1.510 Nutzerbewertungen
1.510 Nutzerbewertungen
Brian D.
Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Revolutionized my sales follow up

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used other CRMs in the past, but love using BuilderTrend. Its simple setup has allowed me to keep track of my customers as well as provide better follow up to my clients. I just utilize the Sales section of BuilderTrend, but it has improved my client relationships and increased my overall sales.

Buildertrend is great--I love using the Activity Calendar and Lead Report to keep track of my follow up with my customers. I can use activity notes to remember what I discussed with customers when we last spoke, and this helps me engage in better dialogue when I follow up with customers. Our installation team loves using the project management feature to keep track of our installs and provide an easy transition from sales to installation.

The user interface is kind of clunky, especially on the app. Sometimes it is difficult to find stuff and the filters can get annoying.

Antwort von Buildertrend

Brian, thank you for your review and honest feedback! We love hearing how Buildertrend has helped your company.

Cord F.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

I didn't know what I was missing...

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am finding myself being more accurate and detailed with estimates and labor costs. The time clock feature takes a lot of calculating off my shoulders. The scheduling, estimating, change orders, to-do's, daily logs, and PO's/bills features cut my logging time in half and the fact that everything is stored on Buildertrend and that I can make this information visible to clients prevents me from going through repetitive actions to keep people on the same page. Using the cost catalog with cost codes makes for a streamlined process in creating and releasing information to the client, this also keeps an accurate record of activities and makes for a very professional look when showing these documents to clients. I have so much more time in my day to tackle more productive and urgent matters while handling day to day operations for current jobs in a fraction of the time compared to not using Buildertrend.

The live updates in communication with subs and clients makes this software very desirable for my clients. Simplifies the process of communication and keeping people up to date.

For a single person that handles all day to day operations for a company and trying to learn a new software is a challenge. Not necessarily a con but to integrate the software makes for a bigger workload for a couple weeks.

Jeremy B.

Thoughts on BuilderTrend from a Remodeling company perspective

Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Solved the time that it took to email out the schedule to all trades and team now it flows alot better and I answer the phone alot less. Since most of the answers trades and the team are looking for are on BT they can find most of what they need there as long as we input the info they have what they need.
BuilderTrend gives me more time and freedom to do what owners of a business should be doing. It was one of the best choices I have made to start using it.

The scheduling feature is what we use most. Its nice to have all the info to our trades and managers so they are fully aware of the project, can see pictures, and have a full scope of work prior to start date. We use the estimating part of the software as well I do wish the contract section had more detail in it which I think it could if we took some extra time to develop that.

Very happy now I can have as many job starts as I would like instead of being limited. Little unhappy that I can have only 3 users and have to pay for more than 3. As the owner who does estimates I want access as a user. I also have a designer who does estimates and she needs access. I also have 2 project managers/carpenters that need access to it as well so I will be looking at having to pay for additional users on top of the price increase I have already incurred but making it unlimited job starts.

Haven't fully used BT to its full potential but we will at some point. The software is top notch I don't have really any complaints that I can think of at this time.

Danielle T.

Bewertet am 26.3.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We are a boutique custom home builder; each project is unique and personalized. Although I was not involved in the selection of this software, my understanding is that we wanted a program that could be accessed by all the parties involved, handle the scheduling and move us away from paper checklists - ultimately allowing all users to be both informed of changes and to be able to plan for future events without having to directly communicate with each person.

As far as scheduling goes this system has failed. It has caused more time consuming questions. My complaint is that you can only link item to item by a (or a couple) predecessor(s) that, ultimately, the program struggles with which item is next in the list if a few of them share the same linked task. Also in a best case scenario, this scheduled list is how you build a house - but in most cases something, whether it be trade related or whether related or inspection related, cause a task to be delayed but the other ones would continue on schedule however the program has linked the start date to the the delayed task and now the whole calender is messed up. Or perhaps the exterior of the house generally starts after framing and roofing but maybe a winter storm makes this impossible so you continue the interior for weeks. Then you try and adjust backwards and because your best case scenario template stated it should commence at framing completion and you delayed that. Thus your left with a domino affect of wrong dates. and a series of emails sent to vendors informing them of the delay that really didn't apply to them. So they change schedules and you are left with no trades to do the interior work that in your mind could and should be fine.

I also find that the program doesn't offer enough flexibility in the selection section. It allows me to upload a previously created document to be stored that a homeowner could then log on and download. They then fill out and can't re-upload this document, so they are forced to fax or scan and email back to us. This is neither time effective nor practical. Perhaps it would be better if we were able to create a checklist that was interactive in this section, similar to the change orders where we type out the change and the client could update decisions. In our company we don't limit our clients to three choices of floor plans and two cabinet doors and 4 granite selections, they are free to choose anything they can dream of. As a result we cannot load a document that would apply to all builds.

However, I believe the change orders tab is well thought out, easy to use and provides all the options to make it a valuable asset. The warranty section does a great job of tracking and notifying and saving time and assuring that service and warranty items are handled and accepted. The daily log and messaging capabilities that allow us to keep a record of notes or messages in one area logged by date and job site is extremely valuable and a good system.

Furthermore, the software as a whole is easy to learn, has a logical and simple layout so even those who are not computer savvy can fumble through without creating errors and won't be too intimidated by the complexity of the software to attempt to use it.

Finally, the technical support and training provided is always quick to help resolve an issue or aid in a question. New training is scheduled in a very quick time frame for free and is tailored to the person that requires it. This is handled exceptionally well in a time when often companies forget you exist once the purchase is complete.

So, we have decided that we will use BuilderTrend for those things that they excel at and don't use it as a scheduling tool.

Chris J.

Well worth the money

Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software, like all I've tried to implement over the years, can be a little frustrating at first. You're going to get pushback from trade contractors and field people. However, I think it is well worth it. More importantly, the trades and field people have come to rely on the software and usually appreciate it after 3 to 4 jobs.

The customer service is surprisingly amazing. Anytime I have a question, I am able to reach someone by phone or email very quickly. The integration with Quickbooks Desktop is almost flawless. We use the daily logs quite regularly. These logs allow the entire team to remain up to date on the jobs and their progress. We've also found that the homeowners are reassured by these daily logs. The bids section has saved us tremendous time and increased our estimating accuracy. The ability to be able to template jobs, bid packages, and so many other items saves us a ton of time.

The software seems to be most suited for a cost-plus project. As we bid jobs on a fixed price, we have found a few of the features less useful. We are only using about half of the features. I can't fairly say that these unused features are not good, but we do want to use some of these features, and the fact that we have been unable to implement them causes me some frustration. These features include the selections and the warranty sections.

Arthur B.

Arthur's BT experience at TCON Homes

Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is helping in changing the culture at TCON Homes. It is a bit hard to explain for construction people that planning is more cost effective than starting smashing walls because you are aggregating value doing physical labour.

Communication of job progress with subcontractors, client portal, upload photos, variatin and owner invoices.

There is no taxes *yet.
No milestones schedule items, but maybe not needed.
Hope one day I can see To-dos on Gantt chart (not as a extra line, but a floating point).

Jack G.

Welcome into the 21st Century

Bewertet am 17.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

9/10, I haven't had any major problems with the software. Theres not too many glitches, and like I said prior if you put the effort into it, it is 100% worth it. No question. Not only that but you have a great support team to back you up, whether you're a techy or not they can really shed some light.

Phenomenal Software, it should replace everything that a construction company uses. I get that some dont like moving forward to tech, but once you actually put the work into BT to use it, it makes everything so much faster and coordination is top-notch. The fact we can give homeowners access to see whats going on construction wise saves us time and stress. We generally dont need to communicate basic things to them, they can see it for themselves!

The selections software is still a little bit limited, takes hours of work. Some sort of master template to feed everything would be amazing if it could be implemented in the future. Also the loading glitch, and how I have to "click X" to search another property. Can make going through several properties fast to a chore since it has to refresh so many times.

Antwort von Buildertrend

Jack, thank you so much for your review and feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to do this. And I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our Product team.

Therese B.

Buildertrend review

Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

BT has been an integral tool to enable the business to grow, become more efficient and enhance customer service.
Job plans and information is available immediately to our team onsite and their daily logs give valuable & current updates of the job back to the office. Integration with Xero streamlines the accounting processes.

Ability to share information between our team members as well as customers in an easy to read format.

No allowance for Australian GST. No integration to other accounting software except for Xero. However, we have now converted to Xero and the integration is fantastic.

Tony R.
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Track my project with ease

Bewertet am 25.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quickly find and organize every aspect of my jobs. The optional phone and iPad apps are very useful for on site use.

Can be a little bit complicated at first.

Zach W.
Branche: Musik
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Confusing

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It all depends on the person, and what type of business they own, weather your building a home or remodeling a home or building, you need to have a software that works specifically for you. From the experience I had by watching the system, and seeing the enjoyment of the person using it, it really depends on the person its self.

So once or if you can get used to the way this system works, you may or may not like it. I know someone with a construction business and they used Buildertrend, and I watched the way this worked for them. Buildertrend has some unique features like financial tools, building tools and customer management.

This software specifically I thought was a bit difficult to get used to. You really have to have the patients to get used to the system and exactly how it works. I wouldn't use this software, but many others do and its just like anything else. You have to use it to get used to it. Not every system is for everyone.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Jesse A.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Now that our company has grown, this program meets our needs better

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Last year when we first were shown the program we decided not to go forward. Now our that our company has grown, we see that BuilderTrend will be crucial for keeping ourselves and our crews organized. The rocky portions of the software do not outway the usefulness to our company. There is a learning curve and a lot of things to iron out as we implement it, but I can see it being a huge asset compared to other programs once we nail it down. On top of that, I know their team will keep improving the features and adding more features to a program that is already rich with features.

The best feature in this program is communication and scheduling. Also, where other programs have to borrow from many 3rd party programs to achieve their functions, this program is able to incorporate all in one. We are using it for every step of the construction process, from sales to estimates, to job management and scheduling and invoicing. Other neat features include requesting bids to subs and vendors within the program, financing for customers, interactive and customize-able selections for customers within the program. There are other features not mentioned in this review as well. The main point is that this program offers all management needs for builders and contractors, and the software team continues to update and add features according to the requests and needs of those who are using the program.
Also, where competitors charge extra for each user, this company includes unlimited users in their package, as well as unlimited subs and vendors. Some of the functions you would have to pay extra for in other programs like scheduling for crew etc. are included in their main package. Therefore the price, and what you get for your money is way better.

This software is a little more difficult to learn than other competing programs, due to it's complexity and depth of features. At times it's a bit overwhelming, though that is to be expected with the level of depth. Also some other programs have a general appearance which makes the program more inviting and user friendly. That being said, we still moved forward with this program because of the need for more features without having to pay all the extra money.
One feature they really need to improve is their proposal builder. They have good formatting options and cost codes/ item catalogs where you can build price lists within the system, but when you add items into the estimate or create a big template, when you want to go and edit info like quantities etc. you have to go through an ocean of items that are not clearly formatted (they have a worksheet tab for editing items, and a format tab for grouping and changing layout for final appearance, but the worksheet portion is unformatted, and in the format section you cannot delete items or change them at all. Therefore I found the proposal functions to be a bit rocky to deal with. However, buildertrend users can vote on improvements for the program and so there is at least light at the end of the tunnel.

Antwort von Buildertrend

Jesse, thank you so much for your honest review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us such detailed feedback and I will be sure to pass it on to our Product team. Thank you again!

Randy B.

G.C. point of view

Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall my experience has been outstanding with this product. It has freed me up to better RUN my company (instead of it running me) and finally be able to have some decent structure to it all in a few pieces of software to include BT.

organization, everything in one place...even if you want your QB to link to it, which we don't...I kinda like the two separate. We don't really use the PO portion of the software but have tried it and it's nice to know that its there...wish there were more video's on the entire program from set up through project completion. Techniques and more demonstrations on product capabilities and link-able aspects of the program.

I use chief architect for our design software, have been for over 20 years. They have great video's of product usage, tips and techniques by chapter from set up to a completed set of quality professional plans.

I believe BT could do the same, this is a great product for managing a company like ours and the cloud just makes it that much easier to work remotely anywhere in the web is. The price point is perfect for us and allows us to operate at a competitive rate.

For what I use it for I don't really have a dislike but I don't use but maybe half of the program.
Wish there were more video's on the entire program from set up through project completion. Techniques and more demonstrations on product capabilities and link-able aspects of the program.

Bronson H.
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

BuilderTrend - Simming Pool Remodeling Company

Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have had a great experience overall. The software works great, there is little to no downtime, and the customer service team has always been prompt and nice.

It is cloud based, so you can access it from any computer or phone. The software is semi-customizable, which has allowed us to label and schedule things how we need them. We absolutely love the scheduling portion and the ability to upload daily logs/pictures from the job site for every job. There are a ton of other features that are really useful, such as the owner payment, job costing, and change order sections. Your overall experience will depend on how well you set up the program initially. If you set it up right, it is a great tool.

While the program is semi-customizable, it is not completely customizable. There is not much they can do to help if you want a feature more customized other than submit a ticket and hope other people are complaining about the same thing. But, that is to be expected with any mass sold cloud based software.

Heather H.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Great software for job organization!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall Buildertrend has transformed our company for the better and brought us successfully into the future. We were able to go from all paperwork to virtually all digital. Files drawers full of paperwork sorted by each job are a thing of the past. Now all the information anyone needs is all packaged nicely, per job, at our fingertips!

I love the all encompassing information housing Buildertrend provides for each of our jobs. All of our team members can access this info with ease. No more information hiding in private emails or documents hiding on company drives...all of which cause major problems when team members are on holiday or out sick.

There are a few quirks and drawbacks I have found on Buildertrend. The most common qiurk seems to be the inconsistency of the same functions across different sections in Buildertrend. For instance uploading a file is done one way in one section of Buildertrend and a different way in another. Same with deleting items. In one section things just delete, in other sections you have to verify deletion and then select done...two extra steps. In the Leads section I can send a document out to be signed whether or not a customer has a log in to Buildertrend, but in the Change Order section (once the lead is a job) I can no longer send documents to an external emails for approval. I have to use Docusign to get signatures. This is not very streamlined. Seems like they had different teams writing code for different sections and they never communicated to each other on how to keep functions consistent throughout the software.
The worst drawback is that there is essentially no function for schedulING. The scheduLES within each job are great, but when it comes time for a foreman to see what team members and subs are scheduled on what jobs and what ones are available to schedule, there is no function :(

Greg M.
Branche: Immobilien

Custom Homes experience with Buildertrend

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Scheduling, Logging, Time clocks, to do's ETC are very easy to use and extremely handy/ useful for use as a construction company for various reasons such as keeping a constant flow of action happening on our building sites and in theory there should be no gaps of time on the building site where nobody is working or unable to work, we believe keeping a consistent flow of action on a building site is possible through buildertrend and with nobody having to go out to site to check whats happening on site 90% of the time

sub contractors don't generally enjoy singing into our computer system every time they want paid or to confirm theyre gonna take action on a job ETC,
this isnt to blame on buildertrend its just we struggle to get our sub contractors to cooperate using our online services,

Dennis W.

Builder trend User

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its been really good and really helpful in professionalising what we do more and more which is really important to our company ethos.

The software is so clever it is almost too clever. There is so much covered for the construction projects that we don't actually use everything (yet). We have integrated a lot into our day to day working practices and we love instant access to vast quantities of information in one place. It helps track and record so much which is really important. One of the biggest gains for us is that we track changes better and upgrades more and more meaning we are getting paid for what we are doing and we are more accountable but so are our customers and their changing demands. This also helps avoid disputes as often its all in writing clear and concise. we have adapted a lot to our own taste and needs which i another great benefit of the software

Some of the accounting package link-up can be frustrating and we lost a function recently which was not particularly helpful for us and was driven by other contractors needs who use the software. Generally, it is adaptable and you can feedback these types of things but we felt like bigger contractors have more clout and we are also not in the USA so feel a little isolated and translation sometimes a small issue. There is also a lot of functions and some we have not quite worked out if they fit or even how they fit but again this may be translation and what we do use is more than enough. Training across contractors is also quite a mission and still ongoing but we keep going and it pays off.

Dave H.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Great way to track projects

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Buildertrend has made us look much more organized than we are, since the customer can see the project progress if they’re tech savvy. We are also able to see cost of project and markups as we do proposals.

The best aspect of Buildertrend, would have to be the daily logs and customer ability to follow their daily project progress. Time tracking for employees, lead tracking, customer tracking, ability to sign projects electronically, receive payment online with minimal fees, and communicate with everyone involved with each project.

Buildertrend is a bit convoluted and cumbersome for the small company like myself. Being out on the job physically working to make ends meet due to employee shortages, leaves me with little time for office work. When I do have time for office work, I struggle to find the time needed to enter enough information in BT, to get back what we are paying for it. The more we enter the more we benefit. BT was difficult to learn in some areas of the program, and upgrades sometimes require even more training. We struggle with scheduling, and getting project information to show up on quickbooks.

Antwort von Buildertrend

Dave, we appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and feedback! Continue to lean on your Buildertrend Coach and our Customer Success team for any help they can provide you.

Andrew B.

Robust program-needs refined

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The schedule keeps jobs on track. The PO process keeps costs in check. The time card keeps man hours job costed.

It provides a solution for managing a construction company

although the program performs many tasks, and even more than we need, it is glitchy and does not provide a smooth experience. When we click on windows to update budgets for instance, the windows flash and reload and resize multiple times. I have tried different browsers and different devices. This is not a user problem, but a problem with the way the data is served up. To perform some routine tasks, there is too many clicks required to get where you need to go. Too many windows and drilling down to get a number changed etc.
Too many places for messages to be hiding. Customers send a message and think we have it, but we have at least three places to check to find the message. Sometimes, messages that come to email cannot be replied to. Very frustrating.
BTW: We used Co construct for a while and liked the flow of the program much better. It ran smoother and was much quicker to get what we needed. It kept the spec sheet in front of the customer and kept good organization of communication. We switched to BT because of job costing and the time card feature, which we now understand are available with CC.
Another huge grind, the budget sheet does not do a good job of showing the running cost on the job and whether we are over or under our budget (variance). Several reports can be created, but none of them do that. We have to export to excel and manipulate it ourselves. Seems like this should be a basic function. CC does this well also. Just sayin' :)

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Jen B.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

There are a lot of kinks that need worked out

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Job costing has been more accurate than using spreadsheets (As long as people bring me receipts and clock in to the correct job, which has been a challenge). Customer communication has improved, and thus, customer satisfaction has improved.

I like the sense of security it provides to our customers since they can log in and see how their job is doing.

It does everything, but it doesn't do everything WELL. For instance, it does time tracking and GPS tracking.... but it only tells us where our guys are when they clock in and out. It doesn't give us a map of where they went the whole time like T-sheets did, so we have no way of knowing if someone went to the job site, clocked in and then left. It sync's to Quickbooks for payroll, but not correctly. It sends over all of the guys time as Regular time. I have to manually input their hours if I want to pay them for their overtime. It has this Buildertrend Flat Rate Code that nobody can edit or delete and it causes a lot of problems for us. The list goes on..... Whenever I ask them if they can help, I'm told, "Well it doesn't have that feature." Then I ask if they can put in a tech request, but they go on telling me how I should do it online, it will be more effective. That's not right. They should be able to put in a tech request for me and have it be just as effective as if I did it online.

Katie H.

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used Buildertrend for almost 3 years now and I have appreciated having it.

I like how easy BuilderTrend is to navigate and use. The system is definitely more user friendly than any other platforms I have used in the past. I also like how visually appealing it is, rather than only focusing on functionality, creators also focused on it being nice to look at every day, which truly does make a difference when working in the same program for hours every day.

The quickbooks connection to desktop is very very clunky and can can and has caused major issues for us in the past. In terms of accounting, there are somethings that could be better. I would like to be able to see what has been sent over vs. what has actually been paid out to a sub, so the builder can tell without having to ask the accounting department whether or not someone has actually been paid, a more detailed status report would be great. I would also like for it to play better with the "projects tab" in quickbooks. Quickbooks has made a great projects tab, but it is not usable without how the information is brought over. this may not be possible, but it would be nice. :)

Buildertrend is designed mostly for custom builders in the way that it is designed to connect homeowners and use allowances. I would like in the future if there were more production building type features.

Jennifer K.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Game changer for our daily operations

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall we've had a very positive experience and don't foresee us switching anytime soon.

Having one place to manage all of our field operations has been a game changer. Especially the iunlimited document & photo storage -allowing us to grant access to all paperwork and details to the field team with just a few clicks. The flexibility of the scheduling platform and ability to connect tasks and create interdependent "living" schedules is great and the ability to have multiple levels of permissions for subs/clients & our team is very comprehensive as well and allows us to customize for the way we use the system.

Their customer service is top notch and there is always someone available to chat about an issue and they are on top of any issues with updates and consistently adding valuable features to the platform based on very specific user feedback.

I think they need more work on the Lead/sales managing side of the platform -we had been using ACT customer management system and would love to have the ability to also manage all client contacts and leads in Buildertrend but it is not nearly as comprehensive although they did just roll out a reports function that will help I think more option for customization would be helpful. Even if they were able to integrate with ACT or the like.

I also wish they integrated with more accounting software as we use Sage and it is not supported. Admittedly it is not as common as quickbooks but the lack of integration creates more work for us on the accounting side of things.

Antwort von Buildertrend

Thank you for your kind words and review, Jennifer! We also appreciate your feedback on our integrations and our CRM - I will pass that feedback along to our Product team. Thanks again!

Bridget R.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Buildertrend changed how we do business.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This program is integral to our operations, and I am looking forward to eventually using all of the functions it is capable of. I am still learning!

Using Buildertrend replaced an entire full time position, at least. It allows the information from the Sales to Project Management to Accounting to be all in one spot and easy to use. The project records are complete from lead opportunity stage to completion- which is incredibly valuable.
Setting up the software took time and effort, but it was mostly transitioning that took the most effort. But every time I am not sure what to do I just call the Customer Support and my problems are solved! It is an incredible service.
We have spent the last year and a half streamlining our business to remain competitive in a changing market- and Buildertrend has allowed us to reach the next level of business.

There are some functions that could work better for us (ie: limited things you can do with a project while in lead opportunity status etc) but there are constant updates and changes being made to the system. I am confident that there will continually be developments to suit our needs better.
Another challenge was getting all of our vendors on board to accept PO's from the program etc. Also- the fact that the emails come from buildertrend.com instead of my own email address is confusing for some of our clients and vendors. Some clients have so much difficulty with their Owner portal that we have to accept sign offs outside of the system- which I hope to change.

Antwort von Buildertrend

Thank you for your 5-star review and honest feedback, Bridget! We love to hear that you are utilizing our unlimited customer support - they're always there for you and your team. I've passed the issues you're having onto my team and I hope we can get those fixed for you soon!

Stephanie G.

Great Customizable Software

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Prior to Buildertrend, we had to use three programs to manage our jobs and purchase orders, now we just use Buildertrend. We are saving time and are able to keep everything in one spot!

I love that buildertrend is so customizable. The software was able to be tailored for our specific needs while many of the other programs we looked at were not. The purchase order feature has allowed us to streamline and reduce our expense processing time. The app works well for our field operations and sales reps. Tech support and online chat people are very helpful in quickly answering questions.

Although it's infrequent, we sometimes struggle with internet connections in storm/rural areas and the software does not have an offline mode. I dislike the receive payment feature as you can't record a payment by itself, you do it inside the invoice and although you can receive partial payments, you can record multiple checks in the payment box

Christopher H.
Branche: Architektur & Planung
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Great versatility for GC and also useful for an architectural drafter

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are able to keep track of more jobs easier with Buildertrend. Our production volume was at our limit before searching for online databases and project management software; with Buildertrend we have been able to make our business work significantly more smoothly, and we have information at our fingertips which in the past was like finding a needle in a haystack.

Buildertrend is a wonderful way to keep track of what is going on. This includes scheduling; creating, recording and sending documentation; organizing projects neatly; and staying aware of finances. It also has a very helpful Leads section, which helps me keep track of prospects from the earliest stage of when I become aware of them. In a word, I would say I appreciate most the organization which Buildertrend offers.

To be succinct, the user interface (UI) is decent but could use some improvement. The Files section in particular could use some work. I would like it to be versatile and able to navigate easily. An example of improved versatility is being able to access information in a simpler and faster way, such as Windows Explorer offers in how I see and can analyze various folders and files. An example of easy navigation is being able to tile multiple view windows so I can compare file locations across multiple Jobs to keep similar file types in the same locations, and so I could ensure my folders all have identical names across multiple Jobs

Antwort von Buildertrend

Christopher, thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and review! I have passed your suggestions along to our Product team.

Mark M.
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Builder Trend Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Incredible team product. It takes a lot to learn and get everybody on-board but it ties all parts together in an organized system that can be shared by all on the team.

The Daily reports and budget are the most important part to running the business. I know more of what is going on in each job now than when I would try to visit them daily.

Great program I do not know how we managed without it

Daily Reports, Budgets, Owners Portal , Lead tracking and use. file management great. All information is in one place & organized.

Messaging comes from Buildertrend and not from our own email or our name in front. Confusing clients, reducing branding opportunities for us, creating junk-mail issues with our clients. - We just do not use it.

The Billing side is weird but improving. The payments to subcontractors has improved and can be done on a percentage basis but the billing to clients does not. We use an AIA billing form and use that with the Buildertrend system but the Change orders appear and add to the bill making it awkward and we have to tell clients not to ignore the amount owed on the bottom of the billing.

The selections ap is a good idea and is believed in by some in our organization. It is awkward and confusing and I personally think it would work better if it was treated somewhat like a change order. I think if the change orders show up on Billing page so should selections.

The To-do Ap is great except that it allows the task to be assigned to multiple people. In a way that is good but if more than one person is responsible than no one is. I think it should have a primary responsible person (this can bye done by assigning tasks but that is cumbersome and has other issues.
-The To-do Ap is great and has a task check off sheet which is great except for one fatal flaw. The task check off sheet inside the to-do task is great except that the task can be marked complete by anyone though not all the sub tasks have been marked complete

Antwort von Buildertrend

Mark - thank you for your review and feedback! I've passed your suggestions on to our Product team to review. We appreciate you taking the time to do this!