Keap

Mache keine Kompromisse. Hol Dir die Vertriebs- und Marketingsoftware, die funktioniert

(1 266)

Sortieren nach

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara

Well Established Online CRM Platform with Marketing Tools

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

We used keap to manage our customers database. we did email marketing, lead generation , internal forms, email templates and automate campaigns and more. I'm happy to tell you, even we can find lots of cheap CRM systems out there, Keap is the best and it's worth for money. because, everyday they are trying to give us the best experience. we got recurring updates with lots of new features. One more thing to mention. There customer support was very helpful for our staff when they onboarding. Not only for staff but for admin too. timely support is given by them. I would like to recommend Keap CRM for any business out there. go ahead without any hesitation. At first it will be hard to adopt a new system. but when it comes to Keap, They will help you to get there without any troubles.

This system has everything that needs for a business for up and running. Even for a startup business also able to adopt this system to their workplace very easily. The best feature that i saw is Email Automation. As a admin i was able to create and schedule lots of email campaigns for our customers. it is very easy and straight forward. Campaign builder interface is very user friendly. even my non computer literacy people also can build and automate an process within few minutes. It provides lots of integration options with third party applications. Also It provides lots of tools to manage our marketing procedures.

Nothing to complain but i would like to mention that there should be more tutorials/guides and onboarding trainings for users.

Hi Kavindu,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear that Keap's feature set has met many of your business needs and our support team helped you integrate it seamlessly into your business.

Crystal
  • Branche: Think-Tanks

Porsche of CRM's

Bewertet am 18.5.2019

They've been super supportive and helpful. Whenever I've had problems understanding anything, even when my mother passed on, they were very allowing and there for me. The people in chat and in customer support are always always patient, knowledgeable and friendly. I talk with them often! I can't say enough how helpful they are.

I wish I knew how to use all of it. There's always a new function that it can do to save me time. Since I don't have a team, Keap is like my own secretary, streamlining functions.

It takes so long to set up. The look of emails is very flat and uninteresting. Word processing in the individual letters I send out takes forever. It's definitely not a great place to write letters.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Keap

A lot of the big names in marketing always had "Infusionsoft" at the bottom of their emails so I knew they must know something I didn't. When I decided to try it out, I was thinking big, probably too big. I believed it would help my business grow. (It hasn't YET but I still am able to do more with Infusionsoft.) Once campaigns are set up and the kinks worked out I love watching them work for me.
  • Branche: Immobilien

Infusionsoft is Broken

Bewertet am 17.5.2019

As a customer of 7+ years who used to be 100% on-board, even going as far as to fly to Phoenix to attend Infusioncon, I would not recommend Infusionsoft anymore. Pains me to say this. Too many bugs, too many excuses for things not working, not worth the hassle anymore.

I liked what this product was many years ago. Not so much in recent times.

Infusionsoft is broken for a few reasons. The first is that all out emails to Yahoo and Telus are bouncing. This is a problem that Infusionsoft has and knows about and has been working on for well over a month. As a result, expect days where some of your emails to Yahoo to go through, and days where none go through at all. For Canadians, that means all Rogers emails will bounce.

The second issues is the lack of knowledge from Infusionsoft's customer service. Expect the person on the other end to have a very small amount of knowledge, and expect that they will go away and ask someone for an answer. If you speak to someone else 5 mins later then expect a completely different answer.

Expect bugs. Lots of bugs. For example, sometimes contact field merging just doesn't work at all. Their workaround solution was to not mention the customers name in the email. "Hello John" should be replaced with "Hello".

Another problem is merchant integration. Infusionsoft (now known as Keap) have slowly but surely been removing 3rd party merchants from working with Infusionsoft. If you use Keap payments which is their own merchanting, then you should be alright. If you use another merchant service then expect things to fail for you. As an example we used Beanstream as our payment gateway until one day we got a message saying that Infusionsoft hasn't been working correctly with Beanstream for a few weeks. I guess having their own merchant inhouse means they can have full control.

Antwort von Keap

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry that you've been impacted by the industry-wide challenges with email deliverability for Yahoo & AOL. Our team has worked diligently and quickly to improve deliverability by partnering with the Verizon Media group to obtain better insight and solutions in order to improve these rates and provide the best email deliverability possible for our customers. Our efforts are paying off and we are now seeing delivery rates up to 93% and should be entirely resolved in the near future. Regarding the merge issue earlier this year, it has been fixed, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Our QA team has made improvements to reduce the number of known issues for our customers. We would like to be able to provide you with additional assistance and welcome you to please reach out to [email protected] to connect you with a senior customer service support representative. We are here and your success matters to us.
Regards, Sarah, Keap Advocacy Mgr

Jessalyn
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Easy and Reliable Automation for Marketing

Bewertet am 7.11.2023

We used the KEAP daily to keep up with out marketing automation and verified that we were on point.

We do not use all the potential of the application.

Hi Jessalyn,

We're glad to hear you use Keap daily to keep up with your marketing automation! You mentioned that you're not using Keap's full potential. I would recommend checking out our Keap Academy. They have free courses that can help you implement more features.

Daniel
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well thought out and executed CRM

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Having a central place for all of our information, and the ability to tag people automatically has saved lots of time and definitely increased or ability to connect with clients and sell.

Using the automated email campaigns and sequences to offer automated free trials as opposed to having to manually send out emails has been a lifesaver.

The customization options are nearly endless.

The embeddable forms, that can trigger tags, which can trigger sequences such as email campaigns, have saved us hours of formerly manual work every day. The campaign builder is incredibly deep and robust, allowing for anything you can imagine.

The thought given to different ways to do nearly everything is great.

They have a /Tellus page and are responsive to suggestions. I recently mentioned on the that when adding a contact, the email field should automatically trim whitespace from each end, because when copying and pasting it often have an error. Within 2 weeks, that change had been implemented.

The import from CSV file options are very robust.

Lots of third party integrations, and a robust API. Very helpful community for questions with actual developers there.

The search is a little clunky. It's great if you're searching name, phone number or email address, but to search anything else like custom fields requires going to a separate page and finding that field. Would be great if there was an option to "search all the things", or to add custom fields to the default search.

Not really their fault, but because we sell products in both Canada and the US in 2 different currencies, we're unable to use their ordering forms.

When you leave it idle, rather than timing out gracefully, you lose any unsaved info. I know that's more of a "my workflow, why the hell aren't you saving your work" issue, but it's still annoying.

Campaign builder doesn't work in Firefox, so I'm forced to use Chrome for that...

• Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Real hit or miss

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

Great software but really lacking on the customer support end. Towards the end when the bills increased and began to add up, we were told by customer service that we could be put on a special payment plan. This was great news, but unfortunately the sales team did not communicate with the tech team, who permanently deleted our data off their systems before the financial arrangement could be setup. Fortunately we backed up most of our data, but that lack of communication could have been disastrous for any other business.

They were able to customize the software so that it met our needs as a database for managing subscribers. There was virtually no downtime in the years we were with this company. Once users were trained on certain tasks, it was very easy for employees to pick up the software and become comfortable with it.

The pricing structure charges by the amount of contacts you have. We logged every sale into this database from even one-time customers, which added up over the years to a point where we were paying hundreds each month for a database of users who were not active. The underlying system also seems to be geared towards companies who are interested in cold calls and commission-type sales jobs. While they did customize their software to fit our needs we were still warned that we were required to send communications through their specialized tracking system in order to measure engagement and leads. Our regular email blasts were not considered good enough.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that once trained, your employees easily picked up Keap and became comfortable with their assigned tasks.

We're sorry to hear that you didn't leave on good terms. If you'd like to reach out to our team, we're happy to look further into your payment plan situation.

Lynne
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Infusionsoft - A great CRM

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

Moving from Dynamics to Infusionsoft was a great move on behalf of our company. We are a small company and the Dynamics CRM was just to "heavy" for our use. From our initial calls, to the setup to our daily use, we are very pleased with Infusionsoft and it's substantially less expensive than Dynamics.

We love Infusionsoft because it is user friendly, intuitive and we have been able to combine our marketing campaigns into the software.

I can't really say anything negative about Infusionsoft.

Dynamics 365

Warum Keap gewählt wurde

Dynamics was not user friendly to us - it's a very big product and we are a small company and didn't utilize even a quarter of what Dynamics had to offer plus it was expensive.

Dynamics 365

Lynne,

We love hearing this! Thanks for sharing your review.

All the best,
Paige, Social Media Specialist

Susan
Susan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

9 Years of Torture

Bewertet am 23.4.2021

I spent 9 years with Infusionsoft and Keap trying to implement a cohesive, smooth, automated marketing system and never got it right. Finally I gave up and went to ActiveCampaign (more useful features for less money!)

I liked Campaign Builder the most but it was so difficult to set up, flawed, and lacking features that I had a love/hate relationship with it.

The limitations of all the features. It seemed that every feature sounded awesome on the surface but when you tried to implement it, there was always something missing or broken that rendered it unusable. Like SMS in campaign sequences or scheduling. Heck, I don't think they even have responsive order forms yet! I had to use ThriveCart.

Tammy
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keap was not a keeper for us

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

Happy to see it go

Happy to see it go

it was a bit clunky but not a horrible program to use

It felt as if easy modifications would have really increased the ease of use, but they were never made.

Hello Tammy,

We're sorry to hear that Keap wasn't a good fit for your business. We appreciate the feedback and wish you well in your future endeavors!

Jay
Jay
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Lacked Features Needed

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

You have to pay for customer support. You get only so many hours of help and then every hour after you need to pay. The system was constantly breaking - the Facebook group was filled with irate customers, and we were missing core features that I was very surprised were missing. Overall, we left after 2 months.

Its CRM is very user-friendly and mobile friendly

It was missing core automation segmentation features

Antwort von Keap

Hi Jay. I'm sorry to hear that Keap's feature set didn't fulfill your needs. However, our customer support is free and unlimited for all customers. It's possible that you could be referring to Coaching sessions, which are a paid program.

Bob
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

I love Infusionsoft

Bewertet am 16.8.2019

I have enjoyed using Infusionsoft for 4 years. It is a great value for what you get. Onboarding is costly but monthly fees are reasonable. Support is mostly provided by 3rd parties.

Easy to use.
I can create Campaigns and email marketing
Does a great job of segmenting customers

Search options are limited
Onboarding costs are high

Bob,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

All the best,
Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

Joane DanElle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Designed for advanced marketers!

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

Overall, I see the benefits of Keap/Infusionsoft and if I had the big budget to hire someone to set it all up, I can see how powerful it could be. But unfortunately, I was sold a solution that I was no where near ready for. I think this is perfect for the advanced marketer who has plenty of experience with funnels, CRM, automation etc. Unfortunately for me, it was too much, too soon!

I loved how it was an all-in-one platform!

It was incredibly hard to set up and use because the sales person forgot to mention that it was a robust solution for the more experienced marketer. So when I was first learning to create funnels, Keap/Infusionsoft was just too advanced for me.

ActiveCampaign, ClickFunnels, Kartra, Kajabi und Leadpages

Warum Keap gewählt wurde

I was looking for an all-in-one marketing platform.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Keap

It seemed like the best option at the time, however, I didn't realize how advanced I had to be (at the time).

Hi Joane,
I'm sorry to hear that you found Keap difficult to set up in your business. I encourage you to check out some of our resources - including our onboarding coaching options, our live events designed to help you in your Keap app (https://keap.com/resources/events) and the Keap help center (https://help.keap.com/help) to get better acclimated in your app.

Beth
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Keap Best for Lager Businesses or Sales Based

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

Overall my experience with Keap was good as far as it went. There was so much available that didn't apply to my business and that was a tad frustrating to have to sort through what would be useful and how if at all I could use all of what I was paying for.

The training I received when I purchased this software was amazing. I learned so much not just about how to use their software but how to grow and ex[and my business.

For my use as a small business that is not selling products, Keap was quite expensive. There are a lot of excellent features that I didn't use because they didn't fit well or apply to my small service based business.

Warum Keap gewählt wurde

I switched to Keap because the presentation I saw inspired me to what more I could be ding o expand my business. IN the end, it wasn't a good fit for the cost.

Beth,
We are so glad to hear that Keap is working for your business! Thank you for your review.

Leslie

Gave me my life back

Bewertet am 10.1.2019

It was worth all the time and effort it took to set up. I've generated over a million dollars as a stay at home mom of seven children thanks to Infusionsoft and the power of automation. Now I make good money while I tend to my family. I set my own hours. I love what I do. With my campaigns in place, I can build an email, send a broadcast, and watch the system do the rest while I go enjoy my life. Thank you!

There are so many ways to engage my subscribers. I use what works for me. I know I'm not using all the features, but it's nice to know there is no limit to all the ways I can increase my revenue. I've just made it a practice to try a feature, fine tune it, and then integrate another feature... and my income grows. Super powerful! And because Infusionsoft has established itself so well in the marketplace, there are so many partner apps available across so many different kinds of platforms, which help me understand, reach, and serve my audience even better.

I am not a fan of the new landing pages. I think they're supposed to be a friendlier interface but instead they feel more limiting.

I am also disappointed in the quality of tech support, especially chat. I can't fault the employees - I've spent thousands of hours in the software over the last 10 years, so most of the time it feels like I have to wait for them to catch up to what I know before I can finally get an answer to my question. Phone support is usually better.

I also wish I could go into my Email Builder (Previously Sent) and more quickly find an old email from which to build a new one. It takes too long to load the visual thumbnails, and the search option never works. It appears to only search previous emails whose thumbnails have already loaded. All the others seem to be ignored.

OH! My biggest peeve is with chat support. It's maddening how long it takes for the rep to get underway. "Hi, thank you for contacting Infusionsoft Support today. My name is ___. I hope you're doing well today." I don't have time to be chatty, so I go straight to the question. I wait for a reply, but then they greet me again. If I'm feeling patient I'll greet them back. If not, I'll ask the question again. I wait for a reply, and they tell me something like they'll do their best to assist me. I wait for an answer, and then they repeat my question and ask if that's right. PLEASE teach the rep to REFLECT the customer's chattiness. If I'm being brief, be brief. If I'm chatty, be chatty.

Chase
Chase

For the smart marketer

Bewertet am 16.11.2017

Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us.
Better handling of...

Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us.
Better handling of leads, turning them in to better conversions
Automating mundane tasks like letters, cards, packages, etc.
Generating referrals in a consistent trackable manner.
Warming leads more effectively
Combining online and offline interactions
Notifications of important milestones in the sales and fulfillment process

Customizability is my favorite part of Infusionsoft. It is very powerful to be able to have it do exactly what you have dreamed up. It seems pretty simplistic at first, but when you get into it, you start to realize that the possibilities are endless of what you can accomplish and do with it. For me the CRM and Campaign builder are doing automated tasks for me that would take our team hours to accomplish, and catching our sales and fulfillment process at critical time points to make sure our patient experience is the best it can be.

I really love and use campaign builder . . . a lot. You can make campaigns do whatever you want AND make them start to perform based on the interaction that your customers have with the campaigns. That is very powerful and one of the big differentiators IS has from other software I have found.

I've used IS for about 4 years now and I'm building new things every week to help reduce the tasks I do and my employees do.

I also love the community. Going to ICON (the conference that infusionsoft puts on) was one of the best experiences I have had as a business owner. It was amazing to see thousands of small business owners making things happen and helping each other.

Infusionsoft really does live by its tag line "We help Small Businesses Succeed."

There is work involved. I'm not really trying to be facetious. So many times we want a silver bullet that makes everything as easy as wasting 6 hours on your friends facebook feeds. In life in general, it's not easy to customize anything, but when it is finally tailored right to what your business needs, it is very powerful. Infusionsoft isn't a few clicks here and there and over with, but if it were, it wouldn't be the powerful machine it is. So you have to be willing to invest in harnessing it to your wagon and making it work for you. That investment can potentially involve you or your staff learning how to use it, and/or hiring third party companies who help you get it doing what you want it to do. As long as you go into it knowing that there is tremendous benefit from both of these investments, your business will be influenced for the better.

Infusionsoft has a lot of things that are cookie cutter easy, but I think of it more like a cookie cutter maker than some software that does one or two things well and leaves businesses lacking in functionality or customizability. Learning the skills I have gained in Infusionsoft have totally transformed the way I think about marketing to my patients and everyone around me.

Jacob

With the right customization, 3rd-party add-ons, and time... it can do anything

Bewertet am 1.8.2022

Personally, I've become an expert in it and love it. It allows me to customize and produce a high volume of marketing campaigns and keep thousands of records pretty clean. It's taken a long time to get there, and can be hard to keep everyone who needs to have their hands in it trained up well. But if you need an advanced CRM it does the job.

Incredibly high level of customization. Automation options are way above your beginner CRMs. Deliverability & email server reputation seem good. There are reports about everything imaginable (almost). Also over the last several years, they've been extremely active in adding new features and modernizing the platform.

To really use this to its full potential takes a LOT of learning or training. After years of being neck-deep in it, I can do a lot of things but it's sometimes difficult to train other people on the team to have the same level of use. This can be limiting if dealing with a large team. Improvements are being made but I wouldn't call this user friendly yet (using Max Classic version). If you're going to jump into this you should have a really competent marketing operations person who can lead the technical implementation and ongoing needs. Certain helpful features require 3rd party connections that cost extra but at the same time, they seem to be getting closer and closer to eliminating that with new features.

Hi Jacob,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that Keap is such a great solution for you.
We do offer a variety of ways for customers to get trained on using Keap - including onboarding coaching, webinars, and more! We encourage anyone looking to get acclimated with Keap to take advantage of these resources.

Marek
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Keap Review

Bewertet am 26.5.2023

The software offered a powerful CRM solution that helped me streamline my sales and marketing processes. The centralized customer data and automation features greatly improved my ability to manage and nurture leads. The user-friendly interface made it easy to navigate and utilize the various features of the software. However, the limited customization options and relatively basic reporting capabilities were areas that could be improved. Nonetheless, Keap proved to be a valuable tool for managing customer relationships and driving business growth.

One of the things I liked most about Keap was its robust customer relationship management (CRM) features. The software provided a comprehensive set of tools for managing customer interactions, tracking leads, and automating sales and marketing processes. The ability to centralize customer data, including contact information, communication history, and purchase behavior, allowed for better customer segmentation and personalized communication. The automation features, such as email marketing campaigns and lead scoring, helped streamline workflows and improve efficiency. Additionally, the intuitive user interface made it easy to navigate and quickly access the information and features I needed.

One thing I liked least was the limited customization options within the software. There were some instances where I wanted to tailor certain features or workflows to better align with my specific business needs, but the flexibility to customize was somewhat restricted. Additionally, the reporting and analytics capabilities, although useful, could have been more advanced and comprehensive. More advanced reporting options would have provided deeper insights into sales performance and campaign effectiveness.

Antwort von Keap

Thank you for sharing your review of Keap and highlighting its robust features! It's great to hear that the software provided you with a comprehensive set of tools for managing customer interactions, tracking leads, and automating sales and marketing processes.

Your feedback on the limitations of customization and reporting capabilities is valuable, as it provides insights for potential improvements in these areas. Thank you for sharing your experience with Keap, and we hope it continues to support your business's success.

Jeremy
  • Branche: Bau

Using Keap for almost a year for our Landscaping Company

Bewertet am 10.10.2023

It has worked well with our small landscaping company, giving us better management of marketing, automations we didn't have before, and better lead capturing and appointment managing.Keap has been pretty good with customer service as well, and that's obviously critical.

We really like the ability to have contact and lead management, group texting, email marketing, and automations all housed under one software roof for an affordable price point. Many other softwares have a really strong service offering, but competely lack other services.Oftentimes they try to accomodate that by stacking softwares, which can work, but creates a silo effect that can be time-consuming to setup and maintain, as well as being pricier than expected.Keap does a pretty good job of covering a lot of bases with one in-house software system. They do have some weaknesses, but overall they've got a good system that could easily be built out even further.

Our least favorite things about Keap would be the lack of a menu option for the business phone line. It does not work well if you have more than one person answering or making calls, and sending messages. We would also like to see more flexibility in terms of Zapier integrations. Zapier integration works pretty well, but there are fields such as contact status, removing a deal from the pipeline, and other fields/operations we would like to see available to Zapier.Lastly, their method of labeling phone numbers needs updated. Currently the "work" type is the option you want to choose for text marketing.

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Wen understand the importance of having and all-in-one solution and are happy to hear that Keap has covered a lot of your bases.

Your feedback on the Keap Business Line and Zapier has been duly noted and will be communicated to our team.

Rebecca
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What's So Automated About Infusionsoft?

Bewertet am 16.2.2017

I have researched CRMs and Marketing Software for the past several years. As a REALTOR, the company software had changed multiple times, leaving my personal system outdated, which prompted me to see if it was time to invest and make a commitment to something I would know nothing about until I jump in with two feet and my pocketbook. So I did. I reviewed and tested a multitude of software and found many that I liked but none quite suited for the money vs. the features vs. my unique business needs. Hatchbuck, DaPulse, and 17 Hats are a few I can remember and recommend to varying degrees but each fell short of my specific needs and desired growth. And while several appeared cheaper at the onset, when estimating cost after growth (which would be the "long term") I realized paying a little more now for a consistent pricing may well be the best option.

My group has 4-5 users and looking at 5,000 contacts - which need sorted and categorized and updated. So although I may not be concerned about limits on number of emails sent monthly - I did need to cap my user costs and contact costs hoping to grown to about 35,000 contacts. I spoke with all the professionals and most just didn't know what to do and each thought one was as good as another based on personal experience.

I tried many brands, however, each time I got a great email, an immediate response, a beautiful landing page I continued to see the name Infusionsoft. The research and features were outstanding. As I began looking at those at the higher level of business, which I wanted to obtain, I saw most, in a variety of industries, had chosen Infusionsoft. I was surprised when surveying the target group of Infusionsoft Users, they each were optimistic about their future commitment to continue their relationship. So I jumped in! I am confident it will be an investment of time, money and frustration of efforts - but I look forward to building system, upon a system and automating many general tasks and information sharing.

The investment was a minor con - but the prices have become more in line with the value as my years of investigation and research continued. The biggest con is the education investment and the delayed gratification of understanding this will be a process. My optimism has been a bit dampened with the realization I may not easily, understand trigger relationships and process. Additionally, my "initial payment" for training although friendly has been less than sufficient, and less than simple to establish a confidence that I can get it done in a year. However, I still believe I will be with the system for a long period of time, and patience and bridled expectations will become the new norm.

Matt
Matt

Diverge Performance Therapy Review

Bewertet am 28.12.2018

The biggest problems Infusionsoft has solved for me has been easily tracking and managing all new leads coming into my business, as well as giving me an easy way to stay in touch with and market to everyone on my email list. It's also allowed me to build out nurture systems to automatically send out emails and communications to new leads who haven't quite made the decision to book with me. The best part is all of this is working for me 24/7 behind the scenes without any work on my part now, so it allows me to focus my time on growing my business and working with my clients.

Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business. As a one man show currently running a cash based physical therapy practice, the biggest struggle I had prior to Infusionsoft was organizing and tracking all of my new leads, and implementing an easily trackable and repeated follow-up system. With Infusionsoft, I'm now able to tag and track every single lead that inquires about my services from the initial touch point all the way up to becoming a paying client. It's taken the stress out of managing new leads and follow-ups and has given me the freedom to focus on my clients. Not only that, but I've also been able to create campaigns that target patients after they're done working with me in addition to easily sending out broadcast emails weekly, which allows me to easily stay in touch with all the people that I've worked with. This helps me to stay top of mind so that when something does pop-up, or a friend of theirs has a need, I'm the first person they think of. In short. Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business and I'd highly recommend it to any small business who is serious about growing.

The only con to speak of would be the learning curve. Luckily, I had some professional training to start my Infusionsoft experience, otherwise learning the ins and outs of the system would have been a little overwhelming. That said, it's completely worth investing the time to learn because once you've learned the system, it makes the day to day operations of running your business SO much easier.

Hi Matt,

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a detailed review on Capterra! We appreciate your input and the high marks!

Cheers,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

Austin
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Solid Tool for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 6.6.2017

Infusionsoft isn't a perfect tool, but it's a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup). The "all-in-one" nature of the tools is excellent as it simplifies marketing and sales operations for businesses without the resources to hire a dedicated person to manage disparate solutions and the integrations needed to make them interact. The campaign builder is pretty easy-to-use, the landing page editor is making serious strides, and the email editor is pretty great and requires zero HTML/CSS knowledge. The referral module is useful, especially for businesses just wanting a simple affiliate program. While I have a few gripes with the API, the available integrations are impressive. Some in the space (read: Zoho) really limit these as they want to force your hand to use their solutions, Infusionsoft doesn't. They offer a landing page builder but provide a great LeadPages integration. They offer eComm, but offer a great Shopify integration. Their consultant/partner network is impressive as well. Lots of specialized help available for customers who want it.

The campaign builder is great for a novice (i.e. the target market) but limiting for a more advanced user. I.e, you can't spark an action from an opened email or field value changing. The lead scoring isn't flexible, which is limiting for an organization with unique needs or a clear vision. The shopping cart and storefront builder aren't what I would call slick or flexible but hey.. they integrate with Shopify and many others if you need better. The USPS shipping integration leaves a lot to be desired, real-time estimates would be great. The CRM has almost no customization. Simply being able to hide unwanted fields would be a huge benefit to usability.

Lloyd

Keap Max Classic: Painfully powerful

Bewertet am 22.9.2023

Keap Max Classic: It does the job supporting our business. But none of us like using it. We have too many integrations and automations set up that it would just be too arduous to switch.

Keap Max Classic: It has a lot of features to support businesses that need the room to scale up. It is pretty powerful in what it can do.

Keap Max Classic: It is convoluted, complex, and confusing. We had to make custom forms and interfaces for our staff because everyone was too confused working directly within Keap. It is also SLOW. Most functions are not snappy. Creating and maintaining campaigns get really confusing really quickly once you graduate from the simplest of campaigns.

Hello Lloyd,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Keap Max Classic! We appreciate your feedback on both the pros and cons.

It's great to hear that you find the software to be powerful and that it has a lot of features to support businesses as they scale up.

Our team is working to update Max Classic further to add more powerful features and improve ease of use across the board. We also offer free courses from our Keap Academy team, which may prove useful to your team members if they need extra knowledge on the software to make their day to day easier.

We encourage you to reach out to support so that we can get you in touch with your account manager. They should be able to get you some help and resources.

Thank you again for the feedback!

Debbie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Keap from a Person who is not techie

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

Business Problems that could be Solved by Keap:Keap is a powerful customer relationship management (CRM) platform that helps businesses manage customers, track leads, automate marketing, and more. It can help businesses to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and maximize sales. It can also help them to better understand their customers, segment them for targeted marketing, and build better relationships.Benefits of Using Keap:Keap is a comprehensive CRM platform that helps businesses streamline their operations and maximize their sales. It is easy to use and provides users with a range of features and services that can help them to better manage customers, track leads, automate marketing, and more. It is also highly customizable and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of the user. Additionally, Keap offers competitive pricing plans that make it an affordable option for businesses of all sizes.

Keap is an easy-to-use, all-in-one customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation solution that helps small businesses grow.• Keap provides a variety of tools to manage contacts, automate tasks, and maximize customer engagement.• It is customizable and scalable, allowing businesses to tailor their solutions to their needs.• Keap offers integrations with popular third-party applications, making it easy to sync data and automate processes.• The platform provides access to a team of in-house experts to assist with setup and training.

Keap is more expensive than some of its competitors, so it may not be the most cost-effective solution for small businesses.• The user interface can be confusing and difficult to navigate for new users.• The customer support is limited, and the response time can be slow.• Keap is more expensive than some of its competitors, so it may not be the most cost-effective solution for small businesses.• The user interface can be confusing and difficult to navigate for new users.• The customer support is limited, and the response time can be slow.

Hello Debbie,

Thank you for leaving us a review.
It sounds like you've utilized many of Keap's features to help streamline and automate your business. We love hearing that!

ANTHON
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Infusionsoft is one of the best purchases I have ever made

Bewertet am 18.9.2017

Automation in email marketing, a place where I can store all my contacts, the ability to stay in front of my customers, return customers due to the fact that they don't forget about us. My time is also freed up so I am able to accomplish more in my day.

-This software is pretty easy to use for most basic applications.
-There are many options and nearly endless uses for Infusionsoft. If you can think of a way you want to use it, the support team can help you implement it.
-The automation of this software is what I love the most about it. At first, you spend a good amount of time setting everything up but once it is set up it runs pretty much all on its own. Saving you time.
The support for infusionsoft is one of the best I have ever dealt with. They go above and beyond to help you figure it out. Your success really is their success.

If you want to do some of the more details campaigns it can get a little tricky. If you are not spending a lot of time on the software you may forget how to do some things that you don't do on a regular basis. The support team is usually happy to help or get someone who can.

Hi Anthon,
We agree - your success is our success! Thank you for your kind words about Infusionsoft and the support team. We're happy to hear about all the benefits the automation has had on you and your business. Thank you for writing a review!

Lindley
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not just software - a massive resource for your business

Bewertet am 12.9.2017

My husband runs 13 restraurants with Infusionsoft. I run a coaching and training business. The software is adaptable to your situation. And the training that it provides turns your entire team into a marketing/sales powerhouse!

I love the ease of the email templates and putting really cool stuff out to my clients. I love seeing the monthly updates and the improvements. There is so much power in the software and I've only been able to tap a small bit of it. It's completely worth the cost you pay because the support is huge! The whole company is dedicated to helping small businesses succeed. Love the Podcast, the emails, the tutuorials, and the support staff who just keep delivering massive content to help you grow your business.

There's a learning curve to get started. I highly recommned taking the University course they provide because with it, you'll have everything you need to really make a quick impact in your business. The company is still very USA centric but with the new improvements like language support and multi currency support, those of us in other countries now better options.

Hi Lindley,
Thank you for leaving a review! I’m happy to hear Infusionsoft has made an impact on your and your husband's businesses. We look forward to hearing more as you continue to tap into the full power of the software. Take care!