Wix Bewertungen

Wix

Webseitenerstellungs- und Veröffentlichungsplattform.

4.4/5 (1726 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Wix websites for beginners to experts!

Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great experience with Wix, I would use this, and have suggested it to many of my friends. The ease of use, for an intermediate website person like myself made it a no brainer. I was really happy with the support as well as the tutorial videos and step by steps that Wix provides in order to make your job easier are great. I update my website every week, and Wix is so easy to do it on. I use google docs and excel sheets that are linked to my site, and display without issues.

Wix makes making Websites easy!

I created my first "real" website using Wix. I inherited a site that has been previously been posted on a different out of the box site. I looked at the other provider, and just felt the options were really limited as to what I could do, and what I wanted to do with the site. I wanted to take what we previously had, and take it up a notch. I wanted to add menu items, forms, video, pictures, and more. I started from scratch with the Wix template, and went from there. I wanted a menu option at the top of the page, but I wanted to have options on how I wanted that menu to look. Wix had a ton of templates you can choose from for menu's as well as page feel and look. You can also upload your own background (which I did) to add a theme to your site. I run a men's hockey league, so I added a rink background to our site. I was very happy with the many options I was able to choose from in order to create the site.

You can also add a page from this menu, hide a page, delete a page, or re-order how you want the pages to be displayed on your site. We run a spring league as well, and during our Winter league, I can hide those pages with ease, and just un-hide them when we are ready to start up our spring league.

Migrating my site from the old host to Wix was seamless as well, and Wix has many tutorials to help with all of this. It made moving my site very easy, and the video help was great!

You are limited to only so many forms on your site, as well as fields. This was the free forms, that you get with the site. You can pay for more fields, if you need them. Also some add in's cost money, but the ones they provide for free did the job for me.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use website template for any use

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Wix frequently has good sales and promotions on the paid portion of their product. Sign up for their emails to receive these notifications about their specials.

Overall, I was super impressed with this free site.

My Husband and I used Wix for our wedding website. Instead of going with one of the traditional options like the Knot, we decided we wanted something different. Neither one of us had ever created a website before. However, with all the template and easy to use tools we were able to create a beautiful unique looking wedding website. Many of our family and friends commented on how wonderful it looked and were impressed with our website.
I love the fact that we could send out our invitation to our guests by emails and other updates along that way. The best feature about the e-blasts was that we could see how many people had opened the message. Since we were only sending out email invitation (which saved us a couple hundred dollars) it was great to be able to see if someone had not opened the message or received it. This helped us to identify people that we needed to call and let them know we had invited them to our wedding. It was helpful that our guests could RSVP and that information would be collected right by Wix in an easy to view format.
We used the free version of Wix and were able to do everything we needed to do for our wedding site. We used the three free e-blasts to send updates and invitations and even Christmas and Valentines day messages to all our friends and family. Now, 6 months after we have been married, we are still using the shout-outs (e-blasts) to let our friends and family know what we have been up to. Wix is a really user friendly website.

With the free version, you only get a small number of comments on your website. We did not realize this right away. The first week we send out our invitations, we got a bunch of comments on our website and then they stopped. We wondered why they stopped and then eventually a few months later we realized it was because all the free comments were used up. I wish we had been notified about this and could have chosen to pay for the comments just for the 6 months leading up to our wedding.

Mit Google übersetzen

Wix is My Favorite for Websites!

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, this Wix website site is amazing for bloggers and especially owners of businesses. I can't help but daily brag about this site and how easy it was for me to make one. I enjoy working daily on my websites because it brings inspiration and helps me to navigate my vision.

Wix is the main platform I use. I have tried many other website making sites and this one is my favorite. Wix gets the job done. I was able to create a few years ago many websites for my company and for my ministry without all of the hassle. The way Wix set everything up I had hundreds of ways to use each tool they had given for my website. The tools to fix up my website aren't complicated or confusing. I hate looking around for hours trying to figure out how to use a website. It is so frustrating and this made my life so much easier. I also like how the Wix website can help you create a blog page. I love to blog, so this was helpful. As, I was working on creating my Wix website I had loads of themes to use and tools. Wix has many options for the free users and for the premium users I noticed. I love how Wix is for all types of careers. People who want to start a small business or musicians. Also, I have noticed they have websites or tools for people who want to sell items. Wix is also useful for graphic designers. I also like how I am able to add photos, images, and website links to my official pages on Wix. I can also add social media symbols to link my social media pages to my Wix.

I really have no dislikes, but I would give a suggestion. I really hope Wix continues to update like they have been doing. I would love to see loads of more themes. They already have so much, but I would love to see more. More wouldn't hurt lol =)

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, has many great features, and reasonably priced.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I highly recommend this product. There are very few additions/changes that I would suggest. And again, the price is more than reasonable.

Clean and user friendly interface for building from scratch or editing templates.
Tons and tons of available options to choose from. (Colors, fonts, menus, etc.) Our websites don't look cookie cutter, they look custom built.
Connecting your own domain is super easy! It takes only a few minutes and is up and working immediately.
Access to all the features during building. Basically we can use all of the features (even if we have to upgrade to premium to use them live) so that I can be sure that we really do want to pay for those features.
On eCommerce site we can sell physical items and digital files.
Ability to make eCommerce site a members only site.
Forms are easy to use. (They could be improved a little. See Cons section.)
Can edit the mobile site and the desktop site independently of each other without edits on one being applied to the other.
Prices are very reasonable.
Overall, Wix has taken a massive amount of work off my shoulders and still produces high quality, custom looking websites.

Google ad vouchers are a little misleading. They only apply to new Google Ads users. So we purchased an upgrade mainly to get the ad voucher and then read the fine print that said we couldn't use it because we have an existing account.
Better options for reserving/booking. We rent out display items and really need a calendar that is accessible to users of our website so they can see when display items are available in their area and when they are checked out.
Better options for customizing auto emails to those that place orders. The majority of the email is not editable and doesn't really fit our needs.
More customization and ability to copy and paste forms. I built out a form and realized I had put it on the wrong page of the site. I was not able to move it from the current page to the correct page. I had to delete it and rebuild it on the correct page. I would also like to be able to store the forms so that I can use them on other sites rather than having to rebuild each time.

Wix Functionality & Features Review

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Wix really is a great platform. It is user friendly, it has great functionality, and also provides multiple services within each bundle they sell. However, I would like to see Wix update a little bit further into the current web design era we're in. Offer features that work in a social media run web world!

There are a few things that I really love about Wix. One being that it is very user friendly. Functionality with any program usually gets my biggest critique. It doesn't take long while using wix to know that it is a very functional web designing site with many widgets that help you along the way. The newest update to Wix sites has also brought some wonderful new features that have been much needed. Now, you website design can be easily made and with a polished look that most people pay big money for.

There isn't too much that I don't like about Wix but the things that I don't like I feel are of hug importance. The mobile editing tool. The mobile editing tool still lacks in functionality and versatility. There's still so much you're unable to customize within the mobile editing that it can end up making your website on your phone look less than professional. A lot of things that are easily customized on the desktop editing are not availing for customizing in the mobile editing leading to a lot of frustration.
The design on different computers. The designs on Wix never look the same on every computer. Some design pieces are missing, the design doesn't fit the screen right etc. I think if they could figure out how to make a design look right on every computer screen this would help keep that polished look for everyone.
Social Sharing. There are no sharing buttons on Wix for visitors to share on social sites. There are only link to the social media sites. Something like a calendar or a list should have the option to add a share button so that visitors can easily share what their reading, buying, or booking to their social sites so that others can join in.

To Wix or not to Wix? That is the question… Painless Web Development Platform

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Creating your first website can sound quite tedious, especially if you don’t know the first thing about web design (SEO, headers, alt tags, etc.). With over 500 beautifully seamless templates to choose from you can guarantee there will be one of your liking that will help you reach a nice starting point. After spending many hours searching for the best entry level, website development platform, I made the decision to go with Wix (rather than some of its well-known equivalents, i.e. WordPress or SquareSpace). I created my first website for an academic, student led organization in college without any prior knowledge in web development. My experience with Wix greatly exceeded my expectations; I quickly crafted and completed my own website in as little as a week, for free. If you’re looking to build a website that is intuitive and low cost, Wix won’t disappoint; there are millions of “WIXers” around the world.

Keep in mind there are situations where Wix may suite your needs better than others. The free plan would work great for anyone at an entry-level, freelancer, start-up/non-profit organization, and/or even bloggers looking to craft a simplistic website for little to no cost associated. As things progress, you can manage your subscription as needed; for complex websites or fairly large websites I would be more inclined to go with a paid plan of Wix or switching to an alternative like WordPress (which is close to equivalent in price comparison). This route would be more beneficial for large sized businesses, or fairly large, stable organizations; as it would provide more bandwidth, storage, and assistance in development. For beginning gurus you may find that the website management/development are out of your expertise, (coding, installing, backups, etc.) so there are times you may need to involve outside help.

Pros:
- Easy drop and drag web development platform suitable or any entry level or beginners with little to no experience and no prior knowledge of coding required
- Options to create website utilizing either: Wix editor (for those who would like to create their own website) or Wix Artificial Design Intelligence (for those less tech savvy, you can complete a questionnaire on what you would like your website to look like and have Wix assemble it for you!)
- Provides over 400 pristine and stunning templates you can choose from and personalize to your needs
- Offers all the website necessities to help you keep your website authority up to par: GDPR compliance settings and forms, SEO, mobile web-builder, google page rankings, and analytics on web performance
- Compatible with various plugins and applications you can add-on to your website (you can almost always find any plugin your need or one very similar to the one you may be looking for)
- Features that allow you to add forms to web pages, create social media posts, live-chat with web visitors, embed videos, market events, create blog posts, etc.

- The free version of this platform places Wix advertisements on your website and does not provide the option to personalize your own domain (free version subdomains are set up like this: username.wixsite.com)
- Utilizing the free version, make sure to optimize all images and compress videos before uploading to your website to maximize the amount of storage available to you. You may also notice that the free version of Wix tends to take a while to load your website (heavily automating your website will most definitely slow things down)

Mit Google übersetzen

Get up and running with a professional looking website in not time at all and with little knowledge

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I needed a website that would give the more advance user plenty of options and the more novice users the ability to still work on their portion of the site. Wix offers that. I could not be more pleased with wix

There are not enough words to be able to affectingly describe how much I love wix and their website building platform. Being someone who is a designing and uses many Adobe design software, I feel very at home with Wix website editor. Everything is laid right there in front of you and there are very few page limitations. You can drag and drop elements, put text or pictures where you want to, then edit there look with the built in tools. How you see it is what you get.

You can even check what it will look like on a mobile phone and edit that separately from your desktop website. So if there is an element that works on a desktop browser but not a mobile phone, not worries, just hide it from the mobile version.

There are a nice supply of free app or add on option that Wix supplies for free but there are also some great third party apps that you can add to your plan if you are needing something more.

And if not of those options work, there is also the option for coding your own.

My only current complaint with Wix is the lack of ability of giving a team member access to only edit a certain part of the website. It would be nice to be able to give someone access only to their portion of the website to edit instead of the whole website site. There are too many people that I worry will mess up something larger by accident if they have access to the whole site so I end up having to do it all myself.

Mit Google übersetzen

Wix is a fantastic and clean website creator

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used a number of website development software, and this is easily my favorite. I've looked into website creation as a side gig, and if that took off, Wix would likely be my go to for creating clean, modern, and effective websites.

Wix makes designing websites super easy for anybody of any skill level. If you're new to designing websites with software, you and use the AI to create a website for you, and then you just have to go in and edit specific information. If you want to have a little more control, you can disable the AI and go to a regular editor where you have a lot more control over minute details. Wix also has a vast selection of apps to integrate into your website, many of them free and others will usually have free versions or trials. Some of the apps are created by Wix, but most are third party, though they also have a review system so you can see what other users think of the apps. Also, when I say there's a large variety, I mean there are a number of apps for pretty much anything you can think of. Need to schedule appointments? Got it. Want to keep track of analytics? Probably dozens of apps to choose from. Need to create a menu? Easy. Social media integration, newsletters, just about anything.

They also have a number of different plans, depending on your needs. They range from very inexpensive to very affordable for a small business, depending on if you're ok with Wix displaying their logo on the site, how much bandwidth you need, if you want to have an online store (surprisingly affordable with Wix, by the way), if you want Google Ad Credits, etc.

Being so customizable, some things that feel like they should be intuitive, aren't. Disabling the AI that created the website (if you chose that path) is a little difficult, but it's necessary if you want control over customization. Setting up a store is a little tedious, as you have to enter a lot of information for each individual item; I'd love to see them find a way to ease this process. I'd also love to see the shipping options expanded a little, like options for delivering products if the client/customer is in the same town or within X miles of your location.

Expert's point of view to Wix Website Builder

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Being an expert in the web building niche, I have reviewed and tested dozens of website builders. This allows me to offers you the unbiased Wix review, providing the most substantial pros and cons of the system that can affect the website creation process as well as the result. My experience allows me to state that Wix is definitely the service, which is worth the attention of all users, with no exception at all. It is equally understandable to newbies and web design pros, which is explained by the intuitive nature, simplicity and variety of features the system unveils to ensure the unsurpassed web building experience. Wix has grown in popularity during the recent years - just have a look around to see how many websites have been created with it lately! The platform has won worldwide recognition, having replaced dozens of web design tools, which were popular before. Its customer base has exceeded 120 millions of users from around 200 countries of the world and it still keeps growing, which is another proof of the system’s usability, professionalism and quality. It is absolutely great for average users willing to launch decent websites for commercial or non-commercial use!

Wix is a universal WYSIWYG website builder, which allows creating different types of websites in a quick and hassle-free way. Wix is based on the SaaS platform, which allows users to create and manage their websites from any mobile device. A convenient drag-and-drop website editor makes it possible to add the blocks and adjust their positions to give a website the required design. No web design or coding skills are needed to do that - so intuitive, simple and user-friendly the system is.

Wix Editor and Wix ADI

Wix allows creating websites in two different ways depending upon the skills and knowledge of a user. Wix Editor is a standard option that offers an opportunity to select and customize a template that comes up to your needs most of all. Wix ADI is an advanced tool, which ensures smooth and intuitive web building process. What you have to do is to provide the info about your company and the system will automatically generate a website for you.

Mobile-Optimized Template Gallery

Wix has an extensive gallery of niche-specific mobile-optimized templates. The system also offers a set of advanced design customization tools that make it possible to give your website the preferred look and functionality. It is also possible to access Wix App Market here to choose between dozens of free and paid applications that can be integrated into your website to ensure stunning website performance.

Blogging and eCommerce Features

Apart from creating standard websites, Wix can be used as a blogging and eCommerce platform. This unveils lots of new opportunities to users, who intend to establish their own web-based businesses.

Affordable Pricing Policy

Wix pricing policy is worth the attention as well. It has a free unlimited plan, the functionality of which is enough to test all the features of the system and five paid plans with diverse functionality that may cover all the web building needs.

No Template Change Option

Wix doesn't allow changing the template on the go. Once you have chosen a theme to start your website with, you'll have to keep working with it. Otherwise, all the submitted content will be lost. This is a drawback for most inexperienced users, but it’s possible to avoid the problem by making the right choice.

Doubtful Connect Domain Plan

The Connect Domain Plan allows connecting a domain name to your website, but it does not remove the system ad from it. Thus, there is no need to invest into this plan. Instead, it makes sense to upgrade to one of the higher plans that come with no ads included.

These are only a few wix disadvantages, which, however, are not that crucial and can’t overwhelm the benefits of the system. As of today, Wix is, undoubtedly, the leader in the web design niche, which doesn’t have any similar rivals to compete with.

Perfect for DIY websites

Bewertet am 16.8.2017

Easy DIY websites
Assistance with SEO
Info on ways to improve the site with their weekly newsletter
Advanced functions

Wix makes website building easy. I've built several websites on this platform and always get great results. There are hundreds of templates to choose from and they are easy to customize. I also love that Wix keeps up with trends and sends helpful hints via email when new options become available. They seem to be ahead of the curve.

They've recently introduced a different way to build a website. Instead of picking the template and customizing, the software asks questions about the web page and company, establishes your preferences in color and style - then builds the website for you. It's revolutionary and I love the results. My clients have all loved this new option and it saves me a ton of time. This option is easy to customize too and the layouts the software picks are very modern.

I also love all the add ons you can put on the website. I use the social feeds, blogging, event registration forms, and photo gallery add ons frequently.

My only real criticism of Wix is that many of the add-ons offer basic functions, however in order to get true functionality you have to pay for the add-on. I've encountered this a lot in the event registrations, forms, booking, and social feeds. I often find myself rethinking putting add ons on the website because the free version almost never has all the functions I need.

I understand Wix is a business however and needs to find additional sources of revenue.

When to WIX, when not to WIX

Bewertet am 15.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Several years ago, I looked at several entry level website providers. I am not saying they are entry level providers, I mean that they offer entry level website feature sets. Because I had no experience building websites, I chose WIX over Wordpress. I thought Wordpress was a lot of work to learn. My site needs some functionality but it is not complex site. I also did not need an ecommerce site because I am not involved in ecommerce. So I chose WIX. I love WIX. I love the beauty of its templates, I love the flexibility of its design. I am not using the AI feature so I don't know anything about it. The WIX tutorials are some of the best I have ever used. The knowledge base answers nearly every question. I would recommend it to others and I would use it again. But for a different kind of website.

Th big problem with WIX is they do not give you access to their source code. Also, if you want to add apps to your site, you must select from their app market. I will say there is a good selection that seems to be growing but what happens is that you end up cobbling together the available apps in order to offer additional services i.e. surveys, instruction manuals, ebooks, free trials and so forth. And WIX offers no live support. You must rely on the support of the app providers, many of whom are very good, I will say. But you can't change WIX. After many intensive months of learning WIX and its app market, I realized I could have learned Wordpress and had much easier time integrating apps from a much wider selection, as in - almost anything.

So buying WIX depends on your needs. My website offers a lot of educational experiences and materials, so Wordpress would probably have been better, but WIX is enough. First figure out what functionality you need for your website, then look over the WIX app market to see what is available, then decide. Also WIX's blog is still fairly new and is a bit quirky. But if I were selling arts, food, jewelry, clothing, beautiful things, then I would say WIX all the way.

Beautiful, easy to use templates

Limited to using only the apps in their app market.

Extremely User-Friendly with a Manageable Interface

Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how quick you can put together a basic website for cheap (or even free). It's easy to navigate and everything is very straightforward, with handy tutorials in the off chance that some functionality is confusing. There's an Artificial Intelligence section that makes it even easier for people who aren't proficient in technology whatsoever. All you do is answer a few basic questions about what you want, and it puts an entire site together for you, including verbiage. It's incredible! I know my way around computers and code, but for the times my family members need a really short and sweet website for their very small company or service, I go in and get them something started within minutes. The design of WIX is very clean and concise as well, making it a pleasant experience rather than a stressful and frustrating one. I once had to create an extremely complex and in-depth website, and although I struggled, wix still managed to come through and provide almost everything I required within the site. I was very impressed.

I don't like how constricted things are. If you're looking for a very specific site, or way of doing things (chances are there's a widget already designed and built for you) but you can't customize everything to a T (if you don't know how). You can go into the backend and fiddle with the CSS coding, but that means nothing to anyone who doesn't know what they're doing. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who wants a complex site with multiple layers and concepts, as it becomes difficult to maintain and design, and keep consistent. There's not much flexibility when it comes to the HTML (from a basic user standpoint) so if you have very specific ways you'd like your site to function, respond etc, this isn't for you and you should hire a professional to build one for you.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use to those who don't know programming logic and wish to build their website as they want.

Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Wix provides most of the tools to build almost all categories from personal to business website.As I am not good in programming wix has given life to my first website which I build for my personal use but as I got working hands on wix interface, I started building website for other clients also.Soon my work gets appreciated because the template wix facilitate is latest and easy to customize so the same template looks different and apart from endless tools which we can purchase and use ,wix provides FREE app to use make site total professional. Adsense is the most demanded facility that most of the customer wish to add on their website. SEO,Analytics are tools that every developer longing to work on but wix make it easy to understand.There is a lot to write but I finish it off discussing the CODE feature which provides developer "build a database" and "video tutorial" to guide.I find wix as complete web development kit and love to recommend you all .

Wix shows its branded ads over Free and Connect Domain plans I think if it will provide limited time facility like paid plan for first time user then new user can enjoy more their work.Being a wix user ,somtime at the begning, I think of switching my website to another platform but seems more difficult to do so.

Mit Google übersetzen

Wix can be the first step to anyone's creative career

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was more than awesome! Again, Wix has helped me with first steps transforming from a print designer to a web designer/developer, and I'm pretty thankful that I have found a tool that brought me the interest of development. 10/10, highly recommend for people who needs a quick but beautiful website without coding knowledge.

Simple, easy to use and powerful. I didn't know what coding is but I needed a builder to help me with building a porfolio website and I found Wix. It helped me to build an impressive website with all the magic animation (if you're creative you can do so much!) All the drag-n-drop function makes websites fun and even a 5th grader can create his own site. Wix has templates but it's way more fun to customize your own and make it unique. The cost to host it with Wix and have a domain isn't terrible either. Best fit for personal portfolio or young entrepreneurs didn't have a fund to hire web developers.

P/S: I was a designer at the moment I found WIX, but it made me become more interested in Website, eventually I learn more about programming and languages, and grow out of Wix, but Wix sure was the first wonderful step in my career transitioning (I'm now a web designer/developer)

It was absolutely perfect for me when I didn't know any coding/programming. You can pay a little to get rid of the little Wix text at the bottom but the free version isn't the worst. But once you have knowledge about backend, Wix can be a bit limited (as to the functions and customization)

Mit Google übersetzen

Who Says You Can’t create your own website now at no cost!!

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 19.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Today, when we thought about having an own website, we thought that it will cost around 10000 – 20000 Rs. So, we drop that idea and lag in this modern world. But now, no need to worry guys, for you only a platform had been created to help you overcome this problem. Wix helps you not only to create free websites but also it provides you with lots of designs and templates. Wix also publish some blogs to help you so that you can use all the features of Wix efficiently. However, what we want today? Money of course! So Wix also helps you to get some earning by giving you some free-ads as well as paid ones. I think that it’s a better tool offered by tenfold which saves our lot of time and making us effective. At least, you must try it for once (irrespective of its cons, it is a better option).

This application gets some bad things also. Do you want to know? Here are those! The Wix may include a lot of templates, designs, themes etc. but working on that is slow even you have a broadband. Another one says that Wix doesn't support much as well as it arouses some problems when it is used in Google Chrome (like click and drag features get jumped, cause misplaced texts, images etc.). Most importantly which you must remember is that if you want to customize it to the fullest you must have to convert the account to premium mode. That’s what I don’t like about it!!Last, I want to say its pros and cons are overweighing each other but still I recommend you use it and get on the path of modernization.

Mit Google übersetzen

Wix is like a business in a box!

Bewertet am 16.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

Creating dedicated websites to promote property for sale is a core part of my business. I needed a way to market real estate that focuses on an individual property and wasn't more advertising for a real estate professional and their entire inventory of listings. With Wix, creating websites for home sellers makes their property look so good, my clients have second thoughts about selling!

The Wix app market is full of free apps to enhance the visitor's experience with professional videos, and galleries. Their business apps can help do everything from bringing traffic to your site to communicating with visitors to setting up an online store. Connecting a Wix website to a domain name is easy. I've never experienced any security issues with their cloud-based platform.

There are less expensive options to purchase a domain name outside of Wix, so I would recommend connecting to a domain name you already own.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best website hosting and builder for the money.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to set up and go, my website is one of the aspects of my business that I worry about the least. Wix makes it simple to reach my audience with very little effort and no hassle.

I have been using Wix for about 3 years and I love it. They are constantly improving their service and adding features. The very best aspect of using Wix for my website hosting is the ability to build my own site from the ground up or use one of their many beautiful templates. Their template library spans all shapes, sizes and functions for any possible type of website that you are looking for. The templates are easy to adapt to your vision and brand, or you have the option of starting from scratch. As a graphic designer, the ease of use and the ability to design as much or as little as I have time for is priceless. The price for the service is also super reasonable for the features that you get. With the option for a multitude of apps and plug ins you can set up a portfolio or use their ecommerce options for a full online store. Definitely would recommend for experienced or new to the business users alike. I've never experienced any issues with the site itself or the traffic handling and all of my business flows through it regularly.

There isn't much to dislike about Wix. Whether you choose the free option or one of the many tiered pay-to-host options, Wix has a lot to offer its customers.

Mit Google übersetzen

My first simple and DIY website builder.

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started using wix from 2011 and left in 2013, because it is not as expendable as opensource cms are. But if I need a website without any tech knowledge and will make up within a day then I always prefer to my clients to use wix as it fits that's criteria. For new user and not so tech-savvy users wix is an awesome tool to show your content.

If you are new and need just a website without hassel or rapid deployment of your content wix is for you. You can get a running website wtihin hours with wix. Select a template(there are lots of free templates available) edit and done you are up and running with wix free service. The price is resonable to the feature wix offers, and you have their support team and video tutorials to help.
For selling goods and digital content you also can setup your e-commers website within hours and with in affordable pricing it is easy.

You cannot export wix to another platform as easily as opensource projects can do. You need to manually export pages and posts to another platform, which is a pain for me. And you have to use wix subdomain and ads as a free user.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

One of the easiest way to create web page without the knowledge

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with Wix is nothing more than pleasant. I did communicate with customer service and they help me out with a great attitude. Other than that, I think that Wix are pioneers on the industry which are getting better every now and then.

The best thing about Wix, is that they provide template to start with, this creates some confidence on users like me that have no experience or no degrees website creator. Wix has a great dashboard that make it easy to me to perform and create and also add videos, images text etc.. Whatever I did on the design studio the change was applied directly without taking that long or lagging out. I started with the free version templates but later I had to pay monthly because its definitely worth it.

I dislike that the free version templates have a limit on putting features like media. I started with the free version which I wanted to have a lot of videos in my web page but whenever I reached a certain amount it stopped me from uploading more. No big issue but I thought it was important to mention it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Truly the easiest, most supportive web builder!

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Wix houses my business website and allows me to organize booking, product and service sales, blogging (with multiple users) and customer communication through its platform.

- In my opinion, Wix has been the easiest and most supportive web builder for my business.
- The flexibility of creating on any template is unmatched!
- The App tools, like Booking, Blog, and Store, has helped me build the type of website I've always imagined.
- The help with SEO is brilliantly intertwined into the site's backend.
- The announcement feature and customer login ability is also a plus!
- Without the complications of using multiple platforms to link to my website, Wix allows me to do it all from their backend.

The downfall is that after adding and changing design elements to your website, it's not automatically mobile optimized. We still have to edit the mobile version, which takes so much longer. I would love for it to all auto-optimize for mobile capability, without the additional designing needed.

Mit Google übersetzen

Wix is a user friendly tool for creating a website!

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used Wix and continue to for my small business website. I do regular edits to add services as we grow. My site is a simple one, but it is just the way I want it. My theme has clean lines, and a great flow through the content (up to date themes - scrolling content, not static pages). It is so easy to add images, edit my verbiage, add new sections (like testimonials), and I can even have event registrations if I hold a conference or training. Wix makes it very easy for a non-web designer to create a nice, professional looking website without the knowledge of HTML.

The price was very reasonable for the Premium version when I added my domain. I found a coupon that offered me 50% of the price, so search for coupons and get your website creation on with Wix!

I love the ease of use when it comes to Wix. Wix is simple to navigate. The left hand menu shows you exactly where your menu, content, forms, images, and everything are located, and when you click on them, they take you to one place to make your edits. Unlike WordPress which has a more advanced navigation, Wix makes is easy for a laymen to create their own website. It is free to create a site, and then a paid service if you have your own domain. The pricing was fair for the term.

The free version does not have as many theme or form options. Once you pay for premium to connect your domain, it opens an array of options for you. So basically, the free version, like most any program, is a limited one.

Mit Google übersetzen

A life-saver for building professional looking websites

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Wix has positively impacted by professional life by streamlining the time and process of updating and building websites. The variou design options never leave me bored, or make my page look unprofessional/ lacking creativity. I highly suggest Wix to those who want to build websites but do not have the tech-skills to do so.

My favorite thing about Wix is all the options it offers users to customize their websites. Unlike other platforms, such as blogspot, Wix comes with more easily customizable templates so your website can stand out! Moreover, I have found it easier to use than other website building platforms, as a tech-novice. Wix has been a life-saver when it comes to designing simple websites for my classes each semester. Students can easily access the website and navigate it without trouble.

I find the paid version of Wix to be too expensive, and not really a good value for the few extra services it provides. I would like Wix better if there were better paid features, such as having an online consultant help you build the webpage. As a college instructor, I do not always have time to build and update my websites, so paid customer service options would be ideal.

Mit Google übersetzen

Cost-effective, graphical UI, highly customizable, add-ons, lots of themes. All in one package.

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- Themes/Design: There are so many themes, it would seem impossible not to find one to suit your preference. Within just a few minutes you will have a visually-appealing website template to start your customizing and content creation. You do not need to be a professional web developer to create a personalized and profession website, using this product.

- Intuitive User Interface: A new user will be able to start modifying and adjusting their website by simply clicking on the editor interface. When cursing over a design item doesn't provide the options you are looking for, clicking on items reveal useful options.

- Pricing: I like that the basic package price offers full store support, albeit with a few less marketing features offered from the higher tiers. However, for many, the basic package will be more than sufficient to create an online store, blog, or business site. I think this is a huge value.

-Wix App Market: In-house marketplace for adding features to your website in a single supported platform. I think this adds a lot of value to users who not web developers (people who would use the Wix service) to add powerful functionality quickly and easily to their website.

-User Interface response is a bit sluggish/latent. Accessing features via pop up menus, or simply clicking buttons in the editor can take a split-second for dialog windows or nested interface windows to appear. While the interface is fully functional, a more performance-efficient interface would be on my wish list.

-Wix Apps Market may cost you more money to operate your website: Not all Wix Apps are free. Depending on your needs for your website, certain add-ons may drive the cost of your website up. The Wiz Apps market adds a lot of value in terms of added features that are easily deployable for adding value to your website, but the cost to roll operate the website should be considered when comparing all the web-hosting offerings available.

Absolute Best Web Design Tool

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having a website for my small business is crucial, and I am actually PROUD of how professional I was able to make our site look! I love the ability to update it as often or as many times as I'd like, and billing is super inexpensive AND easy with automatic monthly payment withdrawals. Hopefully as the business grows, we'll be able to make larger lump-sum payments to save even more money for the business, which they also offer. I recommend Wix over ANY other option for web design to anyone for any type or size business!

Wix is SO user-friendly, it makes my life so much easier! It is essentially dummy-proof, allowing users to easily navigate their accounts, edit individual web pages, and make beautiful, professional looking websites without any web design or html experience. The price is absolutely unbeatable as well. Photos can be resized, cropped, and moved around on a web page by simply clicking and dragging; that is just one example of how simple Wix makes it to design your webpage. Another feature I think is just brilliant is the option to view and make edits to what someone would see if they pulled your site up on a mobile device. You can almost create an entirely separate mobile site at no extra cost. It is so customizable, you can create pretty much anything you imagine, whether starting from one of their templates or a blank page. I just can't say enough about it.

There is nothing I dislike about Wix, truly. It is literally the most user-friendly web design software I have ever trialed, seen, or used.

Mit Google übersetzen

Wix makes website building fast,easy and user friendly

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I worked with a team in another country on a client website and was given an opportunity to introduce Wix to the team. This team was more accustomed to using other CMS in the past. It was easy to get junior designers and devs up to speed with Wix and have them churn out content and design quickly after on-boarding. We were pleasantly surprised at how well some of the base templates fit into our designs. It was a good experience with Wix.

For a very competitive price, my team and I got a robust tool that's pretty simple to use out of the box. I enjoy of easy access features and user friendly layouts when it comes to website builders; and Wix has that. I particularly like the free templates that Wix comes with, there's enough choices there for anyone whether they're designing their first website or is a season pro at it. Furthermore, when you first start designing a website, the Wix ADI compiles a rough outline of your prospective website. I really like that feature.

There's also a free version to use as well. It obviously doesn't come with nearly as many features, but I think that it's a great way to introduce any designers to design. You could theoretically have designers trained on Wix before even purchasing an enterprise version.

My team and I had to also build a mobile version of our website as well. That was a bit more tricky as I think Wix is really optimized for desktop format.

Wix also isn't a pure CMS so there's a few niche features that's missing. Also, this is very nit picky here, but you do have to incorporate the Wix URL in your URL. But if this is intended to be used for clients,I'd just pay for the domain which is not a hassle.