4.397 Bewertungen
Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Checks all my boxes

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I’m managing my time for multiple groups of needs and Acuity is allowing me to do that all in one place. I can manage my personal needs, my life coaching needs, and my nonprofit needs all in one place and still keep my hair (because I haven’t pulled it out trying to keep myself afloat). I look forward to continuing to use the software as it has room for me to expand and handle other needs that I foresee in the future. For me, Acuity is a great one stop shop to manage and connect people to the services provide.

I switched from Calendly because I was having people make appointments at the last minute and back to back. I really appreciate that Acuity has functionality to account for my preferences in both situations.

I really enjoy the ability to personalize my different scheduling links since I set up scheduling for a few different scenarios. I tend to use the specific appointment type scheduling link, which is great to have separated from the overall link so that there is no confusion in booking.

There is so much other functionality that I haven’t had a chance to use yet link the intake forms and billing, but I’m looking forward to using it.

Also, I really enjoy the emails and correspondence that I’ve had with organization. I haven’t even submitted a help ticket, but every email is funny and engaging and it feels like someone is personally attending to me!

I had a little bit of confusion with the set up of my calendars. It took some searching to figure out how to combine all my appointments to one calendar. All in all I figured it out and still love my account.

Nea D.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

One Stop Scheduling Tool

Bewertet am 14.1.2021
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Acuity continues to expand and refine the scheduilng features and options it offers it's users . I use this platform for one on one meetings, group sessions, classes and multi-day events. I love that they offer numerous integrations making it super easy to get going. The help articles are truly helpful. Any glitches I have had have really just been a learning curve - the more I learn, the easier it has been to get the results I want. Totally a great tool for coaches and trainers.

Acuity is a great tool for scheduling individual sessions, as well as classes and packages for coaching or events. It is easy to use as an administrator, but what makes it great, is that it is easy and very familiar to users - people "Get It" pretty quick!

The way to set up coaching packages is good for the owner, but totally not user friendly. The client gets a code to be able to redeem their coaching classes. I would love for this to be easier and less burdensome on the clients. Also I would love a way for the administrator to be able to set up a client account/portal for the client...rather than having to push back to have them set up. Any steps that require client action - is a negative experience....

Mike S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Unsuitable if certainty and speed are required

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The interface is not suitable for use in a fast-paced customer-facing environment, where certainty and speed are required. We are switching to an alternative appointment scheduling provider.

The ability to set different hours for certain appointment types via calendar service groups. This enables a high degree of customization of the calendar settings for each staff member and appointment type, which I have not seen in other SAAS appointment scheduling offerings. Merging duplicated clients is a breeze and simply requires the misspelled record to be corrected.

Calendar views are poorly formatted, difficult to navigate and inconsistent across platforms. Our default view is weekly, which frequently displays only 6 days and skips a week when navigating to the following week. Calendars do not consistently align in columns in the daily view, resulting in confusion when determining a therapist's availability. Booking errors are common, which projects unprofessionalism and results in a tedious in-store experience for the customer. The apps are bug-ridden with very poorly designed views that are unusable. The ipad app frequently displays no customers and requires the user to log out and back in to function. Little or no user acceptance testing has be done here

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 2.0/10

Antoinette S.
Branche: Kosmetik

Free Trial Review

Bewertet am 15.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using Acuity was so beneficial for me and my upcoming business. It was simple and easy for me to use as well as my clients. It helped me to be more organized and saved so much time on both ends when it came to scheduling. I work with my hands so communicating throughout the day is not something that's always possible. Not to mention I was able to customize my own link that potential clients could click that would take them right to my scheduling page. Honestly that was the best part because I could put that link anywhere!

What I liked most about Acuity was the ability to customize almost every aspect of it. I'm in the beauty field and for me, the details are super important. I'm also a simple girl as well. I was able to make my setup simple and easy to use, but also with some pizzazz (if you know what I mean). Adding pictures, using different colors and different fonts really allowed me to customize my scheduling page exactly how I wanted.

What I liked least about Acuity honestly was the calendar display on my mobile device. It only showed appointments by the day and not a glance into the entire week or month, which is vital for me. I'm not quite sure if i just never figured out how to change it or it's just not a feature.

Stavros S.
Branche: Eventservice
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Acuity Scheduling Is A Super Trifecta In The Appointment Scheduling Application Platform

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.11.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience was outstanding. I cannot say anything negative about this platform as it really delivered all the bells and whistles that you want in an appointment scheduling application.

The top features for me were the ability to have a client make a "reservation, appointment, booking" that is dated more than 1 year from the current day. Many competitors have a restriction on future bookings which only allow you to make a booking within the next 365 days. In my industry, dealing with Weddings, future ability to make a reservation 2 or even 3 years from the current day is crucial.

The number 2 feature that I believe is underrated and is very important in many industries is the fact that appointment add-on's such as a time extension or a same-day rehearsal, Acuity was one of the only that took that specific booking and reflected that overall appointment time into my future availability. Not all applications factor in "add-on's" into the future appointment availability which can cause problems in servicing other clients who now have an opportunity to schedule the service even though you the provider might not be available. Another great feature is that Guests who pay for the service in full have the ability to give you a tip. (which is a rare feature among. these appointment application solutions.)

The only cons are that even their top tier level plans which go for approximately $45/ month still do not come with phone support. While setting up your account is quite streamlined and simple. I still have a personal opinion on those applications that cost a specific amount per month should provide phone support. I would like to note that their email support was on point and did respond better than some other competitors I have used in the past.

Kristina H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

An Industry Leader for a Reason!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The navigation and naming are intuitive, plus every step or field has an accompanying explanation so I can be sure I am using it properly! This means I was able to walk myself through Acuity without pressure or time waste of needing to consume a bunch of FAQs or webinars. The doing and learning happen simultaneously! Yet, there is also great support should I still have questions.

I also love that the features are built for real life. For example, being able to block off the hours and days you want to work, blocking off time before and after appointments so you are not rushed back-to-back, and having the private appointment type option for inviting clients to book after I’ve established a relationship, rather than having a free-for-all available on my website. I also love that pre-meeting questionnaires and action items can be added for clients to create workflows.

I love that they have a test client built in by default! Acuity has really thought of everything.

Finally, both the app and browser versions are excellent! Thank you for having a great app, Acuity!

I didn’t see a clear place to find all available integrations. Yet, I really don’t have any true cons.

Josephine K.

Best alternative to Mindbody

Bewertet am 24.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I spent a month going through different software demos in the health and wellness sector. I knew I wanted to switch from Mindbody for my dance studio and wanted to find the best out of the dozens of registration software options there are in this sector. After much research and using the trial set up and function for my top options (Wellness Living and Amilia were the other possibles for me), I was very happily surprised to say with certainty that Acuity was the best fit for me and offered the best functionality. And better yet, it was by far the cheapest!

What I like best is the depth to which you can customize the user experience. Being able to easily change all the language clients see through the process really helps (especially since we're a bilingual school) and it's also the most mobile-friendly when it comes to functionality and design. Finally, having an app for both the admin and the user side will be a huge asset and I know the Zoom integration will save us a lot of time when it comes to managing invitations to our virtual classes.

I wish there was a way that clients could carry positive and negative balances on their accounts.

Kevin T.

Hippa Compliant Incredible Booking System

Bewertet am 7.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It’s been wonderful! Fast, easy and happy to help at whatever the level you need assistant.

While I didn’t have a need for the Hippa compliance feature, everything else was such a time and headache saver. I’m an independent hair stylist so I found the mobile to be invaluable because I didn’t have a receptionist. My clients had minimal “clicks” to schedule an appointment online. One invaluable feature I have yet to see with any other booking system is the ability to create new client forms. You would easily create a form with sections / questions that are important to you. You can choose them to be optional or mandatory in order for the new client to self schedule their first appointment. For me I required the new client to include a photo of their current hair and their inspiration hair. This was a game changer and helped with preparation and answers to many questions. Tons of other options too!

Realistically, I have found that it could be helpful to have the ability for another co-workers to schedule an appointment on my behalf without having to upgrade to the next package.

Gabby D.

Easy to use and set up!

Bewertet am 5.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great all in all! Would recommend it to those that need a website for scheduling and nothing else. Super responsive as a user and easy to understand for my students.

I am a yoga instructor and use Acuity to let clients schedule my classes. So far it’s been a great experience as it puts scheduling up front and center. I don’t need the functionalities of more complicated site builders and this works super well on mobile, which is great as I promote my classes through social media anyways.

I wish there were more available design templates to change the layouts a bit.

Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great integration with Squarespace!

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm really looking forward to integrating acuity into my site, so I can easily schedule discovery calls with prospective clients, as well as standard calls with existing customers.

I used acuity for a while, was quite ready to make the jump to one of their paid plans. Now that they've been acquired by Squarespace though, the integration with my Squarespace site makes it a no brainer.

When I was just getting started, I wished they had a free plan, which is why I started with calendly. Calendly was super restrictive though on the free plan, so it wasn't long before I needed a better plan anyhow.

Ahfeeyah T.
Branche: Design

Acuity - A great and growing resource

Bewertet am 25.12.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with Acuity has been amazing. I am going to continue trying to make it work.

I love that Acuity is very robust and allows you to customize responses when a client/customer books with you. I also love that integrates with Instagram and Facebook for ease of booking. This is to some super small but was a game-changer for me. I have enough reasons to use Zapier for integrations but Acuity did an amazing job of taking out that extra step. It truly is great.

There is one area that the scheduler is somewhat lacking and that is the ability to connect to multiple calendars and check for availability. Calendly in comparison does this very well and it's probably the only huge pain point. This is also where the system begins to get complicated. I wish it was just a bit more simplified and intuitive. To provide more context. I have my personal calendar and more than one business. I don't necessarily want that information pulled into Acuity however if it could connect to gsuite just as Calendley does to multiple calendars and make a time accessible or not based on information across all calendars that would be awesome.

Jeff R.
Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Too much of my time spent trying to manage appointments

Bewertet am 22.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

While many things can be done with the software they provide, it's not too often done easily or intuitively.

Need help? Their expectation is that you hire a freelancer to figure out the work-around.

I found it to be too much of a "time suck" for the price. I need something that works, works like my business works, and that can be used efficiently.

The software met my initial needs well and if you have a simple organization or your business model is completely in line with the way the developers think you should run your business, then this will be a good fit for you.

The reminders by email and text have been extremely reliable and effective at keeping no-shows to a minimum. The admin interface is easy to read at the start of the day and some of the functionalities on the calendar admin page are very convenient.

Being able to figure out where to find settings on the admin side can often become an elaborate project. Coupons need to be managed in two different places, figuring out where to set your business hours can be a hunting trip through the menus, getting a new client "on board" with their own account to edit or cancel their own appointments has been a laborious task that is not at all intuitive. I came very close to losing clients over their frustration in trying to figure out the startup process.

One of the weakest points in this software is the fact that there is no "customer facing" help. The only online help from Acuity is available to the Admin, and written for the Admin. If any help is to be presented to my customers, it's my job to write it. Sorry - writing a help system for 3rd party software that I pay to use is not what I consider a good use of my time.

The reason I'm leaving Acuity after years of trying to make this software perform as I need is the fact that "Help is just days away!" That's right, no live help. Email only and if someone comes to me with a question I can not answer or a problem that I can't figure out how to resolve on a Friday afternoon ... it's still going to be a problem through the weekend - likely until Tuesday. Email only. No chat, no phone.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Jeannette scharning N.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I will recommend Acuity Scheduling! Yet, please create a live chat for getting help. Thank you!

Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am very new to Acuity Scheduling. And so I have just put it on a very new website. Yet I am convinced this will make customer service much easier, swift and allow me to focus on my work to a larger extent.

Thank you for creating Acuity Scheduling.

I really like Acuity Scheduling. It is accessible to implement and use for everyone. Acuity scheduling is easy to integrate in wordpress. Makes it to upload photos and color code offers. Payments are easily integrated.

I am not an IT expert. Yet figured how to get Acuity scheduling to work. And will absolutely recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Finding help should be easier. I do recommend that you have a direct chat for getting help.
I think you should have online chat availability. It is much better flow to be able to get a responce whilst working on the site.
I am new to IT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Have taught myself to create the site, hosting, webregistration, branding. I find that both Bluetooths and Namecheap's customer services - support - are better. If you have a problem someone is there to respond immediately.
I do know that it is probably a lot to ask. Yet a chat is preferable. If you cannot keep it open 24/7. Then at least for the hours that you reply to customers.

I think you need to get your live chat in place. If someone copies your product and has a live chat option for help, I am afraid you risk loosing a lot of clients.

Time is limited. And flow in terms of getting help is key. Also getting the replies to what you actually need is much easier to get when you chat. To wait for a day or two for a reply is really not a good solution. It stops the flow. Good to get flow when working on getting a scheduling system in place.

I will still recommend Acuity Scheduling.

John P.
Branche: Fotografie

Not often I can give a 5 Star review

Bewertet am 6.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

To be honest I was just expecting another calendar booking system. I say another because there are hundreds if not thousands and I have used quite a lot including some custom made ones written for me.
The problem with many booking systems is they all seem to be specific for certain markets such as room bookings systems and it will have an ugly interface for the customer or ceratin features will be missing.

With Acuity Scheduling I was pleasently suprised, First of all the customer screen looks professional and not over busy and confusing. Customer simply selects the product, Date and time slot. Once they are happy they make the booking and you can even request payment there and then. Awsome..
You can setup discounts, coupons and voucher codes, Allow customers to cancel, reschedule the appointments leaving you to do what you do best and not worry about any admin.

For me as a photographer, I finaly found something that works for me, is fast, looks good and offers so many custom options.

Integration with other apps and to your own existing website
Synchronization with the Facebook calendar and google etc.
Very feature-rich and easy to customize.
being able to set time aside before and or after bookings allow me to prepare for my next session.
Everything is self-serviceable for the client, from selecting the product, finding a date and time slot and making payment.

OK... So I am going to be very picky here, Very very picky. When creating an event or editing an event or making any type of change you have to find the save button, often right at the bottom of the page, now that may not be a problem for some, but often it is easily missed and you may think the change has been auto saved when it fact it has not and you may have just lost everything.
An autosave feature upon any change is any part of a form is filled in would be awsome.

When creating an event and setting the duration of the event, you have to input how many minutes it is.
Why not enable selecting hours and minutes? I do not want to work out how many minutes a 5 1/2 hr session is going to take. Likewise, what if a session takes up the whole day? just give me the option to choose the whole day.

Kate W.

WOW Acuity Scheduling increased My bookings By 80% in-the first week

Bewertet am 12.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really love that myself and the client get an email to confirm the booking instantly, I love the color coding of my treatments in a glace, I know who has booked a massage and the length of time or if it's an energy healing or reflexology & my clients say its really easy to use.
Squarespace has been quite fast in getting back to me with any problems or queries and mostly provide a video on how to address any problems with step by step instructions which is super helpful by last website provider would take over a week to get back to me and want to charge me each time even when it was their mistake so Squarespace/ Scheduling service makes me extremely happy I feel they are supporting me in my business and understand the urgency of having a to fix any problems.
Great work Squarespace /Scheduling I appreciate the service you provide and am thrilled with my choice to use your platform and booking system.

I have only been using this for 6 days so the things I would add or change may already be a possibility and I just haven't had the time to work it out as yet
Firstly, the block time off is a bit too slow I just want to click block and then the space of time on the day I wish to block and it's done, it's really slow to have to click block and manually fill it out in the side panel
other booking systems aloud the way I wish it to be and it was much more proficient.
on three occasions this week clients have been able to usefully book a time that was already booked by another client and I have had to call and apologize and try to reschedule the last client that booked which is quite embarrassing and the clients don't understand how it's possible. also, I haven't worked out how my clients can book or chose from my two clinic locations I wonder if that's possible?

Megan M.

salon user

Bewertet am 21.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been toying around with Acuity during this pandemic. I've always used a free booking system that was easy to use but didn't have that many features. I saw another stylist's website with Acuity for her online booking and I fell in love with how it looked and operated. I'm still getting used to it and it is now time to start rebooking. I guess this week will be the main test for how I feel about it! I'm excited though.

I love that I'm able to customize the colors to match my branding. I love the simplicity of adding on extras to appointments and having the client intake form right there for clients to fill out. The cluster booking was huge for me too. I have always been scared to dive into online booking because I didn't want huge holes in my schedule. I'm a bit of a control freak so it makes me very happy. I also love how I'm able to integrate the branded booking platform directly on my website. It just looks so much nicer than other systems!

I wish there was an option to approve appointments and an option to only allow booking at certain times of day. I would also like to revamp the mobile app or at least an option to zoom out to see the week without having to turn my phone landscape. I know this may sound silly, but I like to keep my phone screen locked on parallel.

Mylah S.
Branche: Kosmetik

My’Lah’s Acuity Review

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I haven’t had a bad overall experience with Acuity Scheduling. The app is very handy, it is efficient, it is customizable and made by me for me, and it is very confident for my clients.

Acuity Scheduling is a great app! It is very convenient and has everything I need to make booking less complicated for my clients and easy for me to keep up with clients, dates, and prices. My favorite part of the app is that it gives me the space to customize my booking information. I can pick my choice of font, background colors, font colors, I can bullet point, and have all types of fun to make my booking app feel like my own and stand out from others. I love that the app sends confirmation emails with EVERYTHING my clients need to know which saves me time from having to send out messages and emails and constantly changing things.

What I don’t like about the app is that clients are only allowed to book (via Instagram or the link) using a paid plan. I feel that clients should be able to book through all social media platforms using the Acuity link whether the business owner has a paid plan or not, and that some app functions should be limited and only accessed by those who pay for it.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best Software Out There!!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 22.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall this has helped my business grow and profit and not have to have any office staff.

I absolutely love this software, it is so easy to use. Customers can schedule any appointment online and I can have it assigned to the technician of my choice automatically depending on the choice. Customers can cancel, and reschedule there appointments all through a link that is sent to them via text and email!! Doesn't get better than that, I don't even have a receptionist anymore.

I think the user interface and calendar could be a little more, modern. Feels a little old, pre Web 2.0

John S.
Branche: Fotografie

Pleasantly surprised

Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far i'm quite happy with Acuity Scheduling. Even though there is the annoyance of the menu system, the features & level of customisation available outweigh this.

So far there's quite a lot to like about Acuity Scheduling. I like that I can have different appointment groups & types which I can customise with photos & text (inc T&C's etc.) as well as customise the calendar settings to only allow bookings at times that are convenient to me. I also like that I can hide certain appointment types so they are only visible to people I share the link with, this is especially useful for one off or promotional sessions. The integration with my external google calendar is also a great feature & something which was lacking from other scheduling tools I've tried. The option to take online payments is also a good feature, and something which i'm sure will really help to streamline my booking process. There are also many options for integrating with external apps such as quick books, facebook, active campaign etc. which i'm yet to fully explore but I'm sure will be useful to me and improve the efficiency of my booking process.

The only issue I have is that the user interface could be improved. As i'm still fairly new to this software, I find when i click on a link to make changes (for example 'Availability') and it's not actually the menu I want, I have to go all the way back to the home screen to then search through the respective menus to find what I want. This becomes annoying if you go through this process several times to find what you'r after, and it could be improved by either adding drop down menus, or at least leaving the entire navigation menu visible in each section.

Isis G.
Branche: Musik
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Acuity simplified my life in a BIG way!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have solved setting up appointments, group class sign ups, managing wait lists, performance sign ups, volunteer sign ups, accurate meeting confirmation emails, collecting data from my customers when they sign up and so much more!

Once we started using this platform for booking appointments and classes for our music conference, I quickly realized that I could use it for the other music school I worked at as well as for myself for my podcast bookings. The more I use it, the more I realize how much time it has truly saved me from going back and forth emailing people, sending erroneous information out and my favourite part is that the people signing up for things have control of their bookings to change and modify without my help. It's taken so much administrative time off my plate. Honestly, it's been a huge win for a small business owner with a small team. The 1-1 meeting scheduler is by far the best and easiest I've seen.

The only thing I wish Acuity had, is a group class attendance list that isn't just a file download that I can share with others like my class assistants and interns in real time without sharing a login with them. This feature would make my life even better. But the way it is now, is still functional and totally useful for small businesses. The other feature I wish there was is Payment plans for large program packages.

Heather J.
Branche: Alternative Medizin

NO customer service

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Product is great. Customer service is terrible.

It is user friendly and easy to use. My clients have mentioned that they like the ease of the software when scheduling.

You will never be able to speak to a customer service representative. Ever. They want to you to email and set up an appointment for someone to email you back and discuss your issue via email. It will take forever and when you are a small business owner, very frustrating to not be able to chat with someone and deal with an issue very quickly and get it resolved. Instead, it will take several days and because you just don't have the time to sit at your computer all day, you will just move on and never get your issues dealt with. They say that they do not offer phone support at all. To me, this is very poor customer service. Also, very frustrating when you have been paying the company for over five years and they can't even do you the curtesy of having a human call you.

Also, if you have different types of appointments you will be offering. You will not be able to only allow a certain appointment to be scheduled only next to another already scheduled appointment. So this will leave you with big empty windows of times between appointments. If you want to only allow customers to schedule next to already made appointments, you can do that. But that only is a convenience ,if all of your appointments are of the same type and time duration. If you have 30, 60, and 90 minute sessions, this will not be of use to you. It is very frustrating and negatively effects my business every single week. Again, you won't be able to talk to anyone to see address your issue.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Maggie E.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use for business and customers

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Acuity is perfect for organising my 1-2-2 personal training sessions. It enables time to be blocked off before and/or after a session as well as multiple calendars which I can use for mobile and studio thereby having different booking settings for each. The reminder emails and text messages mean that customers are much more likely to let me know if they’re not attending and overall prevent any issues with people not turning up for their session. The customer service is excellent.

Quick and easy to add a booking from the business end as well as customer end. The pricing tiers enable one to choose the best option meaning there’s no paying out for features that aren’t required. I particularly like the fact it sends out a reminder text message to customers which you can customise as you when you want them to receive it. I also like the way I’m able to add the number of rooms available in my facility and it will automatically ensure that these are not overbooked no matter how many coaches I have on the system.

For what it offers it is an excellent price.

I would prefer to use GoCardless as a payment processor and, as this is not an option, I use a different software for payments. The class booking could be better; again, I use a different system for this as I want to be able to add limits on to how far in advance a customer can book into a class and I want the class to show in my iCal regardless of whether someone is booked in or not, which at present it doesn’t.

Claude T.
Branche: Versicherung
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

First timer's input

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

See above. I now have more confidence in the enrollment I will do. I generally am the strategic guy, not the implementer. So, as I strategize with people in the future, I should have opportunities to recommend Acuity.

People can see a broad array of times I am available to meet with them. I've been updating my own Excel spreadsheet which does that but does not allow someone to set a meeting. Calendly requires that the client look at small alternative meeting opportunities; that was not useful for me.

It was intuitive enough that I could figure out most things and I was lucky to find answers to other things easily.

It was great to be able to give them information to read before our session.

I sometimes failed to save changes. Your system caught me sometimes, but not others. Not sure why.
I did not understand that forms would be listed alphabetically (you might be able to display that info or have a button to learn how to re-order forms). I found the answer quickly on the internet.
I did not realize, until I tested the system that multiple forms would be run together. That's OK but I had to go back to change wording that referred to "the other attachment".
I'm using this for an insurance enrollment. The schedule was titled with my business name "Thau, Inc." I was unable to find a way to change that. However, later I looked into my profile and discovered that I could change that title there.
I asked for a 15-minute gap with 45-minute sessions (in case a meeting runs long); it was not clear that was working and the appointments were allowed only to start at specified times 45 minutes apart, such as 1 pm, then 1:45 pm. I would have been happy for someone to pick 1:15 or 1:30. I'm not sure that can be done. Anyway, to do the gaps I went back and scheduled appointment start times one-hour apart.
For a free user, the "view plans and upgrade now" should be in the left vertical menu. I wsas not sure how to get to it, so I picked something I knew I could not do. Even then, it was not a big obvious button.

Katie B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It has exactly what I have been looking for

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Acuity has given me so much time back, I'm no longer having to communicate with clients over phone, email, text, web message, Facebook message about classes that have disappeared.

I've finally found a booking and membership software platform that I can integrate into my website without the added stress of classes disappearing from the schedule or memberships being cancelled without so much as an email from the software provider.
I can create group classes, events, private sessions while offering my students the choice of memberships, class passes, gift vouchers as well as discount codes.
It's everything I've been looking for. It's a little more complicated to get started but once you get started it's easy.

It's a little bit complicated, maybe a few too many options but people like customisation so my cons maybe your pros 😊

Nancy G.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Will not use any other Scheduling software!

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I would be lost without this program. It is exactly what a scheduling program should be and not trying to add on things it doesn't NEED.

I have been using this program for years and it has never failed me. Even when I had an issue it was resolved promptly. It has all the features I need as I have multiple streams of income in my business and it satisfies the scheduling needs for all of them...from coaching to website design strategy sessions and training

There isn't anything I don't like about this program although I do wish at times I didn't have to use another 3-party app to integrate.