UKG Ready

Personaleinsatzplanung und Humankapitalmanagement (HCM)

Sortieren nach

JEFF
JEFF
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Kronos for Workplace Scheduling

Bewertet am 6.3.2020

My regular work for the last year or so has recorded my hours and wages via clocking in with my badge on the Kronos system. I have learned to utilize it for all I can. I see my previous work info before payroll is done and can view future schedules and current numbers and earnings. I work for a terrific and large company and Kronos has been a decent timecard tool.

I have had a regular job that uses this system to clock in and clock out employees.But the device has so much more that allows us to see specifics-specifics related to current pay periods, previous and future. I can see my schedule on the little box and it's really a simplified tool.

I am on the fence on dislikes. My biggest is likely just what happens but I have had times that I did clock in and it did strange things.An example was an evening that meal break button led to clocking out for the shift.Random but troublesome because our version is not designed to allow management to alter or adjust our needs or problems directly through the system. Qe have to use a paper log for HR or Payroll. So smooth yet missing an easy touch.

Ansley
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

You can't go wrong with UKG

Bewertet am 15.8.2023

We collected time on paper sheets prior to vetting a software. We went with out payroll software company and they couldn't meet our need for the complex ways we pay our employees. We then did research and really put UKG under a microscope to be sure they were the best fit for us. They have met and exceeded our expectations for time and attendance. We hope to be able to look at their payroll software in the future and see if that might be a better fit for us as well.

The ease of collecting data and then using it with our payroll software. We were using the same company for payroll as well as time tracking. It was not capable of collecting our complex pay methods, but UKG was. It has made doing payroll easy and expedited the process. Also their customer support is one of the best around. I don't know of a company that is doing this any better in the industry.

It is hard to find things we don't like. I would say things that we might not change would be the appearance of the online layout. It has changed a few times in the short period we have been on it. Just takes a second to find where something is.

Stacy

New Workforce Ready User

Bewertet am 31.1.2017

We have been implementing Workforce Ready since August of 2016. We are doing a phased implementation of all the modules, so the process is still ongoing. Considering that we're still rather new to the system, we are starting to get more comfortable with the product. We've been on many other similar products with competitors and had issues, which caused us to look for other solutions after a few years. This time we really tried to search for a product that we felt would be flexible, allow for modifications, and grow with us, so that we did not have to go through another implementation in another 3 years. Our evaluation process was lengthy, but we are still finding out a few surprises as we've gone through implementation. How things are presented during the sales process, while technically correct, don't necessarily work as we wished them to. The system is very customizable, though. Our implementation team has been great about working through any issues and helping us try and find solutions if there are items we do not like. However, there are some things that we have found that are not able to be changed that were disappointing.

It's still a work in process but we have found many things that we do like about Workforce Ready:
1. Customization - This system offers you the ability to customize your screens down to the individual level, as well as creating customized screens for other types of users. So if you want your Managers to log in and see a Timekeeping dashboard with graphs, and your Employee to log in and see employee related actions, and your Benefits Administrator to see a Benefits screen, you can set that up as defaults. Then each person can also customize their screens if they like and save them.
2. Reporting - if you need list style reports then this system offers one of the best reporting tools for easily building and customizing reports. Almost every screen is considered a "report" and you can add and delete columns as needed and then save that for later use, or even make it your default screen. Almost every screen is able to be exported in a variety of formats as well. You can also schedule reports to run automatically, as well as have them e-mailed automatically to Managers, etc. on a routine basis.
3. Notifications - This system offers the ability to automatically send e-mail notifications, reports, etc. for disciplinary actions, attendance tracking, reviews and other items. This is very helpful for our Managers and keeps them up to date on their to-do list.
4. Tools - Workforce Ready does have its own learning system, and they also offer many webinars, customer groups, KronosWorks, and customer sites that allow you to connect with one another if you have similar questions or problems.
5. Modules All Accessible from One Log-in - This was important to us as our other systems required us to log-in multiple times if we were trying to get into the Applicant module or Timekeeping. This is all easily found under one log-in. Very easy and timesaving.

As we go through the implementation process there have been a few surprises and disappointments:
1. Reporting - Yes, this is a Pro as far as customization and easy list reporting, but I do wish they had a more complex reporting tool available as well. If you want to have subtotals, grand totals, averages, grouped reports, add in formulas, etc. it is not easy to do in the reporting tool itself and you may have to export the list report out and finish building out the report in Excel or Word to get it how you really need it to be.
2. No Point-In-Time Reporting - This seems like it would be a given, but as we found out after the fact, we cannot do point in time reports. I feel like this is something we would have asked during our evaluation of the product, but again almost all products offer this now so perhaps we made a wrong assumption.
3. System Needs "Polished" - We knew going in that this product did not look as "user-friendly" as some of the other products. We felt like the flexibility of the system made up for it. However, as we are setting up our onboarding, our applicant site, and reviews we are starting to see the drawbacks in this. If you have users who are not as comfortable on a computer, this lack of "polish" and user-friendliness can make it difficult for them to understand the processes, and how to get through the screens. We also do not have the ability to customize the applicant website as much as we would like to help draw in applicants.
4. General Ledger - We came from another provider who did have a great General Ledger product, and this one was definitely a step back. Also, if your GL is tied in with your jobs you do have to have two separate lists in this system - the GL is not linked with the Jobs list in HR. So if someone changes position we have to update it in two places in order to keep the GL correct. This also comes into play if we add new jobs into the system - we have to update two lists. We also had to separate out our overtime into two pay codes since we have the overtime premium going to a different GL code. In our old system, they could have one pay code separated into two GL codes. We did not discover this until after we went live and so our associates started out seeing it one way on their check, and then another way, so it was very confusing for them.
5. On-site Training- This was contracted out to a partner of Kronos. It was not what we expected at all for the price we paid. You are better off to use the items built into the system or do it yourself.
6. Security - Yes, security is a pro, but some of the security set-ups in this system do make it very difficult and frustrating for our associates and applicants to get into the system on a regular basis which is a con. The system will automatically lock out any associate or applicant that does not log in every 14 days. However, the system tends to lock out every new user as well the first time they try to log-in. This is annoying and can make it difficult for those on off-shifts, as they have to contact us to get unlocked and then try logging in again within 24 hours. In addition, it does require you to enter a code if you're getting in on a new computer. It does have the option to check a box and only enter the code every 30 days, but that only applies to that specific computer and sometimes will not work depending on your cookie setting. Since most of our associates work in the plant, they only get on the system to print out check stubs every other week. They have to enter a code almost every time they log on to our public computers. This code has to be sent to their designated phone number or e-mail and cannot be easily changed to another number or e-mail. So if they forget their phone, or don't have their e-mail password with them, it can really make it difficult to get logged on, leading to frustration for them and a negative outlook on the system.

Hello Stacy,

Thank you for your thorough feedback, we really appreciate the time you took to outline your experiences both positive and what needs to be improved. We are currently underway in two user experience projects and I think your input would be extremely valuable. Would you have time to speak with us further about your experiences? If so, please email me at [email protected] – I look forward to hearing from you.

Workforce Ready Community Manager

Melissa
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

UKG for Employees

Bewertet am 21.11.2023

Our company uses UKG for our pay and benefits. It’s very easy to use and has all of my work related stuff right at my fingers

Nothing! I have been using it for over a year and have had no problems

Ashley
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

From an admin perspective, I love the reporting functionality, automated emails, and general navigation. This may change a bit with the new user interface, but overall it is intuitive and easy to use. Customization and capabilities are great.

The occasional bugs that happen with SAAS.

Paylocity

Warum UKG Ready gewählt wurde

Timekeeping functionality, specifically that it works offline.

Anna
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

In our 2nd year - post implementation

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

We initially bought all modules available and in the end we cancelled several. We retained HR, talent acquisition, time and payroll. We are not currently using talent acquisition or HR for onboarding as the initial workflows set up are not functioning properly and we've not been able to fix them.

The reporting functionality is super easy to use and very helpful. You can report on most anything in the system and since most everything can be exported to excel it's easy to slice and dice for whatever your purposes.

Payroll functionality and customer support. Time keeping works fine but once things are crossed over into payroll, things don't always translate as they are supposed to.

Lara
Lara
  • Branche: Zeitung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Not the most user-friendly time management system

Bewertet am 24.12.2019

My experience with Kronos has been somewhat frustrating. While I like keeping track of time and attendance using software, I wish this one were more user friendly.

My company has used Kronos for a long time for keeping track of time and attendance. Having this digital system eliminates a lot of human errors in processing our hours worked and time off, and it generally makes the process of entering hours relatively smooth.

I've never found the software to be easy or intuitive to work with and often have to ask our HR department questions about how to use it properly. I've had issues keeping track of my time off and banked holidays, and figuring out my correct count has sometimes taken a lot of effort.

Greetings Lara,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Workforce Ready. It's great to hear that the product eliminates a lot of human errors in processing your hours worked and time off, and how it generally makes the process of entering hours relatively smooth.

When it comes to the software ease of use - please feel free to contact me at [email protected] to discuss your issues further. I can also help provide you with some resources that may help with some of your issues.

Thank you again for your review.
Alaina Froton
Customer Marketing Specialist

Sarah
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Needs some improvement

Bewertet am 16.11.2023

I like the only feature and that keeping track of my weekly tips. Now since my company has a lazy person who only does it by the week instead of day too day. This is the only feature that is updated on a semi regular bases.

When information needs to be updated trying to talk to IT to change it , is like going through nation security.

Ikiera
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

UKG REVIEWS

Bewertet am 10.1.2024

I love the software, I used while working at a call center, it’s not the easiest site to use but once you play around with it for a bit, you get the hang of it. I loved being able to access all my paystubs & direct deposit information in one place.

I love how I can access all my financial information & data on this site

I don’t like how it’s not beginner friendly, you have to play around with the site for a bit just to get adjusted to how to navigate through it

Heather
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of keeping track of time

Bewertet am 12.1.2024

With a touch of a button you can clock in and out and keep track of time

Nothing everything is great. Runs and operstes smoothly

Raquel
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Workforce Time Entry Review

Bewertet am 15.8.2023

Our experience has been very positive. We receive the help that we need when needed. I love the system (Workforce Time Entry) especially no more with the recent upgrades.

I love everything about UKG. The product and the employees.

I have nothing negative to say. We have had a very positive and streamlined process with our implementation. We needed the service so fast and UKG made it happen. I am very thankful for this.

Angie
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Kronos could be better

Bewertet am 20.1.2020

Neutral

Neutral

User friendly if it is set up properly and the use for our team members.

Customer Service from our contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and Everything benefits was and is disappointing when it came to our open enrollment.

Allen
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reports are not conducive to data dumps

Bewertet am 30.1.2020

I would say medium satisfied. Not overly impressed.

I would say medium satisfied. Not overly impressed.

Easy to click on fields desired to report on

A participant's information does not show up all on one line. Making it difficult to use in Excel.
The PTO request is not intuitive and I waste time doing a request. This should be a much simpler process as all employees do these.
I don't like the report resetting all the time while I am using it. Should stay where I was at.
Better Dep[t tools, like Pay History should be a canned report.
Should be able to go back and pull pay rates and headcount by specifying date, so system would have to know what pay rate was in effect at date selected.

Connie
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Kronos WFR is Amazing

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

One of the things Kronos worked hard with us was to get our Weighted Average Overtime process set-up. We are semi-monthly payroll and this sometimes creates some issues. Kronos worked with us determined to find a way to make this work and they didn't stop until it was resolved.
We also do a Allocation report and Kronos Support help us get a report put together to pull out our monthly allocation by labor cost departments. They did not quit working with us until this report was what we needed. It actually turned out better than what we had in the past.
Some of what we do as a company is sometimes different than the norm. Kronos as worked with us on each of this things so that the program works for what we need to get things done in the most efficient way possible with the most accurate information. I personally would not want to go to another Software Company.

We have been with Kronos family since around 2000. In 2015 we transition from Kronos Central to Kronos Workforce Ready. During the time with Workforce Ready, I enjoy how they are constantly changing and updating to stay up on current trends. The best part is that with all the changes, we are able to update and move to the new functions without any issues. If there is something we are not sure of, a request for support is available with a knowledgably support tech to help us get to the next level. Kronos Workforce Ready is able to keep us up to date with the latest technology trends and required reporting. Creating reports and pulling information has never been easier. Basically I have found that whatever I think of, Kronos can do it.

We were one of the first jumping on board with Kronos Workforce Ready in 2014 when things really started taking off for this program. So our implementation was a little stressful, but Kronos listen to us and has worked hard to resolve the early implementation issues. Support has improved and it is more than support when they are called they are full of suggestions to help improve processes that are used.

Alejandro
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

new user

Bewertet am 30.1.2020

overall Kronos has been a mixed bag. there are features we greatly enjoy that allows for flexibility, modifications, and different ways of doing this. there are features that seem that should be in the system that are not causing us to add manual work to that was previously automated. the system looks very beautiful, but can require a lot of clicks to get to one spot. there is room for much growth to make it an amazing system

the system allows a bit more flexibility in terms of security for different types of users, alerts to employees.
we like the calendar option where you can just simply select the date under employee information
We are not charged for setting up alerts
Recruitment - We like the ability to add, delete, and modify questionnaires once they are active.
I like the do to bell list being a one stop shop for employees.
We like that the system is just one system as a whole rather than multiple "compatible" systems.

it would be helpful if the system had shortcuts such as control S, O to open up things.
it would be helpful if you do not have to input slashes on dates. if you can just input it.
It would be good if there was an option to create email alert for inventory section
sometimes the automatic email reports do not work the way they should
there are several sections that are dual entry. it can get repetitive.
the job change history is useful, however, the effective date is according to the date we changed it in the system, not the ACTUAL effective date.
making direct deposit accounts inactive is frustrating where a new full/remaining account cannot be added if there is a previous one currently in existence even if it is inactive. cannot delete direct deposit accounts is frustrating too.
Recruitment -it would be good if items such as applicants, resumes, and questionnaires can be accessed instead of multiple different locations

Needs stronger ACA assistance for employers.
everything is eastern time. need to take into consideration that some clients are western or central and are open later than 5 EST and trainings are too early at 7 EST.

Michele
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Workforce Ready

Bewertet am 7.7.2017

This is a good program for our purposes, and it is used by accounting and HR. I can't comment for accounting, but HR is making good use of the program.

After training (and retraining,) I am able to maneuver through the program easily. It's good to be able to adjust the company settings so that some fields are auto filled, such as our benefits guidelines. Reports are easy to customize, although I need more practice because I only run them infrequently. It's good to be able to save reports for ease of running them the next time. Easy to download to excel for further customizing the reports. I have admin access, so I am able to get whatever information I need quickly, without being blocked. I am in the program many times throughout the day. It's easy to manage my own time and requests for time off as well, both for myself and on behalf of others (when they forget!) The benefits feature and ability to get copies of W-2's and other forms both for myself and employees is a good one. The amount of information on each employee is very thorough. There are times we have layoffs, and then recalls, so it is easy to REHIRE the employees, with their previous information already loaded.

I find it somewhat cumbersome when hiring a new employee, but again, the company settings make it easier. When running reports, I sometimes struggle with finding the right fields to add, especially when it has to do with the accounting features, but I have an excellent "go-to" person in accounting that assists! Again, that is usually due to the infrequency of running those types of reports. When rehiring employees, we found that some of the information was not prefilling, but with some adjustments in the company settings, (after trial by fire) it seems to be working correctly.

Antwort von UKG

Hi Michele – I love to hear that your HR team is making great use of the product. It is fantastic that you have a go-to person in accounting for pulling reports when you need them, but I wanted to highlight some key resources we have available to help you further with your reporting needs. We have a reporting best practices webinar available to all our customers and we also offer instructor-led classes on reporting. If you are interested I would be happy to share further details and a link to the webinar with you. Please feel free to send me an email at [email protected] – I look forward to hearing from you!
Community Manager, Workforce Ready

Devan

Worked great until we reached the Labor Level limit

Bewertet am 2.10.2018

The system provides an easy to use punch in/punch out process using bio-metric fingerprint scan, there are customize-able dashboards and reporting functions, and if you have a straightforward business model without the need to segregate costs into multiple Job Orders this is a great system.

The Workforce Ready terminals do not support barcode readers, you have to select everything from a list. They also don't display in the same way you have your Job Orders or Cost Centers setup, they only display as a list view, with some qualifiers for searching. If you need detailed job costing, there are a lot of additional steps required to set up and manage all the data, and there is no inherent connectivity to ERP systems. Middleware is provided to help move data in and out of other systems, but it all has to be custom programmed, which you as the customer are required to provide. If you are using a standard job prefix, there is a limit of 750 records in any one folder, and once you surpass that limit, the functionality of the "Tree View" (which is how everyone is accustomed to viewing a file structure) reverts to a "List View" which is absolutely useless for a large collection of data due to the way it is formatted. Once the limit is reached, the previous functionality can not be restored, which causes a lot of heartache for people that have been accustomed to visually finding the Job number and then have to learn how to search using "Like" or "Between". Knowing this up front would have prevented the purchase of the product, but it took literally weeks of dialog with support to just discover what the issue was when it occurred, and the software engineering team had no interest in fixing the code that caused it.

Teresa
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Kronos Workforce Ready is the best timekeeping system I have ever used

Bewertet am 22.8.2017

Not only is the payroll system a well oiled machine, the HR module turned out to be better than we could have hoped for or expect. So much of the manual tasks that either Payroll or HR would perform are now automated. Kronos has really been a blessing and the price for a product of this quality is incomparable to other products on the market (which were thoroughly researched before deciding on Kronos).

My duties have come down to literally pushing a few buttons to generate a bi-weekly payroll for 200 hospital workers. The reporting functions are endless, in addition to the already prepared reports within the system, it is extremely easy to build your own and have the exact information you want to see on a report. I am able to do the quarterly reports in about 10 minutes (including submission to the various entities). The customer support is phenomenal. If you've ever had tech support that the rep didn't really understand the problem or their job and tried to correct your system only to find it become even worse, you will really appreciate Kronos support. I have yet to be let down, they are very personable, intelligent and an expert in the field to which your question is based. I really can't say enough wonderful things about Kronos functionality and support.

Hi Teresa,

We want to thank you for your thoughtful review highlighting the product and our Support team! It’s so great to hear that Workforce Ready has made your day-to-day duties much easier and less time and labor intensive.

Amy Fafard

Stephen
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Kronos aims to be the one-stop-shop for your HRIS solution.

Bewertet am 8.9.2018

Overall great product. It's the way we get paid, and the taxes are all right. I attended the payroll class and they have solutions for living in all different counties in Pennsylvania with their thousands of local taxes.
Say 95/100 things go right, the 5 things feel bad, but you forget how much work it makes to make anything right. It often takes one thing to make a program go awry.

Many modules and what they don't do well they are investing on to make it more of a one-stop shop. Most of the users in the company can use this fairly easily. The setup on the back end is comprehensive. The reporting is good and easy to use, but you can't change the width of columns on the screen and some columns are missing. The support staff takes tickets and work with you over the phone and share screens with you so reporting issues is a breeze. I've been invited to a subgroup for development for a certain feature and it's great to get some eyes on the product before release so i can prepare some training materials for my company.

I mentioned reporting issues is a breeze. The wording I get back fairly often is "working as intended." It's easy for me to say a certain feature may not make sense but for another company it may make lots of sense. I wish there was just a little bit more of product testing for major features. Global Support is very polite and they will operate for your timezone even though most of their support staff are on the east coast.

Doug
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

I cannot recommend Kronos Workforce Ready to anyone

Bewertet am 13.7.2016

I can't think of any attribute of the Workforce Ready product that I particularly like. My experience with Kronos is that they produce good time and attendance software, but I personally have not seen any evidence that they have any expertise producing HRIS software.

The Kronos Workforce Ready product reminds me of an old fashioned data processing program from 20 years ago. It is not at all user friendly or intuitive. I have used it daily for one year and still am frequently puzzled by the way it is organized (or disorganized). I spend significant time searching for the information I want. Incredibly, the turnover calculation function has not worked correctly for the two years my company has owned the Workforce Ready product. Kronos has known all this time that their turnover function is flawed, but I don't think it is corrected yet; it doesn't appear to be fixed to me. Producing reports from Workforce Ready is cumbersome. The user must pick the data elements for the report from very long lists of fields that truly appear to me to be in no logical order whatsoever. I know that sounds hard to believe, but if there is some logic to the lists of fields, I have yet to understand it. The training information provided by Kronos to teach the user to use Workforce Ready is mostly written documents rather than videos. I personally find videos easier to understand, but Kronos offers only a handful of them. There are many topics I would like to learn about that are not covered at all in any of Kronos' training materials.

Antwort von UKG

Thank you for your review – I understand you have connected with your sales representative and we are actively working to resolve the issues that you shared with us. While we were disappointed to read about your experience we appreciate your honest feedback and look forward to resolving your issues.

Workforce Ready Community Manager

Dawn
  • Branche: Versicherung

Most Comprehensive System on the Market

Bewertet am 15.2.2017

My organization started with WFR's HR and TML. Employees, managers and administrators were impressed with the ease of use, the robust amount of information at their finger tips and the reporting capabilities. After a year and a half of using HR and TML, my organization decided to transfer our payroll to WFR as well. Having HR, Time and Labor and Payroll integrated with each other has allowed my HR team to evolve from and administrative department to a strategic business partner.

I love that employees and managers have virtual personnel files at their fingertips. Through Employee Self Service, employees can access and change their address, beneficiaries, payroll information, enroll online for benefits, request time off and maintain their schedules. Managers can access employment history, process compensation changes, approve timesheets and upload and review current and previous performance reviews. Instead of tracking down information, entering payroll changes and being the timesheet monitor, my team and I can use our knowledge and skills to make our employees and organization better.

The reporting functions in WFR are robust but each organization has specific reports required by leadership. Enhancing the reporting function for easier report customization would be my only critique.

Brooke
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Hospital Review

It is a good system.

It is a good system.

It is a user friendly system. Easy reports are easy to customize.

Implementation is awful. They do not send any reps on site to help with implementation. Reports that require Kronos assistance take forever to receive. One took over 6 months to get.

Warum UKG Ready gewählt wurde

Paychex could not handle our payroll.

Paychex Flex

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UKG Ready

Word of mouth about ADP.
Jennifer
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hate this product with a passion

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

While I was not on the implementation team, everyone that was left within five month of implementation. I had zero experience with Kronos and was provided little instruction from Kronos support unless I knew the specific questions to ask.

The only plus for Kronos Ready is that it is Internet based.

Feels like it was made by developers for developers, not for HR/Payroll administration.

Hello Jennifer,
Thank you for taking the time to review Workforce Ready. I am sorry to hear about your experiences with our product and services. I have socialized your feedback with key stakeholders and a member of our team will be reaching to you to schedule a one-on-one session. During the session, they will further discuss with you your experiences and key ways we can help you going forward.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact me directly at [email protected].

Mario
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Workforce Ready

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

The main reason we went with Kronos was for the TLM. It has worked good and we are still playing with it to make it work its best.

I don't like that you have to click here and there just to get to where you want to be. Specially to print a document.

Paycom

Warum UKG Ready gewählt wurde

ADP was too expensive to add TLM.

Rod
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Work Force Ready at UOSA

Use product for a variety of solutions

Use product for a variety of solutions

Its functionality and ease of use is welcoming.

Length of time to customize the product for various needs

iCIMS Talent Cloud

Improved functionality

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UKG Ready

Better product and easier to use