Microsoft Outlook

Girish P.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Hassle Free Email Solution

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

Great experience. Very useful specially when travelling as all the data is stored locally too.

Best in business. Easy to setup and use. Very fast and user full for corporate & office user.

Data usage is high as email are downloaded locally & storage size is needed.

Suraj A.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Connecting People Together Virtually

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

Microsoft is a lifesaver for every professional whether it comes to being an awesome email client or an instant meeting/calendar scheduler, In a world where we have moved away from physical paper and files, this is the one-stop solution for maintaining that communication chain.

it is not software but a revolution for connecting people together. It keeps the communication chain unbroken.

The Best Features

1. Light Weight Client application for both mobile and desktop helps seamless integration with any number of email accounts
2. Integration with Microsoft Teams best for scheduling online meetings and custom reminders are very helpful
3. Calendar is a great feature that helps us manage the time and schedule things without conflicting with others
4. Integration with third-party plugins
5. Automatic replies & mail recall is the hidden gem of this product
6. Offline availability

The UI keeps on changing and it becomes difficult to find the options that we use as their placements are frequently changed, Microsoft should avoid changing it too often or at least keep things /Proper Icons in place. Else we end up googling for existing features after every update

• Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Layout is not user friendly

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

Just not as user friendly as it should be. The updates are not good moves-you keep getting it wrong.

Not anything really. With multiple people working in the same email, it should sync better than it does.

Latest update put the icons for flagging, etc. way over to the right. These are functions we use every day as there are 7 of us using a group email. Flagging and checking off emails that have been taken care of is imperative. When the buttons were between the "from" and "subject" they were much easier to see quickly and we know if the email had been taken care of. With them all the way over to the right, they are not as easily noticed. Also, with all of us using it and an email comes in, it comes in at different speeds on the different computers. We all have the same computers.

Joel M.
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Outlook is probably the best email client, it is easy and productive

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

Microsoft Outlook is for me the best email client as it is very easy to find old emails, it has many filters and ways to organize all your emails and tasks and it has the calendar integrated. It is very easy to use and you can customize many features in the options section.

I did not realize how good Outlook was until I change to Gmail for professional purpose. Microsoft outlook shows a clean screen, it is easy to use, very intuitive and you can find almost everything you need very easily with its filter options. It has also many options to customize your experience.

People on my surrounding is very familiar with Gmail and having outlook means having another app just for email checking, but in a professional way, it's the best. Maybe the Gmail is more beautiful and they have more colours, but for professional use I think it's the best

Eslam E.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best email service

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

It is the best email service to use. With many options to help with productivity like focused inbox and how easy it is to use, you just have to love it. It is everything you except from Microsoft.

Outlook is one of my favourite email services. It is easy to use and the design is really nice and also customisable. It gives more free storage than you would normally need and I haven’t had the need to buy extra storage. Has the option to create custom domains for your company. Focused inbox makes it easy to only see the important emails and not get distracted by unimportant ones. The read my emails helps me stay updated even when driving.

I have nothing bad to say about outlook, I have really enjoyed using it and can see myself using it in the future.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product if you use M365!

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

Great email service! love the M365 integrations!

Great integration with M365 ecosystem. I can integrate all the emails with my teams apps and provides a seamless transition between apps. Great email archiving features. I love the spam blocker as well.!

I don't like the UI/UX. It is too complex and not easy on the eyes. Browser version is fine. but mobile browser is not very user-friendly!

Warum Microsoft Outlook gewählt wurde

M365 provides better features, and it came bundled with gmail. (storage is better)

Zuvor genutzte Software

Jesus V.

Excellent for email management

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

I've been using Outlook for more than 2 years and during this time there are nothing to complain about it, the support of MS bring to the final users is great.

It's very intuitive, the variety of plugins is simple awesome, from can schedule a meeting with calendly until to setup a video conference with Zoom plugin, I use to use Thunderbird, but definitely this is simple and great

There are no cons on the use of this software, again, it's simple awesome

• Branche: Fundraising

Excellent Application

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

The customer service is great. The security is where we need it.

MO is great, I am so happy our organization made the switch. I love the subfolders, focus and other inboxes.

One Drive does not always sync and causes more frustration and extra work.

Nicole S.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outlook is the best email I've had for business.

Bewertet am 11.6.2022

If I had a large corporation I would probably use a paid version of Outlook for our company email.

the clean interface and since it was a paid version there were no ads either!

sometimes I don't like using things made by Microsoft...

ProtonMail

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft Outlook

More mainstream and streamlined for business.
Nichole R.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft outlook review.

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

Microsoft is user friendly and works great on a computer or at home. Its been great to braid programs like email, the calendar and teams.

none at this time. I'm still learning teams but it seems to be user friendly.

Philip W.

Microsoft Outlook - My daily activity blueprint

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

My overall experience with Microsoft Outlook is highly positive. It allows me to stay in touch when I need to regardless of where I am or what device I am using at that moment. The automated response allows me to let people know when I am travelling or out on personal time and offer alternative contacts for immediate response. The ability to integrate with other platforms I use each day allows me to streamline my processes and optimize my time. And the Outlook calendar helps me remember all tasks great and small.

There are several things that I use Microsoft Outlook for on a daily basis. First, being able to easily sync to all devices and be able to respond to emails as quickly as possible helps me stand apart from my competition. The ability to create folders helps me keep communication with clients and prospects in an orderly fashion and makes them easy to find. I use HubSpot as my CRM and find that being able to integrate that with Outlook makes tracking opens of the emails I send very easy to do. Last, I don't know how lost I might be most days without getting my calendar reminders of things to do.

There are two things I would like to see be improved. I often have a bit of difficulty searching for a reminder on my calendar to confirm when I set that reminder for. I generally do not get any search results. The other thing I would like to see improved is not having to go in every so often and reset integrations that I have set up. As an example, I have to reset the email integration between Outlook and HubSpot. At times, this is quick and seamless, while other times it takes a bit of doing to reestablish the connection.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Amazing solution for emails

Bewertet am 4.3.2022

The experience with Microsoft Outlook has been very amazing. Important emails and tasks are much more organized than the other providers

- Easy to manage important emails, have the application for the complete device eco-system Phone, Dekstop, IPAD, etc.
- Easy to search emails by content and title
- Makes meetings and tasks easy to manage, the daily morning, we get emails for reminding of emails related to tasks, and the meeting and links automatically get marked on the calendar

- The automated marking on the calendar sometimes becomes annoying when the meetings are unwanted
- Faced the downtime twice.

Yahoo Mail und Gmail

Warum Microsoft Outlook gewählt wurde

- Doesn't provide options for many customizations - Services cannot be managed in-house - Limited Storage options

Zuvor genutzte Software

- Easy to use - Customizations options
Sabharish K.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Truly an enterprise level communications solution, much more than just emails!

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Overall, it is a great product packed with capabilities and is constantly improving by the day. It forms the foundation for any successful work environment and the parent company Microsoft is very good about listening to their users feedback and offering solutions in a timely manner as well.

I'm going to begin with the ease of use and how there is virtually no connectivity issues. Some of my favorite features are the integrations with other tools in the Microsoft Suite like Teams, SharePoint, Delve, Analytics, Stream, OneDrive etc. I love the calendar capabilities and scheduling assistant that quickly helps me find available times. The search bar is excellent and returns valuable and accurate results. Some of the analytics offered by outlook is also very helpful as it tells me how long on average I spend writing/reading emails, in meetings etc. vs how much focus time I actually have to work. Automation is another huge area that adds a lot of value. Being able to set automatic replies and make it custom as needed. Outlook also allows to create generic groups and inboxes and listservs very easily.

Grouping emails is still pretty difficult and manual. If outlook would create themes or containers based on the content in the email or the subject line, it would make it more easier for me to prioritize. Also which emails need my attention immediately vs the ones that can wait a bit longer. I've had a lot of trouble with rescheduling meetings and that sending the right timely updates to the invitees. Sometimes it is delayed and sometimes never goes out and Outlook sometimes does have some syncing issues as well. Creating signatures for different purposes was also slightly difficult. No way to unsend an email still and that would be helpful.

Jordan D.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, but could be more stable

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

Outlook is a great product and becoming more so all the time. It is the productivity application that our business can't live without. The feature updates in Outlook tend to introduce issues unfortunately. The Shared Mailbox experience could be improved, it is common to see Outlook become non-responsive when switching between shared mailboxes, even on high end computers and gigabit internet. The features and ease of use are really what make Outlook great.

* Constantly Evolving Powerhouse of features and functionality
* Devloper and customize templates
* Visual Basic advanced development
* Shared Mailboxes
* Group Mailboxes (Channels) that allow team collaboration and follow up
* Favorite your inbox and often accessed folders
* Team, Planner, and Personal Calendar all in a single overlayed view
* Scheduling and Meeting assistance
* Tasks, Contacts, and Sticky notes
* Search emails using filters and key phrases

* Microsoft's new release and development schedule is great for the addition of new and useful tools but is causing stability issues. It is common to have to repair Outlook and Office applications after a feature update.

* Adding shared mailboxes often causes Outlook to run slowly.

* Some serious optimizations are needed in the sync process to prevent Outlook hanging. I have to disable Downloading of Shared mailboxes, which is enable by default, on every computer Outlook is installed on

Google Workspace und Front

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft Outlook

Power and Features. If Microsoft can optimize and add easier to use collaboration functionality we will continue to use Outlook indefinitely.
Jason J.

Probably the best email tool out there, if you are tech savvy enough to use it.

Bewertet am 7.12.2018

Microsoft Outlook is full of far more features than most email clients. I really like being able to set automatic replies when I am away from work. I like the number of plugins compatible with Outlook. If you have a Microsoft Exchange inbox, Outlook makes it very easy to set up your email, without having to deal with POP/IMAP settings. The ability to share contact groups among other employees comes in very handy. Most importantly, at least for our company, it can store an extremely large amount of emails before causing the software to become unstable.

Outlook is not without its problems. It tends to be filled with randomly occurring bugs. I often have to use the inbox repair tool provided by Outlook for our employees. Some are caused by overwhelming amounts of emails being stored offline, which is understandable. Often, however, other bugs appear randomly. Sometimes Outlook is just suddenly unable to start, despite not having to load a large amount of data and requires the use of the inbox repair tool. Most recently I was unable to make an employee's laptop able to send emails until I downgraded him from Outlook 2016 to 2013. The support for problems such as these is very poor. Asking questions on the Microsoft forum often results in a generic list of things to try that any IT Manager would have already thought to try. One last point of criticism is Outlook's handling of POP3 protocol. Many users who were originally connected to Outlook via POP3 noticed their emails would come in bunches, rather than right after they were sent. It's hard to say how much of that is Outlook's fault, but certainly if you are choosing to use Outlook, I would recommend IMAP and Exchange over POP3. Overall, Outlook is a terrific tool, but it would be greatly improved if Microsoft took more time to address its bugs as well as provide better support to their customers.

Jeremy B.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Outlook is great to use

Bewertet am 9.5.2022

Microsoft's email system is one of the best solutions out there. Microsoft does a very thorough job fine tuning Outlook and what you use is one of the best email platforms out there. I also really like that you can remote login into any device on your network when you use Microsoft products like Outlook. If you get a new laptop or tablet, you can still sign in with your Microsoft credentials and find your Outlook the exact same way.

Microsoft is not cheap. Yes, Outlook is robust but Microsoft is very expensive, especially when you compare it to its main competitors like Google or iCloud. Microsoft also doesn't have a lot of native tools that help with data analytics but they do offer it on their dashboards. If you use Microsoft and want data to support any finance, IT, or really any business decision, you will likely need to purchase a separate software tool and integrate it so you can use Outlook and get helpful and meaningful data that you can use and explain what is going on to the rest of your business.

Yaroslav K.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

IF you HATE Gmail - you will LOVE Outlook!

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

I use outlook for my personal projects and work. Generaly, I am working on google ecosystem, but I managed to make it work for me as I have several accounts on google and microsoft and some issues would be inevitable.
Outlook for me is a great email tool that I use when I am in the hurry or ant to create something on the nice software with great interface!

Outlook is am amazing email management tool.
I have started using during my years in the university as it was using microsoft ecosystem.
At first it felt unfriendly after gmail, but after little time I noticed an amazing UI/UX, I played around to discover the possibilities, extentions and functionality and it is awesome!

All you have about gmail is simply gone here.
Of course, it has some flaws, but in general, it give you everything in terms of email management (personal or business)

Microsoft ecosystem in general is a drawback here. If you are a poweruser like myself, you are probably familiar, how hard it is to switch from one ecosystem to another. Yes, outlook is great, but is onedrive better then google drive? - hard to say. Many people like google drive.
And now we have google photos as well, and google calendar. All work perfectly together and if you switch to outlook, something might be lost.
This is the biggest drawback.

Overal, outlook is very nice product and I am happy to see its evolution into something better each year!

Christina C.
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

With Microsoft Outlook we receive our emails safely and professionally

Bewertet am 7.5.2022

My favorite feature of this program is the ability to automatically send meeting invitations to recently deleted folders and then retrieve them if necessary. I like this function since the inbox folder can only hold critical emails, and they aren't being forwarded to that folder. I enjoy being able to check other people's schedules so I can set up meetings and, if necessary, communicate with them directly. I enjoy the ease with which folders and emails can be established and organized.

Since there are so many features and connections, it might be a bit overwhelming to find out what each one does. You'll ultimately get the hang of it with a little tinkering. I'm still prone to accidentally archiving or deleting an email because of a few erroneous typos. Because of this, I've learned to pay attention to the buttons I press when in my Inbox.

• Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for working professionals

Bewertet am 4.9.2021

I am very happy with Microsoft Outlook. The web application is good but the windows application is the best. I have been using it as my school account and now at the company. Overall I am very happy with the product. It's easy to use for anyone. You can simply attach pictures into the body of the email which can then be viewed by the receiver without having to download them first.

It's easy to use and setup. You can register your microsoft account, school email account, office account or any 3rd party account. When sending email with picture attachments, you can copy them into the text area and these can be directly viewed in the email body without having to download them to my machine. Also archiving is super easy with multiple options of applying rules as to which emails need to be archived. I used it when I was in school and now I am using it professionally, and I am happy with it.

I am not sure if this can be done but I would like to see email recall option if the reciever has not opened the email yet. This saves space on the cloud if I have sent a wrong email and need to correct and resend. Also, it would help in avoiding miscommunication since the old and erroneous email would be deleted from the inbox.

Waleed K.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

The best suitable method for all needs to manage and organize e-mail

Bewertet am 23.4.2022

Microsoft Outlook enables us to manage e-mail and organize meetings with high efficiency. The team keeps in touch and enables them to exchange messages quickly and get a complete picture of all updates.

Microsoft Outlook is easy to use and contains calendar, contacts and all the tools you need to manage everything related to your email in one place. Microsoft Outlook increases interaction with email, and you will be able to send messages in distinctive formats due to the strong integration with the rest of the Office applications, which makes it easy for you to insert texts and tables Format it as you wish. I love how email addresses are logged, adding notes, and scheduling meetings in simple steps. One of my favorite features of Microsoft Outlook is the ability to plan to send emails at specific times, it can also have meetings, tasks and contacts on many windows, which can be an excellent system for managing tasks between different employees who can delegate productivity throughout our company . I trust their security and the layers of protection they provide for data.

I don't think there's anything I dislike about Microsoft Outlook, it's easy to use and all the tools are crystal clear and designed to suit all needs.

Tsitsi hazel S.

Microsoft Outlook Review

Bewertet am 15.5.2022

With Outlook, you can use different devices and still be able to access your email with functional compatibility across platforms. There is also seamless integration with Office Suite, so you can attach files of various filetypes, and share them. Switching between different email accounts is also possible within Outlook, and you can set email signatures for each account. The web client is data secure, compact and relatively simple to run once the main setup configurations have been done.

Migration and configuration of several different email accounts on one platform.

Great email client for adding appointments to Calendar, with automated reminders of upcoming events to attend.

These calendars, as well as emails, meetings, reminders and follow-ups can be synced and shared to multiple staff members for efficiency and collaboration.

One can group emails deemed important or flagged, emails that they would want to keep. Setting rules and Out-of-Office functions are also great and useful features.

Initial setup can be tricky for new users. One has to be a bit knowledgeable for the initial setup, with regards to POP/MAC, SMTP, etc. settings.

The mailbox client can be quite "heavy" when running, execution can be slow at times, especially on machines with limited RAM or older operating systems.

Tia G.
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

Easy interface, reliable and our company's email system used for private healthcare communicati...

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

As mentioned, Outlook is our main line of communication for our whole agency that is 5,000 plus employees and thats not counting the numerous outside providers we communicate with, with confidence that our communications are secure and private, there are many features we use in combination with this program. It has been sufficient and reliable for our entire agency.

Outlook is the trusted software our agency uses to communicate very sensitive information about our individuals and their care, knowing it is safe and private. There are many features of Microsoft software that we use such as Teams, Calendar, SharePoint, One Drive to coordinate meetings and care for our individuals served as well as share many documents agency wide in one place for all to access. The interface is easy to navigate and learn, there are many little features to customize your profile, emails etc.

On some occasions we have had little difficulty setting our automatic response messaging when going on vacation or will be out of the office, it will say that the feature is on but when you send a test email from a co-worker's email it doesn't always work. Probably a glitch as it doesn't always happen, just on occasion. Other than that I have had no other difficulties using Outlook.

• Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

A look at Outlook

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

When we're all experience is I would have to say on the positive side I use it daily and I have faith and it has never let me down and I believe in its security

The thing I liked most is the security that comes with Microsoft Outlook. They keep your email very secure and help with identity theft and also encrypt your email. Sometimes that can be a hassle but security is better than not having it just so you can get into your email faster.

What I like least is using Microsoft on an Android or Chromebook platform. You have to be signed in to your outlook and integrate it through your Chromebook to be in order to be able to send emails.

Google Alerts

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Microsoft Outlook

I feel that Microsoft is a quality product and I've used it since it came out and I am familiar with it.
Jon G.

Microsoft Outlook

Bewertet am 27.4.2022

Overall I am happy with the product and find it very helpful in my day to day work.

I have been using Outlook for Mac for over 10 years. The most recent updates to the product brought some nice features that I use regularly. One of my favorite is the snooze feature that allows me to move a message to the top of my inbox so I can take care of it the next day. I also like the ability to schedule my emails to send at a later time or date. The search feature in the Outlook desktop version has greatly improved from past versions and allows me to quickly locate old emails.
I also use the calendar and scheduling features quite a bit. The ability to check other people's schedules when setting a meeting is very helpful.
The focused inbox feature has also been a nice addition. This feature makes it easy to concentrate on business related emails and sends advertisements from companies to another inbox.

I really don't have any complaints about the Outlook Desktop version. On the mobile version, I have found that the search function does not always pull up all the information that I am looking for.

• Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My professionally used email app

Bewertet am 30.9.2021

The experience has been great!

The features I like the most about this software are the way meeting invites getting automatically sent to recently deleted folders and if needed could be retrieved. These emails are not being sent to the actual "inbox" folder and this is a great feature as the inbox folder could only contain important emails. I even like the way I can see people's calendars for setting up meetings and if needed conversing with them. I even like the way folders could be created and emails could be managed with the help of these.

The least I like about this software is it getting closed suddenly and also a message or a pop-up not being shown to the email sender after being sent successfully as sent/still sending etc. They were 2 instances when I sent important emails and I thought they went but the next day I realized that they actually haven't. Both the times I immediately closed my system after sending my emails-probably I might have checked if they successfully went or not by probably waiting a minute or more and checking if the email successfully went through or not.