ClickDesk

Live-Chat für die Kundenbetreuung.

19 Softwareoptionen

Aaron C.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great way for social connections and messaging

Bewertet am 25.7.2018

Clickdesk comprehenses all social options that small/medium-size companies require in one location. As complex as this sounds, it does not take excessive time, and it does not need any specialist coding understanding. Messaging goes all the method for catering prospective clients to supporting 3rd parties

A couple of inaccurate statuses that were revealed to consumers while I was offline. Other than of that, there is absolutely nothing I can keep in mind.

Elizabeth W.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Cost Effective Chat Service

Bewertet am 15.1.2019

Easy to use and cost effective live chat that we use for our ecommerce store. Allows us to respond promptly to customer issues, answer questions and increase sales.

Would benefit from a screen-sharing or file-sharing feature.

Robert M.
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Be careful... ClickDesk will charge for services not used... and will refuse to give a refund...

Bewertet am 27.10.2021

We used ClickDesk app for a few years, and it worked OK.

We used ClickDesk for a number of years. Unfortunately, they charged us for a year’s worth of service we did not want. As soon as we saw the charge, we contacted ClickDesk and told them we were not using this service and requested a refund. ClickDesk said since they already charged us, they would not give us a refund. What kind of business does that? We do not think it is right to charge a company for a service they are not using. We are very disappointed with ClickDesk’s business practices. We have a filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to get our refund from ClickDesk. After this, we will no longer use ClickDesk, and we warn others to learn from our experience with ClickDesk and not use ClickDesk either.

Luciano G.
  • Branche: E-Learning

Useful

Bewertet am 18.9.2015

I have been using ClickDesk for a long time (more than 2 years) to offer on-line chat support from my web site. It is easy to deploy and easy-to-use. In my case one single user is enough since we do not have visitors that demand more than this. Sometimes (rarely) it seems to become disconnected but I am not sure if it is a problem with the app.

Easy-to-use and deploy. Nice features for the free package. Map information and e-mail transcription of each conversation are very interesting.

Probably there could me more features for the free package but it is fair. The user configuration could be a little more intuitive (I took a little time to understand how to make it).

Estela R.

I'm very happy

Bewertet am 6.4.2018

I'm very happy to have worked with ClickDesk knows how to make a customer as demanding as me and let me tell you that says a lot, the quality of services is undoubtedly good, I will definitely work with them again, there is no help desk better today.

I really do not have any complaints, I leave with a smile on my face and eager to work with them again. Excellent work.

Luisana P.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Practical and simple way to work

Bewertet am 6.4.2018

There should be more companies as effective and fast as ClickDesk. undoubtedly the best company in the field of help desks, is responsible for taking care of the customer and give it to him in a practical and simple way.

I really do not have any complaints about this company, I'm full of good reviews, excellent work and excellent service.

• Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One thing you use robot chat for ClickDesk, it is just like the robot to some customers.

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

Clickdesk has nice features to turn on. You can customize the feature the ways you like to make more clear for customers!
Good for the small business helpdesk.

Cost is expensive
Customer support takes more than 7 days for the reply back to your tickets.
Overall quality is poor due to customer support is poor!

Nathan B.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Poor Experience

Bewertet am 18.10.2018

Worked ok as chat, but nothing special about it.

Customer service was pretty miserable, as was trying to reduce the number of agents. A bit dishonest in knowing what has changed or worked + making it look like you are going to be charged to change the plan. User interface was not helpful.

Edward R.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

The best help desk with chat integration

Bewertet am 9.4.2018

My company can connect with customers without having to download additional add-ons or programs to my desktop.

I like that the integrated chat is bundled with the help desk. Other companies up charge for this service and it can get a little pricey.

In some case the connection isn't very quick. It tend to lose connection sometimes when engaging in a conversation.

Ryan K.
  • Branche: Internet

Horrible

Bewertet am 14.10.2014

I would go with LiveChat Clickdesk is quite annoying and doesn't have much functionalities. Even though livechat is more expensive it is more stable and legit. Spend the extra money.

Cloud internet help

Bewertet am 7.4.2018

This software have many benefits, because it could answer any doubt I have with any page on internet, and on an easy way.

What I like most about this software is that is an ally of customer service and sales areas, is a platform that works securely in a cloud service environment and does not require special facilities, in addition to offering the buttons of already integrated social networks, to help people with their doubts about the place they are visiting on internet.

What I like least about this software is that I need internet connection to use it, so if I don´t have wifi it can´t be used.

Darryl F.
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Terrible!

Bewertet am 7.5.2018

Immediate chat with potential customers when it DOES work. There really isn't much good to say.

The company will conveniently forget you cancelled their services and then bill you for the next term and say you are not eligible for a refund. Terrible business practice and on principle alone would NEVER advise doing business with this company!

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Live chat functionality that's easy to use and get implemented

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

Quick and easy to add to your website with a simple code
Easy to manage agents
Offline mode to capture messages
Good customization (styles/colors etc)

It could have a better support for geolocation. For example, display the live chat dialog for different locations managed by different agents.

Michele nachum

Helping Customers Made Easy With Instant Chat Features — Review Of ClickDesk

Bewertet am 21.9.2012

For a “light” help desk product, ClickDesk offers numerous features to help you get started. While more robust help desk features will enable you to set up complicated ticketing systems and FAQs, online communities and the like, ClickDesk gives you a smattering of all it . This is a product for those who want a bit of “help desk” but not too much. The tools are easy to use and will help you navigate through the complicated world of customer relationships.

Shari J.
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

The platform is really complete. Really easy to deploy and start using. It's just plug and...

Bewertet am 6.4.2018

If you want a reliable and easy-setup live chat software, you have to give a chance to ClickDesk. It's a very good option in the market, and easy to adapt to your front-end theme.

You can use multiple access types, from your laptop or phone. Really reliable and simple to use, once you buy the program instead of just the free mode you have unlimited access.

So far, the only thing we dislike are the limitations in the free mode. If you pay, there is no problem.

Jeremy M.
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Decent live chat for your SAAS website

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

Easy to install and deploy, easy to manage, easy to customize... Definitely a solid live chat option.

ClickDesk really pushes you hard and incessantly to upgrade, which gets a bit annoying after a while.

Chris C.