Trello

• Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Projektplanung und Verfolgung im Team

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

Schnelle Erstellung von Teamaufgaben und die damit verbundene Übersicht wer was macht und wie der aktuelle Stand des oder der Projekte ist.

Wir konnten bisher keine Probleme feststellen, es war für alle im Team sofort intuitiv bedienbar und liess sich ohne Probleme in die täglichen Prozesse mit einbinden. Sorry.

Sophie P.

Gutes Tool zur Organisation von Aufgaben

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

- sehr intuitiv & einfach zu nutzen
- Zusammenarbeit im Team gut möglich
- Adons (z.B. Storypoints) verfügbar

- Performance: das Tool ist leider oft sehr langsam oder reagiert gar nicht

Lars F.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Untern. Größe: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Trello macht das Task-Management schnelll und einfach

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Insgesamt klappt die Arbeit mit Trello im Team sehr gut, durch das neuste Update kamen sehr viele nützliche Funktionen dazu. Nur eins vermisse ich: Ich kann die Tasks nicht Uhrzeit-Genau mit meinem Kalender Synchronisieren.

Ich arbeite bei Projekten gerne mit Trello, weil es günstig und schnell verfügbar ist. Andere Tools bieten teilweise mehr Funktionen, hier schätze ich, dass es reduziert ist und das macht, was es soll.

Das Team-Management ist manchmal etwas schwierig und könnte besser sein. Das ist aber auch der einzige Kritikpunkt den ich habe.

Suhailah S.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Help my team with task management

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

Trello has become part of our team to organized our daily task and project. All the task can be track on real-time to avoid any missing or unfinished task of the project. Me and my team has a very positive experience all the time we have deployed it on our work system.

There are various point that what i really like with this software. Collaborating on project with my team and with team on other department on our organization is very easy and not confusing at all. Integration with third party services like Google Mail or MailChimp help me to organizing and managing my email on one single software.

It takes time to fully get comfortable and learning all the feature and tool that in-build in this software. A training is a must for us for all the team members can maximized all the tools to the maximum. Apart of that, i see no other issue with this software.

Nolan H.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Trello Review

Bewertet am 13.8.2021

As mentioned above, my team can't do our tasks until the previous team has completed theirs (data management & order writing). Trello is my most-used software, we use it across my entire POD, and across each division as well. It helps make sure that nothing slips between the cracks and that other teams aren't being held up unnecessarily.

Trello has become instrumental to my team's success whilst working in a remote environment. The way my different teams work with each other is similar to different cogs in a machine - each person has to do their task before the next team can start their work. My favourite thing about using Trello in our everyday is that you can create boards, lists etc. that are customizable. The Tagging feature is by far my favourite thing because you can let coworkers know in real-time when my piece of the puzzle is ready for them. Being able to integrate other programs into Trello (Dropbox, Google drive etc.) is a close second favourite feature!

I haven't done a deep dive to see what causes this, but I get logged out of Trello all the time and have to sign in again. Could be a setting on my end and have nothing to do with the software though!

• Branche: Computerspiele

Great for the basics, but struggles with anything more.

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

It helps us with quick organisational tasks, and seeing ideas laid out infront of us does help with productivity. But sometimes Trello just isn't powerful enough for actual task management and tracking, and this is a chore having to move your cards into another system all the time. It should have a pro-level tier for people who want more control over their management of the boards.

Trello is great, it's simple to use, and has loads of clever UX devices that make tracking and updating tasks a joy. We use it quite often within our organisation whenever something needs "organising fast" - we're not expecting to track the progress of the entire project through Trello, but the occasional breakout.

We've most often used Trello to round up our "ideas" phase, and then moved onto a more complex project management tool after that.

The interface is simple, the free level is "about right" and there are just enough features for you to get going quickly.

Trello is great for quick organisational tasks, that need to be presented in a visual way, or they are good for information sharing (literally a pin-board of ideas works well) - and has reduced the need for post-it-notes everywhere in the office.

There comes a point in every Trello boards life when the user will go "ok, now it's time to move this all away from Trello"

Task management is .. laborious at best, with no real way of tracking time, burndowns, productivity, velocity, or any other metric that tells a project manager if the job is "getting done", it's simply not built for that and trying to implement methods that will make it work, just result in frustration.

It's also a bit lightweight on the features for the free trial version, quite a few things are locked off behind the paywall (which is fine) - but also, we feel that there isn't *enough* features behind the paywall which would incentivise us to purchase a license.

So the bottom line with Trello is it's great for short term, simple tasks and idea sharing, but anything more heavy duty that needs to be updated regularly and it will struggle.

Matt M.
  • Untern. Größe: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Very intuitive and easy to immediately

Bewertet am 23.7.2021

Trello has been a huge boost to staying organized with not just my big projects, but also with my daily tasks and staying organized in all of my activities.

I've used both the paid and free versions of this platform and the free version is as simple to use as the paid version. You do get additional features with the paid version, but for managing your own tasks and projects the free version will still provide everything that you need. I've used a number of project management platforms and Trello stands out because it's very intuitive to use and organize the information you're working on.

Occasionally, I wish Trello had some prompts on how to better organize information, but this isn't a deal-breaker. I really like it when software can help to save me from my own disorganization, and Trello primarily does that with a very simple setup, but I would also accept some prompts or suggestions too.

Faruk A.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to plan and track our marketing tasks

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

I used the free version of Trello for my personal planning, and it was way too much generous free software. I even felt like the owners of this app just wanted to make a favor to the people who like planning. Due to my role, I also have the privilege to use Trello at my company. It's much powerful with all the integrations added. Everyone in my team is very happy to use the tool except those who missed their task due dates :)

I'm using the paid version which allows many integrations that make our members' lives easier. The software is so easy to set up. The UI is so clean and easy to navigate. I can customize it according to my needs and taste. Coloured labels, tagging, due dates are most often a part of our task management routine. I like the voting option, sometimes we need to make a decision and this little detail helps. Since it is now a work app for me, I don't use a mobile app so it's hard to say for me how it works but the web version is so convenient and slick.

As a user who have experience on both free and paid versions, even if I tried hard, I couldn't find any pitfalls of this app.

Nitin S.
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Really helpful and must have application for startups to team collboration

Bewertet am 12.9.2021

Overall Trello is very good application as compared to other free alternatives available. I have been using it since 12 months and never regret much about this. Startups will definitely go for this application instead of paying for upgrade you can use it for free until you really need it.

Trello have been improved a lot compared to previous few months. The dashboard is really amazing and analyzing stats by graphs became very simple. I have been using its lifetime free version with some limitations like I cannot add more team members in free version.

Still its helping me schedule tasks in advance with planner, assigning and labeling it to my team, tracking status of each and every task. Trello can be easily integrated with any system configuration as its a web based tool.

Sometimes like other applications it also have bumpers in between while scheduling tasks that many times make team members clutter into wrong decisions.

I personally don't like drag drop feature as sometimes I accidently move cards in wrong places while moving my cursor somewhere else.

I cannot be able to find any gantt chart view for my projects modules. If they add it then it will be helpful.

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

The only purpose of using Trello that I have seen a advertisement for free tool for team collaboration and when I started using it I am used to it and never tried any other option at that time.
Danijel C.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Trello - Everyday business helper

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

Very easy to implement and integrate with other systems with various PowerUps making it a very powerful yet easy tool to use.

The starting point was a little unclear but due to understanding logic as KanBan can be used in many different ways. Finding the right one was a little bit of a struggle.

ClickUp und Kanbanchi

Warum Trello gewählt wurde

The other tools were too complicated.

ClickUp und Kanbanchi

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

Simplicity, easy of use, consistent methodology.
Jeheen mahmood Z.
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the absolute best project (in fact anything) management tool out there.

Bewertet am 13.7.2021

I started using it years ago. I have become a fan within the first week and evolved into a Trello ambassador. I have introduced the tool to numerous colleagues, clients, and employees. Even a few strangers on Facebook hahaha. I guess this honest confession is the best way I can describe my experience with Trello.

I simply love how easy to use Trello is. I have shared it with my interns with near zero project/task management skill and they grasped the idea and started using it within 5 minutes. I suspect you can even train chimps to use Trello if needed. And the UI/UX is marvelously neat and beautiful. Less is more indeed.

There is very, very little I dont like about Trello. Probably, the checklist block could get an upgrade. Otherwise, dont mend what is not broken.

Jhon jaiver S.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The best tool to organize your projects

Bewertet am 29.6.2021

It is a very good tool that everyone should really use, this software is very well built and its learning of use is very short time, it is simple and simple but at the same time powerful.

It has everything organized and reminds me what to do, it has integrations with external programs and to work in a team it is without a doubt very easy to use

Everything you have is very good, it would be great if the platform dictates best practice courses such as using the tool according to the profession or the job that each one performs

IntelliJ IDEA

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

due to its well-built, simplicity and modern platform, its interface is clean and easy to use, it is very good software
Diego max N.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent tasks management

Bewertet am 5.7.2021

It's too perfect to get a good control

It's so easy to use, in the first moment you would get a correct to do list, also it's possible to put labels in any card, so you will can follow-up all of the tasks to do.

It doesn't have alerts in the board while another person write, change or add some information. Actually it doesn't have an integration with hubspot, so it's a little difficult to get a correct order in real time.

Asana und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

Actually for my experience using this for more than 1 year.
Rober R.
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for team management

Bewertet am 13.9.2021

As referenced over, my group can't finish our assignments until the past group has finished theirs (information the executives and request composing). Trello is my most-utilized programming, we use it across my whole POD, and across every division too. It helps ensure that nothing escapes everyone's notice and that different groups aren't being held up pointlessly

Trello is extraordinary, it's easy to utilize, and has heaps of cunning UX gadgets that make following and refreshing errands a delight. We use it frequently inside our association at whatever point something needs "putting together quick" - we're not hoping to follow the advancement of the whole task through Trello, however an intermittent breakout. We've regularly utilized Trello to gather together our "thoughts" stage, and afterward moved onto a more mind boggling project the executives apparatus after that. The interface is straightforward, the free level is "spot on" and there are barely enough provisions for you to get moving rapidly. Trello is extraordinary for fast authoritative assignments, that should be introduced outwardly, or they are useful for data sharing (in a real sense a pin-leading group of thoughts functions admirably) - and has diminished the requirement for post-it-notes wherever in the workplace.

As a client who have insight on both free and paid forms, regardless of whether I made a decent attempt, I was unable to discover any entanglements of this application

Google Classroom und Zoom Meetings

Warum Trello gewählt wurde

Because Trello is easy to deal with and most of phones have problem while dealing with WhatsApp.

WhatsApp
Lina S.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Great software for remote working

Bewertet am 20.8.2021

Overall experience with Trello is very positive. It is the perfect tool to work remotely and as a freelancer I can collaborate with different clients on the same programme, just switching through different boards. It has great functionalities and even a lot more potential that I need, so it is good to know that there's room for me to expand my workflow even further. There are some minor inconveniences, but overall I am a very happy user.

I like that it is free. As a freelancer, I am usually the one that is completing the tasks and not managing boards, therefore, most of the times that is all I need. My clients use the paid version, which provides more versatility and bigger file uploads. I like that paid and free can still collaborate with no disruptions. This is a perfect product for remote work collaboration. I think the options to colour code the tasks is great, I use it to mark work in progress and completed work. I am also a very visual person, so cover photos are perfect. I create artwork and it is so much easier to find the task I am looking for by the image, not by the title.

I think notification panel could be improved. I don't really like how its laid out, it's quite overwhelming. Also, there is no option to delete a board , only to archive it. Sometimes you need to just delete things and that should be an option. But the archive button is my biggest pet peeve. If you accidentally press archive, it does not ask you are you sure Y/N? It just goes away. And I can never find the archive easily, every time I have to google where it is. It wastes my time, and it could just be fixed by a 'are you sure you want to archive this' pop-up.

Colin D.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Powerful because it includes the most important features in a simple interface

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

I first used it to organize personal workflows and task lists, and still do, but I use it mostly to manage multiple workflows for a marketing team. Our email production workflow is the most important of these.

Trello allows us to run multiple projects with approval steps and checkpoints. It's very quick and easy to check status, see what tasks we need to pick up, and stay organized and on track. We have a visual record of completed projects in each workflow, and can maintain assets associated with projects centrally.

Most important for this team is the simplicity of the app. Everyone can use it without getting lost or bogged down with unnecessary complexity. Trello has helped us keep production on track with minimal ball dropping for over seven years now.

Trello feels like the easiest to use and most straightforward of the project management apps I use. It includes just what's necessary and no more, making it great for use by a non-technical team. It's easy to learn your way around, hard to get lost.

The organization of boards, lists and cards is intuitive and flexible. Available formats for card contents are just right, make it easy to maintain essential assets, and set up visual cues for status and priority.

I like the visual kanban approach, easy drag and drop movement of elements, flexibility of card contents, and speed of getting essential work done.

Sometimes I have wanted to be able to get a bit more granular with subtasks, but I think rather than seeing the limitations of Trello as problem, the relative simplicity is its greatest strength. If a project calls for more layers I'll choose a different app.

Riccardo L.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

An all-around project management tool

Bewertet am 31.7.2021

Up until a few months ago, Trello mainly revolved around the Kanban board concept but I have to say that I'm glad that it has added other ways of viewing projects and tasks too. Sometimes, you need to zoom out to take a look at everything, while other times you need to zoom in to a particular aspect or task.

Another thing Trello excels at is enabling users to automate repetitive tasks thanks to Butler. Initially an add-on, now Butler is a key feature included in your Trello account. Just think of the steps you carry out on a regular basis, think about what they're connected to and automate them to save plenty of time!

And speaking of becoming more efficient, it's great that Trello integrates with a ton of other tools and apps both natively – through its Power-ups – and through third-party platforms like Zapier.

The one thing I'm not crazy about is the fact that, in Trello, communication mainly happens through comments users leave to tasks. I think a different approach, that's more team communication-oriented could be a nice addition.

Mariam A.
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Untern. Größe: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

How to become much more efficient at work

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

I even don't know where to start, and how I use it exactly, to convey the influence of Trello on my life. But I will try. But I will try. I have several companies I operate and several fresh ideas that happen to me at least weekly. These thoughts must go someplace. They ended up in other locations before Trello, such as Samsung Notes. But it was not organized enough to properly handle everything and produce an order, much less than Trello. My thoughts were restless all over the place. I used Trello more and more in the last year, and I have developed a lot on my primary board (for my office).

The best option for groups! Easy mobility, simple plan, better than similar apps like Skype, Teams, Asana, Slack, Facebook Workplace, and others. Schedules can be used. The maximum size of connections without business class is 10 MB. - Without business class, all of the coworkers are administrators, which means that anybody may erase a board or someone else. I don't have a private informing highlight for myself. It wouldn't be too bad. It's really beneficial in terms of project management for executives. I liked that you could set cutoff timeframes and choose which cards/tasks to arrange and accomplish within the specified time frame. Whatever the case may be, all things being equal, I adore it!

Trello is a great tool, but it's restricted in terms of the projects it can manage. Trello is ideal for little tasks, but not for large ones. For example, in our firm, we would utilize the app to purchase a helicopter part from another country and then handle the freight and shipping until it was delivered. Due to the restricted storage space, attachments such as mp4 movies and other big media files cannot be posted. We occasionally want to upload movies to Trello to provide a clearer image to the Managers who will be viewing it, however this is a problem when the storage space available is restricted.

Kenny K.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Collaboration made easy with Trello. I'm loving it!

Bewertet am 20.7.2021

I can't say anything bad about Trello. I tried a couple of tools, then discovered Trello and haven't used anything else after that. It was very easy to start with Trello, without needing documentation. Very intuitive platform with a clear interface. I would certainly recommend this tool.

I used Trello for managing multiple new projects with a team of 5-10 people. I like the way I can customize the look & feel of project boards. Trello works very fast, has a smooth interface and is quite flexible. You can often just drag & drop things around and make changes with a few clicks. I find it very easy to use, which is why I kept using it over the years. I tried other tools, but stayed with Trello as I found it the easiest to use.

I haven't used all features of Trello yet as I like to keep things simple for myself and the team. Maybe would be cool to be able to further customize the 'theme' of a board and some settings, especially if you would have a very large project, but for my purposes I'm happy with the things I can do.

Juan manuel C.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The kanban board you were looking for

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

My experience with Trello was more than satisfactory, I have used it for many years, both to organize personal tasks, projects, university work and developments at work. It fulfills its function to the letter and runs in a way that looks like you are using it locally. I highly recommend it as it is, in my opinion, the best in the area it encompasses.

Trello has an extremely low learning curve, anyone can use it and customize it at ease. Being its free version it allows you to use the vast majority of its options. It has a very comfortable and fluid drag and drop card system that makes you feel like you are working locally. The handling of the cards, the organization and the filing of the same is very comfortable. The uptime is very high, in more than 5 years of use only once I could not enter and it lasted very little. It has an application for cell phones (Android / iOS) that is very fluid and looks better than expected considering that trello is used horizontally

The weakness of the program is the lack of more interesting free plugins, to put a but. But in general, it complies with everything that it says to solve

Notion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

For all the aforementioned and being the most popular application, users were already familiar with the tool and did not feel the change.
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Once the best -- still good.

Bewertet am 13.5.2021

It is an easy platform to accommodate a large, virtual team with. All of my colleagues are scattered around the globe, and co-working organizational apps are critical to our progress. Trello was a good choice to get us organized and on the same page about the tasks at hand.

Trello is a very visual platform; I love that everything is laid out in front of you. It makes it very easy to take in the big picture (based on how you arrange your boards) - what's due? what's this team working on? what have we not yet completed?

It also has a slight learning curve, but once you overcome that, you're set, and it gets increasingly easy to use. If, like me, this is a software that you need to use daily, you will master it in no time.

I mentioned that what I like most is how Trello gives you a great overview of the big picture - you can see all tasks that need to be completed and everything going on, all at once. This is also it's biggest pitfall, in my opinion. It is both too general, and too crowded, simultaneously. In order to analyze a task in depth, we link to a Google doc or another platform, which allows more flexibility to multitask and make edits. Ideally, I don't want to be hopping from app to app.

Asana und monday.com
Abby B.

I'd be lost without Trello

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

Absolutely amazing. I use it every day to keep project on track. I create a new board for each new client. They have color-coded assignments, as do I - then they can see what I'm working on and how their project is coming along. We can drag-n-drop photos into a card, add files and links, and our whole discussion is documented so nothing gets missed.

You can use pre-made boards or create your own from scratch. It's just like a board of sticky notes, like a Kanban. You can color-code, create due dates, assign cards, tag people. I'm just using the free version because it's only me and 1 client using it, but the paid version would be an amazing tool for larger organizations who would benefit from being able to assign tasks and integrate with more apps.

I wish we could shut off the ability to comment via email. People do this and then their signature lines and logos clog up the card.

Basecamp und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

Asana and Basecamp where both just overkill for what I needed. When it's just me and 1 client working on projects, we really just need a shared idea board and some tracking and organization. Trello is everything I need.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Trello Boards good for planning - as good as MS Project

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

We have used Trello Boards for tracking an annual event for the past 5 years. Each year we can look at the previous year's boards and add and subtract from them to build a new set of boards. This is a good thing for the way we work.

Ease of use. The user interface is simple for most people to us. Even our most computer challenged people are able to use this product.

I think each person has unique patterns of working and not all our planners think the same way. Sometimes we set up a board that we think will track what we think is important when all the board creation does is create questions. That is not the fault of Trello. It is just that each person has different ways of using the app.

Smartsheet und Asana

Warum Trello gewählt wurde

The MS Project program was outdated and we could not afford to buy the latest version. Plus, training other team members on how to use MS Project was lengthy and would involve too much time-investment.

Microsoft Project

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

Trello is free the way we are using it. To me, Trello is just that good. Thanks, Trello.
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

The Daily Task Tracking App

Bewertet am 10.4.2021

A great task management tool - without a doubt, the best free coordination App for the modern project manager.

The ease of adding a task/card to a board and quickly labelling it with a specific colour/code. This makes organising your tasks as easy as adding a note and choosing a colour! Having multiple boards means this sort of organisational structure can continue without losing a task.

The limited card mobility functions on the mobile App and the lack of automation features for sorting columns of tasks by label.

monday.com und Jira

Warum Trello gewählt wurde

Neither software provided me with the organisation strength nor agility to move my tasks around quickly. The boards in Asana were not dynamic enough nor the notes taking cards in Evernote easily organisable (without a hefty time investment in labelling).

Asana und Evernote Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

A free, more dynamic and easily organisable alternative to both Monday.com and JIRA - without the long setup time.
Misty S.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Trello is useful for any aspect of your business

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Trello is used for Sales/Marketing/Meetings/Tracking...literally everything we do as a brokerage.

I am crazy about Trello - it is such a wonderfully flexible tool that assists organizing thoughts and tasks for so many different aspects of a real estate business. My company jokes that I "think in Trello" - it is so easy to visualize how to lay out business processes and thoughts with this amazing product.

I use the free version - I have found little clarity in how paid and unpaid users can interract in boards and teams.

monday.com

More applications and cost

TOP PRODUCER

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

More resources for examples and assistance.