Evernote Teams Erfahrungen

Evernote Teams

Mit dieser Software kannst du die täglichen To-do-Listen auf Mobilgeräten erstellen, erfassen und auf diese zugreifen

(8 172)

Sortieren nach

Hitesh
Hitesh
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The perfect notetaking tool!

Bewertet am 25.2.2022

One of Evernote's many features is its array of services and programs for keeping and analyzing written notes. A note, also known as a "note" in Evernote, can consist of text, photos, or embedded audio files. It can also have file attachments. straight from the very start, it can be organized into file folders, then named, annotated, edited, given comments, searched, and exported as an integral part of a pocket notebook. Evernote supports several mobile device platforms (including iOS, OS X, Android, Microsoft Windows, Windows Phone, Chrome OS, BlackBerry, and WebOS), and simultaneously has numerous web-based setup options and backup options.

Users can quickly create an attractive and easy-to-view note depending on preferences with Evernote, which offers several aesthetic, stylistic, and format choices for the user to choose from.

Sharing class notes and collaborating on them was made extremely accessible by Evernote, helping students work together in the learning environment.

Evernote makes it simple to organize information with notebooks, tags, and shortcuts, allowing users to swiftly locate what they need.

Integration with Outlook works to some extent, but needs to be improved seeing as most situations a Evernote file is not detected by Outlook and a plugin for Evernote slows down outlook.

The desktop client version 10 for Windows system lacks the opening of the program straight from the taskbar icon or the option to autostart at login.

A nice feature is that you can personalize your home page, but if you opt to save these customizations, it's a pay-to-play aspect.

OneDrive und Microsoft Word

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Evernote Teams

Like Microsoft OneNote and Notion, Evernote is an excellent app to help you keep up with daily notes and start to create compilations of important information. Evernote is also beneficial to busy business executives who don't want to deal with carrying bulky books of printed documents around.
Lauren
Lauren
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Ever Noted For The Masses

Bewertet am 27.4.2020

I remember Evernote when it was in its early development stages as an optimistic note-taking application. Years in the making, it grew a business software branch and became even more extensive. I have positive support for the brand and hope it'll continue to grow.

I really appreciate its savvy integration with other cloud-based solutions. It approaches the connection and bonding experience in a playful, yet professional manner. The company I work with is active with Salesforce and Google, so we discussed a crucial need of ours. The business needed our concepts and data to be quickly recorded into an excelling application. That's where EverNote Business came in. I was already familiar with EverNote and informed our company of the new technology extension. We moved forward and were impressed by the results. Within a month, our projections were progressing by a 20% increase. Our thoughts and visions were compiled, together, in a single database that simplified our workflow. And most of all, we were able to work faster. EverNote trimmed unnecessary time away.

My only minor setback, with the software, would be the design possibilities. I do wish that EverNote presented a little more features for its users to manage the layout of the notes more. Otherwise, it's a wonderful solution.

Zoho Notebook

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Evernote Teams

I manage the decisions for the software we use, so I've tested each of the notetaking solutions we suggested. And by far, EverNote Business had the best results and research. It provided the most freedom in the layout and the cleanest approach to what each user would see.
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Time for a Change?

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Love the web clipper feature and the fact that the browser extension works on everything from Safari and Mozilla to Chrome and Opera--and that users can right-click content or webpages. Also love that you can clip an entire webpage that's fully functional when accessing in a notebook. The simplified article clipping function is also incredibly helpful in increasing the readability of pages with lots of distracting ads, videos, etc. PDFs can also be saved to notebooks online.

Having used Evernote Business for several years now, my notebooks and clips have accumulated and are quite substantial. I prefer to use Evernote Business with my web browser, and frequently experience sluggishness and long page loading times. Ditto for the desktop and mobile apps... I used to be able to click on multiple notes and combine them into a single note without any problem; however, it's been some time since this feature has worked. Also tagging notes can be a pain because if the program is being slow or unresponsive, it'll automatically tag clips with partially spelled tags or words, creating nonsensical and excessive tags that probably contribute to the overall speed issues I've experienced with Evernote Business.

Muthoni
Muthoni
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Remarkable Team Collaboration Tool Edition

Bewertet am 6.11.2023

Evernote is an incredible tool for collaborating teams. It especially help us assign task to our members and allow us share notes and files for easy information sharing. The alert feature is an addition that ensure we don't miss any important events or overdues. On overall it is an awesome tool of team collaboration needs

Evernote is an excellent tool that help facilitate team collaboration. It has a splendidly designed user interface and is soo simple to implement and use it . Using it for my team working together due to it's range of features that make collaboration soo effective. Such realtime communication with each other and a blend of note taking. These notes can then be sent to each other within the team which help delegate tasks and track progress of each member when working on a project. The ability to set due dates and reminders for tasks is also a plus for us

Compared to other task management tools, I find it's features quite limited for personal workflow management purposes. But for team collaboration I would rate it five stars

Norzihan
Norzihan
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Taking note with Evernote Business

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Evernote has acted like my organizer but in digital form. I can adding note into most of the software that i use, and add a little notes and reminder for my future reference. The ability to add picture or audio to the notes give it more value, as more information can be added to the note.

What i really like with Evernote Business is, it has option to integrated with software like Gmail and Google Drive. I can attach files into my note for easy reference and forward my notes to the Gmail and shares it with my team. Using Evernote as a OCR(optical character recognition) for my PDF files let me to search for specific keyword in the files in a matter of second.

There are limited option for text style and format customization that can be altered and edited in here. A beautiful and properly formatted notes improve my moods and attract creativity in myself, which i hope this software can offer. Other than that point, everything else is wonderful.

Mohammad
Mohammad
  • Branche: Tiefbau

A Satisfied User For Over 5 Years

Bewertet am 3.2.2022

In college, being able to effortlessly transfer my research documents & assignments from a library computer to the Evernote webpage is one of the reasons I stayed for a long time using this service.

The app's user-interface is clean & straight-forward. Adding widgets on my phone to instantly add a quick note or reminder, creating multiple notebooks with ease, & how superb it is to add entire documents inside a single note. Moreover, searching through a document's content came in quite handy & has absolutely become my #1 time-saving feature in this app.

Ever since the last few updates, the loading page of the Evernote (on Brave browser) takes a tad longer than before due to its newer UI. While functionality isn't affected overall, this aesthetic change felt a bit unnecessary to weigh down the platform.

Rohit
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Evernote the best tool to boost your productivity and creativity !

Bewertet am 1.8.2023

I don't think there could be any better alternative to Evernote until now.still, to some of my colleagues the pricing is too much, but for me it's worth every penny!

Evernote is awesome because it helps you remember everything in one place, like your notes, ideas, and important stuff. It's like having a digital brain where you can easily find and organize things whenever you need them. Plus, it works on your phone, computer, and tablet literally everywhere!

Sometimes Evernote can feel overwhelming, especially if you have a lot of notes and files, and it may be hard to find specific things quickly.so, for me personally, it takes a lot of time to declutter!

Wiktor
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Evernote has to optimalize speed

Bewertet am 20.7.2023

I used it first as a personal note taking app and then tried to manage my teams tasks and notes, but after encountering lot Of problems we started searching for a different software

Evernote has a lot of features, lot of options. It is quite powerful tool for both task management and notes taking.

Lot of functions does not work (capturing media, overriding key shortcuts) and most of all it is too slow in almost all features

Microsoft Teams und Slack

Warum Evernote Teams gewählt wurde

Workplace price was too high and it was making too much changes too frequently

Zuvor genutzte Software

Workplace from Meta

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Evernote Teams

It was familiar to me because I used it to personal note taking
Mark
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Evernote Teams is one of the best softwares in this field (for me it's the best!)

Bewertet am 19.4.2023

It was the right choice over all other softwires with all premium features it did the job pretty much prefect.We achieved what we were looking for , so yeah it was pretty much the correct thing to go with.

The available templets.The ability to maintain subtasks.The cross-sharing you can get to your notes at any time.The ease of use.

Basically the pricing for premium accounts ,I think it could be way cheaper than the current price.The free version was not worth it at all.

Richard
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Evernote Teams - For local and geographically dispersed teams

Bewertet am 25.7.2023

All you need to do is install the app and login to get started using Evernote Teams. It has kept my family and professional notes/tasks very organized and accessible whether I am on the road or in the office.

Whether you have a domestic or global team, Evernote Teams allows you collaborate with team members that have Android/IOS and/or Windows/Mac devices.

I haven't used Evernote Teams in a use case where I found downsides. I suppose if you are a fan of the Microsoft software, then this would be one downside.

Microsoft OneNote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Evernote Teams

It is a nice change to use a product outside of the Microsoft Ecosystem.
Sven
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best content management services available

Bewertet am 15.10.2021

Evernote Teams looks great and works well on the platforms we used it on - mostly Windows 10 for business plus the individual's choice of smartphone / tablet version of it. Its intuitive navigation and powerful scan and search features were its main selling point for us.
All in all, the price is very fair. But with ever more subcription-based services used in the workplace, we ended up switching away from Evernote Teams simply to save costs. Our new service that we replaced it with is not nearly as sleek or elegant, but offers the same essential features - OCR and search as well as task management - at no additional subscription costs.
If I was the sole decder and/or money didn't not feed into the decision-making process, I'd have stuck with using Evernote Teams as it is really great at what it does.

Hands down the OCR. Optical Character Recognition is the name of the feature that allows Evernote to scan the images you take and thus enable its powerful search feature to find content on scanned documents and even pictures. That makes for one of the most powerful organisational features I have yet come across. Even the subscrition costs are very user friendly, given what you're offered.
I loved the dashboard, too. Very sleek and easy to both navigate and customize.

Personally, it all boils down to integrations for me. I loved the year-ish that we were using Evernote. Integrating it into Microsoft Teams work well enough and it looked the way it always did However, using Everote Teams within Microsoft Teams meant that we were already paying the subscription for Microsoft 365 and then paying Evernote Teams on top of that. We ended up saving us the costs for Evernote Teams by switching to Microsoft OneNote which is included in the abov mentioned subcription.

Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Teams und Microsoft To Do

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Evernote Teams

We ended up switching away from Evernote Teams because using the above apps from the Office 365 suite enabled us to cover the same needs at no additional subscription costs per users, as we were already using Office 365 for word processing, spreadsheeting etc.
Rayelene
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Welcome to the BEST Productivity App in the World.

Bewertet am 16.3.2022

I am extremely inspired to build my brand and feeling supported by a company like Evernote Teams makes it all the more fun and exciting.

1. Note-taking genius of an app.
2. File-sharing made easy.
3. Project management teammate of the century.

I honestly can't say anything except that I don't see their advertising anywhere. I discovered this app on accident and am happy I did. Thank you again for an A1 product.

ActiveCampaign und Google Calendar

Warum Evernote Teams gewählt wurde

Needed help staying organized, I wasn't sure how Evernote worked but the tutorial made everything so straight-forward, I'm never going back.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Evernote Teams

The overall experience is the key-pointing factor. I appreciate using this everyday and I think everyone should know. If there's a way that I can recommend or affiliate with you, I would be happy to support you as well. Thank you very much.
Ing Siang
Ing Siang
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small business in need of a flexible solution for File Management, Sharing & Collab

Bewertet am 10.1.2019

Love the flexibility, especially the way you can embed different files within Evernote, and render them within itself (e.g. you can view Office, Xmind, PDF and other files in your notes, either as attachment or as inline render (which is very useful).

There's also some nice features like password-protected redaction of words/information in a note, classic note links (useful for cross-linking of notes) etc.

And all these wrapped within the most important thing about Evernote - its platform agnostic nature, and very robust search engine (OCR enabled).

It is hard to use - the use case is not obvious and many users and companies failed to harness its power because Evernote doesn't have a very natural way of using it "correctly". There's just too many ways to use it. And it is really difficult to keep Evernote "organised" - for personal Evernote, you can say that's perfectly fine because you probably shouldn't have tried to organise your notes (you should treat it as a brain dump, and use search instead of trying to find things navigationally), but for business, you need to organise your stuffs and Evernote still lacks the ability to enforce certain control on that. You have to rely on your team members' ability to regulate themselves and tag notes rigorously and consistently.

It also has certain limitation that's not very desirable, e.g. lack of password-protection feature of an entire note, lack of more levels when it comes to organisation of notes in notebooks (no further stacking, bundle of notebooks etc.), and you almost certainly have to use Tags instead of Notebooks to effectively organise your notes.

Ross
Ross
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Essential Tool for Note Organization

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Evernote is one of my 3 essential tracking apps, next to Email and Basecamp. Email tracks communication threads, Evernote tracks my notes, and Basecamp tracks my tasks. It's hard to imagine living without any of these three foundational tools.

Evernote is the ultimate personal digital notebook. It's actually built as a collection of notebooks which allows you to document, well, everything you need to in a highly organized way. I've found that almost all of my thoughts start with Evernote and it serves as a great foundational app for lists, ideas, and concepts that you need to jot down and reference later. The cloud-based approach means your notes instantly live everywhere across all of your devices which is essential, especially because 80% of my use within Evernote is short, quick interactions and I never know on which device I'll need to access something. I don't have time to wait for it to load or to go through a bunch of UI to decide where to put my note.; luckily - Evernote does a good job of keeping the notebook selection process fairly simple so you can make your note and move on with life. I've also found Evernote's search feature to be very strong compared to other applications. I've grown to rely on the search more heavily as my notebook collection has grown.

Sometimes note creation is a tad clunky, mainly related to the "Name" of a note. I'll start typing out my note very quickly and then realize that i'm actually in the Name field which is disorienting and leaves my having to cut/paste the Name section into the description. I typically don't know what I want to name a note until I've finished writing it. This problem exists in both the mobile app and desktop versions.

Isaac
  • Branche: Tabak

Evernote Business review by Isaac Fungura

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

Evernote is a very handy tool in my daily life, both business and personal. I tend to get overwhelmed with tasks and forget some brilliant ideas I may have had. So, I decided to install Evernote on all my devices - phone, tab, laptop so that when I take my routine morning walks or runs, and an idea pops up in my mind, I quickly jot it down.

The brilliance of Evernote is that I can type or use a stylus, or take a picture of say a product I want the procurement team to purchase and I can also record a voice note and save it as is...or it can also decode my voice note and save it as text almost instantaneously!

I can also save PDFs, Word documents, scribble a sketch drawing or even get a signature if I don't have a handy paper for a client to sign.

I also use it to set reminders and to-do list which I can then follow through later on. All this is then synced across my devices through my linked Google account so that even if I'm away from my laptop, I can still access my data or add notes on my other devices.

In the office and in meetings, I easily take notes and minutes and can then share that with colleagues. It's just superb and makes life sooo easy. It also switches on my creative mindset since I can just take down notes whenever and wherever I go.

I also use Evernote at my Masters school to take notes in lectures...how convenient, because I normally don't want to move around with books in my hands. Also it is very easy to store the notes and share them with fellows

There is no limit to what I can put or store into my Evernote account.
The library can store important business information such as company policies and procedure manuals for the access of everyone at the company who is using Evernote. It replaces the need for the company to have a physical library for sharing that info.
Evernote separates between private and business note books, hence respects privacy of employees and they can take that private information when they leave the company and all the business notebooks remain with the company.
Notifications when someone joins a library, edits or adds a note, these assist me in keeping track of what is going on around the organisation since I may not physically be able to cope with the events occurring around, but on Evernote, I quickly get insights of what is going on.
It allows sharing information across the organisation and getting feedback

When offline, I'm obviously unable to sync my content with my other devices. However, when I get back online sync becomes active.
It can become addictive sometimes as it is a part of my daily life

Daniel
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Evernote Business: The Ultimate Collaborative Tool for Businesses

Bewertet am 6.1.2021

All in all, I would undoubtedly recommend Evernote Business to any business out there as it provides immense value in collaboration, integrations, templates and more! There are even learning classes for businesses that are starting out, who want to make full use of Evernote. All of this for a small number of flaws such as the pricing.

Evernote Business is an amazing, note-taking, multi-platform software for businesses because of their best in class collaborative features, clean and minimalistic design, perfect sync, and much more. It definitely has the best collaboration features of all the note-taking software that I have used. From working together on projects to storing information in one single place, Evernote is the best ways to do it. One of the main selling points for me is that you can collaborate offline with your team on Evernote and everything syncs right back up perfectly afterwards. You can access, upload, edit, and share files from any device, even your phone!

Furthermore, Evernote's user interface is extremely clean and keeps your workspace uncluttered. There are countless useful templates that I personally have found much success with, that only requires a simple press of the 'use template' button. Not only this but with the in-app integrations with Gmail, Slack, Outlook and Google Drive, you can really combine workflows in a harmonic way.

There are very few flaws with Evernote Business and they shouldn't really be an issue for most businesses. One of these flaws is the pricing of Evernote Business which is quite high at about 15 USD each month for each user in the business. Whether this price is worth it for your business is the question but for me, it was an extremely useful tool.

Ahmed
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Get Your Team Working Smarter With Evernote Teams

Bewertet am 17.12.2022

I absolutely love Evernote! It is seriously the best thing since sliced bread. I use it for everything from work to personal to-do lists and it has helped me keep my life so much more organized. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great way to keep track of their life!

There are many things that I like about the Evernote team, but here are some of the things that stand out the most to me.The first is that everyone on the team is extremely intelligent and talented. It is clear that each member of the team has a deep understanding of the product and how it can be used to benefit users.Another thing that I appreciate about the team is their dedication to their users. They are always looking for ways to improve the product and make it more user-friendly. They are also quick to respond to user feedback and suggestions.Lastly, I really appreciate the team's willingness to experiment with new ideas. They are always looking for ways to improve the product and make it more useful for users. I think this willingness to experiment is what makes Evernote such a great product.

There are a few things that I really liked about Evernote team chat. First, it was very easy to use and set up. Second, it had a lot of features that other team chat apps don't have, like the ability to set up group chats and share files. Third, it was very stable and didn't crash or freeze like some other team chat apps I've used. Overall, I thought Evernote team chat was a great tool for team communication.

Manmohan
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

A Comprehensive Collaboration Tool for Efficient Work

Bewertet am 19.2.2023

Evernote Teams is an excellent software for team collaboration and information sharing. With its user-friendly interface, it provides a great platform for creating, organizing, and sharing notes, documents, and other important information.The software has an impressive range of features that make it an essential tool for businesses and organizations. One of its most notable features is the ability to collaborate on notes, which makes it easy to work on projects together. Additionally, its integration with other tools, such as Google Drive, makes it easy to access and share files with others.Evernote Teams also has powerful search functionality, allowing users to quickly find the notes they need. The software also enables users to categorize their notes and information, making it easy to find information quickly.Another great feature of Evernote Teams is its security. The software offers a range of security options, including two-factor authentication and data encryption, to ensure that sensitive information is protected.Overall, Evernote Teams is an excellent tool for team collaboration and information management. It is easy to use, has an impressive range of features, and provides users with a secure and efficient way to organize and share information. Highly recommended for businesses of all sizes.

1. Collaborative and Centralized Communication: One of the best things about Evernote Teams is the ability to collaborate with team members in real time, which allows for a smooth and seamless workflow. The software also centralizes communication, making it easy for all team members to stay on the same page.2. Customizable Templates: Evernote Teams provides an array of customizable templates that are suitable for a range of tasks, such as project management, meeting notes, and task lists. The templates allow teams to get started quickly and efficiently without having to start from scratch.3. High-Level Security: Evernote Teams provides top-level security features such as two-factor authentication and access permissions, which ensure that sensitive information is shared only with the right people. This is a great advantage for businesses that need to protect their data from unauthorized access.

1. Limited functionality: Some users have expressed disappointment in the limited functionality of Evernote Teams, particularly in comparison to other project management and collaboration tools on the market. For example, some users have suggested that the software could benefit from more advanced features such as Gantt charts and time-tracking capabilities.2. Pricing: Some users have also found the pricing of Evernote Teams to be relatively high, particularly in comparison to other collaboration tools that offer more extensive features. While the basic version of Evernote is free, the Teams version starts at $10 per user per month, which may be prohibitive for some small businesses and individuals.3. Compatibility issues: A few users have reported issues with compatibility between Evernote Teams and other software applications, particularly with Microsoft Office. Some users have reported difficulty syncing files between Evernote Teams and Microsoft Office, which has led to frustration and a loss of productivity.

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Evernote teams is a collaborative version of the popular note-taking app.

Bewertet am 18.3.2023

I can tell you that Evernote Teams is generally well-regarded with its collaborative features and ability to organize and share notes across teams and like the real-time collaboration and commenting features particularly helpful, as it allows us to work together more efficiently and stay on top of important tasks and deadlines.

The Key features I would say is Shared workspaces: Teams can create and share workspaces where they can collaborate on notes, notebooks, and projects, Real-time collaboration, Commenting and annotation: Team members can leave comments on notes, highlight important information, and collaborate on projects and Intergration with a variety of other tools and apps, including Slack, Google Drive, and Microsoft Teams, making it easier to streamline workflows.

Some of the users have reported that the user interface can be a bit overwhelming and complex, especially for new users who may be unfamiliar with Evernote's system.

Julio César
Julio César

Evernote business is the ultimate desktop organizer. With a virtually limitless software...

Bewertet am 27.5.2018

Tons of excellent planning and arranging features at the palm of your hand. No matter the field you are in, organizing your life by means of this software is going to be an indispensable habit you are going to develop with this time-saving, modern app.

With the current immensely growing and competitive market of desk organizers, Evernote business can really stand out. Mainly because of its simple and intuitive design, robust cloud storage and several other features like its technically universal software support, this app can make your organizational life a whole lot easier. With just a couple of days using this app, Business and education users are going to find it extremely uncomplicated to make use of the tons of pretty neat features this apps has and continues to add up to this date. Evernote promises and delivers hundreds of options for making your professional duties very easy to plan and follow up. Either for arranging important meetings, setting up future events or even making reminders or useful notes on the run. As an educator, I have found this last feature a more than useful one, since I'm always preparing language teaching materials and presentations, Evernote gives me the chance to record, scribble or handwrite pretty much about anything that comes to my mind, and I always going to have the pleasant and fulfilling feeling that the info is always going to be there, at the pal of my hand. In this continuously busy world we are living in nowadays, evernote is definitely an essential tool for the XXI century professional.

One negative aspect from this software could be how pricey it really is to get the monthly fee pay version.

Lindsay
Lindsay

Top of the line

Bewertet am 15.6.2018

Ability to retrieve older documents with ease. I can also, whether mid-conversation or during a meeting or presentation, quickly retrieve information that I've forgotten or to elaborate on someone else's ideas.

I've used this software since 2013. This is one program that I CANNOT live without. I store EVERYTHING in Evernote. I probably don't even use 1/2 of of the functions available with this software, but I'm still determined to master it though! Pro number one for me is the convenience! I use the browser version and the app, when on my Mac, and the app on my phone, too. The capture tool on my Mac makes storing emails, screenshots, receipts, pictures, audio clips and all other document formats super easy to save for later. Evernote is also able to easily collaborate with all the other storage software(Dropbox, Drive, Box, OneDrive, Acrobat, etc.) and the syncing is better than any other software I've used to date. I can literally save something in EN on my Mac and my phone instantly buzzes with the notification of the change. The search function is also amazeballs. Because EN uses OCR technology to "read" the text in files, if I searched for "sandwich" (I'm hungry), I would get a list of every file in EN that has the word "sandwich" anywhere in the file. Worrying about naming your files so that you can find them later are OVER! Some examples of the many mediums that I store in EN are: cards that are given to me for special occasions, pictures, tags off of purchases I make, user manuals for all the devices in the house, coupons, audio clips (usually made while driving), and recipes. Basically, for me, it's a one-stop shop to store the verbal, written or digital tidbits of life

Now, the "downside". Using this program since 2013 should tell you, that any downsides EN does have, are vastly overshadowed by it's shine. Shifting your lifelong organizational habits from a file/ folder based system to En's "note/ notebook" system overwhelms some people, I'm sure. I struggled with this, myself! Don't let it, though! If you remember, I already applauded the awesome search capabilities of EN. When I use search, and don't dig, or go "searching" manually through my folders, my task management becomes much more efficient. Organizing EN is definitely a "Con" for me, though. I really haven't done it. I store and search. EN would definitely become even more efficient for me, if I spent some time cleaning it up. Another thorn for me, is getting the info. OUT of EN, if I'm not sharing it to another integrated application(like dropbox). EN makes it's own document extension. When you download, or try to email something with your default email client (EN has it's own email client that looks like chat, visually), the item you are sending has a .enex extension (ex. "doc.enex") NO programs can open this file extension. So, converting these EN , .enex files, to Microsoft Word (.doc) or Adobe portable document format (.pdf) wastes time and inconveniences the user. Lastly, there is the cost. EN is one of the more expensive options for information storage, but there is a free version available. You only need to subscribe when increased storage space is needed.

Sanchit
Sanchit
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good UI goes a long way!

Bewertet am 19.1.2022

After a few years of working with Evernote I would not dream of using another note taking software, unless forced to do so for consistency. It is feature-rich, and continuously getting better. I have not experienced a single bug in the time I've been using it.

There are many positive things to say about the product, but the one area it absolutely blows the competition out of the water is aesthetics and intuitiveness. There are of course a ton of features but they would mean nothing if they were a pain to use. A good, pleasing UI goes much farther than people realize in making consumers keep coming back to the product.

The Home tab is skillfully laid out with your most recent notes easily accessible, along with a scratch pad that can conveniently be converted to a note if needed, or lost to the ether if not. I used to start a bunch of frivolous notes and clean them by the hundreds every few months, the scratch pad, while a simple addition, removed the need for that. Love the ability to customize your home page.

Another area Evernote really shines in is extensions. The chrome web clipper is an absolutely essential tool for me, since I don't usually want to bookmark the page but also make my own changes to it. The clipper makes this task seamless. It even lets you simplify the page, which comes in handy more often than not. Needless to say, the extension is as aesthetic as the product. It is possible to create IFTTT applets with Evernote, my personal favorite is creating an evernote note by dictating it to the google assistant.

The ability to organize notes in notebooks is great but I end up dumping them together and searching for the note I want, the universal search is fantastic.

It is somewhat easy to create a note in the wrong notebook, since it picks the notebook you last created your note in. This was the main reason I stopped using notebooks.

Google docs is not as aesthetically pleasing but offers more for free. e.g. unlimited devices

Miguel
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Note taking does not get better than this

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

Evernote is a great note taking tool. Despite all the other available apps at my disposal (from Microsoft's OneNote, to Tasks and ToDo's in Outlook, as well as built-in desktop note taking and more) I still think Evernote takes the lead regarding note taking.

Any way you slice it, Evernote is all about effective, efficient note management. More than a basic note tool, Evernote lets you capture notes on anything and everything you need to manage. Evernote offers 3 levels: basic, plus and premium. Most small businesses can get away with the basic. I do and it works for me. The plus and premium offers increase upload limits, note sizes, and other features that benefits power users. The price range is truly affordable. And if you are big on note taking, Evernote is it! You can even categorize your notes in notebooks (their version of a folder). And even start chats for collaboration purposes. What is making Evernote better, is its continuous efforts to improve their products. Like their beta feature to connect meeting notes with Google Calendar. Evernote offers offline access in their plus and premium subscriptions. And Webclipper takes bookmarks to a whole new level.

Cannot say there is anything I dislike. But, some have mentioned that it does not have a fancy user interface (UI). But it is really more about functionality, which I am all about that. If you really are a power user when it comes to note taking, you really need to start with the higher levels. The basic may not give you all you need. But, start with that for free and see what you can do with it.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Evernote - the most complete note-taking application

Bewertet am 16.10.2018

To sum up, Evernote has in my view a very good feature set - I've not had a single moment in which I missed something. The applications, the web platform, the synchronization and the collaboration works perfectly in most cases. Sometimes, there are small bugs - but none of them is deal-breaking or especially annoying.

Evernote offers for me the best overall package of a note-taking application. I've already tried lots of different programs, but Evernote stood out in a positive matter. Most importantly, Evernote offers the ability to sync all your notes across all your devices, including a very good Android app, a performant and professional Windows version and a Web platform.
These notes can contain everything including pictures, formatting, sound, pdf and other files, which makes it very comfortable to have everything in one place. For example, travel notes can include text, the flight & hotel documents, pictures of the addresses and they can be shared easily, which is a very important feature in my opinion. Additionally, the notes can be classified in notebooks which makes it easy to sort them in categories.
Further, Evernote offers features which makes it more simple to include it in your daily workflow: you're able to easily add notes by forwarding E-Mail to Evernote, it'is possible to capture photos of documents and adding handwritten notes is a possibility for an improved note-taking experience.

All in all, I haven't found any dealbreaking disadvantages. In some cases, especially the App contains small bugs. For instance, the handwriting tool has not that many outstanding features and sometimes has a delay, the syncing is not always perfect and the Google Drive file linking sometimes just does not work in my situation. But like I've already mentioned, none of these has made me think about quitting Evernote.

Daniele
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, organized, agile, efficient and impressive.

Bewertet am 22.5.2022

I use evernote on a daily basis with my company to organize programming, launch new products, among many other functions.
If organization is a challenge for you, then evernote is your solution.
It's our bank of notes for EVERYTHING the company needs.
Amazing, accurate and efficient.

It facilitated and organized a lot of tasks within my company, today we optimize our time using evernote, as we all have accurate information in a fast and organized way.

1- The product brings practical and useful features for the day to day of the company, managing time in an efficient way.

2- Allows you to centralize the company's notes in a single place, being possible to write down everything the company needs to remember and consult the information in a simplified way.

3- Available for many operating systems such as windows, linux which is of great importance within an organization.

4- Managing projects in the company is very practical with the use of evernote, as it stores all the information that needs to be consulted in the future, as if it were an "extension of the brain".

5- Synchronization with other apps and tools, such as gmail, google drive, which allows greater use of the service.

6- It has a very effective search, the option of sharing within the company, reminder and schedules, organizing texts, spreadsheets, images in one place.

7- It is simple, intuitive, easy to use. Every company should have it.

In my opinion, I find the look a little messy in the desktop version, and in addition, it could have more text editing options.