18.909 Bewertungen

• Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Projektplanung und Verfolgung im Team

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

Schnelle Erstellung von Teamaufgaben und die damit verbundene Übersicht wer was macht und wie der aktuelle Stand des oder der Projekte ist.

Wir konnten bisher keine Probleme feststellen, es war für alle im Team sofort intuitiv bedienbar und liess sich ohne Probleme in die täglichen Prozesse mit einbinden. Sorry.

Lars F.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Trello macht das Task-Management schnelll und einfach

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Insgesamt klappt die Arbeit mit Trello im Team sehr gut, durch das neuste Update kamen sehr viele nützliche Funktionen dazu. Nur eins vermisse ich: Ich kann die Tasks nicht Uhrzeit-Genau mit meinem Kalender Synchronisieren.

Ich arbeite bei Projekten gerne mit Trello, weil es günstig und schnell verfügbar ist. Andere Tools bieten teilweise mehr Funktionen, hier schätze ich, dass es reduziert ist und das macht, was es soll.

Das Team-Management ist manchmal etwas schwierig und könnte besser sein. Das ist aber auch der einzige Kritikpunkt den ich habe.

Maszni A.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Software to managing simple task and project

Bewertet am 22.3.2021

Our department really has a very good experience working with Trello and we think this is the best software to handling our daily repetitive task effectively.

Trello is the easiest and simplest project management software thus it is very suitable in managing a simple and basic project and task. The board card for the task can be labelled for its progress so i can track my task progress easily by visual. The ability to integrate it with other software like Google Drive help in sharing files in the software.

I don't really like the reminder as it constantly sending notifications to my email and it is very annoying and keeping my inbox full. Assigning task and project ownership is not as easy as it should be because when i am trying to tagging my colleague to the task, their name won't appear and need to use their nickname for their name to appear.

Jakob B.
  • Branche: Sport
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Simple but gets the job done

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

I am pleased with using Trello. Being able to track various projects and manage information individually.
The free tier works well for almost everything, which is great for the average user, and a bummer for Trello's bottom line. If you are working with a team or need to share information with others, Asana is probably a better choice.

Base product of organizing information in to kanban boards works great. Trello is reliable, and rarely crashes. It is easy to get information in to different boards and track various states using the kanban approach to information.

Trello's simplicity is also a limiting factor. You need to start bolting on various power ups or 3rd party integrations to transform the application to a power user state. While some power ups work well, others are very buggy.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Our goto brainstorm tool

Bewertet am 28.6.2020

One of those tools to have in the toolbox -- just for reasons might not expect -- the cards make it super flexible, the lack of spreadsheet mode make it hard to justify paying for it -- some highly recommended plugins are trellists, multiselect for trello, list layouts, and butler, which solve some of those problems.

Trello is absolutely great for quickly capturing thoughts and doing light organization of lists; the integration support is especially extensive. We also find it helpful as an internal wiki.

Trello shines best as task manager when you have someone as a PM who doesn't mind being in it all time, and who has time allocated to build up the automations for everyone. Among the more amazing integrations is with Pipedrive which permits contact lookup -- wish more CRMs had same.

Probably the best unique use of Trello, especially relative to other tools, is our ability to prototype with it -- treat boards as separate screens, items as actions, and so forth -- we mocked up an entire freight load board, a texting platform, and several other tools. Alternatively publishing a public product roadmap is another good use.

Lack of quick edit spreadsheet mode, even as plugin -- the primary reason Trello has never been our heavy lifter on task management -- the keyboard shortcuts aren't intuitive or standard -- couple that with having to manually enter every task and it's just clunky compared to tools such as Monday.com.

Victor L.

The original management tool

Bewertet am 6.3.2021

Highly recommended must-have tool for every developer and project manager. Working with Trello can't be easier and is the natural first step for every idea and project. While you might outgrow Trello one day there is no easier way than Trello to get started. The perfect tool for starters to learn kanban style management too!

Trello has been around for a long time and is still to date one of the best tools available. It is one of the first kan-ban tools and still remains true to their identity by providing that and only that. The simplicity and instant usability are unmatched by any other software. Just write down your ideas, organize them and start working. The management and tracking are a breeze. Anytime I start something new and want to get started quickly Trello is my go-to tool. Everything is self-explanatory and streamlined. The interface is very clean and streamlined. All you have to focus on is what you want to accomplish.

Having the easiest accessible software also comes with some limitations. When it comes down to it Trello is a kanban board. It is the best at what it does and doesn't strive to do what it doesn't. So if your project develops into something bigger there will inevitably be a day when you have to find a more complete solution for team, task, and project management. Power-ups might help you stay a little longer but eventually, you might outgrow that too. However that doesn't mean leaving Trello for good, it means moving this specific project. Trello will still be ready to help you get started with your next project.

Kayla F.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Podcast Production!

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

I have used Trello for both blog writing and podcasting and have found it absolutely perfect for tracking the progress of a podcast episode. It's great!

Trello allows us to easily track the progress of each podcast episode, from idea phase to scheduling interviews to publishing and sharing on social media. We can easily move an episode's card throughout the production process to ensure we stay on track. LOVE IT!

Sometimes things go out of order - for example, we may schedule a guest before writing an outline - and then we don't have an easy way to reflect that in the column structure. It's worth it anyway, though!

Aminuddin B.
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helpful in keeping project in time frame

Bewertet am 29.1.2021

I have use it for almost 3 year and Trello has help me and my team to connect, communicate and collaborate on project more organized. The to-do list keep us with daily task that needed to be complete daily, and assigning certain task to specific user.

Planning and executing task or project using the Kanban board provided by Trello has improve our work process and effectiveness.

I have really enjoy using Trello as our project management and nothing major that i like least with this software.

Maisarah H.
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Trello has help me be to be more productive

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

Working on collaborating project is very smooth using Trello especially when we have staff that are working from our remote site. The report generated is very particular and cover all the information that we need to oversee our project progress.

Collaborating on project is very important for our team, and Trello is a perfect software for us to managing our project. There so many tools that can help me in managing our project budget and it has been our critical aspect that we plan thoroughly in planning session.

Todoist really need to improve and upgrade the file sharing hub. If i am uploading a big sized files, it keep loosing the connecting and i need to repeating the same step multiple times to get it through. Other than that, everything is working perfectly.

Jennifer D.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and robust with endless use cases

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

This is simply a great tool for collaborating with others on projects and managing your own personal or work projects, especially for those that value a visual and/or digitally tactile experience.

This tool is a favorite for managing projects. It's easy to get started and easy to collaborate with clients (even if they've never used it before). I appreciate the visual nature of Trello and the interactive experience with the cards.

Despite everything I love about Trello, the only downside is that it can easily get out of control with sprawling lists and dusty projects that have been unintentionally forgotten. However, my experience is that it can happen with any task/project management tool. I have tried many others and ultimately, I think it's a user issue. I just don't receive the instant gratification other do in marking something complete and having my lists uber organized.

Syazwani I.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Manage complex task with Trello

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

Trello is very helpful in managing my task and project that i collaborate with my colleague. All the board and cards created can be assigned to my team member and they will be responsible for the task. All other team member can check and track the progress without have the ownership to the board.

Trello really has impress me with all its tools that I can have to make my project and task more easy to organized and to collaborate it with my colleague. The platform is accessible from both desktop and mobile application. Tacking for a project progress is very easy to follow, as they has a project percentage completion visual for a easy track.

Opening multiple tabs of the application would slowing down my browser speed, but i really need to do it to make my work more effective. If they can make it open from a pop-up tab, it will not consume too much resource of my computer RAM and make the system faster.

Norzihan I.
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Milestones tracking with Trello

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

Trello has help us planning and finishing project within the due date easily as I can track all the progress and getting work done within the time frame. Trello help increase my work productivity and get job done perfectly.

Milestones tracking when planning and deploying a project using Trello is easy and really helpful when managing our Project. I can set an anchor point when to review back on the project progress and extra resources needed and that helps us to have a smoother project workflows. Other feature that i like is the task card that can be duplicate and drag around.

There are problem with the connection with this software, sometimes i can't login to the software at all and keep showing error. I am trying to integrate it with Jira, but it seems can't synchronize with each other and no update from Jira showing in my Trello. Sending a tickets to the customer support doesn't fix nothing.

Misty S.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Trello is useful for any aspect of your business

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Trello is used for Sales/Marketing/Meetings/Tracking...literally everything we do as a brokerage.

I am crazy about Trello - it is such a wonderfully flexible tool that assists organizing thoughts and tasks for so many different aspects of a real estate business. My company jokes that I "think in Trello" - it is so easy to visualize how to lay out business processes and thoughts with this amazing product.

I use the free version - I have found little clarity in how paid and unpaid users can interract in boards and teams.

Curry M.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simplest project management software I've ever used

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

From business use to personal, moving files, storing attachments, making checklists, dialoguing with co-workers, and managing all projects in a visually pleasing style - Trello has it all, and it's much better than all of the competitors.

The seamless integration of features. It's so easy to switch between boards, clearly see all projects, and the timeline of all upcoming deadlines thanks to the wonderful (and rare) calendar feature. I wish I had that now! It makes creating something like a video production calendar very quick and easy to follow. The cards themselves are extremely customizable; checklists, attachments, comments, and more could not be easier to add and track. For someone visually oriented, this is an absolute must. Another great feature, there's a free version! Most other management softwares don't have that.

The archive feature is my main concern. I wish there was a better way of removing projects, other than "archiving" them. Sometimes I need to access these cards and there's not really a simple way to find them. Because of this, my workaround was to have a "completed" board that I would put all finished cards in. Annoying at first, but because the site is so great, I didn't mind after a while. I also wish you could color code things and create labels like in Monday.com.

Eero L.
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent project management software, but also so much more!

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

We use Trello for planning, project tracking, task allocation and tracking, order management, brainstorming, goal-setting... it is a versatile software I am usually recommending to everyone who needs something like this. In fact, many people I know are now loyal Trello users.

Trello can be used for countless different purposes. Often I start thinking about how to achieve this or that or what software to use, and almost always I turn to Trello and use it - and it works.

There are few limitations when it comes to tools, but they are minor and getting less and less of a problem as time passes. I have tried almost every other similar software, but none of them have matched this one.

Dushyant P.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, one size fits all

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

The most important part of a productivity tool is that it should help you save time. Trello lets you do that, by focusing on core functionalities in the simplest way possible, without going out of its way to overburden you with features. The UI, while slightly old, is blazing fast, minimalist and intuitive. It can be used by organizations to manage team projects, and individuals for their own tasks management.

- Extremely intuitive and easy to use
- Blazing fast
- Notifications are clear and easy to customize
- Rich set of templates
- Easy adding/managing members
- Easy to manage multiple boards/organizations

- UI is a lil outdated - can be done better
- Powerups are pretty limited in the free version - could be upgraded
- Note taking feature could be implemented

Senne T.
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Amazing tool for better productivity in life - professionally ánd personally

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

I don't even know where to begin to describe how much of an impact Trello has made on my life and how I use it exactly. But I'll try.

I have multiple businesses that I run and lots of new ideas that occur to me on at least a monthly basis. These ideas have to go somewhere. Before Trello, these ended up in various places, like Samsung Notes. But this was much, much less structured than Trello and not structured enough for me to be able to really process everything and create order. My mind was all over the place, restless.

Over the past year, I've been using Trello more and more actively and my main board (for my agency) has evolved a lot. If you aren't using a task management tool, you should start RIGHT NOW. And Trello will most likely be the best fit. At least it was for me.

That being said, I would not recommend it as a project management tool. Meaning for collaboration with clients and project management for clients, creating structured systems, working with teams,... there are more focused tools for that on the market. Which are not free, but very affordable as well. I'm sure other people would disagree, since Trello does offer most of the featurest that are needed for project management as well, but I personally like more professional tools that are specifically created for that purpose.

So, in conclusion, Trello is without a doubt the best task management tool on the market and one of the best ways to create more structure in your life and get rid of the chaos!

The fact that the core features for daily task management are available to everyone for free. On top of that, if you do need the more advanced features, these are available at a fairly low cost.

The fact that Trello has made such a big impact in my life, every single day, for both my personal to-do's, things I don't want to forget or remember for later (such as bucket lists), as well as (and primarily) task management for my businesses. I will elaborate further as part of my overall experience with Trello.

The mobile app AND desktop app! This is so handy and one of the reasons why I've been switching all my old Samsung Notes to Trello. The mobile app can be easily installed anywhere, so I always have my with me wherever I go. When I think of something to do, I can write it down quickly, add a new card or just an item etc. It's very quick and easy and plays an essential role in my life.

The function "ctrl + f" to easily search for words inside a list is not available in the desktop app. This means searching for terms can be less efficient compared to the web app, which means I sometimes have to go through the trouble of opening Trello in my browsing and searching for something there, because it would be harder to do on desktop (I realise this is nit picking).

Furthermore, I would like to be able to either exclude OR include archived cards, so it would be easier and faster to look for the task I want. Now, I end up opening a bunch of archived cards when I don't really need those anymore. This brings me to the final thing I really don't like about Trello and that's that it's not possible to delete a card directly instead of archiving it. This is possible, via other steps, but very inconvenient and time consuming. Why not just give the option to completely delete something? If that were possible, I would actually use the archive function in a productive way. Now it's just a place where everything ends up that I don't need anymore. Not practical.

Andrew P.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Trello Review

Bewertet am 31.1.2021

Overall, my experience with Trello has been great. The system does take a little time to adjust to, simply because it is a new form of to-do lists and project managements that many people are unfamiliar with. However, that initial learner's curve is not too steep and learning the ins-and-outs is painless and easy to implement across teams. Rather than working across multiple channels like Slack, Salesforce, and Outlook, Trello helps consolidate all of these communications in one place to raise issues in a timely manner, manage task loads, and collaborate more efficiently and effectively.

Trello's project management is a bit unorthodox at first (at least for me and my team), but after getting familiar with the Kanban boards, the system seriously changes the way I view to-do lists and how they can be optimized for more efficient workflows. Trello makes it easy to manage tasks amongst team members, assign duties, and to track against milestones. Rather than wasting time every week in meetings to get updates from the team, Trello seamlessly tracks everyone's completed tasks, raises issues instantly, and makes tracking milestones extremely simple. Easily the best project management software I have worked with and is a serious game-changer for project management.

While Trello is an incredible tool, I wish there was some more functionality and features to enhance the core product even more. I work on multiple projects at once across multiple teams, which involves a lot of switching back-and-forth between boards and tasks. I would love if Trello was able to consolidate all of the tasks across one's various boards to provide an overview of tasks and their due dates as well as issues across the different teams. An all-in-one dashboard would make the system even more adaptable and easier to implement across more teams and could even replace systems like Salesforce for our organization in regards to project management.

Giacomo P.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Veloce, semplice, modulare

Bewertet am 27.1.2021

Le funzionalità che hanno maggiormente apportato beneficio a livello lavorativo sono l’assegnazione veloce e dettagliata dei singoli compiti; la possibilità di collaborazione tra utenti tramite la discussione sulle attività; infine, le liste di controllo e le date di scadenza permettono una infinita flessibilità e monitoraggio.
La personalizzazione grafica rappresenta per me un ulteriore aspetto di piacevolezza nell’utilizzo. Non mi stanco mai di usarlo: rappresenta un incentivo alla pianificazione. Ogni scheda può essere classificata utilizzando delle etichette colorate, totalmente personalizzabili, ed utilizzabili per esempio per definire una scala di priorità, di classificazione di ambito di appartenenza. Ottima la possibilità di usare MarkDown come linguaggio di formattazione del testo. La sua flessibilità nella gestione dei contenuti e degli allegati permette un utilizzo davvero adatto ad ogni esigenza di qualsiasi reparto.

Utilizziamo Trello in azienda come software di gestione dei mini-task di reparto, e devo ammettere che ha reso il processo di tracciamento e assegnazione delle attività un procedimento semplice, veloce ed efficiente. Il suo punto di forza è che con un semplice colpo d’occhio si riescono a vedere quante attività sono allocate su ogni membro: la possibilità di spostare in modo flessibile le schede da una colonna a un’altra, permette un aggiornamento molto veloce dello stato del progetto; le configurazioni interne alla scheda e alla sotto-attività consentono di ottenere un livello di dettaglio molto approfondito. Ottima è l’integrazione con la nostra piattaforma di ticketing, dalla quale è possibile creare e assegnare una scheda Trello a partire da un ticket aperto, tutto con un semplice click !

Trello mostra i suoi limiti se applicato a progetti di medio-alta complessità, oppure quando vengono create molte colonne.

Nate S.
  • Branche: Design
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Trello has made task management at work so much easier that my wife and I use it at home now

Bewertet am 26.1.2021

My overall experience has been excellent. I'd still have sticky notes all over my desk trying to keep track of what I need to work on if it wasn't for Trello.

It's extremely straightforward and makes task lists incredibly easy to manage. Shuffling around priorities couldn't be easier and it has removed a lot of the mess of trying to keep track of what I need to get done and when from my head. For someone with ADD, this is such a helpful program.

I really can't think of anything I dislike about the software. It has been really helpful for a person like me.

Luis J.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Usage of TRELLO during a Project implementation

Bewertet am 20.1.2021

Very useful during a software project implementation with Agile methodology. I even use this SW in my daily personal activities.

I really like this products because is:
* Easy to use
* PORTABLE (you can use and modify your dashboard on any mobile device)
* Can activate power up (other functionalities to your dashboard)
* Easy to share
* Fast to build
* Easy to make following to the people
* Can create you own reports
* Easy to read
* Easy to clean the main Dashboard (taks already finished)

Add more templates and let to build our own.
Will be great to let include video functionalities.
Integration with Microsoft Project will be desirable.

Mark C.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Team and Time Tracking and Management

Bewertet am 8.1.2021

I have used Trello to stay organized. It works great for keeping track of things when there are multiple tasks and many deadlines involved in one large, or long-term project. It's also helpful to for keeping track of where team members are as they work on parts of a project. Before switching to trello, I had simple checklists and would at times forget where I was or what had been done. Trello allowed for quick and easy tracking and updating of progress no matter where I was, because it is simple to use, visual, and the phone is always with me.

I loved that it was easy to use both in the desktop web browser and in the phone app. Many products are heavier with their usefulness in one area or another. With Trello, I was able to use it easily and completely at my desktop at work or at home, and then had the same ease and complete functionality of use on my phone when I didn't have a computer handy. The boards and cards are extremely useful. I've used them to track my own progress through multiple similar projects, being able to simply move independent cards along a flow, and quickly, visually spot where each project was in the process. I've also used them to collaborate with multiple people on a very complex single project. Boards can be used for work focus areas, or for specific teams, and cards can be specifically assigned to individual or multiple members as being part of what they need to complete. It is easy to quickly spot projects and what needs to be done visually when set up correctly, and can turn a confusing list of multi-level tasks into a quick know-at-a-glance what needs to be done and how far along a project has gone. It is also very helpful to be able to add checklists to cards, and files. Team members can check off that they've completed something, and add photo or document evidence. Color coding is also available, which adds to being able to label things so they're quickly identifiable as relevant to what you're looking for, or not. We have used the free version, paid provides even more.

Integration features looked good, but many of them cannot be used without paying. It's hard to complain that the product could have been even more useful than it was if I wouldn't have had to pay for features, because I completely understand that the company would go under if it did not make money somehow. All-in-all, I'd say that the feature upgrades would be worth it. Trello is very inexpensive, I just couldn't justify a requisition in the context of my workplace.

Sapir B.
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Trello - my personl experience

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

Probably the best organization that you will actually discover with stunning work culture and advantages. Heaps of work life balance, very strong group

, exceptionally brilliant and skilled partners, amazingly compassionate pioneers extremely associated with groups in the organization. Weakening rate in the course of the most recent couple of years are too low

Best for groups!

+ Easy mobility

+ Simple plan

+ Better than comparable applications, for example Groups, Slack, FB Workplace, and others.

+ Usable as schedules.

- Without business class, the maximum size of the connections is 10 MB.

- Without business class, the entirety of the colleagues are administrator, so everybody can erase a board or someone else.

- For me, I haven't got private informing highlight. It wouldn't be awful.
It's truly useful with regards to project the executives. I preferred that you can set cutoff times and have the option to realize which card/task to organize and complete inside the given time period.

Be that as it may, all things being equal, I love it!

None!! I will be here forever!! please keep doing what you doing.

Doglei D.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Simples, prático e rápido

Bewertet am 18.12.2020

Para quem quer começar agora mesmo a ter uma vida mais organizada, de forma simples e prática, esta é a melhor ferramenta inicial do mercado. Em um instante você cria seu quadro, define suas filas, tarefas e já compartilha com sua equipe de trabalho. Pronto pra sair usando.

Simplicidade, rapidez de criação de objetos, listas, tarefas. Trabalho em equipes, compartilhamento de quadros e visões.

Limites de uso visual, localização de tarefas concluídas.

Suzan M.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Online project management system that changed the way we work

Bewertet am 5.12.2020

I had been managing my web and graphic design studio jobs just with excel - I had not found any software that did not seem too cumbersome and admin heavy. The checklist functionality and all possibilities then changed the way we work to this day.

The easy to use visible overview, the checklist and creating templates for the team to use over and over. Long before the template functionality was added we used it already and just gave it a label.
The simplicity yet versatility makes it so adaptable.

The free version is getting more and more restricted in use. The biggest blow was the teams that suddenly went from unlimited to 10. We are a small company in a third world country, working and training a lot of apprentices, so the fee per person was simply far too much. There are a lot of boards I have archived that I cannot access anymore because the team size won't allow it. I may need to restructure it all, but for now It's just annoying.