Yahoo Mail Erfahrungen

Melvin M
  • Branche: Computer-Software

User Friendly Experience

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

It's unique email features and user friendly interface is what influences me as a current user of Yahoo Mail till date. I'm able to send emails to anyone using email service in the world with zero challenges.

The fact that the software has major competition from Gmail. I love Yahoo mail personally Yahoo Mail looks better than its competition but others prefer Gmail , I personally dont understand why , I love Yahoo!

Vijay
Vijay
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Wonderful Application for Email

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

My overall experience which was more than 2 years was not bad. I can say that it's good to use for email at small scale.

I have been using Yahoo mail service since last two years. I find it very interesting, easy to use, better management of emails, proper challen for daily email to your company employees.

It's charged for using extra mail services. I find difficulty because i can't use proper feature as it's paid.

Zoho Mail

Warum Yahoo Mail gewählt wurde

I switched from zoho mail because it has small amount of data storage. It was 5 GB only.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Zoho Mail

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

Yahoo mail is better than Zoho and it good for daily high mb receiving and sending of emails in your business.
Camille
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Horrible or such a large company

Bewertet am 5.11.2022

Not great. If I didn't have so much personal items saved on my email, I would've deleted my account long ago.

I can change the colors of my email account

I got my first Yahoo account in 2007. I used it occasionally but not frequently. With no warning whatsoever, when I logged in last time, Yahoo informed me that they had "deleted my account" because "I hadn't been logged in for a while" it had only been maybe seven months. All of my personal emails were just gone without notice. With my second and current account, I've had since 2012. I have emails that I know I've written but when searching for them, they are not found. The search filter is terrible. When you search for a keyword, something entirely different will show up. Even photos will show up even though you specified you were looking for an email, not an attachment. As far as spam goes, within the past two years the amount of spam I receive has increased. I've blocked several email addresses on my Yahoo account and yet Yahoo still allows me to receive emails from that sender. I've had to change my password probably 15 times simply because Yahoo thinks my password is not strong enough. And constantly notify me telling me I need to protect my account by paying for the password subscription protection. It's distasteful. Not to mention the two step verification I encounter when logging into a new device. I log into a new device, it says they don't recognize it so I need to confirm a code on my secondary email, but in order to log into my secondary email, I have to log out of the email I'm currently trying to log into (because they're both Yahoo)

David
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Useful email service

Bewertet am 14.12.2023

Its good overall hence I have never changed provider personally

Its good overall hence I have never changed provider personally

I have been using personally for decade
App works well
Muiltuple accounts are easy to manage
Search function works well
History of an email is helpful to see timescales
Secure via app

Often the app wont open if you click an enail address from a webpage you want to contact- end up copying and pasting
Allow more format options when in app and typing an email- bold, underscore etc

Hafizah
Hafizah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Yahoo Mail is really helpful

Bewertet am 5.6.2021

Yahoo is simple to use and integrates well with the iPhone's mail app. I've never had any privacy issues with Yahoo, so I'm confident in its security. In contrast to some other major email providers I've used, I've discovered that blacklisted email addresses stay restricted and go to the spam folder. In contrast, banned emails continue to come through to my inbox.

Whenever I forgot my password, I had trouble logging into my email. It was really inconvenient, and I would have to go through numerous steps to authenticate my identity and regain access to my account. The customer service was also not up to par and very late in responding to my tickets and no option to get to them by phone call.

Sandra
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to send , receive, search, store, and retrieve emails

Bewertet am 12.10.2023

Yahoo Mail provides a well designed platform to send, receive, and manage emails. It has been in use for many years and has stood the test of time. They have reliable security measures in place to ensure to prevent unauthorized access to your Yahoo accounts. We typically use Yahoo emails for formal communications but we all have other accounts as well. However, I feel that Yahoo mail needs to keep improving the platform with customizable features and integrating other apps.

I use Yahoo Mail because they take email security seriously. They allow you to use passwords, 2 step verification, and still send alerts to recovery emails when there is a suspicious login attempt. They also offer generous storage for mails and files sent using Yahoo. I also like the search function because it makes it easy to file emails sent or received a while ago.

Yahoo is not widely accepted despite being reliable. So we still need a google account to access some services and various platforms that allow users to sign up with their Google account. Yahoo should probably partner with other service providers to introduce "sign-up with Yahoo" option on those platforms. Sometimes important emails find way into the spam folder and you might miss important communications.

Princess
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Yahoo

Bewertet am 13.6.2023

I love that Yahoo Mail is Free. I also love the notifications which reminds to check for important information.

The cons I had with Yahoo Mail is when I forget my password, the security purpose still did not help.It had old information in which I couldn’t update since I couldn’t log in.

Murilo

Good mail to use

Bewertet am 21.2.2024

we use a lot Yahoo Mail and has been working very good.

I think the version mobile they can upgrade more time

Lindsey
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Still holding steady

Bewertet am 19.1.2024

The. Ease of using it. I was a teenager when I got my first computer and yahoo taught me everything I knows due to it being so simple yet very trustworthy

I really can't think of anything to dislike about Yahoo mail. It just more or less got replaced by Google. I can honestly say that I don't have any complaints about it

Caroline
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Yahoo mail….. It’s okay

Bewertet am 25.2.2024

I liked the gui and layout of my mailbox

Within our business we did experience some difficulties logging in.

Tonya
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Yahoooooooo! is my go toooooooo!

Bewertet am 29.6.2021

Overall, Yahoo Mail meets all my business and personal email needs. I do like it better than the others I've tried and I've used all the major ones personally and/or professionally. I think it's quite a bit more comprehensive than Gmail, which is the other one I've used most often. I think if you have moderate technical skills and aren't easily frustrated, this email app is a good choice, especially for any small business and/or personal use.

This is the business and personal email that I FINALLY settled on. I had trouble finding one that had all the features that I wanted and was easy to navigate around. This one came the closest over the ones that I tried. I love that I can create, which seems to be an unlimited number of folders, to keep saved mail in. I'm pretty OCD about saving and organizing my emails, so this is a great feature for me. I also like that if I happen to get Spam in my inbox, I can flag it as such and it will move it to Spam box. Then it marks it that way permanently, so nothing I get from that sender will get back into my inbox. I also use the Subscription feature quite a bit to manage which regular distribution lists, I want to remain on.

I know there is a lot to this app that I have not tapped into. For me, I've played around with it and have pretty much tapped out on all the features I can master myself. I feel that I would need someone to walk me through additional features or watch a tutorial, to get the full use of what's possible. I don't think it should be that complicated to use the features on a mail app. In fact, it took me almost a year to figure out how to delete emails in mass quantity. When looking into this, I found other users had the same frustration with the particular version I was using. Now, that is a very basic function that should be much easier to figure out!

Anouar
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An email management platform that I would recommend to anyone as an alternative to Gmail.

Bewertet am 4.5.2023

I would recommend it to anyone as a Gmail alternative who wants Yahoo Mail. My experience is good.

An alternative platform for Gmail, such as Gmail, is simple and easy, with many options and features, and provides paid subscriptionsThere is an app over the phone.Professional email can be done.There are some companies that only accept the Yahoo Mail platform.

* Ads appear in messages.* The user suffers from the problem of continuous automatic closing of the application, as the application requests to close it while working on it, which is a strange and illogical defect, and updates are constantly seeking to solve it, but it is still stuck.* Some features on the desktop Yahoo Mail app are not available on mobile devices, including reactivating an account after being suspended, sending to a contact list, modifying spam settings, and displaying the full email address.* If the Yahoo Mail account period has passed, the account will be suspended.

Shoukhin
  • Branche: E-Learning

Perfect Option for Fast Email communication

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

I've tried all the other mail apps, and Yahoo mail is by far the good.

I've tried all the other mail apps, and Yahoo mail is by far the good.

If you're looking for a great way to stay in touch with your contacts, then yahoo mail is a perfect choice. With this service, you can easily send and receive messages using any device. I am a heavy user and it handles mail, calendar, and contacts without a hiccup. I can get to it on my computer, phone, and tablet, which is nice for keeping up with mail across different platforms. The app is well designed and easy to use. The ability to sort emails by when they were received, or if they were received in response to something else is super helpful, I can easily see things in chronological order.
Yahoo mail allows you to set your inbox to different folders and labels so you can easily organize your email communications. You can add signatures to your emails and take advantage of other features that are included.

It always has ads and pops, even when you are in the middle of writing an email. The pop-ups are very annoying especially when you are in a hurry to send an email.

• Branche: Grafikdesign

Yahoo Mail Regular Usage Review

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

My overall experience with yahoo mail is amazing.

My overall experience with yahoo mail is amazing.

This software gets what it is supposed to get done flawlessly.

The last thing I like about this software is that it isn't connected like the other email services how I'd like it, the software is kind of segregated from every other platform.

Gmail

Warum Yahoo Mail gewählt wurde

Outlook was even more segregated from every other platform as well as hard to use and navigate

Zuvor genutzte Software

Microsoft Outlook

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

Because I thought I wasn't ready for the others at this time, I regret not choosing Gmail immediately
Omar Elsayed
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

that is old, I close my account there

Bewertet am 30.10.2021

The most prominent new features of the application allow users to create more than one account on the application and open them at the same time, as people create multiple accounts for different purposes, as one of the accounts is for shopping, the other may be work, and the other maybe for personal use

The inability of the application to display files and documents "Word, Excel, PowerPoint", modify them and save them, or the ability to send them without saving,

Praveen
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Yahoo mail is doing great in my last 20 years experience

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Overall experience is very good, i am satisfied being a long time user

Overall experience is very good, i am satisfied being a long time user

The inbox looks user friendly also composing new mails is very easy to work with. I trust on the success rate of the email sending feature.

The search and filter options need to be more precise and deletion of multiple mails at once should be an easy process.

Gmail

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

I found yahoo mail is the easiest and consistent in its goodwill. It is a highly trustable email hosting website.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Yahoo For You & Me

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

Yahoo Mail has always been an extremely easy platform for all of my e-mailing needs! I have always had a positive experience with Yahoo Mail and will continue to recommend it to my co-workers, colleagues, and friends their primary source of e-mailing due to the ease of the platform, the cheap price, solid updates, and the other features that come with. You’re able to use Yahoo Mail across several different platforms and there’s nothing I can think of that I would need in addition to the features it already carries and provides.

The Yahoo Mail product and platform are extremely easy to use and are all around excellent. The integration with my business and with my schooling where an absolute breeze and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a mailing system was several features that are easy to use, a platform interface that is compatible with your phone as well as your computer and even iWatch. It has helped me immensely with my school work, collegiate work, business, professional, and personal messaging. It is simple to use, inexpensive, and my top pick for an e-mailing and messaging platform.

I feel like Yahoo Mail has all of the features that you would need. There aren’t any that I feel I am seriously missing or lacking and that I would add. I definitely will continue to be using Yahoo Mail for a while, as I have already been using it for about 6 years and haven’t had any complaints about the program at all.

Alhassan
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Okay for personal use, but not great for professional purposes

Bewertet am 11.6.2021

My overall experience with yahoo mail hasn't been great. The security and account recovery tools are very poor. And in over two years of trying, I still haven't been able to access my old account with them, not get customer service to provide any useful help.

My first email account was created with yahoomail and it seemed good. The thing I liked most about the software was the layout and interface of my account. It made it quite easy to navigate around the different folders. Also they had an option to increase the number of emails displayed per window. And that was great a feature for users with slow internet connectivity since I didn't have to navigate out and load entirely new pages just to reach non-recent mails.

The security features were very poor. They would ask me to reset my password almost every other week, which made it extremely difficult for me to track my login details and I would often get locked out of my account because I couldn't remember the last password change. Secondly, they have very poor account recovery options. I still haven't been able to access my old account to retrieve my old mails because the recovery email was also another yahoomail which can't also be accessed. No options for phone confirmation or security question to facilitate account recovery.

Halimatun
Halimatun
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Mail used to be superior

Bewertet am 10.11.2021

Yahoomail was my first email account, and it seemed to work well. The structure and usability of my account were the features of the software that I loved the best. It was simple to navigate between the many folders. They might also increase the number of emails displayed in each window. That was a useful option for people with sluggish internet connections because I didn't have to go out and load full new pages only to get to non-recent emails.

Strangely, despite what I do, emails by one of my coworkers always wind up in the spam box. They constantly end up there even though I added her as a connection. The news section in the inbox is really distracting and making the interface really messy, and it should be removed.

Amit
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Best Free Email Service

Bewertet am 8.10.2022

Overall all features are very good , I am using Yahoo Mail from last 15 years and very satisfied but only thing is it has to update its features.

Storage, Can chat without downloading anything as soon as you open your mail box right hand side a chat box appears where you can chat and do mail simultaneously with your contacts, Has free calendar functionality. Scans emails for viruses thus help you protect your mails.

This mail box need to update itself and provide a good customer care, If you are giving something for free you should not compensate with advertisements to recover the cost, Commercial advertisements keep on floating which distracts the user and reduce concentration on important work.

Kayla
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sometimes good sometimes bad!!

Bewertet am 20.6.2023

Sometimes spam goes to inbox and inbox goes to spam. And deleted messages randomly reappear causing you to have to delete multiple times

I like that yahoo is users friendly with the conveniences of on screen notifications. Not overpriced for small businesses and a ton of built in templates for a variety of emails that are easy to follow.

Security. Since the 2016 data breach it kind of makes you worry a bit. And during an internet outage you have no access to email of importance.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Kapitalmärkte
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Yahoo Mail is the web's true OG.

Bewertet am 29.8.2022

Let's be honest... back in the "486" processer days, Yahoo was THE player. Email was new. A user could go to Yahoo and search for information in the world's biggest encyclopedia and the "tech industry" was not a thing in common vernacular then. Google pushed the web's OG out the door with little fanfare and the brand tanked.

But... Yahoo was always out there and, if you sign back into the platform with any regularity, you can see that they have been adapting and innovating. The dashboard is far more aesthetically pleasing than GMail, the inbox management is easier, and the spam filter feels more in-tune with the user's needs, rather than the application's monetization. The percentages of email that I send out from Yahoo Mail is miniscule compared to my multitude of more "modern" alternatives... but there is something comforting about seeing that visually appealing dashboard pop up so that I can check age old accounts a couple of times a week.

If you're frustrated with GMail (and if you are, you're not alone), and you want a great looking platform with years of experience and a pedigree that goes back to the dawn of the internet, give Yahoo a chance. You won't be disappointed.

The appearance of the Yahoo Mail dashboard and its customizable nature.
Nostalgia.
Long term reliability of Yahoo's security.
Nostalgia.
Ease of use.
Did I mention... nostalgia...?

A bit of a "standalone platform".
The thing about Yahoo is that it, for some reason (name?), seemed to lose an air of professionalism when GMail came along. It has remained strong with personal users.
The fact that I opened my account 20+ years ago and can never remember the passwords.

Eriola

Yahoo mail from forever

Bewertet am 14.4.2023

Yahoo mail is the first application I have used from more than 20 years ago. During this time I have tried some other applications too. I never found a better one to switch from Yahoo mail. It gives me safety, the best organization and it's easy to find everything in there.

I feel good with the organization of mails and the way it filters the new ones. Every suspicious mail is in junk just making me know to be careful from hackers. I use Yahoo mail from forever and I have never had a problem with hackers. I feel safe. I use to link yahoo mail with every other platform I use and it's perfect. Acceptable everywhere, manageable, very useful.

Maybe Yahoo mail is not the most popular but I don't care. It's the best for me even I use other mails too.

Shahriyar
Shahriyar
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Mail.. The Guru of Email services.

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

Yahoo mail is a very simple and secure email service and has been my primary email service for many years, though I still use it but along with gmail as i am and android user.

Yahoo Mail is and excellent email service provider and is among the ones that started to provide free email services to public and wide. Yahoo mail's user interface is very simple and easy to use. It highly values the safety and privacy of its users and their communications. Its spam blocker is very efficient and keeps almost every spam mail from getting into your inbox. Users get a storage space of 1 TB with its standard free account, which is a lot to save emails and the attachments.

There is a size limit of 25 mb for a single file in Yahoo mail for sending attachments. Also it shows ads in the main inbox and send notifications about general issues (like covid nowdays), rest of that, it is a perfect email service provider.

maxime
maxime
  • Branche: Tiefbau

the first messaging center

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

for me it is the very first in its category thanks to him I could reach several Internet site to it always allowed me to preserve a great number of message also it allows me to preserve all type of files

I sometimes have the impression that he stayed in his basic ideology because according to me the updates made are not really innovative for the most part