Intercom

Kunden-Messaging-Plattform für Vertrieb, Marketing und Support, Unterstützung.

Sortieren nach

Johanna
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Intercom unterstützt in der täglichen Kommunikation mit Kunden & Lieferanten

Bewertet am 24.9.2022

Durch die Nutzung der Software hat sich unsere Kommunikation mit Kunden und Lieferanten verbessert.

Es gibt mittlerweile so viele neue Integrationen und Weiterentwicklungen, dass man fast zu viele Funktions- und Einstellungsmöglichkeiten hat.

Jennie

A Great Lead Capture

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

Makes customer communication and customer acquisition easier. I wish the chat flows were more advanced and customizable. There was definitely a learning curve with the chat flows. Also, I don't believe I can export contact information with my leads.

-Capturing emails and names
-Integrating to Hubspot and other software for easy lead closure
-Creating chat flows allows us to communicate to customers faster and saves us time

-Would like to combine actions on Intercom
-Hubspot Integration is not perfect; would like to have specific field matching
-Chat flow capabilities are limited

HubSpot Marketing Hub und LiveChat

Warum Intercom gewählt wurde

We were on a free plan with LiveChat for a year because we were part of an Incubator. When the year ended, we wanted to consider other options. Intercom gave us a startup plan, so it ended up being cheaper than LiveChat.

Zuvor genutzte Software

LiveChat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Intercom

Intercom was recommended to us from other entrepreneurs.
Brandon

Intercom is a powerful Customer Support Tool

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Overall I would recommend intercom for clients looking for automation chat bots and customer support software. They have plenty of resources and their new product tour feature adds additional functionality to their suite of software.

The knowledge center and live chat features were the most used features at our software company. These features were used regularly and automations within intercom helped serve clients efficiently.

Lacks in reporting and knowledge base customization compared to ZenDesk. Innovation in new features can be slow at times.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Intercom

Intercom was easy to implement and integrated into Zoho directly by previous developers so was a hard sell to switch out.

Antwort von Intercom Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for leaving us this review Brandon, and for letting us know how powerful you've found Intercom as a support tool.

Munsaf
  • Branche: Bau
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Beginners choice

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

I haven’t used it much but yeah if you are new into the business and want to start with initial CRM, this one is preferably good

Needs much more improvisation in terms of features like market insights, ICP, lead generation.

Anirudh

Decent support channel tool

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

Has been a decent experience with the tool getting the job done.

Like the way the conversations has taken life, very futuristic. Surely a great easy tool to get the job done. Efficient and easy to use.

When compared to a tool like Zendesk, have felt sometimes that the tool lacks some depth in features but that has not hampered my user experience as there are workarounds that I can do.

Johann
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The review

Bewertet am 22.8.2019

You might get lost when diving into these complex feature on your own, but the customer support is there to hold your hand, so don't worry you are supported all way along

The chatbot is a world class. Highly customizable to make sure that you can let the bot handle up to 50% of conversations. Product tours are also the best I have seen

The inbox is quite poor to use for email conversations only. The articles lack for customization options, too.

Kayako

Warum Intercom gewählt wurde

We want to be closer to the customers and create a top class self-service opportunities.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Help Scout

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Intercom

Intercom had way better user interface and more convenient chatbot and product tours
Graziela
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool with some improvements needed, but a great ally for support and sales

Bewertet am 3.6.2022

INtercom is very nice, their support, account managers super efficient.
At the same time it has points for improvement from what I've seen from competitors I still prefer the package offered by Intercom

- Chatbots in code
- User-friendly when it comes to aesthetics
- Fast and efficient support
- It has a learning track which makes it easy for new developers

- Data analysis within the platform is quite poor, which brings the need to cross-check with other tools
- Exporting data results in lack of standardization
- Lack of governance to access team settings like macros, for example

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Intercom

I was not in the decision making, I arrived at the company and Intercom was already a hired tool
Yainer

Sosafe

Bewertet am 9.12.2022

Its a good software i like all the funcionalities that it has

I dont like that its difficult to learn hot to use it

Philippe
  • Branche: Rechtsabteilung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

You will not be disappointed

Bewertet am 21.1.2023

Intercom is extremely easy to use. I would recommend it for companies that need live chat but are not already using it.

No problems since I started using it but what I remember most is its simplicity and ease of use.

Ayomide
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Best software I came across in 2022

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

I love the chat history, file sharing and the reporting They make my work really easier

The mobile access needs more work cause it can be stressful sometimes

Manu
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Good for customer engagement on website

Bewertet am 3.12.2022

All the customer engagement features are here like live chat, chatbot etc.

Pricing is on higher side, rest all is good.

• Branche: Rundfunk

My favourite support tool

Bewertet am 15.3.2021

Only good experience overall
Great support team
Price could be better

Easiest support tool to have.
Makes your team very accessible, also makes the support process simple for the end users
Good integrations and useful statistics provided

Pricing - it is not very cheap. Pricing also often changes
Help center tool - it could really use some help and updates
Also, a lot of Add block tools catch Intercom as an ad and blocks it - thus creating inconvenience for end users having to choose between

Antwort von Intercom Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for letting us know that Intercom is you favorite support tool and we're helping you deliver such a good user experience.

I appreciate your feedback on our pricing, Articles feature and ad block issues. I'll make sure these get back to the right people here.

Peter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Industry leader in category of customer communication

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

Intercom has grown to become an (almost) 1-stop-shop for all things customer communication related. Both sales, customer support, product etc. can benefit from directly using Intercom to communicate with your applications customers.

A powerful platform that allows to view your customers session and meta data, instantly send targeted messages and set up email/in-app messaging campaigns, create help desk articles for self-service, automate workflows with bots and rules, onboard your application

The increase of features and modules have brought the complexity of the software up. It's easy to get up and running (require 1 line of code), but the road to fully adopting the suite of tools is long.

Antwort von Intercom Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A huge thank you for taking the time to leave this review Peter. I'm extremely happy to hear that you are seeing the benefits of using Intercom for your customer communication.

Thanks also for letting us know about your setup feedback. Even as our solutions evolve and become more powerful we aim to keep setup as straightforward as possible.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Supercharge & Automate Your Customer Interactions

Bewertet am 12.6.2021

I love it. Did I add that Intercom has a program that gives early-stage startups a 95% discount in subscription fees for the advanced Intercom features. That is what we got at our startup!

I love the fact that I can use Intercom to manage every interface with leads and my customers. From collecting their data, to monitoring sessions and getting some insights on actions with event-triggered email marketing. I also love the easy integration with Slack and the multiple integrations I can implement with other software like Calendly, Google Calendar etc. It's one robust software!

It could feel like a handful when setting up and you are going to need an engineer to help with some stuff. Other than that, Intercom is bliss for managing, nurturing and supercharging your customer interactions.

Antwort von Intercom Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for leaving us this review and letting us know all of the ways Intercom is helping your business :)

A true ecosystem

Bewertet am 2.11.2020

We have stuck with intercom for 4 years at this point and no plans to leave. I think that is testament to how strong an offering they currently have.

I would not have written a positive review about Intercom 12 months ago. There were too many small grievances with the individual features that were all building up.

Recently the platform has matured enormously. It feels like the team at intercom has come into it's stride. New features like Series, Guides ect and most importantly - how they all work together - has made it a much better experience.

Currently my 2 biggest gripes are cost and customer services. I do think for a scale-up the price gets very steep very quickly.

The customer support thing is more annoying - a core part of Intercoms offering is instant-chat. I remember 2 years ago their own instant chat was really great - now it can take a long time for a response to come in.

Antwort von Intercom Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for leaving us this review. I just shared your comments with our Product team and it mad their day! Especially the team working on our Series product :)

I also really appreciate your feedback on our costs and support wait times, even more so considering you have been such a loyal and log-term customer. As of late our reply times have unfortunately slowed but we've been working (and hiring!) diligently to speed things back up to the expected turnaround times. That said our reply times do range from a few hours to a few days based on subscription (Premium receives the fastest turnaround time) and nature or urgency of the query.

When it comes to costs we always aim to align these with the value you are seeing so if you feel this is not the case please do get in touch with the team via the messenger to chat through your options.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Lots of Features but Frustrating When Messages Get Lost

Bewertet am 26.1.2019

Our team used intercom to support a large team of contractors that would frequently visit our website and work with us on a regular basis. We frequently use the "segment" feature to learn more about our population and to send out messages to certain segments.

We also used a variety of integrations. For example, we used upscope.io so that we could immediately screenshare with any user who was on our website if they sent us a message on intercom that they needed help. The user would get a popup asing if they want to let the administrator view their screen and they just need to click "ok." That's it. It's that easy. Upscope.io integrates directly with intercom.

You can also add Google Calendar to intercom so that intercom users can schedule a call with a teammate directly.

Intercom allows for various quasi-queries, integrations, and outound messasges to your users. This is very helpful and is not available in all of the other customer support platforms that I have used. You can find out information about your customer population. You can send messages to only CERTAIN "segments" of your customer population. You can also integrate with a WIDE variety of other softwares to really up your customer support game.

Intercom does not show all of the user messages together unless you open their profile OR they send their message as a response. So, for example, if a customer sends you a message, then 10 minutes later they create a new chat and send a new message, those messages are not linked togather unless you open their profile. I have had the experience of different agents answering the two messages or of answering one message only to see that the same user had sent a correction to their message. This is very frustrating.

It can also be difficult for users to locate the knowledge base which leads to more inbound messages. Intercom is trying to solve this by bot responses, but this is something you may have to pay for.

David

Intercom is The Best chat/support tool available

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

The business problems we are solving using Intercom are managing incoming requests and sending in-app messages and emails. And Intercom does this with flying colors. Regardless if a user messages us live on our site, via email, or even Facebook, our support team is easily able to reply and help. It also integrates perfectly with our app to provide full visibility of a user easily accessing their profile to gain deeper insights to assist the user even more effectively. There's a reason Intercom is growing so quickly; because it's a great product and is built with quality.

What I like most about Intercom is how easy it is to jump in and begin assisting users with their questions and requests. It's been an invaluable tool for communicating with our users (both clients and developers) on Codeable and we've been relying on it 365 days a year for 5+ years straight. There are so many new features they keep releasing which are often things we didn't realize we need until we tried them and discovered we can't live with them.

For the size of our support team and number of messages we send, Intercom is one of the more expensive SaaS products we use. There are other services that may manage a support center better, but those don't provide the same quality of live chat, self-serving help center, or messenger bots that Intercom provides. While cost is a consideration for all companies, we feel Intercom is still the best value for the money and are happy paying the price for all the value it brings us.

Antwort von Intercom Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A big thank you from the team here at Intercom for your kind words David!

Olivia
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Terrible customer service and onboarding

Bewertet am 12.5.2021

Onboarding was absolutely horrific. We even complained during onboarding about our rep. Basically our onboarding meeting comprised of --> Please log in and share your screen with us...now, what questions do you have for us?

Excuse me? This is your product, what do you mean what questions we have? Everything, including how to set up and use your products. But the answers we got was basically the same, to look up the help center and let them know if any questions. It was terrible. The sales process was more informative than the actual onboarding.

Awful response time from customer service. Can only chat, no calls. You're basically on your own once you pay them.

The product once you get past the setting up and figure out everything on your own, is great and meets our needs. It's easy to chat with leads and customer and easy to install on any websites.

Onboarding was a nightmare. Their help center is not all that helpful. You can only chat with customer service via the chatbot. It takes them 8 hours to over a day to respond back, if you're lucky (which is quite ironic for selling a chatbot product but they have zero urgency on their own). Everything costs extra, every feature is priced separately.

Antwort von Intercom Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Olivia, thank you for leaving us such a thorough and frank review. I'm glad that you found the tools meet your business needs but am sorry to hear our onboarding and support did not meet your expectations.

I will personally be taking this feedback to the teams involved to help inform future improvements we can make here.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Matthew
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A consolidated place for a lot of our support & customer success needs

Bewertet am 21.5.2021

Overall, Intercom has been very useful to our support team in consolidating systems and enabling us to respond to clients quickly and resolve their issues.

I particularly like Intercom's Inbox module. It supplies our support team with most of the tools they need to help our clients quickly, and share context with other team members.

The chat experience is top notch both internally for our team and for our clients.

Intercom's reporting is informative, specifically for tracking response times segmented by chat or email, or both.

Intercom's Articles feature for help docs helps us consolidate tools even more and makes it really easy to forward relevant articles to our clients quickly, while maintaining a consistent brand feel.

Intercom's campaigns (now Series) feature can be tricky to set up. Specifically, the sending logic can be confusing and is prone to accidents in our experience (i.e. accidentally sending to the wrong audience).

Messages inside of campaigns/series don't always seem to get sent out when they should. This means that some of our clients don't get messages at the right time (i.e. they get a welcome email 2 days after they sign up instead of immediately after signing up).

For new team members, Intercom has proven to be a little difficult to learn fully.

Antwort von Intercom Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for taking the time to review Intercom Matthew! It's great to hear that Intercom is helping you consolidate your support systems and speed up resolutions.

I'll make sure to send you feedback regarding our Series product and onboarding/training experience to the relevant teams here as we really do value these insights.

• Branche: Immobilien

Small SAS Use

Bewertet am 26.11.2018

Our main use for intercom is tier 1 chat support. Our users know that this is the fastest way to get ahold of us. In lieu of using a chatbot we've gone in and created a bunch of quick responses that we can go in and edit. This has cut down on the amount of time we spend chatting with a customer and it allows us to control the message that we are sending out across the board.

We've also used campaigns to let our users know of new product releases and have sent out Net Promoter Score Survey's out in a campaign.

I'd like to note that we do not use Intercom as a CRM for leads on enterprise accounts.

Intercom is really easy to set up and importing users into the software is really simple. It's nice to be able to create an online library of help articles and have it available for our users to find. The chat feature is what we use most and our users definitely enjoy how easy it is to reach out to us.

Our customers have a difficult time closing out of conversations or seeing actions on our screen that need to be taken on the right hand of the screen. The chat box will often times cause them to become more frustrated as they need to open and close the chat as we give instructions. The close button is in a circle under the chat, which is a spot that most people don't usually look for.

There are a few customizable things that we'd like to see. Like the ability to create custom out of office messages or include holiday messages to let our users know we're either out of office or responding slowly.

Alexis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use tool with great features to make supporting customers a breeze!

Bewertet am 12.11.2018

We have been able to resolve customer questions in a much quicker time simply because we can access help articles quicker, get other team members in on the conversation more easily, and use integrations like co-browsing and attaching help articles to resolve a problem more quickly. Overall, Intercom has been a great experience compared to our past customer support apps and we are happy to be using this to improve our customer's experience in our app.

It is great to have the ability to do so many things within one app: chat with our customers, write help articles, link help articles to our customers, send out messages to groups of people, easily find previous conversations, and create reports to monitor our progress. Intercom has really made our support workflow simple and much less confusing than other software tools we have used. They also integrate with a number of different tools (GitHub, ZenDesk, Upscope co-browsing, etc.) so anything that Intercom can't directly do, we can find a way to do through an integration.

The Customer Support response times from Intercom are a bit long, but the team is always helpful and resolves any questions we have. I also wish the Articles were a little more built out - they just have some simple feature there, and it would be nice to have a more robust help center with the flexibility to format our articles the way we want and organize the collections differently.

Charlotte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Intercom is everything you need for customer support

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

I love intercom, I think its fab it works as a CRM, customer support centre, integrates with our payment gateways keeping refunds and payment queries in one place. I'm very impressed they've launched product tours think that its going to be a huge feature for them.

I would like intercom to do more in terms of partnerships and working with companies to grow. I recommend intercom to all of our enterprise clients some with 10,000+ users but there is no referral incentive scheme. I have enquired about this a few times and applied for the partnership program but I haven't had a response

Warum Intercom gewählt wurde

I wanted everything managed in one place
Susan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Intеrсоm fоr а rеlіаblе соnnесtіоn bеtwееn thе sеllеr аnd thе сustоmеr

Bewertet am 13.2.2019

Wе must sау thаt Intеrсоm саn rеаllу bоаst оf thеіr mеаns fоr соmmunісаtіng wіth vіsіtоrs: thеу аrе vаrіеd аnd еquаllу sресіаlіzеd аnd еаsу аt thе sаmе tіmе. In аddіtіоn tо thеsе mеаns, Intеrсоm рrоvіdеs us wіth tооls fоr аnаlуzіng сustоmеr іntеrасtіоn wіth а wеbsіtе оr а sеrvісе. Fоr еxаmрlе, wе саn usе thіs dаtа tо sеgmеnt thе dаtаbаsе оf е-mаіl subsсrіbеrs. Brоаdlу sреаkіng, Intеrсоm fосusеs оn suсh аn аsресt аs реrsоnаlіzіng thе соmmunісаtіоn bеtwееn thе sеllеr аnd thе сustоmеr. Wе lіkе thаt thіs sеrvісе sаvеs thе mеssаgе hіstоrу wіth аnу сustоmеr, аnd duе tо thіs, іt іs еаsу tо соntіnuе thе соnvеrsаtіоn frоm thе mоmеnt whеrе іt stорреd аt thе рrеvіоus соmmunісаtіоn sеssіоn.

Tо bе hоnеst, іt іs а humаn nаturе tо gеt mоrе thаn thеу асhіеvе. And wе thіnk Intеrсоm іs suсh а саsе. Wе mеаn thаt еvеn thоugh Intеrсоm’s funсtіоnіng іs bеуоnd thе рrаіsеs, thеrе іs а fееlіng tо gеt mоrе аnd mоrе аdvаnсеd funсtіоnаlіtу bесаusе thе сurrеnt оnе dоеsn’t sееm tо bе thе оnlу lіmіt fоr thе vеndоr, nаmеlу thеіr skу оf орроrtunіtіеs. Fоr іnstаnсе, wе wоuld lіkе tо hаvе bеttеr іntеgrаtіоn сараbіlіtіеs. Bеsіdеs, іt wоuld bе bеttеr tо hаvе mоrе suрроrt аnd іmрrоvеmеnts bеіng mаdе uроn thе sеrvісе’s mаrkеtіng funсtіоns.

Andre
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for conversations - not for tracking

Bewertet am 9.11.2018

Overall, this platform would be amazing if the stats were figured out. Right now, it's a solid 8 even without tracking features. It's a keeper, but not once the team reaches over 100 and you really need to track solid numbers.

This software is easy to use and navigate. The support has been quick to respond and very helpful. They utilize all the tools and resources available to you and really embrace their own technology.

Intercom has helped to create more of a conversational-based outlook for our success team.

This software's statistic-tracking is severely lacking. I'd give this a 0 for any crucial numbers you are looking for, time to resolution (you can't track ongoing conversations), tags are conversation based and pull the entire thread, not the moment the tag happened, and countless others. You will spend more time compiling your stats if you use Intercom's system and need to track valid numbers.

Antwort von Intercom Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Andre, appreciate your review and feedback! We're continuing to invest in our reporting and have a dedicated eng team focused on improving this so will pass along your feedback and you should see improvements start to ship in the coming months!

Lucy

Just awesome

Bewertet am 28.2.2017

Intercom sets a new standard for software. Our team relies on it heavily for communication with our userbase and for note taking on issues. It's got really useful integrations to link to other efficiency tools for software teams as well. The team behind it is really helpful and answers support questions quickly and thoroughly. They also practice a lot of transparency so it is a company that feels good to work with and support. They're rolling out improvements constantly and keep their userbase informed about them. They also use the tool themselves and its nice to work with a company that "eats their own dog food", as the saying goes.

The one thing that is confusing about their platform is the differentiation between their different product lines. We've been with them for years and maybe it is clearer for new accounts what they're using, but for us we often scratch our heads over whether or not we've got access to something.

Other than that, amazing product for communicating with new and old users alike! Couldn't recommend more highly.

Great support team, constant improvements, easy communication with users and tracking over time, nice segmentation of customer base, great integrations for software teams

Hard to understand the differentiation between their product lines