ApplicantStack Erfahrungen

ApplicantStack

4,4 (1 434)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Das erschwingliche und einfach zu bedienende Bewerber-Tracking-System.

(1 434)

Sortieren nach

Rebecca
Rebecca
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

User-Friendly Software, Great Support Staff!

Bewertet am 19.10.2018

I've really enjoyed working with ApplicantStack. We're a seasonal business, and I requested a feature involving reference forms in 2013, and they said they would have it ready by the time I was ready to start hiring in 2014, and they did!

The support team is really great. I've worked with a lot of the same folks over the years, which really helps when they know and understand your business and your specific needs.

ApplicantStack is really easy to learn. The cost was what really drew us in 6 years ago, and the price is still the same -- even with all the new features that are regularly added!

There are a few functions that other major ATS systems use that ApplicantStack does not have, but the benefits of those other ATS systems certainly don't outweigh the cost.
A few things I would love to see: Paychex Integration, the ability to text applicants, and some "logic": I'd like folks to be able to answer a few questions before being directed to the correct application.

Hi Rebecca!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

We do partner with Paychex! Please contact support so we can assist you.
I will forward your feedback to our development team. All the items you mention are on the development list.

Kim
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great functionality

Bewertet am 31.12.2020

We have used ApplicantStack for about 5 years and it has been very effective in managing thousands of applications.

Easy to classify and manage a large database of applications. It is also nice that it deploys a job posting to major job boards.

It is inconvenient that you can't search key words in the application form. Only the resume is searchable.

BambooHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ApplicantStack

Cost was the major factor. We needed something that managed a large volume but was cost effective.
Sheris
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ApplicantStack review from a user

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

For day to day and because I've only used this program, it works. Pulling/finding/creating reports is incredibly frustrating. Searching for individuals can often be frustrating. If I found a program that had more ease for things that were more behind the scenes, I might be tempted to try it.

For the most part I like that information on each client/caregiver is located in one place that is easy to access. I like that it is fairly organized.

The client/caregiver search bar is horrible - sometimes I type in the exact name and nothing appears. Sometimes I type in the whole first or last name and nothing appears and then I have to go to the CAREGiver or client tab to find who I am looking for. Once clients and caregivers are deactivated they shouldn't come up on the search bar when only active is selected. Running reports overall is difficult and not user friendly. The system doesn't send out alerts to caregivers on a regular basis as requested - it's hit and miss. If a caregiver is marked as unavailable for a shift at some point on the future calendar and you assign a new reoccurring client, it doesn't alert you to the unavailable shift and thus schedules the caregiver to the client. Often times the program runs incredibly slowly. Reports don't always import into Excel properly. I can't purge my system of client/caregiver entries that are not relevant, so they clutter my search feed. There is no report for client contacts - this is inconvenient in an emergency setting.

Hi Sheris!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I am forwarding your review to your account manager and he will go over the items you mentioned in the review.

If at any point you ever need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to help!

Allison
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easier than my old paper applications

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

I am pretty new to using ApplicantStack, but it has been an easy way to manage job applications so far. It has overall been a positive experience and has saved me time. As an HR department of one, I had to find something like this to stay on top of my hiring. Their customer service is really good, very helpful and friendly when I have questions. I came into this HR position and the company had used only the same paper application for over 30 years, and applicants would miss a signature or not check yes or no on something. Using ApplicantStack makes sure I get only complete applications, which is really nice.

It is convenient to have automatic emails sent when an application reaches certain stages, and that was easy to customize. Each stage was easy to customize, and the automatic emails save me a lot of time. I also like the automated job board posting.

It could be a little more user friendly. It is generally pretty good, but I think it could be improved.

Breezy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ApplicantStack

ApplicantStack seemed to be easier to set up and use. The price point was also better, which is important for a non-profit like I work at.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Julie

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

ApplicantStack has been very effective in finding good quality people. It is easy to use and we get many new employees off of here.

The software works well and is easy to use for the most part. We get many applicants from using this software.

It is a little confusing when trying to post a new job listing.

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.

Please let us know what we can do to earn a 5-star rating across all categories.

I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Maria
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Applicant Stack worked for us during the Panemic

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

During the pandemic we were able to get this up and running for potential employees to apply online and do on-boarding papers online as well. Made it convenient while I was working from home I was able to move forward with hiring staff.

Creating your own forms. Email communication.

Difficulty helping applicants when they forget their login. Live customer support is hard to get. Once they helped set us up, I've called 2x's with questions and needing support, they don't call back.

ADP Workforce Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ApplicantStack

Was quoted faster and needed to get something up and running quickly.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Hi Maria. I'm happy we were able to help you hire during the pandemic. Good luck in 2021!

Nicholas
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Hr director with 15 years of experience with ATS systems

Bewertet am 14.12.2019

Overall the beat ATS system I’ve experienced. Hands down

Overall the beat ATS system I’ve experienced. Hands down

The ease of functionality and use, and the integration with other software. Although I would love for it to integrate with Isolved.

No text app to correspond via text. There are other systems that use this and it is vital you get this function.

ADP Workforce Now und Paychex Flex

Warum ApplicantStack gewählt wurde

Open to trying a more robust system, even if pricing was significantly more.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ApplicantStack

The capability to customize more than the staple ATS systems.

Hi Nicolas!
Thank you for the review. I will forward your information along to our product team.

Samantha
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great

Bewertet am 23.4.2021

Great they're awesome. We switched to ADP and it was horrible. We decided to switch back to Applicant Stack

I love that I can easily choose where i want to place a position

I don't like that I can't choose how to filter things. Example is not being able to see the facility name when a candidate applied

Antwort von Swipeclock

Hi Samantha, thank you for your great review of ApplicantStack!

Matthew
Matthew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ApplicantStack has been the perfect recruiting tool for a small company trying to grow.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Helps us manage our entire pipeline with our team of 30+ recruiters and be able to switch applicants between jobs, recruiters, positions, etc. with ease. Cost-wise it's really helped us grow and help allocate a lot of money elsewhere while using this as our central point.

Software is flexible, tech support can help you get your application to do basically whatever it is you could want to do. Once you get a handle on things as well, reporting and such is very useful and easy to get into a flow with.

It's a little clunky, but they've worked on updating it and it's far more sleek now than it was when we signed on. I do wish reporting showed us a little more within the app vs having to export spreadsheets, etc.

Hi Matthew!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will forward your feedback to our development team. We take feedback very seriously.

We are thrilled with all of the positive comments. Please contact support so we can get more information from you about how you would like to see the reports. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Mather
Mather
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for the price!

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

ApplicantStack offers all the functions that we need for a small business, at a budget that is affordable. It allows us to communicate with candidates via multiple sources and maintain a single record of dialogue. Recruiters are able to easily assign candidates to hiring managers while tracking progress throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
The job posting function allows us to widely distribute openings efficiently.

1) Some of the steps needed to make updates to our configuration can be cumbersome, but this is not a major issue, as these adjustments are infrequent (less than once a month).
2) The resume parsing feature does not always accurately capture information that other (more expensive) systems tend to get correct. This is not a major issue, as I can manually adjust the inputs.

Hi Mather!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.
I will forward your feedback to our development team.

If you ever need any assistance in making a change to your configuration, please contact support so we can help you.

Terri
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

There is better out there

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

I knew how to use it from a previous partner who added me as a user.

Additional costs for texting candidates/clients

Indeed, Top Echelon und ZipRecruiter

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ApplicantStack

Cost at the time as I was a startup. Now the features that I need I have come to realize are included in other CRM’s. The other CRM’s provide a better experience, track billing and so forth.

Hi Terri!

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.

We are disappointed that you did not rate your experience well. I will have your account manager reach out to you to see where we can assist you.

We do charge a small fee for the texting feature ad on as we integrate with a texting service. Being one of the lowest cost ATS' we find that our pricing is quite affordable for the value.

Jacqueline
  • Branche: Bau

ApplicantStack Rocks

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

We save so much time and paper - everything is on this site, and stays there. We can go back and review applications from years ago to compare to a more recent application. Now I print the applications of only the qualified candidates - save reams of paper. All job details are saved also; just have to refresh when needed. Strongly recommend. Has streamlined our hiring process

What a helpful site!! We no longer accept paper applications - we list our jobs through ApplicantStack, which allows us to post our jobs on numerous job boards. The applications come right to us, and we can track the hiring process every step of the way through this site, including email the candidates, storing templates for standard replies (such a time saver!) and easily refreshing our job postings through the launch tab. We save time and paper - the site keeps all the info for us.

Have no major dislikes or problems at all. One little thing - the info on race/gender/etc does not show on the application but it does on the application on the site (just not the printed one) - we have stats we need to submit to DOL so we try to keep current on it. (Please note no one has to fill that info out; we gave them the option of Prefer Not To Answer) That is the only thing - pretty minor.

Hi Jacqueline!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will make sure your comment gets submitted to our support team so they can walk you through the steps.
The EEOC information is typically hidden but you can run reports on the data which you can submit to the DOL. You have several options and our support team can go over those with you.

An effective ATS and Recruiting Tool

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

An added resource/tool for our recruiting department. Great secondary ATS/TMS for applicant lifecycle. Straightforward features and easy to use, even for a novice user. Additionally, ApplicantStack is more cost effective than the competition and well worth the investment.

I like having the ability to post multiple job listings to a variety of job boards all at once. Also, the ability to manage your applications and candidate pipleline, create custom folders, and communicate with candidates directly through the application. Easy integration with email, creating personalized email templates, as well as creating applicant screening questions to filter out candidates that do not qualify for specific roles.

ApplicantStack is definitely worth the investment, but may take a back seat to some of the other products in this catergory.

Limited job boards that actually attract viable candidates. Although there are multiple job boards, there are only 1-2 that produce applicants and resumes. Job listings do not seem to post in "real time." Therefore, it may delay finding candidates for the more urgent openings.

Hi!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.
We love all of the Pros you listed!
Now to address the Cons. ApplicantStack provides the job feed to the third party job boards but unfortunately it is up to them once they receive the feed. All the job boards have a different process when they publish the jobs. Please contact support since we could reach out to the job boards on your behalf to see if there are any issues that we can address. I do want to point out that this is the first time I am hearing about a delay in the posting so I believe this can be resolved.

Danielle

We Use Recruiting & OnBoarding

Bewertet am 14.12.2019

We recruit, hire and train weekly. Although it could improve, the software works okay for what we need. I do believe it is making improvements (and am hoping our office utilizes the new texting feature!)

I like the custom auto emails and all the options that come with those. It's also simple to track the steps of the pipeline and discussions between All parties.

You can't search by a phone number. You can't search by partial name. It's Very difficult to track using the reports. I think there are some pieces that work okay, but these need to be simplified, especially to minimize user-error. For example, source reports; there are three different places to put three different sources! Also, if you enter an inquiry with an application request and/or link, it's counted as a Completed Application. Lots of things are inaccurate, which is never good when trying to get information about which sources are worth the money and which sources are not. Last, it doesnt sync with our payroll or ClearCare Software.

Hi Danielle!
Thanks for your review. I will contact you directly to help out. There is a Search option on the right side tool bar where you can search by phone number. The reports for Home Instead have been updated this year as well as how the sources are named. The ClearCare integration happens when you move a candidate to the Conditional Job Offer stage. I'll reach out to go over these items with you.

Mary
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

I have had links break, causing posting/unposting problems

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

It is good for a small company without much activity, however, I am responsible for 5 lines of business and multiple locations, my company should have an enterprise system, rather than one for smaller company use.

Easy to use, but doesn't have the enterprise capabilities a company really needs. Sort capabilities are nice, I do like the fact you can attach certain predetermined questions for the applicant to fill out, however, when you want to "
"knock them out" for not meeting criteria (certification, citizenship, relocation, etc), the system should automatically class them as "ko'd" and screen them out, which it does not.

I have had misspellings that go out and don't correct across the various job boards. Links that post or unpost cannot activate properly, only way to know is if a candidate sees it and contacts us.

Hi Mary!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will forward your comments to your account manager. I am not sure about the specific issues you mentioned so unfortunately I am unable to comment on those.

Your spell check is coming from your browser and not from ApplicantStack so you might need to check on that . Please contact support so we can possibly assist you with that however, that is not part of ApplicantStack.

Melissa

Stacking the Applicants

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

Overall, I am happy with the software. I think that everything has its faults but ApplicantStack really does make it easier to get information about a large group of applicants rather than me going through Monster or SimplyHired and doing it myself.

What I enjoy most about ApplicantStack is how much information you can receive on just one applicant and that I am able to email them, put them through to the next stage and can be linked to other software so moving forward in the hiring process is easier. I am also a big fan of our Account Manager. Is always helpful, returns calls quickly and willing to take the time to explain things that are confusing.

At times I find it hard to use ApplicantStack as I wish it had more features. I have mentioned to our Account Manager that it would be nice to categorize differently or have separate tabs that classify who is in what stage so you don't have to look through a bunch of information. It would also be nice to filter out the duplicates, the ones that were already denied moving forward and such.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Alison
  • Branche: E-Learning

Applicant Stack Applicant Tracking System

Bewertet am 3.11.2016

The system configuration really needs to be done by someone with experience. For people with experience in HRIS, the system is extremely easy to use. For customer service, I typically have to email or leave a message. I don't typically get a live agent. However, they respond within 24 hours. The system does not have the latest greatest when it comes to technology- IE no system integration with HRIS, no mapping of candidates, no integration with google suite (calendar), no map abilities. They are starting to incorporate onboarding abilities (new hire paperwork, forms, etc) into their product which I have not yet explored. The number of users (hiring managers) is limited by how much you pay so as your company grows you will need to pay more and more per month to allow more hiring managers in the system.

It is very easy to use.

I do not have the ability to search for a job like I do a candidate. For our system, we have hundreds of jobs and I just have to go page by page since it is limited to view only 100 per page until I find the right one.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Hi Alison! Thank you for taking the time to review ApplicantStack. Your feedback is very important to us. We do offer support through our support portal and have our help center available 24x7. We do offer an API for integration with any system that would accept it. Please send us a support ticket so we can provide you with more information. However we are currently working on more integrations.

You do have the ability to search for jobs similar to how you search for candidates. You can search on Job Title, Job ID, or any other job field. you can also sort on columns if that would make it even easier to find your jobs.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good for automating recruitment activities

Bewertet am 12.10.2018

Overall, this is my first time using ApplicantStack with a company, and because it's streamlined with emails,

Easy to create customized messages for a variety of recruitment needs. Global notes for people who appear as duplicates for applying to multiple roles. Resume upload links that are anchored to candidate application making it easy by simply sending an email with a link to upload resume.

Cannot open multiple tabs to work on several candidate dashboards. Would love for the make note global feature to be a part of the rejected stage as well. When making changes, it would be great for the change to save itself automatically or instantly after clicking save, theres been instances when we've lost work in progress or waste valuable time to update candidate record. Date/time stamp for document uploads. Customize email notifications for jobs some people aren't a part of.

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will forward your feedback to our development team. I would recommend you contact our support team since some of the issues you are describing require more information in order to troubleshoot. I am not sure I understand why work isn't being saved.

We do record the date and time stamp of document uploads in the history section.

Barbara

Bewertet am 24.4.2018

the software is easy to set up and use - - the listings are easy to create and link to recruitment ads. the company has about 35 employees so we are small. Applicant stack does the job - we have excellent record on hiring from our own efforts verses head hunter.

Its all great actually -- I do not have any issues or suggestions to change much of anything. I use ApplicantStack for keeping resumes on file - -I review old resumes. It would be easier if all resumes had to be in a word document so I would not need to download - I could just attach file to email if I choose to send candidate an email. Otherwise it is fine the way it is.

Hi Barbara!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. We are thrilled that you find ApplicantStack easy to use, set up, and use!

You can state that you only want word files. I am not sure I understand why you need to download the file if it were in any other format. Can you please contact support so we can get more information? You should be able to view any resume regardless of the format.

Terri
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container

ApplicantStack Fan!

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

Staying organized with our recruiting efforts has been very important to us as HR is a one-person department.

It's easy to set up and use. Love the ability email and text candidates.

Not much, but maybe the ability to archive candidates. It does seem to be cluttered when you have thousands.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Hi Terri, thank you for leaving such a positive review for ApplicantStack! We're happy we're able to keep you organized while onboarding.

Travis
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Applicant Stack Review

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

I like that you can keep all of your applicants in one place, you can email and schedule them, set delayed automated emails (this feature is very handy, so you can reject candidates immediately after you speak with them, but you can set it up so that it looks as if you gave more thought to them)

Searching for applicants function is very limited and sometimes doesn't work. You should be able to search, press enter, and bring up the people who have the name that you typed in and click on it to take you to their applications. Sometimes it's case sensitive or for some reason it just doesn't pull up each person.

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.

Please contact support so we can point you in the right direction. We have a quick search at the top to search by name (or a portion of the name) as well as the advanced search tools.

Jessica

Applicant tacking software review

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

I have really enjoyed most features like emailing candidates which can save time. The quick stage setting to see where you are in the process. Lead Management report is also a great report that I do not believe other tracking systems have. This report lets you see who has attempted to fill out the application but hasn't completed it fully. Great way to reach out and get possible missed candidates.

The ApplicantStack software is user friendly, easy to navigate and has multiple features that make tracking streamlined.

One thing that I found to be a bit more difficult with the software was the re posting of jobs. When we first started up it wasn't really fully explained and took a bit of training to understand the whole process. I wish there was just one button you could press to Re post.

Antwort von Swipeclock

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Karen
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Can’t be beat

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

The new text feature is one that we’ve been waiting on and it’s working great for us since we call out for phone screenings - we can text the applicant and let them know it’s us calling and to see if they’re available. Overall, I love the software!

We’re a call center so we get a lot of applications across two centers in two different states; keeping track of those applications in Applicant Stack is so easy to do and with the new onboarding tool it’s even better!

The original setup of the application which requires some coding. Also, pulling useful reports is my weakest area as I never seem to be able to set the criteria correctly.

Hi Karen!

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack.

I will forward your feedback to our development team. Please contact support if you need any further assistance.

Jill

Job Posting Made Easy!

Bewertet am 13.10.2018

Users would benefit from ApplicantStack training sessions. Webinars would be a great way to enable users to get training and allow us to ask questions or provide feedback in a more interactive manner. ApplicantStack is a wonderful hiring tool and allows companies to receive and communciate with applicants easily. However, most Home Instead's heavily utilize ClearCare and merging the data automatically would empower us to hire more and better quality CAREGivers. I highly recommend ApplocantStack

ApplicantStack empowers employers to focus on creating a great job ad that is visible on all the popular job search sites!

All applicants still need to be added manually to our CRM for tracking and hiring purposes. The website is set up great for tracking applicants but that tracking must be duplicated in our CRM for utlization and visibility for other team members. ApplicantStack data should feed automatically to ClearCare for more efficient time management. We would be willing to pay more for this feature.

Hi Jill!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack.

I will definitely forward your feedback to our support team. We do offer training webinars and have an extensive help center with videos. I will have your account manager reach out to you regarding the options.

Betsy
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

ApplicantStack Review

Bewertet am 17.10.2018

When I started with my current employer they were still doing paper applications. There were filing cabinets full of applications, spreadsheets tracking applicants for EEO reporting, all of that disappeared and we now have an easily accessible system with ApplicantStack.

ApplicantStack is continuously coming up with new ideas and products that are above any other program I have looked at.

Since starting with my company 3 1/2 years ago we now have two other manufacturing facilities that are using ApplicantStack. It's a hit with us!

Ease of use, and very fast transition for an easy / fast start-up.

The EEO reporting wasn't capable of letting me put in a range of dates so I had to ask for technical support. Technical support was very fast at getting me what I needed.

Hi Betsy!

Thank you so much for the awesome review about ApplicantStack. We greatly appreciate the feedback.

I am glad to hear that our technical support team was able to resolve your issue.