Campaigner

Leistungsstarke E-Mail-Marketing Automation-Suite

Sortieren nach

Catherine
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Intuitive and easy to use!

Bewertet am 28.9.2021

The interface is intuitive and easy to use, unlike others that I've tried. It has the right features for building campaigns and automation without being an overkill. The reporting is also comprehensive and straightforward.

I had some trouble with the deliverability of my emails when I started. I contacted support and it seemed to help improve our open and click rates.

Klaviyo

Price and ease of use.

Hello Catherine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this fantastic feedback for us. It's great to hear that we are easy to use compared to others you have tried and that you are enjoying our automation and reporting features.

Carlos P, Community Manager

Samantha
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

from Zyxel administer

Bewertet am 20.1.2021

The product itself is fine, but the support and communication of your inner team is awful.
There is once that we are upgraded without informed. After communicating with the sales he said that he would offer the corrected invoice, but even though I wrote mails to ask for the invoice so many times, I can't get the invoice for three month therefore I can't fulfill the payment, and then I am banned for not paying.
There is also once that we are informed by the accountant that we didn't pay for two months and if we didn't pay right away we will be banned, but our payment duration is 90days, and it's been two years we followed it. I am blamed for your mistake twice this year and i'm really disappoint of your service.

easy to use.
Cover most function that we need.
Drag and drop save a lot of time.

RWD.
UI of administer.
The report after importing contacts is terrible. There is only the row number on the report and then i have to check the original mailing list to find the email myself.
Sales is difficult to find and inefficient.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaigner

Mailchimp: Better UI. HubSpot: more function.

Antwort von j2 Global Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Samantha and thanks for your valuable feedback, this certainly does help us to hone in on future updates so that we can ensure you are having the best experience possible. ^CP

Meghan
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Campaigner review

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

We use campaigner to send all of our consumer facing emails. We recently starting using the responsive design templates for a small segment of our emails but have found it challenging to recreate the brand look we strive for. But the customer support has been great for troubleshooting and problem solving.

The one on one customer support is great. It's nice to have support for reporting, strategy and functionality questions.

The platform itself is not the most user friendly. The toolbar at the top is dated - the icons aren't intuitive - and sometimes there are weird bugs (can't click to unbold text, font colors won't load, text won't align properly, etc.)

Antwort von j2 Global Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Meghan! Very happy to hear that your interactions with one on one support have been helpful and positive, this kind of feedback is really nice to have. Also, thank you for your feedback in regards to the platform as this kind of information is very helpful from a product standpoint. There have been many improvements made recently with the new drag and drop email editor, you will see the option to use this when creating your email designs. We sincerely hope that helps address some of the concerns that you voiced.

Bruce
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to learn and great customer service, when necessary

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

Excellent -- customer service reps are quickly available and have always been able to resolve the issue, which in all honesty could be because of my lack of advanced html coding knowledge.

FYI, I had been using a bulk-emailing PC software prior to Campaigner, but navigating how to overcomer spam filters became too complicated and was ultimately unsuccessful.

Very straight-forward managing multiple mailing lists; useful and detailed analytics for email campaigns; very helpful and quick customer service (I suppose that the reason customer service reps are available so quickly is because they are not needed often, which speaks to the high quality of the software).

Because I do very time-sensitive campaigns, sometimes the test email doesn't arrive as quick as it should.

Constant Contact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaigner

Don't really remember since I've been a user for many years. I recall 1) the pricing was more in line with my needs and 2) so many in my sector were using Constant Contact, I figure it best to blaze my own path -- didn't want to be a copycat .

Hello Bruce,

Thanks for this excellent feedback! It's great to hear that we have been a great service for you regarding list management and analytics for your email campaigns and that our customer service team has been there for you.

We are looking forward to continuing to service your email marketing needs for years to come.

Take care,

Carlos P, Community Manager

Holly
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Hotchkiss Brain Institute review

Bewertet am 31.8.2020

Overall, I like using Campaigner. I have become more proficient with the software. I am EXTREMELY thankful for the tech support. I always get the help I need and they are professional, quick, and reliable. If the tech support was not as great as it is, I would possibly seek out a different software, due to the spacing/formatting issues that seem to happen in each of my campaigns.

I like the look of the finished product. It is quite professional looking. And once I got the hang of how to build a newsletter, I really liked it.

I found it difficult to learn how to best use the product. There tend to be spacing issues (usually too many spaces between articles) that I am unable to adjust and always have to call tech support to fix.

Marketo Engage

Warum Campaigner gewählt wurde

It was before my time, but I believe we had no option, we had to evolve to the new version.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaigner

Marketo is used by many at our university. I understand it is very user unfriendly with many glitches and problems. We do not have a large support team at the university to help with Marketo, so I hope to keep using Campaigner.

Hello Holly,

Thank you for your feedback, its great to hear that you are making good use of Campaigner and that our support staff has been there for you.

The other feedback that you have provided will be brought up with out product and development team.

Hope that you have a great day,

David
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Campaigner fits the budget and does what's needed

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

Great product and a great price to allow me to easily provide email marketing to my list.

Low entry to get started, very easy to use.

It does everything I need, but I can see where it may not have ALL of the features of some of the more expensive products. But since I don't require them, I don't miss them, or the higher price tag.

Constant Contact und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaigner

Better pricing for the feature set and number of list members.

Hello David,

Thank you very much for your feedback, it is most definitely valued as it will help us to continue to ensure that we deliver the best support and product possible.

Lauren
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Functional platform, fantastic customer service

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

We are administering a COVID-19 responsive loan program for small businesses and nonprofits left out of other funding programs, so it was critical to get the word out to interested organizations as soon as possible. A competitor flagged our first message as spam due to phrases like loan, get capital quickly, etc. and had no clarity on how to get this resolved as our phones rang off the hook with calls from organizations wanting this information. Campaigner made it easy to set up our messages, tailor segments for different audiences, and get the word out fast. Their customer service team was an absolute dream.

The customer service is impeccable. Responsive, helpful, and friendly!

The user interface was not immediately intuitive, but the customer service team and supportive knowledge base made it easy to implement our goals.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaigner

MailChimp flagged some of the keywords that are critical for our work as violating their spam constraints and had no path forward to resolve the issue.

Hello Lauren,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this wonderful feedback.

Joanne
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Love the Editing Feature

Bewertet am 5.8.2019

At first, this was not a very intuitive software for me but your customer support has always been available to answer my questions and assist me.

I like the ease of the editing feature. It allows me to preview my campaign and click on the links to make sure they work. It is very easy to navagiate.

I wish there was a way for me to tell how many emails I was sending to the moment I send it - I select from multiple lists for each campaign and would like to have a counter available so I can choose the correct lists. We are limited to 100,000 / month so I usually do 2 campaigns of 50,000. This feature would be helpful.

Hi Joanne,

Very happy to hear that you love the editor, we really appreciate this feedback.

Also, as for your enhancement suggestion I am definitely going to pass this along to our product managers.

Carlos

Jhoana
  • Branche: Zeitung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to use but unreliable results

Bewertet am 17.9.2020

I like that was easy to use, in the sense that was intuitive. Setting emails and workflows was not difficult.

When getting results or reports the numbers were no reliable. I had the feeling that I couldn't trust the numbers. Also there were problems with email duplications that they couldn't solve.

Hello Jhoana,

Thank you for your review as your feedback is important to us. I am going to ensure that your information regarding our reporting features is sent to our product/operations team.

Susan

Marking flyer

Bewertet am 12.12.2017

Yes, I gain client at the beginning .

They have samples we can be used for the marketing and just made to input writing.
Emails can be delivered within scheduled time frame

I hope I can send emails separately within the group. Maybe there is a source and is just that I do not know how to use

Hi there Susan,
Thanks for taking the time to review our platform. We are happy to hear that you have gained clients by utilizing Campaigner.

If you wish to discuss the issue you are having with sending to different groups please send us an email at [email protected] We will be more than happy to help you resolve the issue.

-Campaigner

Helen

Great for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

I like the software as a whole. We are small so don't use it a lot but it's great to have. The staff that set us up were great to work with.

Being able to duplicate a previous SEND so I can update it easily instead of recreating. Report are easily viewed. Being able to set the time for the SEND. The ability to SEND a previous email only to those that didn't open the first time. I like the fact that I can see JUST the opt outs and the bounces - both hard and soft.

Sometimes I want to have a picture to move to a certain spot in the 'page' but it won't go "dead centre" I would like to be able to edit a SENT product to be able to update a typo or date and then RESEND to those that didn't open. If I create a copy, I loose the means to only send to those that didn't open the original - if there is a way I would be interested to know.

Hello Helen,

Thank you very much for this feedback, it provides valuable insight into your experience using Campaigner and it is much appreciated.

Judi
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Review on Campaigner

Bewertet am 19.10.2020

Very good overall experience. Easy to get in touch with help.

Easy access to technical support when needed. Easy to send out

Making sure that ALL people in data base are included in items sent out.

Would like to see some short cuts 8. Getting from one part of daily send out to another.

Size of photos. Would be good to have an edit that. Hard to resize the number of pixels In photo

Hello Judi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this detailed feedback for us. It most certainly is valued as it helps us to continue to deliver a quality service to you.

Corinne
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Mailing List Organizer

Bewertet am 11.1.2021

We are able to track when students open our email ad on key factor is when they miss a deadline or go against the rules or say they never knew about it, we can pinpoint and address accordingly.

The ability to upload your mailing list was a great timesaver in creating our multiple structure of specific groups. In addition being able to see the analytics and figure out how to structure future mailouts

It would be nice to be able to totally customize your template on your own, as sometimes you may want to change the layout and it's a hassle to contact the team to get it done.

Constant Contact und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaigner

We are considered about privacy and are aware that the laws between Canada and U.S. differ, so preferred to go with a Canadian company and one that our institution already approves.

Hello Corrine,

Thanks for the feedback! It's wonderful to hear that you are happy with Campaigner.

Our drag and drop email editor will make it very easy to design your own templates and edit as needed, I hope this helps.

Best,

Carlos, CMM

Kitty
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good, but not for beginners

Bewertet am 14.9.2020

We are an agency and use Campaign to send email broadcasts for out clients.

The price is probably why my company chose Campaigner.

Campaigner is not really set up for agencies to manage multiple client accounts. It has improved a bit over the past couple years but still clunky in that I, as the manager of multiple clients, cannot use my email address as the contact for multiple "sub-accounts." I also cannot set up new sub-accounts; I must request this from support and wait for them to do it. We need to move faster than that at times.

Hello Kitty,

Thank you very much for your feedback as it gives us valuable insight into your experience with Campaigner.

This feedback will be sent to our support and product managers, as we always strive to keep our software as optimized as possible to our valued customers.

Shelley
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I prefer Campaigner to other options, but wish there were some better features.

Bewertet am 22.10.2021

Overall this is my preferred email marketing software. I would recommend it to others but I am always looking for options that will handle some of the weaknesses better.

It's quick and easy to get started with Campaigner. It's relatively easy to use and the price is good comparable to other programs.

Campaigner needs to improve the delivery rates and provide clear instructions on how to obtain the best delivery rates without getting tagged as spam. The reports should be improved to show something other than "no data." Either an email gets to the inbox or it doesn't. I need to know which. The contact filtering is a great feature but it constantly resets rather than returning to the last sorted list so it can be time-consuming when reviewing and editing contacts on a large scale. The editor is easy to use but the formatting in the final emails is often messed up and not as it was designed. Repeating the formatting to fix those issues is time-wasting and frustrating since it usually doesn't work.

Warum Campaigner gewählt wurde

I preferred the contact filtering options and price.

Easier to use
Cindi
  • Branche: Fundraising

Alumni Database

Bewertet am 8.9.2020

I think Campaigner is a good tool for what we need and would be even better if we are able to auto load registrants from our website.

It allows us to track current/updated information for our alumni. And, it has been useful in sending Alumni e-newsletters, and invites to other fundraising events.

Our inability to auto load our alumni who sign up through our website.

Hello Cindi,

So happy to hear that you have been using Campaigner to keep in touch with your alumni and that it has been a great help.

We would love to be able to assist with your contact import! There should definitely be something we can do to help with that. If you ever want us to look further into this and tell us more about your experience with Campaigner, feel free to reach out anytime.

Best,

carina
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I have been using campaigner for about 10 years and my experience is always good, tech support...

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

nothing really

great tech support! I probably would have gone to another service but your text support is so good - I love the fact that I can talk to a real person, I don't have to wait on hold forever and they are always kind, even when I am not such a tech savvy person, they are still patient and helpful.

the interface is a bit PC, in that I mean it's not very intuitive, it's not visually pleasing, which I think if you want to show people how to send out well-designed pleasing emails to their customer it should be more graphically interesting. I completely create my own emails and I do not use any of your templates because they are not designed well.

Hi Carina,
Thank you for taking the time to review our platform.

We love all the feedback and have passed it along to our team.

If you have any questions feel free to let us!

-The Campaigner Team

Jesse
  • Branche: Immobilien

Campaigner Review

Bewertet am 25.1.2021

- I like that it's customizable with HTML. Customizing our own emails in this way is extremely important in our business.
- Being able to see the metrics of who has clicked and how many times helps us to prioritize our follow up. This is huge.

- Navigating the user interface can be cumbersome at times especially in reviewing the metrics for clicks, and opens. It seems to kick you back to the beginning and forces you to click through multiple menus to return to different options.
- More insights into what was clicked and by who would be more useful. Or a profile of each contact and their activity within our emails would be nice. Being able to see that John Doe has opened the past 5 email blasts on office properties and clicked the brochure link on 3 of those would be ideal.

Antwort von j2 Global Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Jesse and thanks for taking the time to leave this great feedback, I am glad to know that you are liking Campaigner for your email marketing. The details you left here are valuable and help to ensure we give the best experience possible. ^CP

Douglas
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Campaigner is a workhorse for us

Bewertet am 12.10.2020

Very satisfied

Easy to use, reliable, better email news.

Wish the images would be easier to scale

Hello Douglas,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this feedback for us.

Levent

Long-time user review

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

Plenty of features such as segmentation, list management, sign up forms, good reporting. Ability to use Campaigner because of Canadian servers complying with privacy legislation in British Columbia

API integration needs improvement, account management (related to billing) requires even more improvement with prompt attention to inquiries and resolution of issues. Customer service could be more timely and provide better issue resolution experience.

Hi Levent,

Thanks for taking the time to send us feedback, we really appreciate it. We're glad that your experience with us has been good and that our features have suited your needs.

Allison, Content Marketing Manager

Peter
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Easy Out-of-the-Box Solution

Bewertet am 9.9.2020

User engagement has improved but not to the degree we would have liked.

Workflows are easy to create and launch.

Reporting is quite lacking. I'd like to see more available on contacts, and cross-campaign tracking. Available templates seem out of date and plain.

SendGrid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaigner

Previous experience with the product

Hello Peter,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review as your feedback is very important to us.

I have taken your feedback in regards to reporting to our product and development team, we always strive to keep our product as optimized to our users needs as possible.

Best Regards,

Steven
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

The Best Mailing Tool for our Business

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

This is third mailing software we've tried, and the only one which ticked all the boxes. It's ease of use, it as less bounce rate and the stats showing how the emails were received have all enabled us to focus on the content of our mailers and grow.

Campaigner's learning curve on the software isn't difficult and the data showing how many of our emails were opened have been the high points and enabled us to grow.

Given that we have used other similar software, all with their unique faults, we don't have any that would need improving on Campaigner.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback! We're glad that you've had a positive experience with Campaigner and that it fits your needs.

Allison, Content Marketing Manager

glenn
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Great product

Bewertet am 28.8.2020

I think its been the best of the email products I've used.

Very easy to import and export from our main client database

experiencing many undelivered email due to one of the Campaigner servers having a "spam" label with several receiving client's servers... it should be taken off line or reassigned a new ip address....

Hi Glenn,

Thank you very much for your feedback of Campaigner. I will work with our dedicated Postmaster team in regards to the item you raised here.

William
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good product with lots of flexibility

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

In my industry, flashing graphics and complicated layouts lead to less engagement. I like the ability to create a largely text only message with specific links users can click to see more "full throated" descriptions and media.

Prices go up as the number of contacts you have goes up, and too much IMO. It seems to me the number of contacts a customer has doesn't significantly raise server needs or technology needs, so I don't get why the price increases 5 fold.

Hey William,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback as it is extremely valuable to us. I do think the addition of the Drag and Drop editor will enhance your ability to design plain and effective email designs that are also totally mobile responsive.

I most definitely want you to be happy with the subscription level you are on and would be happy to have an account manager evaluate your situation to ensure that you have the best-suited plan for your BUs needs.

Carlos

Paula
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We send out out HQ campaigns and control of 36 chapters campaigns, Solution worked. The team...

Bewertet am 23.1.2018

Ease of mind

Once it was set up, it was very easy to use. Reporting was fast, once you figured out how to use it. Staff were friendly . Users ( 39) had very little problems using project with minimal direction.

You cannot delete from list, you just make inactive. Our membership jumps controlled list. removing them would be our preference.

Hi Paula,
Thanks for taking the time to post a review online!
We are happy to hear the ease of use with our platform and we hope you continue to see success in the future.

We also appreciate the feedback in regard to the list management and have passed it along to our development team.

If you have any questions in the future please do not hesitate to let us know.

-The Campaigner Team