All-In-One for SMBs - CRM, project management, and more

Patrick F.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Freemium CRM done right

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

I checked out the software on a whim, because I saw that it integrated with something else I used. I felt COMPELLED to use it. There's something about it that really drew me in. I enjoy using it - and that's saying something.

The free version is actually useful, especially for a new business. I will pay for additional features eventually, but for now, the free version does what I need to do. I wish everyone did freemium like this: make it useful for me at the early stage in MY journey - and then add more value as MY COMPANY evolves. Really well done.

There are a couple of rough edges in the user interface. In several areas, the screen doesn't refresh as it should (I suspect that's a bug that will be fixed at some point). A few defaults could be a little more thoughtful.

Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BlueCamroo

Freemium. The free tier is enough for me today. I'll probably start paying in 6 months to a year. None of the alternatives I looked at offer true freemium that way.
Tom P.

Gradually taking over our business - in a good way!

Bewertet am 21.9.2011

BlueCamroo is an incredibly flexible and versatile system, with loads of features. We started out using just the basic CRM, then the tasking and to-dos, then simple projects. Then we spotted that BlueCamroo can generate and send sales quotations for us, which means our Sales Pipeline reports are always up to date. And invoicing. Oh, and time tracking too; and automatically working out chargeable time for all our staff with the correct billling grades and rounding rules, which used to take me personally a day every month. We're also using the Social Network Scout feature to find sales opportunities out of Twitter and Facebook, and I think our next step will be migrating our email newsletter onto BlueCamroo's built-in Campaign Manager so that Campaign history is in the contact records as well. All in all, we're seeing huge value from having so much of our business running in one system. Highly recommended!

Flexible. Powerful. Covers most areas of our business, and we can set it up to work the way our business works.

Invoicing only integrates to Quickbooks, which we don't use. I understand other systems are being integrated shortly, which will be great as getting invoices into our accounting system is the last thing to automate for us now.

Jennifer N.
  • Branche: Bau

Best Customer Service I Have Ever Experienced - Also a great product!

Bewertet am 18.5.2016

BlueCamroo is a great product. It is extremely fast and reliable, fun to use, very customizable, and it does way more than we were looking for. We find that we really love the features we didn't even realize we needed. I love the automatic workflow rules, and the task and project management especially. All I was originally looking for was reliable CRM software that would track both companies and contacts and group them together the way we wanted (easier said than done), and this fit the bill perfectly. We had tried to implement other systems in the past, and they couldn't even handle this much. I love the fact that we just log in on a browser, and there is nothing to ever go wrong with the software. Oh, and I like the social-media style interface that makes working in some of the sections seem like checking your FaceBook feed.

Hmmm. That's hard because I like everything. The ONLY halfway annoying thing I've found is that a few of the date fields seem to be in non-american order, and I misread the dates. That being said, I'm sure they would fix it if I complained.

Dan M.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Dan - BlueCamroo customer for 5 years

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

BlueCamroo has been a great Partner. When we first started working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] we were charting new waters in our industry. They provided great guidance on how to exceed our customer's expectations as well as include functionality and interface what would scale.

The screen layouts are well organized and clean, the interface is intuitive and ease of configuration.

Our application is very specific and if there is a Con, we utilize about 20% of the BlueCamroo capability.

Stuart C.
  • Branche: Alternative Streitbeilegung

Client case management

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

The BlueCamroo platform does everything that we would need it to do at this point. The support team responds very quickly via a built-in ticket system and answer any queries / resolve any issues with little to no delay.

To date, there is nothing that we don't like about the platform. As yet, we have not explored the full functionality but have looked around the other in-platform options that are available.

For the areas that we have started to use, ease of use is a major plus and once you know where each element is - daily use of the platform is smooth

So far, there are no features that we do not like about the platform

Amy v. L.

Jonathan J.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Vital asset to our business model.

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

We are a full service online presence agency servicing 177 countries. We are a mid sized agency with very specific business management requirements. BlueCamroo has been able to accommodate all our requirements and allow us to save money overall. At least once every day or two someone on the team comments on how great BlueCamroo is.

We originally had a difficult time finding the right solution for our mid sized agency. Most of the options that fit our needs were 10-15% of our gross sales at the time. We happen on BlueCamroo by luck and I’m glad we did. I’ll admit, we don’t use all the features, however, we do intend to start using more and keep our business solution in one platform. The integrations are great and allow seamless imports from all our solutions.

At first, it was difficult to manage and navigate. The platform has grown significantly since we began using it. There is a lot packed into BlueCamroo so I can’t think of a way that would make setup and initial training easier.

Fiverr Workspace

Warum BlueCamroo gewählt wurde

We could not find a single solution that could handle our needs.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Basecamp und QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BlueCamroo

Fiverr Workspace, formally Andco, was the only solution that we could find that had the most features in one package, but it still required 4-5 other platforms to run our business and they are not all compatible. BlueCamroo offered nearly everything we need in one package. Currently we are down to 3 platforms total that are connected and pass data between them.

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for that detailed response. We really appreciate all of your notes. I would love to set up a call with you to discuss how we can help support you better. If that is something that you're interested in, please let me know.

Theresa P.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Blue Camroo is great for small business

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

Blue Camroo has helped me organize my leads and clients - and make some sense of all the lead details.

I use Blue Camroo as a database and detail management tool. I love that I can have emails directly in the program so the details are attached to the client (and that I can forward them there from other inboxes). This can't be beat for a free version. I may have to upgrade eventually as my business grows but it is affordable.

Integrations were difficult - it seemed they were designed with technically inclined people in mind - not just click and go like most others I tested. I did figure out how to get the email to sync which is what mattered to me - but every time my gmail password changes I have to change a password on BlueCamroo. Kind of a pain but worth it since I use the free version.

I WISH.... I wish Blue Camroo had a notes box for clients that I could keep adding to - updates on phone calls etc. so I didn't have to email it to be recorded.

Hi Theresa,

Thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback, we greatly appreciate it. We're very happy that your company has been getting so much from BlueCamroo. Thanks for bringing the Gmail password issue to our attention, our team will look into how we can improve that process. As for the Notes, you can use the Update Stream to write in any notes you need for any record, you can also use it to collaborate with internal and external users. I'd love to set up a call with you so I can show you more of the system. If you're interested, please open up a support ticket and we'll contact you.

The BlueCamroo Team

Gilles P.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution to streamline our business

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

We love the product and the way it evolves. We saw so many enhancements, most of them really adapted to our needs. Their support has always been listening and able to find a solution or a workaround.

All the tools we need on a dayli basis to run our projects are in the same place, and they are all fully integrated and using the same logic

The user interface of older versions (3 4 years ago) wasn't that easy / straight forward.
The current user interface is much more efficient.

Hi Gilles,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate you as a customer. We are constantly working on improving BlueCamroo and any comments from our customer base are invaluable to make the system better.

Sincerely,

Tomek
BlueCamroo Inc.

Alex P.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Blue Camroo Review

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

Sort of stopped using it for customer service.

Its free to use! I love that its free and it is very smart to get people to sign up

Customer service is non existent. sad. Have tried reaching out for quite a few issues and its so tough to get a straight forward answer in a timely fashion.

Pardot

Free

Hi Alex,

Thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're sorry you didn't have the best experience with us, and we hope you found the right software for your company. Unfortunately, we only offer full support to our CRM Free users for the first two weeks, while we help them get set up. We still offer limited support for technical issues beyond the first two weeks. I hope if you ever give us another chance you will have a better experience.

The BlueCamroo Team

Kirk F.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good, Affordable but long learning curve

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

It was a good experience. I found what I needed to expand/grow/manage my business and see how a CRM tool such as Blue Camroo would help that process.

As a small business looking to expand its team, the free tool was what I was looking for to start using a CRM Tool. It offered the aspects I needed to keep track of clients and share that with the team. I really liked time tracking and it's ability to integrate with my Wave Accounting Software.

The learning curve was the most challenging being new to CRM software and its workflow. I found I had to continually access the support pages and search for answers to what I needed to do. Additionally, when I introduced it to new team members they had a difficult time understanding how to use it as they had used easier but more expensive products prior to their introduction to Blue Camroo.

Hi Kirk,

Thanks for the feedback we greatly appreciate it. I'd love to set up a call with you to learn more about the challenges you faced while learning the system. Your feedback would be invaluable to creating new training material and taking another look at workflows to help customers new to CRM software during the onboarding process. Please let me know if you're interested and we'll set up a Zoom meeting.

BlueCamroo Inc.

Evilasio C.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The Best CRM

Bewertet am 24.11.2021

Facility and low cost. Web acces to all browser's.

Linux and IOS application for desktop and initial configuration.

Adam T.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Wish everything was offered for non-profits

Bewertet am 24.11.2021

So so

Lead management. Having a database of customers and the integration into wave apps.

Functions being locked due to free version - wish there were paid features offered at no cost for non-profits.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. While we can't offer a complete version for free, we do offer a 30% discount for non-profits. If that's something you want to discuss please let me know. I'd also love to talk to you more about your needs to see if we can customize something more tailored for non-profits. Please write me back if that interests you.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Xiaoxiao L.
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great, but still needs improvement

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

Integration with wave, can import contacts from wave

Sync doesn’t work well when doing update with wave

Hi Xiaoxiao,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Could you tell me a bit more about the issues you had with the Wave integration? Unfortunately, we do not have full control over the Wave integration, and we found that in many cases that the Wave support team needs to be involved. However, we are constantly working very closely with the Wave team to ensure that the integration works as smoothly as possible.

Thanks again,