Acuity Scheduling

Online-Terminplanungssoftware

(5 358)

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Acuity lohnt sich und spart Zeit

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

Es spart Zeit und funktioniert einwandfrei. Sehr zu empfehlen in Kombination mit Daylite.

Es könnte von Design ein bisschen schicker sein.

Andreas
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Einfach und effizient

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Einfach und Verständlich

Schnelle Umsetzung. Integration in meinen Workflow.

Es gibt für mich keine erkennbaren Nachteile

Cory
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Acuity Scheduling is my best pal

Bewertet am 9.10.2022

Overall, I love Acuity Scheduling, it's my right hand in this business I'm running by myself. It takes a huge load off of my plate.

Once things are set up - which can be as easy or a grueling as you want to make it - it's just a seamless part of my life and business.

I love the customizability of the software, I can integrate it with many programs, and I can make things super simple for my clients.

I've had several times where I've had to go delete a whole series of appointments and there's no easy option to delete an entire section of appointments.
For instance I had a series of webinars that were Group Appointments with several dates each. I decided to discontinue that program in lieu of a new direction and initiative for the company. I had to manually delete each one, typing DELETE each time. If I could delete an entire "category" of appointments, this would be much better.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling was already available and easily integrated into my Squarespace website. This was good because I decided that I didn't want to create a website from scratch, rather I would use a "drag and drop" system with some customizability. It just so happened that Squarespace met my needs there, AND as a vital part of their services, they already had a scheduling application that I would receive a DISCOUNT on if I bought into their services. Squarespace, and of course Acuity Scheduling, were a "no-brainer" decision for me and my solo consulting business.
Marie
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Acuity is the #1 tool a Coach needs

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

It handles all of the scheudling needs so we dont go back and forth with clients about booking appointments. It also integrates well with Stripe so we can use it for paid appointments. And because we can add forms, it can also add in intake and client onboarding processes as well. When I started my practice I asked other coaches what tools they were using and this was hands down the number one recommendation that I received and happily the platform has grown with my business over the years as well.

I like Acuity because it is easy to incrporate and maange multiple calendars at once whether fora solo practitioner o r for a multi practiitioner practice. We have been ablet o provide access to about 2 dozen different calendars usingthe tool and beign able to track all the appointmn types on the back end is great for our marketing intel as well.

There is definitely a learning curve in settin this up. It is not as intutive as other platforms I ahe seen but aI thin that comes with the robust features of the platform. Getting new contractors onboarded is somewhat challenge=ings as many folsk are not familiar with syncing their calendars this way or setting up time zones correctly which can cause problems when working with clients.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

More dynamic and features to take payment, integrate with my multiple Google calendars to make sure I wasn't double booking and the use of forms
Emily

Acuity Review

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

Loved it, but Acuity is not with the times and the technology wasn't modern enough to continue to trust it and use it for our business.

I like how the admin has great control over the backend and has full use and capability. I also like the ability to brand everything.

It doesn't natively integrate with third-party calendars. We had to switch to Calendly solely because of this reason.

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

At the time, I wasn't in charge of the switch from Calendly so I'm unsure. I just know that at that time Acuity fit our company better than Calendly, but now we've switched back to Calendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Unsure because I wasn't a decision-maker at the time. I believe it was because the admin features on the backend were far more developed than Calendly and admins had the complete control necessary.
Renee
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Acuity Scheduling

Bewertet am 4.10.2022

We've been using the software for about 3 years and like the fact that we can set up appointments and have it send forms to the the client, so they can have things ready, when they come in.

Integration was simple. Our clients love being able to access our advisers calendar and scheduling their own appointments, when it's convenient for them. We are able to block out time, when needed, and clients can see what is available.

I wish it was easier to change an appointment made through Acuity, in our CRM.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

It seemed easier to use at the time. We had 2 offices we were using it for.
Lila
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Possibly the best scheduler out there

Bewertet am 18.10.2022

It's an excellent service. Scheduling is easy, and it's easy to change or cancel appointments. I am glad I changed to Acuity.

I can create promotional codes and packages to offer to my clients. Scheduling is easy. It was easy for me to create different types of sessions.

Some features are a bit confusing to manage, however, eventually I figured them out. I am sure there are tutorials, however I haven't had time to check.

Jasmin
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Does what it says on the tin

Bewertet am 8.11.2022

In general it did the job and I was happy with it, but have decided the company no longer has use for it.

A solid scheduling software that allows you to manage multiple employees with multiple appointment types and keep track. The client list and communication is also great

There was no way to integrate your own branding and add a more professional company touch other than a logo.

David
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Great tool. Easy to use.

Bewertet am 6.11.2022

Easy to set up, integrate, and use with clients. Excellent customer service

It’s really straightforward and easy to use. No major cons.

Calendly, Square Point of Sale und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

More functionality for a great value

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Better value. More functionality for less
Melissa
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best scheduling platform!

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

I love the integration and the appointment reminders the platform provides. This makes it easy for clients to get their reminders and link associated with the meeting. Love also the integration with payment and appointments as well

Nothing it's worked really well for me, and haven't had any issues where I find it a con

taylor
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Great for scheduling

Bewertet am 6.11.2022

It integrates well with my squarespace site

It could use more customization options, it could look a little clunky

Arry
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Cheap and functional.

Bewertet am 11.10.2022

We can manage a large number of appointments over the course of hundreds of people.

It achieves the main goal of scheduling & calendar management without being incredibly expensive.

The API is a bit messy for us to work with.

Jeanette

Acuity Scheduling Is Simple, Affordable, and Great For Start-Ups or Basic Needs

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

Acuity Scheduling is an excellent and affordable option for basic needs and a start-up practice. It's primary focus seems to be around creating solutions for scheduling and calendar management. If you need more complex SOAP notes, you might need a more robust system.

Acuity Scheduling is easy peasy to customize to your brand and set up for calendar/scheduling needs. It offers 2-way integration with Google Calendar and integrates with Stripe for payment processing. Clients can schedule their own appointments or appointments can be created manually by the clinician. Session packages can be created as well as coupons and gift certificates.

Cumbersome SOAP Notes. Acuity Scheduling allows you to create basic SOAP notes. More complex SOAP notes with dropdown boxes and radio buttons are much more complicated and time-consuming because more complex templates are not available. This is ultimately why I left Acuity Scheduling. I needed a more robust EMR because of the nature of my practice with telehealth physical therapy, personal training, nutrition consultations, and wellness coaching.

Mindbody und ClinicSense

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

I needed online booking and online payments.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling was more affordable and user-friendly.
Christy

Great Scheduling Software Highly Recommend

Bewertet am 17.8.2022

It has many features and has met my needs without any hassels and is at a price that a small start up business can afford.

I love the ease of use and cost effectiveness of Acuity. Even in the free version they offer most of the options that someone would need. I upgraded to the paid feature to be able to accept payments when someone books. This saves me yet another step and lets me know that someone is serious if they are willing to pay at the time of booking. I had used Calendly for several months at the prompting of a business mentor before switching to Acuity. I was having my calendar constantly reset with my times wide open for people to schedule. If I did not check it every morning I ran the risk of someone booking an appointment during a time that I was not available. This is not only embarrassing but very unprofessional! I have not had this happen even once since using Acuity. I also use the notes feature during my discovery session I have all of the questions there that I typically ask and can record their replies.

Honestly I have not found one thing that i have not liked abut this software. It has allowed me to do much more that I was expecting.

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

My calendar availability kept being reset to wide open availability and people were able to book at times that I was not available.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

It was priced well and had all of the features that I needed and also had great customer reviews.
Sara
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Easy scheduling, integrates calendars and online meetings

Bewertet am 17.7.2022

Features like package and discount management, an embeddable design, and support for several time zones are only the beginning. When compared to the prior scheduling program we utilized, this one has far less issues. It's so simple, yet so effective. Client calendars are synced and alerts are sent out automatically. Zoom's user interface makes setting up online meetings a breeze.

Easily its most appealing quality is how simple it is to use. You may go right in with no prior knowledge of CRM or CS and you'll pick this stuff up quickly. I was finally able to find a convenient way to organize my time, communicate with my clients, and keep track of all of our scheduled meetings. The search function responds quickly and accurately and ignores case. Accessing customer information is simple, and I can keep tabs on scheduling alterations and other variables with ease. The survey design was also straightforward. I like how it adapts to your time zone automatically.

Crunchy user interface. It's not user-friendly, and the drop-down selections don't always appear. Banning user-submitted content is inconvenient since you can't just blacklist any new content that users could submit. I fear that, as an administrator, I would encounter several difficulties when first delving into the matter. When integrations fail, it really stinks. Not terrible overall.

Jennily
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great software to use especially for new businesses

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

My overall experience with Acuity has been nothing short of amazing. The software is easy to use. I still can’t find anything better then Acuity to handle my appointments.

Acuity has many many features that I enjoy using. My booking site can be customized the way I like which opens me up to being creative, the layout is not confusing to my clients, everything is clear to understand, adding services and add-ons are a breeze, I love the coupon code feature that they offer, I use it all the time.

The only thing I would like acuity to update is allowing my client to book two services at once on the same day. It’s a bit of a hassle having to creat add-ons for services that are already listed. Other then that it’s great.

Squarespace

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

Acuity offered better options and is much easier to navigate.

Timely

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Acuity offered the best features at a great price for my business.
Nitin
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Basic cloud based appointment scheduling app

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

I am not in love of this app but it definitely worth trying as it has features that will help for scheduling and get reminders of payments at low price but not lowest.

I loved the ease of use and integration with goigle calender that helps me sync my Google appointments with Acuity scheduling app.

Secondly, I can book and send branded reminders to my co workers and clients.

Lastly, its most useful feature that I use specially for clients who forget to pay on time. Its payment acceptance feature that enable me to accept payment from stripe and paypal.

Need to learn css to customize the branding for appointments

Searching for previous appointments is cumbersome and exhaust lots of time to figuring out.

Wix und Housecall Pro

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

Calendly made me switch as it not much organised in terms of multiple appointments scheduled between a small time intervals. Even I couldn't add my vranding to appointment mails in calendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Custimizing appointment as per yoyr branding is only thing that made me choose Acuity over other alternatives and also low pricing.
Jai
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Minimal look and maximum features

Bewertet am 30.10.2021

Overall I love the functionality, design and integrations.
I appreciate the option to create unique and short URLs for my business' booking system and further unique URLs for different appointment types.

It doesn't matter if I am having a conversation on the phone, messages or email, I can send the link of a specific appointment type to the clients and let them pick a time convenient for them.
With other alternate software, it is hard to remember the URLs so AS is a clear winner.

I love the look. It's clean, sharp and very easy to sync with your branding.
I have been using it for over a year and never had any issue with it, notifications, email reminders for clients, syncing with different personal and work calendars, accepting payments for appointment bookings.

Lack of free version. Sometimes I wish they had a free version with reduced features for clients who need an online booking system but expect only 5 bookings per month. $14 is a bit too much for them so they usually go with Calendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

I love the minimal design of Acuity Scheduling to start with but after using it for over a year, and working with Calendly on behalf of my clients, I would suggest anyone to go for Acuity Scheduling if the booking system plays a substantial role in running your business and you can afford to spend a little extra as compared to other options.
Debbie
  • Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Acuity: A near-perfect scheduling solution for this piano teacher

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

I have really liked Acuity! Their branding is fun! Customer Support is really good, for the very few times I've needed help. Support videos and tutorials are excellent. Overall, it's a great program that is priced very fairly and has freed up a significant amount of time as administrator.

What I absolutely LOVE about Acuity is the ability to set up my piano lesson days and times, give my piano parents a link, and then they can sign up for their own lessons! With the email reminders (also an awesome feature to reduce no-shows), they can also easily reschedule a lesson if they need to. This saves me COUNTLESS hours! No need to do the "back and forth" texting and emails to settle on a different lesson time...parents can do it all themselves. Win for them and an even bigger win for me!

The one feature I wish Acuity had is the ability to hover over a lesson time on the calendar and see a list of names of the students who will be in that lesson. The calendar does show how many are signed up (in the form of a fraction...sign-ups/total number the lesson will hold...3/5, for example) but I really would like to hover and see the names. I also wish there was an easier way to bulk delete a lesson time. Say I decide to discontinue offering lessons on Monday afternoons at 2pm. I have to go in and scroll down a long list of lessons, looking for that specific lesson, check-marking the box next to each one, then delete. Seems like there should be a "delete just this lesson or all future lessons?" option. But this isn't really THAT big a deal. Just an annoyance that will take 10 minutes (instead of 10 seconds.)

Benjamin
  • Branche: Fotografie

Acuity for Photographers is a Must-have

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

Acuity scheduling has changed how i run my business in that it makes booking appointments super easy.

I'm able to add an embedded link on my website and convert customers immediately.

They can book an appointment with us without having to go back and forth through text or phone calls.

My assistant is able to book appointments or even send direct links to our appointments to our clients and the client will book and pay on the spot without having to go back and forth in an email.

I love that i'm able to make appointments with buffers before and after the appointment so our calendar will be properly scheduled to prevent rushed or back-to-back appointments. I also like that if you were to make add-ons to your service, that the add-ons can also have their own time adjustment so you have enough time at your appointment to properly serve your clients

i don't like that i can just make a quick event and send it in an email like calendly, but to be honest, that's only important for zoom and phone appointments to gather details from a client.

I've been able to manage without that feature because that feature isn't the most important to our business. but that's just a dislike i had since i'm required to provide a dislike

Ryan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Excellent product that will easily pay for itself if used regularly.

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Acuity has made the process of scheduling so much easier and modern, especially for current clients and people I already have a great relationship with.

Having a scheduling software in general is such a game-changer for someone in sales who sets their own appointments. It's so easy for me to have a chat with someone, and if there is interest, I just send them my link to schedule an appointment and they do. It's also super easy to send out emails to prospective clients or existing clients about revisit appointments and include your personalized schedule link. If done right, you will soon see appointments pop up on your calendar "out of nowhere." I just recently had a client schedule a follow-up where we did some business that basically paid for my annual cost of Acuity. It pays for itself so quickly! The system is so well organized, and there are too many customization features to mention. I recommend grabbing a free trial to test it out for yourself. The client-side scheduling page can be made to be super professional and welcoming.

I don't believe there is a way to see a detailed monthly or weekly calendar view in the mobile app. It only shows daily schedules. It would be nice to have monthly and weekly calendar views so you can easily see which days have (or don't have) appointments set yet. (this is easily accessible on a PC)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side. Also, it was the more recommended product amongst my peers in the industry.
Elena
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I can run my coaching business on it

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

Overall, I love Acuity and I think the added features, such as products, recurring payments (memberships) and packages are great. I also love their layout, and I recommend it to each of my clients. Once they set it up, they save hours every week because they don't need to schedule or reschedule manually.

As a coach, I used to spend a lot of time booking appointments, sending manual reminders and followups. This software changed everything. I set up my availability and the frequency of sessions and then let people book their own appointments. There are group sessions available as well and you can even create and upsell different sessions and products. It's pretty easy to use, and I recommend it to all teachers I work with since it saves them so much time.

One of the things I'd like for them to change is how they track my availability. For instance, I set my availability as 2 sessions per day, several days a week. The software counts only private sessions as "sessions," and if I have a 2-hour group training (for instance), it doesn't pay attention to it and allows booking anyway, which is frustrating because I want the group sessions to count towards my daily availability and don't want people to book 2 private sessions and then having to do a group session. I've written to them about it twice and they said they would work on it. The temporary solution is to mark myself "unavailable" on the days when I do a group training, which isn't the most convenient thing.

Another thing is their affiliate program is now not working in the State where I am. This is disappointing because I always refer my clients to use Acuity and I used to get nice coffee money from it. Now I don't.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Before they became a Squarespace company, I fell in love with their story. The company felt more personable and had a character, unlike others. I enjoyed reading personal stories by the guy who started the company, and I loved their sense of humor that came through the copy. Right now it doesn't feel that way because they have been bought by Squarespace, but I hope they can still hire amazing copywriters that can keep that vibe.
Liz
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Play Rehearsals Made Simple

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

I am usually on the artistic side of production so I wanted a scheduler that would offer many options but still be very user-friendly. That is exactly what I found with Acuity. I am rehearsing a monologue play with many different actors. I cannot tell you how much time I have saved allowing my performers to do their OWN scheduling of rehearsals based on their availability. No tracking down and then having to amend the times and days they may be free to rehearse. It also has meant that unforeseen circumstances have been a nonissue. No shuffling rehearsals around. All available hours for rescheduling are right there. Easy for my actors to see and select a new time that works for them. And then I am notified they have changed their rehearsal. It is great! Since we were already rehearsing digitally through zoom, the option to connect the two directly has been another time (and energy!) saver. I can go into zoom and it has automatically created a meeting for each rehearsal scheduled. And if it is rescheduled the original is deleted. I used to have to do all that manually! Bravo all the way around. This product deserves a standing ovation.

The automated aspects of this scheduler are robust. Both on the user end - confirmation emails and easy rescheduling. I also love that I get reminders for all scheduled times on my end. And I know right away when there is a new appointment scheduled. One of the best parts: It connects directly to Zoom. Having that streamlined has been so helpful. No extra time and headache with links and passwords! I am using it to rehearse for an online performance of my monologue play. It has been a big hit with my performers - allowing them considerable flexibility. I’m also able to set limits - daily and overall. So that I’m not ever taking on more work than I can handle. I plan to continue to use it with my private acting sessions. Highly recommended for artists who run their own classes, etc.

The resources and room options have to be manually duplicated. If there was a “copy” option for those, I would use it more. For my use- Most of those would be nearly identical. Just applied to a different type of appointment.

Nea
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

One Stop Scheduling Tool

Bewertet am 14.1.2021

Acuity continues to expand and refine the scheduilng features and options it offers it's users . I use this platform for one on one meetings, group sessions, classes and multi-day events. I love that they offer numerous integrations making it super easy to get going. The help articles are truly helpful. Any glitches I have had have really just been a learning curve - the more I learn, the easier it has been to get the results I want. Totally a great tool for coaches and trainers.

Acuity is a great tool for scheduling individual sessions, as well as classes and packages for coaching or events. It is easy to use as an administrator, but what makes it great, is that it is easy and very familiar to users - people "Get It" pretty quick!

The way to set up coaching packages is good for the owner, but totally not user friendly. The client gets a code to be able to redeem their coaching classes. I would love for this to be easier and less burdensome on the clients. Also I would love a way for the administrator to be able to set up a client account/portal for the client...rather than having to push back to have them set up. Any steps that require client action - is a negative experience....

Kristina
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

An Industry Leader for a Reason!

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

The navigation and naming are intuitive, plus every step or field has an accompanying explanation so I can be sure I am using it properly! This means I was able to walk myself through Acuity without pressure or time waste of needing to consume a bunch of FAQs or webinars. The doing and learning happen simultaneously! Yet, there is also great support should I still have questions.

I also love that the features are built for real life. For example, being able to block off the hours and days you want to work, blocking off time before and after appointments so you are not rushed back-to-back, and having the private appointment type option for inviting clients to book after I’ve established a relationship, rather than having a free-for-all available on my website. I also love that pre-meeting questionnaires and action items can be added for clients to create workflows.

I love that they have a test client built in by default! Acuity has really thought of everything.

Finally, both the app and browser versions are excellent! Thank you for having a great app, Acuity!

I didn’t see a clear place to find all available integrations. Yet, I really don’t have any true cons.

Vagaro, Google Workspace, Microsoft 365 und Schedulicity

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde

Acuity has more integrations with other software I am already using (e.g. Kajabi) and, probably most importantly, Acuity came recommended by successful business owners in my field. Then I used the free trial to get acquainted and Acuity had such a clean interface and easy-to-use system. The value is clear. I want to have administrative stability, simplicity and effectiveness in my business. Acuity offers that.

Schedulicity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling

Recommended by successful peers + proven value and customer support through free trials. I also appreciated the free extensions for the trial when I hadn’t had time to dabble yet. This again showed that Acuity understands people and was committed to providing a valuable customer experience.