Constant Contact

Rob R.
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Constant Contact Review

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

Very Good! It was easy to switch over and get everything going from the beginning.

We use Constant Contact to create our Email Campaigns and also to schedule posts on our social media on a weekly basis.

We had no problems with Constant Contact at all.

Sendinblue

Warum Constant Contact gewählt wurde

Mailchimp has by far the worst customer service and has not been able to solve our problems - Constant Contact did their job in 5 minutes.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Customer Service
Hafizah S.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Constant Contact review

Bewertet am 5.6.2021

Constant Contact excels in handling various groups/lists and large numbers of contacts. I've dealt with companies with a vast customer base, and Constant Contact enables you to manually eliminate subscribers and errors from more extensive groups/lists. They're coming out with a new edition of their email builders, but the existing one allows for individual CSS coding per block, which allows for a lot of customization.

Constant Contact has several oddities that I haven't encounter with Mailchimp, especially when using external connections for photographs and URLs. The email builder's text and link editing is a little strange and has a few flaws. Also, unless you make folders for all of your emails, the new search option for past emails is quite sluggish and takes a very long time to find.

Megan C.
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Useful, Consistent, Not Always User Friendly

Bewertet am 8.10.2021

In general, I prefer Constant Contact over MailChimp, but it could be because I'm used to it (been using it for 10+ years) and because it's cheaper for the amount of contacts we have. I also like that I can do surveys through it. MailChimp also didn't seem any more user-friendly than Constant Contact when I tried to work with it a few times.

The email templates and survey features are really helpful. We can also connect their email lists into our website pretty easily. It's nice to have one paid service that sends out emails AND sends out surveys. MailChimp doesn't offer both features in one, so it's why I stick with Constant Contact. It's also cheaper than MailChimp for the amount of contacts we have. It's expensive, but it's the best one we've found.

It's not very user-friendly to make the edits I'd like in the actual emails I'm making. There aren't very many templates useful to us, so oftentimes, I end up making my own template and then saving it. The photos don't always load easily when I pull up our photo album, but it does eventually work when I mess with it a bit. My colleagues oftentimes have difficulty with using it as they're not as used to it as I am, so I wouldn't say it's user-friendly off the bat. It takes a learning curve for sure.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Constant Contact

It would have been us making a switch from Constant Contact to MailChimp as Constant Contact was what we already had. I didn't feel like MailChimp was worth switching everything over, so I have just stayed with Constant Contact.
Aaron S.

Great For Large Contact Base

Bewertet am 30.8.2016

Constant Contact does a great job of managing multiple groups/list and lots of contacts. I've worked with clients who have a large customer base and Constant Contact allows managing large amounts of group/lists and allows you to manual remove unsubscribers and errors. They are rolling out a new version of their email builder, but the older version does allow custom css coding per block which really allows customizing their templates.

There are a lot of quirks within Constant Contact that I haven't seen in Mailchimp, specifically with using external links for photos and links. The actual editing of text and links within the email builder is quirky and has some issues. Also, the new search feature for previous emails is really slow and takes a long time to find previous emails unless you create folders for all your emails.

Andrea B.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Don’t sleep on Constant Contact!!!!

Bewertet am 16.7.2021

We love Constant Contact! The decision to switch to CC last year was the best decision that we made all year! It’s made our lives so much easier and we are definitely reaching more people!

Beautifully organized with list/ calendar views, folders, and list management attributes
Automated social media and email scheduling
Campaign management
Landing pages
Forms
Lead Ads
Reporting both original and resends in detail with drill downs so that you can see who exactly clicked!

There is some room for improvement in the ability to tag other pages in the social media posting section. When I post, I have to leave the site to find the social handles of the people/businesses that I’m trying to tag. If it could auto populate like it does in the social media sites that would be amazing!

More lead ad options other than just Facebook.

Integrate with AirTable!

Lindsey N.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Easy Email Marketing Platform

Bewertet am 7.10.2021

We use Constant Contact to email our subscribers important information and to push our special offers. We also use it to send emails to our employees because the segmenting tools make it easy for us to send specific messages to specific teams to make sure they are getting the most relevant information. I manage the subscriber lists which is easy and I also build the campaigns using the drag and drop editor.

Constant Contact is easy to use and easy to build out for whatever you need. It's extremely customizable and the support team are really quick to respond. We are able to segment exactly how we need to, and I love the reporting features that tell us all the data we need to know after sending out a campaign. I also love the A/B testing options so we can continue to better our campaigns.

There are a few things about the drag and drop editor that are a bit clunky compared to other software that we tried out, however, it is still really customizable. Users with coding knowledge can use that as a work around if they experience any issues, but knowledge of code is not required at all.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Constant Contact

We chose Constant Contact because it was more affordable and could easily integrate the way we needed it to with our CRM and our website.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Constant Contact is Expensive and Missing an Obvious Feature

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Constant contact is not the easiest email marketing software to use if you're new to email marketing. It's also one of the more expensive options out there. It does a good job with what it does but it could be more intuitive to use.

It has a lot of capabilities and helps you manage your marketing communication fairly well. There are a ton of uses for everything it can do so you shouldn't need to look outside this app to handle your marketing, but unfortunately, you do.

Constant Contact is missing a feature that it used to have. It no longer integrates with WordPress Blog Notification automation. You have to sign up for a third-party software that is quite expensive in order to do this. Constant Contact should realize that a lot of companies are marketing website posts and website updates in order to increase traffic back to the site.

Peter S.
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A solid platform for sending out mass communications.

Bewertet am 9.5.2021

I think Constant Contact is an overall solid platform that makes it fairly easy to compose mass emails.

I like the drag and drop interface to create marketing emails. I also like all the customization options, such as including photos, columns, videos, etc.

The process of managing contact profiles, such as unsubscribing or resubscribing contacts, can be a bit cumbersome. I also wish there were a few more layout options for the emails, such as more custom columns.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Constant Contact

The drag and drop interface made composing emails on Constant Contact easy.
Steve J.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Great for targeted campaigns

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

We use CC to maintain ties with our customers (especially during pandemic) and are finally figuring out the balance between being present and being a pest.

The functionality of the email campaigns are great and we feel like we're just scratching the surface when it comes to their capability. We are able to use the data to better target our future campaigns and see what works and what isn't as effective. The tips that CC offers are very helpful and when a rep calls with some new tricks, we're always excited to give them a try.

There are times when we'd like a little more freedom in the design aspect of the campaigns themselves, but in general, very happy with the functionality.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Constant Contact

Felt that the customer service was better with Constant Contact.
Eddie L.
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Not flexible or sophisticated, not bad for the price

Bewertet am 13.9.2021

While this was a good product to start out with, as you scale your e-mail lists this no longer becomes an option. If you want more professional looking e-mails you need a platform that can allow HTML/CSS as well.

The ability for anyone to pick it up, the fairly inexpensive pricing for those with smaller e-mail lists. You can delegate this task to new interns who are not familiar with these types of product because it is easy to pick up.

Not very extensible, and very limited in the type of creativity and technological sophistication you can use in your e-mails. Very limited functionality and useful for the casual consumer that doesn't need to edit in HTML/CSS. Drag and drop functionality for e-mail marketing, but still worse than other products in their category. Interface has always felt very dated and is not an innovator in this product category.

SendGrid, Mailchimp und Octopus CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Constant Contact

I inherited usage of Constant Contact from those that typically are not adopters of more cutting edge technology.
Michele M.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Invaluable Tool for A Small Business or ANY Business

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

Constant Contact revolutionized the way we communicate with our clients to let them know what's coming up in our issues and how they can participate (our magazine is 100 percent supported by advertising) and our readers (each month we create an email "alert" with Constant Contact which lets our readership know that our free digital issue is now available online). My whole staff knows how to use it and it can be adapted to a great variety of communication purposes. Clients can download our rate kits from a Constant Contact email; readers can link to our issues from it. It has lowered our print bills for collateral materials immensely. No more printed flyers or brochures! And no more use of snail mail — clients can receive your Constant Contact mail immediately or at a pre-scheduled time.

Very easy to use. If you know how to upload an image or a graphic, you can create eye-catching emails or newsletter style communications very easily and modify or update them frequently and quickly. The analytics -- to see the percentage of recipients who opened your email and exactly which person did or didn't, the bounce rate which allows you to keep your lists current, and many other features are not only helpful but simple to use.

As time has gone on, the cost has increased, but it still saves us a great deal of money because our postage costs have gone way down. We hardly ever use our postage meter anymore for marketing mailings. It's all done through Constant Contact. They used to have a free desktop "widget" that allowed you to input an email address right from your desktop, but that has now been discontinued. It was extremely convenient for the way we do business. There are now other ways (paid) you can connect directly to Constant Contact to have new email addresses input, but we have not been successful at getting them to interface for us, even though they are supposed to work. Constant Contact support was not helpful on this at all -- this happened recently and was really our only disappointment with them EVER!

Michelle O.

Ease of use for Small Shop

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

The team was great in getting us set up as non-profit with reduced pricing. Using their analytic tools for our website and social media has been an added benefit for us.

Constant Contact is easy to learn, use and gather reports. The functionality is great and helps eliminate duplicating work. We love the ability to drop in a you tube video, conduct surveys and gather RSVPs.

Only frustrating part is being signed out of account, but still being able to make changes. You don't know that your time has expired until you go to save the changes.

Warum Constant Contact gewählt wurde

We switched from Finalsite since we did not renew our contract with them. Our new website provider does not provide email integration - Constant Contact was the perfect fit for us.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Constant Contact

We choose Constant Contact based on recommendations from other schools that use it.
Neffer K.

Fashionable and Functional. Your correspondence will

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Contact for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out.

What I REALLY like is that we can track analytics. we know what emails (and topics) people are more interested in versus ones they barely open. This helps us in choosing more engaging content. I know what percent of our contacts have opened the emails. I can create different groups to send certain thing to (like Board members, parents, LSC), I am even able to see the time and date (and by whom) an email was opened and if the donate button was clicked or not (which is good for best practices and implementing measures of accountability within the org).

I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Constant for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out.

I don't like that the only videos that I can embed into the mailings have to be a Youtube link. But other than that, there isn't much that I do not like about using this software.

Selene M.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Constant Contact is an easy-to-use email marketing tool - a little pricey but worth the...

Bewertet am 26.6.2018

Overall a great product, easy to use, and functional. its minor limitations are countered by functionality, reliability, and the features it offers. The price is sometimes a turnoff when compared to other marketing email providers. CC offers easy to use templates that are almost fully customizable. Lots of extra features including campaigns, events, registrations, sign up forms etc. There are plenty of HELP menu items and tutorials. Love that there is no limit on the number of emails sent monthly. Overall a great go to product!

As an email marketing solution, CC fits most small to medium business owners needs with plenty of easy to edit templates, branded emails, newsletters, calendars, event apps, and website integrations. Additionally, business owners can set up events and registrations via the app. The templates are easy to use with varied options and designs. For more experienced handlers, HTML is available to set up templates. Emails offer clients and recipients the opportunity to opt out or stay tuned while landing the emails in their in box rather than their spam filters . Analytics are a plus and helpful to see what works and what doesn't in an email campaign. CC also integrates social media platforms. Overall it is a great all-in-one marketing tool.

While the software is generally easy to use, it is not intuitive and does on occasion produce glitchy results from missing images to random changes in text, font, and email structure. I do like the tiered pricing structure, although find CC to be far more expensive than their competitors. One of my biggest complaints is the placement of images - it doesn't really allow flexibility in design - if you are ok with their more cookie cutter template designs then its a 5 star - but the ability to place images becomes tedious and reduces the functionality. Overall the program is a go and worth the expense even if the image placement issues are annoying.

Feyisayo E.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bulk Email Marketing At Its Best

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

I like using Constant Contact and the experience has been good especially with bulk email sending.

1. Constant Contact makes it easy for me to send bulk email that goes straight to inbox and that what got me entangled with it.

2. I noticed a very rare feature that Constant Contact have that many other doesnt have. Constant Contact, allows me to collect donations from people. Many of the clients i have helped setup Constant Contact like the donation feature part so much too.

3. Constant Contact allows me create absolutely any kind of form that is needed for my list building.

Constant Contact doesnt have a free forever basic plan. Although they give first month free but I think they should have a plan for small businesses starting out who cannot afford their $20 a month.

Sendinblue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Constant Contact

Sendinblue plan doesn't fit my budget, its too high compared to Constant Contact. Also, Sendinblue free plan is not encouraging. It says I can only send 300 emails per day.
Violeta A.
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good platform for email campaigns

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

What I like most about this platform is the fact that I can classify the list of subscribers according to my needs. When sending email campaigns, I can select which group to target instead of sending it to all of my leads. Their analytics is very clear and easy to understand. They provide tips to improve campaigns and stats to measure your effectiveness on each campaign.

I wish this platform would have more innovative features to make more powerful campaigns. For example,
adding videos or gifs. I usually design my campaigns on Canva and then add it in Constant Contact as an image because their designing tool is very limited. It will also be very useful if they would add a link for calls as they do to direct people to websites and emails.

Warum Constant Contact gewählt wurde

Constant Contact is easier to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Easier to use
Curt L.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use, great for contact management, but terrible customer service

Bewertet am 25.11.2017

The email analytics and reports are great.

I use CC to to manage our large contact database and to send out email updates. It is great for segmenting our list -- from general interest to communications to fundraising. The automated features are great, especially that it will not allow the same email to appear in the same inbox twice. It also merges duplicate contacts. We use it across the entire organization. Constant contact is great for merging duplicate contacts, updating your address book, giving a reliable open rate and thorough reports, and allowing you to segment large email lists.

When uploading additional contacts, CC wants to see how they actively subscribed. This can be problematic when uploading an older email list (i.e. you may just have a spreadsheet of The List and they want to see more evidence). Additionally, it is a little pricey compared to competitors such as MailChimp. It would be great to be able to export email campaigns as HTML.Be extremely careful when importing contacts. Constant Contact wants to see how they actively subscribed. Sometimes it is hard to prove this when you have entered information for people you have an established relationship with, or if they verbally requested to be added. Constant Contact wants to actually see the (paper) sign-up sheet. This is unachievable for businesses/groups that have been around long enough to have established an email list based on personal relationships or when importing business cards. As for the design, sizing images can be difficult when you are using a self-designed template. As for the contact management services, representatives have very little technical knowledge and don't seem to understand marketing techniques used within certain industries.

Lisa T.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

We think of Constant Contact as one of our team members!

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

Always a great experience using Constant Contact ... and on the very rare occasion when I may have a question or concern, their Customer Support is excellent.

Constant Contact makes it super easy to stay in touch with our association members as well as to create various marketing campaigns.

The only negative I have is with pricing. While Constant Contact provides tremendous value, and offers fantastic savings for a subscription paid annually (which is a good thing) ... for us as a non-profit, it is easier budget-wise for us to pay monthly, so we are not able to take advantage of the bigger discount. It would be helpful if Constant Contact allowed those same savings to be applied for non-profits who pay monthly ... especially since we have been a long-time customer.

Warum Constant Contact gewählt wurde

At the time (about 10 years ago), we had been with cvent for a few years, and their e-mail module was not at all user-friendly. Moving to Contact Contact was the best thing we ever did for our marketing efforts.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Constant Contact

I had heard great things about Constant Contact, so I recommended it for our association to try. No regrets ... it was the best decision, and we have no intention of switching to any other e-mail program.
Erica S.

It keeps getting better!

Bewertet am 27.2.2018

Constant Contact is the standard for email marketing, and you can see why! It allows you to quickly upload your email contacts and create professional email marketing. We've been able to see how many people open each of our email campaigns, and which campaigns are most successful, making future marketing more targeted.

Love the ease of use - whether you want to send a quick email using a premade template, or customize every part of your message, Constant Contact gives you the tools. It's easy to find what you need, and you don't need to know anything about pixel size or the HTML color codes to create professional emails.

Constant Contact just introduced A/B testing, so you can better gauge the headings and send times that get your audience to open the emails.

Constant Contact is a very solid platform - I've yet to see any service outages, or experience any features that feel buggy, unstable, or like they're still in beta testing. If you have access to a feature on Constant Contact, you know that it will work.

It's difficult to manage old campaigns. Want to see what your message was last time, what template you used, or how long ago you sent an email to a particular group? Good luck - you'll be scrolling through pages of old campaigns by hand.

At this time, you can't run reports to compare the percentage of opens/click-throughs per recipient group, or to compare how various keywords or send-times compare. To really analyze your marketing approach, you'll have to extract this data by hand.

Some of the updates (i.e. A/B testing, custom template options) have been available to users of free competitor services for years. It would be nice to see Constant Contact take a more proactive approach to innovation and updates.

Cheryle B.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Review for Constant Contact

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Constant Contact has been a wonderful marketing tool and I have seen results. I love the ability to see who has opened my emails in real time, as I can immediately reach out to them while the contact is "hot".

Very user friendly, but the most important feature is their customer service. I always get a real person right away when I have a question or need support. Helpful templates were there when I first got started, and they continue to be available. Their email functionality allows me to tract my emails and see who opens it (all in real time).

I have been using this software for years, and I have no complaints. I am a one person business, with about 15,000 customers, so my database is not as robust as larger companies might need for marketing. I do not use Constant Contact for videos, slides, etc.

Nathan R.
  • Branche: Öffentliche Ordnung

Robust Email Marketing

Bewertet am 3.9.2018

Converting web site visitors to email marketing recipients has never been easier, as site visitors simply select which programs they are interested in and they are automatically added to the appropriate contact lists in Constant Contact. Constant Contact has made it painless to conduct email marketing campaigns that circumvent spam filters, something that Emma and MailChimp struggled with.

Constant Contact makes it really easy to make attractive, functional emails and to conduct email campaigns with sequencing. Building emails is done via a drag-and-drop interface (WYSIWYG), so you don't have to have any coding experience with html or css. It's really easy to schedule your campaigns, too. If you can use Outlook and Word, you should be able to get comfortable with Constant Contact pretty quickly. It's also really easy to build and manage contact lists, including importing from csv files. And Constant Contact does a good job of tracking bad email addresses and removing them from your lists, which is important because you are charged by the number of contacts you have. I also like that you can send yourself previews so you can try the messages out on different mail programs and tweak them to your liking. Once you've sent out the messages, Constant Contact offers reporting to let you know how successful your campaign was, including the click-through rate. It also sends you reports about who is being added to and removed from your contact lists. Its integration with several WordPress form plugins means it's easy to convert web traffic to email marketing recipients.

Permissions. There are basically two levels of permissions besides the account owner: campaign creator and account manager. It would be nice to have more granular control over what users can do, because account manager gives users a lot of freedom, but is necessary to work with contacts, schedule a send, etc. The other thing I don't like is how quickly the cost ramps up. Having used Emma and MailChimp, I feel like Constant Contact is the most robust platform. But it is expensive.

Sonia del valle U.
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The best way to promote your company by email is with Constant Contact

Bewertet am 6.12.2018

Constant Contact has been very helpful for our company, it is an excellent marketing tool that has allowed us to increase our customers and sales significantly.
It is a very complete and effective system but at the same time a little expensive if you have many contacts, but I think it is worth the investment.

Constant Contact has many features and functionalities that allow us to effectively promote any product, business or company.

It's easy to start creating email marketing campaigns with Constant Contact. It is intuitive and easy to use, its interface is simple and allows us to adapt easily to your work environment.

You can create effective campaigns with a pleasant and innovative visual style since the system has a large number of templates that we can customize and adapt to any type of campaign, there are many different designs that we can choose from.

Constant Contact will allow us to direct our campaigns to one or more contact lists that we have since we can segment our contacts very easily, simply creating different lists for each group of contacts that we need

We can perform an analysis on the campaigns sent through the option of reports, being able to quickly verify the percentages of opening, clicks, rebounds and unsubscriptions and thus we can be improving the effectiveness of our campaigns

Constant Contact allows integration with other systems such as Shopify, Wordpress, BigCommerce, facebook and others.

I think your support staff are not so good, when we call support it is difficult to find an operator that speaks Spanish and we lose a lot of time on the call, I also think that Constant Contact is a bit expensive system.

Trish K.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Email Marketing

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

Overall, it's very good. It's pretty easy to use and the emails are really nice looking. They provide lots of templates to choose from or you can design your own. You can create many contact lists so you can target your emails to the group you're trying to reach.

Constant Contact is easy to use. You don't have to have extensive training in order to figure it out. They have lots of templates to choose from. You can talk or chat to a real person when you need help. They also offer a non-profit discount, which is very nice. The emails are very nice and professional looking. Once you have a template you like, you can copy it each time and change the colors to make it look fresh.

The events site is set up a little different than the regular emails. So adding things to the landing page isn't quite as easy as the drag and drop method that's available for the email marketing portion. Also, the event feature is good for taking basic registrations and payments (like selling items) but not great for a full blown event. We used it for several years for our fundraising event but it was a bit cumbersome. There was no easy way to do things like offer sponsor levels with X number of guest tickets included. Eventually we moved our fundraiser to an event-specific software.

Jeff J.
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A nimble framework with solid variety

Bewertet am 17.1.2020

Over all, it satisfies with tons of options and features. It's been around for quite a while so it has maturity. I like that, because it's less likely to drop off the grid and force me to learn a different application. With the savings of a few home-made cappuccinos instead spending at the coffee stand, you can easily afford this!

Constant Contact has a smooth feel and almost always gives back more than I put into it. It's simple, solid, and scores big with me in mass management of details, as well as private and public listings. From crafting a simple update, to publishing an intricate periodical, it does the trick. The better your skills in composition and design, the better this suite will engage your craft. If you're not really into complex "back end" matters, like analytics, CTA, efficiency, and delivery success, that's ok. You'll still be able to feel the "pulse"; and like many things, the rest will come with time. The best part is that it grows on you over time, instead of impressing you upfront, and then disappointing. This "work-on-it-anywhere" app is chock full of tools for social marketing, surveys and campaigns, monitoring, scheduling, automation and similar workflows, to design, custom templates, storage, libraries, and hosting, etc. However, don't ease up on your final proof, because that's where I make the "best" mistakes! The more polished it is, the more embarrassing that typo will be! Constant Contact is a multi-level mobile tool, with plans that meet well.

While I don't always anticipate maintenance down-times, a more diverse notification system of maintenance times would be nice. I also believe a "pay-per-use" option for a reasonable time-frame would be great for businesses with less predictable budgets, trying to get off the ground. Also, sometimes design tools aren't as pliable as I'd like sometimes (I'm a so-so perfectionist). But for the price, that's ok!

Sheri D.
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

An email marketing platform that works!

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

We signed up with Constant Contact in somewhat a state of desperation, after having no luck with other platforms to do what we wanted them to. We were looking for an email marketing platform that would effectively take our data and create merge fields that worked, had the ability to segment lists, and also provided detailed reports including who had opened it, who had not unopened it and had the ability to re-send with one-click to everyone who had not opened a specific email. We also wanted a platform where we could create our own customizable template that still had a professional appearance. Constant Contact did all this for us, and our customers have been commenting on how the communication we're sending them "looks professional, has a consistent look, and always has relevant content". We couldn't have achieved this without Constant Contact!

The one disadvantage with Constant Contact is that anyone that has the same email address is merged into one contact. This has been a small issue for us where we want to keep both contacts names even though they have the same email address. We have been able to work around this by asking all our customers with duplicate email addresses to update their email address.