heycollab

Julieta K.
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Team Collaboration done right!

Bewertet am 14.11.2018

Working with design teams across many continents, I find that our work is more efficient as we share our tasks, messages and collaborative work . This is a great improvement in our focus and efficiency display.

In the digital world, working with remote teams is inevitable. Communication is the key to any success and spreading across various platforms at times could be exhaustive. Vabotu brings all of these platforms in one and I do not find myself switching from one website/ app to another. My clients are happier with learning one platform how to function, rather than 4-6 others that they needed to jump on to stay up to date with our work. I like that I can access task boards and images together with the messaging platform from the same app. looking forward to the new updates, video calling, screen share and scribble screens. Most definitely will be using for the price it offers.

The least liked about this software is that when I get a message, I have to switch from viewing an image, or working on a task board and read the message. I would like to see a snippet of the message in a pop up window on the side; so that I could decide to respond right away or continue with my work. I find myself at times distracted by curiosity and feel like I have to see what it is about.... Looking forward to improvements in this domain if possible. Otherwise, I have only love for this product.

Naresh K.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Project Management tool with the best price

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

- Heycollab is good project management tool.
- It's give lot's of feature in best price.
- I have like to lot's of functionality like import data, file organized etc.

- I love the way right now design, but you can do improved in design, that way looks attractive.
- Performance is good. But you can do thing more faster then now.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Trello und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu heycollab

- As i earlier say it's easy to used. Second thing price wise it fit in my budget. means that in this price we have used best product.
Dishant D.

Awesome Product

Bewertet am 29.5.2022

The most liked feature by me is Media management using folder and section. I can arrange media in different folders as well as according to section. Another one is visual comments on media it is a very handy feature for designers to communicate with developers easily.

I am using this product for 2 years and I did not find anything which I like least. I like almost everything about this product.

Isha K.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & learn, helpful to stay on top of all tasks

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

I've been using the product for 6-7 months so far, and it's really helpful to keep track of all my tasks, stay on top of them and see where there are bottlenecks. I particularly like the chat + project management feature - makes it easy for my team to communicate & collaborate.

So far so good- would like to see a call option if possible to improve team communication

Vatsal M.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Best Project Management Tool

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

- Easy to use as it has features like Monday, clickup.
- I love the lots of functionality, like time tracking, import data from other platform faster, my work section.
- Personally recommend that if any organization start using this app, then definitely it will help to utilized there resource in an effective manner.

Look and feel needs to be improved. Rest all things are well developed.

Yogesh S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Project Management Tool to Manage your Projects & Tasks more Efficiently

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

Its a wonderful product to manage people, project and tasks in a organised way and its integration with businesses

I have been using this product from last 6 months and didn't come across any issues so far, Loved their technical support assistance whenever there is something comes up.They have very less turnaround time to respond and fix the issues.

Dhruval P.

Everything at one place

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

It is good as compared to other tools in market at same cost

Product is very easy to understand and use available on web as well mobile platforms

They are improving it continuously. Need to work on Filter feature little bit more to make it more feasible.

Daniela K.
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everything you could imagine in one platform

Bewertet am 24.7.2019

Love this product, and excited for what's next!

The combination of project collaboration, team messaging, and Kanban task boards, and instant messaging all in one makes project management so much more convenient than having to juggle different accounts and apps. The beautifully designed and organized UI is the cherry on top.

The boards section should have a Gnam chart view.

Amit V.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Best Project management and work collaboration tool ever.

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

Multiple workspaces feature, smooth onboarding

Till now didn't find any features in the software which I didn't like