Yahoo Mail

Dianna
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Get Organized With Yahoo Mail

Bewertet am 8.4.2023

I've been using Yahoo Mail for years and I love how they have updated their email service overtime to include more organization features and security features.

I don't like how you can only view emails in a half screen unless you have Yahoo Pro.

James
  • Branche: Bau

Great product!!!!

Bewertet am 19.2.2024

It is and has been a terrific experience using Yahoo mail, I recommend it to everyone!

My favorite thing about Yahoo Mail is definitely multiple users and spam blocker.

I personally didn't find anything I disliked about this product.

Microsoft Outlook

Warum Yahoo Mail gewählt wurde

Better features and ease of use. We needed a product that could handle our company demands and Yahoo Mail did just that.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gmail
Sanganagouda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Mail: Your One-Stop Email Solution

Bewertet am 6.4.2023

Yahoo is providing good security with a built-in virus scanner to protect users from malicious attachments. It is one of the oldest email service and worth trying. It is a One Stop Email Solution.

It is one of the oldest Email service which lost its value somewhere. There are still many good things of Yahoo Mail like-1. Yahoo Mail allows users to customize their inbox and interface, making it easier to organize and access emails.2. It offers advanced search capabilities, making it easy to find specific emails or attachments.3. Yahoo Mail allows users to integrate their social media accounts, such as Facebook and Twitter, making it easy to keep up with social media activity.4. It has an excellent Mobile app.

Improvements are needed in these areas-1. Yahoo Mail has limited folder management options, which may make it difficult to organize and manage large amounts of email.2. Yahoo Mail has limited labels and tags, making it difficult to organize and categorize emails.3. It has limited formatting options for composing emails.4. Attachment preview options.

Jason
Jason
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

My experience on Yahoo Mail

Bewertet am 18.3.2024

Yahoo Mail is an essential and friendly email management tool that I've used in my entire life

Yahoo Mail is an essential email management app for me. Have been using it for 6 years and it really helpful. Customizing theme on Yahoo is a great feature that I love. Receiving online order notification is really helpful and saves time.

I don't have any complaints on this tool yet. Recommend for everyone to use.

Eric
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Yahoo email staples

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

It's been The main email service I've used for over 20 years.

It's been The main email service I've used for over 20 years.

Yahoo has always been great for my messaging and takes care of all my needs .

Can be a little slower when used with basic android.

Warum Yahoo Mail gewählt wurde

Yahoo is superior

Zuvor genutzte Software

Microsoft Outlook

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

Yahoo has been a trusted email provider for my whole experience with online messaging.
Hafizah
Hafizah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Yahoo Mail is really helpful

Bewertet am 5.6.2021

Yahoo is simple to use and integrates well with the iPhone's mail app. I've never had any privacy issues with Yahoo, so I'm confident in its security. In contrast to some other major email providers I've used, I've discovered that blacklisted email addresses stay restricted and go to the spam folder. In contrast, banned emails continue to come through to my inbox.

Whenever I forgot my password, I had trouble logging into my email. It was really inconvenient, and I would have to go through numerous steps to authenticate my identity and regain access to my account. The customer service was also not up to par and very late in responding to my tickets and no option to get to them by phone call.

Nicole
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Long Term Relationship

Bewertet am 11.12.2021

I often use yahoo mail for communication that can be checked less often.

I often use yahoo mail for communication that can be checked less often.

The ability to personalize your account creatively as well as being able to trust you will get those important emails.

The emails are received after a delayed time, often.

Neel
Neel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Limited Scope with a cheap price.

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

The pricing and the way we can connect it with our domains is pretty good. Apart from that, it is just an email for business organization with their domain use.

The collaboration feature is the biggest issue with it. We had to shift to other software's for it.

Google Workspace und Zoho Mail

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yahoo Mail

The cost. But after 1.5 years we shifted to workspace.
Kayla
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great option for personal email use

Bewertet am 21.3.2024

Yahoo has been my trusted personal email provider for over 10 years. I like to maintain my personal and business emails separate. Yahoo is perfect for personal email use.

I like that most people know of Yahoo as an email provider and know that Yahoo addresses are legitimate.

The Yahoo mail page looks "busier" in design than other email providers like Google, which I personally find to be a bit distracting at times.

Mauro
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Yahoo Mail Best for Personal Second to Gmail

Bewertet am 30.5.2024

Ease of use and signing in features with iphone.

The formatting, needs a more modern touch.

Tonya
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Yahoooooooo! is my go toooooooo!

Bewertet am 29.6.2021

Overall, Yahoo Mail meets all my business and personal email needs. I do like it better than the others I've tried and I've used all the major ones personally and/or professionally. I think it's quite a bit more comprehensive than Gmail, which is the other one I've used most often. I think if you have moderate technical skills and aren't easily frustrated, this email app is a good choice, especially for any small business and/or personal use.

This is the business and personal email that I FINALLY settled on. I had trouble finding one that had all the features that I wanted and was easy to navigate around. This one came the closest over the ones that I tried. I love that I can create, which seems to be an unlimited number of folders, to keep saved mail in. I'm pretty OCD about saving and organizing my emails, so this is a great feature for me. I also like that if I happen to get Spam in my inbox, I can flag it as such and it will move it to Spam box. Then it marks it that way permanently, so nothing I get from that sender will get back into my inbox. I also use the Subscription feature quite a bit to manage which regular distribution lists, I want to remain on.

I know there is a lot to this app that I have not tapped into. For me, I've played around with it and have pretty much tapped out on all the features I can master myself. I feel that I would need someone to walk me through additional features or watch a tutorial, to get the full use of what's possible. I don't think it should be that complicated to use the features on a mail app. In fact, it took me almost a year to figure out how to delete emails in mass quantity. When looking into this, I found other users had the same frustration with the particular version I was using. Now, that is a very basic function that should be much easier to figure out!

Shoukhin
  • Branche: E-Learning

Perfect Option for Fast Email communication

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

I've tried all the other mail apps, and Yahoo mail is by far the good.

I've tried all the other mail apps, and Yahoo mail is by far the good.

If you're looking for a great way to stay in touch with your contacts, then yahoo mail is a perfect choice. With this service, you can easily send and receive messages using any device. I am a heavy user and it handles mail, calendar, and contacts without a hiccup. I can get to it on my computer, phone, and tablet, which is nice for keeping up with mail across different platforms. The app is well designed and easy to use. The ability to sort emails by when they were received, or if they were received in response to something else is super helpful, I can easily see things in chronological order.
Yahoo mail allows you to set your inbox to different folders and labels so you can easily organize your email communications. You can add signatures to your emails and take advantage of other features that are included.

It always has ads and pops, even when you are in the middle of writing an email. The pop-ups are very annoying especially when you are in a hurry to send an email.

Michelle
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Disappointed with Yahoo mail

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

At first it was my go to mail site but after losing access to my account and how difficult it is for me not to get my stuff back from this account my experience with Yahoo mail has not been pleasant and would never go back to it

When I first started using Yahoo mail it was an easy program to navigate it was one of my favorite email sites easy to understand easy to use and easy to get into

The thing that I did not like about Yahoo mail was I was not able to get into my site very easily and was shut down and shut out I tried changing My password I tried calling support I tried using my alternative phone number it would not let me in I didn't feel like I got enough support from the help sources to get back into my account so I lost all my contacts my mail photos and files and have no way of recovering it that I can foreseeably see

Omar Elsayed
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

that is old, I close my account there

Bewertet am 30.10.2021

The most prominent new features of the application allow users to create more than one account on the application and open them at the same time, as people create multiple accounts for different purposes, as one of the accounts is for shopping, the other may be work, and the other maybe for personal use

The inability of the application to display files and documents "Word, Excel, PowerPoint", modify them and save them, or the ability to send them without saving,

Scott
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo mail is secure and notifications super fast

Bewertet am 7.8.2022

There website is quite responsive overall, and helps get on time notifications, and does not share personal information like other mails , so is quite secure

The mail is very responsive and easy to access mails, it helps me save a lot of time

The cons of yahoo mail is that some websites don't accept it as a business email

Raj
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Useful Email Features with An Intuitive Interface

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

Yahoo Mail offers pretty much everything for free that others do but too many ads may spoil the experience a little bit for some users.

1. Yahoo mail service is a neat email communication that is well-integrated with other features of Yahoo.
2. As usual, you get to organize your mails, archive, move, delete, or categorize them in folders, etc.
3. The Views feature lets you instantly sort specific categories of mails like photos, subscriptions, receipts, docs, and so on.
4. You can use all email features with yahoo calendar, notepad, and contacts for effective communication management. For example, you can quickly add the sender to your Yahoo contacts list with a few clicks within the Yahoo mail window.
5. The search feature is quite powerful and you can wade through thousands of emails easily to find specific messages(s).
6. You can star important emails and block spam emails.
7. Yahoo’s mail settings let you customize your experience and manage a large number of mails effortlessly.
8. Vacation responder feature lets you auto-reply emails with pre-set details.
9. You can also import or export your entire address book.
10. You get 1 TB of free cloud storage space for every Yahoo mail account.

1. You see too many advertisements around your inbox.
2. Yahoo mail plus has some advanced features like temporary email ID or email domain blocking for active email users but it is a paid feature and you don’t see any advertisements. For some users, the payment may not be worth it especially when competitors offer it for free.
3. Draft message section is too basic with standard editing features.
4. Yahoo mail plus trial is available for a short period of 14 days only.
5. There are no inbuilt chat or video call features.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Functional, but getting outdated

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

Yahoo Mail has a lot of storage capacity, which is perfect for keeping all of my emails. I've been using it for over ten years and have never had to clear my inbox since it's never been full. It is convenient for people like me to have a news summary displayed on the main dashboard since it ensures that I always have something to read and that I am up to date with current events. Its vital spam detection ensures that spam never reaches your inbox instead of filtering it to the junk folder.

There is an excessive number of adverts. The software will bombard you with irrelevant information, and there is no way of stopping it, as far as I've discovered. It also publishes all email responses in a chain format, similar to old Tumblr, which might be confusing. In terms of email, everything is OK, but the service is fading away, and no new features are being provided to keep customers happy.

Anamaria
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

My dashboard for all email inboxes

Bewertet am 8.10.2023

Love the design, the different inboxes options, and how user-friendly it is.

Love the design, the different inboxes options, and how user-friendly it is.

I adore Yahoo Mail because I previously had multiple email accounts from other providers as well but it's difficult and time-consuming to check them all one by one. Yahoo Mail is awesome for that because it lets you integrate everything and you have all your inboxes in the same place!

Sometimes you have to refresh a couple of times for the emails to come in. However, this is ok since it's the case for all similar providers.

Fadiah
Fadiah
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Best of the best for email service

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

Yahoo Mail is a fantastic email service provider, and it was one of the first to offer free emailing services to the general public and the general public at large. The user interface for Yahoo Mail is quite primary and easy to use. It places a high priority on the security and privacy of its users' data and communications. In addition, its spam filter is highly effective, preventing all spam virtually from reaching your inbox.

In Yahoo mail, the maximum file size for sending attachments of 25 megabytes. Additionally, it displays advertisements in the primary inbox and sends messages about the latest news, which I feel looks like a Spam email. Otherwise, it is an excellent email service provider.

Thien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Used to be a good email solution

Bewertet am 9.4.2023

Its free tier has decent offerings. The interface on both the webmail and the app is clean and simple enough. Also, the feature of automatically managing free trials is a nice touch.

Not sure whether the Pro subscription is worth it, especially when nobody seems to have Yahoo Mail anymore. Spam filter also doesn’t seem to work that well compared to alternative email services. Also, the amount of news and daily updates is just too much, overwhelming the contents of the mailbox.

Shahryar
Shahryar
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Mail..

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

Yahoo messenger is a fast and secure email platform. Apart from its email service, I loved it for its messenger to connect and communicate with friends and family living at a distance.

Yahoo mail is a dedicated email platfrorm with very clean and simple interface which makes sending and reading recieved emails very easy. It is among the first email services that started to provide free service to mass public. It offers a huge storage space for your emails and attachment files. Also it has a very smart spam detector, and spams seldomly manages to get it to your main inbox. Its major plus point is that it highly values the saftey and security of its user's conversations and data.

Yahoo mail used to be the most popular email service a decade ago, but it has lost its shine as it didn't evolved with time as fast as its competitor Gmail in ways like integrating with other services. Also it shows ads in the main inbox which is a bit annoying.

Ashan
  • Branche: Design

Great email management tool

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

Easy registration and easy to use yahoo mail.

Easy registration and easy to use yahoo mail.

Yahoo mail is great email management tool that help for me. Super easy to use it and can customize entire UI theme colour and others as I want. Email notification alerts are receiving perfectly and receiving updates that I've ordered in online.

Nope. I haven't any dislike features about Yahoo mail.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

JAM Yah Mail Review

Bewertet am 13.8.2022

I have been using this software for many years, and I recommend this to anyone surfing on the internet for the first time. This is an essential beginning to emailing friends to coworkers. I have always liked the quality of service I get on this site, and will continue using Yahoo as long as it still exists in cyberspace.

First off, this is the basis when it comes sending an email, especially now. I always like how simple it is to monitor thousand of emails a day. Responding to them has never been hard, and I have had no trouble filtering the urgency as well. Changing the theme is very cool too!

Recently I have noticed certain emails showing up from the spam folder even though I never took them away from the folder to begin with. They show up back in my inbox for some reason. I do not like this as I do not want spam showing in my inbox when I just sent them to the spam folder. I do not find cool important emails showing up in the spam folder when they belong in the inbox. The misreading of such emails tiring.

• Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Yahoo y’a hoooo

Bewertet am 5.10.2023

Yahoo mail has a dynamic interface and is easy to use. As a small business I feel valider by the tool as I’m not overpriced

Sometimes deleted mails will resurface . . It’s spam blocker is a bit wonky and usually is hard to filter

Godwin
Godwin
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good mailing service but didn't evolve fast enough

Bewertet am 16.10.2021

Yahoo mail was the first email account I ever created for myself over 10 years ago and I've been using it ever since then. At the time, it was topnotch with no serious competition but somehow got left behind because it didn't evolve fast enough as the likes of gmail. Nevertheless, using yahoo mail is of sentimental value to me and I just wish it would evolve more rapidly with more amazing features.

What I like most about yahoo mail is that fact that I can create folders and redirect specific mails with keywords in there without having to move them myself.

I think the spam management algorithm of yahoo mail needs some upgrading because it often finds it difficult to differentiate spams from primary which makes a mess of the inbox. As well, some important mails often get dumped in the spam folder. And I wish yahoo remove ads from yahoo mail or at least reduce them, they can be very annoying. I'll like to see yahoo mail take more advantage of cloud storage like what gmail does with drive.