Domo

4,3 (296)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Gibt Nutzern Zugriff auf die Daten, die sie benötigen, um ihr Geschäft voranzubringen.

Sortieren nach

Toni
Toni
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Domo - a great data workhorse

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

The best thing about Domo is the people who work there! I've always had the best interactions when contacting them for help, or working with them in training or onboarding. The dashboards are really nice once you've got them setup, and it's easy to log in and view the data in the program. Mobile works pretty great too. I also really like the workbench that allows you to setup recurring uploads.

I took a weeklong training at Domo a couple years ago, and I still struggle to keep up with calculations inside the cards. I think their language could be easier to use. Also I would like to see easier and smoother filtering and searching within the dashboards.

Frank
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Better and Smarter BI Tool

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

easy to use, offers great visualization for data analysis. I really like how easy it is to connect to other systems by offering out of box connectors.

DOMO can easily connect with most all other systems and bring their data into DOMO warehouse. It also offers beast mode in data visualization, this feature is a terrific way to create a dynamic field within a dataset that references other columns.

Data permissions setup are sometime bid confusion: publication groups vs PDP

Vena und Microsoft Power BI

Warum Domo gewählt wurde

As our organization grows, we needs a cloud based and more powerful BI tool to meet our company goal.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Workday Adaptive Planning
Chen
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Domo is nice, but has too many problems with loading datasets.

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

visualizations, ddx.

Limitations with connectors and datasets, lacking an easy out of the box options to create incremental data loads into domo. the datasets loading can be super slow and take many hours, with no solution given by the tool or by the support agents. lots of bugs with loading data, processes suddenly stop working for no reason. too often domo can load very slow so its impossible to use. support is very bad most of the time.

Austin
Austin
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Domo Provides Critical BI Functions at Lower Cost

Bewertet am 12.2.2024

Overall Domo provided all the functions needed out of our BI software and allowed for the connections needed and provided excellent customer service when needed.

Domo provides all of the essential functions of other products including data connectors, data visualization, data ingestion and exports, as well as dashboard creation. Domo does have a learning curve to learn the difference in how the back end functions are different, but anyone with previous experience should be able to pick it up.

At times Domo can be slower than other products, and does sometimes crash when ingesting large amounts of data. We also used a browser based UI which could cause trouble if their were browser issues, etc.

Laura
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Domo is the best tool for companies who don't have the resources to have their own database

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

They have been great, and I had a great experience with their tools. Very intuitive and flexible. The pricing is understandable, considering how many different features you get. You're basically paying for a database as well. I'm not a fan of the way the data is stored though, but it makes sense that they chose to do it that way to get the most $$ from their clients.

It's pretty intuitive, and there is plenty of resources available (Domo University + Customer Service) for the parts that aren't as intuitive. Implementation was seamless because they offered us as much help as possible to set it all up the way it needed to be for our business structure. We also liked that this tool had many connectors that are relatively easy to use.

It's a bit more on the expensive side. And it can get more expensive than originally planned, because of the cap they have on rows. I wasn't a fan of having to be charged for the original rows coming through and then being charged for the same rows after being transformed. There is a way to not have to create a second dataset and be charged, but for the most part, it's a needed step.

Microsoft Power BI

Warum Domo gewählt wurde

Tableau was getting slow because we had bigger datasets to analyze. We also needed more connectors.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Domo

It offered more features (connectors, data storage)
Victor
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

a good product with the worst customer support

Bewertet am 23.1.2020

Good product with lots of promise let down by the worse customer support I've ever experienced.

Once you get your head around it, the interface is powerful and intuitive although the learning curve is steep. Good visualisations.

Domo could not care less about their customers. If you engage with them you will get a hard sell that promises you the world, including a good few blatant lies, but as soon as you sign that contract they wash their hands of you. Most of the connectors that we tried to work with were barely demos - totally unfit for purpose - so unless you have a team of SQL coders to build everything by hand, or are prepared to pay Domo's extortionate professional services fees (which you'll need to book weeks in advance), you should avoid this product as they won't help you.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Domo

I was promised out-of-the-box API functionality for our key data sources but this simply was not true. WIth the hindsight of working with the product I would not have chosen it. We have caneclled our contract after one year and consierdable investment.
Dexter
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Customer Service and Implementation Terrible but Great Product

Bewertet am 27.5.2020

Customer Service and Implementation Terrible but Great Product.

Customer Service and Implementation Terrible but Great Product.

The product itself is great. It is easy to pick up and runs quickly and smoothly. We were able to implement it ourselves with a team of two in around 6 months and it has been extremely impactful on our business.

The customer service, implementation process has been a nightmare. We went through two different consultants for implementation and don't use anything that they built for us. We would of been better off doing it all by ourselves. Customer service doesn't get you anywhere unless you call in and escalate every ticket. We got a new account rep (our first one was great) and he never even introduced himself and to this day we don't even have a phone number to contact him.

Brandon
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Domo Makes Managing Easy

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

Good company with a good product. They are one of the earliest leaders in the BI space. If you are having a hard time managing your company, then this could be an answer.

By far the best feature is the ability to take lots of crazy, boring data and making it tell a visual story. A picture tells a thousand words.

We ran into some problems with a few of the data sources we tried to connect to. The Domo help team was great, but it wasn't easy.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Domo

Tableau was extremely expensive, and we didn't want to get tied down to yet another Salesforce recurring payment.
Deepak
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Domo review

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Ease of use and sharing with others. Dashboard was easy to create and share with stakeholders

search dataset based on the query would make life easier, improvement new Redshift Upsert connector too

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Domo

Because we are using Redshift which makes easier to sync with Domo
Thomas
Thomas
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Domo is a middle-of-the-road data visualization and analytics tool

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

Domo makes my job easier by offering some visualizations that other tools make much more difficult to accomplish. The software is generally quick to run, although not the best.

Domo's web user interface is nice, and make it easy to set up shareable analytics. Domo's visualizations are also nice, perhaps a little bit above average compared to other visualization tools. The dashboards are perhaps Domo's biggest advantage.

Domo sometimes feels like a sub-par tools for data visualization and analytics compared to other software tools. It takes some time to get things up and running, and the software does not seem to run as fast as other competing tools.

Bryan
  • Branche: Lagerung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Robust and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

I really like Domo's Magic ETL feature. I feel like they have really made it very accessible and easy to understand. I also like that Domo's focus is not just displaying information, but making it actionable and using data in order to make business decisions

As with any software that is trying to make no code applications, there is more functionally if you just write your own SQL, but that makes it much less accessible to the masses. There are a few functions that are fairly easy to write in SQL, but take couple different steps in order to achieve in Domo. It is more of a minor annoyance than a real problem

Tableau und Microsoft Power BI

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Domo

We felt like Domo gave us the best ability to scale the product with our own growth, and as mentioned before we liked the fact that Domo's focus is on driving actionable business decisions versus just creating a bunch of dashboards.
Anil
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Data Analytics with Domo

Bewertet am 26.6.2022

Domo is essential tool to use for your data analytics.

Domo is essential tool to use for your data analytics.

Domo is essential tool to use for data and it gives you huge space to work on it.

Domo is helpful tool but they should improve the tool for.

Carl
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely vital tool for data analysis!

Bewertet am 1.5.2020

I've been very, very happy with what we get out Domo. It allows our small team to be able to make decisions and perform at a level that that far surpasses even that of mid to large size organizations. Domo is a powerhouse in the realm of data manipulation and analysis and I can't imagine being without it!

Everything that allows us to import or connect to data and perform data analysis. The graphs, charts and filtering tools are amazing, and the new (beta) feature to save filter sets has been an incredible time-saver, as well as giving us greater insight into different views of our data so that we are then able to take a wider range of actions and not miss some information that would've otherwise not been visible or buried within other information.

How much screen real estate is occupied by various things, leaving only a small amount of space for previewing cards. Going into full-screen has it's own limitations, so perhaps a "Theater Mode" view that minimizes unnecessary information to allow a larger view of the core content.

I also do not like that its not possible to scroll left and right within card previews, requiring them to be opened to be able to do so.

Finally, performance can sometimes be an issue, but I think that's more related to the enormity of data we are processing at any given moment more so than an issue with the product or the hosting servers.

Ajay
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Domo Review

Bewertet am 5.7.2023

Overall I feel this tool is powerful enough for the mid tier SAAS industries for their dashboard/reporting needs.

It has good number of connectors to all the enterprise applications.Very powerful ETL tool to migrate data from spreadsheets.

I feel we have less dashboard/card customizations compared to Tableau and also the user interface of dashboard builder is not that good for basic users.

Price
William
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I think the constant improvements made over the years has made Domo quite god

Bewertet am 1.5.2020

I think it's quite good and it's constantly improving. I started using it 5 years ago and it's much improved now.

I like all the Domo connectors, being able to pull in data from multiple disparate sources and combining them into one repository has made my job so much easier. Continuing on with this, being able to store billions of rows of data in one area without having to pay for storage costs has been a huge boon for my organization.

I like the Run Dataflow feature that was just added, it's been a huge lifesaver. It used to take so much time managing all the steps one by one, but now it's so much straightforward. Huge quality of life change.

I'd like more options for automation and scheduling. For example if I have a dataflow that has multiple sources, I can only have it automatically update the whole thing on the latest thing to come in. The problem is that there's a lot of variance for when the sources finish updating so sometimes it updates without getting all the data in and looks weird.

Jeff
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Turn data in to actionable information

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

As mentioned in the pro’s section, we have had several wins as a result of our use of Domo. Safety performance has improved because Domo has surface information that helps us hold our employees accountable. From the employee’s perspective, they are able to see what is expected of them and also see how they are performing to those expectations.

From loading data all the way to visualizing it, domo’s tools make the process very simple. Our business leaders now have accurate and timely information which helps them make informed decisions. We have several documented organizational improvements as a result of our Domo initiative.

Of all the software systems I have been involved in procuring, domo has the least amount of “cons”. One suggestion would be to include some type of utility to maximize the efficiency of datasets. We tend to create datasets that are probably redundant, it would be cool to have a way to know when that happens.

Scott
  • Branche: Kunststoffe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Wouldn't want to live without DOMO

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

I use DOMO everyday and believe in the power it has to communicate actionable metrics. Wouldn't want to do business without it.

Once DOMO cards are setup, DOMO is the fastest way to get virtually real time data to drive smart decision making. DOMO has the ability to be as simple or complex as the organization wants the data to be when presented. DOMO eliminates our excuse that managers don't have access to data to do their jobs. The range of data that can be accessed is incredible. Our ERP software, sales database and spreadsheets are all available. All aspects our organization have visual representation in DOMO that team members can see on workstations, video monitors or by email alerts. Portability on devices is also great.

Cost...of course. Small organizations may have a difficult time justifying the cost.

Tiffany
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Everything I Need All In One Place!

Bewertet am 8.11.2018

We use Domo to connect the data sets from several different programs into information that can be shared between them through Domo.

Domo connects the data from all of our different data sources and allows me to put it all on one dashboard page so that I don't have to flip back and forth looking for the information that I need. I love that I can share the access to these dashboards with all of my employees so that they have access to all of the up to date information that they need. I really like that I can take any of the data on a dashboard and Domo will turn it into an excel spreadsheet for me.

The customer support is a little slow. There is also an occasional lag time between when changes are made to data and when they show up on Domo. It only refreshes about every 15 minutes.

Morgan
  • Branche: Bau

Good all-in-one platform

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

It's generally pretty easy to get data into Domo and the ETL options make it pretty easy to do any necessary data cleaning and transformation. The platform is user friendly and building visuals are straightforward, although they can be limited at times.

Domo's support team definitely needs improvement - their response time is lacking and frequently ask for information that has already been provided in the initial ticket submission. It's also easy for the platform to become very disorganized - Domo could definitely benefit from implementing some data catalog functionality.

Neha
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and quick development turnover

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Domo is user-friendly, it is easy to consume the reports and dashboards by the end user, at the same time allowing for deeper analysis by drilling down into different views till the raw data. It is also easy to develop ETL pipelines in Domo using the advanced SQL capabilities or the magic ETL tool. Easy to build interactive dashboards with dynamic filtering.

Some of the chart types could be improved like gauge charts where I would like to show the color based status (red/yellow/green) if that particular column is not used to build the chart.

Peter
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Solves Monday Report Hell

Bewertet am 1.1.2017

Every week we have to present to upper management statistics around the health of our BU including marketing, operations, and finance. In addition to our BI team pulling their hair out on Sunday night and Monday morning, we had 2 interns whose entire job was just to create and maintain these reports and pull this data from different systems. Once we got Domo running and connected to all of our systems (both our own data as well as data from other websites like Google ad spend and Zoho) then not only did we get to have our interns do something valuable but we also weren't waiting until Monday to get insight... we could actually manage our business in something closer to real-time. Seems obvious but without Domo, I don't know how we'd do it.

Can connect to just about anything.
Collaboration is easy.
Easy enough on mobile that our executive team can use it.

Had to get a lot of people involved on our side at the beginning to hook up to all of our accounts. Maybe that's inevitable.
Alerting is pretty basic, would like to see more there.

Mary
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Versatile Graphic Analytics for Any Fields and Users

Bewertet am 4.5.2020

Analysis of our top donors and distribution of grants using these funds over a period of time have been very insightful and critical to determine how our funds are allocated.

DOMO Cards and graphics provide quick accessibility for the user and team projects. Very user friendly to learn and create your own displays and graphs to share with internal and external clients. Various chart types and easy integration with current business processes were definitely a plus in navigating the software and completing projects on time or sooner than expected with great results. Readily available on the desktop, laptop and mobile with all of the great features intact.

N/A. A plus would be to include animation with the data in the Data Cards. For example, instead of a simple stacked bar chart graph and line graph overlay on the same DOMO card, reveal the pieces of the stacked bar chart, discuss with audience and then slowly integrate the line graph up to current year with extension of future years added to the same DOMO Card.

Zach
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

DOMO saves time and money

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

Since using DOMO, we have saved a ton of time on data analysis and decision making processes for several areas of our business.

I love how this tool makes it easy to combine multiple data sources and create dashboards and cards that make data analysis and reporting a snap. The time savings this tool provides is invaluable.

I wish DOMO had more connectors and improved some of their existing connectors. Their Qualtrics connector for example I think could be improved in a way that allowed survey result data to be pulled into DOMO so that I could analyze and present the data more easily than I can in Qualtrics itself

Dylan
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Domo is intuitive, modern, and helps your business monitor KPI's

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

Domo has become critical for managing our business and has provided us real time visibility into all areas.

I liked that you didn't have to have a developer background to effectively use the tool. Everything is laid out and simplified in a way that allows you to create visualizations in a user friendly way.

There aren't many cons but some of the pre-built connectors don't work as intended and it's the responsibility of the vendor to fix.

Pranay
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

DOMO Review

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

The data visualization features and dashboards are very strong. Additionally, our teams have states that the data management and security is strong.

The analytics are not as strong, and for more professional presentations, the visuals aren't as useful. Additionally, having better features to export dashboards into pdfs, PowerPoints in better formatting would be very helpful.