Streak

Sortieren nach

Kyla

Simple & Convenient CRM Embedded in Gmail

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

Organization for my lead outreach and follow-up. I love how it's embedded within Gmail so all of my correspondences are right there. It's a game changer for me moving from a simple spreadsheet that is overwhelmed with data to this streamlined system. And on top of that, it's free!

For my product-based small business, I have a number of sales streams where I cultivate leads. Streak allows me to manage these leads right inside Gmail so I can quickly view all of our correspondences. Since most of my business is done through email, Streak creates a perfect bridge. Specifically, I can create a new box for each lead and categorize it under a specific pipeline (sales stream). Within the pipeline, I can create different sales stages and view all of my leads in one place along with data about our interactions (days since last interaction, days in stage, etc) so I can prioritize my outreach efforts. Within each lead, I can view all of the email correspondences and make notes on the lead. An additional feature in Streak is email open tracking so you can see if your leads have opened your emails. It shows up automatically and displays the times of each open. That's a huge value just to know if your emails are going through. All of these features are completely free and just a simple add-on, which frankly is hard to believe and so valuable for my business!

I really love Streak--for a free program, it offers so much! If I could add anything, I would love to be able to have all correspondences with a specific email address automatically assigned to the same lead box.

Boris
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A solid CRM that integrates into your daily life

Bewertet am 20.3.2021

We use Streak to create the whole task flow when starting a project for another company. It is a great tool to see where exactly we are in the integration process and how far along we are with each company we work with. It works well, and is reasonably priced. My favourite part is that it integrates into Gmail which makes it extremely convenient. Streak does not come without issues, but they are minor and not too bothersome.

It sits right there, in your Gmail inbox, ready to spring into action when you need it. Streak is an ingenious way to deal with CRM and is easy to remember to deal with, as your email is always open anyway. No need to switch tabs or use multiple different solutions for one task.

There were a few issues I found with Streak. Sometimes it takes ages to load and when I'm trying to follow up on an email, write a note for my team, and have three more tasks sitting in my head, the last thing I need is for my CRM to freeze out for 30 seconds. The other thing I noticed is that, every time I would load any other email address in the same browser, Streak would send me a notification that it should be enabled. It would be great if the Chrome extension would recognize which email address is open and not bother me when it is not the one that it should be managing.

Mayank
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

UX and Spam

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

In terms of automation, it has been good, for spam, pretty bad. Basically, there's a tradeoff with this.

There is a huge amount of automation involved which can take over for email marketing and has been pretty useful in that sense.

The rate at which domain gets spammed via this tool is very high as compared to other tools, it has been a pain for my org particularly.

Darina
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Email managments tool for any company

Bewertet am 22.10.2022

I am very pleased with my choice. CRM is very much essential part of my job and Streak is very helpful and efficient tool for it.

It is an easily installed program, you simply add it with chrome webstore a use it immediately. No need for expert computer knowledge, simple installation.Easily accessible options for free. For all purposes that small bussiness would need for easy CRM managments when needed.Software integrates greatly with gmail, which is the most used mail service of all. This allows easy manipulation of data with other accounts.

The tool is great help, but only when you know how to use it. For common computer user, knowledge of its usage has to be acquired from outside sources, like independent youtube videos.

• Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An excellent CRM for multiple business management from your Gmail inbox

Bewertet am 30.5.2021

We can follow multiple businesses and operations from within Gmail, despite how challenging it becomes to distinguish emails.

1. No need to leave your email front-end to manage your customer interactions
2. You can customize stages and pipelines in any way you want - no limitations on pipelines
3. Easy to enter meeting and call notes
4. Easy to select the case box from each email
5. Read receipts for Gmail - Extremely Useful!

1. Colour-coding to distinguish emails and stages does not work when you have many cases in the same stage/colour.
2. It becomes very slow if you are having many emails tagged
3. It does not load the pipelines quickly and it takes time to refresh

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Streak

1. Easy to use 2. Gmail open and read receipts!
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Basic CRM for Gmail Power Users

Bewertet am 25.2.2022

Overall, I think it is a useful CRM with basic - but useful - functionality and a clean interface. It is quite helpful for Gmail and Google Workspace users, who spend a lot of time in their mail inbox.

I like the fact that there is a very low learning curve for your Gmail users. The UI is simple and intuitive. New users can start using it really fast.

The features of the mobile app are missing a lot of functionality. This means that essentially you have to manage everything from your desktop Streak interface.

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Streak

It was selected mainly for its Gmail integration.
Avishai
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

CRAM in your Gmail

Bewertet am 2.2.2018

makes my life easier

Essentially, Streak is a plugin for a browser that superpowers your Gmail. To start out deploying it, just install the plugin, then start your Gmail inbox and you will find it prepared to work. It'll first ask you what you would like to observe in Gmail: traditional CRM leads and discounts, fundraising prospects, storyline leads, potential hires, email support, plus more. Any business process that revolves around email is a perfect fit.
Once you've created the first pipeline, go on and use Gmail as normal, and you will start realizing little Streak extras during your experience. You will likely notice a few email boosting features first. There's a fresh option if you are reading email messages to "snooze" an email, which goes it out of your inbox and then brings it back at the same time you set - if you are a zero inbox fan (like myself) you will love that feature. That is clearly a great way going to inbox no and ensure you get your distractions taken care of, but still be sure to start to see the email by enough time you need to answer it. Then, if you are writing emails, you will see an identical option to program when a contact will be sent--a smart way to write e-mail in advance and also have them get there on time.

No real drawbacks that I can see. If the mobile app was to be connected to Gmail and it was possible to see the email tracking that would be a nice addition.

Shaahiq
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best for Email Marketing

Bewertet am 20.6.2022

This tool has saved me a lot of time and is the simplest one to use. We can track and time our emails as well.

The number of emails merges in a day is now reduced.

Roxana
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I am now following up at the right time!

Bewertet am 28.6.2022

I love it and recommend it to my team and friends.

I love that I am able to see when the respondents have seen my email. This way, I know how to pace my followups and emails without overflowing their inboxes.

Honestly, this is a tool I can't live without nowadays, so nothing to complain about!

Thomas
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Find out if your emails are being opened, forwarded, etc..

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

If knowing when, where and how your emails are being viewed (or not viewed) is useful to you then I would totally recommend using Streak. It can be integrated with Gmail too, which is always a plus!

I used this software for the sole purpose of email tracking. It was actually really awesome to be able to see if a marketing email was viewed by the recipient, how many times it was viewed, where it was viewed, what time it was viewed and if it was forwarded to another party. I was extremely impressed. It was the same concept when receiving read receipts on a text message.

At one point I deleted the software and when I went to sign up again it asked for too many permissions which was why I stopped using it. It wanted access to too much information which made me weary.

Kamlesh
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streak is awesome and the best in class for email integrated CRM.

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

Overall experience has been great and it has been a life saver. A lot could be improved though like automating the workflow of adding leads from emails, auto reminding about contacting leads.

Streak has features on the free version, which no other crm has (in our knowledge) llike mail merge for your leads, magic columns, clean interface needing very little training, email integrated. Its a blessing!

Streak is awesome and the best in class for email integrated CRM, particularly small businesses that work on gmail. It has a clean excel like interface & they developed an App and gave it in free version very early on.

It is something every self employed must use and can use. It is a no brainer, goto CRM, compared to all other CRMs out there. We evaluated many CRMs 10 years back, when we first started with Streak.

For a small company to get onto the paid version, the starting plan is a little expensive for small team. They should make it cheap for upto 3 employees, so a lot more small companies can afford it.

They limit upto 50 boxes for leads on free version, that is a little too less, because not all leads are able to convert. With a little ads, you actually get a lot of leads, so a minute of 100 leads should be allowed.

Also on the free plan, they don't allow you to share the pipeline with someone above 50 leads, they should allow to share with tleast 1 employee so that it doesn't cripple a small biz and they dont' go hunting for a new crm.

Streak doesn't have good videos to boot-up a new customer quickly.

Frank

Streak CRM has completely simplified all aspects of Event Management for my Banquet department.

Bewertet am 14.3.2018

I've worked in large hotels that have full and dedicated Catering programs to handle bookings. The hotel I'm working at ran all their banquets using a manual system. Well, I had to change that right away, so I started using everything Google to get a rudimentary system up and running. Then, just by chance, I found Streak CRM in the chrome store and downloaded it. When I had it up and running in Gmail, I noticed they had a pre-defined pipeline for Event Planning. I was sold.
Everything I designed in Google Drive integrates into Streak Boxes. All correspondences to conveners have all the email threads, documents, contracts, and catering details are all right there and handy in each Streak Box View.
The design team for Streak CRM is very active. Since I've been using Streak for the past 2 years, there have been many upgrades and additional tools added to Streak that just makes it all that more powerful.

Streak integrates nicely with Google Drive or G-Suite, but its integration with Google Calendar could use some improvement - for example, I use a separate calendar for each meeting and banquet rooms for booking. When I create a new box in Streak I can send that information to a Streak Calendar. It would be nice to be able to assign specific calendars to send information to from Streak.

Greg

Streaks ahead

Bewertet am 11.9.2022

It's been a consistent part of several businesses for me for some years now and it's a rock-solid performer that saves me time and helps win new business.

It's flexibility. I have used Streak in many varied (CRM type mostly) ways and have been able to mould Streak to deliver what we needed. As it resides within Google Workspace it's one less app for the team to deal with and training time is reduced. The email snippets (templates) are super helpful.

It takes quite an investment in time to set up for your business - but it is worth it.

WorkflowMax und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Streak

It's integration with Google Workspace.
Eman
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Mass Email in a Snap? Streak is the best!

Bewertet am 30.8.2018

Streak is the best CRM that connect quickly on Gmail. You can personalize your email templates avoiding doing the manual one on one sending.

It is hard for a recruiter like me to update all candidates one by one via email regarding the next steps of their application. It is also emotionally and physically draining for me to notify them regarding their failing interviews one by one, but when I discovered Streak, I was able to do mass email but still in a personalized way.

Streak enabled me to tweak each email template such as the subject of my email, the next steps of their application, and also the names of the addressee by just editing a .csv file. It made my recipients feel that it is personalized even if it is really a mass email.

I also like the fact that I can monitor who opens my sent emails, and also Streak enabled me to schedule email blast which is very helpful for me since I don't need to make a reminder anymore - I can just do it in one sitting.

I don't have anything to complain of wit this software. Maybe what I least like is that whenever I use a different computer or laptop, I need to reinstall to chrome and to run the Streak application again.

Daniele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streak is simply the crm you will actually use.

Bewertet am 26.7.2017

Streak integrate seamless in your gmail and is just up to you to decide how deeply use it in your daily routine as a sales manager but also as press officer or any job that involve contacting many people and converting leads in clients or action. You can simply use the mail merge function in few click, or the addicting notify about who where and when has seen your email, so you can manage rational followups. Super easy import export from google sheet so in minutes you can have a draft of a database and import it to sens merge mail with personalization...and many other amazing features that anyway never make the system complex: you just remain on your gmail, sharing contacts, prospects and all useful information and marketing "to does" like alert recall follow up and snippet of your sales email with the entire team. Excellent free version but absolutely worth payed version.

Maybe is my fault but a better integration or sync between gmail contact and pipeline's persons is possibile

Daniel

Value Unlike No Other

Bewertet am 26.1.2017

I love Google products and Google Steak is no exception. I am even locked in at a discounted rate for getting in while it was still in Beta. There have been many updates however there is still some chunkiness to it. Even so, it does the best job of giving me access to everything I need in one spot, like email, contacts, tasks, notes, call notes, etc., for a GREAT monthly rate. If you are a small business, start here! You may never leave. Now they just need to fix their Android app and we'll be golden.

It's Google!

A bit clunky. For example, if you have two funnels and you move one funnel to the other, if selections are not already present in exact spelling, then they disappear and you have to redo your work. I also wish that reminders would auto remind me because I always miss tasks on the day of and then never get around to them because I never see them again!

juan jose

The best way to enhance your Gmail.

Bewertet am 7.6.2018

Excellent applications that allows you to power your gmail by offering a CRM service for email that will speed up your time, simulating a personal deal with each client.

Streak is like having an assistant perpetually in your gmail with zero cost, when you want to give a better service to your customers, to make them feel like they are your number one priority, you need to answer their emails instantly writing them in the first hour, and respond at the moment , here where this excellent tool helps you, you can schedule the mail out at the time you want, so all your customers will receive your mail first thing in the morning, making them feel like your priority, you can create templates to streamline the response time and knowing the scope it has also serves to know how many people saw it and who could be interested, there are many possibilities of this tool and it depends on your imagination to give it the best possible use, but it is wonderful.

If you want a complete CRM does not work because it is limited to the area of email, but there are many possibilities and also is free.

What would I do without Streak?

Bewertet am 26.7.2018

The biggest benefit is being able to schedule an email reminder weeks or months out -- about something I need to take care of at some later date. I'm able to then put that thing out of my mind, freeing up space for things I need to deal with sooner.

The biggest value I get from Streak is to schedule emails to re-appear in my inbox at a later scheduled time. I use this feature for all sorts of reasons:

1. to remind myself to check in on tasks I've delegated, or questions I've asked that haven't yet been answered
2. To procastinate emails I don't want to deal with right away -- but still practicing "inbox zero"
3. I'm in fundraising and make a lot of "asks" by email. They often don't get a response, and I have to remind the recipient that I'm waiting for a response. With Streak I'm able to schedule regular check-ins, and can put the request out of my mind, knowing that Streak will take care of it for me.

I do get errors from time to time ("Streak failed") and the error reports don't give me sufficient information to track down what happened.

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great for new CRM managers

Bewertet am 25.12.2019

Streak helped me stay organized when tracking cold calls and cold emails with potential customers. sharing that data with co-workers to avoid redundancy was another super helpful features of the app.

Streak is great because it integrates seamlessly with gmail and g suite. When starting a business, especially one that requires a lot of cold emailing and calling, it's easy to get overwhelmed with the volume of emails and keep track of all current and potential customers. Streak helps you organize your emails and associate them with customers which enables you to see where they are on the conversion timeline, set reminders for follow-ups, and share notes with co-workers about your progress.

i wish there were more free features with streak. as a start-up, money was tight and if i was able to use more free featured with streak, i would have kept with it and when i was able to pay more for more features, it would have been so integrated into my business that i wouldn't have had a choice but to switch to a paid plan.

Devlyn
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A needed solution for my 1 person business

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

I'm new to Streak, but I already see how this software will solve my CRM problem. I was trying to use Hubspot, but it's just not built for either single person businesses, nor for odd email systems like Etsy uses. It also had tons of clunky features that just are excessive. I will definitely be recommending this to friends who use Gmail for sales, customer service and order management. It gives me the functionality I need, and the ability to add more, without making things so complicated that it's not worth the bother. I'm sold!

I've checked out many CRMs but they are generally set up for teams. This one has team functionality, but I don't need that. I need to be able to track customers, leads, and orders just for myself! I also sell a lot through Etsy, so my order emails and client contacts are all under their email. With most automation, that would mean that it would be lumped under one contact, but with Streak's excellent use of "Boxes", I'm able to sort even those emails and track specific orders on an individual basis. Plus, since it's private, Streak doesn't charge me.

Figuring out how this would best work for me is always the biggest challenge, but after watching their on-demand setup video, I was able to sort it out. Sometimes the language used for specialized software is out of my vernacular, but it's fairly easy to pick up. I'm not yet seeing many cons.

'Rowdie' Mitch
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, does everything I need for a CRM. No more switching between windows all in Gmail.

Bewertet am 2.4.2018

Simplicity, and measurability. If you take the time to set it up correctly, you will have measurable goals for your sales team to hit and can run reports needed. Also you can stay on top of your clients with this software too.

I can also see things and update things in the mobile app which is helpful being a salesman on the road.

I really love how simple it is. I explain to the team its like a sophisticated spreadsheet. It gives reminders and simple reports which is everything I need. Best part is it lives in Gmail.

I wish the mobile app was better. Also having a few more options and better contact management would be great. Automatic email filters would be amazing rather than always adding things to boxes.

Antonio
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Could improve

Bewertet am 20.12.2020

It was supposed to track information on clients but in the end it became super slow. It became a chore to add things to it.

It was an inexpensive way to maintain a database of clients and their needs. It also integrated into Gmail which made it easy to use because we didn't have to open one more tab.

It was slow, sluggish, it took ages to do anything. It would randomly go down and stay down for half an hour or more.

Abiola
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

A customer relationship management tool inside my inbox.

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

Streak lives as a CRM add-on to my Google mail account.I use Gmail as my personal email ,and it thus makes sense to have my streak within reach for everytime I am live on my Gmail account.Allowing me measure the workflow of my team from start to finish right from my Gmail.
In all , Streak keeps my team better organized ,and makes it appear simple managing email at scale.

Unintuitive updates are a big setback for Streak.However I will think it just makes common sense ,if we can have Streak integrate with other email providers apart from Gmail .Not everyone is obliged to have a gmail account.

Goran
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most important part of my business ecosystem

Bewertet am 3.7.2017

Streak is the heart of our client management, feeding data to several other applications (Zapier, Google Sheets and Google Docs) and providing up to date information for our several employees working within same Gmail inbox.
Being integrated with Gmail and extendable through Zapier are the most important to me. Also, constant upgrades to the core make if more powerful each day.

I would like to be able to select box info placement when looking a mail in some box and ability to show just fields I select there. Definitely, miss some more granular control overall.

Love this tool! It keeps me on top of everything

Bewertet am 26.6.2018

Man, where do I start? It's great for some many different things: email open notices, snoozing messages, etc.

Most importantly for me is dealflow. Staying on top of interesting opportunities is critical and Streak makes it easy. I also love the "Magic" boxes that show last time an email was sent related to a box. Helps me know when things might need a "nudge" to get back on schedule.

Nothing. I mean, I wish it was free (haha), but really have nothing to complain about. Think they're really good at integrating feedback too.