Goldie Erfahrungen

Grace
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Great App

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

Great experience. It has dropped our NO SHOW to nil.

Great experience. It has dropped our NO SHOW to nil.

That it helps keep me organized. I love how easy it is to access.

That I can't access it on the computer. It would really help if this was available on computer as well.

Alonda

Game changer

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

My experience with Appointfix has been wonderful. The customer service is exceptional!! I had an issue with notifications and reminders failing to send. I reached out to customer service via email and got a response in less than 24hrs. The timeline given for correction was accurate and I was kept updated throughout the process. That experience gave me the confidence to know that I selected the right product for my needs.

Ever since COVID happened, the way I schedule my clients and services has completely changed and my time is limited and more valuable than ever. It is critical that I do not have missed appointments/no shows because clients forget they had an appointment scheduled. This is where Appointfix has changed the game. The instant notifications when the appointment is made and the 24hr reminder of that appointment has eliminated missed appointments. It also allows me to fill cancelled appointments because any cancellations are made 24hours in advance. This has really made all the difference for me at a time when every appointment slot counts. I am more than pleased with this software and have recommended it to my colleagues.

Periodically it will not sync between all my devices (4 in total) which will cause whichever device that I made or deleted an appointment on to not be accurate with the others. It doesn’t happen all the time but enough to be a bit frustrating

Warum Goldie gewählt wurde

The app performed poorly and inconsistently

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

I liked the set up and all that it had to offer
Philip
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

First time user

Bewertet am 8.1.2021

I'm a new user and we are on lockdown so salon will not be open for a period of weeks due to covid lockdown !!

I used phorest before and this is my first time using this app im going to use it for a period of 6 months when salon re‐opens to compare it with reports etc

It is limited in the amount of reports it gives on a daily and weekly basis , I would like to see graphs on this system, and daily printouts also

Warum Goldie gewählt wurde

Its about cost reduction and been prudent with my finances

Stosha
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Completely satisfied

Bewertet am 15.8.2023

Overall great app

Overall great app

I love being able to take card payments. Customer database and history as well as seeing what services customers must receive

Mass market messages should not come from my cell number on the pro version. I should be able to have pictures next to my service options so customers can see my work.

Booksy und Schedulicity

Warum Goldie gewählt wurde

Pricing and fees access and accessibility issues

Booksy

Price, accessibility, constant upgrades
Emily
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Appointfix is a business necessity!

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

The best about Appointfix is the amazing customer service. I have used them since 2017, they have expanded and become more popular since then and they have never lacked , only kept improving! Each customer service rep makes me feel like I am not talking to a robot or a computer, and they always follow up! Their software is the best, and I can sleep at night knowing that all of my reminders for my customers are going through and there is never confusion. I have my clients history there, and I also did not have to pay extra when the app increased in price , as I was “grandfathered” in with my original price which is great customer service and appreciation as well. I always have and will continue to recommend this program! It was a game changer for my tattoo business and my clients are ALWAYs impressed. Thank you so much Appointfix!

My least favorite thing about this software, is that I can’t go to it on my computer, only a tablet or phone.

John

Very Handy App For Appointments

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

Sending text reminders helps me stay on top of who is informed about their appointment and reducing no shows.

When getting a new phone it can be a pain getting all the appointments back and not having duplicates.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

Cheaper and I know the reminders go through because I can check text messages.
Natasha

Very happy

Very happy!

Very happy!

Great product for a good price. Clients love how easy it is to book online. Keeps myself organized and has avoided double booking.

I do wish it would allow time in between clients for clean up before allowing another client to book. Being able to pick 5 - 15 minutes between appointments would be great

Jane

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

Easiest to navigate and was good price point for what I needed. The different options of packages are also great.
Brittany
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Love Goldie!

Bewertet am 15.7.2023

I really like Goldie! It’s very easy to use and has helped me in my business.

I really like Goldie! It’s very easy to use and has helped me in my business.

I love how I can send payment reminders and session reminders so easily to all of my clients!

I would like to be able to specify and save location in services.

DaySmart Appointments und Square Appointments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

Goldie seemed the most appropriate for my business needs.
Madison
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Amazingly formatted, simple to use, and great business managment tool

Bewertet am 2.11.2023

Wonderful

Wonderful

My favorite is the bookings, id loose track of everything if it wasnt for goldie.

I wish there was more ways to customize the app

Bayley
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst

Tattoo buisness

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

The way it's allowed us to create a website which has ensured customers can easily book

I haven't found any issues with it as of yet

Nahyla
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Perfect, but missing critical feature for me

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

8/10 I always recommend this to my Tattoo Artist friends, so far i’ve gotten 4 Artist to join Appointfix and they all enjoy it as much as I do, it helps a lot and gives us more time and less stress, again, the only issue is not requiring an immediate deposit to book

The ability to schedule people with ease and have others schedule themselves, as well as color coding thats really nice, THE COOLEST THING IS “block extra time” because i can add the 15 minutes to set up for my tattoo without it interfering with my full hour of appointment

I really wish i had the ability to recieve a deposit from clients to book a tattoo appointment, i get some no shows and its a pain having to ask people after the fact they already booked to send me money to secure an appointment thats already booked by them.

Kerrie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This scheduling app has improved my business!

Bewertet am 10.5.2021

I am extremely impressed with the service I receive. Problems are sorted very swiftly.

That it works across both Android and Apple platforms simultaneously. I use an Android Smart phone and an iPad. Works fine on both.

I would rather the sms messages were sent from my own device. This would allow me to increase the content in the messages and alleviate the issue of clients replying and being confused as to which number to call.

Timely

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

AFFORDABLILITY. And the fact that Appointfix is compatible with Android/ Samsung devices. Suits my business very well.
Lisa
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 2.5.2022

I don't have to send reminders or call clients. It's a win win situation.

I don't have to send reminders or call clients. It's a win win situation.

It's so easy to use. Make or break an appointment is the best. The reminders for the clients are sent automatically so you have less no shows and cancellations. This is the best program ever!

Sometime the reminders are not sent. That goofs my clients up.

Beccy

Life made easier

Bewertet am 4.4.2022

I love appointfix for many reasons, it's easy to use with many benefits from reminding customers, eliminating missed appointments to being able to create financial reports for the financial year end!

There is a small issue with Facebook and the booking online connecting but I suspect the fault lies more with Facebook rather than Appointfix

Gricelda

Love it!

Bewertet am 19.5.2021

I love how easy it is to use. I am not good with techy stuff so this is easy to use, very customizable and has all the features i need for a very inexpensive price. Would highly recommend.

I love the easy to set up automated text reminders

I love everything about it! There's nothing i would change.

Anh
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Appointfix is a Great Booking App

Bewertet am 2.5.2022

This has made booking my clients so easy. It helps me keep track of my clients and their appointments. Online booking is also a very convenient way to gain clients without having to talk on the phone all the time.

The ability to list your own services and prices is so easy. Everything is simple and easy to understand. It now syncs to your social media platforms making it easier for clients to book online, all on one website.

They should make it so that you are able to edit through a computer and multiple devices. It's only available on phones and on 1 device per account. I also believe it should have a calendar syncing option in case something happens to your phone. You don't want to lose all your client info and appointments.

Wix und Square Payments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

It was free, and for a newly established company, that was important. I like the online booking option and the service list i was able to create
Sherry
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Appt review

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

It’s been really good…no complaints

It’s been really good…no complaints

I honestly cannot complain about the software at all it functions very well for me so far…I like it all

If I would have to say something it would be on the schedule Sunday through Saturday being able to select Sunday through Saturday but marking off your closed days where others can see they are closed… As of right now I have to leave those days on and create a block that says I’m closed for me to recognize that but others just think I’m working that day but booked… So I would just like to be able to leave days of the week on the calendar as a visual and not be able to say I’m closed but not see it on the calendar, it’s a visual thing I think…Also maybe having an option to pre-pay for appointments booked online or to hold a card for payment for cancellation and no-shows

Acuity Scheduling, Salon Booking System und Schedulicity

Warum Goldie gewählt wurde

This one is a little quicker for me to use & set up was little easier

So much easier
Ken

Best Appointment Manager I've Seen

Bewertet am 30.10.2020

Because we have the app on 2 iPhones and they update each other over the internet, we are able to keep accurate changes updated on appointments. The therapist can make a patient's next appointment during the session, and the office (me) gets the info right away. And vice versa. It saves us a lot of time and effort. I can even take a patient's phone call by cel phone out of the office, book an appointment, and the therapist has it in her app right away. Eliminates a lot of problems with double-booking.

The week-on-a-page interface is helpful, and rather unique among calendar & appointment apps. It's exactly what we need for mental health office visits, which are always 60 minute, usually weekly appointments. We tried one that had drag-and-drop feature (which was nice), but it was unreliable, and there was virtually no help available from the app designers. Appointfix is extremely stable, works as intended, and the customer service is absolutely the best. You interact by email, because of the time difference between U.S. and Europe where they're located, but they give prompt, personal attention to your issues every time.

All my appointments are green. It's not a big deal, but I might enjoy picking another color. Drag-&-drop would be a nice feature, as long as it doesn't reduce the stability of the app--I wouldn't want that. So, if it's not broke, don't fix it.

Timothy

What I really like about Appointfix

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

I like being able to manage communication about appointments so quickly and easily.

I will not go into the standard features of the software which are great, because you can read about them elsewhere. I will just mention that when I used to send out reminder texts the traditional way, there was always a chance a could get the time wrong and really mess things up. There is zero chance of this happening. I really like sending out the reminders so quickly but it still looks like a personally written message rather than a corporation style reminder. I also like there are many different messages I can send out, so valuable in the middle of the day when I am busy but need to get certain information out to new clients who have just been booked into the appointment calendar.

I have the schedule set up for hourly appointments so that the entire day will fit on my phone screen. However, setting up appointments that are on the half hour takes a few more screen gestures. I also wish the program had a "go to today" button.

Mary

original user

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

I have been using this product since it was Appointfix (not sure original name). So I am granfathered in as a free user. I have appreciated the continued use of this product in this capacity. I did have the need to contact customer service early on regarding an issue. I believe I communicated with Ian, and he was quick to answer, and very helpful! I am happy to give you a review since I have been using this product for so long. I know I don't maximize its use though, so I hope you get other reviewers that give you more data.

I strictly use this product for appointment reminders. It serves me well for this purpose. Since using this product, my no-show rate has dropped to pretty much 0%.

The push feature for text reminders went away when the free beta version ended. But, I can't really complain about that, I am able to continue to use this product for free since I am an original user!

Toula
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Highly recommend

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Im a cosmetic tattooist and I was introduced to Appointfix over 1 year ago and can honestly say I have never looked back. It’s made my life so much easier to have my client database, my appointments, client history, the ability to generate revenue reports and have the option to send mass marketing messages to my clients all in the one app.
Apart from the fact that I cannot recommend Appointfix enough, the customer support/service I have received is exceptional.

The only thing I think I would like to see in the future is to be able to use this software on my P.C and have the option to send marketing material via email.

Fresha
Ashlie
  • Branche: Kosmetik

The Best App for Self employed salon professional

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

my biggest solve is having clients know the cost before they arrive, it customizable and sends you reminders too.

I absolutely love the customization of the messages. The fact that I can add in my prices to my reminder message is a life saver. My clients are no longer surprised by the cost and are prepared. integration was simple since it was based on my existing contacts.

The only negative I have about it is it uses your own phone number. I would recommend having a second line for this and your clientele so your personal life and work life don't overlap. if this had its own server i think it would then be perfect.

Warum Goldie gewählt wurde

I was tired of paying top dollar and I stopped booking so much. This was the perfect move.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

The customization alone sold me.
Marek
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

no tittle

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

I dont need use internet connection to make appointnemnt it will sync when i get connection but all the time I have full functional

No polish labnguage but i know it is not so simple (I can help to translate) and in online booking there is only 12 hours format. I would like to have 24 hours

Versum und Booksy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

only appointflix has mobile app
Linette
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Worth it

Bewertet am 29.8.2023

Great

Great

Calendar and reminders and overal easy to use

I wish I can link my zettle or paypal to it. Keep inventory quantities

Diane

Recent tech support

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

My overall experience has been a positive one.

My overall experience has been a positive one.

It's pretty easy and fast to set up and use. Whenever I have had an issue, Tech Support is quick to reply with a solution and they continue to work with me until the issue is resolved.

Sometimes when I "send" a reminder, it doesn't "send" like it usually does and I have to try a different way to get the reminders out. My clients now depend on the reminders. But again, if the issue doesn't resolve by itself, Tech Support has been very helpful and I appreciate that. I understand that any software program can have problems once in a while and with the last issue I called tech support about was actually because I changed phones and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did not stop working on the problem I was having until he discovered the problem and provided the solution.