage so I can get longevity on my battery life when using the software. I would recommend this software to a beginner in the world of video editing.

Ater fully editing my project I was ready and eager to export for use. The rendering process took almost forever to complete but I understood based on the nature of the task. After it completed rendering I left it overnight to export. When I got up to check the project it was at 27 PERCENT!!! I cancelled it and retried and it sat there for hours before it could be exported. I had to put off my presentation. I wished there was a prompt that indicated the issue that hindered exporting.

Claud

Mixed emotions

Bewertet am 2.11.2021

My overall experience with Final Cut Pro was really really nice at that time, really loved the ease of use and just generally everything about it would be highly recommended especially now in 2021, Final Cut Pro is really improving even with their latest updates! Oh my Gosh!! Am thinking of switching back to using it than using Priemere pro cause that has the error bug messages.

This software is very easy to use, once it's opened on your system everything is just there, very easy to cut, add transitions and colour grade, My best feature was using the chroma key or ultra key cause I really love filming using ta green screen and all I had to do is search "Chroma key" and drag n' drop.

this is where I've got mixed feels cause at the time of using the software back in 2015 - 2017, don't get me wrong it was a really nice software at the time but I wanted to do so much more like some really nice transitions and motion graphics or graphics, however, I felt so limited so because of that I made the switch to Adobe Premiere Pro cause it offered so much more plus that's what the pros were using, so that caused me to jump ship

Fahim Shahriar

Video Editing Made Easy!

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

This tool makes my work easy. The duration of the video is never a problem now. Just drag and drop, add and cut, use effects and transitions. Done! The video is ready for uploading . This is far the best option for editing videos. 2 words to describe it: Fast and Easy!

This software interface is very user friendly. Dragging and dropping the video on the timeline directly saves a lot of time. The effects and transitions can easily be applied to one part or the full project which makes the process very fast and smooth. The exporting options like directly uploading videos to a youtube channel directly is very helpful.

As this software is premium the best tools and plugins costs a lot of money. So the only downside is the pricing. Because of the price range a lot of my team members can not afford it. If more free tools and plugins were available then undoubtedly the users would be benefited.

David
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

All In A Day's Work

Bewertet am 13.4.2022

There are two types of video editing software. Overly simple and overly complicated. Final Cut sits bang in the middle. Fairly easy to use but with a lot of power under the hood. It allows me to quickly turn around a lot of work.

I use the caption feature extensively so that our teaching videos comply with accessibility regulations. The auto-generated captions that Google, Stream etc. produce are often wildly inaccurate, and Final Cut Pro allows me to tweak the till my heart's content. Audio editing is very good allowing me to easily take out pops and gaps. My favourite feature I the 'flow' transition which works like some kind of magic is happening.

You are rather limited in output formats and you sometimes have to jump through a few hoops to get something done, but compared to Premiere it's pretty easy to get to grips with.

Andrew

A (Final) Cut Above

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

We're using FCPX to rapidly edit and create media for clients. Using that on our new M1 Macs has sped up our editing process and the magnetic timeline only helps with that. Great work Apple.

As with all Apple software, it's intuitive. Things are where they should be and although there's a steep curve to adapt to it, it's quickly overcome.

It looks complex. Adobe software comes with a lot of guidance, FCPX doesn't seem to have that, I felt thrown in at the deep end.

Adobe Premiere Pro und DaVinci Resolve

Warum Final Cut Pro gewählt wurde

Using Apple hardware, FCPX had better performance.

Integrates well with Apple products
Carlos
  • Branche: Import und Export
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best video editor, no discussion.

Bewertet am 1.11.2021

Fantastic, creating content in Final Cut is something I really enjoy, although my first passion is photography, video creation also occupies an important place in my life, and with this software that passion becomes even more interesting.

Let's start by emphasizing that it's an Apple product, and like everything from Apple, it's perfectly developed, design and integrated into the ecosystem.
The editing functions are so many, the effects and transitions are beautiful and useful, and, although I don't consider it easy to use, I don't consider it difficult either, with some practice you learn to use it and it becomes very fun to create audiovisual content there.
Finally, the rendering speed is lightning fast, the fastest of all video editing programs.

Absolutely nothing, and I'm being totally neutral.

Nikolay
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Apple's Finest

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

For quick projects Final Cut Pro is amazing. For very heavy editing, you need plugins and other external resources in order to get the final result you may need.

What I like the most is the ease of use, very intuitive. It can be used by beginners as well as experienced video editors. The possibility to add tons of plugins with effects, visual overhaul, text, and audio plugins is endless, making Final Cut Pro really cheap and worth the money. I love that it is version based, and you don't have to be subscribed in order to use it. The rendering is mostly extremely fast.

The out-of-the-box effects are very limited, and you need to either create your own or use third-party plugins. Also, importing HDR videos from iPhone makes the project look so bright, it takes quite some time to figure out why and how to fix it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Final Cut Pro

Easy to use, cheaper, and very intuitive. Extremely quick rendering.

Best video editor for Mac

Bewertet am 10.7.2022

When I am using my Mac, I do love how seamlessly it integrates with my machine. Also, it's extremely user friendly. After just a few minutes of clicking around a novice user will be able to produce quality videos for a number of different platforms. Everything is extremely easy to locate within the program itself and seems intuitive to the user.

While it is extremely easy to learn, it's simplicity can have drawbacks. Some of the more complex functions and actions found in Premiere are missing from Final Cut. However, for a novice to mid range user (especially one using any type of Mac product) Final Cut is the clear winner of the two.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Final Cut Pro

I still use Premiere on my PC, however for my work laptop I was provided a Macbook. On my Macbook I prefer Final Cut (especially on smaller quick projects).
Craig
  • Branche: Versicherung

Final Cut Pro is Perfect for Beginners

Bewertet am 31.12.2021

This software has satisfied our needs ten-fold. We’ve created dozens of microlearnings using it and other smaller videos. It’s easy to use/beginner friendly but also powerful enough to do some really cool stuff.

Ease of use. Previously, I have only used iMovie. All of a sudden I was asked to produce microlearnings for our new LMS and Final Cut Pro was the software chosen. I felt at home immediately. I get better and better each month and I owe that to the layout and accessibility of the software itself.

I have no qualms for the software at all. If anything, I want to take the next step with my video editing skills and know I must seek training and/or instructional videos.