dotloop

4,7 (638)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Software zur Verwaltung von Immobilientransaktionen.

Sortieren nach

Renee
Renee

Great for teams & assistants

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

Dotloop helps us stay accountable, dependable, and flexible with streamlined systems.

We are a team of three agents and one assistant. We work remotely most of the time and our assistant works from home. Dotloop helps us to all stay in the 'loop' with new listings and sales. We are able to work from anywhere with an internet connection. The phone app allows us to work without a computer! We have the ability to set up custom templates with all of the documents we want each agent to use during all listings and sales. It also integrates with our CRM for easy importing of contacts.

The app could use some additional features but the lacking features are definitely not enough of a hindrance to keep us from using it on a daily basis.

Antwort von dotloop

Hi Renee -- thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! It's great to hear how the mobile app is helping your team manage your transactions.

And we're thrilled to hear that you're connecting dotloop to your CRM to streamline the transaction management flow. Helping you integrate with other real estate software is a priority here, and your review reaffirms the work we put into our API efforts and partnerships.

Thanks again Renee!

Andrew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Generally Effective and Simple to Learn, But Pricey and Not Without Idiosyncrasies

Bewertet am 9.6.2023

At the end of the day, in real estate we just need something to keep us organized and keep up with the fast pace of modern transactions. Generally speaking, Dotloop allows this to happen via a simple user interface that most clients can figure out. There are probably more features to the software that I don't use (and perhaps, am not even aware of) but for my needs it's just fine. As I described previously, there are some things about it that make me want to tear my hair out, but having identified these annoyances, I'm usually able to avoid them and advise my clients on how to do the same. Would I switch to a different program if something better came along? Probably, in large part because Dotloop is more expensive than many of its competitors, and in the more than half-decade I've been using it, I've never seen the software updated to address some of the same problem areas that have been plaguing it all along. But as I said, it's 95% functional for my needs and I already know how to use it, which counts for a lot.

There are a lot of e-signature software programs out there right now. Many of these -- including Dotloop -- are pitched as specific to real estate transaction management, although there's no conceivable reason they couldn't be used in other contract-dependent industries as well. Having tried several of these programs, I've now been a consistent Dotloop user for at least five or six years, possibly longer. Part of that is simply because I've come to know the software and it's what I am comfortable using, which ultimately saves me time. But it really is straightforward, with an attractive user interface and great organizational capacity. I love being able to create folders within folders, to re-use Loops when clients return for multiple transactions, and to archive documents that are not being used. Basic functions like document splitting, renaming, saving, sharing and downloading are very easy and work as intended.

As much as I like the software, it has a variety of quirks that cause me varying levels of irritation. I've learned a few tricks to keep the quirkiness to a minimum, but the program can still be truly obnoxious at times. One of my biggest pet peeves is when another agent wants to share documents with me from his/her Dotloop account; for instance, a buyer's agent sends me an offer for a property I have listed. If this buyer's agent shares it from her Loop (rather than just attaching a PDF to an email) Dotloop frequently creates a brand new Loop on my dashboard -- or worse, asks me to "sign up" for Dotloop because the agent has shared it to some variation of my email address that isn't technically my Dotloop address. So in a best case scenario my Loops become disorganized, and in a worst case scenario I can't even look at the offer unless I make a new account or ask the other agent to re-send. Many agents I know have this very same complaint, to the point where we have started adding comments in our MLS listings that say "Do NOT submit offers via Dotloop; email a PDF instead." Dotloop has some other quirks, including not saving signatures if two parties (say, husband and wife) are signing at the same time from their respective computers or mobile devices. I have to tell my clients "Make sure one of you signs completely and THEN the other one of you can do the same."

Kathryn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Very clunky software

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

This is a computerized solution to a paperwork issue....unfortunately the designers do not understand the Real Estate business which varies throughout the country. California is probably the most document-heavy transaction process in the US. You'd think they'd design a system that would work in CA because then it will work for all of the other states.

I don't have to copy pages of documents for a physical file.

Can only enter one item per category. But in Real Estate we may have 5 or 6 amendments, 3 contingency removals, etc. In this system, you enter Contingency #1. Then when you have Contingency #2, you must join 1 and 2 together in your computer and then load this new scan which eliminates the earlier submission. How stupid? Why not allow more than one item to be submitted in any category?

Antwort von dotloop

Hi Kathryn, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience using dotloop.

You can upload as many of any document as needed.

When uploading documents, you are not required to add them to an existing placeholder setup by your broker.

You can upload the documents directly into the Loop and keep them separate from the other copies.

For example, you may upload Contingency #1 and add it to the placeholder. When you need to add Contingency #2, add it to the Loop and do not replace Contingency #1.

This way, you can have both contingencies visible in the Loop.

Kathryn -- hopefully the above info is helpful. Please call into support if you encounter more issues.

Maryann
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The top choice for electronic record management, transaction management and storage.

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

I love dot loop for the ease of use for both the customer and the business owner. It is easy to navigate and is available whenever I need to access it. I especially like that I can access it using my phone.

The software is easy to use with end users able to use the system within a very short period. The learning/educational resource is extensive and the support is available whenever I need them. The Dot Loop support team are very knowledgeable, and guide me through all my questions and needs. This system can be accessed from anywhere including through a phone app 24/7. Additionally records are secure and meet compliance regulations for record management. Ability to customize forms, make templates of frequently used documents, pull reports and more make this a smart choice for businesses.

Cost is a little high as compared to other electronic systems. Also adding additional users is possible but I wish the pricing were a bit lower if we are already and established user.

kat
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic program

Bewertet am 21.12.2020

I love it. I can't understand why someone would use anything else. It works perfectly with our needs and it makes the whole " work smarter not harder" saying, true.

It is made to make Real Estate Agents life easier. Easy to use and manage. Visually friendly. I got my brokerage to change because it is seamless and intuitive for our job.

If you have an account you can not merge with other accounts. Once you leave a team, if you paid for your membership you should be able to take it with you.

Warum dotloop gewählt wurde

It is much easier to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu dotloop

You have a storage system that makes sense. Easier to use.
Kerra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Business Lifesaver, Daily!

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

We can't say enough good things about our experience with dotloop. To put this in perspective, the brokerage we are with provides a free document management program, but we pay additional to continue using dotloop - we love it that much! It is easy to use, keeps our data safe, and streamlines our daily process.

Dotloop is extremely simple to get started with, and simplifies our real estate business daily. Our entire team is able to collaborate, no matter where we're calling our "office" that day, and we can securely store, manage, share, and sign documents. Our clients have also commented on how easy the software is to use, and they love being able to sign their documents digitally rather than meeting us at the office every time there are documents to be signed.

The only hiccup we've run into with this software is when our office introduces new documents they want us to begin using. Sometimes it's an extra step to add the new docs to our form library and prepare them for filling/signing, but the good news is this only has to be done once, and then they remain available for future use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu dotloop

Dotloop had better features and was easier for our team members to use when we compared the two.
Julia

DotLoop is My Go To!

Bewertet am 5.2.2022

Overall, it is my preferred platform!

Overall, it is my preferred platform!

DotLoop has it all! You can do everything you need to in one system and it is so convenient! Signature platform, transaction management - it is great!

Sometimes the signature fields and templates can be a little clunky, but with practice you get the hang of it and it is not a large inconvenience.

Warum dotloop gewählt wurde

My office wanted a compliance/review feature for more transaction management rather than just a signature platform.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu dotloop

It is the most user friendly platform that works!
Ali
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Am absolute necessity in my everyday routine

Bewertet am 22.5.2022

This software is amazing. It allows you to get verified signatures from anyone digitally. It has great organizational options to keep all documents from one client all together. It makes document management and transaction management easy. It even allows you to create templates so your documents will be prepped and saved for every client and will auto fill the information as needed.

This makes e signing documents so easy! It prompts the client where to sign, you can include explanations, and it allows you to track if they have viewed documents or worked on them.

I will say sometimes, for tech adverse clients they struggle to fill out fields or how to complete/save a form. They will fill everything out and not click “done signing” and the document will not auto save.

Warum dotloop gewählt wurde

The utility and value was higher at Dotloop.

Ryan

Ryan’s review

Bewertet am 20.7.2023

Dotloop provides a huge convenience for clients to be able to sign from their phone or computer anywhere they are. Gone are the days of having to drive across town just to get a signature or initial that may have been missed…not that I ever miss any…lol :0)

Dotloop is very widely used in my market so it makes it easy to transact on both sides of the deal with the other agent. I enjoy the features like document splitting and being able to customize the documents

Nothing I can think of that I don’t like.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu dotloop

I’ve been using it so long and always very pleased with the functionality
Yehuda
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A happy Dotloop Customer

Bewertet am 4.6.2020

It works fantastically well for realtors.

I would love to see the interface a little more updated.

Shaylah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy for Real Estate Clients to Use

Bewertet am 12.7.2019

My clients find this very easy to use from their mobile devices.

I started with the trial version. But I wasted some loops on practice and when I went back to erase them and use them for real loops, it made me purchase a full version even though I only had 1 or 2 official loop that had been sent to clients for signing. I wish I could copy and paste text boxes as they are often redundant. I also wish the text boxes weren't so finicky - if you need to edit the text after leaving the box, sometimes you need to actually erase some text before you can retype (maybe just on my computer - MacBook Pro). Also, maybe I am doing it wrong, but it is annoying when a document is mostly signed and then somebody notices a small typo or edit and once i touch it the signatures are all erased. It would be nice if instead of erasing everything, it would pings the signees to ask them to initial the edit and perhaps restricted downloading the document until all edits were acknowledged by all signing parties.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu dotloop

I use dotloop as my preferred signing software because it was a part of my realtor package when I joined my brokerage. Now it is the program that I am most comfortable with so I continue to favour it.
Mary Frances

Spectacular digital signing software

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

I use it on a daily basis for residential real estate transactions. We use it for digital signing and contract work. Everyone within a transaction including the buyer, the seller, the listing agent and the buyers agent including all of our administrators have ease-of-use collectively with Dotloop!!

The ease of use. The flexibility. Once you learn the software it is super easy and very flexible as you can add documentation via PDF or scanning. It is also very easy to add other users. I highly recommend this software!!!

The learning curve is about 1 to 2 months. We do have a specialist on site. I called her the Dotloop queen, and she makes it super easy because the pages are shareable!

Nancy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Dot Loop delivers like I never could have imagined.

Bewertet am 23.4.2021

I can't think through enough accolades to describe how much I love this. Easy to learn. Easy to use. Makes my life feel like it is in perfect order. I love the help desk! I love the things you can customize! I love that you don't let me delete things. I love how I can rearrange my loops. I love how I can download, upload and edit documents. In my life everyone uses the term "intuitive, " and in my life tools are never aligned with my intuition, except for this one! Then the mobile version--oh my gosh I love it.

I've used other signing and storing and sharing tools. There is no comparison. Learning new tools is normally challenging for me, but not this one-- in 1-2 transactions I was flying. With each loop I built I found new features on my own and everything I would wish it could do, I would find out, guess what? It does it. Real Estate is intense these days- this tool has been the best thing that has happened for my business in 2021.

There are no cons. If I wanted to be super fussy, the "upload photo" works well, but the homes are usually not identifiable due to the extreme landscape view, a tad less wide and a tad taller would help.

Ray
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An amazing tool and a must have for every office

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

Dot Loop is an easy to use software for project management and for electronic signatures. Griendly, prompt and courteous customer support is always available to assist in any way. It has really simplified routine tasks that would ordinarily take a long time. Besides, having documents available by simply visiting the desired loop is a great convenience.

Mostly centered around the real estate industry

Warum dotloop gewählt wurde

Dot Loop has more features and functionalities and is much easier to use

Gründe für den Wechsel zu dotloop

Our organization has a special and close relationship with Zillow so when Dot Loop was introduced, it was a well rounded software catering to every aspect fo our business from Project Management to electronic signatures. The product is easy to use and help is always available if needed.
Anne

OUTSTANDING TEAM FINCTIONS!

Bewertet am 2.3.2020

Makes daily tasks easy and stores all in one place for all people within our organization including our Stagers and Professional Photographer. We have Templates and task lists for all to be keep up to date on what needs to occur next!

We have customized this product to work for us in every area of our daily tasks as a Team. Dotloop helped load customized Templates that optimize the availability of all forms that may be required in any instance while at a desk or on the run. Our Team os growing and the ease of use for all from Admin to Accounting to the Salespeople and Owner is bar none the finest system available. We have tried other programs and all pale in comparison to this one. This is much more than an e-signature system. It is auto e-storage and has accountability for all signatures and contracts that pass through its system.

There really is nothing that we do not care for!

Dotloop is a Must Have for Realtors Everywhere

Bewertet am 25.3.2022

Dotloop is an excellent program for real estate transaction management. It enables a Realtor to create a Loop (like a folder) and manage the real estate deal or prospect from beginning to end. It is intuitive, user-friendly and simple to learn. Dotloop has everything a Realtor needs to create documents, get them signed, and ready for compliance review, all in one easy program.

Dotloop is easy to use and has features that Realtors cannot live without. From drafting forms with ease to collecting electronic signatures to compliance, Dotloop has it all. Dotloop integrates easily with many other Realtor software programs and tools. And, Dotloop is a much better value when compared with competitors.

Areas for improvement - the ability to search for a loop by Contact name, the ability to do reporting, the ability for two or more signers to use the same email address for e-signatures. Often times couples or family members share an email account. Asking a buyer or seller to create another email account for the purposes of signing often results in a long explanation and frustration on the part of the customer.

ilona

DOT LOOP is the best!

Bewertet am 27.4.2020

I have found customer service to be exceptional! I always get my answers.

I have found customer service to be exceptional! I always get my answers.

This is the most user friendly signing system I have used. I am always so relieved when I find the agent on the other side of the transaction also has DOT LOOP.

I do not like that I lose all my contacts and contracts if I switch brokerages. You must rely on the previous broker to allow the transfer of "MY" information. There is a work-around. I paid $10.00 to another service which allowed me to transfer all that information BEFORE my previous broker shut me down.

Monica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Dotloope Rocks!

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Its easy to use and understand. the versatility, I can use it from my laptop, tablet or phone and its user friendly and its great when you need to integrate everyone in the deal. Love and recommend it to all

nothing

Eric
Eric

Good for management

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

It’s probably my second favorite in terms of the digital signing experience but my favorite for management features

It works very well for document management and transaction management.
Universal support with large brokerages

Zillow related
The signing experience is good but not as good as DocuSign
Some features are hidden and not easy to discover

Antwort von dotloop

Hi Eric, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on dotloop.

Best,

Nick Wright
Customer Marketing Manager

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dotloop saves so much time and money

Bewertet am 2.9.2018

Dotloop has saved us so much time and money, and I could not imagine ever having to go back to getting signatures the old fashioned way. In addition, both myself and my boss can access documents from anywhere we have an internet connection, so it has kind of acted as a cloud server for us as well. Overall, I really love this software, it has made my job so much easier.

I work as a transaction coordinator for a real estate agent, and Dotloop has revolutionized the way we do business. The best feature of this software is the ability to digitally sign paperwork, which saves us so much time and money. Many times, we go back and forth negotiating a contract, and we need initials and signatures each time we make a change. Rather than having to physically meet up with clients, we are able to acquire signatures quickly and easily via email.

Sharing a loop can be confusing. I rarely share my loops with other agents for fear of them having access to and changing things they shouldn't and vice versa.

Judy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No need to carry files with me & What a time saver

Bewertet am 21.4.2020

I have great experience in getting any questions answered when I called in

I have great experience in getting any questions answered when I called in

No need to print, easy to get documents signed and the best thing is everything is available to me 24/7 as long as I have my phone, iPad or computer.

I wish I had gotten it sooner. I no longer have to drive all over town just to get a client's signature.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu dotloop

I love the ease of use for Dotloop
Phyllis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dotloop makes it easy to have clients all over the country!

Bewertet am 21.6.2019

I am able to conduct real estate transactions with ease electronically which cuts my time down from printing out, getting signatures, faxing or delivering documents, etc. The time saved is worth everything! Dotloop gives me more options of use than zipform and is much easier to use. I am also able to take another agent's document and easily edit it in dotloop as a PDF.

Dotloop is very user-friendly and has almost every feature needed to handle real estate transactions from start to finish.

The least favorite thing is that when executing a Residential real estate contract, the last agent needs to insert the execution date, or the last date the contract is signed. Dotloop doesn't let the realtor make changes without wiping out signatures. This One item Only needs to have edit capabilities for the realtor OR it should automatically enter the execution date as the date the last party signature is input. This slows down the process GREATLY and takes out the electronic factor because the realtor has to save the final copy as a PDF, write in the execution date, and upload as another PDF - before sending to title, lending, clients, etc. - Filling in this date before final signature does not work because signature timing rarely coincides.

Liz
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Dot Loop Usage

Bewertet am 22.8.2019

As with a lot of things, I hated it when I started it. Now, I'm good with it. Once you learn it, you'll love it.

This is a good program for having everything in one place. You make a loop and add everything to that loop that pertains to the item you are doing. Since I am in real estate, the listing and sales of that listing can go into one loop and you don't need to search anywhere but in that loop for what you need. You add contacts and can get paperwork digitally signed. You don't need to keep paper. Great for paperless files. I can go from listing to closing on a house and have everything right there. Even getting the agent paid. Send what you need to the accounting department and wa-la....it's done. It keeps an activity log for each loop so you can go back and look to see if you missed something or not.

The training. I learn new things everyday. Training can't be done in just one sitting. There is so much to learn and you really need a good instructor. Most of it is easy, but still, I would like more training. The support team at the 800 # is great! You can't ask for better support.

Melinda
  • Branche: Personalwesen

With dotloop - Digital Signature Is Easy

Bewertet am 4.12.2023

I like the many file sharing features and the fact that it is secure
It comes with great digital signature features and has been very effective

It has served us really well as a digital signature solution. No dislikes

Brittney

Could Be So Much Better

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

Easy to use. Site is clean and organized. Customer service is helpful 90% of the time. That's basically all the nice things I have to say.

Site could be so much better with some major attention to detail. Little things are so tedious and frustrating that it becomes a pain you have to live with. When submitted documents to review, even if you only select one, all documents you have edited will be submitted, regardless if you are actually finished editing the document or not. When you select a folder to submit to review, it still asks you which folder you want to submit to review if there are more than one folder. Submit to review button needs to be much bigger so agents don't think they have to share the folder with staff (this creates a whole new loop which confuses agents). I could go on and on, but this is the only document storage site our company permits us to use, so we have to make the best of it.