Keap

4,1 (1 275)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Mache keine Kompromisse. Hol Dir die Vertriebs- und Marketingsoftware, die funktioniert

(1 275)

Sortieren nach

Mindy
Mindy
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great for an all-in-one service

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

I had some great help with getting everything set up and I find the email automation system quite easy to use and understand, which is great as it has gotten me to do a lot more with automation. I have the email lists integrated onto my website optin forms and it's quite simple to see who takes action on the emails that are sent in the automation sequence.

I love that I can segment my clients into different groups to email them directly from Keap, and also do the same with prospective clients and past clients. Having everything in one place makes my life so much easier and streamlined and has encouraged me to do even more than I was before in regards to client communication.

I had some issues at first with the Keap phone number, but they did get it fixed, although it took quite a while. The one thing that I am missing right now with them is recurring invoicing because I would have to be the one to enter the client's credit card information in order to do that here, so I am still using another product for that.

Casey

I'm keaping this CRM

Bewertet am 20.9.2023

I recommend Keap to anyone looking for a CRM. It has the right combination of all those critical components. Our previous CRM was a problem in and of itself, but Keap actually helps us solve problems. We couldn't be happier.

I like Keaps automation the most. I'm no longer swamped with repetitive mind numbing tasks. I only need to set the automation once and it continues to perform the way I need it to. Keap is user friendly and has readily available customer support. Using any CRM can be tedious but Keap is just so easy to use and customize.It has wonderful contact management, lead capture, and tracking tools.It's also very flexible. Keap can help with a landing page and forms to go with it.

I'd like the calendar management to be more thorough, but other than that I don't have anything bad to say about Keap.

HubSpot CRM

Warum Keap gewählt wurde

Problems on top of problems with that product.

Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Keap

Keap looked like it was better for us all around and more flexible

Antwort von Keap

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and recommending us to others! We're happy to hear that you're "Keaping this CRM"!

Mark
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Don't Just Walk Away, RUN! Unethical, Missed all Deadlines, Forced...

Bewertet am 21.8.2015

The platform seemed to have robust functionality but Infusionsoft's third party providers missed every deadline, failed to provide training, all required programming, and implementation services. Unfortunately it took seven months for us to figure out we'd been taken for a ride. We just made the decision to use our own internal IT staff to create the programming necessary to connect our new website to Infusionsoft (Our website was intentionally designed and built along side our signing with Infusionsoft CRM to insure all technologies aligned). In short, this has been an incredibly slow, frustrating, and expensive lesson.

The Infusionsoft sales person and sales tech flat out lied about the cost required to set-up/program our CRM system. We provided 100% of our specs in writing, reviewed them between a prospective web developer, my internal IT director, and Infusionsoft. After spending 10-hours over a period of two months reviewing specs, building campaigns, etc etc we signed an agreement on the basis that they could do everything we discussed. Only after you sign an agreement do they tell you they do not train or provide programming themselves. Rather, customers are forced to repeat all the same specifications (4-hours including 4 highly paid vendors & staff = 16-man hours) again with a third party provider. Infuriating! The first third party provider (Success Engine) provided a statement of work on March 2. The end date was April 2. The statement of work communicated they were to complete a total of 10-hours of programming work. Long story short, they slow rolled the build out, missing deadline after deadline, and in June (yea June - to do 10-hours of programming?) provided us with a new quote (bait & switch) stating there was an additional 15-25 hours of programming work required to complete the build out per our specifications. Keep in mind those are the same specifications that we provided and reviewed with them in painstaking detail in February. Infuriating! After receiving the new quote in June we felt we had no choice but to push ahead because we were so far behind schedule and had invested so much time and money into the project. We gave them a deadline of July 1 and they quickly turned down the work because they said they wouldn't be able to meet the deadline. Infuriating! It ultimately took Success Engine until the middle of July to complete the original 10-hours of set-up/programming. Infuriating! So back to June when Success Engine turned down the work; we were forced to ask Infusionsoft to provide us with a new third party provider which of course required us to go over our specifications for a third time (4-hours including 4 highly paid vendors & staff = 16-man hours). The first contact with the new third party provider ThinkAutomateGrow (TrickApatheticGrievance). was mid-June. Once again we communicated our specifications to our assigned programmer and the next day that programmer had a death in the family and was gone. She passed us to another programmer. The new guy was around for about three weeks, didn't do much, then was fired by ThinkAutomateGrow. The first programmer reappeared for about two week but then reported that her son broke his arm. She didn't reply to emails or calls for the next 10-days. When she did reply she said she went on her honeymoon and the auto responder on her email must not have worked correctly. She introduced us via email and teleconference to the owner who spoke to us twice briefly by phone, and replied to a total of three emails. That brings us to last Friday, August 14, 2015. That was the absolute deadline for ThinkAutomateGrow to add us to his production calendar. He failed to respond. It is now Aug 19. The decision was made to use our own internal IT staff to create the programming necessary to connect our new website to Infusionsoft. I WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER, DO BUSINESS WITH THESE UNETHICAL SO-CALLED BUSINESS PEOPLE.

• Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

good program

Bewertet am 19.1.2024

you only want to understand the way to use this software then your life will be change due to its

the best things in keap that it can be continuously management your data everyday and any time but it must have more update to keep it always on the top .

Antwort von Keap

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it.

Bob
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

I love Infusionsoft

Bewertet am 16.8.2019

I have enjoyed using Infusionsoft for 4 years. It is a great value for what you get. Onboarding is costly but monthly fees are reasonable. Support is mostly provided by 3rd parties.

Easy to use.
I can create Campaigns and email marketing
Does a great job of segmenting customers

Search options are limited
Onboarding costs are high

Bob,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

All the best,
Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

• Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Real hit or miss

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

Great software but really lacking on the customer support end. Towards the end when the bills increased and began to add up, we were told by customer service that we could be put on a special payment plan. This was great news, but unfortunately the sales team did not communicate with the tech team, who permanently deleted our data off their systems before the financial arrangement could be setup. Fortunately we backed up most of our data, but that lack of communication could have been disastrous for any other business.

They were able to customize the software so that it met our needs as a database for managing subscribers. There was virtually no downtime in the years we were with this company. Once users were trained on certain tasks, it was very easy for employees to pick up the software and become comfortable with it.

The pricing structure charges by the amount of contacts you have. We logged every sale into this database from even one-time customers, which added up over the years to a point where we were paying hundreds each month for a database of users who were not active. The underlying system also seems to be geared towards companies who are interested in cold calls and commission-type sales jobs. While they did customize their software to fit our needs we were still warned that we were required to send communications through their specialized tracking system in order to measure engagement and leads. Our regular email blasts were not considered good enough.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that once trained, your employees easily picked up Keap and became comfortable with their assigned tasks.

We're sorry to hear that you didn't leave on good terms. If you'd like to reach out to our team, we're happy to look further into your payment plan situation.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

9 Years of Torture

Bewertet am 23.4.2021

I spent 9 years with Infusionsoft and Keap trying to implement a cohesive, smooth, automated marketing system and never got it right. Finally I gave up and went to ActiveCampaign (more useful features for less money!)

I liked Campaign Builder the most but it was so difficult to set up, flawed, and lacking features that I had a love/hate relationship with it.

The limitations of all the features. It seemed that every feature sounded awesome on the surface but when you tried to implement it, there was always something missing or broken that rendered it unusable. Like SMS in campaign sequences or scheduling. Heck, I don't think they even have responsive order forms yet! I had to use ThriveCart.

Melissa
Melissa
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A great tool for more advanced small business marketing automation

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

I've used Infusionsoft twice to accomplish marketing automation that Hubspot didn't handle well.

Infusionsoft is a great tool for small businesses that need to kick it up a notch with their marketing automation. It offers an easy to use visual workflow builder and although the learning curve is a bit steep, once users get the principles, the customization is a great trade off.

Infusionsoft does have its quirks and the learning curve can be steep for those who are not technical or logical. Recommend working with a partner to get past this challenge.

Melissa,
Thank you so much for the high marks. So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

Simon
Simon
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Literally does everything needed

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

I really like that I now have everything in one place that I can check in on and work within. So now my landing pages and emails database and campaigns are all easily accessible.

I think it is great that the software will recognise what my users do and act accordingly which means my system becomes automated and leaves me free to work on what I am best at.

The one problem with the software is that it is a beast of features and I can easily get lost in the minefield.

Mailchimp und AWeber

Warum Keap gewählt wurde

I needed a bigger platform and also to know that what I was going to do would work.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Keap

I had someone who could help me and they understood the infusionsoft/keap platform better and bascily told me that this was the king of marketing and with what I was trying to do.

Simon,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear Keap is helping you in your business and gives you the freedom to do what you are best at!

All the best,

Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

Jay
Jay
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Lacked Features Needed

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

You have to pay for customer support. You get only so many hours of help and then every hour after you need to pay. The system was constantly breaking - the Facebook group was filled with irate customers, and we were missing core features that I was very surprised were missing. Overall, we left after 2 months.

Its CRM is very user-friendly and mobile friendly

It was missing core automation segmentation features

Antwort von Keap

Hi Jay. I'm sorry to hear that Keap's feature set didn't fulfill your needs. However, our customer support is free and unlimited for all customers. It's possible that you could be referring to Coaching sessions, which are a paid program.

Colette
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Came to Keap for Price. Leaving because not keeping up with our needs.

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Customer support is really good with Keap. I do appreciate that. When we moved from HubSpot, I really missed the features they provided--just simple things but when adding a photo to a campaign, I could see a thumbnail. With Keap, you always have to know the exact name of the image, etc. Keap needs to update the site to make it more robust and intuitive like their competitors.

Have been using Infusionsoft ---> Keap for 6+ years. We initially moved from HubSpot to Infusionsoft simply because HubSpot was too expensive for the size of our company or what we were looking to accomplish with simple campaigns.

I feel like Keap has not stayed on the cutting edge--seems a little behind the times now, honestly. We're looking at Klaviyo now and it seems like their campaigns, analytics and action sets will be easier to execute.

Klaviyo

Warum Keap gewählt wurde

Price brought us to Infusionsoft (Keap).

HubSpot Marketing Hub und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Keap

We will probably be switching from Keap to Klaviyo.

Hi Colette,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that Keap has been an affordable solution for your business, but I am sorry that you feel our product has not stayed on the cutting edge. Our product team consistently has new updates in the works, and we are always working to ensure that we are making the user experience easier for our customers.

John
  • Branche: internationale Angelegenheiten
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Infusionsoft refuses to make simple fixes. Terrible for business to business!

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

I'm business to business and have spend over $100,000 on development to overcome its inadequacies.

Not sure. It has lots of functionality but most everything is clunky. Only comes with 99 custom fields and you can't modify the home screen. When you click around it always defaults you to a place you don't want to be. If you look up a contact it insists on defaulting you to first name and it has a nasty delay. So if you want to search by company you will start typing and then after the delay it will switch you to first name. You can't choose the view to do your lookups and it defaults to the record view, which I never use. So every time I do a search that turns up multiple records I have to click on the list view. Another infuriating thing is that if you want to sort by a field in list view it defaults to zto a instead of a to z. They will never fix anything even if it is a 2 minute fix.

It uses a flat database that is terrible for business to business. No primary fields or tags so if you add a company contact there is no way to tag or have company related field data updated to the new contact without expensive api coding from your website. They added linkedin, facebook and twitter years agobut didn't include the fields in the mass update section. What does this mean? When linkedin changed their url format I was stuck with over 3000 records with bad url's. So with any of their other fields you lookup the filled fields and then you choose mass update contacts and click on the allow blank fields to remove existing data. Well they didn't include the fields here so you can't do it. Maybe just export the records and replace the filled fields with empty into a csv file and import to remove the data. That doesn't work either. Blank field data won't replace filled data in a modify existing records merge. If you try chat support you will more than likely get a foreign support person (mine was from the Phillipines) who will act like he or she has never heard of this problems and make you explain it over and over and ask you to do a million unnecessary tests. I finally became so frustrated that I called support, got someone who at least admitted that it was impossible to fix. All the while I had the chat person on still instructing me to do more tests. The phone support person kept trying to get me to drop chat but I made her see how ridiculous it was.

Joane DanElle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Designed for advanced marketers!

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

Overall, I see the benefits of Keap/Infusionsoft and if I had the big budget to hire someone to set it all up, I can see how powerful it could be. But unfortunately, I was sold a solution that I was no where near ready for. I think this is perfect for the advanced marketer who has plenty of experience with funnels, CRM, automation etc. Unfortunately for me, it was too much, too soon!

I loved how it was an all-in-one platform!

It was incredibly hard to set up and use because the sales person forgot to mention that it was a robust solution for the more experienced marketer. So when I was first learning to create funnels, Keap/Infusionsoft was just too advanced for me.

ActiveCampaign, ClickFunnels, Kartra, Kajabi und Leadpages

Warum Keap gewählt wurde

I was looking for an all-in-one marketing platform.

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Keap

It seemed like the best option at the time, however, I didn't realize how advanced I had to be (at the time).

Hi Joane,
I'm sorry to hear that you found Keap difficult to set up in your business. I encourage you to check out some of our resources - including our onboarding coaching options, our live events designed to help you in your Keap app (https://keap.com/resources/events) and the Keap help center (https://help.keap.com/help) to get better acclimated in your app.

Damian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Too complicated and hidden $$$ - you'll spend thousands more.

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

1. The logic of the CRM was so complicated, that you need to talk to your "expert" if you want to make any adjustments.

2. My email deliverability was not good - in fact there were a few months where the links in my emails that had the Keap training code (which was all of them) were seen as MALWARE by google chrome. Keap took NO accountability. Even though they sent me a support message detailing the issue.

I thought it was going to manage all of my CRM, Email Marketing and Reporting...but in order to interface with the Infusionsoft/Keap platform I needed to continually hire experts who tried charging me $3,500 per month on top of what I was paying Keap.

Way too complicated. When you sign up, included in your set up is the cost for an expert -- who you think is working for Keap...but they're an independent contractor who is being paid a cut rate to get you up and running. After your set up, they will charge you THOUSANDS to fix and adjust your account.

Leslie

Gave me my life back

Bewertet am 10.1.2019

It was worth all the time and effort it took to set up. I've generated over a million dollars as a stay at home mom of seven children thanks to Infusionsoft and the power of automation. Now I make good money while I tend to my family. I set my own hours. I love what I do. With my campaigns in place, I can build an email, send a broadcast, and watch the system do the rest while I go enjoy my life. Thank you!

There are so many ways to engage my subscribers. I use what works for me. I know I'm not using all the features, but it's nice to know there is no limit to all the ways I can increase my revenue. I've just made it a practice to try a feature, fine tune it, and then integrate another feature... and my income grows. Super powerful! And because Infusionsoft has established itself so well in the marketplace, there are so many partner apps available across so many different kinds of platforms, which help me understand, reach, and serve my audience even better.

I am not a fan of the new landing pages. I think they're supposed to be a friendlier interface but instead they feel more limiting.

I am also disappointed in the quality of tech support, especially chat. I can't fault the employees - I've spent thousands of hours in the software over the last 10 years, so most of the time it feels like I have to wait for them to catch up to what I know before I can finally get an answer to my question. Phone support is usually better.

I also wish I could go into my Email Builder (Previously Sent) and more quickly find an old email from which to build a new one. It takes too long to load the visual thumbnails, and the search option never works. It appears to only search previous emails whose thumbnails have already loaded. All the others seem to be ignored.

OH! My biggest peeve is with chat support. It's maddening how long it takes for the rep to get underway. "Hi, thank you for contacting Infusionsoft Support today. My name is ___. I hope you're doing well today." I don't have time to be chatty, so I go straight to the question. I wait for a reply, but then they greet me again. If I'm feeling patient I'll greet them back. If not, I'll ask the question again. I wait for a reply, and they tell me something like they'll do their best to assist me. I wait for an answer, and then they repeat my question and ask if that's right. PLEASE teach the rep to REFLECT the customer's chattiness. If I'm being brief, be brief. If I'm chatty, be chatty.

Susan

To Infusionsoft or not to Infusionsoft. That is the question.

Bewertet am 16.9.2017

While I think the dated back-end and the pricing are an issue, I will say that when dealing with a larger contact database or enterprise system, I am hard pressed to find another platform that can do all that I rely on Infusionsoft to do for my larger clients.

Infusionsoft is one of those stalwart applications that is almost synonymous with marketing automation online for serious businesses (often with a host of disclaimers... see "cons" section).

The greatest feature of Infusionsoft is the robust nature of its features, it integrates with almost everything a large enterprise would use (although these features come with a price).

If you are looking to grow an online business, and you can afford the on-going maintenance in terms of staff time and cost, Infusionsoft will offer you plenty with room to grow.

Sadly, Infusionsoft has been around for so long that I believe the back-end, administrative user experience suffers. A quick Google search of the application will return many negative and less than stellar reviews. One could surmise that any big brand is likely to have many detractors (and this is true), however, most are balanced out by equally glowing reviews. Infusionsoft sits on the fence. This is unfortunate, because I believe that Infusionsoft could be very useful to many growing online, eCommerce businesses and membership associations. However, the owner will need deeper pocket than he or she is likely to have starting out, and migration with a mid to large size database is no picnic.

I'm hopeful that Infusionsoft will work toward meeting the needs of a modern, point and click audience.

Hi Susan,
Thank you for leaving a review and for your honest feedback. I will share your comments with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers and solution for other small businesses. Thank you!

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara

Well Established Online CRM Platform with Marketing Tools

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

We used keap to manage our customers database. we did email marketing, lead generation , internal forms, email templates and automate campaigns and more. I'm happy to tell you, even we can find lots of cheap CRM systems out there, Keap is the best and it's worth for money. because, everyday they are trying to give us the best experience. we got recurring updates with lots of new features. One more thing to mention. There customer support was very helpful for our staff when they onboarding. Not only for staff but for admin too. timely support is given by them. I would like to recommend Keap CRM for any business out there. go ahead without any hesitation. At first it will be hard to adopt a new system. but when it comes to Keap, They will help you to get there without any troubles.

This system has everything that needs for a business for up and running. Even for a startup business also able to adopt this system to their workplace very easily. The best feature that i saw is Email Automation. As a admin i was able to create and schedule lots of email campaigns for our customers. it is very easy and straight forward. Campaign builder interface is very user friendly. even my non computer literacy people also can build and automate an process within few minutes. It provides lots of integration options with third party applications. Also It provides lots of tools to manage our marketing procedures.

Nothing to complain but i would like to mention that there should be more tutorials/guides and onboarding trainings for users.

Hi Kavindu,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear that Keap's feature set has met many of your business needs and our support team helped you integrate it seamlessly into your business.

Marek
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Keap Review

Bewertet am 26.5.2023

The software offered a powerful CRM solution that helped me streamline my sales and marketing processes. The centralized customer data and automation features greatly improved my ability to manage and nurture leads. The user-friendly interface made it easy to navigate and utilize the various features of the software. However, the limited customization options and relatively basic reporting capabilities were areas that could be improved. Nonetheless, Keap proved to be a valuable tool for managing customer relationships and driving business growth.

One of the things I liked most about Keap was its robust customer relationship management (CRM) features. The software provided a comprehensive set of tools for managing customer interactions, tracking leads, and automating sales and marketing processes. The ability to centralize customer data, including contact information, communication history, and purchase behavior, allowed for better customer segmentation and personalized communication. The automation features, such as email marketing campaigns and lead scoring, helped streamline workflows and improve efficiency. Additionally, the intuitive user interface made it easy to navigate and quickly access the information and features I needed.

One thing I liked least was the limited customization options within the software. There were some instances where I wanted to tailor certain features or workflows to better align with my specific business needs, but the flexibility to customize was somewhat restricted. Additionally, the reporting and analytics capabilities, although useful, could have been more advanced and comprehensive. More advanced reporting options would have provided deeper insights into sales performance and campaign effectiveness.

Antwort von Keap

Thank you for sharing your review of Keap and highlighting its robust features! It's great to hear that the software provided you with a comprehensive set of tools for managing customer interactions, tracking leads, and automating sales and marketing processes.

Your feedback on the limitations of customization and reporting capabilities is valuable, as it provides insights for potential improvements in these areas. Thank you for sharing your experience with Keap, and we hope it continues to support your business's success.

Jeremy
  • Branche: Bau

Using Keap for almost a year for our Landscaping Company

Bewertet am 10.10.2023

It has worked well with our small landscaping company, giving us better management of marketing, automations we didn't have before, and better lead capturing and appointment managing.Keap has been pretty good with customer service as well, and that's obviously critical.

We really like the ability to have contact and lead management, group texting, email marketing, and automations all housed under one software roof for an affordable price point. Many other softwares have a really strong service offering, but competely lack other services.Oftentimes they try to accomodate that by stacking softwares, which can work, but creates a silo effect that can be time-consuming to setup and maintain, as well as being pricier than expected.Keap does a pretty good job of covering a lot of bases with one in-house software system. They do have some weaknesses, but overall they've got a good system that could easily be built out even further.

Our least favorite things about Keap would be the lack of a menu option for the business phone line. It does not work well if you have more than one person answering or making calls, and sending messages. We would also like to see more flexibility in terms of Zapier integrations. Zapier integration works pretty well, but there are fields such as contact status, removing a deal from the pipeline, and other fields/operations we would like to see available to Zapier.Lastly, their method of labeling phone numbers needs updated. Currently the "work" type is the option you want to choose for text marketing.

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Wen understand the importance of having and all-in-one solution and are happy to hear that Keap has covered a lot of your bases.

Your feedback on the Keap Business Line and Zapier has been duly noted and will be communicated to our team.

Mark
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Horrible Customer Service Sold A $4,600.00 Plan and Kept Stopping Email Send Outs

Bewertet am 15.7.2017

Terrible company. A customer service run-a-round.

Terrible company. A customer service run-a-round.

Absolutely None, this field is requiring 100 characters minimum. Infusionsoft does not have any pros

Our company has requests from industry professionals that have directly requested to receive specific information from our company. Our single newsletter kept getting stopped from send out by Infusionsoft because they claimed supposed Spam rates in excess of 0.1%. According to Jacob Hoiby if 2,000 people on a list request information and 1 person of the initial send out of 1,000 e-mails clicks on the Spam button rather than Delete or Unsubscribe then too bad for the other 1,000 people who requested the information, they won't get it because Infusionsoft won't send out the remainder of the email list. Sadly, according to Infusionsoft's logic those other 1,000 potential recipient's desires don't matter. Sadly too our world is plagued by some lazy people who find it easier to just click the Spam button. Despite the unreasonability of some less than caring people, we expected Infusionsoft to reasonably send out our email newsletters which was the purpose of the product and service we purchased. Instead, they chose to view only the 0.1% Spam rate and disregard the opens rate of our lists ranging from 12% to 20% within 24 hours. The most significant problem was the extensive amount of time our company spent during the past 2 weeks trying to work with multiples of their less than knowledgeable customer service members. Today alone was in excess of 10 hours of time. Save your company money and time DO NOT bother trying to work with Infusionsoft. They will hold to their claim that the industry requires a less than 0.1% spam rate. They will disregard your concerns. They will try to tell you that you need a "healthy" email list. This is not rocket science people. It's a list of first names, last names and email addresses from people whom provided that information which is compiled in a data file uploaded to their system. How much "healthier" can we possibly get? Unfortunately, the world is "unhealthy" because there are a few lazy bad apples that somehow find it easier to click Spam then unsubscribe or delete when they no longer have an interest. Unfortunately, the world is plagued with "unhealthy" companies like Infusionsoft that sell a service, but refuse to deliver the service they sold claiming that they have to keep at high standards. Their service does not produce any better marketing delivery either. Numerous newsletters landed in peoples Promotions and Spam folders. Infusionsoft does not have a better delivery mode to In-Boxes as they claim. I hope sharing our experience can help save another company the extreme headaches, cost and sheer waste of time we have endured during the past 2 weeks attempting to deal with Infusionsoft.

Erica D.
Erica D.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great if you need no web integration or visualized reports, terrible otherwise

Bewertet am 6.9.2018

We got InfusionSoft primarily to be able to send automated email campaigns based off of actions people were taking on our web app. We were led to believe that they had the RESTful API infrastructure for this, and so we went for it. Also, we were told we'd have to have the ecommerce product to meet our goals, and in our onboarding we learned that we actually did not.

Coming up on 10 months later, it is the worst business decision we ever made. Their REST API is not fully functional, and when presented with issues, their Dev team suggests that you switch to using their old API [with which our integration is not compatible, and which they are working to sunset anyway]. Worse, they require manual reauthentication of the API token on a regular basis AND the support for their API is outsourced and is unresponsive and unhelpful. When a reauthentication error took place that essentially mooted our entire integration two months ago, they took weeks to get back with us. Now, since we've moved to their new interface, there is no way to opt-in our users so we can send them emails [the only people we put in the CRM are people who registered accounts on our site]. This has rendered InfusionSoft 100% useless, and all our integration work is trash.

The campaign builder is easy to learn and easy to use, as well as the email builder. It will get all your basics taken care of there, and being able to preview an desktop AND mobile was a huge pro.

It is very difficult to navigate to what you need, even with adequate training. Nothing is intuitive, and all of the reports are just lists of contacts filtered for something.
Most importantly, this tool is not adequate if you're wanting to integrate at all. Even they say that you may need to hire an InfusionSoft partner to manage your tool for you to use it to the best of its capability. I would argue that if you need to hire a specialist to use your SaaS for you, your SaaS is not a good tool.

Hi Erica,

I am truly sorry to hear that you have had such a frustrating experience. I have looked into your case history and it sounds like, unfortunately, your recent API ticket just did not get to the appropriate team quickly enough. API support is not outsourced, but it sounds like you initially worked with our contracted support team and there was a delay in getting your ticket with our advanced team.

We apologize for the experience, and have reached out to resolve the issue, as well as refunded you for this period. Again, this is not the experience we want for our customers and we understand your frustration completely.

Regards,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager

Austin
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Solid Tool for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 6.6.2017

Infusionsoft isn't a perfect tool, but it's a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup). The "all-in-one" nature of the tools is excellent as it simplifies marketing and sales operations for businesses without the resources to hire a dedicated person to manage disparate solutions and the integrations needed to make them interact. The campaign builder is pretty easy-to-use, the landing page editor is making serious strides, and the email editor is pretty great and requires zero HTML/CSS knowledge. The referral module is useful, especially for businesses just wanting a simple affiliate program. While I have a few gripes with the API, the available integrations are impressive. Some in the space (read: Zoho) really limit these as they want to force your hand to use their solutions, Infusionsoft doesn't. They offer a landing page builder but provide a great LeadPages integration. They offer eComm, but offer a great Shopify integration. Their consultant/partner network is impressive as well. Lots of specialized help available for customers who want it.

The campaign builder is great for a novice (i.e. the target market) but limiting for a more advanced user. I.e, you can't spark an action from an opened email or field value changing. The lead scoring isn't flexible, which is limiting for an organization with unique needs or a clear vision. The shopping cart and storefront builder aren't what I would call slick or flexible but hey.. they integrate with Shopify and many others if you need better. The USPS shipping integration leaves a lot to be desired, real-time estimates would be great. The CRM has almost no customization. Simply being able to hide unwanted fields would be a huge benefit to usability.

Lloyd

Keap Max Classic: Painfully powerful

Bewertet am 22.9.2023

Keap Max Classic: It does the job supporting our business. But none of us like using it. We have too many integrations and automations set up that it would just be too arduous to switch.

Keap Max Classic: It has a lot of features to support businesses that need the room to scale up. It is pretty powerful in what it can do.

Keap Max Classic: It is convoluted, complex, and confusing. We had to make custom forms and interfaces for our staff because everyone was too confused working directly within Keap. It is also SLOW. Most functions are not snappy. Creating and maintaining campaigns get really confusing really quickly once you graduate from the simplest of campaigns.

Hello Lloyd,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Keap Max Classic! We appreciate your feedback on both the pros and cons.

It's great to hear that you find the software to be powerful and that it has a lot of features to support businesses as they scale up.

Our team is working to update Max Classic further to add more powerful features and improve ease of use across the board. We also offer free courses from our Keap Academy team, which may prove useful to your team members if they need extra knowledge on the software to make their day to day easier.

We encourage you to reach out to support so that we can get you in touch with your account manager. They should be able to get you some help and resources.

Thank you again for the feedback!

Debbie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Keap from a Person who is not techie

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

Business Problems that could be Solved by Keap:Keap is a powerful customer relationship management (CRM) platform that helps businesses manage customers, track leads, automate marketing, and more. It can help businesses to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and maximize sales. It can also help them to better understand their customers, segment them for targeted marketing, and build better relationships.Benefits of Using Keap:Keap is a comprehensive CRM platform that helps businesses streamline their operations and maximize their sales. It is easy to use and provides users with a range of features and services that can help them to better manage customers, track leads, automate marketing, and more. It is also highly customizable and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of the user. Additionally, Keap offers competitive pricing plans that make it an affordable option for businesses of all sizes.

Keap is an easy-to-use, all-in-one customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation solution that helps small businesses grow.• Keap provides a variety of tools to manage contacts, automate tasks, and maximize customer engagement.• It is customizable and scalable, allowing businesses to tailor their solutions to their needs.• Keap offers integrations with popular third-party applications, making it easy to sync data and automate processes.• The platform provides access to a team of in-house experts to assist with setup and training.

Keap is more expensive than some of its competitors, so it may not be the most cost-effective solution for small businesses.• The user interface can be confusing and difficult to navigate for new users.• The customer support is limited, and the response time can be slow.• Keap is more expensive than some of its competitors, so it may not be the most cost-effective solution for small businesses.• The user interface can be confusing and difficult to navigate for new users.• The customer support is limited, and the response time can be slow.

Hello Debbie,

Thank you for leaving us a review.
It sounds like you've utilized many of Keap's features to help streamline and automate your business. We love hearing that!

ANTHON
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Infusionsoft is one of the best purchases I have ever made

Bewertet am 18.9.2017

Automation in email marketing, a place where I can store all my contacts, the ability to stay in front of my customers, return customers due to the fact that they don't forget about us. My time is also freed up so I am able to accomplish more in my day.

-This software is pretty easy to use for most basic applications.
-There are many options and nearly endless uses for Infusionsoft. If you can think of a way you want to use it, the support team can help you implement it.
-The automation of this software is what I love the most about it. At first, you spend a good amount of time setting everything up but once it is set up it runs pretty much all on its own. Saving you time.
The support for infusionsoft is one of the best I have ever dealt with. They go above and beyond to help you figure it out. Your success really is their success.

If you want to do some of the more details campaigns it can get a little tricky. If you are not spending a lot of time on the software you may forget how to do some things that you don't do on a regular basis. The support team is usually happy to help or get someone who can.

Hi Anthon,
We agree - your success is our success! Thank you for your kind words about Infusionsoft and the support team. We're happy to hear about all the benefits the automation has had on you and your business. Thank you for writing a review!