5.722 Bewertungen

5.722 Bewertungen
Kaprice dal cerro, B.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

More diverse than you think

Bewertet am 1.4.2021

I have enjoyed my experience using Wix. My website has never gone down and it has allowed me to create automation for parts of my business.

What I like about Wix is that you don't need to be a software developer to create a great-looking website. There are a lot of tools that many users don't realize that Wix has. For instance, setting up a workshop and taking payment is easy to create on your Wix website. There are many themed templates to choose from to help you create the look and feel that you want without having to spend a lot of time thinking about how you want your website to look.

There is a bit of a learning curve if you want to make some advanced changes to your website. This may take some time or you may need the help of someone who has Wix knowledge if you aren't a techy person.

Avash K.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The Most Flexible Drag and Drop Website Builder

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Wix is an amazing web builder. I can't remember properly but I think I tried building my first website when I was in school with HTML, CSS and I saw their ADs on YouTube and thought about giving Wix a try - and I am very happy that I chose to try Wix. I learned that creating a website was a lot easier than I expected - thanks to Wix. Since then I have been using Wix for my personal projects and client projects and from my experience, Wix is the best visual web builder currently available in the market. Its the editor is without any doubt - the best Drag and Drop Editor as its editing capacities has overtaken every other builder.

There are many practical templates that we just import and are ready to use - which is the thing that I like most about Wix. There are many builders available now in market with fancy looking templates but most of them aren't practical to use. But the case is different with Wix - the templates are ready to be used - very practical and optimized for mobile devices. This is why I always choose Wix to design websites for clients with small businesses who want to be able to edit details themselves as editing is easy too.

With Wix, an above-average computer user can create a professional-looking website and even average computer user can edit websites. I generally get $14 per month plan which doesn't show ADs and gives more than enough storage for most websites. I guess $14 per month for a website is a pretty good price.

Another thing I like most about Wix is automatic backups which makes sure that we never lose any information.

As a PageSpeed Optimization specialist - the thing I like least about Wix is its slow loading speed. I don't think we should be expecting a blazing fast website when we use Drag and Drop Website Builder. However, I think Wix is enough for small businesses as they are a lot faster than they used to be and their speed isn't terrible.

Other than that - I can't think of any cons about Wix.

Alita D.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for novices and template users

Bewertet am 16.9.2020

For a fast simple easy website Wix is a great option. If you are looking to customize, create your own theme or move your website to another host then Wix is not for you.

Wix is very simple to set up and implement. You don't need to have any special training or skills to set up a website using Wix.

Customization is nearly impossible as is transferring your website to another host. With Wix, you are locked into themes and to their hosting packages. If you build your website with Wix it is staying with Wix.

Megan J.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Highly recommended for beginners!

Bewertet am 5.4.2021

I initially created my website through Bluehost and WordPress but found it to be more complicated than I would have liked. Bluehost offered a lot more flexibility than I needed for my small site so Wix worked out fine for me. I wish I would have initially started with Wix. I recommend it to anyone just starting out with website building.

Wix is incredibly easy to use and doesn't require any coding experience. Wix has easy drag and drop options which makes creating your website really simple, honestly, anyone can do it. They also have a lot of customization options and templates so that you can make your website look the way you want. Another thing I love is Wix's customer service. They always respond super fast and getting connected with someone on the phone isn't hard at all. Of all the times I contacted them via phone there was no wait time and I was able to speak with someone right away. As a business owner, making sure my website is up and running correctly is incredibly important so choosing a website builder with good customer service was a must for me.

Going from Bluehost to Wix, it was clear that there wasn't as much freedom and flexibility with Wix. There aren't multiple hosting options to choose from with Wix and while Wix does have customization options, there aren't nearly as many as with Bluehost. Wix also isn't the best for large websites and is better suited for smaller, simple, sites.

Edwin O.
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

WiX the best artificial web designer and database creator

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

With WiX software I am able to customize my webpage or website easily and faster in relation to its fast speed and efficiency. It is easier to use regardless if one has less knowledge about the software since it has an interactive interface.

First of all what I like about this software is that drag and drop component, with this feature one is able to create a smart, attractive and functioning website within the shortest time possible.
Another thing I like about this software is that of the interface, it is really simple and interactive thereby making it easy for any user to use it.
Another thing I like about this software is that it is safe and pace at which the software works is marvelous. WiX enables one be able to edit and perform all operations concerning a website easily and faster.
Lastly with this software one is able to upload their products and online on their ecommerce websites.

Even though it is better to drag and drop rather than coding, dragging and dropping lowers your creativity in that coming up with a full complete design is hard.
Another thing I don't like about this software pop up notification. It asks you every time to upgrade the software even when you've already bought the premium services.
Another thing I didn't like about this software is the add-ons on the software when you click on some of them, it asks you to register and pay for them.
Lastly what I least like about this software is domain, though it is preferred for one to buy domain it is not cheap in WiX and at some point in time the domain registries may fluctuate thereby it is not fixed or static.

Lucky griffin N.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wix Review

Bewertet am 10.1.2021

My overall experience with wix has been one with mixed feelings. It however still is the best freely available interactive web design platform available so I stick to it.

The features I liked most about wix are 1. its ease of use and deployment. It is fairly easy to create a website in wix even without prior coding experience. and 2. Its free version has many funtionalities including SEO intergration, unlike some of its competitors.

What I liked least about wix is the ease with which the widgets on website pages tend to get easily disorganised/moved around at times by mistake. This makes the website delicate to handle on some point. But it is something manageable.

Daine S.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Websites for beginners

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

I have made much money off of wix. Using it to establish a rapport with other entertainment services and marketing mediators. I was able to sell products out of my flash store and provide customer support using many of their features that allow me to adept to The ease of convenience.

I like that wix was easily establish to help beginners grow or build a website with minimal effort and they offer a free month trial. If you’re just starting a business it’s easy to market or endorse your website . They offer analytics and daily and weekly reports. Easy to navigate and edit your templates as well as add gadgets and coding with minimal knowledge of how to code.

What I like least is that there were crashes and bugs they promised to fix that pretty much are still running the same and crashing nowadays at the same rate.

Chelsea O.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Helpful Site Building Website

Bewertet am 21.12.2020

Wix is offers great website building software and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to start their own website. This will help you to easily setup your site and get started.

I love how they made it very easy to understand. Plus there are plenty of different layout options to suit any type of website setup, and you can easily publish and unpublished what you want on your website.

The additional fees. Different tasks or customization options can require additional costs. For example, a custom URL, certain site layouts, and more can each add to your overall price.

Andrea E.

Great software

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

I overall LOVE Wix and will stay with them.

I love how easy it is to navigate. How you don't need to know code in order to get your website up and running. It looks professional and you can customize it to your liking. I love the Wix app to keep up to date with things when I am out and about. Highly recommend. I tell all of my friends who are thinking of start a side hustle, or are starting their business.

What I don't love the most is that you do need to add things in and that can add up cost wise, between the email address.

Ethan M.
  • Branche: Design
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Publically available web design platform with improved features

Bewertet am 13.12.2020

Upon reevaluation of the Wix site, the features are much more rich and beneficial than once was when I got an account long ago. Their free website builder is actually substaintially better and has many more features, while their sites on a free level make it obvious to people that they use Wix until you upgrade, every other aspect of the site builder is reasonably sophisticated. I'd consider using this in the future and potentially port it through my own domain however I prefer Wordpress.

Low cost website curation provides templated website and many web administration services to customers thus enabling individuals, businesses, and "enterprises" to operate their own web platform. Design services seem like a built in to higher cost memberships. It seems their design platform, UI and integrative tools allow for smooth design builds, with easy front end design capabilities- allowing you to both use code and their design platform to code without it.

Honestly anyone with a level of web understanding and ability to do price comparison will likely realize that purchasing a domain and utilizing wordpress to design a site will cost them substantially less on almost all fronts. Any additional features WIX provides likely can be replaced by another means. At one point their free website availability was nice however they do much more to focus on paid subscription services that it negated their free website membership.

Jessica S.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Simple to use, easy to get support on, can build a company website in minutes

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

I'd say my overall experience has been nothing but positive. I've been growing with it since I was a teenager when I built a preliminary website for my church, a college student with a personal portfolio and have since graduated into using it for my freelance webdesign and management. They offer wonderful features and perks like ad vouchers, SEO analyzation tools, phone numbers and email services, domain purchasing through their website. I mean there's not an easier tool to use in my opinion. It beats wordpress in a ease of use and intergration test hands down in my opinion.

I love that when I first started creating website with wix I was able to do EVERYTHING for free and then only needed to pay to remove Wix branding. It make you feel confident that you'll be able to benefit from a subscription before you even purchase one. I initially utilized this to create a personal portfolio and have since expanded to utilizing for freelance work. The best feature is that it's not coding based. Non technologically inclined individuals are able to utilize with ease, can use templates, there are color themse if you aren't using custom BUT you CAN do all of those things yourself if you WANT to. Awesome product and have recommended many times.

Something I wish could be improved is alternative payment methods. If I want a customer to pay for their plan directly, I don't want them to have to provide me with their number, I want them to beable to make that purchase themselves while still maintaining my admin status and not compromising my own password. I can't stress how great support is when I need help so if there is anything diffcult for me to conceptualize they have chat features, email and phone lines available for assistance and are super helpful.

Christine T.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My go-to website development tool for clients

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

I’ve used Wix for over 11 years and have had 100% client satisfaction. The templates have given me light speed in turnaround time for completing an entire website and warp speed when executing any requests for changes and updates from clients. It all boils down to providing excellent customer service to my clients and this web development tool makes it that much easier for me.

More often do my clients want a website that they can easily modify and manage on their own after it’s been developed and published. When I know this to be on their wishlist for their site, I go to Wix. Not only can I quickly design a site for them without the obligation of purchasing the web hosting, they can walkthrough the product and use it before committing to it. Their platform is easy to use with plenty of opportunities to modify templates and the apps to enhance the features and functions of the site are low-cost and also easy to use.

There are certainly some design limitations with the interface. The changes I make on desktop version doesn’t automatically take effect on the mobile version (requiring more time and effort when designing). While I do love the unstructured editor which allows me more freedom in my design, I’ve found myself just learning shortcuts and workarounds with the bugs I encounter. But for clients who aren’t as familiar with the interface, it can be a struggle.

Kevin A.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Quick and Simple Way to Set up A Website

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

I found my experience with wix good, I just wish the more customizable features were included rather than paying extra.

I like that it billed monthly and I can drag and drop it into templates that are modern and easy to use. I've always liked how easy it was to use and implement into a mobile-friendly website.

It is very expensive and the high-end features that give it a more custom feel are not possible with most plans. The tier system is not fair and gives this cheapness aspect.

Alexandro P.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Créer un site facilement avec Wix est à a la porté de tous

Bewertet am 10.1.2021

Wix est adapté aux personnes qui n'a pas les compétences techniques, celui qui n'a jamais conçu de site internet a de multiple fonction pour en créer un.

Toutes les petites entreprise qui n'ont pas de budget pour payer un concepteur peut le faire avec ces propre moyen, quelque tutoriel et de la volonté.

Wix est vraiment top pour celui qui souhaite construire un site rapidement et facilement.

1- L'interface est très facile à comprendre. Chaque option est correctement placée de manière à ce que la courbe d'apprentissage ne soit pas trop raide. Toute personnes désirant créer un site rapidement peut le faire.
2-La fonction comme l'alignement intelligent est super cool.
3- La FAQ est fournie, les questions d'usage ou de difficulté ou déjà une réponse, du coup on ne peut pas rester bloqué très longtemps.
4 - Enregistre les fichiers avec facilité et la fonction de suivi du gestionnaire de versions est un outil formidable.
5 -Peu couteux

Des frais supplémentaires.
Différentes tâches ou options de personnalisation peuvent entraîner des couts supplémentaires.
Par exemple, une URL personnalisée, certaines mises en page de site, et bien d'autres choses encore, peuvent toutes s'ajouter à votre prix global.

Michelle S.
  • Branche: Musik

Webbing With Wix

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

My overall experience with Wix has been great! I am enjoying their website builder and their amazing features. I only wish that it was a little less expensive to use their individual features. However, I don't plan on switching my website to another builder because Wix is by far the easiest and most organized to use.

The things I like most about Wix is their website drag-and-drop builder. It is easy to use and edit when necessary. I also like their clean and organized dashboard because it helps me access everything I need quickly and easily.

Wix is definitely expensive compared to other premium web plans. They are constantly asking you to upgrade which gets a little annoying and their don't offer a set plan with all their features in one.

Wendy C.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

User Friendly Website Builder

Bewertet am 2.12.2020

Overall , I am a happy Wix user so far.
Everything in WIX is a no-brainer. Even if you do, there's always a friendly help support team to ask around with. So, go ahead and try it out. Building a website wouldn't be a headache with WIX ;)

I really like how versatile WIX is. You can basically be as creative as you want in building your own website. Even if you are not as creative , the beautiful templates given are enough to make you choose the perfect design. Or you can even let WIX to do the site building job for you as they have a very convenient and intelligent . Just answer a few questions and let Wix to start building your website. You just need to make some personal touch and that will be guided by Wix as well.

I love the fact that there is a cropping tool which can really cut off your time if you're not a photoshop user. The tool gives you the simplest way to crop out background and saving you lots of time.

Also, another thing to love is that how simple it is to integrate other software into wix . Even if you are from a zero coding background, integration becomes easy as ABC and that's no joke.

I have to say that I didn't like the fact that most widgets added in Wix are some add on feature which require you sign up and pay. I have to say as convenient they are, the usage is quite limited and the price is somewhat expensive. For example, there is a limit for the forms and subscribers name lists .
Hence, as a user, we have required to use 3rd party software to be integrated such as Zapier and Hubspot.
I just realized that by using Wix as a website, it means that you are bound to use it for the rest of your life as you cannot transfer your site to some other site builders.
It wouldnt be much of a big deal if you have already done it as the features in Wix are quite comprehensive and useful.

• Branche: Computer-Software

Simply Drag and Drop

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

The handling of the webpage is very easy and so it removes a great amount of load. I have not yet used or tried the Customer Service may be because I did not felt the need so far which is actually a good point. I once was about to call the customer care when it was showing me to upgrade when I already have purchased the premium service. But then the FAQ's popped up and my problem was solved.

1) The interface is very easy to get along. Every option is properly placed in a way that learning curve is not that steep. Anybody can Master it in no time.

2) The smart alignment feature is awesome.

3) Large number of queries are already covered in the FAQs section.

4) Saves files with ease and the track of the release manager feature is great tool.

1) Usage of dynamic pages is not that easy.

2) Lack of proper documentation of Corvid. I mean to say that the Corvid document is very comprehensive but does not cover the specific questions. The documentation is not easy to go through.

3) The guide to connect the premium package, that you already purchased, with the site that you are building should be kept upfront. I thought that as I have deleted the site which was previously connected to the premium package , i will need to buy the premium package again and that is so frustrating.

4) Not telling upfront that when I use the 'Editor X' I will have to pay extra. I once designed the entire website on the 'Editor X' and then came to know that I have to pay extra. It imprinted the bad impression because the same Wix credentials works on the 'Editor X' as well so how can anyone know this?

5) Also the 'Upgrade' Notification is annoying when you already have purchased the premium services.

Sandesh B.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Website in minutes

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

I had the best experience with Wix. I am building an e-commerce store for document preparation and will launch soon. But till now I have seen Wix being so friendly and easy to use. I had an awesome experience in building my portfolio and website with Wix.

I would highly recommend this website builder to a beginner friend of mine!! Without a miss!!

I love the build of this platform. First of all, they offer built-in hosting services which reduces the hiccups of external domination of other hosting services. Second, they provide custom email ID which boosts our business and portfolio.

They have an amazing workflow for creating portfolio, blog, e-commerce website and much more. The e-commerce platform they have is so secured and the payment gateways are so much optimised to be mobile-friendly and user friendly. So there will be no fear of getting hacked or bankrupt (of online stores).

Their portfolio options are so good. Above all, after the creation of any form of website, they provide a strong hosting service [third parties are not allowed - which is more trustworthy about Wix]. They provide a mail base to keep up with our business or manage website.

Wix can be upgraded at a much affordable cost compared to other websites. It requires no coding experience, which I love the most! All these are the facts which I love about Wix.

There are not much points which I like the least about Wix but I do have one issue about their domain subscriptions. It is always good to buy domains from other domain registries but not preferably from Wix.

Because wix may give customized web domains but the pricing may increase at any point of time and inevitably we have to pay that. No fixed price for purchased domains.

Jeff M.
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Wix - the Solution for Ease of Web Launches

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

If I were a small business looking for a simple, easy to manage website that just needs to highlight the top information of my business in a slick and creative way then Wix would be my solution. Wix is built for spinning up a cool site asap at a reasonable cost. Very impressive for the swim lane they play in.

Incredibly easy to start and set up an account and get designing. Wix is a breeze to work with and the design/template options are outstanding and professional. A simple site looks like a work of art in a short amount of time. It's definitely not for everyone but for personal or small business (nion-ecomm) sites Wix is a great solution.

This is not a platform if you need multiple or heavy integrations of ecomm, erp, APIs. Wix is definitely of value for small business. It also has a reoccurring subscription plan so we're tied into that monthly cost but it's well worth it.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

User Friendly Product!

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Overall, Wix is my favorite web page. As someone who doesn't know HTML and CSS, Wix makes creating a customizable and unique site easy. The stock photos are also a great touch and add sophistication to any website.

I love how the themes were so easily customizable! I've used dozens of web developers but Wix is easily my favorite. You can select a theme from a catalog of beautifully designed themes and add/remove whatever you want. The designers made developing a beautiful, original, and personalized site easy and effortless. The stock photos made available are also awesome!

I don't have much to complain about. But if I had to something, I would say what I like least about this software is the how difficult it is to undo progress from previous sessions. I wish I could reload older versions of my webpage.

Eli M.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A very powerful tool for small and medium businesses

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

I've been using Wix for the past 6 years for several of our businesses' websites and honestly it's a blessing! The features increase from year to year, the security level is awesome, the comfort of use is stellar and you can do it all by yourself! Even if you have a team that works on the website you can go in, figure out what's going on and make the necessary changes in the blink of an eye.

The ease of use is remarkable with Wix. Its layout is very user-friendly and intuitive. If you're a beginner and have no clue as to how to build website or if you're a person who's comfortable with tech jargon and IT puzzles Wix's platform is a one-size fits most.

There are still some features that are lacking such as nested pages within pages, site version in more than two languages (for example if you want your website in 4 different languages). I would've loved to have a bit more than 100 page limit for our websites. 100 might seem a lot for someone who wants to create a simple website, but for a dance school with several programs, bifurcations, details and information to put on there, it would've been nice to have just a bit more flexibility.

Jude M.
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Create Design presence with WIX

Bewertet am 14.9.2020

I wanted to have an economical site in which clients could see my work. WIX provides this without taking the financial obligation. After Covid, I see remote working as being the norm in the apparel industry. Iam seriously considering opting for the premium plan to garner more business. I am impressed with how they continue to evolve the platform and integrate other platforms for a seamless way of working

I set up my WIX account 5 years ago. While I am in the design field my main focus is on apparel design not web development. I am happy that I do not need to have coding skills to set up my website and have maintained the site with minimal effort. Creating the site from scratch is challenging at first because you have to get accustomed to how the tools work. After, the platform is relatively easy to navigate and easy to update withnew design work. I send clients a link where they can easily navigate the tabs on the site and see the various product categories I design. I am very happy with the overall look and appearance. Now that we are working remotely I am romancing the idea of paying for account vs. for free. When you have a free account you have the WIX banner on your site. WIX also provides you with analytics so you can see how well your site is doing and provides you with both links and services to boost your visibilty.

I have been using WIX at a minimum without converting to a paying customer, it's been ok to present time but with remote working on the rise I feel I will need to add the premium service. I still haven't ordered since I am comparing which software product will provide the most for money. While $15 doesn't seem a lot, as a freelancer, all the applications I use start to add up.

John L.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easley Create a Quality Website For Free!

Bewertet am 31.8.2020

I easily created a website for my business using Wix.

I am a computer technician, but I am not able to write one line of code and certainly have no clue how to create a website from scratch or even use WordPress to create a website.

I desperately needed a website for my business (a service industry) but I did not want to hire someone simply because of the cost.

I discovered Wix, opened a free account and created an excellent website in a very reasonable time frame.
(I use the free version and still receive lots of traffic and customer responses)

That was approximately 5 years ago.
Wix has recently upgraded there website format to a more modern interface.
With just a few clicks your website is upgraded to a better look and feel, at no additional charge to you.

If you want to use the premium version, you can get your own domain etc. at a very reasonable price.

I highly recommend Wix if you want to develop your own website and avoid the high cost of having another company do it for you.

-John Lawrence
Reliable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
(Moncton, N.B. Canada)

Absolutely easy to use and very easy to edit if necessary.

I also love that the free version has generated a lot of business for my company.

Nothing to lose in my opinion!

There was not one thing I did not like about this product.

Perhaps if they created my website for me it would be perfect.
(Just Kidding)

Ko-ko O.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Professional Website for the Small Entrepreneur

Bewertet am 21.7.2020

I have enjoyed using the Wix platform to create and manage my business website. I have also used it to design websites for my clients. The platform has a variety of features that can give any website a professional look and feel. The accompanying mobile app has helped me quickly respond to inquiries left on my website by prospective clients. The app also has the added feature of letting me know when someone is on my website and what part of the county they are browsing from. I have recommended Wix to many of my colleagues, and I will continue to do so in the future.

Wix makes it easy to have a beautiful, professional website without any coding experience. Using this software I was able to create an online portfolio to showcase my graphic design work. I have received compliments from many clients and prospects on the aesthetic and professionalism of my website.

I did notice that the website editor can get a bit slow and glitchy if you do not refresh the page often while working on your website. Also, the monthly subscription price point is a bit high, but considerable savings can be achieved with an annual subscription, especially when there is a sale.

Navia B.
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Get your site the way you want it !

Bewertet am 28.5.2020

I have been using Wix since I was a kid to build fun websites and blogs and at the tender age of 23, I can say my opinion still stands and I absolutely love Wix. I will always recommend this to anyone starting out and would like to personalize their site to their liking without dishing out a bunch of money. I have not had any issues thus far using the software and I have been using it for well over 10 years.

If you have never dabbled in website or graphic design, Wix provides you with all of the tools you would ever need to successfully build and launch a website. You do not need to have a background in web design to accomplish the look of a professionally built site. Over the years I have built many sites and the feedback I would get is all courtesy of the easy to use built in website design tools. I have gotten so many people especially older and less tech savvy to build their site via Wix and they absolutely love it. There are so many features, even a feature to create your own personal logo for FREE; yes for free. Wix provides options for all levels of businesses so you can access all of the design features for free with certain exceptions. But as beginner anything you would need to build a site is 100% free and easy to use.

I wish Wix would add additional monthly plan options. I feel as though that as a beginner the free option suffices but I would like to pay for the additional features on a need to basis versus paying for an entire plan with features I do not care to use. This is not a major con but it is my least liked feature of this software.