Schließe mehr Geschäfte ab. Erziele einen höheren Umsatz.

Sortieren nach

Samantha
Samantha
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Works as promised

Bewertet am 11.12.2018

Close has been great and their customer support is really awesome.

Close has been great and their customer support is really awesome.

Close is an easy way to keep track of leads and customers alike. We can set tasks, see who is calling, and have visibility to communication the client has had with other people in the company.

I really don’t have many complaints. One tiny nitpicky thing: the icon in my tool bar continues to bounce even after someone else has answered a call. It can get confusing.

Joshua
Joshua

It's like magic

Bewertet am 17.3.2015

We have a startup focused in ticket sales for events in Mexico. We were looking for in-depth data of our salesmen and to make easier for them to keep track of their clients by client type. We used a CRM (highrise), but the data it gave us was no longer enough to know more about whether the size and type of clients - and opportunities - our sales team were generating was the right kind given our current strategy.

We initially requested a trial by importing a subset of random data of our former CRM but we felt this was not useful, because not all of those imported leads were relevant to us at the moment. When support from close.io gave us the option to extend our trial period, we deleted all of the previous leads and instead started adding new leads into the platform. That's when we notice the main strong point of close.io: by adding our first lead's email, within seconds we had a full history of each email we exchanged in the past. The desktop app works like a charm. Also, when you have a small sales team like ours, it's great to add a lead and check if one of your teammates already make a contact. Finally, it's amazing how easy is to categorize leads, we even use it to keep track of investors, allies and competitors.

The call feature is also a huge breath of fresh air into a follow-up process. The fact you can make calls straight from the app, that those calls get recorded and also get tracked into a lead's history ensures automatic track of almost every kind of interaction with a lead. In our case, although we tried it and it worked great, we won't make use of it because our small office space forces us to do calls by getting outside the office, and given our internet connection is not that solid we will keep making calls the way we are right now and evaluate a full switch later.

In a few words: if you have a small sales team and you want to make them doing more closing and less data insertion into follow-up tools, consider switching to close.io

The email auto-tracking is by far the the tool of close.io. The fact you can create a lead and it automatically brings all of the history of emails you exchanged with them gives a lot more insight and visibility into salesman follow-up performance. Also, the call feature; if you have a strong internet connection, and especially if you're a startup and your salespeople is constantly on the run. Support also responds very quickly to feedback, which made a lot easier the switch from our former CRM.

For our business, it´s very important to do bulk imports. However, the tool does not let you to opt out of duplicating leads, which makes us take longer to "curate" each file we want to import.

Good For A Small Sales Team, in The Early Days

Bewertet am 7.3.2019

On a larger scale, Close becomes really impractical. Sales agents lose track of contacts, there's no meaningful data analysis that can be done because of a lack of tagging and order. It's a good package to start out with, but I find that companies move along quickly for more powerful and useful products.

- really easy to use
- stripped down to the bare minimum, not many tabs for the sales team to navigate
- new email chain function is impractical as it's a manual task to set up for so few sales contacts
- customer support a few years ago was bad but has improved greatly
- price

- hard to extract data in a meaningful way. The search functionality is quite rudimentary
- data analysis is barely existent
- insufficient tagging
- feels like a doctored spreadsheet with nicer formatting but less usability

Jordan
Jordan
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Rigid structure means only certain sales processes fit (adaptations to all processes are...

Bewertet am 28.9.2016

Overall, Close.io is a B2B CRM where each client has only a few main contacts and they all go through a specific, well-defined process, regardless of whether or not the deal is closed.

It's a very expensive platform, especially if you want calling features, so keep that in mind. My two cents: you should assess how well Close.io meets your needs before deciding that this is the right CRM (vs. a different CRM or a custom CRM if you're at higher volumes). Once you decide that it's worth exploring, my recommendation is to figure out how much you'll be paying in annual costs vs. a custom CRM implementation.

Close.io pretty much won't prioritize features for you, so if you need anything custom done, I recommend going somewhere else.

- Easy to get started
- Easy to import leads
- Easy to keep track of how everyone at your organization is interacting with the client
- Pretty simple, but effective reporting

- Expensive
- Low quality call audio
- Low customization
- Rigid sales structure set-up

Martin
Martin

Has worked really well

Bewertet am 27.1.2016

We run an online insurance comparison site in Colombia. We generate leads through our website that we have to close by phone and mail. A sales cycle is in average for around 20 days. Our requirements were:

1. Scalable (Apt for Small and Medium Businesses)
2. B2C focus
3. Lead integration
4. Mail integration
5. Phone integration (including possibility to store calls)
6. Easy to use
7. Reminders
8. Spanish would be a plus
9. Good and fast ROI

I studied 36 different options before making my choice and I demoed 6. My finalists were Pipedrive and Close.io. But I found Close.io being the better one. It's really fast and easy to use and very easy to adapt as we want. So far I'm very happy. The only things so far is that it's a little bit complicated to get a Colombian phone number but that's not Close.io's fault. It's because of the carriers here. The other was the Spanish but it wasn't sch a big problem since you can name many things yourself. It excelled in everything else. It also seems to be easy to export the day we decide to swith to another platform (if we do).

Fast and easy to set up. Great customer service. Transparent costs.

Maybe I would like it to work better in mobile. But that's mainly for me and not for my sales team. But apart from that I can't fin any cons.

Josh
Josh
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Turns you into a selling machine

Bewertet am 18.10.2018

Once you catch the vision for Close.io, it doubles your productivity in sales.

Once you catch the vision for Close.io, it doubles your productivity in sales.

Close.io shines in two ways-- no data entry and the follow up system.
No data entry means that it's reading your emails and syncing the CRM with the activity. You can also call through their phone number and it logs your phone calls to the CRM.

Follow up system. Following up until you get a No is key to sales success. Close.io builds this in to the CRM so that you see who to follow up everyday and can jus work down the list.

I don't think of Close.io as having data integration with other services on a first class level. May be wrong, but that's my impression.

Yevgeniy
Yevgeniy
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Great solution for medium sales teams

Bewertet am 14.6.2018

We've used close.io for a few years for our sales team. It has nearly any feature that you'll need. It has incredibly good system for follow ups and sales tracking.

This is not really needed when you have just a couple of salespersons and price starting from per mo is really high.

Justin
Justin

Excellent - Would recommend to anyone building a sales team

Bewertet am 9.3.2015

I have tried out a handful of CRMs, and they all have their pros and cons. I've found Close.io to be the best and most flexible CRM for our growing sales team (It has grown with us as our sales team tripled in size).

There are two things I particularly love: The first is the timeline / history of interaction with a customer. It makes it super easy to quickly get caught up on a relationship with a client before talking to them. When trying to close a deal or when a customer has a problem, this has been invaluable. We have also connected Close.io to our support ticketing system, so I can track all communication (even non sales) that a customer has with our company which is a big help. The second thing I really like is the one touch call / email. It makes it extremely easy to communicate with the customers and saves me time.

Although to be fair, there is also room for improvement. It is a little bit challenging to manage your emails completely from Poll Everywhere as it's hard to track all inbound emails. I also wish they would improve the way they organize their email templates. After you have a few sales reps each with their own templates, the list can grow very quickly.

Overall, the pros far outweigh the cons and I would definitely recommend Close.io to anyone looking for a CRM.

History of interaction with customer, one touch communication, live help chat

Managing inbound emails and email templates

Isaiah
Isaiah
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A modern and functional touch to CRM

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

Coming from Salesforce and other CRM services, Close.io shines a much needed light for our sales team. They follow industry standards and have every feature that I've been used to having. I incredibly appreciate the ability to call and track phone calls directly from the app.

The desktop app is where it's all at, but I would appreciate a more fine-tuned web and mobile app considering what we pay and what other services offer.

Margaret
Margaret
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Close.io is absolutely awesome to manage your fund raising

Bewertet am 8.3.2015

We use Close.io to manage our fund raising and we absolutely love it! It's been amazing to manage our database of investors, track our communication with potential investors, and classify each of them based on the opportunity and likelihood we will get the investment from them. It's much easier to track who responded and when to do the follow-up. Close.io is very user-friendly, and very intuitive. We love that it adds all past emails with the investors! It has been so easy to share the emails with my co-founder.
We will definitely use it to manage our customers when we are ready to start selling.

- It's easy to use.
- It can easily search for past emails and share the status with other members because it integrates all the emails and calls with the leads to the platform.
- It allows to add tasks and set up alarms.
- Great tool to organize the database, rank potential customers/investors, and size the opportunities.

- I would suggest the users to use a isolated microphone because some times we have eco in the calls.

Best CRM for managing relationships

Bewertet am 24.4.2016

Love how simple Close.IO is. There's one list of contacts , and then an infinite ways of segmenting the data after that in powerful ways. It's a very powerful concept, and they do it in a way that makes it super easy to manage lists of leads/clients/whatever, and to help make sure you're on top of it. They do this, however, in my opinion, by sacrificing features available in other top CRMs, some that seem like they should just be there. For us it has been worthwhile nonetheless.

By far the easiest and most intuitive way to manage relationships that I've come across. If it's a big struggle for you to have a bunch of lists of leads, and with your limited time you struggle to stay on top of each and every one of them, then Close.IO is awesome. It has helped us make sure none fall through the cracks, and does that in a way where I don't have to think about it. It just lets me know. Integration through Zapier also brings it to another level of automating workflows.

It's missing some features that other CRMs have, especially for the price. Although the 'smart views' (how you segment the contacts into different lists) is really really awesome and VERY powerful, there are some limitations that sound like should be there but are just missing (e.g. having different default columns per 'smart view', which sounds like a given to me since someone cares about different data depending on if the contact is a cold lead, qualified lead, or client). Instead now I have a bunch of columns that some people within my company don't care about but are just confusing to them.

Also, you have to get the pro/business to get several features that I initially expected would be part of the main one, e.g. there's not a single report that can draw a graph to visually get at-a-glance info of any kind in the basic version. They also don't post their roadmap openly, so I have no idea what features will be coming.

So in this respect it feels slightly like an incomplete product, but as mentioned, worth it for how incredibly well they execute the main function we need it for (effectively managing relationships/lists of contacts for both sales and client relationships).

Jim
  • Branche: Software für die Automobilindustrie

Best out there

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Love it for all businesses I have worked in. I literally have my own Personal Close I use that I bring when I take a contract, so I don't have to use something else. It is part of my working life now - Easy deployment (Even when Microsoft tries to ruin everything for you), Simple and easy, can opt into great features if you need it, export your leads, whatever it is - It is software that has clearly been made by someone who was in Business Development. The amount of time I save not having to manually document how much work I have done...Makes me more successful.

Nothing - it is great - A small deployment issue once, but that was 100% Microsofts fault. The reps were great at fixing it.

Nadav
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AWEFUL EXPERIENCE! BUSINESS OWNERS - BE AWARE!

Bewertet am 23.6.2021

Close.com BROKE our agreement and KILLED our company.

We partnered with close.com and after long...

Close.com BROKE our agreement and KILLED our company.

We partnered with close.com and after long meetings with their sales and customer success teams, we agreed to collaborate after getting a written agreement for our needs and future use of their system.
We built an entire infrastructure supported by their system after working with them for few months and paying them over $20,000 knowing it's an investment and it will be worth the money on the long-range.

We made sure to add in our agreement all of the potential problems and insisted that if there will be any problem - close will contact us for our immediate care and fix, as we want to keep a good relationship with them.

After 4 months, just 2 days after another payment of over $5,000 from us, we received a cold email from the customer success manager, quoting an email of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] saying they won't work with us anymore and suspend our account in 40 days. NON-NEGOTIABLE.
The stated reasons were ones we never heard of before from the close.com team and never knew they could cause any issue (if we've known, we would've taken care of them immediately).
No prior warning, no apology, no discussion, and not even a meeting explaining the situation.
Just a "non-negotiable" cold email.

We spend those months we worked with Close.com HUGE amount of development and employee resources to fit our system to Close's while planning to launch a new product, and just a few days before our launch we received this awful email.

Looking back - nothing honestly.
We wish we would've never heard of them.

Tedi
Tedi
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A Waste!!

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

Horrific. I am here to warn others. Do NOT get yourself wrapped up with them. It is a horrific experience! They are there for one purpose and one purpose alone: to extort you, in any way they can find, for your credit card. They don't even hide it.

This software was a colossal waste!! DO NOT waste your time or money!! I used this software for less than a week before they were snooping around dictating my business practices and interrupting my business transactions. I am absolutely disgusted by this service. I tried to get get a hold of the sales rep 5 (FIVE) times and each and every time it goes to voicemail. They don't work weekends and wont answer you on weekends, so don't bother. They will email you a week later and if there are technical difficulties, they absolutely will not talk to you in a timely manner, they will just shut your acount down. THEN they tried to extort me for my credit card in reward for their terrible sales and joke in the form of what they call "tech support/customer service". Ridiculous! I lost so much money dealing with them! It was a horrific experience!

The joke they call "customer service/tech support". It's an extortion scheme!

• Branche: Essen & Trinken

Great for Team Alignment

Bewertet am 2.11.2016

We're not the "target market" for most of the sales management solutions out there. We just needed something that could let us keep track of key accounts easily, give us a snapshot, and keep everyone on the same page..... and specifically me as a CEO to be able to bullshit check what the sales people are saying is the status of accounts (because now I can read all the emails and notes related to the account). Priceless.

We liked it so much, that we started another "organization" to keep track of our Series A fundraising... so we know where every investor is in the process, who has gotten what info, etc.

Flexible - easily tweaked
Not overkill

No mobile interface - nobody in our company sits at a desk and "does sales"... we are all on the road on jumping meeting to meeting, so it would have been awesome to have an app version or a more user friendly mobile version.

Lamar
  • Branche: Immobilien

Paltry Notifications in Messages

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

Great experience generally, just hate when I'm really into a task and then I forget about checking close all to open it up to 3 message and 6 emails.

Lays everything out in a way that is simple, functional, and very user friendly. Most things make sense at first glance without much of a learning curve.

Notification system is genuinely trash. If I have the software on my laptop, there should be some way their API talks with MacOS notifications API, I think someone just has to build the connection.

Ben
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A straightforward email tool for sales teams

Bewertet am 18.10.2022

Close is a fantastic email tool that I would find hard to get rid of.

Close is a fantastic email tool that I would find hard to get rid of.

This is for everyone who needs to be an email powerhouse. This allows you to manage your communications with leads and new customers very easily. Their software is tailored to be the most efficient possible.

This is not a great CRM. It's best used in tandem with a CRM like HubSpot or Salesforce. Most of the automation capability is outsourced to Zapier.

Shaun
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

One of the best CRMs

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

One of the best crms I have ever used

One of the best crms I have ever used

It pretty much has every feature built into it. Very simple to use and easy to look at.
Very fast and boots quick

Dashboard could be a bit better but very easy to set it up for great lead generation
Must download the application

Chhavi
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best inside sales CRM out there!

Bewertet am 16.9.2018

I like their all in one feature package - outreach can be done via call, sms, email. Each feature is beautifully designed.
I also really like Smart Views

No cons really. It's a little more expensive than other CRMs out there - but I totally understand because the features they provide at this price point eliminates need for any other app in my sales workflow.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM that understands its user

Bewertet am 31.10.2018

I would advise this product to anyone, the pricing is correct, the product is great and does not try to lock you in but retains you through customer satisfaction.

The simplicity yet power of this CRM system is exactly what a growing company needs. It is also fantastic that the product comes with an API that can help to automate your tasks and connect the CRM to other products.

The user interface of the emails could be smarter and give a better oversight!

• Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful DUmb Tool

Bewertet am 14.2.2019

Sales. Closing. This is what CLose IO is best for. If you want it to do complicated tasks it would start breaking up and tearing down into nothing. For smile and dial, this is the best.

Love the fact that I can power dial a bunch of people and drop voice mails. This is a godsend for my team.

Stupid workflows, automations were really horrible and was set up poorly by the agent who worked and never was working correctly for 9 months.

Chuck
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

First thougths on new software

Bewertet am 6.12.2022

I am just beginning to use it so this is an initial review. So far I have found it simple to learn and effective in lead and customer management.

Sequencing, calling from the software, activity tracking, call recording, relative simplicity to use

no comment yet, i am just beginning to use it

Ali
Ali
  • Branche: Fotografie

Increases the chance of closing a deal

Bewertet am 23.3.2015

My team and I began using Close.io to close deals via the calling & Email features they have implemented into the software. We imported our leads very easily, and managed to start closing deals with potential clients. Close.io is a unique product that allows you to manage multiple streams that increases the chance of closing a deal.

Calling feature, Tracked emails, Work with multiple team members on closing deals.
Biggest feature is the app you can download via the app store or from the close.io website, makes things super easy to manage. The Smart views and sorting filters are very useful in managing multiple leads.

The support team is incredible! I've never experienced such support with any other company.

Only issue I ran into is when grouping leads under a specific category which has to be done manually in the spreadsheets, but I spoke with the support team and gave me step by step to resolve this issue.

Daniel

Dare I say It's Fun?

Bewertet am 9.12.2016

If you're organized and you'd like to pass that along to other coworkers, this is a great piece of software. It's easy to add fields for customers and leads, keeping pertinent information accessible for all entries. That information is easily trackable, with a great search tool that will find absolutely any query by searching across all entries.

The search bar makes finding ANYTHING very quick and easy. Also, the ability to see emails between colleagues and leads/customers. It's a great tool for support teams.

I love the organization of Close.io, but there are so many possibilities to keep track of, it can be overwhelming.

Antwort von Close

Thanks a lot for the great review, Daniel. We're glad your team is getting so much value out of our sales app. If you ever want a complimentary consultation by our success team, please let us know. They can help you find the best setup for your team :)

Elias
Elias
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A solid CRM but not close to the being the best for sales reps.

Bewertet am 11.4.2021

Close is not a bad CRM at all. It is a solid contender and helped me be more productive with its management and workflows. The only issue with it is that it ain't that easy to get used to when it comes to the customizations.

I like the automations, data, and insights it provides. Also, the task & Pipeline management are pretty solid.

Smartviews even tho it is one of the main features is not that easy to customize or get used to if this is your first CRM. There are better solutions that make this type of customization easier.