Streak Erfahrungen

CRAM in your Gmail

Bewertet am 2.2.2018

makes my life easier

makes my life easier

Essentially, Streak is a plugin for a browser that superpowers your Gmail. To start out deploying it, just install the plugin, then start your Gmail inbox and you will find it prepared to work. It'll first ask you what you would like to observe in Gmail: traditional CRM leads and discounts, fundraising prospects, storyline leads, potential hires, email support, plus more. Any business process that revolves around email is a perfect fit.
Once you've created the first pipeline, go on and use Gmail as normal, and you will start realizing little Streak extras during your experience. You will likely notice a few email boosting features first. There's a fresh option if you are reading email messages to "snooze" an email, which goes it out of your inbox and then brings it back at the same time you set - if you are a zero inbox fan (like myself) you will love that feature. That is clearly a great way going to inbox no and ensure you get your distractions taken care of, but still be sure to start to see the email by enough time you need to answer it. Then, if you are writing emails, you will see an identical option to program when a contact will be sent--a smart way to write e-mail in advance and also have them get there on time.

No real drawbacks that I can see. If the mobile app was to be connected to Gmail and it was possible to see the email tracking that would be a nice addition.

Goran
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Rough around the edges

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

I used Streak to follow acquisition of customers from cold contact to successful contract, and then, in another pipeline, how far along we are in our business relationship. If things would not move for a while, that identified a red flag I would investigate. If it wasn't for the inherent bugginess and general sluggishness of Streak, we would still be using it to this day as its integration with Gmail is just a fantastic idea.

It integrates directly to Gmail, and that alone makes it good. You open your Gmail, like you open it every morning and your CRM is good to go!

This thing is riddled with bugs and glitches. Often it would just not load and I would sit staring at a blank screen. Other times, it would load, but would completely choke my processor. A few times, it crashed my browser.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoho CRM und Freshsales

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Streak

We felt it was incredible how well it integrated in our processes and how easy it was to open it every morning without even thinking about having to do it.
Mayank
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

UX and Spam

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

In terms of automation, it has been good, for spam, pretty bad. Basically, there's a tradeoff with this.

There is a huge amount of automation involved which can take over for email marketing and has been pretty useful in that sense.

The rate at which domain gets spammed via this tool is very high as compared to other tools, it has been a pain for my org particularly.

Becky
Becky
  • Branche: Internet

This CRM fits into Gmail, you dpn't have to try to fit Gmail into your CRM

Bewertet am 19.3.2018

This product has enabled me to keep all my emails and attachments related to a project in one place and allows me to track the progress of a project from start to finish.

Neatly keeps all emails and attachments related to a client in one place. The Sidebar makes it easy to, at a glance get all the customized information you need when you open an email related to the client.

The cost. Inability to customize fields for contacts & companies including a photo field. Unable to nest records like an account that has several sub accounts and different contacts for each one and each one having different projects and project tasks for each etc. You cannot choose fields for just contact records, account records, opportunities, projects or tasks without having to create several pipelines for each type of record. If you do create several pipelines for each type of record you are not able to pull fields from one pipeline to have it display in another pipeline. For the price, you can get a full CRM system that can be customized for the way you work. If the price was lower I could give this product a good rating for being a simple CRM to track your emails and attachments related to a contact and track pipeline progress.

Masturah
Masturah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Gmail organization with Streak

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

On the long run, this software do help in managing my email and to analyzing my email data. I am quite satisfied.

Integrating my Gmail with Streak is very smooth and calling and managing my email data. It work directly from the Gmail application and no other additional software are needed. I can track the most important email and conversation and monitor it better.

It work quite slow and sometime it will crash the Gmail software. It just need to reopen or refresh the software back, but it is quite annoying after it happen quite frequently. The customer support also very slow in writing back all the inquiry email that i have sent.

Eman
Eman
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Mass Email in a Snap? Streak is the best!

Bewertet am 30.8.2018

Streak is the best CRM that connect quickly on Gmail. You can personalize your email templates avoiding doing the manual one on one sending.

It is hard for a recruiter like me to update all candidates one by one via email regarding the next steps of their application. It is also emotionally and physically draining for me to notify them regarding their failing interviews one by one, but when I discovered Streak, I was able to do mass email but still in a personalized way.

Streak enabled me to tweak each email template such as the subject of my email, the next steps of their application, and also the names of the addressee by just editing a .csv file. It made my recipients feel that it is personalized even if it is really a mass email.

I also like the fact that I can monitor who opens my sent emails, and also Streak enabled me to schedule email blast which is very helpful for me since I don't need to make a reminder anymore - I can just do it in one sitting.

I don't have anything to complain of wit this software. Maybe what I least like is that whenever I use a different computer or laptop, I need to reinstall to chrome and to run the Streak application again.

Dennis
Dennis
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Streak is one of the best CRM platforms out there!

Bewertet am 17.8.2018

Streak is one of the best CRM platforms out there. It is easy to install because it is just a chrome extension. It makes all email communication personalized but not time consuming to do which is great.

In a corporate recruitment, we seldom update candidates that they are not a good fit for the role not because we forgot it but because it is tedious to update them one by one.

I discovered Streak, and that bottleneck and bad practice was put to an end in our firm. Streak helped me send 100 turn down emails in a snap. By using a .csv file I was able to tweak the email template I am sending tailor fitted to the addressee, to the role they have applied, and what next steps should they watch out for.

With Streak, I was also able to know as well if the candidate has already opened the message, and it is a good way to establish a relationship to candidates.

The only thing I don't like about Streak is that since it is a chrome extension, if I am using a new device like laptop or computer, I need to reinstall the chrome extension again. That is understandable since that is a different device.

Mohammad Izaz Arefin
Mohammad Izaz Arefin

Best Free CRM for Gmail

Bewertet am 30.9.2022

Overall, it is one of the best CRM for Gmail. The free plan is recommended for personal use, but for working with a team upgrading to the Pro plan may be needed.

I used this software mainly for email tracking purposes. I used the free plan. It provides data about when the recipient opened the email, its location, and its devices.

The CRM is easy to integrate on Gmail. It is not needed to log in to another website, everything can be done within the Gmail workspace. Different pipelines can be created for managing projects, sales leads, hiring, fundraising, and other tasks. Emails can be scheduled to send at a later time.

Sometimes email tracking does not work as the recipient's server does not allow tracking. There is another concern of privacy as Streak can access and delete all emails and information within Gmail account.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Manage Your Sales Pipeline with Gmail!

Bewertet am 21.4.2023

Streak seamlessly integrates with Gmail, letting users manage sales and customer communication in their inbox. Its drag-and-drop pipeline is customizable, perfect for unique sales processes. The collaboration features enable sharing and tracking of pipelines, contacts, and tasks among team members, promoting teamwork and efficient customer relationship management.

It doesn't have some of the advanced features found in more comprehensive CRMs, such as marketing automation and customer service tools. But still, a great and beneficial platform to use.

Crystal
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Winning Streak

Bewertet am 10.7.2023

I think this is a great add-on.

I think this is a great add-on.

I was introduced to this product at work and used it in conjunction with Asana. The fact that this is connected directly to my Gmail account was the best thing ever since I primarily work with Google products. I now use this add-on for my own company.

I couldn't link one email to more than one contact.

Clayton
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SOOOO GOOD! Jump in without delay.

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

This is the stuff CRM's dreams are made of.

This is the stuff CRM's dreams are made of.

Masterful integration with Google's core productivity products (Gmail, G-Cal, G-Contacts, G-Meet, etc.). I wanted a CRM that increased efficiencies AND reduced redundancies, eliminated multiple software subscriptions, and existed WITHIN gmail. Streak achieves all of this (and—believe me—so much more) with flying colours. Not to detract from the many superior features of Streak, but I wish to use the following example to illustrate how exceptional Streak's value offering is. Whatever software you currently use to create snippets (AKA: email templates), if it's robust, your annual cost is likely a significant percentage of what you'd pay for Streak. Yet, Streak's snippet feature is far and away better than every similar snippet software I've ever used (and I've used the top 5 [in terms of largest user base]). While snippets are but a footnote feature amongst Streak's suite of sophisticated features, my point is that snippets alone are worth the value of a Streak account. Oh, that's right! The snippets are included in the free package. That's another point. Streak's free tier is so good that I'm sure many users/reviewers have little need for the paid plans if they run a solo operation. Just know this, though. Streak is the good stuff. If your business needs grow, so will your Streak consumption. Thankfully, Streak's paid plans are phenomenally competitive... dare I say, generous. Streak's ongoing maintenance, enhancements and customer services are golden.

The guilt I feel, for how little I pay, to use such a refreshingly functional CRM.

I use streak to keep track of potential wholesale customers I reached out to for a small...

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

I mostly like it for getting organized and for tracking whether or not someone opened my email.

It's definitely handy that streak is integrated with gmail. You don't have to log into a separate CRM and toggle back and forth between your email and the CRM. It is easy to create leads, sort them by status, and keep track of several contacts. I also really like the email tracking feature - it shows you a history of when the people you have emailed have opened the email you sent on the side. This helps to know if they ever received your email or if they have looked at it multiple times etc. The other handy tool I use a lot is the "snippet" tool where you can save an email template to use and you have the option to keep it private for yourself or you can share it with those in your gmail organization so they can use the template or "snippet" as well.

There are a few annoying things abut using the software that aren't deal breakers but certainly seem like they missed the mark a couple of times. For example, you have to continue to manually sort contacts into categories that are obvious. They have a "contacted" category. So you click the lead, click email, send an email from a template you've saved, all within the software and then you have to go back and manually click that you contacted them. It seems like they should move that to the contacted category for you since you emailed the contact within the software. I've accidentally emailed a couple people twice because I forgot to click move to contacted and then sent them an email again later. Again, I'm using the free version so I can't really complain about these issues but there are a few things like this that seem obvious to me that they haven't implemented.
I am using the free version so I do not have full access to all of the features so maybe some of these things are fixed in the paid version? In the free version you also run out of space pretty fast. You can only store 50 contacts at a time and then you have to delete them to make more room which can be a pain and sort negates the usefulness of tracking the leads or contacts in categories.

Yaroslav
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Best tool for Sales, HR and Marketing when team works with Gmail

Bewertet am 21.5.2018

*Business features

while tracking email you can see who has opened it and react fast and surprise a customer or a person you work with. Makes work very comfortable

*Integration

Streak is tightly integrated within Gmail account and creates its own tab where you can have a personal CRM view

* Contacts and additional features

Streak has a great way of associating each contact with a specific deal (box) which makes it easy to use gmail for sales. For example, I can easily message all people related to the issue without ever searching for the addresses.

*Functionality of Streak is incredible it has everything

You can do mass mail check if people saw your email and track when and how it has been opened.

In terms of functionality It can be a bit faster. Also, I believe, Streak team will work regarding more customization and create more options for users to adjust the plugin to the needs of the company

UI needs some work. It does not seem welcoming and even if it has all the features, some user might just get confused.

Daniele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streak is simply the crm you will actually use.

Bewertet am 26.7.2017

Streak integrate seamless in your gmail and is just up to you to decide how deeply use it in your daily routine as a sales manager but also as press officer or any job that involve contacting many people and converting leads in clients or action. You can simply use the mail merge function in few click, or the addicting notify about who where and when has seen your email, so you can manage rational followups. Super easy import export from google sheet so in minutes you can have a draft of a database and import it to sens merge mail with personalization...and many other amazing features that anyway never make the system complex: you just remain on your gmail, sharing contacts, prospects and all useful information and marketing "to does" like alert recall follow up and snippet of your sales email with the entire team. Excellent free version but absolutely worth payed version.

Maybe is my fault but a better integration or sync between gmail contact and pipeline's persons is possibile

Alisha

Streak review

Bewertet am 12.4.2023

I appreciated how simple the interface is, as well as Streak's commitment to assisting teams in streamlining their workflow and becoming more productive. It's also very easy to use, with a simple interface and helpful tutorials to get you up and running quickly. It's also a big plus if you're able to quickly customize pipelines, manage tasks, and collaborate with coworkers. Finally, I like how Streak integrates with other well-known tools like Gmail, Google Drive, and Slack.

The lack of customization options is my least favorite aspect of Streak. The platform's ability to customize to specific needs and workflows is limited, making it difficult to manage complex data sets and processes.

juan jose
juan jose

The best way to enhance your Gmail.

Bewertet am 7.6.2018

Excellent applications that allows you to power your gmail by offering a CRM service for email that will speed up your time, simulating a personal deal with each client.

Streak is like having an assistant perpetually in your gmail with zero cost, when you want to give a better service to your customers, to make them feel like they are your number one priority, you need to answer their emails instantly writing them in the first hour, and respond at the moment , here where this excellent tool helps you, you can schedule the mail out at the time you want, so all your customers will receive your mail first thing in the morning, making them feel like your priority, you can create templates to streamline the response time and knowing the scope it has also serves to know how many people saw it and who could be interested, there are many possibilities of this tool and it depends on your imagination to give it the best possible use, but it is wonderful.

If you want a complete CRM does not work because it is limited to the area of email, but there are many possibilities and also is free.

Margaret

Manage Customer Path within Gmail in Full Color

Bewertet am 15.2.2018

Great for a visually minded person! I set up my Sales pipeline in rainbow order colors. As an artist, I am very color-motivated. I can see an overview of the progress of each lead to developing the quote, invoicing, paid, in progress in the studio, made, shipped, and follow up for thanks. Each client has their own box where I can put all their gmail communication, and image files and documents are extracted so I don't have to hunt for them. I use the free version, and and as a solopreneur haven't had the need for the functions more suited to a larger company with employee teams.

I wish the boxes showed up in my gmail on all my devices. I use Streak on my desktop, and the app for Android doesn't get good reviews.

What would I do without Streak?

Bewertet am 26.7.2018

The biggest benefit is being able to schedule an email reminder weeks or months out -- about something I need to take care of at some later date. I'm able to then put that thing out of my mind, freeing up space for things I need to deal with sooner.

The biggest value I get from Streak is to schedule emails to re-appear in my inbox at a later scheduled time. I use this feature for all sorts of reasons:

1. to remind myself to check in on tasks I've delegated, or questions I've asked that haven't yet been answered
2. To procastinate emails I don't want to deal with right away -- but still practicing "inbox zero"
3. I'm in fundraising and make a lot of "asks" by email. They often don't get a response, and I have to remind the recipient that I'm waiting for a response. With Streak I'm able to schedule regular check-ins, and can put the request out of my mind, knowing that Streak will take care of it for me.

I do get errors from time to time ("Streak failed") and the error reports don't give me sufficient information to track down what happened.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

It was like trying to eat an elephant in one bite.

Bewertet am 30.5.2018

I like Streak and I would recommend it to folks who are looking for an integrated CRM with an email platform. I think this idea is genius and I've committed myself to getting familiar with Streak because I love all of my google apps and capabilities. I'm able to have one area were I can do everything I need to do from a sales and follow up perspective and I don't know what could be better. My only downside is the learning curve is long and it took me awhile to get adjusted. But now I'm good and would recommend this to anyone who is looking to simply their CRM process. The UI isn't ideal, but I don't care about that stuff as long as the functionality of the service works.

I love the fact that Streak CRM lives within the Gmail client. I love everything Google and use their services and features everyday. Streak lets you leverage everything that is amazing about Google in a very seamless and easy to view format. Streak takes advantage of google platform and now I'm not jumping back and forth between 2 or 3 different data bases.

There is a learning curve with Streak. It takes times to get used to how they "title" everything and it takes a while to get accustom their "Streak" work flow. It took me longer than I hoped to get up to speed on how Streak works, but I forced myself to get embedded with Streak because of my love for Google. Sometimes there is SO much functionality you can get lost in the details, but if you slow down, you won't have any problems.

Maciej
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for high-performing teams. Helps to move e-mail management to the next level.

Bewertet am 27.7.2017

As mentioned before, much time saved and more control on the incoming e-mails.

As mentioned before, much time saved and more control on the incoming e-mails.

Chrome full integration.
Good support.
Compatibility and full integration with many other management software via Zapier helps to automate many daily activities and saves much time.

The app is VERY comprehensive and provides a full CRM support directly via Gmail and Chrome. When used only for project and e-mail management, not using many other CRM tools provided in the app, the corporate plan is too expensive and other intermediate plan would be more than welcome (eg. free features + taks support, call logs and meeting notes). The difference between free and corporate pricing plan is huge but not for all.

Tha
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An excellent service that works with your Gmail and is Free!

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

Streak gives us the ability to manage deals from Gmail and I love it. Everything you need to access the "closed-won" option is stored in your e-mail. Streak captures your deals and extends existing Gmail to a flexible, full-featured CRM. And the intuitive design is another thing I love. Streak is an elegant solution that your entire team will really want to use. The ability to archive emails and find This makes Streak a truly efficient tool. In short, it is an efficient CRM with many features I like.

I did not have any problems with Streak, it is a great software that I love to use.

Antonio
Antonio
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Could improve

Bewertet am 20.12.2020

It was supposed to track information on clients but in the end it became super slow. It became a chore to add things to it.

It was an inexpensive way to maintain a database of clients and their needs. It also integrated into Gmail which made it easy to use because we didn't have to open one more tab.

It was slow, sluggish, it took ages to do anything. It would randomly go down and stay down for half an hour or more.

Brad
Brad
  • Branche: Restaurants

Hands down favorite Gmail plugin

Bewertet am 15.7.2018

I've been using Streak for years and I LOVE it! I've tried to move over to other email plugins but they're either missing key features or they aren't easy to use. The thing I love most about Streak and reason I've used it for so long is that it checks the boxes for all of my needs and I haven't found a competitor that does the same.

Really the only thing I don't love about Streak is that they add a row to your left menu bar called pipeline. I don't use this feature and I hate clutter and to my knowledge there is no way to remove it. Super annoying, but that's really my only gripe with it.

Elias
Elias

Streak for Gmail

Bewertet am 27.3.2022

I use it for gaining better understanding of my email activities from clients, leads and important messages from my business

I found this add on in the google play store. I began to use it as an example to my students in college of how integrate your email account with tools that allows to creat a crm environmet, mail tracking and review you work flow activities

You must have some sort of experience using sales pipelines or crm magament bacground to fully understand this platform

Goran
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most important part of my business ecosystem

Bewertet am 3.7.2017

Streak is the heart of our client management, feeding data to several other applications (Zapier, Google Sheets and Google Docs) and providing up to date information for our several employees working within same Gmail inbox.
Being integrated with Gmail and extendable through Zapier are the most important to me. Also, constant upgrades to the core make if more powerful each day.

I would like to be able to select box info placement when looking a mail in some box and ability to show just fields I select there. Definitely, miss some more granular control overall.