11.249 Bewertungen

Microsoft 365

Anwendungssuite für Cloud Collaboration und Dateifreigabe.

4,6 /5 (11249 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben
95% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
11.249 Bewertungen
Mir fida N.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Suitable package application software for small to large scale business

Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall we are very much satisfied with the Office 365 subscription service. It's our daily to use tool for every project. Performance is always up to the expectation. Never encountered any serious bug or error halting an important bug. Still, some minor issues are faced rarely but nothing that cannot be handled. When utilizing each and every feature and app included in Office 365, then it will definitely prove a great asset to your organization which will boost sales and eventually profits in the long run.

Office 365 is the most beneficial package for our small business IT company. Including top-rated desktop applications Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access, OneNote, One drive ..etc all are tools increasing daily projects productivity and efficiency. One of the fantastic features is that it's also available with a web cloud app and mobile app, making team collaboration available anywhere. Some Educational organizations can get free of cost features for staff and students to boost learning using technology.

Minor bugs occur rarely. Pricing is but high for initial and beginning level business and office. But in the long run, it's is useful if all of the apps and features are utilized to full capacity. The PowerPoint interface can be made easier and more user-friendly. Word has some difficulty handling a hundred pages large project docs and often messed up formating. One Drive synchronization and naming could be better. For Startups, I think the libre office provides a budget-level choice.

Holton Y.
Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use on the go

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience has been very positive. It was easy to deploy and switch over from g-mail. Also with the Teams function it has allowed / enabled great collaboration across the company.

Our company recently switched from G-mail to Office 365. We found that Office 365 is a lot easier to use in terms of remote login as well as on mobile devices. Also, the file sharing and e-mail search function is better than g-mail.

The only issue that we had is that with 365 you have to a different license if you want to download the application to your desktop. The advantage of having the Outlook (e-mail for Office 365) application on your desktop is that you are able to work with it when disconnected from wifi. Many of our employees travel for work and are planes or airports where they may not have easy access to wifi....so they need to still be able to respond to e-mails. The fact that we had to pay extra to get the applications downloaded for remote use was a bit frustrating.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It feels so old and boring!

Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Office 365, has a lot of benefits, in the sense that it's easy to use most of it. I understand Microsoft wanting to push their own products, but they are annoying when they try to force you to use Microsoft's cloud, when I personally have everything set to Google. It's so annoying, when having to save as everything, rather than being able to save directly to my Google drive.

It just looks desperate and needy, a ploy, a very childish move from Microsoft. If you want people to use Microsoft cloud, make it better, price wise and feature wise.

Another reason I don't use the cloud to save files on Office 365, is because Microsoft changes their mind like the weather. I started off the cloud storage with a 12 month free trial, after three months it said there was a policy change and they change the agreement, extremely bad way to start a new cloud platform. When that happened I decided to switch to Google, and ditch Microsoft cloud storage.

as far as Office 365 goes, I still use PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Microsoft word, and other software programs daily.

For scheduling, however our team has found more efficient, easier layout, for projects, than Outlook.

I like Office 365, but my biggest complaint, is that it feels so outdated and boring.

Some of the new changes are helpful, but they always feel two or three years behind the modern technology software applications.

I wish Microsoft word grade their features, and to make it more fun to use, and advanced it more.

Microsoft word, unfortunately doesn't really have any competition, everything seems monopolized. So when I say it's good, it's because there's not much to compare it to. It's not that I'm super happy with the product. The overall Office suite, is of course useful and helpful, I just wish it was more advanced and modern.

Many powerful editing tools, helpful in document creation, but feels like it lacks common sense in so many features! The plugins on the MS Word update were a downgrade! the dictionary and thesaurus used to be instant, extremely fast and well built into the system, now with the stupid silly apps, it's slow, doesn't work half the time, and gives you hardly any context or words, the thesaurus works like the old one to a degree, but why ruin such a good thing? Only Microsoft would do that. I understand having the option as an add-on, but it should not have replaced the built-in features, with the downloaded dictionary, now it feels tacky and many of the words are too simple to use in print.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 4.0/10

Karthikeyan T.
Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Office 365 allows users to access email and documents anywhere

Bewertet am 3.1.2021
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can say this is the best tool as per my overall Experience because it has plenty of features to utilize office 365 so better to suit for all users who using emails and document and archives the emails.

Office 365 is the best tool or email account to allow users to access the emails and documents anywhere. The other tools are limited features but office 365 is unlimited features and upgraded at all the times based on various situations. The storage data is more memory space and less vulnerable and will avoid security threats by comparing other tools. It has seamless collaboration of maintaining productivity. I urge my company to migrate to office 365 and now we are all using office 365 .

If I see any internet issues then there is no offline email access so it has to fix this scenario. Also, we can see few comptability issues but Microsoft is fixing it now.

Ishmael S.
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

"Complete Office Setup, Good and Profitable for Business"

Bewertet am 14.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall, across-the-board experience using Microsoft 365 has been profitable and extremely good for my business.
("There is nothing negative I could honestly say.".)
Therefore I gave Microsoft 365, five- stars out of five. And I recommend this software to all my friends. "Especially those operating and conducting a productive business."
Please leave your comments if you like and thank you for reading my review.

What I like about Microsoft 365 is how easy it is to install and how quickly I can process word documents, spreadsheets, and power-point presentations. Microsoft 365 is a complete office setup that is cheap and affordable. My lifetime license cost about ten to fifteen American dollars and is good for up to 5 devices. I use Microsoft 365 for my business because it includes many productive applications I like and use daily. For example, it comes with, "Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Onedrive, Exchange, SharePoint, In-tune, Access, and Publisher." Plus Microsoft 365 comes with a 30 day free trial so you can try before you buy.

"What I like the least about Microsoft 365 is" To be honest, I have not had any bad experiences using this software in the last two years. If a problem or issue materializes, I contact Microsoft 365 customer service hotline, And they have proven to me to be competent and very professional. They are always ready to assist. Therefore I have no negative comments.

Jay O.
Branche: Buchhaltung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best Office app for local and online use

Bewertet am 27.11.2020

Great and productive

Familiarity as I am a MS user from the start

I don't like how Excel crashes and loses data when in offline and local mode

Martin K.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Office 365, A Solution to today's IT Industry

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 12.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Office 365, its been a relieve from the traditional Microsoft Office Applications - Online storage and security made me fall in love with Office 365.

I like the fact that we dont have to move around with CD/DVDs containing the software. All you need is a paid Microsoft Account that you can use to login and download/install software.
It has the entire Microsoft Office Suite of Applications online. I also noticed 5TB of storage space, this made my day. I dont even have to keep using flash drives to store my data anymore since there's enough cloud storage space available.
Even when I dont have my laptop with me, I can login online and access my files and applications....Office 365 is really fun to own.

Being in Africa, to enjoy Office 365, one would need access to Internet; this doesnt come affordable in our continent.

Irene K.
Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Overall good but can be improved

Bewertet am 12.1.2021
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am happy in general. If the above gets fixes, I will be happier.

Installation and use are easy and familiar. In addition, everyone uses Word and Excel nowadays. Microsoft Outlook handles multiple email accounts simultaneously.

Outlook has problems frequently, does not indicate you have email messages in other accounts set-up if you are working on the primary account. Opening Word files with extensively edited content with "track changes" makes Word very slow or crashes.

Jeff S.
Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Complete Productivity Program

Bewertet am 10.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have Microsoft 365 on all my computers. I used it almost everyday.

Microsoft 365 is a complete productivity program. You get to install on up to 5 computers (Windows or Apple). You get cloud storage and and all the products you need to be successful in the office.

This is a subscription service. You do not own the software and much keep paying to use. This isn't a big negative.

Hans G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It helps to do my daily work

Bewertet am 17.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using O365 for several years and I am completely satisfied with it. Every now and then problems occur, especially when using the preview function of O365, but they are usually solved relatively quickly. Otherwise I can only recommend O365 very much, especially since it ensures that you can work with most companies, since they also use Microsoft Office.

- Easy to use
- It has everything I need
- Full compatible with my OS
- Fully customizable
- Start my work on one computer finish it at another
- Enough cloud space

Right now there is nothing I can report as a Con

Soumia D.

Microsoft 365 different plans

Bewertet am 21.1.2021
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

overall, my experience with Microsoft 365 is a good one, I use it on a daily basis and the wide range of applications available under each subscription is impressive and will take you some time to explore and use all of them

the diversity in the available plans and subscriptions makes it a great choice for not just companies, but for individuals as well with the home subscription which is shareable with up to 6 users, and the Personal subscription. in the Business and Enterprise plans, you can choose what suits you based on your business needs and your budget as well.
the collaboration tools are essential during these times when most people are telecommuting
ease of set-up backed with the training videos provided as soon as you log in as an admin makes it easier for administrators and users to get to know their applications and how to benefit from them.
as an admin, you have full control over your organization's data, sharing, and privacy&security.
Azure Active Directory is such a comprehensive portal to control and monitor users, groups, guests, and much more.
my favorite part of any Microsoft Cloud products is the technical support agents, compared to others, I consider them to be the fastest to contact you once your support ticket is created.

the fact that sometimes a third party application is better at doing something related to Microsoft more than Microsoft itself, for instance, migrating mailboxes from GoDaddy to Microsoft 365 is done in few steps using third-party apps while in Microsoft, it requires you to manually export and import each mailbox using Outlook if you are residing in a country that does not yet support the newly implemented solutions such as "importing data over the network"

Tiffany A.
Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Microsoft is still top of the line, but Google is rapidly catching up

Bewertet am 16.1.2021
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We switched from 365 to Google Workspace simply due to cost effectiveness and Workspace's potential to significantly speed up our work flow with its app integration and user-friendly design.

Its Microsoft, so in terms of document generation and management, email , notes and presentation creation it is still the gold standard. The sharing/collaboration feature has gotten much more user friendly. OneDrive can be housed as a local folder on your computer for seamless syncing to the cloud, and their Microsoft Online products are totally free and have almost all the same features as the desktop tools (almost). The mobile apps are really solid, they obviously don't have all the advanced functions, but so responsive and user friendly. With newer versions of Word, you can convert PDFs directly to .docx files and edit them, its so much faster than using a third party tool to convert and edit, and most of the time the format of the PDF is not heavily effected.

I don't even know if these are cons, so much as areas in which 365 has been surpassed by Workspace (Google). You cannot collaborate with anyone who does not have a Microsoft subscription or account and it is still the most expensive package on the market for document management and cloud solutions. Its apps aren't nearly as seamlessly integrated into one another as you will find in Google. In today's highly remote workforce, video conferencing/meeting is essential and Microsoft's more expensive 365 package does not include a video meeting solution, whereas Workspace does.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Jenny C.
Branche: Personalwesen
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for collaborations!

Bewertet am 5.1.2021
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, my experience with Microsoft 365 has been a positive experience. I rarely had any issues and since I am pretty new to my position as a HR Assistant, I had no issues learning how to use the software. With the icons, it was very easy to maneuver around the software. All the documents that were shared are protected and updated when edited. I highly recommend Microsoft 365 for those considering!

Microsoft 365 offers a variety of platforms ranging from Outlook, Teams, OneNote, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Excel. These are just a few of the platforms that I use almost daily for my job. I love how Microsoft 365 allows the consumer to easily identify which platform they would like to use with a tool bar on the left side. It is very similar to choosing an app on your phone with icons that signify the platform that you would like the utilize. In addition, I also love that they have little features such as Calendar and Task/To-Do. My co-workers and I utilize the Calendar feature to make sure that we know who is on holiday and when to schedule meetings. For the Task/To-Do feature, I like that I am able to type what needs to be done and it will show up on the sidebar. It also allows you to check off the list once something is done, which is cool and neat feature! The software also rarely glitches which is a huge plus, especially during the pandemic. Microsoft 365 allows all my co-workers and I to work efficiently and in an organized manner, which is important in any office and virtual setting.

If there was a critique I would make about the software, it would be on the Task/To-Do feature. There isn't really an option to mark if it is of high importance or put a due date with a reminder to remind you of the task. Often times, when I do put something (luckily not high importance), I forget and did not realize until I utilize it to input another task. It would be nice to be able to get a reminder, similar to the meeting reminders.

Kevin S.
Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

From Box to Cloud: Make the Transition - It's Worth It

Bewertet am 25.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Creating and editing documents in MS Office is core to many, including myself. Microsoft 365 just fills in the gaps to make Microsoft Office that much more powerful with extra features to make work even more efficient and less stressful. Focus on the work, not maintaining your applications.

The comprehensive feature set is the most compelling aspect of Microsoft 365. The out-of-the-box version is fine, but having all the features that come with Microsoft 365 cannot be beat. Continuous updates rather than the version purchased becoming obsolete is helpful. The power punch is the 1TB document storage PER USER that comes with a subscription (removing the cost of a separate Dropbox subscription). And having access to MS 365 from any device or platform is absolutely wonderful. I live by Microsoft Office, and Microsoft 365 just made it better from a cost and management perspective.

The only con that I can think of really isn't a con, but a limitation of being human. As with many applications (let alone suites like Microsoft 365), you only use a small amount of the available features and functions. What helps is that you only need to use what applications and features you want or need. Whatever amount you use is still worth the subscription price.

Tere'e W.
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Office 365 - You don't have it yet?

Bewertet am 29.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I've enjoyed my experience with Microsoft 365. Given, the current pandemic crisis, Office 365 - Teams has been an integral tool when providing IT support. There are so many unknowns when providing IT support to users from the devices, ISPs, and/or user's tech knowledge, Teams has made IT support that much easier.

I like that nearly all apps can be accessed via a web version so that users can pick up where they left off without missing a beat.

Professional Use: Office 365 is the best Office to-date. Office 365 allows users an all inclusive experience with its intelligent available app integrations. Teams has been an integral tool with nearly all users working from home. Teams allows for communication and collaboration between users and clients. I like that the software is automatically updated and not necessary added in the Windows updates.

Personal Use: I've had an Office 365 for over 3 years. I'm able to share the subscription with up-to 4 more individuals. I'm able to access all my files on the go with my mobile phone. I like that I can have critical information at my finger tips. To-date I've not experienced any degraded experience or service outage.

So far we have not ran into any minor or major issues with using Office 365. I think Microsoft has mastered the it's productivity tools for both the professional and personal user.

Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Decent option for teamwork across an organization

Bewertet am 7.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, their Teams app has been a key tool for our organization to stay in touch virtually and manage projects together. It's a great alternative to Zoom. You can create multiple channels based on topics/projects to collaborate across an organization.

The Word and Excel apps are fairly easy to use to edit shared content.

We use Planner for project management, and it's much like Trello, which I don't love, but some people do. You can assign tasks, easily move them around, and set deadlines, etc. I really wish they had something like this but in a calendar format so you could see the deadlines on the days, not laterally across a screen.

I also wish they had a better file storage/sharing app. OneDrive does house a lot of files, but it's not easy to view them, share them, or integrate with their other apps.

Office 365 offers a variety of apps that integrate with one another and are fairly easy to use. In particular, Teams is a solid app that can be used for chatting, video/phone calls, and generally staying in frequent communication across an organization.

There's not a good calendar-planning tool to help you manage projects and deadlines. They haven't been staying on schedule with planned upgrades and new product roll-outs.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Diego luis M.
Branche: E-Learning
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The tool I was waiting for my startup

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience so far has been very good. I am using it for my startup, and I really feel that it has put me at the competitive level of other companies with more resources, with which now I can also be at the height in terms of work management, content creation, organization and more. which are very important for the development of what I am doing.

-It has many tools and features.
-It is very complete for use in a company.
-I can centralize all the information.
-I can do with this tool alone everything that I was doing with different tools separately and I can even do more and everything from the same place.
-Ideal for teamwork.
-I feel like it helps me get my business off the ground and for a fair price.
-It integrates with many other new or well-known tools on the market, making it really a very wide possibility to adapt its control panel to any type of undertaking or task.

-It is not a con, but to some people it may seem like it. It has so many tools and so many integration options, it can be a bit overwhelming.
-I feel that the learning curve can be a bit overwhelming also at the beginning, not so much because of learning to use the tools, which are intuitive in themselves, but because of the large number of options, which will have to be discovered little by little, and It involves spending some initial time on it until you know everything there is well.

Andy W.
Branche: Bau
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Microsoft 365 is a real game changer for modern organisations - Big and Small!

Bewertet am 3.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Microsoft 365 is a full suite of Products, tools and capabilities that deliver a modern workplace experience to users really well!

There is something for everyone in Microsoft 365 - Admin Staff, IT Staff, Security and Compliance Staff, and the benefits we have realised during the global pandemic prove for real why the investment was worthwhile!

The full stack of Microsoft 365 tools and capabilities are intuitive to use, work incredibly well together, and make daily tasks simple to complete.

I guess the cost is on the high side, but you get a lot of bang for your buck, and Microsoft are pouring Research and Development into the suite of products and capabilities at a rate of knots, so the investment is worthwhile on balance.

Stefanos E.

Microsoft 365 review

Bewertet am 6.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being part of technical teams which have designed, planned, deployed and tested Microsoft 365 solutions for clients around the world, I am confident that Microsoft 365 suite of products, services and tools is the most comprehensive and reliable online collaboration and Office productivity system available.

I enjoy Microsoft 365 versatility and the multitude of features it offers to its users. It is very easy to deploy online in the Microsoft Cloud and is very intuitive and easy to use by even users with zero computer literacy. Microsoft 365 Apps are stable, constantly updated via Microsoft Update, as part of the pay per user per month model. Also Microsoft offers the capability to end users to install and activate the Microsoft 365 Apps to a maximum of five (5) endpoints.

In some cases there could be incompatibilities when opening and editing a document or spreadsheet which was created in Libre Office or Open Office. Also there can be incompatibilities when opening an old version of MS Word, Excel or Access files, which were created in previous versions of MS Office.

Sheena P.
Branche: Bau

Endless Business Options

Bewertet am 6.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As an individual running a business, Microsoft 365 makes me scalable. Not many products and services can do that; and even fewer can do it successfully. And none of them can do it for the price that Microsoft 365 does.

Microsoft 365 is the meat and potatoes. It is built to perform. As a business owner it is the software i have come to rely on the most. The outlook email host is what i use to access my five different accounts. It helps to keep me organized and is task oriented. There are plenty of options to be creative and dress it up. But i am so pleased that those pretty features are just that. Options. I like how the format of outlook matches microsoft office. Direct. Logical. Simple to customize, which is what makes it so easy to organize, and endless possibilities for rules, responses, forwards, etc. The search and help features do exactly that. I can find anything quickly and I can figure out how to do what i want to do with minimal effort.

The only downfall for Microsoft 365 is its ability to integrate with apple products. Or Apps. The apps don't seem to function fully as they do on the desktop. but then again, do any apps perform better then the full software or website? i do not think they do.

Sameer C.
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Office 365- The ultimate software package that manages all day to day work related tasks.

Bewertet am 13.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with Office 365 products has been really amazing. I can assure that for me these products are the real work companions who help me manage my teams and work in very fast and effective manner . I cannot imagine my laoptop without these products and without these it would be really impossible for me to manage such large data and teams. A big shoutout to Microsoft for all that they do!

Well, as it is a bunch of softwares including excel, PPT, Word, onenote, outlook, teams, skype etc. I specifically use the above mentioned softwares on a day to day basis and each one has there own set of unique advatages and functionality that the others don't have. But I were to generalize, I would say that the seamlessness, smoothness and the cutting edge technology with which all these applications work is the part is like the most about these softwares. For example, data handling and data comparison with formulaes like Vlookup, Hlookup are the best and most unique features that only Excel provides.

The only thing that I least like about the Office products is the sudden shutdown of these applications whenever we have opening a bit heavy files on these softwares. Once, they show the sign of "Not Responding" , I just prepare for loosing my 2-3 hours of heard work since in sudden crash, these softwares are at times not able to retain the work done in last few hours (though once in a blue moon they are able to recover but most of the times they don't). On the communication side, one feature of skype for business that I like the least is that once the laptop is started it takes quite a lot of time to connect to the server as compared to other similar products available in the market and thus at times wastes some time of the end user who wants to chat to someone on an urgent basis. Last but not the least, some work could be done for sure to make the GUI of teams a bit user friendly since for me it was quite difficult and i took some time to understand its features and functionalities.

Marco M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A connected world at my service, online and offline

Bewertet am 14.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It took some time to fully understand how to create the working environment you aim too. I should suggest a three step approach: 1)Prioritize your needs between storage and communication. Define minimal objectives on both (eg: use email and connect through teams) 2) Understand what is available out of the box in both storage and communication. Empower a group of users on both. 3) start adding more features vertically (eg: add groups and channels in teams. Control storage of the group. Give rights to invite others)

Integration, coherence and great ability to cope with plenty of scenarios. Some applications are best of class, others are the current state of the art. It is a must have. A company, with the right support, can build on top of it its new processes for the 21st century company. It is also more than just an environment: plenty of tools to automate, customize and creation of new custom features, thanks to the super rich environment supplied by Azure and its services.

Availability of so many features position the tool as complex to manage and even learn. It requires knowledge and time to get to work at best. The offering becomes complex for small organizations. Requires customization that a small company has difficulty in create alone, even if the tool is rich of configuration possibilities.
It is crucial to be supported by a knowledgeable Microsoft partner to really get the best from it.

Christopher P.
Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Microsoft 365 - Great Product on a Business Budget

Bewertet am 18.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Aside from the template issues my experience with Microsoft 365 has still been very good. Over the years they have moved a few things and added a few too many functions such that finding your exact function may be a challenge if you are looking for something a little more challenging, but it's nothing that can't be addressed with a little hands-on experience.

I like the affordability of this product. Microsoft's products are mainstream for most businesses and it is good to be able to get them at a price people can afford and still be able to remain up to date. I use Word and Excel the most and these have maintained substantially similar standard functions over the years without drastic change so users can transition. Expansion of integration between products allowing you to create tables and spreadsheets within Word without going into Excel is benefit, as is the ability to pull in a spreadsheet into Word. It's fundamental functions have remained consistent and this is what I find to be teh greatest positive of this software.

This software has an issue with templates. What I liked least was the inability to open and revise a template and then save it with the same name to overwrite the old template. The software required me to select a new name, go into the templates folder and then delete the old template. This should be unnecessary. Also, though you may put your templates in specific folders within your templates folder the templates all come up as if they are in the same folder. There is no real way of organizing templates other than chronologically/alphabetically. This is inefficient and annoying to users who want to organize to save time. The standalone Word product or Microsoft Office Product that you could buy, install and own outright on your computer rather than a yearly subscription had the capability of organizing templates into folders. One would think the downloadable version to be no less functional.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Laura M.
Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Office 365 to the rescue

Bewertet am 20.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We had already planned to make the move from our local server-based installation of Microsoft products before the pandemic hit, and we fortuitously made the transition just in time. If we hadn't, we would have been forced to physically be in the office, e-mailing documents back and forth, or constantly downloading and uploading - with all of the version control and organizational risk that entails.

I don't know what we would have done without Office 365 during the pandemic shutdown. With it, going from physically being in to the office everyday, to working from home (or anywhere for that matter), has been a seamless transformation. With the exception of sending or receiving actual hard copy USPS mail, there is nothing that I can do in the office that I can't also do from home - and in the exact same manner. We struggled to find a software solution that would provide cloud storage and yet still allow for edit-in-place with all the powers of Word (sorry, Google Docs, but you just don't have the same capabilities), collaborative sharing and real-time communications. Office365 has it all.

There is a lot to learn, and for us, most of it has happened by trial-and-error. Constant updates is a good thing because Microsoft is always improving the product, but sometimes it's hard to keep up with what is new and different.

Luis alejandro D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A very good service but a little pricey

Bewertet am 13.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Just great, I has tried several suites (open source and freeware) and the differences are humongous! I prefer this suite over all alternatives out there because is bug free, constantly updated and have all of the feature you may need to get a great and polished work.

Solid suite for word processing, presentation and calculated sheets, brings all of you may need in one package, storage, file sharing, great integration with most remarkable tools in the market.

It is constantly evolving and updates are instantaneously given to is a software as a service (SaaS). It has more advanced and sophisticated apps for office work!

It is pricey, a different model that actually make you pay a subscription that although is has it value you have a permanent fee with too few options to avoid it.