Kickserv

Eine führende nutzerfreundliche Software für die Ausführung eines Service-Unternehmens.

Sortieren nach

Doug
  • Branche: Musik

Servicing Company - Long-time User

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

Generally very good.

- As a CRM software, we are able to manage all of our customers, scheduling, invoicing and reporting (not as bookkeeping or Financial Statements) in a generally good way.
- The inter-connectionedness of the various parts of the software makes it easy to navigate from one function to another.
- Although there has been some down time (which can be very difficult because we cannot function), but over the long-term it has not be crucial. Being an online CRM allows me to use any device.
- We are able to save virtually anything (pics, docs, etc.) for future use, which has been crucially important to us.
- The integration with Stripe for payment from our customers is now essential to our processes. It has worked flawlessly, easy to use, and easy to deal with Stripe for various things we need to do, including refunds.
- It works well for both our field service and in-shop jobs. This is crucial because using two systems would be very difficult.
-We are easily able to tailor the Products/Services, pricing, descriptions, to our specific needs - not being locked into some format that we don't like.

- Support is sometimes tedious.
- New features added (if we find out about them at all) can be very disruptive to our processes, and confusing. While some of them make sense in a wider world, they sometimes are baffling and frustrating in our business.
- We have 2 locations (and hope to have many more) and need to have separate systems. Kickserv requires us to use separate browsers for each. How are we going to be able to do that with 5 or 10 locations? And we're finding that some functions (e.g. access to support!) are no longer working on Firefox, one of the best and most popular browsers available. This is a serious problem for us.
- Although a great deal of our business is field work, we do not/cannot use the mobile app with our techs because it is far too limiting. They need to be able to access much more information than what is available to them, and so we have them login through a browser on their phones.
- There are essential functions that we have to do in business that Kickserv has not been able to program into the system (even when we offered to pay big $ to get them). E.g. There are several email templates, and auto sending emails: We need one to be sent as a follow up to Jobs, and another (sent out 6 or 12 months later) to remind people to schedule services . We have to do all of this manually, and would love to find a way to get it done automatically. Summary: Some things are hard to get into the software that other companies would also make good use of.

Antwort von KickServ Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Doug for your continued support and taking the time to leave us some feedback. We greatly appreciate it. Know that your feedback does not fall on deaf ears and we are always working on ways to improve Kickserv.

Katielynn

Best Value for Scheduling/invoicing software

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

Overall, I have been more than satisfied with Kickserv. I initially navigated the platform pretty easily, along with ample help from the support team. Whenever I experience a problem, I receive help via the chat function from the same customer support members who are quick to provide solutions.

This product makes it easy to store a lot of data for our business including customers, project history, photos of job sites, notes for customers, dispatching crews to jobs, invoicing customers.

We experience some software bugs throughout use, which are often resolved with time. If I delete something on accident, there is not an undo button. If we change an estimate for a customer, there is no easy access to old records of past versions of the estimate unless we duplicate them every time we make a change. This can put us in a situation sometimes we are trying to substantiate claims to contractors about original estimates and the changes we made. Sometimes Kickserv will not work at all for a short period of time while our crews are on jobsites trying to upload photos/information or find their next jobsite, though this fairly rare. I wish there was an option to not allow credit card payments for certain invoices such as our contractors who are much larger jobs. Though, we have worked around this with different options such as sending a PDF instead.

ServiceTitan

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kickserv

I did a one hour conference call with the ServiceTitan team and the platform seemed like it would be difficult to learn and was extremely expensive. They promised we would save money with the efficiencies the program would provide, but I just did not see it. Many of the functions they provided were completely unnecessary for our business when considering the cost of their service.

Antwort von KickServ Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, as well as continuing to support us, Katielynn. If you encounter anymore issues, please don't hesitate to reach out. We will be happy to assist you with resolving any issues.

Randall
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall, I like Kickserv. I rely on it for my business, and the product continues to improve.

Bewertet am 25.6.2017

It helps me manage four irrigation service technicians and keep them going where they need to go.

Their web site when used on a desktop computer is great for scheduling and dispatching. We use it throughout the day to line up jobs for our technicians. Previously existing customers are easy to find using their search feature. I can add a new job, and then click a button and it sends the technician a text message with the job description and address. The technician can click on the address link and get the GPS coordinates on their smart phone. The workflow is logical and consistent. When things go wrong, they are good about communicating what is happening.

We are really only able to use part of the service. While it is excellent for scheduling, it is not useful for invoicing unless your invoicing needs are very basic. The product is not compatible with Quick Books groups. I don't use their mobile app. I prefer their mobile web site, but recent changes have made their mobile site less useful. Their server sometimes gets overloaded and the software becomes unresponsive. Tech support is inconsistent. Sometimes very helpful. Sometimes condescending. If a customer has an email address, it will automatically send this customer a reminder notice. There is no way to turn this feature on or off. For recurring jobs where we go back to the customer again and again, this is a problem because we don't always schedule the customer on the same day every month. It also gives the customer a link to the customer account center, which we also do not use, since we are unable to use Kickserv's invoicing feature.

While Kickserv continues to make improvements to the service, I frequently find myself frustrated because improvements are often not fully tested, resulting in unpleasant side effects. Example - recent formatting changes have made the scrollable area of their mobile web site very small and difficult to work with. Another change awhile back formatted all of my old customer data in such a way that their addresses would fail to appear in the text messages sent to my technicians. I am having to manually change all of these.

Jodi

Kickserv is a still

Bewertet am 9.12.2015

The product is simple to use and meets my customer service and scheduling needs for the price of the cloud software but also allows me to customize things without major programming or fees to get somebody else to do it. I paid for the Boot Camp training and was very worth it just to get things setup and understand the software. It sync's reliably with QuickBooks which has been a problem in the past for our company with other cloud based Customer Service Programs. The vendor has been GREAT! They feel like my team as they always respond within minutes to hours of my questions or problems I do run in to. I just send them a quick email and they help. Also they are always interested in my recommendations and are also getting feed back frequently from me and making improvements to the software. One thing that is great is that they provide a portal to the customer so any changes I make to an estimate or schedule or notes can be seen by the customer (they only see notes you want them to see). They can be abreast with what is going on with their work order. They also can pay for their invoice right online as well which I love so my customers have more control over their payment needs. Also our Kickserv is linked to our website so anytime a customer wants to contact us it creates an OPPORTUNITY in Kickserv for us to follow up on and notifies us via email that we have an interest. I would and have recommended Kickserv to other businesses.

This product does not handle the purchasing side of things which I would love to see. It sounds like they are looking into expanding this software to handle tracking purchases. Right now I just use QuickBooks for this. I also don't like the HTML language which is required for the setup of the invoice, estimates and work orders templates. It is hard to work with being I am not a programmer. I have managed to figure things out on my own with their help site and calling them. Its not a major issue but something I think they can improve on more. Again the Kickserv Team has been very helpful in anything I try to do or questions I have.

Sandy
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Superior Elevator Inspections - We Love Kickserv!

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

We have many customers that have many conveyances that we have to inspect per State requirements. Each has a different State Identification Number to record and track which we use in scheduling. We have to do much coordination between elevator contractors (Otis, Schindler, Kone, etc.), our customer building owners, and our inspectors. It's not always easy but Kickserv makes things much more manageable. Prior to Kickserv, spreadsheets, Word calendars and white boards were used...it was like the Dark Ages. :)

It's so easy to use and functions well for most of our needs. I LOVE the Special Instructions section and the clarity it provides in the Overview tab. Tags are also very helpful for our needs. The Resource calendar is fantastic too. Sometimes updates made in QB don't seem to come over to Kickserv in a timely manner but I think they usually do eventually. Overall, Kickserv has been a game-changer for us and I'm grateful every day for it's availability.

On my wish list is a feature that will allow me to duplicate contact information of one customer and paste it into that of another. We deal with many management companies who manage several of our customers and I have to re-type their contact info into each shared customer that we have. Reports are a little cumbersome to create but I did work in Salesforce.com many years ago and found that to be the case with them too.

Hi Sandy,

SUPER review! You have been a very loyal customer for over 3 years! Thank you. We do thrive on feedback from our customers like you. Your viewpoints were insightful, and I believe they will help others.

Shane

Kickserv Kicks Ass

Bewertet am 6.12.2021

Excellent product and fast, reliable support.

Kickserv is easy to use and easy to learn. It has more than enough functionality for my small business and integrates well with the Stripe payment system. The scheduling and calendar feature are extremely useful in daily planning.

The home page is useless. Some of the reporting functions need work.

Jobber

Warum Kickserv gewählt wurde

The other product didn’t offer scheduling functionality.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kickserv

Kickserv was recommended by an associate.

Antwort von KickServ Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Shane - that is sort of an unofficial motto "it's that easy". And the fact you are finding that collecting your money is a snap using Stripe is great news. The dashboard of the application is for the owner to manage their Customer flow line (Opportunity > won > job > follow-up > invoicing > to collecting payment). I recommend you write into [email protected] or use your blue message bubble in the app and we can certainly do more training on this with you. Thank you again.

Leeann

Great customer service every time!

Bewertet am 26.12.2017

This software is easy to use and some really great features... I like that I can drag appointments from one day to the next if needed. And contact customer service if needed easily.

I wish there were more alerts that would come up - such as an alert that will come up when scheduling someone that has an open balance so that we can let the customer know when scheduling, also what would be really helpful is if there was an alert that pops up stating that there is already a scheduled appointment open for that customer to avoid potentially double booking a customer (sometimes a wife will call to schedule and the husband may have already scheduled and it gets confusing). When scheduling multiple days on jobs I wish it didn't go on top of the calendar but blocked out the time. Also wish that there was an alert that would come up if a customer address is already in the database to avoid duplicates. Also, wish that email reminders were able to customize so that we could change time frames as we schedule in 2 hour increments - so we are really not able to use the feature which is one of the reasons we picked this scheduling software over others.

Antwort von Kickserv Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Leeann - thank you for your time and feedback. To help avoid duplicate bookings our best practice is to search customers by street address prior to booking. Street addresses are very unique and will display any prior events for that location.

Jeff

Fits our company's needs and overall easy to use.

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

It is overall easy to customize to fit our needs. There are many features we use and I'm sure many more we don't. Allowing other employees to view, create notes and have user access is very helpful for our business. Also, the search option is great. When forgetting what address is associated with what customer, the search option is a helpful go-to when looking for a random piece of information.

I wish it was easier to navigate online "help topics". While the customer service on the phone is great, it would be nice to access online articles. I haven't found them especially helpful. Also, when clicking on a customer and then accessing the jobs in their profile, it has been very frustrating seeing old jobs come up first. I don't want to see 2014 jobs, I'd rather see the ones I'm currently on, being 2018. Making the option to choose a date view and then having KickServ remember my last selection would be very helpful.
In-Progress (for jobs) tab is really confusing. We only use Scheduled or Completed. We have one job in In-Progress (not sure how it got there) and don't know how to move it to Scheduled. This is very confusing and frustrating as we don't use this feature and don't know how to get rid of it. Please get rid of In-Progress or make the option to not use, more accessible.

Linda

Great Software

Bewertet am 30.4.2022

I am a lot more comfortable with the software now. However, in the beginning I used customer support A LOT. They were always prompt and helpful, which is a treat when learning a new software.

I love the ease of use and the ability to create a customer account and follow it through from the iniital contact, scheduling an estimate and the actual work itself, keeping track of payments, keeping track of customer services/purchases , downloading customer job information and sending out receipts. For me, who does not a very good memory, the reminder notes is paramount. I refer to them multiple times during a job and these notes have saved me many times because I do a lot of followup and the ability to pull up each day's followup notes is just great. I don't generally tend to miss a beat with my customer service - all because of Kickserv!!

The only think I can think of, based on what I use, is being able to get to the Reminder section as quickly as I want to. If I am in the Job section, I have to go back to the customer name and then go to the Reminder section. Not a BIG deal, just a little glitch.

Antwort von KickServ Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Another satisfied customer of Kickserv. I agree with the use of the reminders. I have so much to remember and the reminder of notes is a great way to never miss task or a follow-up. Thank you Linda.

Chelsea V

Kickserv has been a valuable addition to our business. It helped our company become more...

Bewertet am 26.11.2017

The calendar and resource views and functionalities are the best features of Kickserv. We have 7 vehicles on the road and we need to know where they are and how each job went. Kickserv allows us to communicate in a cloud based system that all of our techs can access in real-time. When a change is made to the calendar, all office staff can see it. Technicians can leave job notes before they leave the job site, and customers can pay online after they are invoiced by email.
The newer look of KickServ was a real step up from the original Service Sidekick. It has grown with us and continues to get better everyday. It has really begun to feel like we have a real business and we are happy with the way KickServ has grown into theirs as well.

The technicians cannot see the description of charges in the itemized list of charges while using the mobile app on their phones.
Some issues with recurring jobs - I have found that most of the issues get resolved as soon as we mention them to the KickServ customer service team. If there is an answer, the team is willing to try and find it.
When KickServ lags or goes down it slows our company down to a crawl. It was worse before, and only keeps getting better.

Ambyr

Asked for help, via the chat bubble, tech Tina responded within a few hours!

Bewertet am 29.6.2017

The software is very organized, easy to navigate through, I like that there's more than one way to search for something. I think the Dispatch View is an amazing concept! I am in the service industry and have technicians that I send all over S. OC, having a map right there and not having to switch back and forth with google maps would be wonderful! I really hope they will be able to fully incorporate it into the software. The texting concept is another wonderful idea I recently saw added. A lot of my customers ask for texts because their at work and in meetings etc, so to have this feature fully functional would be another efficient bonus!

There really isn't anything I dislike about this software. Recently, the Kickserv Team had to do a massive switch over, customers from their old software switched over to the new one and it caused problems across the board. However, our business didn't suffer too much and Kickserv's tech team was on a solution right away! I also really appreciated their update blog while they were fixing everything. We also had a problem with syncing to Quickbooks and Quickbooks locking our ability to change contact info from Kickserv. But that's been fixed as well!

Richard

#1 in Customer Relationship Management & Dispatching software

Bewertet am 12.5.2021

Kickserv has streamlined my service-based business. It's easy to use for dispatching and task reminders. It also syncs with my bookkeeping software, google calendar, reputation management software and Stripe.

It is easy to start using the kickserv system, especially since they have such a phenomenal support staff

I have used this software for over 8 years and the ONLY thing I still would like to see is a more robust search ability. For example, if I were to look for every job that I did "carpet cleaning," I would get a list (instead of having to pull a report).

Salesforce Field Service und Highrise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kickserv

Easy of use with all of the integrations I need to grow my business.

Antwort von KickServ Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Richard - You have been a fabulous advocate of Kickserv over the years. I'm glade we are helping your business.

Cyndi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Get your DISPTACH house in order

Bewertet am 1.3.2019

We have been with Kick Serv through a lot of growing pains. As a "non techy" person, I was very frustrated in the beginning but now have become a believer that THIS IS a great program for our growing business. I am looking forward to see which upgrades are coming for 2019. (Allow techs to search for specific job numbers in the field, colors change as job phases are uploaded with new people assigned to same job, adding the use of our standard quote forms, time sheet management)

Able to track all incoming calls with a glance at calendar screen. See every tech (color coded) daily, weekly and monthly. Track days off, vacations, in a glance, with customer on the phone!

Still no way to automatically change color coding as each phase of a project is completed and we need to add different tradesmen to the job. We have to "open" each job BEFORE we schedule a tech to see if he/she is already assigned to an ongoing job.

Hello Cyndi,
Many thanks for the abundance of positive feedback. And as always the suggestions to make our product better and more user friendly is what we thrive on here.

To quickly gather what jobs a technician or tradesman is on go directly to our Jobs index page and use the "assign to" filter.

Ping me back from within the app if you'd like to discuss this idea further. We are here to help.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Great for One Tech

Bewertet am 29.11.2021

I enjoy using the product from my desk and the tech doesn't have any complaints from the app.

I like that i can invoice the job with clear notes and history to the clients from my tech. Scheduling is easy.

Wish there was a way to alert the tech out of the app. I review a work order and see I need more notes or need him to advise on a part # so that I can quote. I have no way to tell him this other than to copy the notes and email him separately.

Salesforce Sales Cloud und Smart Service

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kickserv

ease of use and low cost for using with just one tech.

Antwort von KickServ Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jennifer. I know the idea of two way communication within Kickserv, among employees, has been kicked around. I'll be sure to pass the feedback up the ladder. :)

Beverly
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Great product and service

Bewertet am 24.11.2021

The biggest benefit is time saved. We run a small, family locksmith business. My husband and son are out on the road and I'm in the office. We've expanded into a home watch business as well. Kickserv is very efficient and cut my labor time by at least a third. Plus, the techs out on the road can pull it up on their phones and don't have to call in to ask questions about jobs.

Ease of use. We looked at several options and Kickserv has the best quality for the price. We use the product differently than intended. The color coding intended for services we use for our technicians. I look at the calendar and I can see where each one is by the color. We do use some colors for services such as active jobs or jobs on hold. Kickserv integrates smoothly with QuickBooks online which saves a lot of time and work. We do our invoicing in Kickserv and it syncs with QB immediately.

I can't think of anything right now that I'd change.

Antwort von KickServ Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Beverly, for taking the time to leave us the SUPER review!

Braeden
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, affordable work managment software

Bewertet am 25.4.2022

I tested several work order managment products before choosing Kickserv as my platfoem. Makes scheduling, timecards, and customer history a non headache for me and my business. Totally love the product!!

Kickserv is great for customer managment. Easily see past and future work orders for all customers. Love the ability to add attachments to customer profile and work orders. Great database.

I have no dislikes. I would like to have the ability to select which items are shared per work order via the customer portal.

Antwort von KickServ Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Braeden, 10/10, all the stars, and no dislikes! We are grateful for the review.

We are glad to hear that you love our product and that Kickserv is meeting your expectations.

When you have some time send me an email at [email protected] so that I can get some more information about your request and we can submit it to our product team as a feature request!

Thank you again for your review and for being a part of the Kickserv family.

Lou
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

All Fixed Appliance Repair review

Bewertet am 30.11.2021

Overall, the experience has been very positive. We're happy that we decided on this one.

Real time scheduling, mobile use, files attachments, work order creation

Customer portal to request service is cumbersome, bug reporting has become more difficult with the new chat robot. I usually video the issues to better explain the bug. I can't do that any more.

Octopus CRM und FieldEdge

Cost and features

Antwort von KickServ Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Howdy Lou. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate it. The new support system is fairly new and we will continue to work on making it easier to to reach us, as well as report bugs. Thank you again for the feedback.

Dorian
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good experience overall, customer support time is frustrating tho...

Bewertet am 23.8.2017

We boost productivity big time with this software!

This software offers great functionality and customization, so far has been the one that adapted the most to our requirements. New functionalities are added on weekly basis which is really nice. Price is very accessible for small business. Is easy to use once that you get the grip on it which takes time because some stuff is somehow counter intuitive, I seriously recommend getting the paid support/training sessions otherwise you will get very frustrated.
integration with QB and use of credit card payment is solid.

Customer support time is frustrating, they take at least several hours to get back to you then sometimes they will reply and stop answering for another several hours, this made us almost regret our decision when setting up our account. They offer documentation for the software but a lot of topics are mere drafts and do not contain a lot of information. Despite the fact that they answer really slow they are very helpful with the answers provided and you can be sure your problem will get solve 90% of the time or a feature request will be placed.

Sometimes the system gets really slow , specially on Monday mornings and end of the month, contacting support and letting them know seems to fix the issue most of the time...

The Android app could use some improvement although it has improve a lot in the last 6 months.

Scott
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

Kickserv Review

Bewertet am 12.7.2019

Kickserv allows us to go semi paperless and cuts out time from dispatch to accounting.

The ability to store everything together.

It did not integrate with QuickBooks Online as we had hoped. It integrates with it, but not everything transfers.

Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate

Warum Kickserv gewählt wurde

Too much Double-Entry from dispatch to accounting

Zuvor genutzte Software

Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate

Price
Amir

Best CRM Platform!!

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

-Easy way to download and calculate jobs for accounting.
-Great way to have clear access for everyone in the company to the CRM via the app. The detailed and yet simple organizational process with Kickserv has added tremendous value to us.

-Organization of data and customer list
-Convenient way to calculate weekly, monthly jobs sold.

-Sometimes it does not load properly
-Would be great what time notes are added to NOTES section for each tab

Hello Amir,
Thank you for your feedback and EXCELLENT scoring. We have been doing field service work for well over 30 years now. Plus, thank you for your feature request since I was able to submit it within our Product Board.

Jessica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Small company that rapidly grew!

Bewertet am 25.6.2019

We love the simplicity of it, the work flow is really easy with the unschedule, scheduled, in progress, etc tabs. It keeps the jobs organized. We love that it is capable with our QuickBooks keeping our books stright is very important to us.

The mobile app has had a number of bugs and issues. But we contact customer service and it seems to fix. However we still run into minor issues here and there.

Hi Jessica,
Your company has been a very loyal customer for 4 years now! Thank you. Plus, it's great to hear how much you like our Support team. Keep connecting with us with our in-app chat support because we are here to help.

Chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great but still a few glitches

Bewertet am 25.1.2017

We have been using the program for about a year, and it is for sure better than other programs that we have used in the past. ANd the ease of talking to a real person in tech support is WONDERFUL!
But there are still a few issues we have come across. One is that it only works properly on FireFox, and is the only program I use that actually works on that browser, so I have to have that on all the time just for Kickserv.
Next is that when there is an error, there is no clear explanation as to what the error is. The program seems to tell me that there is an error, but that's it. I literally worked for about a month with tech support because I could not sync any new customers between Kickserv and Quick Books. This made end of the year very frustrating. When it finally started working, I still don't know what was actually the problem.
The last issue I have, is that I can't make the phone/tablet app user friendly for my techs in the field. I need them to be able to adjust more things, change times, add/reschedule jobs etc, and they can't do it. I was hoping this would help so they didn't forget to tell me what needed to be done, but they can't do it from their tablet.

Able to change as needed, and easy to integrate with Quick Books. Easy to contact a real person in tech support.

Don't feel that the phone/tablet app is user friendly

Ashly
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Best value and

Bewertet am 15.7.2019

We have used the software since about 2012. It is very user friendly and allows our company to schedule and keep track of our customers on a daily basis. We love the ability to create reports and sort data but services used, how often customers use us, amount spent, ect. The staff at Kickserv is responsive and easy to work with if a question or problem arises. Kickserv syncs seamlessly with quick books and allows us to easily keep our books up to date. We have just recently started using the credit card processing add on. It was again, seamless and easy to use. Very happy and attribute the program to our continued success!

There are a few upgrades I would love to see...such as taking a discounted about off certain items. For our business a check box form would be helpful in the tuneup each of the technician s perform, however for the dollars spent it is a great program at a great value.

Antwort von Kickserv Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ashly. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Nick

Satisfied Customer

Bewertet am 1.2.2012

I have already shared my positive feeling regarding Service Sidekick with several fellow electricians. All of us have the common need to be able to access our schedule while out working or estimating projects. I feel like i have a much better grasp on my schedule than ever before. I can access the calender in the morning at my desk. Then on my Android or ipad while I'm in my truck or elsewhere.

The ability to view my schedule on my Android phone was the primary reason that I chose Service Sidekick almost two years ago. I'm so glad that I did! Our previous scheduling information could only be accessed while out in the field if the secretary was still at the office or by remote log-in once I got to a computer. With Service Sidekick I am able to pull up my schedule while eating lunch, enter a new job that might have just been called in, then hit the notify tech option. This will send either an email or text to my electrician who can then punch it into his GPS and head that way with a descriptive read out of what he has been tasked to do and all of the customer's pertinent information. The integration with Quickbooks Online works quite well with transferring customer info through a simple sync button. This saves a ton of time when entering a service call.

The only real negative that i have to offer is that when scheduling work for a contractor that will be at an address that is not their home office. Their office address always appears on the printed work order and it can and has caused confusion. Meaning that my guys have shown up at the contractors personal home, embarrassing. There might be a way to simplify it for recurring business partners that work in other places like a remodeling General contractor. Also, with so many features, i feel like i am only skimming the surface of what Service Sidekick is capable of. My New Years resolution is to learn to use it even more effectively.

Antwort von Kickserv Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We do have a new template for work locations and this user was given that new template so you can display the parent and child location.

James
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The best service scheduling and work order app I’ve found.

Bewertet am 6.12.2021

Overall, this has been the best service app I’ve used. It is easy to create work orders, manage workflow and handle billing. My customers like the easy interface and the ability to follow along with the repairs in the customer center.

The app and web interfaces make it easy to create and complete repairs. I can go all the way from my first customer contact all the way through the repair and invoicing with ease. Customer repairs ante organized well and easy to refer back to if needed.

The only problem I have is the inability to accept cash or check payments without a subscription. I’m restricted to only accepting credit cards through the app. All other payments do not reflect in the repair orders which makes t hi I GE confusing when closing out the month. I understand that the company needs to make money, but I don’t like that this feature was moved to the pay version. Maybe I’ll subscribe in the future, but I’m just starting out and need to conserve as much capital as possible.

Antwort von KickServ Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Good feedback James. Just starting a business is difficult and we understand. We were there once. The Free version does a lot to help a business grow. The paid plan does allow us to offer more advanced features and support them. We wish to see you grow. cheers!