5.441 Bewertungen

An Awesome Website Builder

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use wix to build my business website. Considering that it is free to use, I didn't have to spend any budget to get my business website done. I also didn't have to pay website developers as all I needed to get things done were available on the Wix platform.

Wix is a drag and drop website builder. There are many reasons for which I love Wix, among them include:

1. Free to Use: Wix is a free to use website builder. It is one of the most widely used Content Management Systems (CMS). Despite the fact that Wix is a free software, it can be used to build a stunning website.

2. Free domain name and free hosting: Wix provides users with a free domain name, and also a free hosting on which to build their desired websites.

3. Availability of templates: Wix have templates available, and I only had to choose a desired template to get started.

4. Easy learning curve: I'm tempted to say that Wix have no, or a straight (linear) learning curve as one can get started immediately after creating an account on Wix. This was amazing for me.

5. Availability of sections: Wix webpages can be built in sections. This make it easy to design and edit a page.

6. Responsiveness: Wix pages are mobile responsive. By this I never had to bother about how to make my website responsive for visitors who are using mobile devices to access it. Wix automatically creates a mobile responsive version, and the final outlook of a page on mobile can be previewed while still designing the page.

It's very hard to point out anything I don't like about Wix. All the while I've been using Wix, it'd been a pleasurable experience.

The only problem I have with Wix is the cost of the premium version. I consider the premium version to be expensive for a beginner who is looking to operate on a lean budget.

Simply Drag and Drop

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

The handling of the webpage is very easy and so it removes a great amount of load. I have not yet used or tried the Customer Service may be because I did not felt the need so far which is actually a good point. I once was about to call the customer care when it was showing me to upgrade when I already have purchased the premium service. But then the FAQ's popped up and my problem was solved.

1) The interface is very easy to get along. Every option is properly placed in a way that learning curve is not that steep. Anybody can Master it in no time.

2) The smart alignment feature is awesome.

3) Large number of queries are already covered in the FAQs section.

4) Saves files with ease and the track of the release manager feature is great tool.

1) Usage of dynamic pages is not that easy.

2) Lack of proper documentation of Corvid. I mean to say that the Corvid document is very comprehensive but does not cover the specific questions. The documentation is not easy to go through.

3) The guide to connect the premium package, that you already purchased, with the site that you are building should be kept upfront. I thought that as I have deleted the site which was previously connected to the premium package , i will need to buy the premium package again and that is so frustrating.

4) Not telling upfront that when I use the 'Editor X' I will have to pay extra. I once designed the entire website on the 'Editor X' and then came to know that I have to pay extra. It imprinted the bad impression because the same Wix credentials works on the 'Editor X' as well so how can anyone know this?

5) Also the 'Upgrade' Notification is annoying when you already have purchased the premium services.

Alita D.
Branche: Bau
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Perfect for novices and template users

Bewertet am 16.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For a fast simple easy website Wix is a great option. If you are looking to customize, create your own theme or move your website to another host then Wix is not for you.

Wix is very simple to set up and implement. You don't need to have any special training or skills to set up a website using Wix.

Customization is nearly impossible as is transferring your website to another host. With Wix, you are locked into themes and to their hosting packages. If you build your website with Wix it is staying with Wix.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 2.0/10

Alexandro P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Créer un site facilement avec Wix est à a la porté de tous

Bewertet am 10.1.2021
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Wix est adapté aux personnes qui n'a pas les compétences techniques, celui qui n'a jamais conçu de site internet a de multiple fonction pour en créer un.

Toutes les petites entreprise qui n'ont pas de budget pour payer un concepteur peut le faire avec ces propre moyen, quelque tutoriel et de la volonté.

Wix est vraiment top pour celui qui souhaite construire un site rapidement et facilement.

1- L'interface est très facile à comprendre. Chaque option est correctement placée de manière à ce que la courbe d'apprentissage ne soit pas trop raide. Toute personnes désirant créer un site rapidement peut le faire.
2-La fonction comme l'alignement intelligent est super cool.
3- La FAQ est fournie, les questions d'usage ou de difficulté ou déjà une réponse, du coup on ne peut pas rester bloqué très longtemps.
4 - Enregistre les fichiers avec facilité et la fonction de suivi du gestionnaire de versions est un outil formidable.
5 -Peu couteux

Des frais supplémentaires.
Différentes tâches ou options de personnalisation peuvent entraîner des couts supplémentaires.
Par exemple, une URL personnalisée, certaines mises en page de site, et bien d'autres choses encore, peuvent toutes s'ajouter à votre prix global.

Lucky griffin N.
Branche: Medienproduktion
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wix Review

Bewertet am 10.1.2021
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with wix has been one with mixed feelings. It however still is the best freely available interactive web design platform available so I stick to it.

The features I liked most about wix are 1. its ease of use and deployment. It is fairly easy to create a website in wix even without prior coding experience. and 2. Its free version has many funtionalities including SEO intergration, unlike some of its competitors.

What I liked least about wix is the ease with which the widgets on website pages tend to get easily disorganised/moved around at times by mistake. This makes the website delicate to handle on some point. But it is something manageable.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Jeremy R.

Powerful website builder

Bewertet am 13.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great experience. When a friend needed a new site, I helped him get everything set up and it was a breeze. He's not tech-savvy and after some tutorials was able to start making changes himself.

As a designer I loved that I could custom design almost anything I wanted. The interface is extremely user friendly and the template options are impressive. We moved our company website over to Wix and we were up and running immediately, building and launching new pages every day.

We eventually outgrew the Wix capabilities and for Sales reasons, needed to move over to Hubspot. We could not successfully sync Salesforce and all of our sales tools with Wix.

Daine S.
Branche: Unterhaltung

Websites for beginners

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 29.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I have made much money off of wix. Using it to establish a rapport with other entertainment services and marketing mediators. I was able to sell products out of my flash store and provide customer support using many of their features that allow me to adept to The ease of convenience.

I like that wix was easily establish to help beginners grow or build a website with minimal effort and they offer a free month trial. If you’re just starting a business it’s easy to market or endorse your website . They offer analytics and daily and weekly reports. Easy to navigate and edit your templates as well as add gadgets and coding with minimal knowledge of how to code.

What I like least is that there were crashes and bugs they promised to fix that pretty much are still running the same and crashing nowadays at the same rate.

Chelsea O.
Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Helpful Site Building Website

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 21.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Wix is offers great website building software and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to start their own website. This will help you to easily setup your site and get started.

I love how they made it very easy to understand. Plus there are plenty of different layout options to suit any type of website setup, and you can easily publish and unpublished what you want on your website.

The additional fees. Different tasks or customization options can require additional costs. For example, a custom URL, certain site layouts, and more can each add to your overall price.

Ethan M.
Branche: Design
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Publically available web design platform with improved features

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Upon reevaluation of the Wix site, the features are much more rich and beneficial than once was when I got an account long ago. Their free website builder is actually substaintially better and has many more features, while their sites on a free level make it obvious to people that they use Wix until you upgrade, every other aspect of the site builder is reasonably sophisticated. I'd consider using this in the future and potentially port it through my own domain however I prefer Wordpress.

Low cost website curation provides templated website and many web administration services to customers thus enabling individuals, businesses, and "enterprises" to operate their own web platform. Design services seem like a built in to higher cost memberships. It seems their design platform, UI and integrative tools allow for smooth design builds, with easy front end design capabilities- allowing you to both use code and their design platform to code without it.

Honestly anyone with a level of web understanding and ability to do price comparison will likely realize that purchasing a domain and utilizing wordpress to design a site will cost them substantially less on almost all fronts. Any additional features WIX provides likely can be replaced by another means. At one point their free website availability was nice however they do much more to focus on paid subscription services that it negated their free website membership.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Jason (jb) B.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste

My Wix Experience

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a great way to get your company out there and in front of the world.

This is really a great product to have if you want to make a nice and impactful website. They have a vast amount of options to help guide you through as you create your website. There are different packages or tiers depending on how deep you want to go in creating your site.

I don't have a lot of experience using other apps or products that provide similar features. My experience has been a good one with Wix.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Michelle S.
Branche: Musik

Webbing With Wix

Bewertet am 22.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with Wix has been great! I am enjoying their website builder and their amazing features. I only wish that it was a little less expensive to use their individual features. However, I don't plan on switching my website to another builder because Wix is by far the easiest and most organized to use.

The things I like most about Wix is their website drag-and-drop builder. It is easy to use and edit when necessary. I also like their clean and organized dashboard because it helps me access everything I need quickly and easily.

Wix is definitely expensive compared to other premium web plans. They are constantly asking you to upgrade which gets a little annoying and their don't offer a set plan with all their features in one.

Wendy C.
Branche: E-Learning

User Friendly Website Builder

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 2.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall , I am a happy Wix user so far.
Everything in WIX is a no-brainer. Even if you do, there's always a friendly help support team to ask around with. So, go ahead and try it out. Building a website wouldn't be a headache with WIX ;)

I really like how versatile WIX is. You can basically be as creative as you want in building your own website. Even if you are not as creative , the beautiful templates given are enough to make you choose the perfect design. Or you can even let WIX to do the site building job for you as they have a very convenient and intelligent . Just answer a few questions and let Wix to start building your website. You just need to make some personal touch and that will be guided by Wix as well.

I love the fact that there is a cropping tool which can really cut off your time if you're not a photoshop user. The tool gives you the simplest way to crop out background and saving you lots of time.

Also, another thing to love is that how simple it is to integrate other software into wix . Even if you are from a zero coding background, integration becomes easy as ABC and that's no joke.

I have to say that I didn't like the fact that most widgets added in Wix are some add on feature which require you sign up and pay. I have to say as convenient they are, the usage is quite limited and the price is somewhat expensive. For example, there is a limit for the forms and subscribers name lists .
Hence, as a user, we have required to use 3rd party software to be integrated such as Zapier and Hubspot.
I just realized that by using Wix as a website, it means that you are bound to use it for the rest of your life as you cannot transfer your site to some other site builders.
It wouldnt be much of a big deal if you have already done it as the features in Wix are quite comprehensive and useful.

Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

An easy, intuitive website creation tool for amateurs.

Bewertet am 10.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great, intuative way of creating a webpage, which is what we needed in our case. As a small NGO we wish we could have received more support from Wix regarding hosting costs, however, regardless of the pricing, I do believe that this is one of the best products to use without learning how to code.

It's extremely easy to use WIX to create your website as someone who does not have a background in web-development. The drag and drop system that they use are great and intuitive, it takes less than a week to create a full-fledged website that is easily usable and easily editable. Moreover, it was important in our case that volunteers in our NGO could make easy changes of the website. In other words, that we could transfer the administration to new users flawlessly.

Firstly, after launching and using it for a year, we realised that the pricing is quite high and it got higher after our first year, which came a bit of a surprise to us. Moreover, by having a simple and easy to use interface, we were missing out on some features. However as the key qualities for us were ease of use, we kept the software regardless of it's cons.

Sandesh B.
Branche: Unterhaltung

Website in minutes

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had the best experience with Wix. I am building an e-commerce store for document preparation and will launch soon. But till now I have seen Wix being so friendly and easy to use. I had an awesome experience in building my portfolio and website with Wix.

I would highly recommend this website builder to a beginner friend of mine!! Without a miss!!

I love the build of this platform. First of all, they offer built-in hosting services which reduces the hiccups of external domination of other hosting services. Second, they provide custom email ID which boosts our business and portfolio.

They have an amazing workflow for creating portfolio, blog, e-commerce website and much more. The e-commerce platform they have is so secured and the payment gateways are so much optimised to be mobile-friendly and user friendly. So there will be no fear of getting hacked or bankrupt (of online stores).

Their portfolio options are so good. Above all, after the creation of any form of website, they provide a strong hosting service [third parties are not allowed - which is more trustworthy about Wix]. They provide a mail base to keep up with our business or manage website.

Wix can be upgraded at a much affordable cost compared to other websites. It requires no coding experience, which I love the most! All these are the facts which I love about Wix.

There are not much points which I like the least about Wix but I do have one issue about their domain subscriptions. It is always good to buy domains from other domain registries but not preferably from Wix.

Because wix may give customized web domains but the pricing may increase at any point of time and inevitably we have to pay that. No fixed price for purchased domains.

Jeff M.
Branche: Design

Wix - the Solution for Ease of Web Launches

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 23.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If I were a small business looking for a simple, easy to manage website that just needs to highlight the top information of my business in a slick and creative way then Wix would be my solution. Wix is built for spinning up a cool site asap at a reasonable cost. Very impressive for the swim lane they play in.

Incredibly easy to start and set up an account and get designing. Wix is a breeze to work with and the design/template options are outstanding and professional. A simple site looks like a work of art in a short amount of time. It's definitely not for everyone but for personal or small business (nion-ecomm) sites Wix is a great solution.

This is not a platform if you need multiple or heavy integrations of ecomm, erp, APIs. Wix is definitely of value for small business. It also has a reoccurring subscription plan so we're tied into that monthly cost but it's well worth it.

Branche: Einzelhandel

User Friendly Product!

Bewertet am 23.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Wix is my favorite web page. As someone who doesn't know HTML and CSS, Wix makes creating a customizable and unique site easy. The stock photos are also a great touch and add sophistication to any website.

I love how the themes were so easily customizable! I've used dozens of web developers but Wix is easily my favorite. You can select a theme from a catalog of beautifully designed themes and add/remove whatever you want. The designers made developing a beautiful, original, and personalized site easy and effortless. The stock photos made available are also awesome!

I don't have much to complain about. But if I had to something, I would say what I like least about this software is the how difficult it is to undo progress from previous sessions. I wish I could reload older versions of my webpage.

Eli M.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A very powerful tool for small and medium businesses

Bewertet am 22.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using Wix for the past 6 years for several of our businesses' websites and honestly it's a blessing! The features increase from year to year, the security level is awesome, the comfort of use is stellar and you can do it all by yourself! Even if you have a team that works on the website you can go in, figure out what's going on and make the necessary changes in the blink of an eye.

The ease of use is remarkable with Wix. Its layout is very user-friendly and intuitive. If you're a beginner and have no clue as to how to build website or if you're a person who's comfortable with tech jargon and IT puzzles Wix's platform is a one-size fits most.

There are still some features that are lacking such as nested pages within pages, site version in more than two languages (for example if you want your website in 4 different languages). I would've loved to have a bit more than 100 page limit for our websites. 100 might seem a lot for someone who wants to create a simple website, but for a dance school with several programs, bifurcations, details and information to put on there, it would've been nice to have just a bit more flexibility.

Jude M.
Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Create Design presence with WIX

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 14.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I wanted to have an economical site in which clients could see my work. WIX provides this without taking the financial obligation. After Covid, I see remote working as being the norm in the apparel industry. Iam seriously considering opting for the premium plan to garner more business. I am impressed with how they continue to evolve the platform and integrate other platforms for a seamless way of working

I set up my WIX account 5 years ago. While I am in the design field my main focus is on apparel design not web development. I am happy that I do not need to have coding skills to set up my website and have maintained the site with minimal effort. Creating the site from scratch is challenging at first because you have to get accustomed to how the tools work. After, the platform is relatively easy to navigate and easy to update withnew design work. I send clients a link where they can easily navigate the tabs on the site and see the various product categories I design. I am very happy with the overall look and appearance. Now that we are working remotely I am romancing the idea of paying for account vs. for free. When you have a free account you have the WIX banner on your site. WIX also provides you with analytics so you can see how well your site is doing and provides you with both links and services to boost your visibilty.

I have been using WIX at a minimum without converting to a paying customer, it's been ok to present time but with remote working on the rise I feel I will need to add the premium service. I still haven't ordered since I am comparing which software product will provide the most for money. While $15 doesn't seem a lot, as a freelancer, all the applications I use start to add up.

John L.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easley Create a Quality Website For Free!

Bewertet am 31.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I easily created a website for my business using Wix.

I am a computer technician, but I am not able to write one line of code and certainly have no clue how to create a website from scratch or even use WordPress to create a website.

I desperately needed a website for my business (a service industry) but I did not want to hire someone simply because of the cost.

I discovered Wix, opened a free account and created an excellent website in a very reasonable time frame.
(I use the free version and still receive lots of traffic and customer responses)

That was approximately 5 years ago.
Wix has recently upgraded there website format to a more modern interface.
With just a few clicks your website is upgraded to a better look and feel, at no additional charge to you.

If you want to use the premium version, you can get your own domain etc. at a very reasonable price.

I highly recommend Wix if you want to develop your own website and avoid the high cost of having another company do it for you.

-John Lawrence
Reliable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
(Moncton, N.B. Canada)

Absolutely easy to use and very easy to edit if necessary.

I also love that the free version has generated a lot of business for my company.

Nothing to lose in my opinion!

There was not one thing I did not like about this product.

Perhaps if they created my website for me it would be perfect.
(Just Kidding)

Ko-ko O.
Branche: Grafikdesign

Professional Website for the Small Entrepreneur

Bewertet am 21.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have enjoyed using the Wix platform to create and manage my business website. I have also used it to design websites for my clients. The platform has a variety of features that can give any website a professional look and feel. The accompanying mobile app has helped me quickly respond to inquiries left on my website by prospective clients. The app also has the added feature of letting me know when someone is on my website and what part of the county they are browsing from. I have recommended Wix to many of my colleagues, and I will continue to do so in the future.

Wix makes it easy to have a beautiful, professional website without any coding experience. Using this software I was able to create an online portfolio to showcase my graphic design work. I have received compliments from many clients and prospects on the aesthetic and professionalism of my website.

I did notice that the website editor can get a bit slow and glitchy if you do not refresh the page often while working on your website. Also, the monthly subscription price point is a bit high, but considerable savings can be achieved with an annual subscription, especially when there is a sale.

Navia B.
Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Get your site the way you want it !

Bewertet am 28.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using Wix since I was a kid to build fun websites and blogs and at the tender age of 23, I can say my opinion still stands and I absolutely love Wix. I will always recommend this to anyone starting out and would like to personalize their site to their liking without dishing out a bunch of money. I have not had any issues thus far using the software and I have been using it for well over 10 years.

If you have never dabbled in website or graphic design, Wix provides you with all of the tools you would ever need to successfully build and launch a website. You do not need to have a background in web design to accomplish the look of a professionally built site. Over the years I have built many sites and the feedback I would get is all courtesy of the easy to use built in website design tools. I have gotten so many people especially older and less tech savvy to build their site via Wix and they absolutely love it. There are so many features, even a feature to create your own personal logo for FREE; yes for free. Wix provides options for all levels of businesses so you can access all of the design features for free with certain exceptions. But as beginner anything you would need to build a site is 100% free and easy to use.

I wish Wix would add additional monthly plan options. I feel as though that as a beginner the free option suffices but I would like to pay for the additional features on a need to basis versus paying for an entire plan with features I do not care to use. This is not a major con but it is my least liked feature of this software.

Caleb W.
Branche: Forschung
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ranges from "good" to "superb", depending on use case

Bewertet am 8.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall a great experience. Wix excels in creating visually stunning websites with ease. It is featureful and intuitive.

One's experience does depend on the use case, however. Wix seems to be optimally configured for the artist-type: photographers, musicians, fashion/lifestyle bloggers, etc. It is less optimal for the "techie-type", e.g., programmers, engineers, mathematicians, etc. It is still pretty good in the latter cases, but I'd probably only recommend 7/10 for "techies". On the other hand, if you're an artist-type and fit squarely within the provided templates, then I would 10/10 recommend.

With Wix, it is fast and easy to create a visually compelling website. Coding skills or previous web design experience are not required.

You start out by choosing a template specific to your needs (e.g., blogging, business site, photography, CV/portfolio, and others). The templates are high quality and there appears to be a wide selection. Once you make a selection, you enter the web editor and can start customizing the default elements ("Elements" here refers to things like text boxes, headers, backgrounds, embedded media, widgets, etc.) You can also add your own elements. All of this is done with intuitive graphical controls, no coding necessary.

If I recall correctly, the process of custom domain registration was not difficult; they guide you through the steps. Or you can use a provided Wix domain for no additional cost. Whatever the specifics, I remember it being any easy process. They host your website on their own servers, so you don't have to worry about that part either.

The graphical user interface is slow. This may be unavoidable given the nuts and bolts happening behind the scenes while you move around and edit elements. But it definitely is annoying.

Sometimes the graphical interface does not do exactly what you want -- simple examples being the exact positioning of elements and rendering of text or images. It also may be difficult to customize outside the bounds of the provided templates, e.g., I could not find an easy way to display math equations. There appears to be a "Dev Mode" where you can configure the nuts and bolts of the underlying code, but I have not tried this.

Finally, the pricing seemed expensive for personal use, e.g., if you are a student just trying to set up a CV/portfolio site.

Diogo S.
Branche: Fotografie
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It helped me to build a pro looking website

Bewertet am 21.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helped me to step up and build a pro looking website. After a couple of years of use, I found better options to my business, but have recommended to a friend since.

Wix is a versatile website builder, with lots of possibilities. You can build a website from scratch, organizing a main page, a blog and pretty much anything you may need. The templates also help you to have a starting point, but you can personalize most of it with what you want to communicate. If you follow the tips, you can boost your SEO, link it to facebook pixel and Google Analytics. Also, you can buy your domain together with their plan, which helps on saving time.

There are many bugs on posting photographs, especially in the distance between each photo on blog posts. It is a small thing, but, since I'm a photographer, it was a lot of wasted time solving these design issues. Also, there were some limitations on the templates that didn't help on capturing leads or building landing pages.

Arran I.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Reviewing Wix

Bewertet am 10.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My Overall view is that Wix do give a great service and its very easy to use and to get a great site up and going in a few days if not in one day ! Only thing id say is that they are dragging their heals in updating the back end of the shop to make it better but the costs of Millions seems to be putting them off !! Bite the Bullet Wix !!

Great Platform, Never Crashes and fast to upload, Great information on how to use Wix and you dont have to be an Expert to use and to make a great website

No Cons,ive found over the years its always up and going 24/7 so never no down time, i find it very hard to dislike anything about the Wix platform

Ada L.
Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Considering time efficiency in building a good-looking website, WiX is a no-brainer

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 3.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

WiX serves best as a prototype when discussing with stakeholders on the design / look and feel for anything that appears online. Instead of putting the text in a word document and arguing the color tone or how pictures should be displayed, why not just open up a WiX account and start building a prototype to facilitate discussion? My experience is that this tool significantly reduces the turnaround time discussing / confirming with vendors on web design details. Another shortcoming is its SEO capability. But again, it's best for beginner and not for advanced user.

I would consider Wix as the most easy-to-use website builder, when compared with Wordpress & Strikingly. Over the years it has made huge improvements, especially now with its ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence) feature where you'll first be asked a couple of questions regarding the purpose, the functions, the look and feel of your ideal website, then a ready version would be automatically generated for your further edit, i.e. via drag and drop of your preferred style.

At first I didn't even recognize the difference between Wix Editor & Wix ADI so I got confused and found difficulty following the step-by-step advice on Q&A session. It's simple to identity which is which: If you didn't answer those questions in the beginning, and chose your own designer template instead, then that's a website built under Wix Editor which allows full control over every aspect of the site. On the other hand, if you're like me who wants a quick solution and accept the readily generated website, then it's built under WiX ADI, but you then lose the autonomy to change, even it's just the minor stuff on the webpage. And here comes the problem: Sometimes, when the functions on WiX ADI just didn't work (e.g. after hitting a button a menu was supposed to appear on the left but it just didn't show up) then it's time to write an inquiry to Customer Service Support, instead of reading through the Q&A which mainly offers advice on WiX Editor.