Goldie

Grace
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Great App

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

Great experience. It has dropped our NO SHOW to nil.

Great experience. It has dropped our NO SHOW to nil.

That it helps keep me organized. I love how easy it is to access.

That I can't access it on the computer. It would really help if this was available on computer as well.

Kami
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Love the Goldie app goodbye square!

Bewertet am 5.3.2024

It’s been a great experience so far my life has been a lot easier less hectic I like that I can go several days and weeks without talking to any clients and show that appointments are popping up. People are requesting appointments and scheduling things without having to even communicate with me.

I like how organized it is and that there’s a really boutique feel to it and you’re not just scheduling on an app everything looks really nice and organized and it’s aesthetically pleasing to the eye

The only thing I’m just liking so far is at a glance as the administrator when I look at my schedule things that are set as a personal event it doesn’t show the label I labeled it as instead it just says personal event I would like to be able to see that as a glance, instead of having to click it to see what the event is.
I would also like the option to be able to set deposits and no-show fees, to individual clientele, and not for everyone

Warum Goldie gewählt wurde

I liked the look of Goldie and how it’s more boutique and didn’t feel like just a regular Calendar app I like that it looked more like a website and it’s super organized and looks professional and I like that all of my clients find it easy to use

Visibook und Square Payments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

The use of setting it up I didn’t have to submit bank statements, etc. and overall I like the look of it and the pricing is better
Philip
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

First time user

Bewertet am 8.1.2021

I'm a new user and we are on lockdown so salon will not be open for a period of weeks due to covid lockdown !!

I used phorest before and this is my first time using this app im going to use it for a period of 6 months when salon re‐opens to compare it with reports etc

It is limited in the amount of reports it gives on a daily and weekly basis , I would like to see graphs on this system, and daily printouts also

Warum Goldie gewählt wurde

Its about cost reduction and been prudent with my finances

Lina
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Fabulous and easy to use

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

Very useful, saves my and my clients time

Very useful, saves my and my clients time

Easy to use, has a lot of good features

I like absolutely everything, there's nothing I'd like to change

Antwort von Goldie

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We’re thrilled to hear that you are enjoying Goldie.

Karissa
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Goldie's Golden

Bewertet am 1.11.2023

I absolutely love it. It has took my business completely off the ground and helped me keep things organized and not a scheduling mess up! It has all the correct features needed to successfully run an appointment book of your own for your business.

The layout. Design. Services. Online booking. Appointment reminders. Deposits for online booking. Payments. Clientele book. The color categories.

I wish you could change the fonts and the font size. I wish you could add pictures of your work (portfolio) to your booking website for new clients to see before booking with you. A place to add a picture of yourself and your business card front and back. Also to change the round logo photo to other shapes as well. And change the background photo to not be a blown up blurry picture but maybe a horizontal rectangle instead of a vertical rectangle shape to fit an entire image or picture instead of just a piece of one to big and to blurry. I really really liked and miss the old colors you could choose from and the order they were in based on the color wheel, those colors offered more variety in different shades of each color. I wish you could put on your website that you are a mobile business where your address is to go instead of having to leave it blank. I wish there was something of a 'best routes' to take or to cover for a certain area according to each day maybe or something like that to save you travel time and distance between each appointment, saving you critical time in your day if your a mobile company like myself. Best route optimization? Or certain service areas covered for certain days in figuring out your booking when scheduling clients based on the location area they reside in for specific days serving those areas and giving the best route options for the appointments that day when scheduling them in the correct order ( if any of that makes sense lol )

Acuity Scheduling und Square Appointments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

A whole overall better layout and easy user interface
Annika

Great booking system

Bewertet am 3.5.2024

Easy to use and set up, saves me time scheduling appointments, my customers have commented how easy it is to book!

Ease of setting up and use, great that my customers get appointment reminders, makes my life easier!

After 3 months, monthly cost is quite expensive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

A friend uses Goldie and I saw how easy it was to use and how beneficial it would be for me!

Antwort von Goldie

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Kyleen
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best app for self management of your small business

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

Its essential to use! Couldnt run my business without it!

Its essential to use! Couldnt run my business without it!

It is very easy to use, and manages everything about my small business that i dont have the time to do!

I would love if they would add an invoice option!

Antwort von Goldie

Thank you Kyleen for taking the time to write such a nice review!

Kelly

Just started

Bewertet am 2.6.2024

Taken me a while to go onto online. My nail tech uses this system so thought I would try. So far so good. Could do with a different lay out so can see you day easier

Set out could do with looking easier to read

Hello Kelly

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We would love to hear your thoughts on how to make it easier to see your day - if you could share your feedback at [email protected].

Vakeishia
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

I like it for appointments but I don’t like that I can’t add discounts, platform fee comes out...

Bewertet am 28.5.2024

Appointment schedule and reminder messages sent to the customer

Website not fully a website and no discounts to provide yk customers

Antwort von Goldie

Thank you Vakeishia for the feedback. Currently you can manually discount services during checkouts, but I have raised the idea to the product team about offering discount codes on the app.

Alyssa
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste

New user alyssa

Bewertet am 18.6.2024

Love how it is color coordinated and sent automatic messages!

It doesn’t automatically switch time zones and the options are confusing and it is a bit pricey!

Julie
  • Branche: Musik

Very helpful

Bewertet am 29.8.2023

I have love this company and have been using this software to help me with my business for over 5 years.

Goldie helps me run my business smoother and adds a professional touch to the process. I don’t know what I would do without it.

I love the rate I am paying now, however, I think it’s a HUGE jump in price if I need to add on another employee to the book scheduling. For what I pay right now in year is the same cost of 2 months to add one just 1 employee! I am really hoping there will be a more affordable option in the very near future.The mass communication doesn’t provide privacy feature that keeps other clients from seeing each others numbers. Needs a feature similar to email where it can blind copy contacts. Wish there was a follow-up text to go with the reminder after those confirm. I send it manually right now. It would be nice to have an auto response feature similar to other platforms (ex. Facebook messenger).

My Music Staff

Warum Goldie gewählt wurde

I needed something with more features to help me with reminders and more.

iCloud und Google Calendar

Price
Rachel

Great service

Bewertet am 18.8.2023

I've had an amazing experience. I love the new online booking feature. It was definitely worth the wait. I also love the option to completely customize your text reminders and confirmations. Ultimately that was the selling point for me on picking this application originally but I've been so happy with my choice and they just keep adding great and useful features.

I love the reminder/confirmation service

I wish there was more online booking features, such as adding a short description to the service's or changing the layout of service's with headers etc. Being able to save clients card on file on my end.

Natasha

Easy Bold!

Bewertet am 22.1.2021

I have been using this app since we came out of lockdown in Oct 2020 and I moved from working for a large Sports Medicine Group to my own home based solo practice. I discovered the app on google play, and after observing many other booking Apps, Appointfx was the most appealing. I am a Visual Person. The simple block colours in the app make it easy to visualize and comprehend. I love this app as it it incredibly easy to use and my clients find it incredibly user friendly. At least 4 of my clients, so far have chosen to work with the app because of it's visuals and efficiency.

Only draw back was when I lost my phone the other day and could not view my appointments on the PC. HOWEVER... I sent an email to support and was delighted to see that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (my support) had taken a screen shot of my appointments for me! Service and support are second to none! I have worked in the service of others for over 30 years. Having such enthusiastic help really makes a difference when investing in a product, and it is the reason why I chose to stay with the app. I hear that the PC version will be launched this year. I look forward to the PC launch very much.

Great work people! Your app is the best by far!

Visuals are simple, bold and easy to comprehend (please never change). The App is very easy and reliable to use. All of my clients have given excellent feedback on it's efficiency.

Being unable to access the app via PC is very frustrating. Especially when you have misplaced your phone. When this is fixed, I will become premium.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

Bold Colour/Visuals and Simplicity : all other products where too busy, messy and dull
Kiara

Best scheduling app ever

Bewertet am 23.12.2023

I love the app so far! From having my own website to not having to worry that i double book a client.

How easy it is to set-up your calendar and services and the best part besides having you own website is the confirmation/ reminders messages that the app send the clients

The least that i like is how long it takes for the money to be available in your account.

Warum Goldie gewählt wurde

Booksy's monthly fee was too expensive and the transaction fee were too expensive as well.

Booksy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

I wasn't convinced about the services provided by the app.
John

Very Handy App For Appointments

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

Sending text reminders helps me stay on top of who is informed about their appointment and reducing no shows.

When getting a new phone it can be a pain getting all the appointments back and not having duplicates.

Square Appointments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

Cheaper and I know the reminders go through because I can check text messages.
Natasha

Very happy

Very happy!

Very happy!

Great product for a good price. Clients love how easy it is to book online. Keeps myself organized and has avoided double booking.

I do wish it would allow time in between clients for clean up before allowing another client to book. Being able to pick 5 - 15 minutes between appointments would be great

Jane

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Goldie

Easiest to navigate and was good price point for what I needed. The different options of packages are also great.
Emily Jean
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Hair salon

Bewertet am 19.7.2021

My business runs smoother, and appears more professional by using this app. I’m a one person show, so having something simple to set up and operate from my side, and also be simple to use for my clients, is integral.

I like that it’s free, and covers all the areas I need in order to run my business: online booking, client notes, simple and straightforward set up of services, calendar syncing

The “time off/book event” buttons are annoying in that once you click them, they send you to a random date/time selection, rather than the specific day and time you have clicked on to book off.

Beccy

Life made easier

Bewertet am 4.4.2022

I love appointfix for many reasons, it's easy to use with many benefits from reminding customers, eliminating missed appointments to being able to create financial reports for the financial year end!

There is a small issue with Facebook and the booking online connecting but I suspect the fault lies more with Facebook rather than Appointfix

Cha
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

5 stars

Bewertet am 27.7.2020

Customer care and service really stood out for me, and thats what brought me here writing this review. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have worked tirelessly to help me through the app. He even followed up with another email to check in and make sure I could navigate through the app. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are still working hard to help fix this minor issue mentioned above. No matter the result, I appreciate your efforts and concern shown toward small businesses. Fixed or not, I had a positive experience and would still recommend appointfix to others.

Its simple to use, makes sending messages much easier. For a over a year I have used and tried and tested many scheduling apps but I have only stuck with appointfix. I've had no issues, and I have enjoyed the app experience. I have happily reccomended to many others who were starting their own business and still do so.

Minor issue, which is currently being looked at. After declining an appointment, you can no longer find the customer details unless they reply the email.

Ken
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Best Appointment Manager I've Seen

Bewertet am 30.10.2020

Because we have the app on 2 iPhones and they update each other over the internet, we are able to keep accurate changes updated on appointments. The therapist can make a patient's next appointment during the session, and the office (me) gets the info right away. And vice versa. It saves us a lot of time and effort. I can even take a patient's phone call by cel phone out of the office, book an appointment, and the therapist has it in her app right away. Eliminates a lot of problems with double-booking.

The week-on-a-page interface is helpful, and rather unique among calendar & appointment apps. It's exactly what we need for mental health office visits, which are always 60 minute, usually weekly appointments. We tried one that had drag-and-drop feature (which was nice), but it was unreliable, and there was virtually no help available from the app designers. Appointfix is extremely stable, works as intended, and the customer service is absolutely the best. You interact by email, because of the time difference between U.S. and Europe where they're located, but they give prompt, personal attention to your issues every time.

All my appointments are green. It's not a big deal, but I might enjoy picking another color. Drag-&-drop would be a nice feature, as long as it doesn't reduce the stability of the app--I wouldn't want that. So, if it's not broke, don't fix it.

Melissa
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great for a mobile therapy business.

Bewertet am 15.3.2022

I have used this software for nearly 6 years now and it is a great asset to my business and I love that now you can put holidays and personal events in their as well. I always have my mobile with me to take payments for my clients so when taking payment I put their next appointment in, great for repeat business.

It is very easy to use and I like that I can follow up with my clients after their massage asking how they are. It provides a nice element to the customer care sector of business.

Sometimes there is glitches when you want to send messages. I have noticed this over the last few weeks that it takes up to 1-3 attempts for the message to show in the text message so you can send it to the client. I don't know if there has been a software update, but I will try updating it to see if it rectifies this. It is just time consuming and usually it is always glitch free and a great system. Also it use to prompt me to send reminders and I don't seem to be getting those either so maybe something has changed.

Joscelyn
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

New user for appointment scheduling

Bewertet am 26.10.2023

Overall I definitely plan to keep using Goldie and would recommend to others!

Overall I definitely plan to keep using Goldie and would recommend to others!

I really like the ability to schedule automated text reminders. This was the main reason I started using Goldie, because it had the feature I was looking for. Other popular platforms didn't have all of the types of features I needed, since I provide a different type of service than what most people would consider as an "appointment". But Goldie most clearly had the specific functionality I wanted for my purposes. I use this calendar as my source of truth for scheduling, and now my clients are consistently reminded to provide advanced notice of a cancellation or reschedule.

The opportunities I see are within the user interface. There are some differences in locating different menus between the app and the website, so it's not always clear where to navigate to find certain things. I would also offer more formatting customization options, like colors/fonts/icons/etc. just for visual aesthetic purposes.

Edgar

Great product!

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

Overall, I’ve had a great experience, just would love that added feature of clients being able to see there own schedules.

What I like the most is the accessibility Goldie provides. Everything is so easy to use and understand and helps keep my business flowing.

I wouldn’t say least, I would say it’s something I think would be a huge help for a lot of people, specially in the fitness personal training area. I would like an option where the client can view there own schedules and make changes as needed.

Dollie
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Wonderful Decision

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

I was very hesitant to switch from paper to technology. After the paper clutter was becoming too hard to keep up with, I started looking for apps to help me with scheduling clients. Appointfix has gone above and beyond with my expectations. The team is very helpful whenever I run into a problem. Their response is prompt and the team does a great job of fixing things quickly. My clients have loved the convenience of getting reminder text messages and instant booking messages. Since the option to schedule personal events has become available, there is no reason to use any other calendar than this one. Appointfix is my lifeline now. I’d be lost without it. I’m so happy that I made the decision to switch to this.

The thing that I like most about the app is that everything is in one place. I also love the Instant booking messages and The reminder messages.

The thing that I like least about the program is that you are not notified when scheduling multiple appointments if you are booking over someone else. There is no warning that you are double booking or sometimes triple booking.

Sam

Saves me time and money

Bewertet am 29.11.2020

Very positive. The app works without issue, updates of improved features are ongoing and support is fast and helpful.

At a glance I can see exactly what appointments I have and for what services. So no more double booking or empty spaces.
Automatic booking confirmations and reminders have made costly missed appointments a distant memory.
I have access to it everywhere I go, I made appointments for appointments for clients while out walking the dogs so I don't have to rely on my memory to call them back later.

I would like to be able to set 2 (or) more columns for each day and be able to allocate appointments to specific columns. (One appointment diary for both dog groomers)