11.786 Bewertungen

Microsoft 365

Anwendungssuite für Cloud Collaboration und Dateifreigabe.

4,6 /5 (11786 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

• Funktionen
11.786 Bewertungen
Mir fida N.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Suitable package application software for small to large scale business

Bewertet am 27.2.2020

Overall we are very much satisfied with the Office 365 subscription service. It's our daily to use tool for every project. Performance is always up to the expectation. Never encountered any serious bug or error halting an important bug. Still, some minor issues are faced rarely but nothing that cannot be handled. When utilizing each and every feature and app included in Office 365, then it will definitely prove a great asset to your organization which will boost sales and eventually profits in the long run.

Office 365 is the most beneficial package for our small business IT company. Including top-rated desktop applications Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access, OneNote, One drive ..etc all are tools increasing daily projects productivity and efficiency. One of the fantastic features is that it's also available with a web cloud app and mobile app, making team collaboration available anywhere. Some Educational organizations can get free of cost features for staff and students to boost learning using technology.

Minor bugs occur rarely. Pricing is but high for initial and beginning level business and office. But in the long run, it's is useful if all of the apps and features are utilized to full capacity. The PowerPoint interface can be made easier and more user-friendly. Word has some difficulty handling a hundred pages large project docs and often messed up formating. One Drive synchronization and naming could be better. For Startups, I think the libre office provides a budget-level choice.

Mohsin S.

Microsoft 365 has helped us collaborate easily with a remote team

Bewertet am 17.2.2021

Microsoft 365 has helped us collaborate easily and transform digitally across various processes in our business.

Microsoft 365 is reliable and always online. We have seldom faced an outage and if there was one, it was only for a subset of features.

Mobile app could be more powerful, especially in allowing access to archived mailboxes where users on the move in this mobile first world need to be able to find what they need on the go.

John B.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Feature Set but Still a Ways to Go

Bewertet am 9.4.2019

I believe that most companies signing up with Microsoft for email get an attractive deal for Office 365 as an included package. That makes the offering worthwhile. The office tools online are getting better but still have a ways to go. Online access and collaboration is worth the extra cost for Office 365 but just don't expect to have it transform your life completely.

The cloud availability and collaboration capabilities are definitely the best features of Office 365. It's nice to be able to access email, files and my tools from any device anywhere. That gives me freedom to not have my laptop with me in every situation. I love the ability to share and collaborate on documents with teammates and have a central location for us to all share files and ideas.

The tools are just not robust enough yet and in the case of SharePoint and Teams, they are downright clunky. We have all been spoiled over the years with the excellent products Microsoft has developed for their Office platform. The many generations of these products have given us business tools that we legitimately could not do without. Power Point is very good, Word is excellent, and Excel cannot be be beaten. However, their cloud counterparts still fall noticeably short of the client offerings. Yes, you can choose to edit your online doc in the client version but you actually must to access some of your favorite functionality. That is irritating and you find yourself just defaulting to the client if you feel like you have even marginally heavy lifting to do. SharePoint and Teams, in my opinion, are great ideas that don't yet have a positive user experience to make them must-have tools.

• Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

I preferred the old school version of Office (and by Office I mean Excel)

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

It would be easy to use in lots of places on different devices, but I only wish to use it on my desktop PC. As a result I feel that functionality has been sacrificed for networking features, which I broadly don't use or care for. If there were a downloadable hard drive resident version I would jump at it. So as a power user of Excel I'm disappointed.

I don't know that there is anything I like about this version compared to the previously installed version on my hard drive. I suppose sharing and being up to date with the latest version but that was never something I had a problem with before.

It (Excel) struggles to handle complicated formatting, for example, and I had to ditch some files with complex visual presentation, and in my view their are now over-simplified, and that's so they don't hang or crash. This is the sort of thing the hard drive resident application never struggled with. Conditional formatting layered up is the sort of thing that causes problems. So I'd say I'm not using all the features because it's not possible if you want a stable file. (I have a high spec set up and high speed ISP so I don't expect performance problems)

Oscar A.

Office 365 - Good for general use

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

We liked a lot. We managed to unify all the administration of licensing, mail and storage in a single tool which helped us save money.

The storage it gives is superior to others for both cloud storage and mail, this has been one of the things that made us acquire the complete suit.

The integration with third parties has not been the same as with our previous provider, which was Gsuit. The ease of having an account for everything and being able to share with clients was degraded a bit.

Youssef K.
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A full suite of productivity tools for medium businesses and enterprises

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Been using Microsoft 365 to a ground of 45 employees and never faced any issues. Configuration is very easy both from an administrator and a user point of view.

Microsoft 365 is full suite of software that includes the best email services in addition to the best productivity software: word, excel, powerpoint and outlook. I like the pricing model that moved from having to buy Microsoft office licenses yearly to a subscription basis where you get the latest products from Microsoft.

I can hardly think of anything I don't like. Adding some of the premium microsoft applications to your Microsoft 365 package can be a bit expensive (such as Visio and Ms Project who aren't in the microsoft 365 standard packages)

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Microsoft 365 Makes Me Feel Alive! 10/10

Bewertet am 21.2.2021

From beginning to end my daily processes rely on 365, and all 365 days of the year... I want to be using this Microsoft software.

This product has everything from the Exchange Server, Skype for Business Server, and SharePoint, as well as so much more. I wouldn't want to have my Email through any other service due to the great customizations of 365.

We've had very minor negatives about the software, but if I had to say, I'd say we only use a small percentage of all the services provided, which is a bummer, but the basic is all we need (if that makes sense).

Martin K.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Office 365, A Solution to today's IT Industry

Bewertet am 12.12.2020

I love Office 365, its been a relieve from the traditional Microsoft Office Applications - Online storage and security made me fall in love with Office 365.

I like the fact that we dont have to move around with CD/DVDs containing the software. All you need is a paid Microsoft Account that you can use to login and download/install software.
It has the entire Microsoft Office Suite of Applications online. I also noticed 5TB of storage space, this made my day. I dont even have to keep using flash drives to store my data anymore since there's enough cloud storage space available.
Even when I dont have my laptop with me, I can login online and access my files and applications....Office 365 is really fun to own.

Being in Africa, to enjoy Office 365, one would need access to Internet; this doesnt come affordable in our continent.

Irene K.
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Overall good but can be improved

Bewertet am 12.1.2021

I am happy in general. If the above gets fixes, I will be happier.

Installation and use are easy and familiar. In addition, everyone uses Word and Excel nowadays. Microsoft Outlook handles multiple email accounts simultaneously.

Outlook has problems frequently, does not indicate you have email messages in other accounts set-up if you are working on the primary account. Opening Word files with extensively edited content with "track changes" makes Word very slow or crashes.

Ernie M.
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you haven't tried Microsoft Office in a while, you need to take a look.

Bewertet am 10.1.2021

It's still Microsoft Office, so it's as familiar as riding a bike, but it's all tricked out now. It connects, and works with everything you need to right now.

Some compatibility issues at times with .ics calendar attachments being understood. No other issues to report!

Arnaldo C.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A company must have

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

I have been using Office 35 from the moment I start my professional life, each company that I have passed by they have Office 365 in the toolset. You are not going to use your personal email for business matters, you use an office 365 email account. You don't use your pen and notebook to present the progress of your work, you go with a PowerPoint presentation. You don't share a list of clients or products in a chat message, you share an Excel file in your company Sharepoint. You don't call a client or your coworkers with a Whatsapp video call, you open your Outlook calendar and schedule a Teams meeting. That my company uses Office 365 makes my work daily life easier, and I would recommend the same for everyone else.

Office brings a box full of tools that any employee in a company of more than five people will need. You will need to send emails (Outlook), you will need to create documents (Word), you will need to create presentations for clients and other coworkers (PowerPoint), you will need to be able to create videoconference meetings (Teams), you will need to share documents and have it accessible (Sharepoint), and the list could go on. Microsoft has a tool that has been the king of office matters from the moment they created it and is not for nothing. All of the tools inside the package are the best tool in the market for each of their purposes.

Is expensive, and that goes with each individual product of Office. Is something that a company can pay and is totally worth it, but for personal use, small startups, or freelancing, is a product that probably you cannot afford. They could provide a community version with tons of fewer features and still would be really well received.

Manuel I.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Great productivity suite but you need to get used to it

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

I definitely recommend it for three reasons: one, the office tools are the best in their category (Word, PoerPoint, etc...); two, it is not expensive compared with other subscription services ((I pay around 15 euros a month); and three, it is improving and adding more features and tools all the time. Despite same flaws, it is a very good deal.

It offers a lot. It is not only about the apps that we all know (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). It is also about task management with To Do and Planner. Robust document sharing with Sharepoint, drawing with Whiteboard (awesome tool) or managing your email with Outlook. The range of tools that Microsoft offers for the 365 subscription is simly astonishing and it gives you pretty much all you need for the day to day management of your work.

Log in management is an issue with Microsoft. You sometimes get logged off for no reason and then your password is not recognized. You have to dig into the customer service forums to find solutions. As customer service is nonexistent, you are on your own.

Robyn H.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Microsoft 365 has all you need in one software.

Bewertet am 18.2.2021

I use Microsoft 365 on my Windows laptop at home and the go as well as on a Windows desktop while working on campus as a student. I also occasionally use the mobile version of the apps on my Android phone. I first got introduced to this software as a first-year student at University. The software suite was part of my registration package. Before then I didn’t see the need to pay for it but to my surprise, now I can't live without it. The templates that come with the apps make aesthetically pleasing documents as simple as clicking a button. Microsoft 365 subscription made it much easier to do the dreaded group assignments as Microsoft has made it easy to collaborate simultaneously in PowerPoint and Word. Another bonus for me was that I didn’t have to carry my laptop with me every day to campus because when I needed to work there, all I had to do was log into my account on any of the campus desktops and immediately have access to my work. Now that I’m not a student anymore, unlike before, I am now more than willing to pay the annual subscription fee.

The suite has everything you need to start and run your business, even during a pandemic.
Ease of access to your work wherever, whenever.
Real-time collaboration with others in PowerPoint and Word.
Access to your all-time favorites like PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and many other apps all in one subscription.
No additional cost for updates.
1TB cloud storage

Lacks when it comes to customizability.
Mobile features have some limitations.
The Mobile version isn’t as intuitive as the desktop version
Its subscription base prompts you to keep paying in perpetuity.

• Branche: Computerspiele

Microsoft at its best

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

The solution provided by Microsoft is very solid and part from the fact the shared space is not really optimal, there are a lot of improvements coming forward, and lots of possibilities offered by Microsoft 365, to help organisations (business, school, etc...) into making work easy from the office or remotely.

A lot of tools and software available for office work, communication and file sharing.
The possibility to mix licenses based on the users' needs.
Teams is a very powerful collaboration tool allowing users to discuss, have meeting and work on the same files, instantly.

Every users come with a 1TB of space, available through OneDrive, but the share space, in sharepoint, is only 1TB itself and there is no option to use the users' space as Team shared solution in order to take advantage of the total amount of space available.
If you have 10 users in your team, you technically have 1TB (sharepoint) + 10TB (OneDrive) available, but you can only use the 1TB as a shared space in Teams.

Chirag S.
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent office productivity with Microsoft 365

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

The overall experience has been very good. We have great uptime and speed. All products have similar look and feel to them. Newcomers find it easy to adapt to it. Governance is easy and there aren't many questions arising from its use. We feel productive with Microsoft 365.

Unification of information is a terrific asset with Microsoft 365. We use SharePoint for document management and news, OneNote for meetings, OneDrive for storage, Exchange for email, ADFS for accounts and more. In a single spot, we can manage our day to day business needs and collaboration with our customers. This unification also allows us to perform excellent IT governance.

Microsoft 365's analytics are poor but getting better each month. It is difficult for us to understand usage of SharePoint. We would love to understand summarization of incoming and outgoing emails without needing in-depth analysis by person. It's there but there are limitations; we can't do planning surrounding the analytics Microsoft 365 provides.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The Ultimate Work from Anywhere Tool

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

Making the switch from older tech (Skype for Business, Office apps) was one of the best decisions or IT department made. As a result of these were were able to transition smoothly to working remotely with minimal loss of productivity. The ability to still download certain apps so that power users can have full capabilities and for offline is also very good. The money we spend on the licenses is easily offset by the cost savings of not having to travel for meetings.

The Teams app is one of the features I love most about Microsoft 365. The ability to call any member of your organization with a few clicks is a nice step up from using phone lists and paying long distance phone call rate. Each meeting you set up automatically becomes a workspace for chatting, sharing files, writing meeting notes which remain for as long as you need them. You can also invite users from outside your organization. The ability to view, share, and edit documents made with other Office apps is also very useful. The security integration features with Microsoft 365 also makes it easy for IT to grant or revoke access to countless other systems all from on central location.

The file sharing and collaboration tool tool usually works well but I have noticed a few instances of "merge errors" when working on a shared file. This has resulted in OneDrive creating new copies of some of my files to distinguish the local version from the shared version when it can't merge my changes with the shared version. It a bit annoying because you may then have to merge manually or redo changes.

David K.
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Microsoft 365 - for home AND work use

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

I've been using Word and Excel etc. both at home and at various jobs at work for probably 30 years and have appreciated the increase in functionality as new releases were launched. I liked the way Microsoft kept the products separate yet working the same where possible. Its also good you only need to install what you need and/or install later if did become necessary. Anyone at work (at several companies) that didn't have basic word processing and spreadsheet skills were in a limited career path; but its easy for (almost) anyone to get started with basic functions to get the job done. Office 365 came with my new laptop for home use and I use it so often I ended up signing up for the full version. I use it frequently for many different kinds of documents or presentations or spreadsheets.

I like how all the individual apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint work together with the same look and feel throughout; but you only have to install the apps you need.

I didn't like the annual subscription and cost that goes with that. The other thing was finding where a specific function was moved when they come out with a new major release.

Giovanni S.

popular platform

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

M365 it is absolutely the most popular platform for office and collaboration among the enterprise organization and it has a complete set of appl like Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint, onedrive the office suite [Word, excel, powerpoint, access, etc]. Currently represent the standard especially of the use of word and excel. SInce it is a cloud platform represent a good solution to share the same content from different device, but most useful is the ability to have a persistent personal backup with onedrive. Personally i feel that the need of client access is still an old conception, that lock the user and especially push the organization to the need to install and upgrade the client side. Personally i don't like the "Teams" organization, the navigation some time is really inefficient. in a comparison with G-Suite probably in the next feature we will see more an increment of the diffusion of G suite that il more common among mobile users

- well know platform among enterprise organization
- good support services
- excel have no easy alternative
- the best solution on Win OS

- mostly is optimal the use of the client and and less the web usage
- in big size company it need a strong effort to manage the client installation on laptop
- Sharepoint often appear too complicate for the feature that offer

Jennifer H.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Microsoft 365 for School

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

Overall, Microsoft 365 is an exceptional program that exceeds what is necessary for school, work, etc. Microsoft 365 is easy to use with a clean, concise layout. There are multiple programs to fulfill any need. If you do not know how to use a certain feature, there are plenty of tutorials to show you how to use any feature.

I really love that Microsoft 365 comes with multiple programs, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Microsoft 365 allows you to choose if you would like to save/store your file on your computer or in the cloud to be accessed anywhere. I also really love the feature that allows you to send a document to someone else, with the ability to make comments, track changes, and accept or reject those changes/comments. It makes collaboration effortless and allows the user to seamlessly see what changes have been made. There are also a variety of templates available from invoices to calendars to newsletters. You can even download new templates to meet whatever need you may have. Overall, Microsoft 365 is a very comprehensive program.

I have found two major downsides to Office 365. First, you have to make the choice as to if you would like to save your file to the cloud or save it to your computer's hard drive. I would like the option to save it in both locations simultaneously, allowing offline access as well as online access. The second major flaw that I see is that Word discontinued the support for Microsoft Publisher on Macs. It still works on PCs, but not Macs. I am a teacher and I used the older version of Microsoft Office that had Publisher for years and created a significant number of documents in publisher for school. I delayed upgrading to Microsoft 365 as long as possible because I did not want to lose the ability to use Publisher. This program allowed me to create my own worksheets by layering text and pictures however I wanted to on the page...this cannot be easily done in a word document. When upgrading to Microsoft 365, I was incredibly disappointed to find that there was not Microsoft publisher for Macs and that there was no intention to create a publisher program for macs. This has made it difficult for me to open and change things in my old publisher files, and I have had to find a new program that works with Macs to continue to create worksheets, etc. for school.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Seven year user of Office 365 & Microsoft 365

Bewertet am 30.1.2021

Overall we are pleased with MS 365 and it is an important tool for us. Many of our clients do not use Google tools, especially outside the US (or often even in the US). It is not an inconvenience for us to use both Google and MS tools. We use them situationally and depending on client preferences. MS 365 is a quality product overall with some downsides, no different than alternatives.

With the improvement of synchronous collaboration and autosave features Microsoft 365 has made rapid gains on Google Suite (Google Workspace). We use both Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace. Microsoft 365 is our go-to tool when we need more rich features and functionality, especially for spreadsheets. Google Sheets is still far behind the capability of MS Excel.
Note, that when accessing Microsoft 365 via the web interface (more like the Google experience) the features of 365 on the web are much fewer than when using the desktop app.

Our users are all on macOS, and these comments apply to that OS, not Windows. Some features are still missing and subpar in the macOS versions of Microsoft 365 (access via the apps). And the web version of MS 365 tools are much more limited than the apps. However, when using the apps on your laptop or desktop MS365 does manage collaboration and autosaving well—but you must use MS OneDrive for storing your files for that to work at all, which is a downside if you prefer different cloud storage.
Also, the macOS apps are very CPU and RAM hungry even relative to newer model Macbooks.

Soumia D.

Microsoft 365 different plans

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

overall, my experience with Microsoft 365 is a good one, I use it on a daily basis and the wide range of applications available under each subscription is impressive and will take you some time to explore and use all of them

the diversity in the available plans and subscriptions makes it a great choice for not just companies, but for individuals as well with the home subscription which is shareable with up to 6 users, and the Personal subscription. in the Business and Enterprise plans, you can choose what suits you based on your business needs and your budget as well.
the collaboration tools are essential during these times when most people are telecommuting
ease of set-up backed with the training videos provided as soon as you log in as an admin makes it easier for administrators and users to get to know their applications and how to benefit from them.
as an admin, you have full control over your organization's data, sharing, and privacy&security.
Azure Active Directory is such a comprehensive portal to control and monitor users, groups, guests, and much more.
my favorite part of any Microsoft Cloud products is the technical support agents, compared to others, I consider them to be the fastest to contact you once your support ticket is created.

the fact that sometimes a third party application is better at doing something related to Microsoft more than Microsoft itself, for instance, migrating mailboxes from GoDaddy to Microsoft 365 is done in few steps using third-party apps while in Microsoft, it requires you to manually export and import each mailbox using Outlook if you are residing in a country that does not yet support the newly implemented solutions such as "importing data over the network"

Tiffany A.
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Microsoft is still top of the line, but Google is rapidly catching up

Bewertet am 16.1.2021

We switched from 365 to Google Workspace simply due to cost effectiveness and Workspace's potential to significantly speed up our work flow with its app integration and user-friendly design.

Its Microsoft, so in terms of document generation and management, email , notes and presentation creation it is still the gold standard. The sharing/collaboration feature has gotten much more user friendly. OneDrive can be housed as a local folder on your computer for seamless syncing to the cloud, and their Microsoft Online products are totally free and have almost all the same features as the desktop tools (almost). The mobile apps are really solid, they obviously don't have all the advanced functions, but so responsive and user friendly. With newer versions of Word, you can convert PDFs directly to .docx files and edit them, its so much faster than using a third party tool to convert and edit, and most of the time the format of the PDF is not heavily effected.

I don't even know if these are cons, so much as areas in which 365 has been surpassed by Workspace (Google). You cannot collaborate with anyone who does not have a Microsoft subscription or account and it is still the most expensive package on the market for document management and cloud solutions. Its apps aren't nearly as seamlessly integrated into one another as you will find in Google. In today's highly remote workforce, video conferencing/meeting is essential and Microsoft's more expensive 365 package does not include a video meeting solution, whereas Workspace does.

Jenny C.
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Great for collaborations!

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

Overall, my experience with Microsoft 365 has been a positive experience. I rarely had any issues and since I am pretty new to my position as a HR Assistant, I had no issues learning how to use the software. With the icons, it was very easy to maneuver around the software. All the documents that were shared are protected and updated when edited. I highly recommend Microsoft 365 for those considering!

Microsoft 365 offers a variety of platforms ranging from Outlook, Teams, OneNote, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Excel. These are just a few of the platforms that I use almost daily for my job. I love how Microsoft 365 allows the consumer to easily identify which platform they would like to use with a tool bar on the left side. It is very similar to choosing an app on your phone with icons that signify the platform that you would like the utilize. In addition, I also love that they have little features such as Calendar and Task/To-Do. My co-workers and I utilize the Calendar feature to make sure that we know who is on holiday and when to schedule meetings. For the Task/To-Do feature, I like that I am able to type what needs to be done and it will show up on the sidebar. It also allows you to check off the list once something is done, which is cool and neat feature! The software also rarely glitches which is a huge plus, especially during the pandemic. Microsoft 365 allows all my co-workers and I to work efficiently and in an organized manner, which is important in any office and virtual setting.

If there was a critique I would make about the software, it would be on the Task/To-Do feature. There isn't really an option to mark if it is of high importance or put a due date with a reminder to remind you of the task. Often times, when I do put something (luckily not high importance), I forget and did not realize until I utilize it to input another task. It would be nice to be able to get a reminder, similar to the meeting reminders.

Karthikeyan T.
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Office 365 allows users to access email and documents anywhere

Bewertet am 3.1.2021

I can say this is the best tool as per my overall Experience because it has plenty of features to utilize office 365 so better to suit for all users who using emails and document and archives the emails.

Office 365 is the best tool or email account to allow users to access the emails and documents anywhere. The other tools are limited features but office 365 is unlimited features and upgraded at all the times based on various situations. The storage data is more memory space and less vulnerable and will avoid security threats by comparing other tools. It has seamless collaboration of maintaining productivity. I urge my company to migrate to office 365 and now we are all using office 365 .

If I see any internet issues then there is no offline email access so it has to fix this scenario. Also, we can see few comptability issues but Microsoft is fixing it now.

Kevin S.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

From Box to Cloud: Make the Transition - It's Worth It

Bewertet am 25.12.2020

Creating and editing documents in MS Office is core to many, including myself. Microsoft 365 just fills in the gaps to make Microsoft Office that much more powerful with extra features to make work even more efficient and less stressful. Focus on the work, not maintaining your applications.

The comprehensive feature set is the most compelling aspect of Microsoft 365. The out-of-the-box version is fine, but having all the features that come with Microsoft 365 cannot be beat. Continuous updates rather than the version purchased becoming obsolete is helpful. The power punch is the 1TB document storage PER USER that comes with a subscription (removing the cost of a separate Dropbox subscription). And having access to MS 365 from any device or platform is absolutely wonderful. I live by Microsoft Office, and Microsoft 365 just made it better from a cost and management perspective.

The only con that I can think of really isn't a con, but a limitation of being human. As with many applications (let alone suites like Microsoft 365), you only use a small amount of the available features and functions. What helps is that you only need to use what applications and features you want or need. Whatever amount you use is still worth the subscription price.