Rydoo

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Secures Your Travel Expenses in a Smarter Way

Bewertet am 12.10.2018

I travel extensively for my work and have a budget allocated for each of my visits. I find it time consuming to type all my expenses on a spreadsheet and was looking for a better alternative. I decided to search for a software that can help me reduce these steps. I found Rydo and this has minimized the amount of work in compiling my expenses. First of all, I take photos of all my paper receipts and gather the electronic ones, then I just upload them all at once. Keeps things simple and makes you work smarter. The best part, is that this software computes the different currencies and simplifies my job. It manages my reimbursements in a timely manner. I am secured that my travel expenses are in good hands.

My only concern is sometimes the software tends to lag and takes slower than usual. This is a pet peeve especially when you have multiple receipts. I hope they fix this problem.

FRANK
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Downhill

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

This was a great app before Rydoo purchased Expenditure. It has gone downhill with every update since the purchase. I've never seen anything like it. They've turned a good app into absolute junk. I'm switching to another app even though I recently paid for an entire year.

This used to work great. It uploaded emails and camera shots without issue. Made doing a expense report a piece of cake. I had my entire sales team using it. It's been a steep downhill ride for the last six months. Our entire company is changing, most likely to Concur.

Will no longer upload emailed receipts. Camera uploads are slow and often are duplicated. The software has a tendency to take the amount before tip, which makes it worse than useful. You have to check every receipt to make sure it uploads correctly.

• Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

"great software to keep track of your expenses"

Bewertet am 4.4.2019

It is a great app to keep record of your expenses and all your transactions. as all the calculations are solved my software, any probability of mistake is eliminated. I would recommend this software without a second thought. I loved its application version.

sometimes the modifications done on app does not synchronize to desktop. also sometimes it becomes sluggish. Overall it is a great software.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done

Bewertet am 5.10.2019

I don't have much control over whether we continue to use this software or pivot to another reimbursement system, but dang that stupid mobile app makes me so mad.

I love that I can snap a picture of my receipt and open my phone to submit my receipt/ reimbursement request immediately. It's nice to be able to report the spend in the moment so I don't have to worry about keeping the receipt and turning it in when I get back to the office.

The mobile app SUCKS. It takes so long to load and then the screen will freeze as you type, so you have to type one letter at a time and wait for it to load. That doesn't sound too bad but I promise you when you actually have to sit and wait for every single letter you type to pull up into the comment box it can make your blood boil.

Does exactly what we needed

Bewertet am 9.9.2016

The fabrication company I work for was looking for an expense tracker to categorize and link with the quickbooks accounting we already had implemented. We can load receipt and pair them with projects, accounts, and add notes. This helps tremendously for a small company going through consumables daily! Great software and very intuitive.

Antwort von Xpenditure Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Dear Mr/Mrs, we appreciate your positive feedback about Xpenditure. Great to hear that Xpenditure helped your company managing its' consumables. If you have any questions about our integrations or features, just let us know!

• Branche: Forschung

Indispensable for its versatlity

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

The software automates the expense management process from receipt to accounting. use it both for my day-to-day personal expenditure, as well as travel expenses related to conferences and visits. I also use it to keep track of the expenses incurred in procuring research-related materials.

Nothing to dislike about this software/ app.

Annetta
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Xpenditures

Bewertet am 26.3.2016

So far, I've been pretty impressed with how automated and "intelligent" the app is in determining merchant, receipt total, date, etc. I looked at several scanners and devices before deciding to give Xpenditures a whirl. I think it's going to free up a lot of my time spent entering data to a spreadsheet.

That it reads the receipt and can "intelligently" determine merchant, amount, etc. from a picture taken with my phone. I think I'm really going to love using it!

I haven't done much yet with the reports and such - but a tutorial giving pointers would be helpful in getting started and setting up my system preferences (maybe I missed it??? and it already exists?) I do like having Help Chat available!

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Wonder expense reporting tool

Bewertet am 6.4.2019

This is a great expense management and reporting app for my small business. The best feature by far is Rydoo's customer service. Additionally, I really love that re-occurring expenses can be integrated into your to-do list automatically so if you're busy like i am or can't access the app, the software is capable of carrying out the expense with your intervention.

It's hard to say since this product is nearly perfect, but if i had to pick one downside I would say that the mobile app has some limited functionality.

Michelle

Day 1 review of Xpenditure

Bewertet am 3.2.2016

So far I am pleasantly surprised by the ease of use of this program, and excited to make my quarterly HST reporting so much easier. I have only started using this program, but so far would highly recommend. I am sure I still have so much to learn about all the great features! Canadian friendly!

User friendly

Would like to be able to add an expense category as I am entering my expense instead of having to go back out to create one...but not that big of a deal..just a nice to have

Mariavittoria
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Not really satisfied

Bewertet am 7.7.2021

Well at the beginning it was good.. but I think in the last year it's declining..

Easy to scan receipt. Easy to use with user.

No way to update easily credit card statement. Every time we do that, i.e. once a month , two of our credit card statements do not update correctly. Which one, it's random. Now I will have to do that manually. Thanks Rydoo, you are good at promising.. but then, it's my problem. I have been having patience, but I think i will migrate for next year to something easier, or at least cheaper...

Tony
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

The solution that will allow you to keep track of expenses!!!

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

Xpenditure is a very convenient solution, especially their mobile app. I find their desktop version to be slightly more difficult to manage, but still fairly easy. This helps people keep a better track of their expenses and makes it easier to validate and verify with the instant picture option.

Our organization was looking to go paperless as much as possible. We were suffering from a lot of paperwork in this department while handling all business travel related documents/receipts. We had been researching many solutions that are available on the market but the most flexible one was Xpenditure. One of the best things was implementing this product. We had a great experience to work closely together with the Xpenditure team in order to align the product with our business needs. We were very impressed and highly appreciated that they always listen to what the needs are of the customer. If they can not come up with a solution immediately they will take the point with them and come back.

Alex
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Excellent Expense Tracker

Bewertet am 13.2.2017

One of the best features of Xpenditure is the ability to convert photos of receipts into actual data that you can categorize, assign expense accounts to, and track as part of projects.

I used to perform this task manually, entering the data from receipts into a custom system, then taking a photo of the receipt for safe-keeping. It was a weekly chore, that took up at least an hour per week. Now, it takes me seconds to take a picture of the receipt with my phone, and simply let Xpenditure do the rest. Great product!

Easy to use. Decent mobile app, better web front-end.

Initially, it took time to figure out where the categories / accounts were hiding. It would be nice to have a default currency setup. Sometimes, the application assumes I'm using a different currency, other than US dollar. Instead of asking me to verify something each time, it should just default to US dollar.

Antwort von Xpenditure Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your review Alex! It's possible to set your default currency in your personal settings.

Joachim
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good software supporting small businesses

Bewertet am 13.1.2017

It is a good software, but in some parts possibility for optimization.
f.i. in the mobile version it should be possible to enter all datas (VAT) and it should be possible to forward the bill to the boss.
There should be a direct link from the report to the expense, without going the deviation via expenses and the filter there

A lot of functions included - good for a small business

At some parts a bit complicated

Bart
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great expense tool !

Bewertet am 21.1.2017

We love expenditure ! Great tool, web-service (interface) could be a bit faster sometimes (if you use on a daily base) - just scan and you are ready !

- scanning service with great OCR
- in belgium you can loose the original receipt (they keep it for 10 years)
- swift interface
- superfriendly support

- interface a bit slow sometimes (probably because of growth -- invest in servers :-) )
- can't ready directly from KBC (important bank in BE°
- cannot integrate with yuki or exact offline (only the online version which is a non go for our account because its too slow) -- so more export/api option should be recomended

Jacob
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Rydoo is the best decision if you want to maintain contact with your partners.

Bewertet am 31.12.2018

We as a work team are totally satisfied with the results that the App has shown. Rydoo seems to us that it is an application worthy of receiving applause, since it has practically no errors, except for its distortion.

rydoo has brought us a new version of its already renamed App. rydoo is an excellent video calling application made exclusively for partners and companies, has a very modern and functional interface, and also has a great sound quality.

It has a single small error that we must emphasize, such as the fact that sometimes the signal is distorted a bit, but that also depends on the frequency of the signal, what we mean is that when making a call it is a little unstable.

Xpenditure loses receipts

Bewertet am 13.3.2017

I've tried to use xpenditure with my iphone 7 plus just as anyone else would - to capture expenses as i incur them. There have been over four separate times now that i've taken pics of the invoice, and the app says it's uploading them and then it just hangs that way. But you only know that the app has hung when it hasn't successfully uploaded the image after about 24 hours. Then you know you've got a problem.

When I've contacted support about this, they seem blissfully unaware of the criticality of losing an invoice. Their suggestion in this case is (cut and pasted from their email) - "Could you try to delete and reinstall the App please? (Note: If you have any receipts that are currently processing in your App, these will be deleted by doing this). Let me know if this helped".

so basically even though you use this app, you'll either have to also keep the paper receipts or switch on the feature that also saves the receipt image into your iphone photos library - just what you want...

So i would recommend everyone stays away from this app.

seems easy to use until it doesn't work

loses invoices
hangs often and the resolution is to delete the app (which deletes any invoices which haven't been uploaded yet (each upload takes minutes even when on wifi))

Martha
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

second year

Bewertet am 23.2.2017

I started with xpenditure last year when i was doing my taxes and thinking "there must be a better way" to organize my receipts. This app/software has a lot of functions that I do not even use. I mainly use it for nonreimbursed work expenses, keeping receipt from travel for work, etc. Between my husband and I, there are 4 LLCs and 2 personal taxes getting submitted to the IRS each year. After seeing the report I was able to generate for the accountant, he is on board now and using the app. I like it and while I don't know how to use it to the fullest potential, the customer support is really great.

ease of use from phone to photo receipts

Too many receipts bogs down the system. I photo-entered receipts yesterday from a week of travel and the app is still trying to upload them. I am worried that it won't work and I will have to do it all over again.

Marco

Fantastic tool tracking expenses, but with some technical flaws

Bewertet am 3.6.2016

I've been using Xpenditure for more than a year now, and it is indeed an amazing piece of software. Considering its costs, it saves me personally at least 50 hours of work a year just in building reports for expenses, both for clients and for accounting.

At a business meeting and buying donuts for all your clients? Take your phone, snap a picture -> BAM, done.

I am slightly dissatisfied with the UI interactions in their website, but I already reported this, so they are aware of some known issues, and gladly collected my feedback.

Their support is friendly, quick, understanding and useful, and that's really something important when things go wrong (it's software, after all) and you need that report for the next day.

The overall experience is good and integrates well with external data, such as bank account transactions, credit card transactions, etc.

I would endorse Xpenditure to every business that needs to track expenses (pretty much every business).

Nicole
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Xpenditure for a VERY small business

Bewertet am 19.7.2016

I have had exceptional live chat service throughout my trial period and it was a huge factor in deciding to go ahead with a subscription.

Ease of use and set up was relatively easy compared to other accounting programs I've used before. For such a small business, we needed something simple and this seems to suit our needs exceptionally well.

Setting up the GST component for Australian businesses and not having an Australian ABN in the set up. The wording in particular is confusing when trying to set it up in Aus. It is set up to show 10% but if you are only putting in partial GST you have to remove the GST and select something different because the program wont allow you to adjust the amount.

Sandy
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Xpenditure Review

Bewertet am 16.7.2016

This product has helped free up my time from spending countless hours processing expense reports. So far it seems to be a very valuable tool for us.

It is very easy to use. I was able to add one of our employees and with very little instruction they were able to upload and submit expenses.

One feature that would be nice to have is the ability to edit transactions from within a trip. I am still struggling to figure out the per diems but I am sure that will come with time.

Christian
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

CV Review 2017

Bewertet am 25.1.2017

This is just a great time saver most of the job is done with the Phone. A last review on computer remains necessary. Round invoices to be double check as it can be due to the format of some invoice (ie. when the figure in the bottom is the cash that you gave, not the amount that you paid)

Time saving

Some date enter in the Phone disappear (countries). Country list on Phone is not user friendly (need long scroll down)

James

Expenses Made Easy

Bewertet am 1.6.2016

I have been using Xpenditure for a few months now and can thoroughly recommend it. Very easy to use and saves me at least couple of hours a month in the expense claim process.

Love the ability to report at the end of each month with pictures of all receipts. So easy to snap a picture on your mobile device and have all your claims ready for review/approval at the end of the period.

I was going to give 4 stars, but as the mileage sub rate has just been released, I have boosted to 5 stars.

Well done, you have now completely converted me from manual entries and I also no longer need to use TripCatcher for my mileage too.

Hi James,

thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate your feedback. We're glad you like the mileage sub rate, and we hope we can surprise again and again in future releases.

Sunil
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Rydoo Review

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

Easy to track the business expenses, no more worries about missing papers

Costing is slightly on the higher side.

haresh

Full of functionality and easy to use xpenditure has helped us manage our expense system.

Bewertet am 31.5.2016

Being in a position to contribute in management decision making i implemented xpenditure in our dubai branch once i tested its demo version. since then i never get complaints about month end disputes between cashier, accountants and purchase boys. now we can sort expenses by category, who purchased it, and by project. it automatically highlights potential duplicate bills. it also involves real time approver system. and recently i found out about advances so it become even more easy for us to keep track of money with individual.
there are more and more functionality like we can associate it with other ERP Module such xero, sap, and so on.