19.314 Bewertungen

• Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Projektplanung und Verfolgung im Team

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

Schnelle Erstellung von Teamaufgaben und die damit verbundene Übersicht wer was macht und wie der aktuelle Stand des oder der Projekte ist.

Wir konnten bisher keine Probleme feststellen, es war für alle im Team sofort intuitiv bedienbar und liess sich ohne Probleme in die täglichen Prozesse mit einbinden. Sorry.

Sophie P.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Gutes Tool zur Organisation von Aufgaben

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

- sehr intuitiv & einfach zu nutzen
- Zusammenarbeit im Team gut möglich
- Adons (z.B. Storypoints) verfügbar

- Performance: das Tool ist leider oft sehr langsam oder reagiert gar nicht

Lars F.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Trello macht das Task-Management schnelll und einfach

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Insgesamt klappt die Arbeit mit Trello im Team sehr gut, durch das neuste Update kamen sehr viele nützliche Funktionen dazu. Nur eins vermisse ich: Ich kann die Tasks nicht Uhrzeit-Genau mit meinem Kalender Synchronisieren.

Ich arbeite bei Projekten gerne mit Trello, weil es günstig und schnell verfügbar ist. Andere Tools bieten teilweise mehr Funktionen, hier schätze ich, dass es reduziert ist und das macht, was es soll.

Das Team-Management ist manchmal etwas schwierig und könnte besser sein. Das ist aber auch der einzige Kritikpunkt den ich habe.

Beth S.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software for project tracking

Bewertet am 21.11.2020

We use trello to track the status of tax returns (from the moment we remind clients to send us stuff to when it is accepted by the IRS), to track the status of potential clients, and also to keep lists of procedures by type (Accounting, Bookkeeping, sales tax, etc)

My most favorite thing is the Kanban Board view and labels. They make it so easy to track where projects are so multiple people working on something can see what needs to be done vs. what is already done and who is working on it! It is incredibly user friendly whether you're on a computer, a phone, or even using the app! I like that we can attached files not only from our devices but also from Google Drive. Finally, the price is really inexpensive, so when we add someone to our team we don't have to decide if it's worth it to add them!

The only thing it really seems to be missing is having the gmail thread as part of trello, instead of having to pay for a third party add-on. We'd also like the ability to export a board+lists to excel.

Abby B.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

I'd be lost without Trello

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

Absolutely amazing. I use it every day to keep project on track. I create a new board for each new client. They have color-coded assignments, as do I - then they can see what I'm working on and how their project is coming along. We can drag-n-drop photos into a card, add files and links, and our whole discussion is documented so nothing gets missed.

You can use pre-made boards or create your own from scratch. It's just like a board of sticky notes, like a Kanban. You can color-code, create due dates, assign cards, tag people. I'm just using the free version because it's only me and 1 client using it, but the paid version would be an amazing tool for larger organizations who would benefit from being able to assign tasks and integrate with more apps.

I wish we could shut off the ability to comment via email. People do this and then their signature lines and logos clog up the card.

• Branche: Computerspiele

Great for the basics, but struggles with anything more.

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

It helps us with quick organisational tasks, and seeing ideas laid out infront of us does help with productivity. But sometimes Trello just isn't powerful enough for actual task management and tracking, and this is a chore having to move your cards into another system all the time. It should have a pro-level tier for people who want more control over their management of the boards.

Trello is great, it's simple to use, and has loads of clever UX devices that make tracking and updating tasks a joy. We use it quite often within our organisation whenever something needs "organising fast" - we're not expecting to track the progress of the entire project through Trello, but the occasional breakout.

We've most often used Trello to round up our "ideas" phase, and then moved onto a more complex project management tool after that.

The interface is simple, the free level is "about right" and there are just enough features for you to get going quickly.

Trello is great for quick organisational tasks, that need to be presented in a visual way, or they are good for information sharing (literally a pin-board of ideas works well) - and has reduced the need for post-it-notes everywhere in the office.

There comes a point in every Trello boards life when the user will go "ok, now it's time to move this all away from Trello"

Task management is .. laborious at best, with no real way of tracking time, burndowns, productivity, velocity, or any other metric that tells a project manager if the job is "getting done", it's simply not built for that and trying to implement methods that will make it work, just result in frustration.

It's also a bit lightweight on the features for the free trial version, quite a few things are locked off behind the paywall (which is fine) - but also, we feel that there isn't *enough* features behind the paywall which would incentivise us to purchase a license.

So the bottom line with Trello is it's great for short term, simple tasks and idea sharing, but anything more heavy duty that needs to be updated regularly and it will struggle.

Juan manuel C.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The kanban board you were looking for

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

My experience with Trello was more than satisfactory, I have used it for many years, both to organize personal tasks, projects, university work and developments at work. It fulfills its function to the letter and runs in a way that looks like you are using it locally. I highly recommend it as it is, in my opinion, the best in the area it encompasses.

Trello has an extremely low learning curve, anyone can use it and customize it at ease. Being its free version it allows you to use the vast majority of its options. It has a very comfortable and fluid drag and drop card system that makes you feel like you are working locally. The handling of the cards, the organization and the filing of the same is very comfortable. The uptime is very high, in more than 5 years of use only once I could not enter and it lasted very little. It has an application for cell phones (Android / iOS) that is very fluid and looks better than expected considering that trello is used horizontally

The weakness of the program is the lack of more interesting free plugins, to put a but. But in general, it complies with everything that it says to solve

Suhailah S.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Help my team with task management

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

Trello has become part of our team to organized our daily task and project. All the task can be track on real-time to avoid any missing or unfinished task of the project. Me and my team has a very positive experience all the time we have deployed it on our work system.

There are various point that what i really like with this software. Collaborating on project with my team and with team on other department on our organization is very easy and not confusing at all. Integration with third party services like Google Mail or MailChimp help me to organizing and managing my email on one single software.

It takes time to fully get comfortable and learning all the feature and tool that in-build in this software. A training is a must for us for all the team members can maximized all the tools to the maximum. Apart of that, i see no other issue with this software.

Maszni A.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Software to managing simple task and project

Bewertet am 22.3.2021

Our department really has a very good experience working with Trello and we think this is the best software to handling our daily repetitive task effectively.

Trello is the easiest and simplest project management software thus it is very suitable in managing a simple and basic project and task. The board card for the task can be labelled for its progress so i can track my task progress easily by visual. The ability to integrate it with other software like Google Drive help in sharing files in the software.

I don't really like the reminder as it constantly sending notifications to my email and it is very annoying and keeping my inbox full. Assigning task and project ownership is not as easy as it should be because when i am trying to tagging my colleague to the task, their name won't appear and need to use their nickname for their name to appear.

Maisarah H.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Trello has help me be to be more productive

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

Working on collaborating project is very smooth using Trello especially when we have staff that are working from our remote site. The report generated is very particular and cover all the information that we need to oversee our project progress.

Collaborating on project is very important for our team, and Trello is a perfect software for us to managing our project. There so many tools that can help me in managing our project budget and it has been our critical aspect that we plan thoroughly in planning session.

Todoist really need to improve and upgrade the file sharing hub. If i am uploading a big sized files, it keep loosing the connecting and i need to repeating the same step multiple times to get it through. Other than that, everything is working perfectly.

Jennifer D.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and robust with endless use cases

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

This is simply a great tool for collaborating with others on projects and managing your own personal or work projects, especially for those that value a visual and/or digitally tactile experience.

This tool is a favorite for managing projects. It's easy to get started and easy to collaborate with clients (even if they've never used it before). I appreciate the visual nature of Trello and the interactive experience with the cards.

Despite everything I love about Trello, the only downside is that it can easily get out of control with sprawling lists and dusty projects that have been unintentionally forgotten. However, my experience is that it can happen with any task/project management tool. I have tried many others and ultimately, I think it's a user issue. I just don't receive the instant gratification other do in marking something complete and having my lists uber organized.

Noorhidayu S.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Trello is very helpful in managing task

Bewertet am 26.5.2021

The best thing that i like with Trello is, they are very visual centered and all the notes and task board can be assign with color coded which helping me to find my task easily as i assign color to the task based on the task priorities.

Unfortunately, not many tools and features offered by this software are suitable for a complicated or complex project. Is is a perfect platform to managing simple task and project, such as daily task or a repetitive task.

Olakunle O.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy learning curve to powerful project management

Bewertet am 18.4.2021

Trello is one of the top recommended project management systems for a reason. There are powerful integrations with most popular productivity tools if you opt to upgrade to a business plan. These features make it easy to power up your system. It can easily give you a visual representation of work queues and where team members may be stuck.

The intuitive interface and wealth of industry-specific templates make it easy to get off the ground and get team members up-to-speed.

Though there are different project views (timeline, calendar, etc), Trello is known for and operates best as a Kanban-style system. I find that some projects benefit from a different management/review style. It's not a great platform to store resources/reference guides in my experience.

• Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Once the best -- still good.

Bewertet am 13.5.2021

It is an easy platform to accommodate a large, virtual team with. All of my colleagues are scattered around the globe, and co-working organizational apps are critical to our progress. Trello was a good choice to get us organized and on the same page about the tasks at hand.

Trello is a very visual platform; I love that everything is laid out in front of you. It makes it very easy to take in the big picture (based on how you arrange your boards) - what's due? what's this team working on? what have we not yet completed?

It also has a slight learning curve, but once you overcome that, you're set, and it gets increasingly easy to use. If, like me, this is a software that you need to use daily, you will master it in no time.

I mentioned that what I like most is how Trello gives you a great overview of the big picture - you can see all tasks that need to be completed and everything going on, all at once. This is also it's biggest pitfall, in my opinion. It is both too general, and too crowded, simultaneously. In order to analyze a task in depth, we link to a Google doc or another platform, which allows more flexibility to multitask and make edits. Ideally, I don't want to be hopping from app to app.

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Trello Boards good for planning - as good as MS Project

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

We have used Trello Boards for tracking an annual event for the past 5 years. Each year we can look at the previous year's boards and add and subtract from them to build a new set of boards. This is a good thing for the way we work.

Ease of use. The user interface is simple for most people to us. Even our most computer challenged people are able to use this product.

I think each person has unique patterns of working and not all our planners think the same way. Sometimes we set up a board that we think will track what we think is important when all the board creation does is create questions. That is not the fault of Trello. It is just that each person has different ways of using the app.

• Branche: Medizinische Geräte

The Daily Task Tracking App

Bewertet am 10.4.2021

A great task management tool - without a doubt, the best free coordination App for the modern project manager.

The ease of adding a task/card to a board and quickly labelling it with a specific colour/code. This makes organising your tasks as easy as adding a note and choosing a colour! Having multiple boards means this sort of organisational structure can continue without losing a task.

The limited card mobility functions on the mobile App and the lack of automation features for sorting columns of tasks by label.

Misty S.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Trello is useful for any aspect of your business

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Trello is used for Sales/Marketing/Meetings/Tracking...literally everything we do as a brokerage.

I am crazy about Trello - it is such a wonderfully flexible tool that assists organizing thoughts and tasks for so many different aspects of a real estate business. My company jokes that I "think in Trello" - it is so easy to visualize how to lay out business processes and thoughts with this amazing product.

I use the free version - I have found little clarity in how paid and unpaid users can interract in boards and teams.

Victor L.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

The original management tool

Bewertet am 6.3.2021

Highly recommended must-have tool for every developer and project manager. Working with Trello can't be easier and is the natural first step for every idea and project. While you might outgrow Trello one day there is no easier way than Trello to get started. The perfect tool for starters to learn kanban style management too!

Trello has been around for a long time and is still to date one of the best tools available. It is one of the first kan-ban tools and still remains true to their identity by providing that and only that. The simplicity and instant usability are unmatched by any other software. Just write down your ideas, organize them and start working. The management and tracking are a breeze. Anytime I start something new and want to get started quickly Trello is my go-to tool. Everything is self-explanatory and streamlined. The interface is very clean and streamlined. All you have to focus on is what you want to accomplish.

Having the easiest accessible software also comes with some limitations. When it comes down to it Trello is a kanban board. It is the best at what it does and doesn't strive to do what it doesn't. So if your project develops into something bigger there will inevitably be a day when you have to find a more complete solution for team, task, and project management. Power-ups might help you stay a little longer but eventually, you might outgrow that too. However that doesn't mean leaving Trello for good, it means moving this specific project. Trello will still be ready to help you get started with your next project.

Curry M.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simplest project management software I've ever used

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

From business use to personal, moving files, storing attachments, making checklists, dialoguing with co-workers, and managing all projects in a visually pleasing style - Trello has it all, and it's much better than all of the competitors.

The seamless integration of features. It's so easy to switch between boards, clearly see all projects, and the timeline of all upcoming deadlines thanks to the wonderful (and rare) calendar feature. I wish I had that now! It makes creating something like a video production calendar very quick and easy to follow. The cards themselves are extremely customizable; checklists, attachments, comments, and more could not be easier to add and track. For someone visually oriented, this is an absolute must. Another great feature, there's a free version! Most other management softwares don't have that.

The archive feature is my main concern. I wish there was a better way of removing projects, other than "archiving" them. Sometimes I need to access these cards and there's not really a simple way to find them. Because of this, my workaround was to have a "completed" board that I would put all finished cards in. Annoying at first, but because the site is so great, I didn't mind after a while. I also wish you could color code things and create labels like in Monday.com.

Eero L.
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent project management software, but also so much more!

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

We use Trello for planning, project tracking, task allocation and tracking, order management, brainstorming, goal-setting... it is a versatile software I am usually recommending to everyone who needs something like this. In fact, many people I know are now loyal Trello users.

Trello can be used for countless different purposes. Often I start thinking about how to achieve this or that or what software to use, and almost always I turn to Trello and use it - and it works.

There are few limitations when it comes to tools, but they are minor and getting less and less of a problem as time passes. I have tried almost every other similar software, but none of them have matched this one.

Dushyant P.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, one size fits all

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

The most important part of a productivity tool is that it should help you save time. Trello lets you do that, by focusing on core functionalities in the simplest way possible, without going out of its way to overburden you with features. The UI, while slightly old, is blazing fast, minimalist and intuitive. It can be used by organizations to manage team projects, and individuals for their own tasks management.

- Extremely intuitive and easy to use
- Blazing fast
- Notifications are clear and easy to customize
- Rich set of templates
- Easy adding/managing members
- Easy to manage multiple boards/organizations

- UI is a lil outdated - can be done better
- Powerups are pretty limited in the free version - could be upgraded
- Note taking feature could be implemented

Jakob B.
  • Branche: Sport
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Simple but gets the job done

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

I am pleased with using Trello. Being able to track various projects and manage information individually.
The free tier works well for almost everything, which is great for the average user, and a bummer for Trello's bottom line. If you are working with a team or need to share information with others, Asana is probably a better choice.

Base product of organizing information in to kanban boards works great. Trello is reliable, and rarely crashes. It is easy to get information in to different boards and track various states using the kanban approach to information.

Trello's simplicity is also a limiting factor. You need to start bolting on various power ups or 3rd party integrations to transform the application to a power user state. While some power ups work well, others are very buggy.

Kayla F.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Podcast Production!

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

I have used Trello for both blog writing and podcasting and have found it absolutely perfect for tracking the progress of a podcast episode. It's great!

Trello allows us to easily track the progress of each podcast episode, from idea phase to scheduling interviews to publishing and sharing on social media. We can easily move an episode's card throughout the production process to ensure we stay on track. LOVE IT!

Sometimes things go out of order - for example, we may schedule a guest before writing an outline - and then we don't have an easy way to reflect that in the column structure. It's worth it anyway, though!

Senne T.
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Amazing tool for better productivity in life - professionally ánd personally

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

I don't even know where to begin to describe how much of an impact Trello has made on my life and how I use it exactly. But I'll try.

I have multiple businesses that I run and lots of new ideas that occur to me on at least a monthly basis. These ideas have to go somewhere. Before Trello, these ended up in various places, like Samsung Notes. But this was much, much less structured than Trello and not structured enough for me to be able to really process everything and create order. My mind was all over the place, restless.

Over the past year, I've been using Trello more and more actively and my main board (for my agency) has evolved a lot. If you aren't using a task management tool, you should start RIGHT NOW. And Trello will most likely be the best fit. At least it was for me.

That being said, I would not recommend it as a project management tool. Meaning for collaboration with clients and project management for clients, creating structured systems, working with teams,... there are more focused tools for that on the market. Which are not free, but very affordable as well. I'm sure other people would disagree, since Trello does offer most of the featurest that are needed for project management as well, but I personally like more professional tools that are specifically created for that purpose.

So, in conclusion, Trello is without a doubt the best task management tool on the market and one of the best ways to create more structure in your life and get rid of the chaos!

The fact that the core features for daily task management are available to everyone for free. On top of that, if you do need the more advanced features, these are available at a fairly low cost.

The fact that Trello has made such a big impact in my life, every single day, for both my personal to-do's, things I don't want to forget or remember for later (such as bucket lists), as well as (and primarily) task management for my businesses. I will elaborate further as part of my overall experience with Trello.

The mobile app AND desktop app! This is so handy and one of the reasons why I've been switching all my old Samsung Notes to Trello. The mobile app can be easily installed anywhere, so I always have my with me wherever I go. When I think of something to do, I can write it down quickly, add a new card or just an item etc. It's very quick and easy and plays an essential role in my life.

The function "ctrl + f" to easily search for words inside a list is not available in the desktop app. This means searching for terms can be less efficient compared to the web app, which means I sometimes have to go through the trouble of opening Trello in my browsing and searching for something there, because it would be harder to do on desktop (I realise this is nit picking).

Furthermore, I would like to be able to either exclude OR include archived cards, so it would be easier and faster to look for the task I want. Now, I end up opening a bunch of archived cards when I don't really need those anymore. This brings me to the final thing I really don't like about Trello and that's that it's not possible to delete a card directly instead of archiving it. This is possible, via other steps, but very inconvenient and time consuming. Why not just give the option to completely delete something? If that were possible, I would actually use the archive function in a productive way. Now it's just a place where everything ends up that I don't need anymore. Not practical.

Andrew P.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Trello Review

Bewertet am 31.1.2021

Overall, my experience with Trello has been great. The system does take a little time to adjust to, simply because it is a new form of to-do lists and project managements that many people are unfamiliar with. However, that initial learner's curve is not too steep and learning the ins-and-outs is painless and easy to implement across teams. Rather than working across multiple channels like Slack, Salesforce, and Outlook, Trello helps consolidate all of these communications in one place to raise issues in a timely manner, manage task loads, and collaborate more efficiently and effectively.

Trello's project management is a bit unorthodox at first (at least for me and my team), but after getting familiar with the Kanban boards, the system seriously changes the way I view to-do lists and how they can be optimized for more efficient workflows. Trello makes it easy to manage tasks amongst team members, assign duties, and to track against milestones. Rather than wasting time every week in meetings to get updates from the team, Trello seamlessly tracks everyone's completed tasks, raises issues instantly, and makes tracking milestones extremely simple. Easily the best project management software I have worked with and is a serious game-changer for project management.

While Trello is an incredible tool, I wish there was some more functionality and features to enhance the core product even more. I work on multiple projects at once across multiple teams, which involves a lot of switching back-and-forth between boards and tasks. I would love if Trello was able to consolidate all of the tasks across one's various boards to provide an overview of tasks and their due dates as well as issues across the different teams. An all-in-one dashboard would make the system even more adaptable and easier to implement across more teams and could even replace systems like Salesforce for our organization in regards to project management.