Geckoboard

Konzentriere Dich auf die wirklich wichtigen Metriken, mit einem schön einfachen Daten-Dashboard von Geckoboard.

Sortieren nach

Esa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Chat-based customer support second to none - friendly and inviting app

Bewertet am 26.1.2018

Stellar customer support, easy to use user interface, a lot of support for 3rd party analytics apps. App that keeps getting more features - app is alive development-wise and trustworthy.

I believe the best aspect of the app is the in-browser chat support. I've received so much support and suggestions and advice from them that I've never experienced such prompt and helpful customer support before with any app. I've been asked to check out new features in a demo, too, which was wonderful - after a few months, the features in the demo were added to the app itself.

I feel like there is a good reason to reach out to the customer support team and ask for features, as they seem open to them - this is not a company run by shark-like salesmen/saleswomen, but a developer-led company - where things that are difficult to do are eventually made easier to accomplish, and so on.

I've received such stellar customer support from people and all others that I'm really quite awed. You're doing very, very well.

I know Geckoboard will keep on becoming a better app, little by little, and that is a good feeling to have.

There are limitations to Geckoboard - I might not always be able to find a solution that suits me the best way - there are always some ways to improve the workflow - but the way the customer support listens to use and implements features or provides help pretty much negates any cons I might have with it.
One thing maybe is that I'm not able to "park" a dashboard so that it's settings are kept safe even though I have downgraded from two dashboards to one dashboard.

And another is that there is no way to select multiple objects and copy them to another dashboard quickly.

But my experience overall has been that if I ask for something, and it's not there, it might get implemented in the future.

Another thing is that I was getting errors from MixPanel, but was not able to see what the error was - this is another thing that can be improved from Geckoboard aspect, it's not a con it's just a missing feature that could be implemented in the future.

Dan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Simple for our SME

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

Ye always been a solid bit of kit for us. Would recommend to anyone trying to build consitency and project business performance.

It's really easy for us to project those key metrics that run our business. We are by no means tech guys and it's the spearhead data that helps managers continually improve

On the roadmap but duplicating dashboards would have been helpful early days. Some of the widget creation is a bit repetitive especially of data moves in an excel spreadsheet. Minor moan! For us as well we could do with a data connection to Zoho.

Hi Dan,
Thanks so much for your review - really appreciated.
Absolutely get the need for duplicating dashboards, it's very much on our radar. We've shared your other comments around widget creation from a spreadsheet and the need for Zoho with our product team for consideration.

• Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Data analysis platform

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

This is what I was looking for

Geckoboard is one of the many data analysis platforms that are revolutionizing the way we look at data. Thanks to its interface, its features and its incredible customer support

just the subscription price which is a bit expensive I think

Zuvor genutzte Software

• Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It was good few years ago but now its fading away with higher monthly charges

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

I used them for few years and it was serving the purpose for me, showing analytics on big screen TV in our ecommerce command center. Out of nowhere, my billing department got an email on May 12th saying , we will change your monthly fee from $59 to minimum of $149 and I was given the option to cancel the subscription completely . I was a legacy customer and I was paying $59 per month for 35 dashboards. now 10 dashboard is going to be $149 and 30+ dashboard will be somewhere between $300 to $500 probably.

I am not against price increases and I think healthy businesses should do this overtime to makeup for the inflation and increased cost. But I certainly dont appreciate it when you raise prices suddenly with a short notice, specially for customers who have been on your platform for many years. I signed up back in 2018 when your dashboards only had 2 colors . I feel like I need to get out of this platform now, as I dont think their platform is worth few hundreds a month. I wish they had increased their prices over time so we didnt have to migrate our command center elsewhere within few weeks.

I can show my operational data to my team members and users in almost real time.
It was great to show the unshipped orders, orders with problems and so on.
customization was not that hard on basic data reporting.

Sudden price increases which just happened for us.
Data connectors are limited , they add new ones but not useful for us.
they got rid of the iphone app too which was a big disappointment.
refreshing takes a long time specially if you use salesforce reports/data.
Text on tiles is very small, not the best solution if you want to show the numbers on large TVs. You can make the text Bold but that's pretty much it. We used our dashboard TV within 15ft away from our desk, so it was OK when we were sitting right Infront of TVs.

Hi there,
We're sorry to hear your disappointment with the recent price increase. We are always open to discussing your options and reviewing pricing to help meet your needs so please contact our Support team on [email protected]
As for your other feedback, this has been shared with the Product team for consideration. We're always looking to improve what we do so feedback like this is really valuable.
Thanks,
The Geckoboard Team

Tobi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Culture setting and visual pleasure

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

Loving the software and it has bolstered company cukturebinbthebsmese that sales are seeing healthy competition. Production team is able to see their utilization and over productivity is on the up because everyone can see what is happening with their KPI live.

Visual allows the company to see love data and company movements.

Images are a little complicated to add and needs custom built creatives. Would be amazing if there were pre built templates to connect and simply add a photo etc.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Geckoboard

Used in previous agency and felt it is a must have in the new organisation.
Danny
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Geckoboard is a great product, giving easy access to important metrics within our organisation.

Bewertet am 16.6.2022

Geckoboard creates a place that anyone from within our company, can review all our company metrics we regard as important. Making things very transparent for any employee.

Deployment and adding components is really easy, integrating with almost all of our tech stack which makes Geckoboard the one place where we get to view metrics, which are usually spread across various platforms.

I don't have many con's to mention, but if there was one it would be great to be able to change the color of each component.

Hi Danny,
Thanks so much for your review - it's really appreciated.
We've shared your comment around the colors with our design team for their consideration.
Thanks again!

Matt

Amazing visualization tool for KPIs

Bewertet am 13.6.2022

I have used Geckoboard for several years now and within different companies. I have always found it incredibly useful and beneficial within each company I have implemented it.

I love how easy and quick it was to integrate with our existing platforms and CRM
The support is second to none. I have always found it pleasent and informative when reaching out to the team.

I think some additional customization options that allow further digging into specific data but it's not hard to work around it and the dashboards allow plenty of room.

Antwort von Geckoboard Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for this Matt, really appreciate your review. We've shared your feedback about customization and being able to dig into specific data so it's on our Product team's radar!

Diego
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Geckoboard review

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

I can show to the people involved how we are and what we need to improve and take decisions

Limited tools to edit dashboards. Any new feature to add or change needs to be discussed with someone within Geckoboard

• Branche: Essen & Trinken

Nice

Bewertet am 23.11.2022

Easy to use, good customer service and easy to set up.

Its a bit expensive, some integrations are limited, mainly by API limitation

lisa
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

quick way to build easy to digest nice looking dashboards

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

like the UI, ability to integrate w variety of sources. Customer support is awesome - v quick and detailed replies whenever I've had a question Even w cons, way better and quicker than trying to do this all in a spreadsheet or hooking up to a more advanced BI tool more meant for data analysis

Some integrations a little clunky/inflexible still, lots of clicks required. Wish you could make dashboards a bit bigger (even though like having some limitation)

Alejandro
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Enabling a data driven culture!

Bewertet am 6.11.2015

At some point almost 2 years ago we realized that we needed to make the information from our 30+ systems (used on a daily basis by different teams) accessible to everyone. It made no sense asking people to go into individual apps to run reports and/or look at data.

After digging around for a while and toying with different solutions we can into Geckoboards which proved to be the best app for this. Why? Well because it solved our problem right then and there and required a minimal time to setup and to connect with our current systems (we have 10 that have direct integration with Geckboards and for the others we use custom widgets).

We now have 14 TVs (48") scattered across the office displaying strategical information about our system, customers, performance, etc. Each dashboard is created taking in mind the teams that are around so that we can show the most relevant information. For example around the customer service team we display metrics from ZenDesk (customer service), Salesforce (sales / implementations), Basecamp (current implementations) and New Relic (application health). This has enabled our customer service team to know what's going on at any given point.

On top of this Geckoboard has some great case studies (https://www.geckoboard.com/learn/case-studies/#.Vjy3b66rQUE) that you can use to learn more about how other organizations are reaching a higher employee engagement by using dashboards and a data driven culture.

From a technical perspective we use Raspberry Pi (the newer ones) to power the dashboards on the TVs.

In conclusion this is a great tool that has brought big changes to the company. I would strongly recommend it to anyone that's serious on sharing data with their team.

Disclaimer: I have no relationship to Geckoboard other than being a VERY happy customer.

- Out of the box integration with some of the most popular systems out there (almost 70 as of now).
- Ease of use to setup the dashboards. Basically point and click.
- Beautiful widgets that make looking at a dashboard enjoyable (if seen some things out there that give you nightmares when you look at them).
- Advanced options that allow integrations with your own in house systems via simple JSON pushes or pulls.
- Easy to setup rotation between different dashboards (they call them loops).
- Excellent customer service.

- I think that it's gotten a bit pricey (we signed up early on so we have a better price) for newer companies to jump onboard.
- The documentation can be improved. Sometimes you add a Widget but you don't really know what parameters are used to pull the data behind the scenes.
- Need to have more granular options in times between loops. Currently offer 10s, 20s, 30s, 1 min, 5 min. Should have an option to setup X minutes (or at least every minute for the first 10 minutes).

Nikolay
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

The fun dashboard!

Bewertet am 17.6.2022

Very easy to use, you can add information from so many sources, and the support is extremely fast, always kind, and amazing.

Geckoboard is very easy to use, with an overwhelming number of sources to choose from. We use it daily in our team, not only for work-related purposes but also for fun, sharing pictures and gifs. We have a tradition of "decorating" the dashboard with a tree and lights during Christmas. The majority of our widgets are Zendesk related - from solved tickets per person to a total number of solved tickets, etc. We also manage our holidays, check the latest company Tweets and news.

To be completely transparent - we're not really into the new, updated design. It's clean and modern but we prefer to stick with the old version for now.

Hi Nikolay,
Thanks so much for your review. We LOVE that you decorate your dashboard for the holidays - how fun!
We understand that the new layout isn't for everyone. If there's anything we can do to improve it, please let us know: [email protected]

Eliel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A cool looking dashboard creator

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

Mostly good.

Definitely how the dashboards look. The information can be seen in a compelling way, which is super important considering that sometimes you need to communicate hard to understand KPIs. Dashboards are easy to create and deploy, there are some very pretty prebuilt ones.
Another positive thing is how the Geckoboard Team constantly adds new data sources to increase compatibility.

When I was using it, the integration with Google Analytics was relatively limited, unfortunately, I needed to add a calculated metric on the dashboard and Geckoboard didn't allow me to do it.

Tableau und Google Data Studio

Warum Geckoboard gewählt wurde

DS is fully integrated with GA, I knew that the Geckoboard team was improving its integration but I didn't have time to wait, its a shame.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Google Data Studio
Agnieszka

Ideal for runing a Contact Centre if you use Zendesk

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

Ideal for the Call Centers if you are familiar with Zendesk.

The ease of use, quick configuration possible

Constantly running out of space and keep deleting widgets to gain some space. I don't like that the deleted elements aren't stored anymore. I'd like to come back to widgets I created in the past. We could also do with quicker screen refreshing - a 30-second window in a busy contact centre is way too long. The Dashboard loops are loading way too long so we had to resign from using it. Gecko should invest in its own server space for images, videos, and GIFs updates.

Hi Agnieszka,
Thanks so much for your review. There's some really great feedback in here which we've shared with our Product team for their consideration. We've heard similar requests for storing deleted widgets. It's on our radar!

Fernanda
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Peace of mind for Customer Support leads!

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

As a Customer Support lead, Geckoboard has helped me keep an eye on our metrics and quickly recognize when things are going well or not great. Their integration with Slack is life-changing! It helps us make sure were are on track with our OKRs. Our Geckoboard dashboards are a huge part of our daily life. I can't recommend it enough!!

Also, their support team is STELLAR! ⭐️

I feel like there are some small quality of live features that are missing, but nothing that's a deal breaker.

Antwort von Geckoboard Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for this review Fernanda. We're so glad you find the Slack integration so helpful, it's been a game changer lots of customers. Feel free to get in touch about the more specific live features you'd like to see and we'd be happy to share these with our Product team for review. Thanks again!

• Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A fantastic platform for the creation of dashboards

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

In addition to keeping tabs on our major objectives, we've also used it to foster some healthy competition among our staff members. The names of employees, along with their current distance from a goal number, are displayed on a massive screen that is occasionally set up in the conference room at our company on occasion. It stirs up just the right amount of competitive camaraderie.

Even for people who don't like to look at data, the user interface is appealing to the eye. It is an excellent choice if you are looking for a high-level data-sharing platform for small to medium-sized businesses or corporations to meet your needs. The greater the number of miles that separate each team, the better. Smaller organizations, as well as those that don't need to explain complicated data to people who aren't familiar with the data source, would be less suitable candidates for this solution.

Outside of presenting goals, this tool doesn't have a whole lot of other uses. In addition, there are not a lot of options available to choose from when it comes to the graphics themselves. In addition to the point at which the website initially loads or when you accomplish a particular goal, I'd like for some of them to have an animated component.

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Excellent for TV dashboards

Bewertet am 16.10.2019

Overall if you are looking for a way to get metrics on a TV to drive team performance, this is perfect. If you are looking for a BI tool, look elsewhere.

Geckoboard is very easy to use and get set up. If you have basic knowledge of data, you will be able to get metrics and dashboards created easily. They also have a wide variety of prebuilt dashboards. The metrics looks great and getting them up on a TV can have a huge impact on team performance.

There aren't many options for working with your data but that's to be expected here. You really need to have your data in the format you want it displayed before you bring in into Geckoboard.

Grow, Klipfolio, Databox und Tableau
Barry

Highly Reccommended

Bewertet am 13.6.2022

So easy to use and allows me to build my own boards specific to my needs. Cant fault Also the Gekoboard team are a dream to work with. I have worked in Customer Operations all my life and I am extremely impressed by their customer support.

I find Gekoboard so easy to use and navigate too. I particularly like the customisation element as it allows me to tailor my boards to my exact specification.

There are some merging of data points that I would like to see available but have discussed these with Gekoboard and they already have these in the pipline which was music to my ears.

• Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

5-minute setup, but needs more filters

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

If you have TVs or monitors on your wall, you've already made an investment to get data in front of your team. Geckoboard is a great way to do this. It isn't perfect yet, but is still the easiest tool I've used to get data up quickly.

Geckoboard was amazingly easy and fast to setup. We've had monitors in our office for years, but never fully utilized them. Geckoboard provided a very easy and fast way to get our data set up. It pulls from the other softwares we're using (Hubspot, Zendesk, Google Doc, etc.) and displays the information in a great format.

You're limited to pre-determined fields of data that you an display without much editing (e.g. you can only display data points that Geckoboard has set up). The ability to edit what is being displayed is also limited, depending on the data point. I've also had an issue with knowing the timeframe of the data. For example, we display the % of inbound support calls answered under 40 seconds. I'm unable to define the date/time range (7 AM - 7 PM, last 24-hours, etc.)

Kevin
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nice one stop solution for dashboard metrics

Bewertet am 21.11.2018

Geckoboard has a variety of really nice integrations with third party products. Most SaaS solutions you would be interested in tracking have integrations which makes it pretty easy to get going with displaying relevant metrics. The website interface is also pretty easy to use and you can get a dashboard together pretty quickly.

The interface for getting custom metrics uploaded could be a bit easier to use but overall it is a good solution and not bad to get started with it!

Jonathan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A clearer picture of your business

Bewertet am 13.6.2022

- Topline information summarised in an instant
- Live sales tracking
- Able to compare week-on-week data
- Forecasting

Geckoboard is super easy to use. Thanks to its integration with several APIs, it is an extremely powerful SAAS software that can really help any business gain a deeper understanding of their business in only. few steps - be it through website performance and analytics tools, through to sales tracking with visual summaries. This is now the second company I've introduced Geckoboard to and I could not be happier!

I think the fact that spreadsheets lose their formatting in the integration process can be problematic and confusing for the user at first. The spreadsheets are definitely harder to navigate when you are setting up the cells Geckoboard needs to be navigating somewhere. Also a better Instagram connection is needed, although I understand that is down to Meta.

Antwort von Geckoboard Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for your review Jonathan. We're always keen to hear about your experiences with our integrations and spreadsheets, in particular, is one we continually work on. I've passed your comments over to the Product team to review. Thanks!

Grant
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Managing with KPIs

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

Geckoboard makes it really easy to publish your team's KPI's, and make them visible to the entire team or company. It connects to the tools we use everyday, and requires very little setup.

It is a great solution for quick deployment. However, you don't have as much control over the metrics and how they are displayed. You can write custom integrations if needed, however if you require a lot of customization it might be better to build something in-house.

Reg
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Happy Geckoboard Customer!

Bewertet am 16.6.2022

The Support team are brilliant and was happy to chat about my use cases and how I might achieve them. the Sales team did all they could to accommodate my set up and requests.

Integration with the existing software stack was dead easy, We needed a way of sharing dashboards across our multi-national teams and Geckoboard did just that!

Some elements of the existing integrations could be expanded. for example, the Hubspot integration is geared toward sales KPIs rather than Service. The font size on the dashboard is a default size, be great if you could change this

Hi Reg,
Thank you so much for this lovely review!
We hear your feedback on HubSpot, your comments have been shared with our Product team to consider when next approaching the HubSpot integration. Same goes for the font size.

Stephen
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool to anyone that manages a business

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

I love Geckoboard. Its helped me manage the business with so much ease. I only need to glance at the screen I have hanging on the wall to know the health of the business and customer demands.

Easy or implementation and use. Once its set up you can forget about it. It will run itself

It was easy to integrate. You will be fine if you have basic/intermediate computer skills.

Antwort von Geckoboard Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for this lovely review Stephen!

Daniel
  • Branche: Versicherung

Good product

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

Allowed us to easily visualize our performance.

Easy to set up, cost effective and goof support team

Some modules can take a bit of time to load but not sure if this is on Geckoboard's side

Antwort von Geckoboard Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your review Daniel - we really appreciate it. We'd be keen to know which modules are taking longer to load, please drop us an email at [email protected] so we can look into this for you. Thanks again!