Mindbody

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Laut unserem Kunden die bisher beste Software für die Online Terminvergabe

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

Von der Terminerstellung über die Buchung bis hin zur Zahlung reibungsloser Verlauf

Mehr individuelle Designmöglichkeiten wären zwecks Anpassung schön

Sean
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very convenient for checking in guests quickly and user friendly for generating sales reports

Bewertet am 18.9.2019

Being a front desk employee I frequently had to engage with customers to look up class schedules for them, get them booked into classes they were interested in, and handle payment for classes or massages. The MINDBODY system was always very efficient in these tasks and I feel it is optimized for this type of business (spa, massage, yoga studio, etc.). It was very rare that I had to have customers wait while I tried to figure things out because the interface always felt intuitive and this software seemed to have all the options I could hope for.

This software makes it very easy to check in guests in a timely manner, apply relevant coupon codes, check existing balances, and quickly add items to a guests order. The interface is very intuitive and I feel that I was able to quickly learn it and teach it to new employees. Price modifications and discounts for employees or other special circumstances were very easy and quick to enter.

I found that a couple times there were multiple entries in this system for the same guest. Sometimes one of these entities had a gift card balance or something else that the guest would want us to know about but if we chose the wrong account to look in this would not be immediately clear to us and could cause confusion. It was typically fairly easy to resolve and we were able to consolidate the accounts into one.

Christina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing app for my business

Bewertet am 19.1.2023

This app has been a great tool for scheduling, running reports, marketing, collecting payments, and providing some organiation to my business.

This app has been great in helping manage my business. I love how easy it is to use and the ease of integration for clients to book services and to check clients in. It helps keep information private and it's simple to learn and be trained on. Customer support is always amazing and very helpful whenever I have a question or get stuck with something. The services provided by Mindbody are top notch and I highly recommended this app.

I enjoy the features of this platform overall, but it is on the more expensive side.

Nicholas
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Review of Mindbody

Bewertet am 20.1.2023

Pretty good. The bugs are annoying and slow us down but the idea of it is perfect.

the scheduling works great and makes it really easy to schedule our appointments.

It can be a bit slow at times and has several bugs.

Michele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Well known scheduler, but not great for kids services

Bewertet am 8.10.2022

When using it as an instructor at multiple yoga studios, it works ok for signing in adults students to class and collecting payment. It is not however good for anything beyond that including buying a class for a friend or signing up multiple members of a family. (By the client that is, everything is possible using the instructor's login and manually performing these functions.)

Clients are generally familiar with it already.

This is not the ideal scheduler to have if you have parents wanting to sign up multiple kids for classes. It also charges extra for each location so if you travel to different locations to host classes and events, this quickly becomes cost prohibitive.

Thea
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

A CSR's honest thoughts with Mindbody

Bewertet am 5.1.2023

Being in the BPO industry for almost 4 years, one of the realizations I've worked on is the fact that our mental health matters. There are times where other professionals would call this line of work a "no brainer job" but the truth is for us Filipinos it takes more than just intellect to give the best customer experience. We serve them by heart, that's why I think Mindbody is a revolutionary platform because here you can find help without having to go through the stereotyping that you and your inner peace needs help. A big thumbs up to their advocacy and mission.On the specifics, the graphics are simple but top tier, easy to navigate to especially on the mobile app. They also have a very good CSR team who assist you on your concerns as a user and wellness instructor.

A few enhancements on the graphics a little more lively if possible since it represents health and wellness, although the overall performance of the software is superb I'd highly recommend that for better viewing experience.

Julia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible software, terrible customer service

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

Customer service is awful. The message always says they have an unusually high call volume, so it takes hours to solve any issues, and half the issues the techs have never heard of it, so they just punt.

The software is good at booking clients, and minding the number of sessions remaining in a package. It reminds clients of appointments.

The point of sale is a nightmare. They have NO point of sale effectively. They don't even allow an instrument as a chip reader!!! The only solution is a 3rd party instrument that costs $900, and does not fully integrate with the mindbody software. They forbid you getting a functional Credit card terminal, and have no options. This system is a constant source of grief. It double charges clients all the time, they say they are "trying" to get it to stop, meanwhile I get a dozen furious calls a week from clients who complain. The company has had an urgent fix in the works for over a year. I could go on, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Aditionally, they charge way above what I can get credit card processing for on the open market, but they forbid any competition in this arena.

Amy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A lot of features and support for your value!

Bewertet am 12.12.2022

It’s been excellent, I feel comfortable and confident while using it.

The features are endless as well as the support! You can call anytime and get someone to walk you through anything.

Some times it’s a bit slow, needs to be updated on your phone often to run at full speed.

Je
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Mindbody is seamless for class sign-up and Livestream

Bewertet am 15.1.2023

Mindbody qorks seamlessly for class registration and was easy to transition to Livestream with the onset of covid.

It is not easy for clients further than 50 miles to find our classes using mb software. It has only come up since Livestreaming has made geographic distance irrelevant.

Rebecca
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Way too expensive and big for a small studio

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

Need an online timetable with booking system

Easy to upload information Secure customer data

The price Not agile enough for a small studio. Customer service take too long to reply

Laura
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Mind body for fitness and dance studios

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Ok. Don’t love it but don’t hate it. I do think it’s expensive.

Great call to get d everything g set up at the start. I say payments and registrars.

Expensive. We had to come down a level in lockdown as it just wasn’t worth it,

Sharmila

Mindbody Online transformed my business

Bewertet am 3.9.2019

I tried to leave Mindbody once to go to Booker (now a MBO owned company) and that was a huge fail. They didn't offer the preferences that worked for my boutique, small studio. MBO has stellar customer service. Also, BOLD is beyond a doubt, the most exciting part of MBO and helping owners stay motivated, inspired and educated.

Mindbody offers exemplary customer service. I have been with them for more than 10 years of the 15 years that I have been in business. It's user friendly, innovative and helps business owners to automate their work.

The price for MBO keeps getting more expensive. Also, the partner companies can add up too.

Booker

Warum Mindbody gewählt wurde

Years ago, Booker offered me a free Ipad to switch to their company. They also promised cheaper monthly rates including merchant services processing fees.

Booker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mindbody

Booker could not deliver. I would rather pay a little more (rates weren't too high back then) than pay for scheduling system that didn't function as easy as MBO.
John
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

MindBody for Music Schools

Bewertet am 4.4.2020

Studio automation is always a plus - if you haven't used Auto-Pay, you should really try it. Automated emails are really the best part. For us, it's slow, kind of clunky, and doesn't fit our needs as well as we had hoped. Them withholding our money was definitely the main impetus for our disillusionment.

Integrated billing/scheduling/contractor & staff payroll. Automated email messaging. Automated customer billing. A large variety of services thought to improve retention and conversion. Tech support is very knowledgeable, professional and helpful.

We've been using MB for over 7 years. It was affordable when we started, but has continued to increase in cost. It is now very expensive, by comparison to other offerings. The billing system is extremely complicated to set up and is difficult to train. It's really built for yoga studios, etc., and is not a good solution for music schools. The vast majority of the add-on products they promote are not useful to those that only book recurring appointments, like music schools do. They seem to be designed for pushing individual appointment booking, which is the opposite of what we need. There are constant "improvements" which always add more page loads - when we first started, you could go to any page on the site within 2 clicks. The daily tasks you need are now, all, at least 3 page loads away, if not more. In other words, their improvements always slow us down and don't add any value that we can perceive. The reason we're going to move to something else was cemented this week: On Apr. 1 our Auto-Pays ran like normal. On Apr. 2 they sent us an email informing us that 20% of what they owed us was being held to protect our clients due to changes from the COVID-19 pandemic. We were left scrambling for cash to cover checks we had already written. There was no warning that they were going to short us. They claimed that the "entire processing industry" was doing this, but I can find no evidence that that is true. It looks like they were holding back our money to protect themselves.

Kurt
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

MindBody for Small Gym

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

Scheduling calendar is simple, intuitive and the drag & drop feature is priceless!
MindBody is a One Stop Shop for a small, service oriented business and it can easily be expanded as the company grows.

Easy to use, very intuitive. Set up took almost no time at all.
MindBody allows me to schedule Personal Training Sessions and Group Training Sessions, deal with Point of Sale transactions and even track inventory.
The software is flexible enough to handle multiple users and expand when needed.
The software will also take into account independent contractors.
Most functions are very user friendly and mistakes are easy to correct.

I use MindBody to process my merchant services and processing transactions over a weekend, especially a holiday weekend, can result in a longer than expected delay before the bank receives the funds.
It can take time to put together information for sales tax, most of my business, 95%, is service related.
All transactions are recorded, it's just a matter of remembering which questions to ask to get the correct answer.

Zen Planner und Zendesk Suite

Warum Mindbody gewählt wurde

RhinoFit didn't have the flexibility I needed and wasn't as intuitive

RhinoFit
Stephanie

MindBody Software is Mostly Great

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

Honestly, software is software these days. But my experience with MindBody is that the team of people they have behind the scenes is absolutely phenomenal. They just put on the most amazing in person event called Bold, and I was so impressed I already bought my ticket for next year. They also do a yearly training on their software called MindBody University, and I have heard great things. I'm hoping that once I attend, I will fall in love with the software as much as I have with the people.

It has a lot of features that I need to run my business, like reports, memberships, and online booking for clients.

I do not find it intuitive, and sometimes it's glitchy and inconsistent.

Vagaro

Warum Mindbody gewählt wurde

I needed more functionality than it provided. Honestly, I also tried Booker, Full Slate, and Massage Book.

Bookeo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mindbody

It came recommended from my mentor.
Mariana

Switched back

Bewertet am 26.8.2019

All in one software. It was important to me that I could run reports, do payroll, credit card processing, scheduling, e-commerce, and marketing all in one place.

Scheduling made easy but my favorite part is how much faster it is for me to do payroll. Has all the features we could want and more.

There are a lot of steps to do certain things and it really takes someone who knows the software to set things up and update things. I know the program pretty well now and can navigate through but some of my employees still fumble around. This could also be due to them not taking othe time to do the trainings included.

Tera

Top Notch Customer Service

Bewertet am 14.8.2019

MB is our business' everything. We utilize scheduling, time clocks, reporting, POS, inventory, payment processing and more. I can't imagine running my business with out it!

I love that there is always a solution to any pain point I run across regarding scheduling, reporting, analytics, etc. And that if I can't find it the Help center usually answers my questions!

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed because it does so much!!!

Eric
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Leading and inspiring the health and fitness industry

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

I've truly found Mindbody as an ally to help run my business. The company and community around it is why I'm in the health and fitness industry. It is inspiring to see a company trailblaze positive change in the public's heath and look forward to be associated with Mindbody for years to come.

Mindbody is easily the most powerful and comprehensive software available to help run your health and fitness company. What a lot of people may not know is that this company is leading the charge to improve health and fitness in this country and throughout the world where Mindbody is found. Having spent time at their campus in San Luis Obispo, I've seen it first hand. I go to the Mindbody University events to learn and to be inspired. It is a comprehensive program so it can be complicated. With time, you can master this program then use complementary software depending how sophisticated you want to be with your company.
It is confusing to see so many complementary software programs, but to the best of my knowledge, I believe Mindbody keeps from duplicating every idea/program to not degrade the work that they do with the foundation of the work that they do well.
This company is innovative and trailblazing ways and features that will enhance the clients experience at your gym/studio and easily the best feature is the ability to use a mobile device to run the software and create and pleasant experience for the user.

I believe if anyone considers using other software, it is because you are forced to use a specific credit card company with Mindbody. The sophistication to take different types of payment is lacking in such a monumentally successful software program. They tried to roll out a mobile dedicated payment device called POYNT which has been disappointing. It is clunky and unreliable, but I was pleasantly surprised to be able to return for a credit on my account. There are reports that the payment system is being revamped and it would be a revelation and would make the system truly complete.

Jeff
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Missing basic functions that a small business can't afford to be without

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

It's well known so your clients will recongnise it. Not suitable for spa or salon, maybe it's ok for gyms or classes.

1. No option to take a deposit at the time of booking! Only an option to do it manually and pray that customers will do it of thier own accord or pay a staff member to sift through all your appointments and call people. Mindbody will only force customers to pay in full at the time of booking (very agressive) or pay nothing and leave your business a sitting duck for no-shows. Ridiculous in 2021. Quick way to kill a small business with constant no-shows and wasted time. Seems like such a basic function that every software should have!!!!

2. Mindbody does not play nice with others, you are forced to use thier POS system and pay astronomical processing fees. Venmo, paypal and quickbooks offer merchant processing for much less but there is zero viable option to intergrate them. POS system options from them are also from the dinosaur ages, no option for contactless? ITS 2021!!!!

3. Confirmation emails/texts can not be customized depending on appointment type, this leaves you unable to customize anything thats automatically sent and only allows you to enforce blanket policies. Not good enough for such expensive software and not suitable for spas or salons offering various different services.

Alissa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Mindbody Review

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

Comprehensive. Lots of features and options. A lot of reporting (although I think it could be better). The app and the exposure you get as part of that.

Simple tasks can be far too complicated. It at times does not feel it is built by daily users. If so, some of the steps needed would seemingly be decreased (although I will say this has improved somewhat over time). Absence of a solid dashboard report. I have to pull numbers from several places and numbers for a certain metric report differently on different reports. This causes me and my team to lose confidence in the reporting. There also aren't simple and common metrics reported like membership sales closing rate or member retention rate. I get frustrated that we have to outsource a lot of functions to other vendors for things that could be integrated into the software. Things like more customization of the auto-emails. More options for the retention emails that we pay a pretty penny for at the highest level. Finally, customer support responsiveness is not consistently great. After last year's conference we established a contact who was for a time responsive but then fell off. Now it seems like a complete headache to get any issue or question addressed. We are a 7 location studio who spends over $25K for your software annually. I feel we deserve a dedicated and responsive rep.

Chelsea

Mindbody Review

Bewertet am 30.1.2019

Our overall experience has been truly great. The customer service staff are excellent and they almost always have a good answer for us and a way to make business easier for us when we need to call to get help from them. The app is beautiful and the Mindbody team really does an excellent job supporting it's customers and marketing them all (from little guys like us, to huge brands worldwide).

It is fairly user friendly, and there are a lot of tutorials which are great for helping my staff and I find the answers for questions without needing to call and contact a customer service representative. I like that you can use it for multiple types of appointments/services all in one place, instead of needing different software to support each one.

Some things are not super user friendly. There seem to be places where there are quite a few "work arounds" that need to happen in order for us to achieve the outcome we are looking for, and that makes it confusing for the client and for our staff. I feel there isn't always just ONE single way to do something, which makes training new staff a bit more difficult. The price is also a little high. With the increase this year it has been an adjustment for our business since we are a pretty low priced fitness studio, but overall it has still been worth the investment for having everything managed in one place.

Jeff

Mindbody on Your Mind?

Bewertet am 4.9.2020

Overall we have been satisfied with this software, otherwise we wouldn't have stuck with it for this long. There are other, cheaper scheduling software programs out there that do the same bang for your buck, but we advise people to compare when shopping first. This can be a bit pricy especially if you don't use all of the bells and whistles.

My company has been using this software for over 5 years and I don't think that we have even scratched the surface of all of the features that it can do. We have been satisfied with it's easy use.

Because it is such an extensive software, the price can be rather high. Especially for small businesses. To top it off, they keep raising the prices every couple of months, but we don't see any new features or improvements to justify the price hike.

Ramin
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great for automation for business, also a good tool for user

Bewertet am 10.1.2021

With a few hiccups from the user side (booking classes) and the up-sells I wouldn't jump to use this again in the future. Of course, with Covid we have no classes any longer but should we begin holding I may stick to the simpler Eventbrite booking platform. Mindbody just dominated the industry here in Los Angeles and although they have a good system, I don't think it's worth the costs unless you are a very large studio that sells out every class.

I have used Mindbody from both sides of the fence, one as a user as well as a business owner. What I liked most as a user is that it's simple to use and allows the user to get a gambit of various class offerings without having to go to various different websites or apps. If you're looking for a yoga class at a certain time, a certain location- it gets you there and lets you book it right from the app.

This is strictly from the business side, it's a little clunky to use and again this is from the business side- the costs did increase over time with the add-ons. This can be very problematic because the up-sells didn't necessary equate to more guests to the mediation studio we were working through.

Eventbrite
Kristina

Mindbody Online Brings in More than it Costs

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

I don’t know how I would run my business without MBO. It makes my whole operation run more smoothly and takes care of so many details that I simply would not be able to manage. Thank you MBO!!!

I love all of the value. Added from MBO. On the home page I’m easily able to see how many. New customers have found my business and purchased services through the MBO app. Every month that number is higher than the cost of the software so I’m actually making money by not switching to one of the less expensive services. I also LOVE the MBO support staff and how easy it is to get someone to help with any problems or questions. Every year more services and programs are added that have helped my business grow since I first started 5 years ago.

When I first started learning how to use MBO five years ago I found it difficult and not intuitive. I believe that the platform has improved since then and, as I said, the support team is very good at helping you to figure things out. That said, there is a learning curve for new employees simply because there are so many features and it can take a while to find your way through to do what you need to do.

Lancer
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Value For My Business Needs!

Bewertet am 20.7.2016

My clients love using Frederick to schedule their appointments with me. It's easy for them to use, and they also like the text reminder feature, especially. They also like to receive reminders to book their appointments again, as not all of my clients can book an appointment at checkout because they're busy and have varying schedules. I also enjoy the feature because there are times when I don't have time to schedule their next appointment because another client is waiting.

Ease of use and the options with the smart marketing. I can control what things are sent out and turn them on and off at will.

Sometimes the text reminders don't work. When someone posts a review, they are unable to change it later if they want to, without assistance from customer service.

Antwort von Frederick Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Lancer,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that both you and your clients are loving the Frederick Platform. We look forward to helping you continue to grow your business.

Re: text messages not working, if you are ever experiencing issues with this, please reach out to support: https://support.hirefrederick.com/hc/en-us

Thank you!