NICE CXone

Travis
Travis

Swiss Army Knife

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

They are a fair and firm company that says what they will do, and they do what they say.

There are a broad range of features that are combined to make a symbiotic platform with tons and tons of options.

I wish that there were sentiment analysis for the SMS side of the omnichannel.

Twilio

Warum NICE CXone gewählt wurde

I needed HIPAA compliance and a 99.99% SLA.

Twilio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

It had all of the products ready to go for omnichannel.
Warren
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Have been using NICE inContact since 2009

Bewertet am 25.6.2020

My overall experience with NICE inContact has been fantastic. I enjoy working with my reps as we together try to find the best solution to our problems. I feel they have truly been our partner.

I worked as an end user of NICE inContact in FamilySearch Support and for the past 4 years I have been working as the FamilySearch Telecommunications Product Engineer. As an end user I found the product to be easy to use and reliable. I was able to seamlessly take chats and calls up to 30 in a day. As the Administrator CXOne/inContact Central is easy to use creating skills, users, and security profiles. As the Engineer working in Studio and creating call flows with Salesforce integration I find the product robust and basically if you can think of it, there is most likely a way to make it happen using APIs and the inContact Studio. I was able to learn the basics and build from there with little training. And what I don't know NICE inContact engineers and account managers are there to help.

In Salesforce there is a feature that you can login as the user to see what the user is seeing. inContact doesn't have that feature. To troubleshoot a user issue I have to go to some lengths to change the users password and login as them to see if I can see what they are reporting. Speaking of reporting, I know the CXOne platform has addons for better reporting but I feel the dashboards and basic reporting could be made better. For example to be able to drill down on a dashboard to specifics even on the user level.

Antwort von NICE

Thanks for your feedback, Warren!

Brittney

InContact Cloud Software

Bewertet am 4.10.2016

Overall the software gives us more functionality than what we had with our previous vendor. The user experiences is easy to adapt to on the front end, however, the back end scripting and set up can be more complex than what InContact would lend you to believe. I think it is a good product, that has great functionality, but that their support team leaves a lot to be desired. If you are in a small to medium contact center this would be a good product to use and scale with. They have a lot of add on functions that can grow with your company.

The call back feature has been a great asset, it allows us the ability to meet our SLA goals better and not have to expend more resources toward staffing. The reporting options in inContact will suit most organizational needs, however, the reporting feature through inView has been a better more customizable resource for us. Many of the items in inView are in beta, but it is exciting to see whats to come. Overall this product has allowed us to have more visibility into our customer bases, to be able to identify trends and understand truly what our customers are calling for, so that we can best address their needs.

The support staff has been less than stellar. Misinformation was provided on the front end prior to contract signing that cost us money on the back end. The implementation company that they used initially started out well, but the PM we were assigned wasn't very organized, didn't follow up well, didn't communicate needs well. I found myself often leading the calls, following up on open issues and requesting timelines for items to be completed. The training provided to support the back end such as script building and maintenance wasn't sufficient. It will require dedicated time and support to learn it efficiently enough to be able to maintain it without disrupting anything. I will say that it was a pleasure to work with the technical lead assigned to our implementation he was great at assessing our need and finding solutions to meet it. Dealing with our InContact assigned technical account manager initially was a struggle. They didn't seem to absorb a lot of information related to our account which caused some unnecessary errors related to our billing. It took a couple months to resolve that matter. The follow up from them has not been the greatest, albeit you get what you pay for. They do have an option for an account manager that provides more dedicated support which we are looking into.

Mikko Jerome
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

NICE CXone Review

Bewertet am 28.12.2023

My overall experience with NICE CXone is superb and I will recommend it.

My overall experience with NICE CXone is superb and I will recommend it.

The tools and how easy it is to explore and identify the well-organized procedure.

Everything is good since it was easy to use.

Jim
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Gold standard of contact center software & management

Bewertet am 11.11.2019

Technical Customer Support manager is top-notch
ACD / IVR configuration was a snap. We were up and running in almost no time

Workforce Management module configuration is a bit tricky

Five9 und RingCentral MVP

Warum NICE CXone gewählt wurde

We decided to move to a cloud based solution to add levels of resiliency that we didn't have. Also, the benefits of flexibility were tremendous.

Five9 und RingCentral MVP

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

CX One features were more comprehensive

Antwort von NICE

Thank you for your review!

Ron
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

inContact Phone and Chat systems.

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

Overall it was a mediocre experience. Support and the Tams were great. The call system was great. The chat is garbage.

Multiple API's for SalesForce integration, data export, you name it. Phone system works great with good call audio. Caring Customer Support team that is knowledgeable and quick to take care of you. A WONDERFUL reporting system. You can create custom reports or use their canned reports which have almost all of the information you could ask for. Their TAMS are great to work with.

The chat system has had issue after issue. It has only recently started working correctly and our contract is almost up. Tech support is one of the worst I've dealt with. They are uncaring/unsympathetic. They are quick to point the finger elsewhere rather than address the actual issue and help get it resolved.

Antwort von NICE

Hi Ron, We're glad that you have had some positive experiences. We are working with our tech support staff to improve.

Ashton
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Great product

Bewertet am 11.3.2020

I love the IVR system that they have. It makes routing calls and playing messages really easy and it also has great scripting opportunities. I also like how easy it is to use CXone on the agents computers.

The call quality is high but if you have headsets that aren't very good it can create issues with audio.

Five9

Warum NICE CXone gewählt wurde

Overall CX one is a better product by far.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

Nice Incontact is a local company to us and we wanted to focus on inbound calls not outbound.

Antwort von NICE

Thanks for your review, Ashton! Glad to know about your experience!

Jonathan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Constant issues - arguments with Support Teams on validity of issues

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

When it works, it's smooth. Its highly customizable for call queues and trees.

Support is atrocious; constant and large outages (anywhere from 5min to a couple of hours means that all call center staff cannot take/make calls which cripples us). We've had an open support ticket closed on us 6+ times because support says the issue is resolved even when we continue to present evidence it's not resolved. Ongoing issues for 2 months now, still no resolution.

Antwort von NICE

Hi Jonathan. Your business if very important to us. We'll get in touch with your service team to find out about these issues to get them resolved.

Lisa
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

NICE InContact XCone feedback

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

Initial implementation issues have been resolved so now we're in more of a sustainment mode. Issues have reduced and we're doing well.

SaaS and it's integration capabilities with the other NICE products such as WFM, RTAM and Analytics.

The vendor still operates like 3 separate companies.

Aspect Unified IP

Move to SaaS platform.

Aspect Unified IP

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

The experience of executive leadership plus having the benefit of synergy with Nice, inContact and Nexidia.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you are having a good experience. We will share your feedback with our teams.

Leonard

Nice inContact CXone review

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

The overall experience with NICE has been a positive one. There are multiple items that we love, and then some that could use some work. A benefit is that their engineers actually take feedback and if it makes sense there is a good chance that it will be a future update/improvement to the platform.

We enjoy the multiple features available with CXOne, such as the forecasting tool, MAX agent.

The thing we like least about the software is the ability to update on a mass scale. Most areas are on a one agent edit scale. Would be beneficial for example if break schedules could be edited on a weekly level view instead of by day.

Antwort von NICE

Thanks for the review Leonard! We'll pass your feedback on to our team.

• Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I don't know all the options

Bewertet am 2.1.2020

We like incontact but we are a smaller company and everything cost money and I don't know if we are getting everything out of what we are currently paying.

I like that I can use the stuido for the most part to better my call center with out a lot of extra work.

I think I don't know all the features that come with incontact, can you drag email into the group, how does call back work.

Fuze

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NICE CXone

We like the potential and see a future with the company.

Antwort von NICE

David, thanks for your comments. We strongly suggest reaching out to your technical account manager for help and to understand all of the capabilities of the product. It will certainly help.

Eric
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Decent solution with room for improvement

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

Using the platform gave us more flexibility for how we handle our calls and report on call center metrics. We are not sure though that it is worth the premium price we pay for this solution compared to what we could have had if we would have upgraded our premise-based ACD system that we replaced. We pay over $45k per month for fewer than 100 users and that's not even using all of the modules. We also have to pay that cost every month, forever or until we choose a different solution. Premise based might be a better value for our operation if we have a chance to choose again.

The software has a lot of customizability and tons of features. Deployment and training for users is easy.

There are definitely limitations for some features at standard and to get advanced modules and functions the solution becomes VERY expensive.

Antwort von NICE

Eric, thanks for your review. Please reach out to your technical account manager if we can help make your experience better.We'd love to hear from you.

Rob
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Incontact has features but requires commitment of time and learning

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

We had a VERY rocky start. I believe that most of the issues were with our implementation manager. I have mostly re-written and fixed the studio scripts and eliminated most of the routing issues. I do very much like the universal availability of Soft phone to be used from anywhere and that you can use it with most browsers and operating systems. The auto dialer is definitely the best program in the product. List penetration and reporting make it easy to reach more patients/clients with no lag/delay between reaching the person and speaking with them.

The available features are great. Hands down, the best auto dialer I have experienced but the set up and testing will take several weeks to tweak to your preference. Logging in from anywhere is very beneficial. Always updated to make the product new and innovative. All-in-one products available. One stop shop for QR, WFM, softphone and Forecasting. Although the program requires a lot of troubleshooting and upkeep, I will admit that it does not go all the way down very often.

Implementation fees for anything you want to do. For something as simple as SMS response to advance chat. There are costs and fees for everything down to the nickel and dime. This caused us to develop our own server to store calls (due to storage costs), our QR program is 3rd party and our chat program now. We started with Uptivity which is being discontinued 12/31/2019. The new program they suggested was a very large increase in price. So we went with separate company for our QR needs. Turn around is very slow for add-ons and requested changes/features. I highly recommend a well versed main contact with knowledge in building programs, telephony/studio, and user access/security to be a go to person. This will save you time and money in the long run. A program that is always being tweaked requires several updates. The updates can take away from business and cause errors/issues for several users. I typically set my week aside whenever a new release is upcoming so that I can help troubleshoot.

Antwort von NICE

Thank you for the detailed review, Rob! We are always striving to improve and will make sure to pass along your comments to our development team. We are happy to hear the auto dialer is working well.

Shelli

Review of NICE inContact May 2020

Bewertet am 20.5.2020

Business problem is routing calls and cases to appropriately skilled reps. It works great! Love how we can integrate with Salesforce and Service Now

Easy to get going in Studio and training for Agents to use MAX or the Salesforce AgentConsole. Basic scripting tasks are easy to do. Complex tasks have been achievable with the help of PSOD where most techs are amazingly helpful and brilliant! The help pages are ok, provide basic info.

1. API Documentation is terrible. Hitting F1 on a Studio action for an API returns 'file not found' - there is no documentation on the API. Going into the developer console and looking at the APIs, also lacking info. Date fields provide the ISO regulation, examples would be extremely helpful.
2. In Central, most of the UI is too small to see the full names. Sometimes hovering over each name shows the name, but when looking at a list of 20 per page of POCs or skills the name field is too short to show the full name. There is plenty of white space where the names could be given more spaces.
3. Reporting a defect to tech support (opening a case) requires three or four meetings where I share my screen and reproduce the error again and again. It would be nice if they could use the original video and data to investigate. If they need additional config info, it would be good to ask for it.
4. Reporting call quality issues also requires much going back and forth, even when I've provided data from a quality testing vendor (Spearline). Would be ideal to be able to work with inContact to create a streamlined process where I report the issue, backed with data, and inContact uses the data as leverage with the carrier as proof of quality issues.

Antwort von NICE

Shelli, thank you for your feedback. We want to help you with some of the issues you've outlined in your comments. Could you please reach out to us at corporatecommunications@niceincontact .com? Thank you.

Clinton
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

CXOne reminds me of a shiny, sleek, sports car powered by a go-cart engine.

Bewertet am 1.3.2021

It was much better several years ago but with every recent "upgrade" it has gotten worse. Latency is extreme to the point that all managers within our Contact Center have pleaded with our technology department to be removed from Single Sign On which we were only granted several weeks. As of late, we are constantly being told to clear cache, delete temp internet files, shut down and restart our computers, etc. The ACD screen freezes consistently and we are DAILY reaching out to our WFM team and asking them to move agents in and out of skills due to our timeouts and latency. These are truly daily occurrences and not the ramblings of a disgruntled user that is inconvenienced on an occasional basis.

The Dashboards are easy to configure and provide a nice view that you can tailor to both your department and/or individual needs.

As mentioned above, the Dashboards are very nice but I am often 2-3 minutes behind from a "real-time" view. Additionally, the most basic enhancements seem near impossible to consider as I'm regularly told "the system wasn't built that way". The Real Time Adherence view is a great example of this as I'll be monitoring 50 agents with an additional 10-15 that aren't even in a working state (in some case, even employees that do NOT work within the Contact Center). Basically, I'm looking at a bunch of "white noise" on the RTA screen instead of agents solely within my department. The issues may very well be concerns with my employer's technology team but since they are the ones in direct discussion with inContact, I just have to go by what they are saying.

• Branche: Sportartikel

InContact it has it all

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

I really like the option to I can change the IVR on the fly which is important with our software if it goes down we can notify the customer very quickly which helps drive calls down. I also like the reporting that it can produce.

I think as a company they should give each of their customer 2 hours of technical time because I would like to switch up my IVR but there are some situations where it to technical for me. Also it is expensive for smaller companies to get all the option the InContact brings.

Antwort von NICE

David, thanks so much for your feedback. We encourage you to provide these suggestions on our customer community portal. They will be taken into consideration if other customers have a similar need as yours.

Anallyn
  • Branche: Bankwesen

NICE inContact for Call Center Management

Bewertet am 17.11.2020

At first I was skeptical with NICE inContact since I am used to using the other NICE application. After several updates made with NICE inContact collaborating with our Voice Team, the experience has been better especially loved the web player option :).

Since we started using NiC in March due to the global pandemic, we have since observed several upgrades in the functionalities/capabilities.

1. We have the option to remove download capabilities to certain users for InfoSec compliance since our company is a financial organization.
2. We no longer need 8x8 to play the call as it now has the web player functionality thus makes it easier to listen to calls.
3. We can now track the actual dead air and hold time which is critical to the call center as part of us monitoring the AHT and efficiency of our associates.
4. Clear definition of why a call was disconnected such as Agent Hung Up, Contact Hung Up, Agent Phone Disconnected, OB call interrupted and so on.

Some of the thing s I least like with the software are.

1. NiC tends to run into an error when agent is on high avail then a call suddenly comes in, it gives an agent leg error.
2. There are times that customer could not hear agent on the other line yet or vv. We did a test in the past where we listen to the call live and listened to the call after being recorded.

Carlos
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BUYER BEWARE: Make sure your read the fine print on contract and confirm 100% that the...

Bewertet am 7.2.2017

I spent a long time researching software solutions in the industry to create a full integration with our software platform. During the sales process, the sales person made statements that were not accurate. I was led into believing my costs would be constant per user and it turned out to be a lie.
Upon our launch, we had scheduled to bring out their training staff to help train our employees. They sent someone who sat in our office for 2 days and was not able to help anyone. This person actually left early while he was there and every question that was asked, he did not have a response. He would have to call someone else.
After we signed our contract, everything turned into $$$$ for this, $$$ for that.
I have never felt so deceived in my life. The sales person even used the fact that he was having a child to coerce me to sign the contract with his relentless approach. I should have sniffed this out during the sales process.
While they have some features that are nice, everything has started to unravel. I lost a client because of the number of dropped calls that they have had.
When we were first launched, there were countless issues with the configuration that caused us to lose calls, voicemails and essentially tarnished our image to our clients.
It was very clear that no one understood what I was sold because I have been around nearly every department possible at that company. Reseller, Affiliate, you name it.
The most disturbing part of all of this was the convenient negligence from their sales team that I could get the same exact thing I was being sold by going through Ring Central directly. The sales person knew EXACTLY what I wanted. I was crystal clear because I knew this would be a problem. I am just warning you to make sure you are VERY careful with the purchase of this product.
Don't be fooled by 90% off discounts on their contracts. It just lures you in and then they will nickel and dime you for every little thing.

Gives the flexibility to write you own scripts, if you have the knowledge to do so. Otherwise, you are paying.

Too long and complicated to set up
Too many random issues that we had to figure out ourselves
No mobile solution
SMS support is too pricey.

Jenny Naja
Jenny Naja
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

InContact

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

InContact helped us to improve reporting in the call center and data-driven decision making.

The implementation process was simple. Their data collection workbook is designed in a way the data requirements is mapped in a way that avoid the most common issues in implementations. Of course, there are always hiccups, but the Team was always ready to assist. We are a SMB and the executives assigned to us were actually from AnswerX, which was previously acquired by InContact. That required an additional cost, but offered closer guidance.

Modifying scripts and workflows in the IVR is doable, but most of the times they expect you to request assistance and get the Executive working on it. Other IVRs make it more intuitive and visually appaeling for the clients to manage themselves.

Antwort von NICE

Thank you so much for the review and productive feedback! We are glad we were able to help you improve upon reporting but are always looking to do better. We will pass along your commentary regarding the IVRs to our team.

Dan
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice inContact Call Center

Bewertet am 3.8.2018

My experience with the Nice inContact call center software has been that it is a high quality, high availability solution that meets most call center operational requirements and can be implemented in a timely manner.

The software, compared to legacy premise-based call center solutions, is considerably easier to configure and implement. Time to bring on new IVR and ACD solutions is a fraction of the time to do so in the traditional environment. Integration with CRM solutions for screen pop, IVR customer lookup, dialer list management, and other services can be easily configured and implemented in days vs. months. The software enables multiple media types (voice, chat, email, SMS, etc.) to be managed under a single platform and seamlessly routed to agents. Getting implementation staff proficient with the tool is another plus.

Functionality of some services is not as deep as a point solution (i.e. compared to a full function chat or email management service) but is more tightly integrated for multi-channel routing.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly support center platform

Bewertet am 3.6.2022

We've been using Nice CXone for last few years and the overall experience is generally positive. The software contains all the support center functionality that you need and can be administered easily. The team likes to use the platform because it's straightforward and user friendly. We are happy with the choice

User intuitive application with easy navigation experience for both agents and administrators
Length and breadth of reports - inbuilt reports are mostly sufficient. It's easy to create your own custom reports and it does not require any special skill
Can be used for inbound and outbound calls
Call recordings can be easily saved on the cloud
Excellent integration capabilities, we've integrated with Salesforce with good results

Call clarity when you configure cell phone to receive calls
Long drawn process of procuring toll free numbers for some regions
Occasional connectivity issues, however it's a thing of past and lot more reliable now

Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent cloud technology solutions for our contact center.

Bewertet am 4.1.2019

There was a time I felt I was losing some control by giving up all the physical equipment in our contact center and moving everything to the cloud. I got over that fairly quickly when we started improving quality, production and survey scores and eliminating down time.

They have a solution for pretty much have a solution for any task or initiative you have in your contact center. You don't need to purchase every tool; you can purchase only what you need. Their engineers and technical manager are good at what they do and have helped us design solutions for a variety of challenges.

If you are new to cloud technology for contact centers there is a lot to catch up on. You will have to do some studying and training. Most of these tools are easy to use, but in some cases you need time to get used to using the technology. You need to ask a lot of questions and make sure your technical account managers fully understand your business so they can partner with you on designing tools and solutions that work for you.

Amanda
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Clunky software that does the bare minimum.

Bewertet am 2.12.2020

Overall it could be a lot better from a user standpoint.

Overall it could be a lot better from a user standpoint.

It works most of the time. There is not much else to say about what I do like because it is few and far between. Maybe pay more for technological improvements and less for celebrity keynote speakers.

Very buggy. We have had the software go down in the past quite a few times and the resolution is not always quick from support. Most of the time they blame our end or something on our end when it is not on our end at all. Just yesterday we had a GLOBAL outage and no way for our business to take calls when we rely on this system. There is no backup or failsafe when there is an outage. There are days that go by where people have continual issues logging in and clearing cache and cookies SHOULD fix, but does not. Sometimes people have to reboot their whole network in order for them to not have issues with incontact(they have no issues with ANY other programs but incontact when this occurs).

Brad
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

InContact review

Bewertet am 27.2.2017

Overall positive experience. We've used InContact for over 5 years now and have been able to grow our business as a result. We were the first to launch the PC dialer and use it extensively every day to increase the amount of outbound call attempts we make on a daily basis. One thing that needs to happen is to find a way to reduce the amount of freezing that occurs within the platform. We experience this about once or twice a month, sometimes for short periods, but sometimes for longer periods of time which can negatively impact production. Also, continue to enhance the custom report tool. It's getting better with each release, but still has some room to improve.

Ease of use when it comes to skill buildouts, edits. Priority blending works well and helps us prioritize calls to out agents. PC dialer works well and eliminates that "pause" when a call is launched to one of our students

Freezing of the platform on occasion. Need ability to create agent profiles where you can add skills to a profile instead of adding skills to multiple agents. Too much time involved

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Incontact is innovation

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

I believe we are the largest client incontact has. They have provided customization to our telephony business that has allowed for improved close rate, streamlined call routing, and data analytics to improve our business.

I'd love to be able to house our communications with agents in the software.

Antwort von NICE

Hello and thank you for taking time to post your review and for sharing the good results you are getting to support your business goals. We¿ll pass your suggestion along to our product development team. You may also want to check out a new feature in our Customer Community to submit product ideas that the entire community can vote on. We now have over 850 customers involved. If you haven't joined, you'll want to get started. You can register online with your NICE inContact Central credentials here: community.niceincontact.com. For additional assistance with the registration, please contact us at [email protected]. Again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to innovating together!