Acuity Scheduling Erfahrungen

Online-Terminplanungssoftware

(5 625)

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Acuity lohnt sich und spart Zeit

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

Es spart Zeit und funktioniert einwandfrei. Sehr zu empfehlen in Kombination mit Daylite.

Es könnte von Design ein bisschen schicker sein.

Andreas
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Einfach und effizient

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Einfach und Verständlich

Einfach und Verständlich

Schnelle Umsetzung. Integration in meinen Workflow.

Es gibt für mich keine erkennbaren Nachteile

Cory
Cory
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Acuity Scheduling is my best pal

Bewertet am 9.10.2022

Overall, I love Acuity Scheduling, it's my right hand in this business I'm running by myself. It takes a huge load off of my plate.

Once things are set up - which can be as easy or a grueling as you want to make it - it's just a seamless part of my life and business.

I love the customizability of the software, I can integrate it with many programs, and I can make things super simple for my clients.

I've had several times where I've had to go delete a whole series of appointments and there's no easy option to delete an entire section of appointments.
For instance I had a series of webinars that were Group Appointments with several dates each. I decided to discontinue that program in lieu of a new direction and initiative for the company. I had to manually delete each one, typing DELETE each time. If I could delete an entire "category" of appointments, this would be much better.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling was already available and easily integrated into my Squarespace website. This was good because I decided that I didn't want to create a website from scratch, rather I would use a "drag and drop" system with some customizability. It just so happened that Squarespace met my needs there, AND as a vital part of their services, they already had a scheduling application that I would receive a DISCOUNT on if I bought into their services. Squarespace, and of course Acuity Scheduling, were a "no-brainer" decision for me and my solo consulting business.
Nitin
Nitin
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Basic cloud based appointment scheduling app

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

I am not in love of this app but it definitely worth trying as it has features that will help for scheduling and get reminders of payments at low price but not lowest.

I loved the ease of use and integration with goigle calender that helps me sync my Google appointments with Acuity scheduling app.

Secondly, I can book and send branded reminders to my co workers and clients.

Lastly, its most useful feature that I use specially for clients who forget to pay on time. Its payment acceptance feature that enable me to accept payment from stripe and paypal.

Need to learn css to customize the branding for appointments

Searching for previous appointments is cumbersome and exhaust lots of time to figuring out.

Wix und Housecall Pro

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

Calendly made me switch as it not much organised in terms of multiple appointments scheduled between a small time intervals. Even I couldn't add my vranding to appointment mails in calendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Custimizing appointment as per yoyr branding is only thing that made me choose Acuity over other alternatives and also low pricing.
Jossy
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Acuity service

Bewertet am 3.7.2024

Absolutely wonderful and AMAZINGLY awesome experiences

Absolutely wonderful and AMAZINGLY awesome experiences

Services, quality and proper management

Haven't seen yet what I dislike about it

Emily

Acuity Review

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

Loved it, but Acuity is not with the times and the technology wasn't modern enough to continue to trust it and use it for our business.

I like how the admin has great control over the backend and has full use and capability. I also like the ability to brand everything.

It doesn't natively integrate with third-party calendars. We had to switch to Calendly solely because of this reason.

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

At the time, I wasn't in charge of the switch from Calendly so I'm unsure. I just know that at that time Acuity fit our company better than Calendly, but now we've switched back to Calendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Unsure because I wasn't a decision-maker at the time. I believe it was because the admin features on the backend were far more developed than Calendly and admins had the complete control necessary.
Emily
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Acuity is helpful for one-time bookings and virtual events!

Bewertet am 21.4.2024

It works for one prong of my business and is well priced! It’s a partner biz with Squarespace too so they’re very compatible on my website.

The pricing model is affordable and you can begin setting up your account as soon as you pay — there’s even a free version!

It’s super easy to let customers book and purchase online and the email setup (confirmation, reminders, etc) and they can modify and change on their own too!

The booking widget and checkout aren’t as visually customizable as I’d like. It also doesn’t customers book recurring lessons and choose the dates, so it’s not good for weekly music lessons/tutoring, etc.

Calendly und Sawyer

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

I wanted a lower rate and was willing to compromise tools.

Melanie
Melanie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Standard of Excellence Within The Online Consulting World

Bewertet am 3.11.2023

If there is something I want to create within my services or ask during my client's scheduling process, I love that I can customize that within Acuity. The service truly offers everything you can think of to customize each step of the scheduling journey.

It's an all-in-one platform to show your calendar, allow booking, and take payments. Acuity really shines in its paid plans because then you can easily integrate features. It streamlines the booking process and saves time on your end. The Free plan can be effective if you have some alternative options for taking payments outside of the Acuity platform.

All of the integrations such as: sending reminder emails, accepting payment methods, syncing to your personal calendar, etc are all paid only features. The Free plan is okay to start but quite limited. The lowest-priced paid plan feels like too big of a step up for business owners who are setting up their business but not yet bringing in reliable income.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

I like that Acuity is the standard within the industry of consultation services. I've booked with other astrologers, tarot readers, business consultants, and most everyone uses Acuity. It is a platform I was familiar with seeing and, therefore, I bet my clients will also have an easier time navigating the service, too.
Matthew
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Great Scheduler

Bewertet am 11.12.2023

Having multiple users calendars linked to allow clients to book with anyone and see everything at once.
Ability to integrate the scheduling on our website.

I wish the weekly display for multiple users at once was better like the daily view.

Amanda
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Ease of use for simple bookingsbt

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

I like how user friendly it is for someone like me that doesn't like overly complicated bookings. I like that it easily allows me to schedule time/breaks in between appointments, so that I don't have to manually take it into consideration. It integrates breaks automatically for me.

I wish that I can make multiple calendars more easily.

Calendly und Google Calendar

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

It was a cheaper price for more features

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Because we were able to customize the emails that go out to confirm appointments and remind students. It also more easily embedded into our website
Sarah
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Highly recommenx

Bewertet am 12.10.2023

I use acuity to run my full time photography business, it is fundamental to my day to day work.

Acuity is easy to use and implement, it is flexible and allows you to run multiple calanders seamlessly and is a set and forget program with amazing integration with calenders and ability to book gift vouchers and reoccuring events.

The overall look of the scheduli g is a bit bland with no changes to look.

Olivia
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Has a few quirks to work on

Bewertet am 24.5.2024

I like the overall look and vibe but there a few areas that need work in terms of functionality and copy.

I liked the aesthetics of Acuity. Its modern layout meshed will with the website.

When I reached the last couple steps of booking, it wasn’t totally clear that I was at the end.

Julie
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Over the Top Customer Service

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

I literary replaced a $1000./month virtual assistant with this software without missing a beat. I now self-manage scheduling & billing with Acuity in about an hour a month.

Ease of use; excellent service and support. Whenever I have had questions, I get amazingly fast response and always an added idea, work-around or added feature to help make my experience even better. Staff seems to really, really like working for Acuity and with each other. Impressive!

That I can't separate my active clients from my inactive clients. C'mon Acuity, this seems like an easy sorting feature to add! ;)

Khadejah
  • Branche: Design

I'm glad that I switched to Acuity

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

My overall experience has been great so far. No major complaints.

My overall experience has been great so far. No major complaints.

I love the features it offers. I love the fact that I'm given a page where I'm able to customize and add important information for my clients to see before booking. I love that it allows me to add coupon codes for my clients to use and let's me have different deposit types for different services. I also love that it has intake forms and offers Instagram and MailChimp integration, and allows me to customize the automatic e-mail confirmation. Its easy to use and makes things run much smoother for myself and clients. I was a die-hard Setmore user, but with all the features I needed and wasn't getting from them, Acuity had them all + more. I'm glad I switched.

The ONLY 2 issues I have so far is the fact that my clients can't book multiple services at once, I'd need to create add-ons, which makes things a bit harder for me, and the lack of customer support over the phone or live chat.

Book Like A Boss

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

Acuity offered more useful features

Setmore

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Book Like A Boss' pricing was confusing and they didn't have a book button with Instagram. I never actually got to try it out because I didn't think I would actually go ahead with purchasing their product due to those missing features.
Isis
  • Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Acuity simplified my life in a BIG way!

Bewertet am 11.2.2020

I have solved setting up appointments, group class sign ups, managing wait lists, performance sign ups, volunteer sign ups, accurate meeting confirmation emails, collecting data from my customers when they sign up and so much more!

Once we started using this platform for booking appointments and classes for our music conference, I quickly realized that I could use it for the other music school I worked at as well as for myself for my podcast bookings. The more I use it, the more I realize how much time it has truly saved me from going back and forth emailing people, sending erroneous information out and my favourite part is that the people signing up for things have control of their bookings to change and modify without my help. It's taken so much administrative time off my plate. Honestly, it's been a huge win for a small business owner with a small team. The 1-1 meeting scheduler is by far the best and easiest I've seen.

The only thing I wish Acuity had, is a group class attendance list that isn't just a file download that I can share with others like my class assistants and interns in real time without sharing a login with them. This feature would make my life even better. But the way it is now, is still functional and totally useful for small businesses. The other feature I wish there was is Payment plans for large program packages.

WellnessLiving

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

Acuity was easier to set up, nicer to look at and just all around a better deal!

Schedulicity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Wellnessliving does not allow you to collect user information on intake forms which is really silly for a program that robust otherwise. We do use both in one of my businesses because they have different strengths like payment plans.
Mylah
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

My’Lah’s Acuity Review

Bewertet am 16.3.2020

I haven’t had a bad overall experience with Acuity Scheduling. The app is very handy, it is efficient, it is customizable and made by me for me, and it is very confident for my clients.

Acuity Scheduling is a great app! It is very convenient and has everything I need to make booking less complicated for my clients and easy for me to keep up with clients, dates, and prices. My favorite part of the app is that it gives me the space to customize my booking information. I can pick my choice of font, background colors, font colors, I can bullet point, and have all types of fun to make my booking app feel like my own and stand out from others. I love that the app sends confirmation emails with EVERYTHING my clients need to know which saves me time from having to send out messages and emails and constantly changing things.

What I don’t like about the app is that clients are only allowed to book (via Instagram or the link) using a paid plan. I feel that clients should be able to book through all social media platforms using the Acuity link whether the business owner has a paid plan or not, and that some app functions should be limited and only accessed by those who pay for it.

Square Appointments

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

Square Appointments was a little difficult for me, it didn’t give me the option to accept deposits from my clients, it only allowed them to pay full price or to hold their card. I also didn’t like that I couldn’t customize my booking information and I had a limited amount of space to type. Though I did like that the Square Appointments software was 100% free, and you did not have to pay for your clients to book online/on social media.

Square Appointments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

It gave me more freedom and a better space to be me. It offered more services and a better booking space.
Nea
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

One Stop Scheduling Tool

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Acuity continues to expand and refine the scheduilng features and options it offers it's users . I use this platform for one on one meetings, group sessions, classes and multi-day events. I love that they offer numerous integrations making it super easy to get going. The help articles are truly helpful. Any glitches I have had have really just been a learning curve - the more I learn, the easier it has been to get the results I want. Totally a great tool for coaches and trainers.

Acuity is a great tool for scheduling individual sessions, as well as classes and packages for coaching or events. It is easy to use as an administrator, but what makes it great, is that it is easy and very familiar to users - people "Get It" pretty quick!

The way to set up coaching packages is good for the owner, but totally not user friendly. The client gets a code to be able to redeem their coaching classes. I would love for this to be easier and less burdensome on the clients. Also I would love a way for the administrator to be able to set up a client account/portal for the client...rather than having to push back to have them set up. Any steps that require client action - is a negative experience....

Ryan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Excellent product that will easily pay for itself if used regularly.

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Acuity has made the process of scheduling so much easier and modern, especially for current clients and people I already have a great relationship with.

Having a scheduling software in general is such a game-changer for someone in sales who sets their own appointments. It's so easy for me to have a chat with someone, and if there is interest, I just send them my link to schedule an appointment and they do. It's also super easy to send out emails to prospective clients or existing clients about revisit appointments and include your personalized schedule link. If done right, you will soon see appointments pop up on your calendar "out of nowhere." I just recently had a client schedule a follow-up where we did some business that basically paid for my annual cost of Acuity. It pays for itself so quickly! The system is so well organized, and there are too many customization features to mention. I recommend grabbing a free trial to test it out for yourself. The client-side scheduling page can be made to be super professional and welcoming.

I don't believe there is a way to see a detailed monthly or weekly calendar view in the mobile app. It only shows daily schedules. It would be nice to have monthly and weekly calendar views so you can easily see which days have (or don't have) appointments set yet. (this is easily accessible on a PC)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side. Also, it was the more recommended product amongst my peers in the industry.
Sara
Sara
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Easy scheduling, integrates calendars and online meetings

Bewertet am 17.7.2022

Features like package and discount management, an embeddable design, and support for several time zones are only the beginning. When compared to the prior scheduling program we utilized, this one has far less issues. It's so simple, yet so effective. Client calendars are synced and alerts are sent out automatically. Zoom's user interface makes setting up online meetings a breeze.

Easily its most appealing quality is how simple it is to use. You may go right in with no prior knowledge of CRM or CS and you'll pick this stuff up quickly. I was finally able to find a convenient way to organize my time, communicate with my clients, and keep track of all of our scheduled meetings. The search function responds quickly and accurately and ignores case. Accessing customer information is simple, and I can keep tabs on scheduling alterations and other variables with ease. The survey design was also straightforward. I like how it adapts to your time zone automatically.

Crunchy user interface. It's not user-friendly, and the drop-down selections don't always appear. Banning user-submitted content is inconvenient since you can't just blacklist any new content that users could submit. I fear that, as an administrator, I would encounter several difficulties when first delving into the matter. When integrations fail, it really stinks. Not terrible overall.

Kacey
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Is it worth it?

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

Squarespace is a professional and user-friendly website-building platform that offers a range of features for creating and managing a website. The templates provided are modern and visually appealing, and the platform allows for a high degree of customization to meet the specific needs of each user.In addition to providing design and customization options, Squarespace also offers a variety of tools for managing a blog, online store, and booking system, making it a comprehensive solution for website management.The customer support team at Squarespace is responsive and helpful, able to assist with any questions or issues that may arise.Overall, Squarespace is an excellent choice for anyone creating a professional website with minimal technical expertise.

Easy to use: Squarespace has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for people with little to no technical skills to create a professional-looking website.Wide range of templates: Squarespace offers a wide range of templates that can be customized to fit your brand.Responsive design: Squarespace templates are designed to be responsive, meaning they automatically adjust to look good on any device, including smartphones and tablets.E-commerce capabilities: Squarespace offers built-in e-commerce capabilities, allowing you to easily sell products or services on your website.Good customer support: Squarespace provides 24/7 customer support through live chat, email, and phone.

Limited customization: While Squarespace templates are customizable to a certain extent, you may not have as much control over the design and layout of your website as you would with other platforms.Expensive: Squarespace plans can be more expensive than some other website builders, especially if you need to upgrade to a higher-tier plan to unlock certain features.Limited integrations: Squarespace has limited integrations with third-party tools and services, which may be a problem for some users.It's worth noting that Squarespace may not be the best choice for everyone. It's a good idea to carefully consider your needs and compare different website builders before making a decision.

Zach
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great Calendaring Software for Teams

Bewertet am 8.4.2019

Overall, our experience has been great. The customer support has been top notch, there are integrations to most of the apps we use, and this seriously probably saves us 4-8 hours per week.

We have 6 different team members. Most of the time, 2 or more team members will be involved with a client at a time. Before we were trying to juggle times back and forth on Outlook using scheduling assistant, which doesn't work if the client is not within your outlook network, which they never are.

Also, we used to send a long list of meeting times out when someone would request an appointment. We would wait until we had a handful of appointment requests before sending them out because it was so labor intensive to do so.

Our reminders have never been more helpful to our clients nor more consistent.

We have run across some training hurdles, especially when using "blocked" times vs appointments. For one, blocked times do not actually transfer to our calendars on Outlook. Also, if someone has multiple calendars, for instance we usually have 2 team members in every meeting, and the team pairing is not always the same, then we have to remember to block off time on every calendar that team member is associated with.

Also, I still do not know exactly how the locations function works. We have 3 different offices and lets just say we've manually changed our reminders to spell out the address and have different appointment types titled with the correct location.

Lastly, our team has found the mobile app to be inconsistent at best. We have used both the Android and iOS version of the application and feel like we cannot rely on the information we see within the app. Appointments on the same calendar always work, but when you have an appointment on one calendar that also blocks off time on other calendars, the reliability has been spotty and multiple times we have had to go back to our clients and request a new meeting time.

Andy
  • Branche: Bibliotheken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AS - Great free scheduling/appointment website with a bit extra, especially if you're willing...

Bewertet am 28.1.2017

I was hired on to provide free technology tutoring/help to the public through my public libraries. I needed something where I could schedule myself and others between multiple locations easily and in a way that I could see who I've got when. Traditionally they used paper signup sheets and or calendars and maybe a personal digital calendar or something but nothing fancy and totally manual. As a techy, I hated this idea and decided to look for a website that could help me automate the signup process. I originally tried Google Forms to gather bulk answers like "what's your name" and "what do you want tech help with" and "when do you want to book your time" and it was ok, but Google doesn't have scheduling built in and I needed to use third party add-ons which then had full access to my google drive and even then it didn't work very well at all, it was a pain for me, the customer, and the library staff who needed to be able to confirm appointments. So I went searching for websites that would do a better job and I found quite a few, picked some that looked good (many were obviously not going to work for what I wanted/needed) and signed up for 4 or 5 sites. I thought I found one that was great, I was using it for a short while but then kept running into issues and the support wasn't great. I decided to start testing out my second pick, AS, and at first it seemed a little to easy, but then I found some of the extra options and realized how they have the site setup and from there it's been good. I'm quite picky and demanding at times, even when I know there's something a system can't or won't do, I'll still ask the support team if we can do it and ask for work-arounds etc. to do something similar, partly so they know it's something people want. The support here is great (unless you work weekends, that's the only reason I removed a star) even though they're e-mail only (again, as a techy I don't mind) they do respond quite quickly. It's a small team but over 50% of staff is customer service based on their website. I've been told that the top 2 paid accounts get live chat support as well, but again only on the weekend. I have no need to accept payment but again I did need multiple "calendars " for each location, however, there is another way around that if you don't mind a couple of things being shared, which in my case is not an issue at all, so I was able to do everything for free. I can see it being VERY useful at a business level with a paid account. Thanks.

That I can do almost everything for free. It's also easy to use. And the staff are really nice and helpful. And they have decent promos on now and then it seems (like for writing a honest review).

No weekend support.
Also, to get multiple calendars, I need to pay :( That won't be a con for most people but in my situation it was.

Jeff
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Too much of my time spent trying to manage appointments

Bewertet am 22.10.2020

While many things can be done with the software they provide, it's not too often done easily or intuitively.

Need help? Their expectation is that you hire a freelancer to figure out the work-around.

I found it to be too much of a "time suck" for the price. I need something that works, works like my business works, and that can be used efficiently.

The software met my initial needs well and if you have a simple organization or your business model is completely in line with the way the developers think you should run your business, then this will be a good fit for you.

The reminders by email and text have been extremely reliable and effective at keeping no-shows to a minimum. The admin interface is easy to read at the start of the day and some of the functionalities on the calendar admin page are very convenient.

Being able to figure out where to find settings on the admin side can often become an elaborate project. Coupons need to be managed in two different places, figuring out where to set your business hours can be a hunting trip through the menus, getting a new client "on board" with their own account to edit or cancel their own appointments has been a laborious task that is not at all intuitive. I came very close to losing clients over their frustration in trying to figure out the startup process.

One of the weakest points in this software is the fact that there is no "customer facing" help. The only online help from Acuity is available to the Admin, and written for the Admin. If any help is to be presented to my customers, it's my job to write it. Sorry - writing a help system for 3rd party software that I pay to use is not what I consider a good use of my time.

The reason I'm leaving Acuity after years of trying to make this software perform as I need is the fact that "Help is just days away!" That's right, no live help. Email only and if someone comes to me with a question I can not answer or a problem that I can't figure out how to resolve on a Friday afternoon ... it's still going to be a problem through the weekend - likely until Tuesday. Email only. No chat, no phone.

Rahul
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Schedule Smarter with Acuity Scheduling as a HR Consultant

Bewertet am 21.5.2023

Acuity Scheduling's automated reminders and notifications keep both consultants and clients informed about upcoming appointments, reducing the chances of missed meetings and improving overall punctuality. The tool's integration with popular calendar platforms such as Google Calendar and Outlook streamlines scheduling by syncing appointments seamlessly across different devices and applications. Furthermore, Acuity Scheduling's robust analytics and reporting features provide valuable insights into client preferences, booking patterns, and overall performance, enabling consultants to make data-driven decisions and optimize their services accordingly. The intuitive client management system simplifies the process of organizing client information, notes, and documents, ensuring that career consultants have all the necessary information at their fingertips. With Acuity Scheduling, career consultants can effortlessly streamline their scheduling processes, increase efficiency, enhance client satisfaction, and ultimately propel their career strategy solutions to new heights.

Acuity Scheduling is an invaluable tool for career strategy solutions, offering a range of features that empower professionals to optimize their schedules and take control of their career paths. With its user-friendly interface and powerful capabilities, Acuity Scheduling revolutionizes how individuals plan and manage their career-related activities. One of the standout features is its seamless appointment booking system, which enables clients to effortlessly schedule consultations, career coaching sessions, and resume reviews with ease. This eliminates the back-and-forth communication typically involved in setting up appointments, allowing career consultants to focus on delivering exceptional services. Acuity Scheduling's customizable availability settings allow consultants to define their working hours, ensuring that appointments align with their preferred time slots and availability. This flexibility is crucial for professionals who may have other commitments or desire a healthy work-life balance.

Acuity Scheduling offers automated confirmation and reminder functionality, sending timely notifications to both you and your clients. This feature helps to minimize missed appointments and improves overall punctuality, enhancing the client experience and maximizing your efficiency.

Sarah
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Amazing. Seriously. If I could give more than 5 stars for customer support I totally would.

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

Ability to seamlessly manage multiple calendars, have ready access to calendar, client details and historical data, and access information remotely, but also securely!

I was looking for software that A) Had the ability to seamlessly coordinate shared appointments across multiple calendars B) was REALLY easy to use and C) was HIPAA compliant. I couldn't easily find the dual calendar feature, and contacted customer support before I moved on, their executive was AWESOME. He understood my question (not easy!), pointed me in the right direction, set up the behind-the-scenes setting that I needed, was super helpful, and made me laugh. I've had a month to play with the software, and I'm really appreciating the features and ease of use. We don't use any of the customer-interfacing portion of the software, nor have we dabbled yet in the integrating of billing, but the core client/calendar management features have been SO great. I also really love the corporate culture of Acuity. Their on-screen prompts, quirky sense of humor, and human element (go read the bios of the employees), make me want to be part of their team. And their commitment to super-serve their clients made me feel like I was the most important client in the world, even though I was just one tiny little trial client checking them out. Finally, no matter how much I liked the product or the company, it would have been a dead-end if I couldn't ensure HIPAA compliance for our data protection and client confidentiality. Great features, robust security, and amazing support - all I need now are flowers and chocolate!

Well, apart from the fact that the one required feature I need (HIPAA compliant security) is only available at the highest paid level (regardless of what other features you may need), there's only one software challenge I've encountered. The daily calendar - where I can see one or all of the individual or shared calendars, is very useful - I can easily see open appointments as white space, so "at a glance" I can see what is available in an individual's calendar. The WEEKLY view, however, condenses the days' calendars, so it only shows the currently filled appointments and removing white space, making it difficult to visualize open appointments across multiple providers' calendars at one time. I have partially overcome this by creating color coded appointments for each provider (even though it's the same service), so that i can at least see quickly the volume of appointments by color. But the weekly calendar really only works effectively for me when looking at one provider's calendar at a time. There may be a way to customize the weekly view that I have not yet discovered, or a way to color-code the calendars rather than the appointments, worth an email to Shane in customer support, but regardless, not a deal breaker for me!