Evernote Teams Erfahrungen

Evernote Teams

Mit dieser Software kannst du die täglichen To-do-Listen auf Mobilgeräten erstellen, erfassen und auf diese zugreifen

(8 215)

Sortieren nach

Lucas
Lucas
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Evernote Teams is a service with which you will be more productive and improve your business

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

Evernote Teams is an incredible tool for collaborating with my team and managing our tasks and projects. The task management feature is particularly helpful, allowing us to assign tasks to team members, set due dates, and track our progress. We also love the collaboration tools, which allow us to share notes, files, and other information with ease. The file sharing feature is also a game-changer, allowing us to access our files and documents from anywhere, at any time. The alerts and notifications feature is also a great addition, keeping us on track and ensuring that we never miss an important deadline or event. Overall, we have found Evernote Teams to be an essential tool for our team, improving our collaboration and productivity in so many ways. Highly recommended!

The ability to assign tasks to team members and track their progress.The ability to set due dates and reminders for tasks.The ability to add notes and comments to tasks for additional context.The ability to share notes, files, and other information with team members.The ability to collaborate on projects in real-time.The ability to communicate with team members using chat and other collaboration tools.

The task management feature can be overwhelming for some users who may find it difficult to keep track of all the tasks assigned to them. There may be a learning curve for new users who are not familiar with task management tools.

Norzihan
Norzihan
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Taking note with Evernote Business

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Evernote has acted like my organizer but in digital form. I can adding note into most of the software that i use, and add a little notes and reminder for my future reference. The ability to add picture or audio to the notes give it more value, as more information can be added to the note.

What i really like with Evernote Business is, it has option to integrated with software like Gmail and Google Drive. I can attach files into my note for easy reference and forward my notes to the Gmail and shares it with my team. Using Evernote as a OCR(optical character recognition) for my PDF files let me to search for specific keyword in the files in a matter of second.

There are limited option for text style and format customization that can be altered and edited in here. A beautiful and properly formatted notes improve my moods and attract creativity in myself, which i hope this software can offer. Other than that point, everything else is wonderful.

Taser
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My go to note taking app for years

Bewertet am 4.3.2024

i have been a daily user for more than 2 years now and it's incredible how it evolved for better. I have my notes and tasks on the app. And can access it all the time. Simple couldn't live without it at this point.

Nothing much. There's been some minor issues with things like coloring, numbering etc. Other than that all good as I just use the default settings.

Sushik
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

It is easy to use and has phone app to view and share data

The alternatives have better user interface

Paolo
  • Branche: Computer-Software

A very good product

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

- Easy to use
- Complete software
- Rich in different way to add notice (Photo, audio, draw ...)

- some problems with synchronization
- I would like to have more ways to share notes to other applications

Shivalay
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool that I've been using for keep notes

Bewertet am 2.4.2024

I love that whenever I have a thought process I can quickly jot these down on Evernote frictionless.

Evernote also allows me to store notes that I only need to archive. Making the tracking process flawless

I wish there was a better way to integrate Evernote team into other platform

Alexis
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Evernote Teams Is a Great Project Management Software

Bewertet am 12.3.2024

My experience with Evernote Teams has been great.
Evernote Teams is the best.

My experience with Evernote Teams has been great.
Evernote Teams is the best.

I like the exceptional features of Evernote Teams.
Evernote Teams is helpful and simple to manage.
Moreover, Evernote Teams is affordable to use.

I do not dislike Evernote Teams at all.

PRANAB
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Evernote Teams review

Bewertet am 2.3.2024

I had a subscription plan and used to like Evernote for business and personal use to document everything.

Make notes and arrange your ideas. I utilize it to make sure I have the most recent information available for tasks.

• Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Convenient at busy hours

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

Work goes so smoothly since it's simple to take notes while discussing the project in a meeting.

The monthly limit for a free account & You cannot view notes when you are surfing offline.

Cristina
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

CJ evernote

Bewertet am 2.4.2024

Task management and activities agenda for work

There’re other apps with more functionality

Sven
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best content management services available

Bewertet am 15.10.2021

Evernote Teams looks great and works well on the platforms we used it on - mostly Windows 10 for business plus the individual's choice of smartphone / tablet version of it. Its intuitive navigation and powerful scan and search features were its main selling point for us.
All in all, the price is very fair. But with ever more subcription-based services used in the workplace, we ended up switching away from Evernote Teams simply to save costs. Our new service that we replaced it with is not nearly as sleek or elegant, but offers the same essential features - OCR and search as well as task management - at no additional subscription costs.
If I was the sole decder and/or money didn't not feed into the decision-making process, I'd have stuck with using Evernote Teams as it is really great at what it does.

Hands down the OCR. Optical Character Recognition is the name of the feature that allows Evernote to scan the images you take and thus enable its powerful search feature to find content on scanned documents and even pictures. That makes for one of the most powerful organisational features I have yet come across. Even the subscrition costs are very user friendly, given what you're offered.
I loved the dashboard, too. Very sleek and easy to both navigate and customize.

Personally, it all boils down to integrations for me. I loved the year-ish that we were using Evernote. Integrating it into Microsoft Teams work well enough and it looked the way it always did However, using Everote Teams within Microsoft Teams meant that we were already paying the subscription for Microsoft 365 and then paying Evernote Teams on top of that. We ended up saving us the costs for Evernote Teams by switching to Microsoft OneNote which is included in the abov mentioned subcription.

Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Teams und Microsoft To Do

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Evernote Teams

We ended up switching away from Evernote Teams because using the above apps from the Office 365 suite enabled us to cover the same needs at no additional subscription costs per users, as we were already using Office 365 for word processing, spreadsheeting etc.
Hitesh
Hitesh
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The perfect notetaking tool!

Bewertet am 25.2.2022

One of Evernote's many features is its array of services and programs for keeping and analyzing written notes. A note, also known as a "note" in Evernote, can consist of text, photos, or embedded audio files. It can also have file attachments. straight from the very start, it can be organized into file folders, then named, annotated, edited, given comments, searched, and exported as an integral part of a pocket notebook. Evernote supports several mobile device platforms (including iOS, OS X, Android, Microsoft Windows, Windows Phone, Chrome OS, BlackBerry, and WebOS), and simultaneously has numerous web-based setup options and backup options.

Users can quickly create an attractive and easy-to-view note depending on preferences with Evernote, which offers several aesthetic, stylistic, and format choices for the user to choose from.

Sharing class notes and collaborating on them was made extremely accessible by Evernote, helping students work together in the learning environment.

Evernote makes it simple to organize information with notebooks, tags, and shortcuts, allowing users to swiftly locate what they need.

Integration with Outlook works to some extent, but needs to be improved seeing as most situations a Evernote file is not detected by Outlook and a plugin for Evernote slows down outlook.

The desktop client version 10 for Windows system lacks the opening of the program straight from the taskbar icon or the option to autostart at login.

A nice feature is that you can personalize your home page, but if you opt to save these customizations, it's a pay-to-play aspect.

OneDrive und Microsoft Word

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Evernote Teams

Like Microsoft OneNote and Notion, Evernote is an excellent app to help you keep up with daily notes and start to create compilations of important information. Evernote is also beneficial to busy business executives who don't want to deal with carrying bulky books of printed documents around.
turan
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

A Living Digital Assistant

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

Imagine a huge library. A library with all the information you are looking for. Thousands of web pages, books, notebooks, receipts, pdf files. So where is the information you are looking for in this library?

Imagine that you can access the information that will make my job easier in this huge library in just seconds. Evernote is a great program that stores, stores, archives all information, can take notes on it, has a quick search content. It is a structure that saves information in just a few steps, can take notes on it, share it, and follow and remind some things for you.

Imagine that the time you previously spent searching for data and the information you were looking for was reduced by 70%. Of course, this is not a dream. Real. Consider that the paper consumption you use in all office processes is reduced by 40-50%. The 50% efficiency increase of the system resources you use is an extra gain.

While you can share the information set you have created with your own teams, you can distribute platform independent. Consider that you can actively manage this process with task distribution and orientation.

By connecting with other software, it provides ease of communication up to the mail service.

The repeat task option doesn't seem very usable to me. A more compelling option should be put in. It would be great if there was a feature to customize the program image. Like the theme change.

Zoho Notebook und Microsoft OneNote

Warum Evernote Teams gewählt wurde

It has a reminder feature. Possibility to back up my old data. e-mail usage support. archival research and discovery.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Microsoft OneNote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Evernote Teams

taking notes very fast Platform independent Quick access to data Almost zero hardware resource consumption. Shareability
Kaitlyn
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Awesome team software!

Bewertet am 29.7.2022

I would rate my overall experience an 8.5 out of 10. Evernote teams has so many awesome features that I really love! I often travel to meet with a designer or seller we want to work with, rather it be across town or several hours away, so it's great that I can open Evernote teams and take notes that my team can view and give feedback on.

I like so many things about this software! First of all it has never failed me, I've never lost notes or data and I've never had it stop working on me.
Best pros: Take notes from anywhere, Sync across all devices even with different operating systems, use with other products, work with your team easily, create tasks and lists, and you can add a drawing to a note! A huge bonus in any creative industry.
One thing that really stands out is that Evernote teams benefits me individually and our team as a whole!

There isn't a lot to pick at but I was disappointed with a few things. Customer support was not at the level I expected. When I sync and use the software at the same time it slows down significantly. When sync is finished the speed is restored but that's something I want them to fix.

Ing Siang
Ing Siang
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small business in need of a flexible solution for File Management, Sharing & Collab

Bewertet am 10.1.2019

Love the flexibility, especially the way you can embed different files within Evernote, and render them within itself (e.g. you can view Office, Xmind, PDF and other files in your notes, either as attachment or as inline render (which is very useful).

There's also some nice features like password-protected redaction of words/information in a note, classic note links (useful for cross-linking of notes) etc.

And all these wrapped within the most important thing about Evernote - its platform agnostic nature, and very robust search engine (OCR enabled).

It is hard to use - the use case is not obvious and many users and companies failed to harness its power because Evernote doesn't have a very natural way of using it "correctly". There's just too many ways to use it. And it is really difficult to keep Evernote "organised" - for personal Evernote, you can say that's perfectly fine because you probably shouldn't have tried to organise your notes (you should treat it as a brain dump, and use search instead of trying to find things navigationally), but for business, you need to organise your stuffs and Evernote still lacks the ability to enforce certain control on that. You have to rely on your team members' ability to regulate themselves and tag notes rigorously and consistently.

It also has certain limitation that's not very desirable, e.g. lack of password-protection feature of an entire note, lack of more levels when it comes to organisation of notes in notebooks (no further stacking, bundle of notebooks etc.), and you almost certainly have to use Tags instead of Notebooks to effectively organise your notes.

Ross
Ross
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Essential Tool for Note Organization

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Evernote is one of my 3 essential tracking apps, next to Email and Basecamp. Email tracks communication threads, Evernote tracks my notes, and Basecamp tracks my tasks. It's hard to imagine living without any of these three foundational tools.

Evernote is the ultimate personal digital notebook. It's actually built as a collection of notebooks which allows you to document, well, everything you need to in a highly organized way. I've found that almost all of my thoughts start with Evernote and it serves as a great foundational app for lists, ideas, and concepts that you need to jot down and reference later. The cloud-based approach means your notes instantly live everywhere across all of your devices which is essential, especially because 80% of my use within Evernote is short, quick interactions and I never know on which device I'll need to access something. I don't have time to wait for it to load or to go through a bunch of UI to decide where to put my note.; luckily - Evernote does a good job of keeping the notebook selection process fairly simple so you can make your note and move on with life. I've also found Evernote's search feature to be very strong compared to other applications. I've grown to rely on the search more heavily as my notebook collection has grown.

Sometimes note creation is a tad clunky, mainly related to the "Name" of a note. I'll start typing out my note very quickly and then realize that i'm actually in the Name field which is disorienting and leaves my having to cut/paste the Name section into the description. I typically don't know what I want to name a note until I've finished writing it. This problem exists in both the mobile app and desktop versions.

Isaac
  • Branche: Tabak

Evernote Business review by Isaac Fungura

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

Evernote is a very handy tool in my daily life, both business and personal. I tend to get overwhelmed with tasks and forget some brilliant ideas I may have had. So, I decided to install Evernote on all my devices - phone, tab, laptop so that when I take my routine morning walks or runs, and an idea pops up in my mind, I quickly jot it down.

The brilliance of Evernote is that I can type or use a stylus, or take a picture of say a product I want the procurement team to purchase and I can also record a voice note and save it as is...or it can also decode my voice note and save it as text almost instantaneously!

I can also save PDFs, Word documents, scribble a sketch drawing or even get a signature if I don't have a handy paper for a client to sign.

I also use it to set reminders and to-do list which I can then follow through later on. All this is then synced across my devices through my linked Google account so that even if I'm away from my laptop, I can still access my data or add notes on my other devices.

In the office and in meetings, I easily take notes and minutes and can then share that with colleagues. It's just superb and makes life sooo easy. It also switches on my creative mindset since I can just take down notes whenever and wherever I go.

I also use Evernote at my Masters school to take notes in lectures...how convenient, because I normally don't want to move around with books in my hands. Also it is very easy to store the notes and share them with fellows

There is no limit to what I can put or store into my Evernote account.
The library can store important business information such as company policies and procedure manuals for the access of everyone at the company who is using Evernote. It replaces the need for the company to have a physical library for sharing that info.
Evernote separates between private and business note books, hence respects privacy of employees and they can take that private information when they leave the company and all the business notebooks remain with the company.
Notifications when someone joins a library, edits or adds a note, these assist me in keeping track of what is going on around the organisation since I may not physically be able to cope with the events occurring around, but on Evernote, I quickly get insights of what is going on.
It allows sharing information across the organisation and getting feedback

When offline, I'm obviously unable to sync my content with my other devices. However, when I get back online sync becomes active.
It can become addictive sometimes as it is a part of my daily life

Isabella
Isabella
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The ultimate note-taking application.

Bewertet am 12.5.2020

In the company, we had some problems expressing the ideas we had. Sometimes it was complicated to work as a team because of a lack of communication at certain times. We could use a typical dashboard for group ideas, but it was too inefficient. Evernote Business allowed us all to take notes for ourselves and for the company. The communication is now excellent and we find it to be software we can't stop living with. The variety of file types it handles is very good and the integration with other software we use is excellent for productivity. We have everything centralized in Evernote Business and the information is not lost.

I have a lot of ways to save a quick thought. I love being able to record a voice memo and save it as a note in Evernote and then being able to listen to it and write down some audio notes in the same file. I think that the spontaneity of Evernote Business and the ability to handle several types of files is what I like best and I think it is the strongest point of the application. Another aspect I like very much about Evernote Business is that the software is adapted to all operating systems and many devices. It is very convenient to have the software synchronized on all the devices of the company's workers because it is always accessible to take a note or make a contribution. The integration with other software used by the company, such as Gmail or the calendar, is perfect. I think it is essential to have good productivity in the team and everything is in one application. The synchronization in the edition of files and documents is very good, we have not had any problem. At first, it was hard to get used to their system of ordering notes by notebooks, but now I think it is essential.

At first we were intimidated by Evernote. It has too many features that are new to us. It's a friendly application in the interface, but it's challenging to use. It took us time and effort to get used to more and more features to get the most out of it, and it was better when we started watching the tutorials on the YouTube channel. The mobile application is growing too much. I'm worried that on some low-powered smartphone I won't be able to use this software. I understand it's because of all the media files out there, but I wish there was a lite version or a way to compress the files so they took up less space.

Guy

Very powerful knowledge base

Bewertet am 26.3.2021

Switching between lot of projects at same time, the notes need to be sorted and searchable quickly from any device (mobiles, tablets, desktops, web ...).
I am using it since 6 years now with entire satisfaction.

Facility to create a minutes of meetings, audio recording and note sharing (i.e. for transcriptions).
It is very easy to takes notes, and with the audio recording that is occuring in the background, you can still takes notes. So later you can do retranscription of what has been said.
Very powerful to write down your ideas, from any device, everything is synchronized and can be shared in real time with other collaborators.
It is then very easy to do analysis, reports etc.
You can easily export your notes to PDF's etc.
Also a very useful tool is the Web Clipper tool, that can store a web page directly to Evernote ! You can choose the Web Clipper to transform the page in an article (so it wipes off all menus, advertisements etc.) or the full page.
For each note you can specify tags to group your notes by subject (like ideas, projects, meetings etc.).
The search is very fast - 6 years of daily data and I find anything in less than one or two seconds !

I would like to record also screens to put them in the notes. For now we can only store audio's. We can use another tool for videos, but can't upload them as there is a limit of file storage (per file). But we can put videos links, images, etc.
Also, the tables are not so easy to manage, idem for storing spreadsheets (but include an .xlsx file into it as a file attach is easy).

Mammaye Ousmane
Mammaye Ousmane
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Evernote Teams review

Bewertet am 9.1.2023

I was pleasantly surprised by the advanced features offered by Evernote Teams. In addition to allowing real-time note-taking and collaboration with my team, the tool also offers solid project management features, such as Kanban boards and shared calendars. This has really helped us better plan and track the progress of our projects. Additionally, Evernote Teams offers integration with other popular tools and services, which makes it easy to integrate the tool into our existing workflows.That being said, there are a few aspects that could be improved. For example, the user interface could be a bit more intuitive and data synchronization could be faster and more reliable. Despite these weaknesses, I am overall very satisfied with Evernote Teams and I recommend it to any team looking for a robust collaboration and project management solution.

I have been using Evernote Teams for over a year now and I am really satisfied with this tool. It helps me stay organized and work more efficiently with my team. The ability to share notes and files in real-time and discuss online with team members is really convenient. The project management tools, such as Kanban boards and task lists, are also very useful for tracking the progress of our projects. In addition to this, Evernote Teams is available on many devices and can be integrated with other tools and services, which makes it easy to integrate into our existing workflows. Overall, I highly recommend Evernote Teams to teams looking for an effective collaboration and project management solution.

Although I generally appreciate Evernote Teams, there are a few things that bother me a bit. Firstly, I find that the user interface could be a bit more intuitive. There are sometimes features that are a bit hidden and it takes a while to find them. Secondly, I find that data synchronization is not always as fast and reliable as it could be. I sometimes have problems accessing certain notes or files online, even if I have checked that I have a good internet connection. This can be frustrating when I am in a hurry and need to access my data quickly. Despite these few weaknesses, I continue to use Evernote Teams because I find it to be a very useful tool for project management and team collaboration.

Harindra
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

" Team Productivity Boosting"

Bewertet am 10.3.2023

Flexibility: Evernote is an adaptable programming that can be utilized for note-taking, project the executives, task following, record capacity, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. It offers a great many highlights that can be tweaked to suit individual needs.Organization: Evernote makes it simple to sort out and order notes and records. Clients can make note pads, labels, and stacks to keep their substance coordinated and effectively accessible.Collaboration: Evernote permits clients to share notes and work together with colleagues, making it simple to cooperate on ventures or errands. Clients can likewise give others admittance to explicit notes or note pads, guaranteeing that everybody has the data they need.Integration: Evernote coordinates with an extensive variety of other programming and instruments, including email, schedules, task the board applications, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. This makes it simple to smooth out work processes and further develop productivity.Accessibility: Evernote can be gotten to from different gadgets, including PCs, cell phones, and tablets. This makes it simple to get to notes and data in a hurry, guaranteeing that clients generally have the data they need at their fingertips.Overall, clients value Evernote's flexibility, association highlights, coordinated effort capacities, combination choices, and openness.

Restricted project the executives capacities: Evernote Groups is essentially a note-taking and joint effort instrument, and it doesn't offer high level venture the board elements like undertaking task, cutoff times, and progress following like a portion of its competitors.Limited arranging choices: While Evernote Groups offers fundamental designing choices, it misses the mark on further developed arranging choices that a portion of its rivals offer.Pricing: Evernote Groups can be moderately costly for little groups or people contrasted with some other cooperation devices, particularly taking into account that a portion of its rivals offer comparative highlights at a lower cost.Limited group coordinated effort: Evernote Groups is planned basically for individual note-taking and sharing, and it doesn't offer a similar degree of group joint effort highlights as some other cooperation instruments like Trello or Asana.

Ugonna Jude
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Seamless Multi-Device Support: Keep Your Notes at Your Fingertips with Evernote Team

Bewertet am 29.3.2023

Evernote Team is a collaborative productivity tool that allows team members to share notes and ideas in real-time, regardless of their location.

Evernote Team is a collaborative productivity tool that offers numerous positive features for teams to work together efficiently. Some of the positive features of Evernote Team are:Collaboration: Evernote Team allows team members to collaborate on projects and share notes, documents, and ideas in real-time, regardless of their location.Organization: The platform provides an efficient way to organize and categorize notes, which helps teams stay organized and find important information quickly.Accessibility: Evernote Team is accessible on all devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones, ensuring that team members can work on projects anytime, anywhere.Customizable templates: The platform offers customizable templates for various projects, making it easier for teams to get started quickly and work efficiently.Integration: Evernote Team integrates with other productivity tools like Slack, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office, making it easy for teams to manage their workflow seamlessly.Security: Evernote Team provides a secure environment for teams to work in, with encrypted data storage and two-factor authentication.Overall, Evernote Team is an excellent tool for teams looking to collaborate efficiently, stay organized, and boost productivity.

Search functionality: I would like Evernote Team to improve more on search optimization, which already has a powerful search functionality that allows team members to find notes and documents by keywords or tags quickly.

Benn
Benn
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Make your day productive

Bewertet am 28.8.2023

Evernote Teams allows me to read all my notes that are synchronized without the need for an internet connection, physical calendars are a thing of the past, now all my notes and reminders are digitized with Evernote Teams, This software also helps me find notes when there are already many notes saved in this software, with its search option and filter support.

I like Evernote Teams because it saves my information through notes, it has also helped a lot to increase my productivity and performance at work, with Evernote Teams we can create a manual account or we can link our Gmail account automatically. Saving notes is quite practical with Evernote I can access them whenever I want on any device whether Android or iPhone or on a computer, and changes or if we add a new note is automatically synchronized and can be seen in real time by everyone on my team.

While I've found a lot to love about Evernote Teams, there are a few drawbacks worth mentioning. At first, I had some issues with the user interface, as it took me some time to navigate through its features. If you are new to the platform, expect a learning curve. Cost is another factor; It's a paid service, and for small teams or individuals who don't need a full suite of collaboration tools, the expense may not be worth it.

Dan

Long time user

Bewertet am 13.11.2018

Evernote stores important data and information that may be used later. It is a focal application for data acquisition that may be used in any business venue, especially in a business like yours where there is data gathered from many different sources and where many different work procedures need to be implemented for running the business efficiently.
Neither data may be lost nor timed actions depending on the information may be missed or miss-executed.

We can say that Evernote:

1. Stores information in a form of files called "Notes".
The Notes can contain text, files (any kind of file), photos, hyperlinks, audio recordings, video, screen clips, business cards. There are some features specific to the way Evernote can store information contained in a web page as;
1. Full page
2. Article
3. Simplified article
4. Screenshot
5. Bookmark
The web clipping functionality has not been implemented nearly as well in any competing product such as OneNote.

2. Notes are grouped in the "Notebooks"
Notebooks are like the Collections of related Notes, which indeed is very intuitive.

3. Notes can be “Tagged”
The Tags add finely "textured" categories - as a form of the "metadata", allowing for finer "indexing" of information and more useful aggregation of notes with the same tags/categories.
For example; in a "Project" notebook, we can have tags such as:
1. Collecting data,
2. Preparing data,
3. Analysing data,
4. Presenting a proposal,
5. Project implementation
6. etc…
In this way, the "Kanban" project management applications, such as Trello, can effectively use the Evernote notes as "cards" on Kanban dashboard lists. There is also a product called "Kanbanote" which can visually display tagged Evernote notes in a Kanban dashboard sequence of subsequently executed lists of actionable cards. In that way, a Note becomes an actionable "Kanban Card".

4. Notes can have "reminders" added.
The reminders allow for the Calendaring and time tracking of activities related to the information contained in Notes and Notebooks. Evernote can effectively be used as a Task management application saving time and money and simplifying employee training.

5. Information can be shared
Every Note and Notebook can be shared as a "dynamic" Note so that the people you share the Note with can review your content and add changes - or the Note can be shared in the "Static" form as a message containing the information of the shared Note. The message can be sent as an e-mail or as any other kind of message.

6. Information can be searched for, located and retrieved
One of the real strengths of Evernote has been the capability to perform a full-text search, searching not only within the Note title or contents but also within the attached documents, where I would definitely point out the PDF text search that can be performed over the internet on the Evernote servers.

8. Scanning, OCR and data patterns recognition
Evernote Premium subscription, that I definitely recommend, also has the neat option of scanning documents and business cards of your clients and customers, performing optical character recognition on the Evernote servers, connecting with your contacts management application, such as Google contacts or similar - and proposing a way to store the OCR-ed information in your Contacts with quite accurate matching of the information for the card to the fields of your contact management application.

e main deficiency with Evernote is you cannot create notes and share them without sending them via email, twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or with a general link. It would be great to allow one person access to certain notes through the website, similar to Google Drive. I don’t believe this functionality is available though. Maybe this is part of their business features, we have not evaluated this portion of Evernote at this time. Another deficiency with this program is the size of storage available for free. Evernote offers 60 megabytes of space with their free level of the program.

Haja
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Excellent Note Taking Platform - Organize All Your Ideas and Projects

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

Evernote is an excellent, well-designed, comprehensive note organizing platform which allows profound ease of accessibility of your information wherever you are. These features make it extremely useful for business or personal use.

This idea-magnet helps you to quickly capture information, from the web, or your own generated notes, and easily organize and save this information. It is user friendly - there is no select all, copy-paste, drag and drop or formatting while trying to capture information. Instead, Evernote has a beautifully designed mobile application and browser extensions which make collecting many types of info (images, handwritten or typed notes, web pages, audio,etc) incredibly easy. With a button click, your info is stored securely and organized. Most importantly, your organized info is available across platforms. There are many nice well-thought out features to the software, including a great Android feature that lets you drag down your notification bar to quickly create a note.You can both capture web pages and control the extent which the info is saved (i.e. trimmed articles without ads, full web pages, headings, summary or links), and the notebook it is saved to. The original source link is retained as well.

The sync across devices is fast and works very well on Android Mobile, Web browsers (Chrome, Firefox). There is also a desktop version as well for Mac Os and PC Download. Under the premium version, there is even the option for offline accessibility of your notes (I have not personally used this feature). The free version is very good and the cost for premium versions which include unlimited sync and other features (searching images, receipts, email) is reasonable, depending on how much info you plan to store. You can further secure access to your info with fingerprint or password protection, and you can share info with a team. Very importantly, Evernote also plays well with other tech solutions, such as Google Drive, Airtable and LinkedIn.

Trying to share info from Evernote with other people who do not have Evernote is not as simple as you would think. The storage capacity for the free version could be a little larger.