Wix

Webseitenerstellungs- und Veröffentlichungsplattform.

Gesamtbewertung

4,4 /5
(9 134)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,3/5
Funktionen
4,2/5
Bedienkomfort
4,4/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,2/5

88%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

9134 Bewertungen

Maria
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Webseiten-Baukasten von Wix

Bewertet am 24.11.2021

Sie können die kostenlose Version verwenden, wenn Sie eine rein persönliche oder unterhaltsame Website wünschen. Es ist jedoch nicht für geschäftliche Zwecke geeignet, wie z. B. eine Firmen- oder Vereinswebsite.

Vorteile

Zu den besten Features zählt der hervorragende Editor mit zahlreichen Elementen, der durch über 200 Apps jederzeit erweitert werden kann. Die Blogfunktion ist überdurchschnittlich und zusammen mit der großen Auswahl an Vorlagen auch für Blogger ein guter Einstieg.

Nachteile

Wix begrenzt den Speicherplatz auf 10 GB und die Anzahl der Unterseiten auf 100 pro Website. Darüber hinaus gibt es bei Wix keine E-Mail-Postfächer, sodass Sie diese selbst verwalten müssen.

Alexa
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Gut für Anfänger von Websitesdesigns.

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

Vorteile

Durch die zahlreichen Vorlagen und Möglichkeiten diese zu verwenden, sind sie eine gute Inspiration für die Gestaltung einer Webseite. Die Bedienung ist kinderleicht und man kann die Tools noch ergänzen, je nach eigener Vorstellung der Webpräsents.

Nachteile

Es ist Das Einsteiger-Programm für mich.

Meikel
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 4.0 /10

Perfekte Webseiten

Bewertet am 25.10.2022

Für schnelle Erstellung von Webseiten eine tolles Tool.

Vorteile

Man kann schnell eine Webseite erstellen mit vielen Vorlagen.

Nachteile

Für mehr Funktionen muss man bezahlen. Und etwas teuer.

Noman
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Website Building was never this easy! My team loves it.

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

Wix is a simple and quick website builder that helps you create aesthetically appealing landing pages and web pages. You can start your website from scratch and get it ready in no time. Wix has been a savior for all eCommerce businesses and small businesses as they can now build their website with a few clicks with no prior coding knowledge.

Vorteile

Wix is a great content management system that helps build amazing websites and landing pages within no time. The features of this tool are very simple but unique as it gives you templates that can be used and customized with just a few clicks. The quality of the landing pages and web pages built with Wix are great and give a professional feel and touch.

Nachteile

The pricing for hosting and domain is high on Wix. Also, the controls to customize are lesser when compared to WordPress. Their support is quick and helpful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

Templates and themes are better on Wix.
Katya
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Highly customizable and intuitive UI

Bewertet am 5.11.2022

Wix was quick and easy to learn and I would recommend it for small to medium sized companies that want to have an online presence but don't want to spend time on the developer side of making a complex website.

Vorteile

Wix has the customization options that many website builders do not have. Learning curve was pretty low and we were able to create a fully functioning basic website in under a day. It is very user friendly.

Nachteile

I would have preferred to have more control over the aesthetic of the website, and a downside is that if you are switching to a new template, you have to redesign your entire site.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WordPress

Warum Wix gewählt wurde

Wix has many more customization options and allowed us to make a more unique looking website with more functionalities.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Squarespace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

Wordpress is more customizable, but has a much larger learning curve.
Lena
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 4.0 /10

I like Wix but it is limited

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

Overall Wix is great for building a basic site without knowing anything about coding. The templates and plugins are well designed and help save time. You are able to customize the templates, but it is only to a basic extent. Advanced editing isn’t available. The plugins can be a bit hard to install sometimes but they have a lot to choose from. My biggest complaint is that they hold your content hostage to their domain unless you pay a subscription. For this reason, I wouldn’t recommend Wix.

Vorteile

I like how easy it is to create and build a website. The templates save so much time.

Nachteile

I don’t like how I feel my content isn’t truly mine. I can not attach it to my domain without paying a subscription.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Dreamweaver

Warum Wix gewählt wurde

I was looking for a more efficient option.

Zuvor genutzte Software

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

The features seemed easier to use.
Jyoti
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Reliable and Relatively User-Friendly

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

Overall Wix has been a great asset. I went from using an expensive website designer to doing it all myself. Wix has been very reliable.

Vorteile

Wix fairly easy to use, although there is a bit of a learning curve. It just takes time, so as long as you are willing to put the hours in, you can come up with a really good website design. It's well worth watching the Wix tutorials. They are well put together and easy to understand. Wix also does online classes covering various areas. I don't find these as useful. The presenters are obviously experts but are not necessarily great teachers. Mostly I find they try to include far too much information and deliver it too quickly.

Wix has a large range of good, modern designs, with inbuilt SEO options that make building your own website pretty easy. I also like that there is an inbuilt mobile website version which you can preview as you go along.

Nachteile

Wix also does online classes covering various areas. I don't find these particularly useful. The presenters are obviously experts but are not necessarily great teachers. Mostly I find they try to include far too much information and deliver it too quickly.

Customer service is very response and has helped on a couple of occasions to quickly resolve an issue with the website's function. It does have some glitchy areas in the website builder, but I think if you follow the tutorials and use the recommended browsers they are less likely to be bothersome.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WordPress, Squarespace und GoDaddy Website Builder

Warum Wix gewählt wurde

I wanted to be in control of making changes to my website instead of waiting till my designer has availability in their schedule. It's important for me to be able to tweak things as I go. It's also a far less expensive option for my small business.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

I found Wix to be the easiest out of all the products I tried out.
Caitlyn
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Wix is the perfect website management platform training wheels

Bewertet am 23.10.2022

The platform was great at first, when I was just starting out. However, when I moved up to using the paid plan, it didn't really seem to improve from being the basic package it was to begin with. All of the supposedly upgraded features only basically worked. My site still looked as one customer described it, "Super Hacky." Enabling multiple sections, posting videos, and having large amounts of people in the forums at once caused the site to lag. There was issues with overall design management capabilities of the site. However, I would still recommend it to someone who was looking for something they could use as a one page, landing page, blog and maybe integrate their merch store. Other than that, if you are looking for something that you can use for a more professional website hosting platform, I would choose something else that is more capable of handling something large scale.I would also recommend, if you are going to use it for a landing page or a blog, do not enable the ability for people to become members of your site. The reason for this is, there is a significant problem with spammers and scammers creating membership accounts and flooding your inbox. Then, when you try to delete and block these users from making accounts, it is made extremely difficult. Finally, when you try to get a hold of support to help you solve the problem, you are not able to get into contact with an actual person to help you.

Vorteile

It is great for anyone who needs to get experience managing a website for their small business. It is also great for someone who is just looking for a basic landing page sort of platform for their blog.

Nachteile

The biggest issue I have is the fact that it is very difficult to block bot accounts and scammers and spammers from becoming members of your site and filling the inbox with spam. I contacted support several times about solving this problem and since support is not run by an actual person and is completely automated, it seems, I was able to get no help.The other issue was the fact it kept trying to give me options for "my restaurant," even though I filled out the questionnaire and was clearly set up as a publisher/entertainment company.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WooCommerce und GoDaddy Website Builder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

I watched a demo and was led to believe it would be a better fit for the kind of business I was running.
Kaya
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Wix is a game changer!

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

I made this website instead of coding it and it was a game changer! i did everything within a day and it looked amazing!

Vorteile

I loved how easy and simple wix is to use especially for a first time userI made a website from scratch within a few hours!The website is a game changer

Nachteile

I wish it was totally free but it still is good for the price point

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Wix Made Me a Designer

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

Love Wix! It totally changed my range of products to help my clients!

Vorteile

I used to use Wordpress for web design and I am glad to say that Wix has saved me so much time! I am able to create sites in weeks rather than months! As a freelance web designer with NO experience in HTML, I can create beautiful, functional sites for my clients with the skills I have

Nachteile

The Wix ADI is very complicated to use if you choose that option from the start

Jasmine
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Wix for Small Business

Bewertet am 3.10.2022

All in all, I'd say Wix is a great program to use to build websites on. It's very "user friendly."

Vorteile

What I like most about Wix is that you can build a website and then use apps to enhance the design and experience of your website.

Nachteile

What I like least about WIX is that they upsell a lot.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

GoDaddy Website Builder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

I chose Wix over GoDaddy because Wix seemed like an easier website building platform to navigate and they also offer more support.
Giuseppe
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Philanthropie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 2.0 /10

Versatile, ma impegnativo

Bewertet am 10.10.2022

Abbiamo realizzato un sito web in men che non si dica, ma poi eravamo abbastanza ingessati. Serve l'intervento di un tecnico esterno.

Vorteile

Il prodotto permette una ampia personalizzazione dei servizi offerti, ma occorre un livello di preparazione più che avanzato per realizzarne appieno le potenzialità.

Nachteile

Non sono riuscito a pubblicizzarlo al meglio e il RSVP resta sempre

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

Perché è ben pubblicizzato ed ha un'ottima assistenza
Richard
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Wix Website Designer

Bewertet am 9.10.2022

I first tried another web design software that the church used and did not find it user friendly as Wix is.

Vorteile

Pre-made editable templates that are professional in appearance for a novice website builder.

Nachteile

Uploading spreadsheets of weekly schedules

Jobin
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Wix Review: Is it Really Good?

Bewertet am 1.8.2022

Vorteile

Among many site builder software available, Wix distinguishes itself from others since it offers a wide variety of user friendly tools to customers. Among the many advantages of the software following are the most attractive.
1. The design templates available are upgraded and with the drag-drop options any one can create a website within a short span of time.
2. User friendly interface of wix offers different tools to create, manage and update websites and its content.
3. We can add animations for texts as well as for other elements in a flexible user interface.
4. There are a number of website apps that the user can add to the website using the App market tool.
5. Built in SEO management makes it easy for the user to market products and services.
6. Flexible payment plans.
7. Free logo maker tool and free https.
8. Customer support is excellent.

Nachteile

Even though Wix is among one among the best of its kind, there are some areas in which they can really make improvements which would enhance user experience and the quality of service provided.
1. Ads are a major problem for users using the free and connect domain plans. The Wix banner is also a hassle.
2. Even though Wix offers a smart assistant to build websites through Artificial Design Intelligence, a major drawback is that its not available to all types of projects.
3. Lack of a unlimited plan and the need to have a paid plan for tracking and analytics are among the things that need some improvement.
4. If you wish to go for a redesigning, no option is available to change the template already chosen.

Geoffrey
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The World’s Leading Brand.

Bewertet am 29.7.2022

I love Wix because it is a simple to use website tool. The user interface is friendly, familiar and intuitive. I can use it for the most simple tasks, like adding a video or photo to my website, or for more complex tasks like adding an interactive map or a new feature. Therefore, I am able to get the job done quickly and easily. With Wix, I know that clients have no way of fixing issues with my sites once I send them off to them as generated from Wix because it automatically creates a backup. There are very few drawbacks like what other companies experience when using this program.

Vorteile

I liked the fact that there is an easy-to-use and intuitive interface. It's quick and easy to fill out all my information, makes it super easy for me to create a beautiful website without having to worry about technical difficulties. I don't have to worry about going out of business because the software we use encourages us to get our promotions out there.

Nachteile

The best thing about Wix is that it is easy to use and has a variety of available templates. I like having a lot of options, but sometimes too many features can be difficult to navigate. One feature that I really loved using was the ability to create unique pages, but it was lost when I upgraded my membership package. The least favorite thing about this software is that it lacks social media integration.

Utkarsh
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

You don't need a Website Coder if you choose Wix

Bewertet am 10.7.2022

I have built around 5-6 websites on wix and i can assure it being the best choice because, i am no code writer or website designer, but because wix has a very user friendly drag drop experience, it is so simple to use and operate.

Vorteile

The ease at which you can build a website using wix is phenomenal. The drag drop functionality is what defines wix and makes it accessible to a common person to design a website as per his own requirements. Additionally, all the add ons are spot on !! Design is good too, but more options would always be better. Features like media upload, enquiry tabs and instant chat are great add ons too.

Nachteile

The first thing wix needs to fix is the conversation of website from desktop to mobile version. When you build a desktop site, the mobile site is completely messed up and is as good as making the site again while editing the mobile version.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WordPress

Zuvor genutzte Software

WordPress
haseeb
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Wix review

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

I had a good experience with Wix. I think it's a great platform for people who are looking to build their own website, but don't have much experience. It's easy to use, and they have a lot of options to choose from when it comes to the design of your site. You can also easily add pages and blog posts, which is great if you're looking to keep things organized.

The only thing I wasn't super impressed with was the customer service reps—they seemed kind of robotic at times.

Vorteile

What I liked most about Wix is how easy it was to get started. The platform is user-friendly, and the interface is intuitive.

It's also really nice that Wix has a ton of templates for designing your website, so you don't have to worry about getting that part right.

I'm really happy with how my site turned out!

Nachteile

I didn't like the fact that Wix didn't have a lot of features in the free version, and I couldn't get my website to load very quickly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WordPress VIP und Blogger

Warum Wix gewählt wurde

I made the switch to Wix because I wanted a platform that was easy to use, with excellent support. I've been building websites for years and have used multiple platforms. Wix is by far my favorite! The platform is incredibly intuitive, so it's easy to learn even if you're new to web design. I also love that they have a free trial—it means you can get started right away without having to spend any money!

Zuvor genutzte Software

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

I made the switch to Wix because I wanted a platform that was easy to use, with excellent support. I've been building websites for years and have used multiple platforms. Wix is by far my favorite! The platform is incredibly intuitive, so it's easy to learn even if you're new to web design. I also love that they have a free trial—it means you can get started right away without having to spend any money!
shakeel
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Wix: world easiest drag-drop website builder

Bewertet am 20.7.2022

My overall experience with Wix has been positive. My expertise in website building is limited, but Wix made it easy for me. There are a lot of features I love about Wix, including e-commerce, multiple payment gateways integrations, and automation emails.

Vorteile

Wix is best tool for quick starting web designing without coding. If you are an entrepreneur or a small business owner, you can build a website on a budget. Wix also offers paid and free plans with a lot of feathers, built-in templates, and SEO tools. There are all the features you need to build a simple, customizable, and pleasing website at first glance with this tool.
Probably, the biggest reason people prefer Wix is the speed at which they can build a website and the ease at which they can update it.

Nachteile

Compared to other platforms, Wix websites can sometimes appear less professional. Your website's user experience will be diminished when you build it with a DIY site builder, which can lead to lost customers and revenue. It is not good to use the free version of this platform because it contains a watermark.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

I was looking for something simple and fast at the time, and Wix provided exactly that. It was less expensive and more customizable.
Ngonidzashe
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Honest Wix Review

Bewertet am 20.7.2022

I have a few online Wix stores that I have created, the overall experience was great but it is a bit expensive if you do not require most of the features they offer. Some of the most important features such as your domain are in the highest plans which can be quite pricey if you do not need to use a majority of their features. It is great for an online store rather than a website that only provides information and does not require purchases.

Vorteile

Wix has an array of features that allow you to manage your website, your content and your products if you are running an e-commerce store. The best feature is the ability to integrate Wix with so many other useful apps for your website such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, Ecwid etc. This allows you to not limit the capabilities of your website and the user experience it can provide for your viewers.

Nachteile

It is not user-friendly for someone who is not familiar with or has never set up their own website with the necessary apps and Wix tools that are needed to create a website that is autonomous as the user needs to manually integrate Wix with these apps especially if the user does not know what those apps are for and how to use them once they have been integrated.

Jonathan
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Easy-to-use CMS Platform

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

Wix allows us to easily manage 5 active sites and create pop-up sites for conferences. Our sites range from blogging to event registration to general information/contact submission.

Vorteile

Wix is an incredibly versatile content management system for websites. It's both for a novice, and for a seasoned web developer. The more you grow in your knowledge, Wix is right there to give you the tools and resources you need to upgrade your site and make it better. This includes dynamic forms and pages along with stored databases.

Nachteile

The only slight issue/delay we had was setting up our storefront. We needed to integrate with Wix POS and that took about a day or so to get approved. We also had a little trouble with integrating a tax system, but they were minor delays.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WordPress, Squarespace und Weebly

Warum Wix gewählt wurde

Wix is by far the easiest, most robust CMS on the market. It has a tremendous amount of add-ons to grow with us. We've added in blogs, event features, etc. that were incredibly easy to integrate into our sites without much hassle.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Weebly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

Again, easy-of-use and overall management of all of our sites in one place. Their storefront functionality is relatively easy to get up and running and also integrates with the Wix POS system for our in-person conferences.
Veronika
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Everybody can become website designer/builder with WIX

Bewertet am 1.7.2022

In addition to offering fantastic products and services, Wix is also available to assist with technical problems or questions about setting up an online store, for example. Wix features an integrated live chat feature where you can quickly receive answers to your queries. Every time I've needed to use the live chat feature, a helpful customer support representative has welcomed me and done all in their ability to answer my question or resolve my problem. When a problem couldn't be resolved right away, it was escalated to another department, and I almost always got an email from that department the next day or so. The email was often sent to let me know that the problem had been resolved. WIX is great! I love it.
They are hands down one of the best website companies with the best customer service team out there.

Vorteile

Wix has excellent customer service, and I've noticed that it keeps improving over time.
My page now has a simple Google calendar integration that is useful to our neighbors. The capability to specifically alter the website's mobile version is one of my other favorite features.
It has a ton of templates and capabilities, is simple to use and onboard, and has outstanding documentation.

Nachteile

I couldn't really think of any things he used to build his website that wouldn't be beneficial to any firm. The only problem I occasionally encountered was that Wix occasionally has internet connection slowness and takes a little while to load. However, I've only seen this problem twice. As I previously indicated, I had no problems integrating with the business procedures I was already using.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

A good all round web solution

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

I moved to Wix from another provider because it offered an all in one ecommerce solution at a reasonable price. It was easy to set up using the web templates which I then bespoked into the site I wanted. Wix offer different levels of packages and you can start your site at a low level and move up as your needs grown. They also offer regular deals to move to an annual package which is great once you are established

Vorteile

The standard package gives you a great start to build a website and you can add on features that you want as your needs change.

Integrates a CRM and email system into the package if needed.

Face to face and online events are easy to set up.

I use a separate domain provider and setting the DNS up was easy with the instructions provided by Wix

SEO is easy to set up for the site and can be amended page by page if you need to

They are quick with customer service and listen to users needs - when I started you couldn't schedule blogs but this was changed within a few months.

Nachteile

It's easy to add on lots of extras and start to build up more expense before you need them. Best advice is to grown slowly and add on what you need when you need it.

When I started you couldn't schedule blogs but this was changed within a few months.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WordPress, Weebly und Shopify

Warum Wix gewählt wurde

Functionality

Zuvor genutzte Software

Weebly und Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

Good all round solution
Kristen
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Incredible Website Building Software!

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

I have overall had a very positive experience with Wix. It’s increased sales and efficiency for our small business and helped us increase our online presence and reach new customers.

Vorteile

This software makes it incredibly easy to build a website for your business! As a small business, we are very thankful to have tried Wix. It has a lot of features and a very user friendly interface and design. It’s modern, straightforward, has a well developed app, and has amazing customer service. I couldn’t be happier with this software! It has beyond exceeded my expectations and helped me create a beautiful website for our small business that has helped increase our online presence and sales.

Nachteile

I don’t have any complaints - it’s been amazing!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

GitHub

Warum Wix gewählt wurde

Wordpress was super glitchy - especially the app! I primarily use apps and rarely have time to sit down at a computer to access our site so a good functioning app is a must.

Zuvor genutzte Software

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

It looked a lot better - more features and better customer support!
Kalina
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Wix, Your Potential Business Site Builder or No?

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

Overall my experience with wix has been great. By using wix I'm eliminating business problems by being able to create professional template alternatives, providing an easy and understanding website creator, and showing products I am selling easily for customers to view and purchase if they need to. Benefits I realize I have by using Wix is that I am able to provide excellent customer service to my clients and this helps me gain a more clientele and great reviews/ratings from customers.

Vorteile

Overall I really like using wix as a website builder. I believe the most impactful features wix provides is having many customized options like using artistic illustrations and templates to add to your site, you're able to have a professional logo of your own, customer support is easy to connect with, and you're able to discover new techniques that show you different ways of providing services to customers. Integrations were fairly easy for me to do with existing business processes I use like Goodle Drive, PayPal and Zapier.

Nachteile

I didn't really find any features that weren't useful for any business to use when creating his website. The only issue I did have a few times was sometimes Wix lags with internet connection and can a little time to load. But this issue has only occured twice for me. As mentioned before no difficulties happened for me when integrating with existing business processes I currently use.

Jana
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Simple or complex, it's always beautiful!

Bewertet am 3.5.2022

Wix has been a very positive experience. I also work with a rep who has been amazing. I can't see ever switching to another platform.

Vorteile

As a former Creative Director, having a website that reflected the exact personality of my business was paramount. Wix has the tools, customization and power to create *exactly* what I wanted. As my business has grown, I have come to appreciate even more capabilities in e-commerce, reports, automated tasks and CRM.

I like the Wix platform so much that I volunteered to create another site for a state-wide animal lost and found service. The new site had completely different features than my business site: user generated posts, links to outside programs, API incorporation from a third party. In other words, lots of techy stuff in addition to the pretty stuff. It was making this site that I truly appreciated the added capability of WIX's coding ability. I'm not an expert (far from it), but we were still able to make some fancy stuff work like a charm!

Nachteile

The more I work with Wix, the more I want it to do. Sometimes the features are already added, sometimes not. The nice thing about finding a feature you want that isn't available yet is that you can up-vote it. When the feature is added, Wix let's you know. (Happy dance time!)