Kickserv Erfahrungen

Kickserv

Eine führende nutzerfreundliche Software für die Ausführung eines Service-Unternehmens.

Sortieren nach

Cyndi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Get your DISPTACH house in order

Bewertet am 1.3.2019

We have been with Kick Serv through a lot of growing pains. As a "non techy" person, I was very frustrated in the beginning but now have become a believer that THIS IS a great program for our growing business. I am looking forward to see which upgrades are coming for 2019. (Allow techs to search for specific job numbers in the field, colors change as job phases are uploaded with new people assigned to same job, adding the use of our standard quote forms, time sheet management)

Able to track all incoming calls with a glance at calendar screen. See every tech (color coded) daily, weekly and monthly. Track days off, vacations, in a glance, with customer on the phone!

Still no way to automatically change color coding as each phase of a project is completed and we need to add different tradesmen to the job. We have to "open" each job BEFORE we schedule a tech to see if he/she is already assigned to an ongoing job.

Hello Cyndi,
Many thanks for the abundance of positive feedback. And as always the suggestions to make our product better and more user friendly is what we thrive on here.

To quickly gather what jobs a technician or tradesman is on go directly to our Jobs index page and use the "assign to" filter.

Ping me back from within the app if you'd like to discuss this idea further. We are here to help.

Sandy
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Superior Elevator Inspections - We Love Kickserv!

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

We have many customers that have many conveyances that we have to inspect per State requirements. Each has a different State Identification Number to record and track which we use in scheduling. We have to do much coordination between elevator contractors (Otis, Schindler, Kone, etc.), our customer building owners, and our inspectors. It's not always easy but Kickserv makes things much more manageable. Prior to Kickserv, spreadsheets, Word calendars and white boards were used...it was like the Dark Ages. :)

It's so easy to use and functions well for most of our needs. I LOVE the Special Instructions section and the clarity it provides in the Overview tab. Tags are also very helpful for our needs. The Resource calendar is fantastic too. Sometimes updates made in QB don't seem to come over to Kickserv in a timely manner but I think they usually do eventually. Overall, Kickserv has been a game-changer for us and I'm grateful every day for it's availability.

On my wish list is a feature that will allow me to duplicate contact information of one customer and paste it into that of another. We deal with many management companies who manage several of our customers and I have to re-type their contact info into each shared customer that we have. Reports are a little cumbersome to create but I did work in Salesforce.com many years ago and found that to be the case with them too.

Hi Sandy,

SUPER review! You have been a very loyal customer for over 3 years! Thank you. We do thrive on feedback from our customers like you. Your viewpoints were insightful, and I believe they will help others.

Andrew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The old system service psychic was very useful and user-friendly. The new software is terrible.

Bewertet am 26.6.2017

During the service sidekick years, many. During the kick serve years nearly 0 other than scheduling.

The calendar is the biggest strength of this program. I like being able to use colors for different types of jobs. Also when you move something on the calendar it automatically updates. Our new software does not do that and I miss it. Service psychic used to be very easy to add people into the system and get them scheduled. Kick serve was not. The quick add was a great function when we were at tradeshows or when you're on the phone with a customer.

The reporting is near worthless. None of the reports are ever accurate, and trying to get someone to help you make them accurate was like banging your head against a wall. The system was incredibly unreliable It is constantly going down. For a web-based system, businesses rely on its functionality during business hours. We had many days of inability to use the system. They're always seem to be some reason why it crashed. The system was much much better when it was service sidekick. We had to build a salesforce software system because it was so dysfunctional. The customer service was also incredibly bad.

Antwort von KickServ

We migrated hundreds of our original customers from our legacy system to Kickserv starting in April 2017 through May 2017. We inherited some issues that we certainly should have anticipated or planned for. We did find a couple processing issues bringing on all those older accounts so quickly. We have since cleared those problems and added many more resources to handle much more growth.
We sincerely apologize to all our loyal customers for enduring those weeks of processing delays.

Kyle
Kyle

Excellent, agile field management software

Bewertet am 22.3.2016

We've used Kickserv for about a year now, and are pleased with our experience. We run moving and relocation company, and have a lot of part-time workers. Our business model requires a lot from the software, and we've had to get creative to make some features fit for us, but all in all we've not found a better solution for a better price.

Some of the aspects that we appreciate include:

- Resource view - allows you to see all of your workers at a glance. This is our most crucial page, and it does what it needs to very, very well.
- API interaction allows us to push/pull information from management dashboards that are integrated with other business intelligence data streams.
- Everything is right at your fingertips - easily access jobs, estimates, customers, reports, marketing via the left-hand column. Need to search through it all? You can do that too. Very fast and easy to navigate.
- Full functionality on any device! I can manage my teams from even my phone's browser, anywhere. I can be on a call, processing a credit card, and logging charges and time-tracking all at once - on my mobile device, no less.
-Very customizeable. Change your marketing, your invoices, your estimates, your emails, user permissions, job fields, etc. etc. etc.
- Help is right there in the bottom corner of the screen, with an estimate of when someone will get back to you. I can't say enough about how professional everyone I've spoken with has been, and how personal the customer service is.

Some things we hope will continue to improve:

- The mobile app in our experience has not been as good as the web page - but you can just use the web version.
- Your workflow experience differs depending on where you start to enter your data, which is slightly confusing. Still, the process is flexible enough to allow you to schedule jobs however you prefer.
- It would be great if Kickserv had a JIRA-type bug tracker that allowed us to submit tickets and see their status, as well as provide attachments, updates and feedback.
- Interaction with third-party software, like Quickbooks or Google Calendar, could be improved.

With stellar customer service, and an ever growing feature list, give Kickserv a shot. Overall, its been a solid choice for managing teams in the field, with plenty of flexibility - even for us.

Emily
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

So easy to go paperless

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Before Kickserv, we were still using paper invoices. We really wanted to go paperless and this really helped! We also didn't have to tell customers that they needed to call the office to pay with a card. Sometimes they were stuck waiting until I was available to process it for them since it is a small family company

It was great that our HVAC techs plumbers were able to fill out an invoice right at the job and the customer could immediately pay it! The GPS Feature is also great. It helped us to know where our techs were and if they were still running on schedule so we could call customers if we needed to.

I found it very easy to use, but some of our less tech savvy techs struggled. The biggest issue we had was when an invoice was done incorrectly and the customer already paid it. Most of the time the customers were pretty understanding, though.

Hello Emily,

We really appreciate your time and the feedback you provided, especially about how great our Live GPS Tracking feature is. We thrive on good feedback & good reviews so thank you.

• Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Love this program!

Bewertet am 17.3.2022

I absolutely love this program and highly recommend it. The best CRM I have ever used, I have over 20 years plus experience with CRM programs so that says a lot.

This program talks with Everything! Your QB software, and has an app for out in the field. I can do everything start to finish in this program.

I would love the ability to color-code technicians out in the field on the calendar.

Hello, 10/10 is awesome!

We are glad to hear that you love Kickserv and that we are meeting your needs and expectations!

I would love to have the opportunity to speak to you about our color-coding options in Kickserv. You can reach me directly at [email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being a part of the Kickserv family!

Heath
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for us starting out the service division of our company

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

We've enjoyed it, & it's made us more profitable

We've enjoyed it, & it's made us more profitable

I really enjoy being able to review our customer base, & the ease of billing/payment before we leave.

The reports could be more user friendly. It's not always the easiest to decifer how I can get just a P/L number for the jobs entered.

Antwort von KickServ

Hello Heath, thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad you've found our product to be user friendly and easy to use. I have passed along your feedback regarding reports to our Product Team. They take all customer feedback into consideration when planning product updates, so it's extremely valuable to us!

Ted
Ted

Excellent product

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

Kickserv enabled me to take the business up a level. The ease of use and the ability to make adjustments and changes on the fly have increased our productivity and or profitability as well as our customer service.

This software is so easy to use, and gives us excellent flexibility and control over our scheduling. We love it!

Making additions to existing jobs is a little bit cumbersome.

Antwort von KickServ

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ted. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Scott

Pres

Bewertet am 2.10.2023

Took awhile to get a good handle of things thoughout the platform, but once learnt, it's down hill.

At Emerald Yards we like all the features it comes with.

I can do without the inporting / exporting of data.

Hello Scott,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We're happy that you are getting good use out of Kickserv. If you ever need assistance, please feel free to reach out to our Success Managers. They are always willing to help.

Goeppert
Goeppert

Kickserv has alot of potential that our company was not using, support is amazing, just ask!!!

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

Very easy to use, many reports available based on data we enter into system. The custom reports are awesome, you can build any that are needed. For a small company, 3 years old that I just started working for 1 year ago, they needed the push to use it to its capacity and we are now getting information out of it that is very valuable for growth.

Hello Jo-Ann,
thank you for the review. What could we do to get the extra stars?

Kiran

Regret Paying for the Full Year

Bewertet am 18.3.2016

We hoped this software would be relieve the stress of scheduling for our business. However, it has been the exact opposite. Initially when trying to sell us the product, we were told the features that we needed were already functioning or in the pipeline. We were told that there would be a follow up with that timeline. After I PAID $1,*** , that never happened. In fact, I was later told that a timeline was hard to provide as software development of certain things take time beacause of bugs. Which makes sense, however why not be HONEST when you were selling me on the program?

Secondly, support sucks. We have tried to talk to someone. None of the people we have talked to seem happy to help and act as if we are burdening them. In the last two days, we have left two messages and have not received a call back. When I messaged Josh Anderson asking him when we should expect a call. His reply was:

"I am sorry, I don't see a voicemail or message in the queue.
Did you log in to Kickserv and click the bottom right icon and send support a chat?"

If I wanted to chat, I already would have.

Some other cons:

Even in expanded view, when you click on an event on the calendar, it sometimes will move your appointment time for no reason.

The calendars don't line up (e.g. if you have given one tech 3 jobs), you have to search through the calendar to find out whos assigned to what.

When you click on a job to start time or stop time, it doesnt show the "PLAY" or "JOB COMPLETE" sign until like 15 mins later. Totally throws us off as we have to call clients to let them know team is on the way.

This is unacceptable. Biggest regret is paying for the whole year. Now I am stuck with a program that half works and have to deal with people that dont really seem to enjoy their job. BUMMER, however lesson learned. I would highly recommend trying this program first when before committing to any period of time longer than a month.

Antwort von KickServ

Kiran, we appreciate your feedback and regret the mix-up in communication. We take pride in putting our customers first, and are constantly working on ways to improve our customer experience.

As you know by now, we responded to Brittany's call for support within 4 hours (after business hours on Thursday). Unfortunately, it seems you were not made aware of that response until late Friday.
We welcome phone conversations, but we highly encourage using our in-app help system to submit support questions/tickets, as it is generally quicker and easier to track. Once we were able to talk over the phone that Saturday, I hope we were able to resolve all of your questions and concerns. Thank you for your continued business!
Also, for anyone concerned about paying for a year of service up front, we do offer a monthly subscription. All our plans come with a free 14-day trial, complete with video tutorials. We even offer a 2-hour New User Boot-Camp with one-on-one instruction.

Kelly
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Plagued with technical issues

Bewertet am 11.4.2017

I've been using Kickserv for my business for the last month and a half and it has been a nightmare. I was told directly by one of the founders that the programming is old. The customer service is AWFUL. It takes days to get answers back from support. The time on our jobs keeps changing depending on what brower we are using. Information doesn't save when you update. The way that information and control panels are set up are very confusing and obviously outdated. When two days worth of jobs come through to my employees by email, the date is SO TINY compared to the job title that you can barely tell that it's two different days of scheduling AND the times are moved around back or forward by 3 hours!! It took fumbling around with several settings before I could hide pricing from my employees after I had clearly turned off pricing for each employee. That took several days to get a solution from customer support. Now, I'm trying to fix an issue with my quickbooks and sync the old invoices with a new quickbooks account and OMG we can't do that and we have to hand recreate EVERYTHING. What a waste of time and money.

I like that on the app you can see the entire schedule easily as an administrator

All the technical issues and awful customer support who not only take 2-4 days to get back to you but provide not helpful responses and then wait two more days to respond back to you.

Antwort von KickServ

The customer is correct. Her timing could not have been worse. It is very regrettable that this happened. We are very sorry for the frustrations and downtime. We were just completing our migration of hundreds of our long time and many original customers from our legacy system to our new platform and with it brought unforeseen issues.
We have since corrected all those inherited problems. We have quadrupled our memory. Reconfigured the search feature, gave custom reports a boost in processing power, and last but not least gave our Quickbooks sync its own set of processors too. All this enhanced our computing resources and brought us back to delivering 99.99% uptime and very good refresh speeds. We take our customers' data and our performance very seriously and will continue to look for ways to stay ahead.

Ambyr

Asked for help, via the chat bubble, tech Tina responded within a few hours!

Bewertet am 29.6.2017

The software is very organized, easy to navigate through, I like that there's more than one way to search for something. I think the Dispatch View is an amazing concept! I am in the service industry and have technicians that I send all over S. OC, having a map right there and not having to switch back and forth with google maps would be wonderful! I really hope they will be able to fully incorporate it into the software. The texting concept is another wonderful idea I recently saw added. A lot of my customers ask for texts because their at work and in meetings etc, so to have this feature fully functional would be another efficient bonus!

There really isn't anything I dislike about this software. Recently, the Kickserv Team had to do a massive switch over, customers from their old software switched over to the new one and it caused problems across the board. However, our business didn't suffer too much and Kickserv's tech team was on a solution right away! I also really appreciated their update blog while they were fixing everything. We also had a problem with syncing to Quickbooks and Quickbooks locking our ability to change contact info from Kickserv. But that's been fixed as well!

Jodi

Kickserv is a still

Bewertet am 9.12.2015

The product is simple to use and meets my customer service and scheduling needs for the price of the cloud software but also allows me to customize things without major programming or fees to get somebody else to do it. I paid for the Boot Camp training and was very worth it just to get things setup and understand the software. It sync's reliably with QuickBooks which has been a problem in the past for our company with other cloud based Customer Service Programs. The vendor has been GREAT! They feel like my team as they always respond within minutes to hours of my questions or problems I do run in to. I just send them a quick email and they help. Also they are always interested in my recommendations and are also getting feed back frequently from me and making improvements to the software. One thing that is great is that they provide a portal to the customer so any changes I make to an estimate or schedule or notes can be seen by the customer (they only see notes you want them to see). They can be abreast with what is going on with their work order. They also can pay for their invoice right online as well which I love so my customers have more control over their payment needs. Also our Kickserv is linked to our website so anytime a customer wants to contact us it creates an OPPORTUNITY in Kickserv for us to follow up on and notifies us via email that we have an interest. I would and have recommended Kickserv to other businesses.

This product does not handle the purchasing side of things which I would love to see. It sounds like they are looking into expanding this software to handle tracking purchases. Right now I just use QuickBooks for this. I also don't like the HTML language which is required for the setup of the invoice, estimates and work orders templates. It is hard to work with being I am not a programmer. I have managed to figure things out on my own with their help site and calling them. Its not a major issue but something I think they can improve on more. Again the Kickserv Team has been very helpful in anything I try to do or questions I have.

Jessica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Small company that rapidly grew!

Bewertet am 25.6.2019

We love the simplicity of it, the work flow is really easy with the unschedule, scheduled, in progress, etc tabs. It keeps the jobs organized. We love that it is capable with our QuickBooks keeping our books stright is very important to us.

The mobile app has had a number of bugs and issues. But we contact customer service and it seems to fix. However we still run into minor issues here and there.

Hi Jessica,
Your company has been a very loyal customer for 4 years now! Thank you. Plus, it's great to hear how much you like our Support team. Keep connecting with us with our in-app chat support because we are here to help.

Nick

Satisfied Customer

Bewertet am 1.2.2012

I have already shared my positive feeling regarding Service Sidekick with several fellow electricians. All of us have the common need to be able to access our schedule while out working or estimating projects. I feel like i have a much better grasp on my schedule than ever before. I can access the calender in the morning at my desk. Then on my Android or ipad while I'm in my truck or elsewhere.

The ability to view my schedule on my Android phone was the primary reason that I chose Service Sidekick almost two years ago. I'm so glad that I did! Our previous scheduling information could only be accessed while out in the field if the secretary was still at the office or by remote log-in once I got to a computer. With Service Sidekick I am able to pull up my schedule while eating lunch, enter a new job that might have just been called in, then hit the notify tech option. This will send either an email or text to my electrician who can then punch it into his GPS and head that way with a descriptive read out of what he has been tasked to do and all of the customer's pertinent information. The integration with Quickbooks Online works quite well with transferring customer info through a simple sync button. This saves a ton of time when entering a service call.

The only real negative that i have to offer is that when scheduling work for a contractor that will be at an address that is not their home office. Their office address always appears on the printed work order and it can and has caused confusion. Meaning that my guys have shown up at the contractors personal home, embarrassing. There might be a way to simplify it for recurring business partners that work in other places like a remodeling General contractor. Also, with so many features, i feel like i am only skimming the surface of what Service Sidekick is capable of. My New Years resolution is to learn to use it even more effectively.

Antwort von KickServ

We do have a new template for work locations and this user was given that new template so you can display the parent and child location.

Andrew

Fantastic field management software

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

My construction company uses kickserv to input customers, send estimates, sign contracts, schedule work, invoice and run several useful reports.

Report running features of open estimates and completed jobs. Customer database is great. Recently docusign upped their pricing and we switched to kickserv e-signatures, we expected our homeowners to question the legitimacy but no one has and we have had 0% increase in cancellations since making the switch to the kickserv electronic signatures.

Kickserv uses apple maps on mobile which can cause navigation problems at times. You have to make sure your calendar settings are for the full day, not just business hours or you can miss some jobs when moving them on the calendar if you are not careful with the times.

Antwort von KickServ

Howdy Andrew. Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review and provide us with some feedback. We are also glad to hear that our e-signature feature is working in place of Docusign.

Chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great but still a few glitches

Bewertet am 25.1.2017

We have been using the program for about a year, and it is for sure better than other programs that we have used in the past. ANd the ease of talking to a real person in tech support is WONDERFUL!
But there are still a few issues we have come across. One is that it only works properly on FireFox, and is the only program I use that actually works on that browser, so I have to have that on all the time just for Kickserv.
Next is that when there is an error, there is no clear explanation as to what the error is. The program seems to tell me that there is an error, but that's it. I literally worked for about a month with tech support because I could not sync any new customers between Kickserv and Quick Books. This made end of the year very frustrating. When it finally started working, I still don't know what was actually the problem.
The last issue I have, is that I can't make the phone/tablet app user friendly for my techs in the field. I need them to be able to adjust more things, change times, add/reschedule jobs etc, and they can't do it. I was hoping this would help so they didn't forget to tell me what needed to be done, but they can't do it from their tablet.

Able to change as needed, and easy to integrate with Quick Books. Easy to contact a real person in tech support.

Don't feel that the phone/tablet app is user friendly

Kris

Sidekick Rocks

Bewertet am 19.12.2011

I probably recommend Sidekick to someone once a week. I've shopped and used other solutions and Sidekick blows them away in performance, features, price, support - across the board. I even recommend it to people who don't need to track resources because it's so flexible, you can use it as a CRM.

Overall, 5 out of 5 stars.

Super easy to understand and get set up. We were up and running in only 1 day. There's very little training that new users need to use SK.
Extremely flexible - I've been able to easily customize the product to show the things we like to see and to run the way we want it.
Reports - the capabilities of the reports are amazing. You can build just about any report you can imagine.
Price - I get excellent value for the price I pay. Other solutions are thousands and thousands of dollars with little to no support. But SK has flexible pricing so you pay for who you're scheduling.
Support - the support is terrific. You almost always get a live person if you have to call. The help database is a good place to look before calling.
Suggestions - Sidekick is way ahead of the curve when it comes to allowing, considering and implementing customer feedback. I've been very impressed with the ability to provide a suggestion and that I've seen many implemented.

Old data - can be hard to get rid of. I'd like to see a feature where if a user inactivates a custom field, all data in that field on job and customer records can be erased.
Text fields - have a limited number of characters so your jobs and client info have to be concise. You can't write a book for a job order.
Some features don't quite work the way you would expect (timecards) - they don't actually integrate to QB, so it's kind of a teaser and we spent a fair amount of time trying to use the time tracker only to have to go to another solution.

Deby
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Home Elevators & Lift Product LLC

Bewertet am 22.3.2022

Customer service is the best that I have seen in along time. very helpful and knowledgeable. Return calls right away.

Opportunity, calendar, scheduling, workforce,

getting the employees on the app. with setup user names and passwords

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kickserv

was recommended by an employee.

Hello Deby,

Thank you for your review!

We are glad to hear that Kickserv is meeting your needs and expectations.

We have to agree with you that our customer service is one of the best out there.

I would love to have the opportunity to speak to you about what you are experiencing with the app, user names and passwords. You can reach me directly at [email protected]

Tiffany
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for starters and small businesses!

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Overall, for the price, I am happy. I recommend Kickserv to anyone getting started with their business. Small businesses, especially! I will continue to use Kickserv- they are constantly doing updates to fix little bugs here and there.

This software is user-friendly for the most part. It provides all the basic features you need to schedule, create a work order and assign to employees, invoice customers, and sync to your accounting system.

I mostly suggest the technician app be updated. I have found that 100% of my technicians are great at labor work, but not so great at navigating apps and using phones. Maybe even just offering more education/user guides for techs would help. Also, wish there was more of a way to have intercommunication between departments; assign tasks to office team, to do lists, etc

Syd
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Incredible tool for most tradespeople

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Overall it is a fantastic product, with an even better customer service team. Again, it was painful to use at first, but now that I’ve got the hang of it (and hundreds of projects under my belt) I can’t recommend it enough. It is the perfect solution for my business.

Access to all of my clients and their project status from anywhere. Project scheduling, invoicing, even shopping lists available to me. Fits all of my client types, from homeowners to property management, and flexible for all of the various project types. Kikserv’s customer service team is incredible.

Fairy steep learning curve… I’m still discovering new features, and shortcuts. A little ‘clunky’ at times

JESSICA

Our experience with the software is good overall.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

We can keep track of all the customers/estimates/invoices.

We can keep track of all the customers/estimates/invoices.

The software is easy to use. It tells you whether a customer saw or not the invoice/estimate. It allows you to see unpaid invoices.

-quick book sync doesn't work right, it makes duplicates of all the customers.
-you can not enter different job locations for the same customer, a new customer needs to be created every time there is a new job location

Hello Jessica,
Thank you for all the stars and confidence you put into using Kickserv for your business.

Creating a new service location for a property manager should be easy. Once you have the main property company in your database, it will just a matter of pressing the "new contact" button, filling in the new service address, and checking the box to associate it with the parent company.

I'll reach out to you via our in-app chat to assist you with this feature and help with the customer-flow-line.

Daniel

HVAC Company

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

Great would not trade

Great would not trade

Taking payments and history and tech support

Nothing I can think of just highly recommend

Antwort von KickServ

Daniel - thank you for the great feedback. 10 out of 10 is certainly what we are working so hard to achieve for every customer. Email us and we discuss further.

Doug

Sandbox with Support

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

I have enjoyed working with the support team, they have been knowledgeable and engaged. I'm currently using about 40% of the features that I would like to work because I'm still learning and want to ensure quality implementation.

The Kickserv system is very flexible and tailors well with my business. the more I use the Kickserv the more I like it and develop our techniques. Customer support has been attentive and engaged. The responses are quick and helpful, typically getting me back on track or teaching me how to use a feature I have yet to discover.

Because Kickserv is so large and sandbox, it was difficult to learn all the options and tailor them to my unique business. That resulted in a number of personal & classification errors that have muddled my reports and results

Hello Doug,
Thank you for your feedback and EXCELLENT scoring of support for our product. Plus, it's great to hear that you enjoy working with our Support Team, because we are here to help.