Yonyx

Entscheidungsbaumgesteuerte interaktive Anleitungen für den Kundenservice.

Sortieren nach

Wes
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Providing Self-Service to our Dealer Network

Bewertet am 13.9.2016

We use Yonyx to provide troubleshooting and start-up assistance of our products to our dealers. While we have manuals, documentation, procedures, etc, it works so well to let our people "choose" what they need help with. And without needing to flip pages back and forth in a manual as they progress (we all know how that is "go to page 9, and it says go to page 112, which may take you to another page, okay now where was I?", instead "BOOM" we take them directly to answers they want and quick back click, they continue onward.

Yonyx has been more than just an external guide for my company, it is a training tool. Instead of doing lecture and powerpoints, I open up our Yonyx guides and use them as well, as they have more incorporated photos than my manuals do. And again, why flip back and forth through a technical manual, when a Yonyx page can provide "choices" for answers, and in one click, take you to it.

When I first looked around for some type of Online Flowcharting, I was surprised at all the flowchart software, but so limited on something that I could use for our network to provide an easy interactive decision flowchart tool to create easy and quick hyperlink web pages.

Yonyx is a great tool for providing easy Interactive Flow Charting. They have the best auto expanding decision map view that I have seen. No, trying to create a flow map on your own. Add more decisions, statements, and Yonyx adjusts the map for you. No clutter.

Overall, I have been very happy with the ease of creating some lengthy guides.

While many of my dealers would like an "App", for offline usage, they forget all the data involved which could make for a big download. Being "cloud" based, it is easy for me to change information and the next time they use the guide, it is "up to date" and not using old information by accident.

Would be nice to add "scoring" as I have seen, for feedback or using to provide an answer for a tally. I could use this for a teaching or quiz versus paper copies or using something like surveymonkey.

Aaron

Great user experience

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

Good experience, fast to load and submit entries.

Having the script right in the CRM to access easily.

There was an issue in which the script would reload to the beginning whenever I would edit something on an account in Salesforce, but this has since been fixed.

Hamid

Yonyx Review

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

I havent had serious issues with Yonyx but it has definitely negatively affected my performance on the floor due to the technical issues or misinterpreting the lead.

I like that its integrated with the lead page

I think it could be a lot faster, and there are a lot of bugs that occur with the script not in sync with the leads correct info. It can also be less clunky, its almost a skill in itself to navigate.

Dear Hamid

We appreciate your feedback and would like to understand your concerns. I'd appreciate if you could reach out to me at my email - so that we can setup a zoom meeting.

Juan

Yonyx review

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

I feel that overall this product is a really good for what we do.

What I like about the software is that the scripting stays the same for most of the calls that we receive.

There few con's that I have. I think the one thing that comes to mind is that on certain leads the script is not always there. But is is easy to find using the menu button.

Tiffany

Essential for My Work

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

Yonyx is essential to my work at a call center and is a central part of helping me do my job well.

Yonyx is very intuitive to use, and I find it very easy to navigate through the scripting. It is very dependable, and I don't experience bugs very often.

Sometimes the names that populate in Yonyx are incorrect. However, this isn't a huge issue, and I can work around it.

Ismael
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

I use Yonix everyday and helps me stay on track when the client gets off topic.

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

What I like most about Yonix is that it is easy to use.

The only thing I do not like about Yonix is that it freezes some times.

Jasmin

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

Easy to navigate, usually do not have any problems using it.

Sometimes some glitches but usually that comes with technology

Kumaresan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Coding

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

Easy navigation for access denial reason

low information only carried, Need some brief explanation about search

Nicholas

Yonyx ease of use is #1

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

The ease of use is amazing with Yonyx. Being able to navigate conversations on the fly.

No improvements come to mind. After set up Yonyx is very intuitive.

Nick
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Changes my life

Best corporate software ever

This software really helps me get my job done. So helpful and useful.

Nothing, Yonyx save so many good trades about it. Cant complain

Douglas
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Really good product that just keeps getting better

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

Once I've learned the program, mostly through trial-and-error, I've come to find it simple to use and implement. I appreciate the additions being made and the personal support provided by the company to introduce those new features. The program is solid, and has so many possibilities if integrated well with the infrastructure of a company. I wouldn't want to attempt to do what we do without it.

Yonyx is a simple program that proves to be mostly intuitive to use. Creating new guides is quick and easy. Adding various pieces to those guides isn't difficult. I appreciate the support provided when issues come up. I like the continual innovation and improvements made while I've used the product.

A better training or a robust manual would greatly improve the experience. There are plenty of features, but it's not clear how they should always be used nor is there a reliable reference to go to after the feature has been introduced. As well, the program is linear when building out which means everything is locked together and makes it difficult to revise or rearrange something in the middle of a guide.

Eythan

Perfect Troubleshooting Tool

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

Yonyx makes it so I rarely have to think when troubleshooting customer issues. Take any common issue you have to fix with your customers, lay out all the steps to investigate / fix the issue in order, and then just follow them like a "choose your own adventure" book. I use it every single day, even with troubleshooting that I've done hundreds of times, because Yonyx will remind me to check the things that I can forget. Yonyx has never been down in the year that I've used it, never given me login issues, it's never disappointed me.

I literally can't think of a bad thing to say, in my use of this product I have never run into anything that I could improve or that I would change.

Ken
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Unbeatable Employee Guidance

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

I have been happily working with Yonyx since 2015. I use Yonyx daily to create guidance for our help desk agents and field technicians as they work to restore connectivity and service to our customers. Their product and team are the best.

I love Yonyx overall. Their team is what I like the most. They are very helpful and receptive. Very capable people and knowledgeable.

The new navigation was a bit of a challenge for me, however getting used to the new interface it is no longer a problem. I feel it will be a benefit to everyone.

Dear Ken

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your support.

Shubhashish
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Must have side-arm to reduce variation across thousands of decisions

Bewertet am 14.3.2022

The team is supportive and knowledgeable, they have always helped in times of need.

- Easy to setup and customize
- User friendly authoring and change options
- Standard reports are quickly available

- Advanced reporting needed some customization work

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zingtree

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yonyx

- Flexibility and customization features of the product - Reliable support from the support team
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great Product backed by Great Support

Bewertet am 13.9.2016

We have been one of the early adopters of Yonyx and It has come a long way since. We use this for our customer facing Knowledge needs creating Yonnices for targetted use cases for Upgrade planners, New feature and release enablements and troubleshooting complex issues, where traditional kKB articles do not add value. The beauty of Yonyx is that you can plug-in a video or a screen-shot or reference an existing document at any stage of the guide and make it very interactive

Great Support
Continuous enhancements over years based on customer feedback.
Easy Integration with CRM system for seamless channel escalation
Ease and use and Interactive
Great value for money

It could be a bit time consuming to create a Yonyx guide based on the complexity of the Issue.
The admin console could be a bit more user-friendly.

Brooklyn

Multipurpose Tool

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

Dear Brooklyn

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Darin
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Yonyx Integrated with Zendesk

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

Excellent product and customer service both before and after the sale. Monthly usage report sent out automatically to show you details of how your product is being used by customers.

Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent.
The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

None, product is exactly as advertised and the company gladly provides detailed samples and will connect you with other customers for tips and assistance where appropriate.

Dear Darin

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

• Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful for my troubleshooting needs!

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

Easy to use, clear and concise layouts. We use primarily for troubleshooting guides (internally) for our products, and it is an invaluable resource for our reps. The layout is clean and easy to read, and makes it easy to find what the rep needs quickly and easily. The multi-level layout is perfect for helping our newer reps walk through certain situations that are new to them, without our customers hearing any lack of confidence in the answers they're receiving.

So far, we have not found any reason to complain! Very much enjoy it. I do not participate in the creation of our pages, so I cannot speak to that, but as a user, I've found it perfect for our needs.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great platform. Super user friendly!

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

Sachin

Very useful Tool

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

Yonyx is the one of the best tool for enterprise admin to setup self-help portal.
Using this end users can resolve their queries by own and its reduces load from IT HelpDesk.

There is should features which send alearts for less or non used Yonices, which helps us to update Yonyx with latest information.

• Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for self service.

Bewertet am 20.9.2018

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

Eric
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

As a software developer

Bewertet am 19.8.2019

I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Great API Documentation
Very Easy To Use
Very Easy To Train on
Great Functionality

The online dashboard
Some of the training videos could use some refinement

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zingtree

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yonyx

The quality of the available APIs for custom integrations.
Joshua
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Yonyx is great for new agents to your call center

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

Overall it's done exactly what we need. We can have agents follow the exact processes needed for any given issue from the customer.

That it makes troubleshooting issues easier for new agents to the company that are learning the ropes. It lets us tell them exactly what to do and where to go.

Wish the builder had more abilities. Being able to move nodes without copying/pasting/deleting would be really helpful.

• Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Eliminates tech support calls

Bewertet am 21.8.2017

Once we published Yonyx is really helped us reduce the number of times customers would call into tech support. Referring callers to our online guide really has also helped our customers feel more supported. The Yonyx support team has also been extremely helpful and great to work with as we started our partnership together. I highly recommend giving Yonyx a chance to earn your business.

The admin page is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be but once you learn how it works it can be overcome.

Oscar
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

AMAZING SOFTWARE!

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

That helps me to save time, I am more efficient using the troubleshooting tree during difficult calls.

Customers are more happy at the end as I can provide faster solutions.

the team behind the software always take actions on the suggestions really fast, so the improvement is exponential.

The esthetic of the software should improve, also is needed some shortcuts for some core information, so you can find faster the information.